PDA

View Full Version : How I managed to bang my GF's family and friends

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

mrpudding
11-11-2018, 04:30 PM
Hi bros, I have been a silent reader for months and now I would like to share my own experience about how I managed to get lucky with my GF's family and some of her friends.

Before I begin, I believe some of you will be wondering "Waa, you sure or not?"

If I were to be honest, all I can say is that I'm not bad looking and I keep myself lean and fit. Most importantly, I am pretty confident
and a little cocky at times. I guess some girls dig my style.

Anyway, I thought it would be interesting for me to share my life story here, so here I go:

I was 27 when my GF brought me to meet her family. Things were getting serious between us, and we were considering marriage. It was a big step ahead for me, as I never thought I would see myself getting married.

My girlfriend(Evelynn) is the same age as me, a petite 27 year old lady standing at around 155cm. I met her at work and she's a demure and sweet
lady, partially the reason why I fell in love with her. Naturally, I was expecting her family to be a traditional and conservative Chinese family.

From what I understood, she has an elder sister and an elder brother, with her being the youngest sibling. She told me that her sister is a HR personnel working in a MNC, so I was expecting a dull, boring lady.

So you could imagine the shock I got when she opened the door to her house and what greeted me was a sweet pair of tits.

It was 8pm or so on a Friday night and her sister(Eyvon), had just gotten home from work and had taken a bath. She later told us that she had totally forgotten that Evelynn is bringing me over for dinner.

Eyvon was playing with her phone on the Sofa when we entered the house. The first thing I saw was her perky nipples underneath a thin, wornout T-shirt. The outline of her nice C-cup boobs almost bursting out of the tight fitting t-shirt. Best part of it all was that she's completely unashamed that I'm there talking to her while her tits are almost visible.

Evelynn brought me to her room later and Eyvon joked around a little before that, saying "Mom and Dad will be home soon, so don't try anything funny in the room!"

Now my head is filled with images of her firm and round boobs and I have a hard time keeping my boner down...
(To be continued)

Stevevaldez
11-11-2018, 04:52 PM
Curious to know, did you f her Mother?

mrpudding
11-11-2018, 05:03 PM

Regrettably (or not), yes I did.

conquer
11-11-2018, 05:09 PM
You'd wish you are bisexual so that you can have sex with her father and brothers too... :o

Stevevaldez
11-11-2018, 05:22 PM
Regrettably (or not), yes I did.
Can’t wait for that chapter to come

candle2000
11-11-2018, 05:28 PM

Wow, you are quick, sharp and witty :D

Let the story continues............

diputs1269
11-11-2018, 05:43 PM
Interesting story here, camping here for more updates.

HKSPA
11-11-2018, 05:46 PM
Nice start TS, camping too :)

unsung80
11-11-2018, 06:52 PM
I was thinking, did TS bang the father and brother as well?

Camping!

:D

jotan
11-11-2018, 07:18 PM
Keep the story going!! ;)

edenwaste
11-11-2018, 09:19 PM
Another interesting story in the making... :D

lonesome1
11-11-2018, 09:22 PM
Just curious, does her family includes her elder brother and father too? :p

haikim999
11-11-2018, 10:03 PM
Just curious, does her family includes her elder brother and father too? :p

Maybe TS is bisexual...

mrpudding
11-11-2018, 11:02 PM
My GF's mom and dad came home within half an hour or so, and I went out to greet them. Not knowing what to expect, I was pretty darn nervous.
What if her parents don't like me? What if I smell weird? It's the first time I'm meeting them after all.

I came out just in time to see her parents placing a box of cake on the table. I've seen her parents from her photos before, and they look
pretty friendly. True enough, her parents were all smiles when they saw me. Her dad came over and shook my hand- firm and strong.
He seems like a chubby man in the photos but I'm pretty damn sure those were all muscles below his fats.

Her mom came over and gave me a hug. The moment her arms wrapped around my back, the first thing I felt were her plump breasts. And holy shit
were they impressive. Looks like Eyvon got a good portion of her mom's good genes. My GF Evelynn on the other hand, is a modest A cup. However,
I must say that my GF's face is the prettiest among them all.

I savoured the short couple of seconds her breasts were pressed against me, and proceed to make small talk with the dad while mom went to
the kitchen to heat up the food for dinner.

My GF grew up in an English speaking household, so conversing with an middle aged man in English made me felt as if I'm speaking with my boss
at work.

Not really a nice feeling, to be honest.

After a short chat with her dad, dinner was ready and we dig in to the food. Eyvon wore a bra during dinner, perhaps due to her mom nagging her.
It was a real pity, since I would like to see more of her breasts. My GF's mom kept shoving food onto my plate, telling me to eat more. Every time
she bends forward to pick up a dish, I could see her breasts press against the dining table. Thank god for the table blocking their view.
By then my cock is almost at its limit.

And it was on that day that I started to have weird thoughts aboutmy GF's family...

Aydenchua
11-11-2018, 11:17 PM
Please tell me her grandma isn’t staying with them

ManureClown
11-11-2018, 11:23 PM
Good start TS, please continue

mrpudding
11-11-2018, 11:29 PM
It has been a week or so since the dinner, and I still can't get the image of my GF's sister and mother out of my mind. I've been having sex and
fapping more frequently, to such a point where my GF started telling me that her private area is sore from all the sex. I have no choice but
to visit ML for a quick release every now and then.

Then the weekend came, and I was left with nothing to do in my house as my GF went to hang out with her female friends. My brother came and bug me
to go to the gym with him as he needs a spotter, but I gave an excuse just so I could stay at home and fap. By then, I've almost used up all the
fap-worthy photos available on Eyvon's Facebook profile.

I had to resort to my imagination.

I could vividly see Eyvon standing in front of me, wearing nothing but the worn-out t-shirt from that day, signalling me to go over and do her on
the sofa. I took off my pants immediately and plunge my cock deep inside her, imagining how she would moan. I ejaculated within minutes.

At this point, I knew I had to get help, or at least speak to someone who can help me. It has to be someone I can trust...
(To be continued)

35cents
11-11-2018, 11:36 PM
perhaps he banged them all.......:D!

otamay
11-11-2018, 11:37 PM

So that means that her grandma is being spared?

Aydenchua
11-11-2018, 11:41 PM
So that means that her grandma is being spared?

TS didn’t even spare her mum!!

Anyway TS, am just playing around don’t be offended. Great story, am camping for the rest of the story

mrpudding
11-11-2018, 11:43 PM

Well, they do have a family dog...

(I'm just kidding, please don't deport me:D)

gasscut
12-11-2018, 12:07 AM
hope to see more! keep up TS

i^Xi0n
12-11-2018, 06:47 AM
interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.

madpig88
12-11-2018, 06:53 AM
Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.

Steventan
12-11-2018, 07:20 AM
Great thread. Some points as encouragement. Please continue.

Cash8877
12-11-2018, 07:28 AM
nice story, like it alot. keep on sharing TS.

Aydenchua
12-11-2018, 11:09 AM
Well, they do have a family dog...

(I'm just kidding, please don't deport me:D)

Certainly hope that they doesn’t have any female pets... hahahahha

Aydenchua
12-11-2018, 11:10 AM
It has been a week or so since the dinner, and I still can't get the image of my GF's sister and mother out of my mind. I've been having sex and
fapping more frequently, to such a point where my GF started telling me that her private area is sore from all the sex. I have no choice but
to visit ML for a quick release every now and then.

Then the weekend came, and I was left with nothing to do in my house as my GF went to hang out with her female friends. My brother came and bug me
to go to the gym with him as he needs a spotter, but I gave an excuse just so I could stay at home and fap. By then, I've almost used up all the
fap-worthy photos available on Eyvon's Facebook profile.

I had to resort to my imagination.

I could vividly see Eyvon standing in front of me, wearing nothing but the worn-out t-shirt from that day, signalling me to go over and do her on
the sofa. I took off my pants immediately and plunge my cock deep inside her, imagining how she would moan. I ejaculated within minutes.

