PDA

View Full Version : Looking for MLs who welcome MFF massage activity for fun

HeLovesMe
11-11-2018, 09:02 PM
this is a MFF massage activity where there is no sex involved. The sensual massage session is about JG, PM, HJ, tantric, catbath, dragon massage etc.

Requirements:
A) Ladies between 20-40yrs old. Height is below 170cm
B) Petite body and perky boobs with Cup C and above
C) Ex ML with massage knowledge will have priority pass entry.
D) Must be disease free and clean as well as non smoker
E) Willing to send face/body pics to us via WeChat to view.

What can you expect
Kinky fun while massaging my guy and pinching his nipples with me. :D

For those who are keen and meet the above requirements, pls kindly PM with the following format:

A) your WeChat ID
B) name / age / height/ race/ nationality
C) type of massage experience
D) massage service charges

HeLovesMe
12-11-2018, 08:49 AM
Bump thread

HeLovesMe
12-11-2018, 09:29 PM
Bump up. Bump up

HeLovesMe
13-11-2018, 08:32 PM
Bump bump bump

HeLovesMe
21-11-2018, 01:56 AM
Prospective MLs,

If you are skeptical about massaging my guy with me, just watch this video link (https://m.xhamster.com/videos/incredible-asian-four-hands-balls-massage-parlor-5525108) to understand what this massage activity is about.

I am sure my guy will be thrilled to have 4 female hands on his full naked body. :D

Bros,
This massage activity is meant to spice up my relationship with my guy. So please do not zap me over this thread as I am new to this forum. Hope you can understand. Thanks!

johntank
15-12-2018, 08:19 AM
hahaha

poor thing

been ignore.

ShittyAss
15-12-2018, 05:19 PM
Prospective MLs,

If you are skeptical about massaging my guy with me, just watch this video link (https://m.xhamster.com/videos/incredible-asian-four-hands-balls-massage-parlor-5525108) to understand what this massage activity is about.

I am sure my guy will be thrilled to have 4 female hands on his full naked body. :D

Bros,
This massage activity is meant to spice up my relationship with my guy. So please do not zap me over this thread as I am new to this forum. Hope you can understand. Thanks!

U post at wrong place lah...