PDA

View Full Version : Twister BKK Gala Opening

Siammy
08-11-2018, 02:32 AM
Bangkok Bunnies has bit the dust and Twister has taken over. The group is Chinese-Thai. The place is huge and has lots of potential. They’re currently using only 2 of the stages. The middle one is occupied by topless dancers. They seem to have hired a pro DJ, who works the decks on the middle stage behind the dancers. The sound system is awesome and the music trendy. They could easily turn the place into a disco with that sound system. For those with sensitive hearing, you might want to bring earplugs.

The cast, TBO, is still the farang style. Since I had boycotted BB, I don’t know the former staff, but was told that there’s a mix of former and new staff. The mamasan promised me that they will be bringing in kawaii girls, the kind that appeals to the Japanese.

Today, Thursday, is the grand opening. Free food and dancers from Twisters. The party starts at midnite.

arctrooper
08-11-2018, 12:20 PM
Good to know! Will try it if i can pry myself away from my usual places next week.

RumpRanger
08-11-2018, 10:08 PM
Thanks for the announcement. Will try to visit the "new" bar later this month.

Siammy
14-11-2018, 03:55 AM
WIP

Many changes underway at this super bar. First, and most welcome, is that they’ve done something about the heat. They’ve installed ceiling fans and maybe new A/Cs so now it’s relatively pleasant inside.

All 3 stages are now in operation. The left stage remains the same with dancers and coyotes, but the center stage now has Twister PR girls in front of the DJ and the right stage is for the topless dancers. There is also a sauna in back with soapy water.

The problem is that the space in front of the middle stage, which would be good for viewing all 3 stages, is occupied by another control deck.

If you come here, make it a point to walk around so you don’t miss anything.

The Twister girls all wear a black Twister tank top. They are not only dancers but also PR girls. They are supposedly bar fineable but they look like young cherry girls.

LDs are B185.

A big group of the top dancers from Twisters on the second floor came down and danced on the center stage. There are so many girls coming and going that they don’t know where they’re supposed to be or what they’re supposed to be doing.

The place is packed with girls but there aren’t many customers. It’s still very farang-friendly. Oil barrels are used as tables in the back.

There are signs inside and outside announcing which local DJs are playing on what nites. The curious thing is that the signs are in Thai. Wonder if they are planning to go after the local Thai crowd. The sound system alone is almost worth the price of admission. They should open a small dance floor and sell bottles (liquor) for the locals.

jacksontay88
15-11-2018, 01:37 PM
This is the twister on the 2nd level of nana plaza?

Siammy
15-11-2018, 01:59 PM
New Twister

This is the twister on the 2nd level of nana plaza?

No, it’s on the ground floor to the left, after Lollipop. Same owner as the one on the second floor.