At this point, I knew I had to get help, or at least speak to someone who can help me. It has to be someone I can trust...
(To be continued)

Is the mum hot? Just curious

sefabn
12-11-2018, 11:53 AM
Nice story. Following~

edwintantan
12-11-2018, 12:18 PM
bro post more we are all waiting

Aydenchua
12-11-2018, 12:47 PM
All should up TS to show support :D

otamay
12-11-2018, 01:07 PM
All should up TS to show support :D

Upz.
Supporting nice story by TS, please continue to write more.

eddtan1
12-11-2018, 01:17 PM
Interesting...👍
Do continue please

lostinpark
12-11-2018, 02:57 PM
More! More!
Great story

diputs1269
12-11-2018, 03:02 PM
Very sexventurous story by TS, camping here for more updates.

conquer
12-11-2018, 03:14 PM
TS didn’t even spare her mum!!

Anyway TS, am just playing around don’t be offended. Great story, am camping for the rest of the story

There is no reason TS will be offended as it's totally legit to have sex with men or elder age women, although homosexual is illegal in this country - - a man cannot insert another man's penis into his mouth or his rectum... but jerking each other off is fine. :o

lancelim
12-11-2018, 03:25 PM
It's a interesting feeling to know that you have bonked girls who knew each other but they have to behave like nothing happened around each other.

realTramp
12-11-2018, 09:34 PM
Nice story TS, support for more!

BK4ever
13-11-2018, 06:49 AM
this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.

meijipcc
13-11-2018, 07:02 AM
great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.

basfreak
13-11-2018, 07:08 AM
I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.

Truthful
13-11-2018, 07:21 AM
like this story alot TS! please do continue sharing. :)

JustANewbie
13-11-2018, 07:41 AM
Camping here for more updates to this nice story. :D

Rickey
13-11-2018, 07:59 AM
Seems like some guys hv frightened TS away...sigh...dun worry TS, come back n continue with yr stories :)

otamay
13-11-2018, 08:02 AM
Seems like the 1st few guys hv frightened TS away...sigh...dun worry TS, come back n continue with yr stories :)

Yes, so enjoy the story very much. Looking forward for more sexciting updates.

rawboy83
13-11-2018, 09:27 AM
share more of this nice story ts.

xiaocheng
13-11-2018, 11:54 AM
too bad, my gf is the only girl.. the rest are MALE.

HoiFai
13-11-2018, 06:24 PM

You can beo their girlfriends :p

Aydenchua
13-11-2018, 07:18 PM

Your gf mum? :D

icyvoidangel
13-11-2018, 09:43 PM

gf mum, aunt?

sockoff
13-11-2018, 10:34 PM
Very good share TS, please continue :)

Funlover
13-11-2018, 10:42 PM
It's a interesting feeling to know that you have bonked girls who knew each other but they have to behave like nothing happened around each other.

I so understand that feeling.. :D

mrpudding
14-11-2018, 03:29 AM
Hey guys, sorry but I was caught up with work. Will definitely post more during the weekends :)

So there I was, having frog porridge in area G with a good buddy of mine. Let's just call him Jeremy. Back in NS, he was the one who taught me
how to chiong, and we've been best buddies ever since. He may appear frivolous and act like a dick at times, but he is a good man who will
never leave a bro in the lurch.

Over the porridge and Gong Bao frog, I shared my issue with him.

"Wah bro, your GF sister sound like she asking for it you know?" Jeremy half jokingly teased.

"I mean, come on lah" he added "Why else will she show off her body like that in front of others?"

I then told him about how they're english educated and might be more 'open' about such things, but Jeremy dismissed my claim.

"No way lah" he continued "bro I know her type, she must be desperate for attention! You say she's close to 30 and still single right?"

And Jeremy was right. According to Evelynn, Eyvon broke up with her BF a couple of years back and hasn't been in any relationships since.

...I wonder why? It's not like she's hideous or anything.

Jeremy brought me back to reality, and gave me a piece of his mind.

"Bro, just try your luck and drop some hints lah, maybe you will get something out of it..."

(To be continued)

ml1138
14-11-2018, 06:50 AM
Welcumm back, waiting for more update...:p

KnowItAll
14-11-2018, 06:58 AM
like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please...

sponge05
14-11-2018, 07:12 AM
great to see your updates TS, do continue with this story.

curiousSG
14-11-2018, 07:19 AM
this is a nice story, hope TS will give more updates soon.

mrpudding
14-11-2018, 05:06 PM
So for the next couple of weeks, I tried my best to get closer to Eyvon. Evelynn was happy about the effort I was putting in, thinking I'm trying to gain the favour of her family. Truth be told, I was really trying to do that. Buying desserts and gifts for Evelynn's family constantly certainly ain't cheap, but I could tell that they are starting to open up to me more as the days went by.

As for Eyvon, she started wearing skimpier clothing as the days went by. It's as if she considers me a member of the family by now. She used to wear T-shirts and shorts around the house all the time, and I enjoyed stealing glances her.

However, I was greeted by a pleasant surprise when I went over to their house during one of the weekends.

As usual, I made my trip to Evelynn's house in the afternoon, expecting her to open the door for me. But little did I know that she's taking a bath. Eyvon came to the door instead, and I was not prepared for what I was about to see.

As if a grand reveal done by a magician, the wooden door opened up to reveal Eyvon wearing a grey spaghetti strap tank top! The tank top was probably one size too small, as it was a ridiculously tight fit even for a lean girl like Eyvon. The tank top accentuated her figure, and you could see all the curves at the right places.

Most importantly, I can see the outline of her nipples beneath the tank top. If the tank top was white in colour, I'm willing to bet that we'll get to get a good glimpse of the colour of her nipples.

At that moment, I realized I was staring. And my brain, still recovering from shock, somehow made me said the darnest thing ever. ( I probably sounded like someone recovering from head trauma)

"Hi, hey, ah... Eyvon! Uh, looking good!"

Eyvon raised her eyebrows, fairly surprised by my reaction. However, her surprise soon turned into a chuckle, and she moved aside to let me into the house.

"You're looking pretty good yourself!" she winks comically, and gave my butt a slap as I entered the house.

...that was unexpected and... oddly arousing.

Perhaps Eyvon realized that I had a thing for her due to this incident, as something interesting was about to happen soon...

koebshaq0_0
14-11-2018, 05:17 PM
Nice update. Thank you.

ilvhacker
14-11-2018, 05:21 PM
Don't tell me her great grand mother was in the story too

xiaocheng
14-11-2018, 05:41 PM
sound good and interesting.

xiaocheng
14-11-2018, 05:43 PM
gf mum, aunt?
1 of the aunt are great. Divorce with 2 kids. still have a great figure. but, only can VIEW. not touching at all.

Your gf mum? :D
No

You can beo their girlfriends :p
yeah, 1 of her in law is great. only imagine. her character is fierce.

mrpudding
14-11-2018, 05:57 PM
Is the mum hot? Just curious

Well, depends on your definition of hot :) Her breasts are at least a D cup(I'll tell you guys how I found out about her cup size out later) and her figure is pretty well maintained for her age.

Face wise, she looks refined and friendly. Definitely not the wet market auntie type.

oreomaker
14-11-2018, 06:28 PM
Setting camp here too :)

diputs1269
14-11-2018, 06:39 PM
Very nice write up here, more please.

cupid xpress
14-11-2018, 07:41 PM
Jeremy is a good man....

Ah hai
15-11-2018, 12:31 AM
Waiting for more.

MPLover
15-11-2018, 07:14 AM
nice story TS! hoping for more updates.

Informer
15-11-2018, 02:59 PM
this is a nice story, great updates and do keep it coming. :)

Rebel1111
15-11-2018, 04:51 PM
Nice story

diputs1269
15-11-2018, 07:23 PM
Nice story

Yes nice story, camping here for more updates.

badboy
15-11-2018, 11:36 PM
Enjoying the story so far!

