PDA

View Full Version : What is most important to you when bonking FL/WL/ML?

VegaOrtiz
13-11-2018, 03:47 AM
Really bored thinking about stuff and this came up on my mind.

Short survey bros, if you are looking for an WL/FL/ML to bonk, on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the most important, which trait/quality matters to you the most? I'll start below:

Face: 6/10
Boobs: 8/10
Waist/hips: 9/10
Butt/thighs: 7/10
GFE: 10/10
Services provided: 7/10
Dmg (value-for-money): 8/10

Let me know what you think bros! Feel free to include anything I have missed out to your list!

conquer
13-11-2018, 04:36 AM
Personally, I'm a prostitutes lover - - I love to call chickens. I believe that every prostitute possesses certain qualities that worth appreciation - - may it be her face, body, pussy... skills or GFE. I'd be very happy if a prostitute would exhibit her uniqueness while delivering her service.

There are different kinds of prostitutes in the market, it depends on my mood what kinda service I want. Sometimes I want massage, sometimes HJ, sometimes rough sex, sometimes emotional sex... my mood swings. :o

thedevil666
13-11-2018, 10:40 AM
Looks.

She must have a look that can at least makes me aroused. For FL, she must be someone I know I won’t easily be able to hook up with using other conventional methods.

wantedbryan
13-11-2018, 11:30 AM
A type i never try before

maybe different body type like super petite girl, super big boobs curvy or super tall?
maybe different age syt or milf?
different race, angmo, red head ?

Men always have so many reason/excuse :D

Karlman
13-11-2018, 11:38 AM
Personally it’s the face and gfe, that reminds you of that ah lian you did not get to fuck in secondary school, the sweet looking xmm in your company or the milf at the bus stop u see everyday. That feeling that had escaped you or you didn’t had. Don’t know if the bros here have similar thinking bo..?

undergroundtree
13-11-2018, 12:38 PM
TS, participating in your survey got free bonking voucher or not?:D

newyorker88
13-11-2018, 01:13 PM
When u are horny n not much cash at hand, I think GILf u will also accept

thedevil666
13-11-2018, 01:24 PM
Personally it’s the face and gfe, that reminds you of that ah lian you did not get to fuck in secondary school, the sweet looking xmm in your company or the milf at the bus stop u see everyday. That feeling that had escaped you or you didn’t had. Don’t know if the bros here have similar thinking bo..?

That’s what I’m referring to.

Someone that resemble a person that u wish to fuck, but u know u cannot fuck type. Like your syt neighbour.. u want to fuck her so hard, but either u cannot or u can’t. So u pay someone in the same category

ilovepantyhose
13-11-2018, 01:49 PM
i think that service and attitude takes priority

if her service is below par, why would u wanna go back? unless u have fetish for poor service

if her attitude is shitty, why would u wanna go back? unless u have subconcious masochistic tendencies

:p:p

lipe
13-11-2018, 11:25 PM
The most important?

Must be condom!

conquer
14-11-2018, 03:53 AM
i think that service and attitude takes priority

if her service is below par, why would u wanna go back? unless u have fetish for poor service

if her attitude is shitty, why would u wanna go back? unless u have subconcious masochistic tendencies

:p:p

Indeed, attitude is the key to satisfaction.

I would totally tolerate a prostitute with not-so-attractive appearance or may her be a dead fish on bed, but bad attitude is a big no no. :o

conquer
14-11-2018, 03:58 AM
The most important?

Must be condom!

I hate condoms.

I think the manufacturers should stop investing more money in producing condoms, but rather use the money to support the R&D in curing STD and AIDS. :o

bignehneh
14-11-2018, 05:06 AM
I hate condoms.

I think the manufacturers should stop investing more money in producing condoms, but rather use the money to support the R&D in curing STD and AIDS. :o

Medicine is about

1. Treatment
2. Detection
3. Prevention

Best is to prevent illness. If suay suay kana, then it is to detect and then treat. So far condom has helped in preventing all these. There are also better treatments with less side effects. I think a cure is still some distance away. Difficult yet very costly

kumantong369
14-11-2018, 06:09 AM
Attitude, attitude and attitude.

