PDA

View Full Version : new TN at Yishun area?

lustyboi23
31-05-2007, 05:07 PM
Anybody tried the new tn at Yishun area called Yi Hua Yuan?

jurassic_prick
31-05-2007, 05:47 PM
bro, i stay in the north but haven't seen any new joints. Can pm me the address? I'll post a FR after visit.

NorthGuy
31-05-2007, 09:44 PM
It is the previous Xiang Yuan opp NTUC

lustyboi23
02-06-2007, 07:29 PM
Hey brother north guy have you tried it? is the service good? thinking of trying. but called up like auntie answer. so never darn.:D

redpacket
03-06-2007, 01:20 AM
is it the one next to 24 hr coffeeshop? if yes, then i try it before about a month or two ago. service is quite good. I think i post a FR before. :)

NorthGuy
03-06-2007, 09:12 AM
Hey brother north guy have you tried it? is the service good? thinking of trying. but called up like auntie answer. so never darn.:D

Yes. tried it before. I posted a FR in the Yishun TN thread. Tried 2 gals there. But asked for $50 got HJ. FJ is at $100.

One of the gal that i tried which is small built dunno anything about massage. Just press here and there. Then piak piak piak use hand to hit only. No strength also. When i tried to bargain the HJ to $30, she face black black and said $40 told me $30 too little might as well tell her to do it at $10. I was like WTF.. Keep on going out during the masage and say she tired need a rest and when she was out, she told the other gals that i am a cheapo and want a HJ at $30. In the end i settled at $50 to prove her that i am not a cheapo.

To conclude my visit.

Age of gals: 24+ to 30+ ?
Attitude: Money faced only. (Of the 2 that i tried)

shawn_mib
27-01-2008, 04:18 PM
Hi brother, just like to ask if this place still there?? any nice gem to intro from there ma?

Thanks in advance. :)

Boliaoz
28-01-2008, 03:55 AM
I have fond memories of this place. The girls there are usually in the late 20s or early 30s. Entrance fee is as usual. 10-15 mins of piano massage and the golden question is asked. Had this sexy MILF who revealed his C cup boobies and pulled down her undies for me when HJ me. I sucked her boobs like no tommorrow. Had a sextisfy session with her. Damage is $30 + $50 (HJ). I dun usually counter-offer with $30 because they will surely show black face and gave you a mechanic HJ even if they accepted it.

maufans
28-01-2008, 07:16 AM
brother, what the hell you gave the gal $50 since she is asking for $40? :) since she already said you are a cheapo to her friends there is nothing to prove, anyway all of us here also know that you are a cheapo. being a cheapo is nothing shameful, we are customer & we have the right to bargain. is there any government law that states HJ must be at $50? :)

Yes. tried it before. I posted a FR in the Yishun TN thread. Tried 2 gals there. But asked for $50 got HJ. FJ is at $100.

One of the gal that i tried which is small built dunno anything about massage. Just press here and there. Then piak piak piak use hand to hit only. No strength also. When i tried to bargain the HJ to $30, she face black black and said $40 told me $30 too little might as well tell her to do it at $10. I was like WTF.. Keep on going out during the masage and say she tired need a rest and when she was out, she told the other gals that i am a cheapo and want a HJ at $30. In the end i settled at $50 to prove her that i am not a cheapo.

To conclude my visit.

Age of gals: 24+ to 30+ ?
Attitude: Money faced only. (Of the 2 that i tried)

shawn_mib
29-01-2008, 10:16 PM
hmmm... oki, guess no one have tried this outlet before i guess hear that there is one nice gal there by the name of gege. any1 tried her before?

Typical
19-02-2008, 03:02 PM
Have being there this afternoon. Got three working gals. Tried one named 'Tian Tian' (sweet sweet). a bit bak. Gals was having peanut session. haha. When in the room, TT ask if I want 2 gals wo $230 FJ... since M is insufficient, opt for TT nia lor.

No further FR as I'm a bit disappointed..hehe But I saw a SYT after my session. Should try the next visit.

Tian Tian
under 30
Small Tits
BJ - NA
FJ - 6/10
Look - 5/10
GFE - 7.5/10
RTF - Prolly not her
DMG - $130

Boliaoz
19-02-2008, 10:36 PM
There is a TN called Splendid XXXX along Sembawang Rd, very near to Nee Soon camp. Any bros here have try b4 ?

youngbuck12234
23-02-2008, 05:57 PM
i tried it....

damage= 30 for massage
70 for fj

nice talkative girl named ge ge.....will get to know you and its up to you whether you like it or not...
fj: good 9/10
bj: soso 7/10
massage: the usual bs 6/10

not a bad area..but lots of ppl

shawn_mib
29-03-2008, 10:17 PM
Bro young buck,

The ge ge you tried was she in spendid or in yi hua yuan???