Like to read stories tt take their time to build up..just like cooking a bowl of soup

must be patient n let it simmer..tts when u get all e juices flowing =p

Cheers
Badboy

wambo
16-11-2018, 01:17 AM
Very nice story, waiting for more updates :)

otamay
16-11-2018, 10:23 PM
TS please continue your story.

NastyThaiboy
17-11-2018, 07:56 AM
I really like this story!

setting up my tent here for more updates. :)

decepticon73
17-11-2018, 08:47 AM
Please continue fast fast

tripleaxe
17-11-2018, 09:57 AM
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

otamay
17-11-2018, 12:36 PM
Many bros queueing up here for updates! :D:)

ml1138
17-11-2018, 02:02 PM
TS I stay late nights for your update...:)

mrpudding
17-11-2018, 04:18 PM
Sorry for the long wait guys!

That very night, I stayed over at my GF's place. Her parents are ok with me staying over and I don't like to go home on weekends because of certain reasons(may be I'll elaborate on this in the future, it's complicated)

I tend to stay up late, due to my gaming habits. It's 2am or so and I left Evelynn's room for a drink.

After pouring myself a cup of coke, I sat on the sofa, replying to my friends' messages. One of my friends got into a bike accident a couple of weeks and somehow managed to injure his testicles.

So there I was, giggling like an idiot on a sofa while replying to the messages in the group chat, making fun of my friend.

About 20 mins or so later, I heard a door swing open.

Twisting my neck to one side, I saw Eyvon coming out from her room.

"Hey, still not asleep ah?" She asked in a really sleepy voice.

Thinking that my incessant laughing might have disturbed her sleep, I apologised to her.

"Sorry ah, I was laughing too loudly"

Eyvon opened the fridge, getting herself some orange juice.

"Oh no no, that's not what I mean! Not your fault I'm awake!" She replied.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw the lights from the fridge illuminate her face. Despite having no make up on and a head of messy hair, she still looked sexy as hell.

Eyvon gulped the juice down and gave her arms a good stretch while yawning. Her chest raised before my eyes, stretching out the old t-shirt she's wearing as pajamas.

At this rate, her T-shirt will rip one day.

What kinda dumb ass would dump a gem like her? Wondering that, I turned my eyes back to my screen. Expecting her to return to her room after this, I went back to the group chat.

Unexpectedly, Eyvon took a seat beside me and gave me a nudge.

"So, when are you guys gonna get married?"

I gave it a good moment before replying.

"Uh, maybe in 2 years or so?" I said.

"Haha you guys should get married soon leh, dad can't wait to have a grandkid!" Eyvon teased.

Perhaps because it was late, I didn't gave my answer much thought before blurting it out.

"What about you? You should try getting a boyfriend too!"

At that moment, I saw an odd expression on her face.

I probably shouldn't have said that...

pikapiku
17-11-2018, 04:47 PM
Very nice story bro, support and camping!

mrpudding
17-11-2018, 05:50 PM
Her crestfallen look would remain in my mind for the next couple of days. That night, Eyvon tried to laughed it off by saying that she's still waiting for the right guy. However, it's obvious that she's affected by my comments.

A week later, I was once again at my GF's place. Only I was deliberately staying up late in the living room, hoping to bump into Eyvon once more.

The wait seemed like forever, but I suppose good things do come to those that wait. Once again coming out of her room in her pajamas, Eyvon greeted me when she saw me. This time round, she went to the bathroom.

While she's heading back to her room, I stopped her in her tracks by calling out to her.

"Hey Eyvon. Could we talk for a second?" I stood up, awkwardly calling out for her.

"I realized what I said the other day was a little insensitive... you must have your reasons for the breakup"

I went on and on, maybe a little incoherent at times. I don't remember exactly what I said, but it's probably something similar to what I've typed above.

Eyvon shook her head, and took a seat beside me.

"No, it's just me... this is not your fault. I just... can't put it behind me yet..."

I nodded, and took a seat.

Eyvon then went on to share her story with me.

For a period of time, she was happily attached to a guy she loved. However, after 2 years or so into the relationship, the guy lost the spark they once had. Despite Eyvon begging her him not to leave, he eventually blocked her number and cut off all forms of contact with her.

Eyvon sobbed as she told me her story. Now, I just feel bad for having lewd thoughts about a nice girl like her.

At that moment, the door to Evelynn's room opened.

Evelynn came out to the living room and witnessed her sister sobbing.

"...What's going on?" Evelynn questioned.

Trust me when I say I almost had a heart attack. Last thing I want is for the girl I love to have a misunderstanding about what's going on.

Thankfully, Eyvon spoke up.

" Oh, no. I'm alright. I was just telling him about my ex..."

Evelynn, without another word, came forward to hug her sister.

"Zeh, it's alright. We're here for you!" Evelynn consoled Eyvon in a gentle tone.

"Yeah... we'll be a family no matter what!" I added, trying to lighten the mood.

The girls both chuckled at my attempt, and both sat down on the sofa.

"Zeh, I told you before right? Worst come to worst, I'll force my future husband to take care of you also" Evelynn joked, still holding onto her sister's hand.

Eyvon laughed awkwardly, and gave her sister another hug.

"I love you guys" Eyvon said. "I really do."

(To be continued)

x1nahma
17-11-2018, 08:34 PM
Was Eyvon braless the last two nights? :p

JJMagic
18-11-2018, 07:34 AM
love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.

VRossi1980
18-11-2018, 07:54 AM
this is a nice story ts, hope for more juicy updates.

KTVbuddy
18-11-2018, 09:31 AM
setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.

ouzo18
20-11-2018, 01:10 PM
TS, faster continue, don't keep us hanging...lol

diputs1269
20-11-2018, 01:12 PM
I think Eyvon must be horny and trying to seduce TS.
Maybe a threesome is on the way, camping here for more updates.

sianguy2006
20-11-2018, 07:20 PM
more keen in sharing of the mum :D

sexygthong
20-11-2018, 07:24 PM
Nice story TS, please update soon! :)

mrpudding
20-11-2018, 09:07 PM
Since the incident, Eyvon has opened up to me, way more than before. Evelynn made sure to invite me to hang out with her sister every now and then too.

We're like a couple of besties, having the time of our lives every weekend. Initially, Eyvon was worried if she would be like a lightbulb to the two of us, but Evelynn and I don't mind the extra company as it makes hanging out even more interesting.

So the day eventually came when things got really interesting among the 3 of us. I guess it was a natural progression of matters, but to this day I still find this development amazing.

My GF's parents decided on a whim to go on a short trip to Batam over the weekend, so we had the entire house to ourselves. Not a bad feeling to be honest.

It was Friday, and their parents had just left for Batam two hours ago. We stocked up on snacks at the NTUC nearby, and went home for our movie marathon.

It was a peaceful night, and halfway through the 3rd movie, Evelynn fell asleep on the sofa. I carried her to her room, and checked my phone for the time.

Almost 2 a.m. in the morning.

I went back to the living room, planning to wrap things up for the night. Before I could open my mouth, I heard an annoying voice.

You know, the kind of half teasing and half serious kind of tone.

"Eeyeer so sweet! You carried her like a princess!" Eyvon teased.

I shrugged, and told her that such things are normal between Evelynn and I. Besides, I don't really mind, since she is small in size.

"Nobody ever did that for me before lor!" Eyvon lamented.

Then a horrible idea struck me. Horrible, but brilliant. While Eyvon was picking up the cushions, I grabbed her waist from behind.

Eyvon almost screamed, but managed to contain her voice. Hoisting her up like what I did with Evelynn, I proceeded and ask "Where to now, milady?"

And there she was- my future sister in law, lying in my arms like a damsel in distress, the sides of her breasts pressing against my chest.

Then I realized how mess up my actions were. She could've easily accused me of sexual harassment. However, Eyvon kept quiet, and looked at me blankly before regaining her composure.

"Wah! You damn bad leh!" She complained, wriggling out from my arms. "You should only do this to someone you love!"