Cheesebeast
14-11-2018, 07:40 AM
Face: 7/10. Decent or presentable face can already. Prettu face is a plus but not a requirement for me.
Boobs: 10/10. Am a boobs lover so i rarely accept MLs with less than C cups, will prioritize D cups. My gf only B cup so must explore babes with bigger boobs to compensate haha 😁
Waist/hips: 7/10. Never thought abt this. As long as body turns me on can alrd. No need to be slim as long not fat. From my experience, bustier MLs tend to be slightly fleshier and im ok with that.
Butt/thighs: 6/10. Not a butt person.
GFE: 8/10. As long as she polite can alrd. No need to feel like a total gf or be good in conversations. Sometimes i prefer a quiet relaxing session after a long day of work.
Services provided: 7/10. Normally only need hj and occassionally bbbj cim, no sex due to disease concerns. Must have high playability as i like to roam before she finish me off. Prefer normal bed for roam over massage bed.
Location: 5/10. If ML fit description above i am willing to travel.
Dmg (value-for-money): 7/10. Follow market rates. I rarely rtm MLs as i prefer variety

Just my input 😁☝🏻

thedevil666
14-11-2018, 10:18 AM

Wouldn’t things such as GFE and attitude only can be judged after paying for the service? Unless u go strictly by FR provided by the bros. But FRs are hits and misses

Torxic
14-11-2018, 11:00 AM
Service and response and no rush is key
Some have SLA to meet
Some have quota to gain
Some just want meet newbies
Some very cautious scared aeroplane after bonk
I personally think many factors

For below , i will rate which is my priority
Face: 8 - no need SYT, not ugly or hard look sort
Boobs: 10 - i am boop lover D
Waist/hips: 8 - not seen a fat one yet
Butt/thighs: 10 - no scared or bruised otherwise out
GFE: 10 - a must ! Otherwise why bother
Services provided: 10 - to serve duly
Dmg (value-for-money): 9 - balance quality and pleasure
Attitude:9 - cannot fault her will be great in execution
Service level:9 - same as above

Other than these, if no good no RTF
So its really up to the FL or ML

saipan
14-11-2018, 12:14 PM
Really bored thinking about stuff and this came up on my mind.

Short survey bros, if you are looking for an WL/FL/ML to bonk, on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the most important, which trait/quality matters to you the most? I'll start below:

Face: 6/10
Boobs: 8/10
Waist/hips: 9/10
Butt/thighs: 7/10
GFE: 10/10
Services provided: 7/10
Dmg (value-for-money): 8/10

Let me know what you think bros! Feel free to include anything I have missed out to your list!

Personally I fancy nice boobs and nice body.

Best is gfe good.

ilvhacker
14-11-2018, 06:01 PM
Make sure she's well shaven and maintain a good service

supperclub
14-11-2018, 06:19 PM
as long as can make my dick hard and cum hard... I am a happy man

kumantong369
14-11-2018, 06:58 PM
Wouldn’t things such as GFE and attitude only can be judged after paying for the service? Unless u go strictly by FR provided by the bros. But FRs are hits and misses

Yup agreed, for me once bitten twice shy type and selfish as I will isolate the whole MP if the attitude like dabian :D

conquer
14-11-2018, 09:10 PM
Medicine is about

1. Treatment
2. Detection
3. Prevention

Best is to prevent illness. If suay suay kana, then it is to detect and then treat. So far condom has helped in preventing all these. There are also better treatments with less side effects. I think a cure is still some distance away. Difficult yet very costly

Just imagine one day if STD and AIDS can be cured just by taking couple of pills, maybe few injections... I will creampie every prostitute in Geylang.

I have a dream that my fellow cheongsters one day can fuck prostitutes without using condoms... :o

sinalcoxia
14-11-2018, 09:42 PM
Personally I fancy nice boobs and nice body.

Best is gfe good.

Looks like we are the same.

eggbiscuit
14-11-2018, 10:07 PM

This is very important! :)

rey69
14-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Medicine is about

1. Treatment
2. Detection
3. Prevention

You spund like medical professional ?

Steventan
15-11-2018, 07:01 AM
as long as can make my dick hard and cum hard... I am a happy man

Agree.
Thanks for the points.

thelittleprince
15-11-2018, 11:43 AM
attitude and her waist/hip.

because i like to pound doggy.

marianna
15-11-2018, 12:53 PM
Just imagine one day if STD and AIDS can be cured just by taking couple of pills, maybe few injections... I will creampie every prostitute in Geylang.

I have a dream that my fellow cheongsters one day can fuck prostitutes without using condoms... :o

Think many also waiting for the magic pill?

WontMeetFans
15-11-2018, 08:02 PM

Hopefully R&D for this pill is in progress :)