PDA

View Full Version : Keeping tabs of your conquest

coypredator
19-11-2018, 10:13 AM
hi sbf bros,

My 1st post here.

Wondering if the laojiaos and newbies here keep tabs of your conquests (which includes FWBs, ONS, FL, etc, etc?). Anyone goes a step further by taking photos & videos of every conquest?

IF yes, let's see who has the highest conquest!

Funlover
19-11-2018, 05:15 PM
Those that stupidly answer yes will start receiving PMs..

coypredator
19-11-2018, 09:10 PM
Thanks bro. Let's start the ball rolling
conquest count at the moment: 14 FWBs/ONS, 1 FL over a period of 2 years.

Let's hear from the rest!

coypredator
19-11-2018, 09:36 PM
why would that happen?

anyway, the question asked is not a yes/no question.

coypredator
19-11-2018, 09:43 PM
Those that stupidly answer yes will start receiving PMs..

why? dun catch it?

anyway the question is not a yes/no question.

NiaoRenn
19-11-2018, 11:21 PM
3 FWBs - one still live
26 MLs
46 FLs
Rawed 18 girls
Shot inside 12 of them.
1 ML and 1 FL still live
And counting, waiting for younger fresh prey

smking
19-11-2018, 11:51 PM
hi sbf bros,

My 1st post here.

Wondering if the laojiaos and newbies here keep tabs of your conquests (which includes FWBs, ONS, FL, etc, etc?). Anyone goes a step further by taking photos & videos of every conquest?

Lose count of the numbers, but it involve friend, friend's friend, FWB, ONS, ML, FL and KTV girls. I would say my total is 70 to 80 different partners :D

Cheesebeast
20-11-2018, 07:22 AM
Had a pretty boring sex life during school days and ns (only bang gfs and some friends). My sex life started only during uni days when oppurtunities and confidence grew. Stopped counting how many partners i had but can proudly say definitely over 50+ babes over 4 years (local and international).

For keepibg tabs, i have a drawer of my conquests' bras, panties, sports bras, bikinis, thongs, g strings etc as trophies haha.

coypredator
20-11-2018, 07:45 AM
Had a pretty boring sex life during school days and ns (only bang gfs and some friends). My sex life started only during uni days when oppurtunities and confidence grew. Stopped counting how many partners i had but can proudly say definitely over 50+ babes over 4 years (local and international).

For keepibg tabs, i have a drawer of my conquests' bras, panties, sports bras, bikinis, thongs, g strings etc as trophies haha.

@Smking & cheesebeast
are the 70-80 (for smking) and 50+ (for cheesebeast) mostly FWBs/ONs/friends/colleagues or FL/MLs?

frankly, i keep tabs on FWBs/ONS because of the excitement. most of them start out as "friends" but end up fucking them.

purepulp
20-11-2018, 12:18 PM
hi sbf bros,

My 1st post here.

No habit of keeping tabs. Whats the point? ego?

Anyway if it so interest you, go search for Heroseven2003 and send him a PM... he should be the winner by far...

Cheesebeast
20-11-2018, 06:58 PM
@Smking & cheesebeast
are the 70-80 (for smking) and 50+ (for cheesebeast) mostly FWBs/ONs/friends/colleagues or FL/MLs?

frankly, i keep tabs on FWBs/ONS because of the excitement. most of them start out as "friends" but end up fucking them.

Mostly schoolmates/friends, exchange students and ONS. Dont keep tabs on MLs as they dont count as conquests

unsung80
20-11-2018, 07:16 PM
Personally point of view, ML, sugar babes, FL is just a transactional process, you pay i service you. Yes it might sounds conquest to many.

But, the real fun is picking up from the streets, club, apps, co workers, cousins, relatives, neighbour, friend etc. Then to the bed, that's conquest to me.

coypredator
20-11-2018, 10:28 PM
Personally point of view, ML, sugar babes, FL is just a transactional process, you pay i service you. Yes it might sounds conquest to many.

But, the real fun is picking up from the streets, club, apps, co workers, cousins, relatives, neighbour, friend etc. Then to the bed, that's conquest to me.

totally agree.

to purepulp: to reminisce good times with some long-lost fwbs. watching the videos and pictures is a good way. ;)

Lorres
20-11-2018, 11:17 PM

Totally agree with you.
Paid sex is not conquest.

rey69
20-11-2018, 11:37 PM
When young, i saw a LJ keeping & displaying many keychains.
When asked, he told me that every keychain was to commenerate his every single fuck.

coypredator
21-11-2018, 12:07 AM
When young, i saw a LJ keeping & displaying many keychains.
When asked, he told me that every keychain was to commenerate his every single fuck.

hahahahah, great idea.
I'm thinking of writing my stories... just realised alot of bros here write good stories.

coypredator
21-11-2018, 12:08 AM
a slight tweak to the post...

How do bros here convince FWBs/ONS/FL/ML to take photo/video?

blowfish
23-11-2018, 07:09 AM
I try not to keep those contacts, in the past can, cause i have 3 hp, 2 for working use, 1 personal use. I rather save those contacts on the work hp. Reason was, nowadays, facebook n ibanking using our hp number data, if girl saved that personal number, she can link or hookup our facebook details via facebook refer friends to add.