"...but I love you," pausing deliberately just to watch the shocked look on her face unfold.

"...cause we are family!"

What followed was an angry but obviously happy Eyvon complaining about how flirtatious I am.

"If you're not my future brother in law, I would've eaten you right here, you cocky shit" Eyvon sneered.

Her sentence turned out wayyyy sexier than I expected it to...

(To be continued)

SamYeh
20-11-2018, 10:02 PM
Nice story update TS, camping for more :D

diputs1269
20-11-2018, 10:16 PM
Thanks for the nice updates,

diputs1269
20-11-2018, 10:16 PM
Thanks for the nice updates, Eyvon trying to seduce TS, please continue to write more.

DearLite
20-11-2018, 11:09 PM
Nice story, hoping for more updates ;)

badboy
20-11-2018, 11:31 PM
Things r so gng to get more interesting..muahaha..

Badboy

smoky7
21-11-2018, 07:27 AM
Nice story TS, keep the updates coming

Truthful
21-11-2018, 07:28 AM
like the updates alot TS! please do continue sharing. :)

otamay
21-11-2018, 12:01 PM
Very good story, more updates please.

Siriusam
21-11-2018, 12:34 PM
real or fake story?

missunomore
21-11-2018, 12:36 PM
Looking continues for this great story

sefabn
21-11-2018, 02:05 PM
nice story! loooking forward to more!

jtan6986
21-11-2018, 05:59 PM
Wahh. Hot hot hot. Keep going!:)

xiaocheng
22-11-2018, 01:28 PM
bro, does it matter? we just enjoy the story.

coffee_addict
22-11-2018, 02:27 PM
bro, does it matter? we just enjoy the story.

As long as he does not bang the keyhole ... i am fine also

krushers
22-11-2018, 05:56 PM
Since the incident, Eyvon has opened up to me, way more than before. Evelynn made sure to invite me to hang out with her sister every now and then too.

We're like a couple of besties, having the time of our lives every weekend. Initially, Eyvon was worried if she would be like a lightbulb to the two of us, but Evelynn and I don't mind the extra company as it makes hanging out even more interesting.

So the day eventually came when things got really interesting among the 3 of us. I guess it was a natural progression of matters, but to this day I still find this development amazing.

My GF's parents decided on a whim to go on a short trip to Batam over the weekend, so we had the entire house to ourselves. Not a bad feeling to be honest.

It was Friday, and their parents had just left for Batam two hours ago. We stocked up on snacks at the NTUC nearby, and went home for our movie marathon.

It was a peaceful night, and halfway through the 3rd movie, Evelynn fell asleep on the sofa. I carried her to her room, and checked my phone for the time.

Almost 2 a.m. in the morning.

I went back to the living room, planning to wrap things up for the night. Before I could open my mouth, I heard an annoying voice.

You know, the kind of half teasing and half serious kind of tone.

"Eeyeer so sweet! You carried her like a princess!" Eyvon teased.

I shrugged, and told her that such things are normal between Evelynn and I. Besides, I don't really mind, since she is small in size.

"Nobody ever did that for me before lor!" Eyvon lamented.

Then a horrible idea struck me. Horrible, but brilliant. While Eyvon was picking up the cushions, I grabbed her waist from behind.

Eyvon almost screamed, but managed to contain her voice. Hoisting her up like what I did with Evelynn, I proceeded and ask "Where to now, milady?"

And there she was- my future sister in law, lying in my arms like a damsel in distress, the sides of her breasts pressing against my chest.

Then I realized how mess up my actions were. She could've easily accused me of sexual harassment. However, Eyvon kept quiet, and looked at me blankly before regaining her composure.

"Wah! You damn bad leh!" She complained, wriggling out from my arms. "You should only do this to someone you love!"

"...but I love you," pausing deliberately just to watch the shocked look on her face unfold.

"...cause we are family!"

What followed was an angry but obviously happy Eyvon complaining about how flirtatious I am.

"If you're not my future brother in law, I would've eaten you right here, you cocky shit" Eyvon sneered.

Her sentence turned out wayyyy sexier than I expected it to...

(To be continued)
O.M.G I wish I can set a notification to this awesome story. So many things running through my head.

Keep this shit going man!

mrpudding
22-11-2018, 09:19 PM
Picking up a few pillows, I head into Eyvon's room. With one well aimed flop, Eyvon fell onto her bed, burying her face in a pillow in the process.

"You're a fully functional adult, go brush your teeth!" I joked, smacking her butt with a pillow.

Eyvon protested, covering her head with another pillow and attempted to go go sleep.

And there I was, alone in a room with a defenseless girl wearing a pair of cotton shorts. I took a couple of seconds to admire her thin legs before deciding to head out.

Before going back to sleep, I went to the fridge to grab a drink, only to find one of Eyvon's bolsters sitting on the kitchen counter.

How the hell did this thing even get here?

Perhaps I was too tired to think clearly, but I did something pretty dumb- bringing the bolster back to Eyvon's room.

Without knocking, I pushed her door open, only to witness her taking off her shirt. It was for a brief moment, but I managed to catch a glimpse of Eyvon's shapely breasts and nipples.

Like any other sane man, I apologised almost immediately and pulled the door shut.

But that scene of her taking off her clothes has forever been imprinted in my mind. This coupled with the teasing from before made me rock hard.

I quickly went and dropped Eyvon's bolster on the sofa, trying to go back to Evelynn's room before an awkward confrontation.

However, Eyvon's door opened before I could even take another step forward.

"Wah, don't know how to knock is it-" Eyvon complained, heading out of her room with a wide grin.

It's obvious that she's trying to make a joke out of the situation to make things less awkward, but her plans failed when she noticed the bump in my shorts.

And all she said, was a "oh."

(To be continued)

x1nahma
22-11-2018, 11:49 PM
Great update TS, waiting for more :)

baconly
23-11-2018, 02:24 AM
the excitement is building up..... nice story pls continue :p

fartboy2015
23-11-2018, 02:46 AM
Wah nice story ts

ml1138
23-11-2018, 03:08 PM
nice story, please continue..:)

WuTea
23-11-2018, 11:23 PM
Nice story, support!

runningman
24-11-2018, 04:27 AM

Haha. Like this TS got SYT , MILF and GILF 😂

Great story. Camping for more

geong
24-11-2018, 02:38 PM
nice,:)
camping for more

xiupakchoi
24-11-2018, 03:25 PM
Nice story, camping for updates

ash10
25-11-2018, 02:18 PM
Camping here, hoping for an update soon!

mrpudding
25-11-2018, 02:20 PM
It was for a brief moment, but I could feel my life crashing down into smithereens. My future sister in law just saw me pop a boner- and it was because of her.

If she were to say anything to Evelynn, I'm willing to bet 10 bucks that I'll die on the spot.

I immediately turned away, trying to conceal my boner to the best of my abilities. My brain was churning, hard, still trying to think of something good to say so things wouldn't be so awkward.

And then, Eyvon opened her mouth.

"...you liked that?" Eyvon asked, timidly.

Caught off guard by her question, I stared at Eyvon with a blank expression.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry!" Eyvon shook her head and quickly retreated back into her room, leaving me there, dumbfounded.

Naturally, it was a sleepless night for me. For the entirety of the next day, I couldn't straighten my thoughts. The 3 of us once again head to the supermarket, grabbing some snacks along the way.

While I'm behaving like a sleep deprived zombie, Eyvon seemed to be doing fine. She joked and laughed as if nothing happened the night before, which was a little frustrating for me.

Soon after, we arrived home and went ahead to change into something comfortable. Evelynn told me to wait in the living room as she needs to use the bathroom.

Eyvon soon came out from her room, still wearing the same clothes as before. I smiled and nodded, then turn my eyes back to the screen of my phone.

Eyvon sat down beside me, to my surprise, and took off her denim jacket. She was wearing a yellow tube top beneath her jacket and it's obvious that she's not wearing a bra! Her nipples are hard, evident from the protruding spots on her tube top.

" ...how do I look?" Eyvon whispered into my ear.

(To be continued...)

wambo
25-11-2018, 02:28 PM
Nice update TS. Seems like Eyvon enjoys showing to you :D

otamay
25-11-2018, 04:58 PM
Nice story, can sense excitement is in the air. TS please continue your story

gasscut
26-11-2018, 12:06 AM
more update ts! good writing!

bochapsing
26-11-2018, 12:52 AM
nice story...

something steamy coming up soon....

ml1138
26-11-2018, 04:59 AM
nice story...

something steamy coming up soon....

yes hope to be soonest....:rolleyes:

Skinxwear
26-11-2018, 05:51 AM
Another nice story for raining morning.

BroLaugher
26-11-2018, 09:42 AM
Enjoy reading SIL stories!

lobangkingz
26-11-2018, 09:46 AM
nice story, please share more. support your thread TS.

Olduser
29-11-2018, 10:30 AM
nice story. TS please continue...

unsung80
29-11-2018, 11:04 AM
Eyvon can be wild!

diputs1269
29-11-2018, 05:44 PM
TS please continue with your exciting story..

decepticon73
30-11-2018, 09:14 AM
Continue please

otamay
30-11-2018, 06:52 PM
Nice story here, TS please continue writing.

mrpudding
02-12-2018, 05:40 PM
Sorry for the late update! Work's gotten really busy these past couple of days.

"Umm, h-how?" I stuttered, just like any normal person would in this situation.

Eyvon remained silent, her eyes fixated on my face. I was trying my best not to look at her, as I was trying my best
to gather my thoughts. No matter how I looked at this situation, there was no easy way out for me. I mean, What's a
man supposed to say when his future sister in law is talking to him, dressed so seductively?

The atmosphere was so tense and silent, I was damn sure we could hear a pin drop. A few second later, Eyvon broke the
awkward silence.

"Do I look... pretty?" Eyvon whispered.

"Yes... yes of course, you're easily one of the prettiest person I know..." I replied with a trembling voice.

From the corner of my eye, I could see a faint grin forming on Eyvon's face. Before long, my sight started straying
from her eyes, moving lower uncontrollably. Naturally, I admired her body as my line of sight started floating
downwards.

Between her face and her chest- Eyvon's smooth skin laid bare before my eyes. One could only wonder what she did to
keep her skin in such great condition. As she breathed, her already impressive C-cup breasts bobbed up and down, seemingly
trying to escape from the tight tank top.

"...you want to see more?" Eyvon asked meekly.

"My eyes darted back up, just in time to look her in the eyes. Eyvon's eyebrows were slightly slanted, and her eyes
were teary. Her irregular breathing made it really obvious that she's nervous too.

Eyvon placed her trembling left hand on mine and pulled my hand towards her.

"...use your-" before Eyvon could finish her sentence, the sound of the toilet door opening almost gave me a heart
attack.

I quickly retracted my hand and stood up, turning to face the toilet.

Evelynn came out from the toilet, wiping her hands on her shirt. Without taking a second glance at us, she went into the
kitchen, rummaging through the food we bought.

Heading into the kitchen to help Evelynn with the food, I took a look at Eyvon. And there she was, sitting on the sofa
as if nothing had happened, playing with her phone.

At that very moment, I was hoping that nothing too drastic would happen later...

stormcunt
02-12-2018, 05:47 PM
Nice update TS, pls continue:)

gtun
02-12-2018, 07:51 PM
Exciting part coming!! :D

xiaocheng
03-12-2018, 01:38 PM
nice man, TS. great excited story coming along the way.

demonhunter
03-12-2018, 04:18 PM
PM me the address

:)

supperclub
03-12-2018, 05:31 PM
camping for more ~~ :D

lambs
03-12-2018, 05:38 PM
Sorry for the late update! Work's gotten really busy these past couple of days.

"Umm, h-how?" I stuttered, just like any normal person would in this situation.

Eyvon remained silent, her eyes fixated on my face. I was trying my best not to look at her, as I was trying my best
to gather my thoughts. No matter how I looked at this situation, there was no easy way out for me. I mean, What's a
man supposed to say when his future sister in law is talking to him, dressed so seductively?

The atmosphere was so tense and silent, I was damn sure we could hear a pin drop. A few second later, Eyvon broke the
awkward silence.

"Do I look... pretty?" Eyvon whispered.

"Yes... yes of course, you're easily one of the prettiest person I know..." I replied with a trembling voice.

From the corner of my eye, I could see a faint grin forming on Eyvon's face. Before long, my sight started straying
from her eyes, moving lower uncontrollably. Naturally, I admired her body as my line of sight started floating
downwards.

Between her face and her chest- Eyvon's smooth skin laid bare before my eyes. One could only wonder what she did to
keep her skin in such great condition. As she breathed, her already impressive C-cup breasts bobbed up and down, seemingly
trying to escape from the tight tank top.

"...you want to see more?" Eyvon asked meekly.

"My eyes darted back up, just in time to look her in the eyes. Eyvon's eyebrows were slightly slanted, and her eyes
were teary. Her irregular breathing made it really obvious that she's nervous too.

Eyvon placed her trembling left hand on mine and pulled my hand towards her.

"...use your-" before Eyvon could finish her sentence, the sound of the toilet door opening almost gave me a heart
attack.

I quickly retracted my hand and stood up, turning to face the toilet.

Evelynn came out from the toilet, wiping her hands on her shirt. Without taking a second glance at us, she went into the
kitchen, rummaging through the food we bought.

Heading into the kitchen to help Evelynn with the food, I took a look at Eyvon. And there she was, sitting on the sofa
as if nothing had happened, playing with her phone.

At that very moment, I was hoping that nothing too drastic would happen later...
Camping for more!

Olduser
03-12-2018, 05:49 PM
camping for more ~~ :D

camping here too...exciting part is coming :)

tmin84
03-12-2018, 06:17 PM
Camping for more.....

FriskyPartner
03-12-2018, 06:49 PM
camping here too...exciting part is coming :)

Same here, camping too :D

diputs1269
03-12-2018, 09:47 PM
Interesting update, camping here for more updates.

rhythmic
03-12-2018, 11:12 PM
I was thinking, did TS bang the father and brother as well?

Camping!

:D

Grandfather and grandmother too, if there is any :D

SomandrisIsDead
05-12-2018, 03:18 AM
Not fast enough bro!... Keep the story coming! 😁

otamay
05-12-2018, 08:34 AM
Camping here for more exciting updates.

mrpudding
05-12-2018, 01:56 PM
Stephen Chow's Kung Fu Hustle was playing on the television, and Evelynn was having a great time. Apparently, she grew up
not knowing the glory of Stephen Chow due to her growing up in an English speaking family. As such, they made it a
point to show me the Monty Python movies whenever possible.

And I must say, we sure picked the perfect day to watch Kung Fu Hustle.

Evelynn was sitting on the floor that day, making herself comfortable on a pile of pillows and bolsters.

Eyvon and I took the sofa, and she covered herself with a blanket- much to my disappointment. However, with the aircon
blasting at 16 degrees celcius, I soon felt the brunt of the cold. Removing the pillow I was hugging, I attempted to
go to Evelynn's room to retrieve a blanket.

"Cold?" Eyvon asked, right before I stood up.

"Yeah, let me just go and..."

"It's alright, we can share!" Eyvon suggested with a faint smile. "My blanket is really big!"

Eyvon lifted her blanket, signalling me to crawl inside. It was at that moment that I saw the most incredible thing
in my life yet. Beneath the fluffy cotton blanket was a pair of tender looking breasts- with nothing covering them!
Eyvon has skillfully removed her tube top, sliding them down beneath her breasts.

Before I even realized, I was already inside the blanket.

And thank goodness we were watching a noisy movie like Kung Fu Hustle. I swear they would both hear my heartbeat
otherwise. We share the blanket for what seemed like an eternity (but really, it was probably just a couple of
minutes), before I felt Eyvon's hands stroking my forearm.

Leaning closer to my ears, Eyvon whispered in an almost seductive way.

"...Touch me..."

What happened afterwards was a blur. I was suddenly holding onto Eyvon's right breast, gently fondling it with
my palm. Occasionally, I would slide my fingers across her hard nipple, making her gasp softly for air. Her breast
was soft, unlike anything I've touched before.

This went on for a good portion of the movie, before I suddenly felt Eyvon's fingers moving down my thighs. Her sleek
fingers wrapped around my crotch, lightly massaging my important region. I must be having the best boner in my entire
life, as my penis was rock hard- so hard that it was beginning to hurt due to my shorts...

jien1
05-12-2018, 11:25 PM
Wow....wonder what made Eyvon so much into you....and if I could replicate it...haha

decepticon73
06-12-2018, 08:01 AM
Continue please

otamay
06-12-2018, 09:05 AM
Not fast enough bro!... Keep the story coming! 😁

Yes waiting for the next update.

luvuass
06-12-2018, 10:31 AM
me waiting too------go go go go

bagusman81
06-12-2018, 10:37 AM
Grandfather and grandmother too, if there is any :D

wah piang eh :D

jonnyboi888
06-12-2018, 12:05 PM
i can't wait for the mother part!

UnNonguy
06-12-2018, 12:06 PM
The wait feels like a torture but yet good things are worth waiting for~

husky1shepherd4
06-12-2018, 02:34 PM
Ts...your story are so "bad"

U make me wanna go try and tease my Gf Sis

Been having interest in her since i met her (all talk and no action)

kopkop79807
06-12-2018, 04:22 PM
Good work TS!

Waiting patiently for the next update.

Olduser
06-12-2018, 04:54 PM
Come on TS....more steamy part :D

LovePete
06-12-2018, 06:38 PM
Nice update TS, camping for more! :)

sennheiser
08-12-2018, 01:06 PM
Good writing ts. Happy holidays

dacnas
08-12-2018, 03:37 PM
Great story and waiting for more updates ;)

mrpudding
09-12-2018, 09:34 PM
Eyvon twirled her fingers on my bulge, scratching it lightly with her nails. Her gentle carassing is making my crotch pulsate uncontrollably- and I loved it. Hoping to please her even further, I started pinching her nipple slightly with my thumb and index finger. The moment I applied a little force on her nipple, Eyvon let out a relatively loud moan.

"Ahh..."

And I gotta say I was scared shitless- What if Evelynn had heard that? Darting my eyes back to the front, I saw Evelynn- still enjoying the movie. My heart was beating so fast I was sure I was about to suffer a heart attack.

Alright, no more pinching for now.

I turned to look at Eyvon, wondering if she was afraid too. However, she's got this dazed, erotic look on her face. Her face was flushed, and she looks like she's thoroughly enjoying the it. Back then, I wondered about how far I could take this
before she would finally decide that it would be too dangerous to continue.

With that in mind, I started groping her breast with my entire hand, massaging it with my palm. Eyvon was caught off guard by my actions and her body twitched accordingly. Everytime I would apply some force or move my hand around, her body would
tremble a little, as if someone just sent an electric current through her body.

With my other hand, I pulled my shorts down a little, allowing my little member to poke its head out. At that point, my penis was already leaking precum, like any healthy young man's would. As if by reflex, Eyvon shifted her hands to my now exposed
penis, rubbing the head of my penis like she's applying some sort of ointment. My precum lubricated her fingers, so it didn't hurt that bad when she used her nails to pry open the shorts covering my shaft.

At this point, half my penis was exposed. To me, it was a pretty daring act, considering my girlfriend was right in front of me.
And here I was, letting her sister play around with my penis.

Ironically, I was naive enough to think that nothing else I do in my life will ever top this...

hatefever99
09-12-2018, 10:47 PM
Nice update bro, can't wait for next episode …. :D

gasscut
09-12-2018, 11:57 PM
more TS! do update more often. great story

XinfernoX
10-12-2018, 12:03 AM
This is getting sexciting!:D

irbaboon
10-12-2018, 12:26 PM
don't tease liao leh...... cannot tahan leh

xiaocheng
10-12-2018, 03:19 PM
excited experience... be careful later it exploded.

mylover
10-12-2018, 04:49 PM
Ts, please continue and don't let us wait long.

lkari
10-12-2018, 11:49 PM
Excellent story, please continue TS

UnNonguy
11-12-2018, 01:39 AM
We need more!!! The story is too good!

madpig88
11-12-2018, 06:52 AM
Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.

cryson
11-12-2018, 08:55 PM
Continue pls!

decepticon73
12-12-2018, 07:50 AM
Faster please continue

ml1138
12-12-2018, 08:45 AM
Patiently waiting...:rolleyes:

xxwater
12-12-2018, 04:17 PM
So eager to know what's coming next :D

Ksiao1
12-12-2018, 04:42 PM
Good stuff TS! Waiting for more

sponge05
14-12-2018, 07:04 AM
Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.

smoky7
14-12-2018, 07:58 AM
Interesting story, please continue TS

lobangkingz
14-12-2018, 09:35 AM
really like this story, do update more. support your thread ts.

decepticon73
14-12-2018, 06:45 PM
Mo more ah?

otamay
15-12-2018, 08:51 PM
Camping here for more updates.

KiasuJose
15-12-2018, 11:14 PM
Nice story TS, plz continue!

ouzo18
15-12-2018, 11:41 PM
TS, faster come back.

diputs1269
16-12-2018, 04:53 PM
TS, faster come back.

Yes many supporters camping here.

Evitable
16-12-2018, 05:20 PM

Seems like it to me too

FightingSun
16-12-2018, 05:38 PM

Support here too

Fideda
16-12-2018, 09:16 PM
Let the story continues. Looking forward to your next updates.

awpakawp
19-12-2018, 06:55 PM
Good story

Dreamer211
20-12-2018, 08:02 AM
New supporter,camping for next installment.

CaptAm
20-12-2018, 08:46 PM
Great story TS! Camping here! :D

huangxiaoma
20-12-2018, 10:45 PM
Camping here too, support very good story!

Jon86
21-12-2018, 10:55 AM
Nice story

DMSong
21-12-2018, 12:56 PM
Damn. Such an interesting story, once this story completed someone should compile it into one post.

Custy
21-12-2018, 01:04 PM
Nice story, support!

Diandertell
21-12-2018, 01:11 PM
Eagerly waiting for an update! Thanks for sharing so far!

35cents
26-12-2018, 11:00 PM
Hope TS will update soon....

lonelykids
07-01-2019, 12:44 AM
Camping for moreeeeee

baconly
07-01-2019, 12:52 AM
Nice story,hope TS didn't run road, come back soon! :D

nikorasu89
07-01-2019, 04:33 PM
Waiting for update!!!

topofyou8922
07-01-2019, 11:26 PM
Interesting story here, camping here for more updates.

BedGut
09-01-2019, 12:00 PM
Nice story TS, please continue

bulat
09-01-2019, 12:08 PM
Very good story TS, camping here now

decepticon73
14-01-2019, 06:58 AM
Continue please

misterchenn
15-01-2019, 12:24 AM
Yan dao.. please continue... :(

diputs1269
15-01-2019, 10:34 AM
TS please continue your banging, I mean writing your banging story.

contentious
15-01-2019, 12:05 PM
Nice update bro, please keep going
Thanks for nice story.

HSBCtalker
15-01-2019, 04:32 PM
Support and camping here.
More updates please.

yycaddy
18-01-2019, 04:41 PM
Support support... Arousing story

Dembele
18-01-2019, 05:57 PM
Very interesting story, hope TS continue soon! :)

mrpudding
24-01-2019, 01:16 AM
Hi all, I apologize for the lack of updates. I have been dealing with some issues involving my GF. Things have been resolved now and I can finally get back to sharing my life story with you guys. Sorry for the wait!:)
=================================

With her index and middle fingers, Eyvon started rubbing my shaft gently. The fact that I couldn't embrace her on the spot was killing me inside. While this whole teasing game was exciting, both my heart and penis are at their absolute limit. If only there was something I could do to make Evelynn leave the house...

As I was in deep thought, my hand has stopped moving. Protesting my lack of effort, Eyvon started twisting her body slightly, pretending to stretch her back and arms. Her erect nipple brushed against my palm, urging me to continue touching her.

"Well, two can play at this game", I thought to myself.

By the end of this session, I'll ensure that she'll be lusting for me as much as I'll be lusting for her.

After giving her breast another light squeeze, I started sliding my palm down to her belly, lightly massaging her body through her clothes. Within moments, I've arrived at the forbidden garden- the ultimate trophy of aroused men like me. Her loose fitting shorts were perfect in this situation. I could gain access to her important regions without much trouble.

Without any warning, I slipped my hand into her shorts, my fingers rubbing her inner thighs. Eyvon threw me a disapproving glance, but did nothing to stop my advances. As I fondled her thighs, I deliberately brushed against her panties every now and then. Everytime this happened, Eyvon's breathing becomes irregular, and her hand playing with my penis would stop moving.

I wasn't sure how long we did this, as I was extremely engrossed in the moment. Eventually, the inevitable happened. I could feel something rushing into my penis, waiting to make their way out.

This is bad.

As much as I am enjoying this, releasing my load in this situation will be disastrous. What's more, after all that teasing- this load is no doubt a big one. Finally thinking straight for the first time in awhile, I retracted my hand and held onto Eyvon's fingers.

She looked me in the eyes, puzzled as to why I stopped the teasing.

With my softest voice, I said "No more, cumming soon"

Eyvon's puzzled look soon turned into a smirk, and she bit on her lips...

jien1
24-01-2019, 08:13 AM
Great update me pudding. Please don't stop...*grin*

Neoguri
25-01-2019, 02:24 AM
Bro mrpudding,
This is one of the better stories this year!
Exciting and nicely written!
Keep it coming!

decepticon73
26-01-2019, 02:44 PM
Keep cumming bro

mrpudding
26-01-2019, 10:50 PM
Thanks for the support guys:) I'll do my best to update as often as possible!
----------------------------------------

It was a look of pure mischief, like the kind of look on a cat's face when it sees a potential plaything.

Oh shit.

Without any warning, Eyvon grabbed onto my manhood like a child snatching a toy- insanely fast, yet kinda expected.

I almost let out a yelp, but managed to hold it in at the very last moment. My eyes darted to the front, once again making sure that Evelynn was looking at the screen.

Meanwhile, Eyvon started jerking my penis relentlessly as if her life depended on it. I grabbed onto her forearm, determined to stop her from making a horrible mistake.

However, while I managed to stop her jerking motion, her wrists started moving in place of her arm instead.

She is out for blood(cum), and she's not stopping until she gets some.

All of a sudden, my hips tightened- a telltale sign of what's to come. I leaned backwards, prepared for the inevitable explosion of fluids.

Then, it happened.

Eyvon removed her hand from my penis, and I was so close to ejaculation.

I stared at her in disbelief- how could she do something like this to a guy? Does this actually enjoy this? Now I think I could understand why her ex left her...

Retracting her hand slowly, Eyvon brought it close to her face, running her fingers along the tip of her tongue. She was cleaning my precum off her fingers, and enjoying every moment of it.

Not gonna lie, that was sexy as hell. Now I am both angry and horny.

"Hey, you know..." Eyvon said, clearly directing the sentence at her sister...

madpig88
27-01-2019, 06:45 AM

jien1
27-01-2019, 06:57 AM
Wow, great update Mr pudding

lonelykids
27-01-2019, 12:22 PM
This is heaven... and make me high and dry

pinkzar
27-01-2019, 06:02 PM
Nice story bro, support for more

hamka
28-01-2019, 11:35 AM
Thanks for the support guys:) I'll do my best to update as often as possible!

Upped you, my friend. Please come back very soon with your awesome story!

Fat Fatt
29-01-2019, 11:46 AM
Hi bro,
Great story, you know it’s bad to owe us the updates through CNY. Better not owe, update soon.

Hahaha our necks long already waiting for you to continue

M@Dd0g
29-01-2019, 11:49 AM
Oh man damn good story.... really really hope that next few installments can come before CNY!

decepticon73
29-01-2019, 06:18 PM
Hi bro,
Great story, you know it’s bad to owe us the updates through CNY. Better not owe, update soon.

Hahaha our necks long already waiting for you to continue

Hahaha you are right bro... ts hurry up continue don’t owe after cny

jonnyboi888
29-01-2019, 10:06 PM
Sorry, reached the mom yet? I’m really looking forward to that part

CheekyOldPerson
30-01-2019, 08:37 AM
Sorry, reached the mom yet? I’m really looking forward to that part

At the sister, haven't piak piak yet!

mrpudding
02-02-2019, 09:06 AM
Thank you all for the support :) In order to not 欠过年, I've decided to finish up this chapter ahead of time. More to come!

-----------------------------------------
For a short moment, I was pretty sure I stopped breathing. Here I am, sharing a blanket with my girlfriend's sister with my penis exposed, while the two ladies chatted with each other as if nothing was happening. Just what the hell was Eyvon thinking?

"...I'm going to take a nap," Eyvon said, deliberately letting a yawn escape."Wake me up when it's over!"

With that, Eyvon pulled the blanket over her head and went under.

She's going to sleep just like that? I asked myself, both angry and amazed by this unexpected turn of events. At that moment, all I could think about was how to unload the stuff in my penis ASAP. Perhaps I should go to the toilet and release my load? Maybe I should wait for the movie to end and ask Evelynn to...

While I was deep in my thought, I suddenly felt something brush against my thigh. Snapped back into reality, I cautiously lifted the blanket to see what was going on. The moment I lifted the blanket, I could see Eyvon's naughty look right before my eyes- directly beside my penis. With her slender fingers, Eyvon held my penis against my skin. Without a second word or warning, Eyvon stuck out her tongue and slid it across the base of my penis.

I let out more air than usual from my mouth, clearly enjoying what she did. As if she was a devious Gremlin, Eyvon stared me right in the eye and continued licking the base, with her fingers lightly massaging the tip of my penis.

As I was almost at my limit, I was trying my best to not ejaculate this quickly. After all, who knows when an opportunity like this would come by again? Looking at
my face, Eyvon probably knew that I was holding it in. She started sliding her tongue upwards, with only the tip of her tongue touching my penis. Her tongue eventually reached the top of my penis, and my penis was twitching from the pleasure.

Before I could even wonder what she'll do next, Eyvon wrapped her soft lips around the head of my penis. Twirling it slowly, my penis was engulfed in nothing but ecstasy. While her mouth was doing that, she started jerking my penis off with her left hand, forming a thin ring using her index finger and thumb.

As much as I would love to enjoy this a little longer, I have reached my limit. Not wanting to give her another chance to spoil my orgasm, I did not warn her that I'll be ejaculating soon.

Then, with one final light thrust of my waist, I unloaded in Eyvon's mouth. Her initially shocked expression soon turned into a look of acceptance, as she slowed down her movements and did her best to contain my load in her mouth.

It has been a long time since I've had such a long orgasm. My cum kept flowing out, and Eyvon was taking it all in her mouth. She was looking at me in the eyes with a slight frown, as if complaining about the amount I was letting out. Soon, my penis settled down and Eyvon pulled away from my penis...

slicknsmoov
02-02-2019, 11:40 AM
Fantastic thread. Keep it up!

M@Dd0g
02-02-2019, 05:11 PM
NICE! Waiting for more to come!

hamka
02-02-2019, 09:46 PM
Ooh la la...This thread is on fire!

killer_pussy
02-02-2019, 10:34 PM
Nice cum... waiting for the many cums ahead

mojoz
03-02-2019, 12:46 AM
Great story. .. keep it up. ;)

MikeHooper
03-02-2019, 01:25 AM
Nice update bro, camping here for more! :)

hamka
05-02-2019, 12:21 AM
Happy Lunar New Year to brother mrpudding, brothers & sisters!

laser434
06-02-2019, 05:42 PM
Really nice story! Camping for more here....

Wonder how things would be like if both Eyvon and Evelynn broke their leg. Imagine having to juggle the two of them with full leg casts on!!!

Sorry, I let my imagination ran wild!

mrpudding
10-02-2019, 09:18 PM
Hope everyone had an awesome New Year like I did!:) Here's more!
-----------------------------------------------
With a mouth full of cum, Eyvon stealthily moved back to her original position, pretending as if nothing has happened. My satisfied penis is now flaccid, still leaking a very small amount of cum. I felt extremely drained- partly due to the psychological pressure of having my future sister-in-law suck my dick right beside my girlfriend.

I stretched my hand out to take some tissues from the box on the table, hoping to wipe my penis clean and give Eyvon something to spit my cum into. After pulling a significant amount of tissues from the box, I turned to face Eyvon, trying to tell her to spit into the tissues.

However, to my surprise, I came to witness Eyvon's throat moving- just like that of someone swallowing food or water. Eyvon's eyes were facing the front, but I was pretty sure she knew that I was trying to pass the tissues to her, as the next thing she did was still one of sexiest things I've ever witnessed. She parted her lips, sticking her pinkish tongue out, seemingly licking at nothing.

She swallowed everything. She was trying to show me that she has swallowed every drip of my cum. Just that alone was enough to make my penis hard again- albeit hurting a little.

Still dazed from the experience, it took me a couple of seconds before I finally snapped back to reality. I quickly wiped my penis clean and dispose of the tissues in an empty can of pringles. Naturally, I wouldn't want anyone finding my cum stained tissues in the rubbish bin of the living room.

And the rest of the day went by rather peacefully, with nothing major or dramatic happening.

I honestly thought I would be killed by the guilt of receiving a blowjob from my future sister-in-law, but somehow I wasn't too affected by it. Looking back, this might have to do with the fact that Eyvon and I were both willing parties- and somehow, for reasons unknown, I don't think Evelynn would freak out even if she were to find out about this.

Before long, it was night time and I was lying in bed, thinking about what happened during the day...

irpa
10-02-2019, 09:43 PM
Good share TS, please continue.

decepticon73
11-02-2019, 08:00 AM
Pls continue bro, until now haven’t fuck anyone as in the tittle yet

M@Dd0g
11-02-2019, 03:57 PM
Nice! Hope for this story to continue.....

Eyeshield21
11-02-2019, 06:06 PM
great story, keep it cumming!

wizardwil
11-02-2019, 06:32 PM
keep it going TS. nice one

MaxWeber
12-02-2019, 01:20 AM
nice one bro.. keep it up!

madpig88
12-02-2019, 06:42 AM

mrpudding
12-02-2019, 09:36 PM
Thank you all so much for the support:) we're almost at the climax of the first part!
---------------------------------------------------------------------

My thoughts were that of both fear and excitement. How could I have done something like that right beside Evelynn? Furthermore, it was with her sister! However, I can feel my manhood tingle whenever I think about the moment she took it all in her mouth. Evelynn is already asleep and I did not want to wake her up just for sex.
Besides, she would be pissed if I were to do that.

"I should probably do something about this boner..." I thought to myself. With a half erect penis, I attempted to make my way to the bathroom as quietly as possible.

However, as soon as I stepped into the kitchen, I could hear a door open, as if it was anticipating my actions. Just who could it be? Perhaps I was too loud and woke Evelynn up? Or could it be...

...And to my delight- it was Eyvon's door.

Like a little boy who's anticipating his birthday cake, I swore my eyes sparkled in the darkness. Slowly but surely, Eyvon's figure emerged from the shadows. She's like a sly fox- awaiting the perfect moment to snare her prey. The dim lights from her room illuminated her figure, and all I could make out was her shapely body. I was certain she was looking at me- I mean, why else would she be standing at the side of her door and not doing anything else?

Without a word, I took a step towards her. Slowly but surely, I was closing the distance between us. With every step, I could see more of her silhouette. She was wearing a white singlet that's a little too small for her. While I was expecting to see her perky nipples beneath her clothes, I was instead greeted with a visible pair of lacy red bra, accentuating the shape of her breasts.

Only when I was 5 steps away from her did I realize that she wasn't wearing any shorts or pants! Her lacy red panties left nothing to my imagination, as the translucent strip of cloth running across her panties outlined her private areas.

"Hey..." Eyvon whispered, trying her best to keep her volume down. "...can't sleep, my dear brother-in-law?"

...She's doing this shit on purpose, and I wasn't about to lose at this game.

"Yeah... for some reason I can't, dear sister-in-law..." I replied cheekily.

The above convo may sound really cheesy to you guys, but I swear this has got to be one of the most arousing things someone has ever said to me.

Eyvon chuckled, turning around while signalling for me to enter her room.

"I think I know what can help..."

ibanezjem555
12-02-2019, 09:47 PM
Uppz Bro TS for his sharing first.. then I do my catch-up reading ! :D

hitomitanaka
12-02-2019, 11:40 PM
Holy shit, one of the best bro!

dahai
13-02-2019, 12:47 AM
Eagerly waiting for next update :D

madpig88
13-02-2019, 06:45 AM
Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.

Charle
13-02-2019, 02:55 PM
Nice story

ghostmac
13-02-2019, 03:35 PM
Wow very exciting story, TS please update soon ;)

Icecass
13-02-2019, 05:19 PM
Not cheesy at all... that’s one hell of a seductive conversation!

KnowItAll
15-02-2019, 06:44 AM
really enjoy your story ts... it's a nice read... share more soon please...

mrpudding
18-02-2019, 10:45 PM
I am currently taking a break from work. That being said, expect more updates for the next couple of days!:)

---------------------
I could still vividly remember the smell of lavender lingering in the air. A thin line of smoke was rising from what I could only assume is a diffuser of sorts. The
lavender helped calm down my throbbing heart, which was about to smash through my ribs at the rate it was thumping. Instinctively, I shut the door behind me and
locked it promptly. The last thing I need is someone busting through that door and spoiling this long awaited moment.

"Hey..." Eyvon called out for me, ever so seductively.

I turned my body around, coming face to face with Eyvon, who was holding two glasses of red wine between her fingers.

"I've heard that red wine helps soothe your nerves..." Eyvon continued, handing me a glass of wine. "...this might help you go to sleep"

Receiving the glass from her right hand, I took the chance to fondle her hand a little. Smooth and soft... like how I remembered them to be. Eyvon made herself
comfortable at the edge of her bed, with her legs crossed. Slowly, she swirled the liquied in her glass as she delivers it to her mouth.

"The wine is nice..." I commented. "But I don't think I'll be able to sleep any time soon..."

The bulge in my shorts was going strong- and being in the same room as a sexy lady like Eyvon definitely isn't helping it calm down. I took a step forward, now
standing right before Eyvon's face.

"...looks like I better help you with it, then..." Eyvon smiled a little, placing her wine glass on the floor.

Eyvon wrapped her fingers around my little member through the fabric of my shorts, and started rubbing it in a circular motion.

"Do you think a little massage would help you calm down, my dear brother-in-law?" Eyvon chuckled sheepishly.

Not allowing any opportunity for this kinky role-play to slip, I responded almost immediately.

"Perhaps, my dear sister-in-law... how about we find out?"

With her other hand, Eyvon slipped my shorts off, revealing my manhood in its full glory.

"I better do something about this before things go out of control..." Eyvon whispered rather loudly, intending for me to hear every word she's saying...

ftun
19-02-2019, 12:23 AM
Camping camping… :D

Hardaway1818
19-02-2019, 01:40 PM
Nice story! Short and sharp!