PDA

View Full Version : Condom Sliding Off

HOWITZER 155MM
31-05-2007, 03:52 AM
Any bro ever experienced usch a scenario: after cumming and you pulled your dick out of pussy and you realised that your condom had slided half way down your dick leaving only half your dick protected. What is the risk?:eek:

biglongone
31-05-2007, 11:19 AM
u left it there for too long after cumming.....

Any bro ever experienced usch a scenario: after cumming and you pulled your dick out of pussy and you realised that your condom had slided half way down your dick leaving only half your dick protected. What is the risk?:eek:

dt3305
31-05-2007, 12:51 PM
You should withdraw after you cum and dont let the penis turn soft...the other possibility is when you first put on the condom, make sure you roll it all the way up...local Durex brand size is good fit for Asian...

from what you say, there is no other risk as the condom did not break or slip off. Except Herpes for the exposed part but then again, it depends if the gal has herpes in the first place...if you have contracted it, syptoms should appear soon...outbreak is about once a month...go to DSC website to read more...

DrCuntRaider
31-05-2007, 07:53 PM
i also have same problem so now using a tight fit condom

Gentle Beast
02-06-2007, 02:46 PM
Next time get ' Durex Close Fit' comes in a dark blue box. This CD fits like a Spiderman Suit:D

FerrariF1
02-06-2007, 03:24 PM
Always Roll the CD down to the base of your cock before bonking.

And When u are withdrawing your cock from a girls pussy, always feel the based of your cock for your CD and hold on to it while withdrawing.

=WK=
02-06-2007, 04:01 PM
i also have same problem so now using a tight fit condom

Next time get ' Durex Close Fit' comes in a dark blue box. This CD fits like a Spiderman Suit:D

yup, the Durex Close Fit has a smaller width for a tighter hold. its nominal width is 49mm compared to other Durex condoms which normally has a nominal width of 52mm ;)

more info: http://www.durex.com/SG/productRange.asp?intProdCat=421&intMenuOpen=7&intProd=1339

weiwei10
03-06-2007, 11:52 AM
me too using close fit... no sliping off liao

gokkunbazooka
04-06-2007, 01:07 AM
Use 49mm close fit condoms if 52mm condoms slip off bro.

52mm nominal width condoms slipped off my dick on my gf before too, that's why I bring along the Durex Close Fit condoms even when I go bonking WLs, a bit weird at first, but you'll get used to it. Only downside is that you need to keep replenishing your own stock as most condoms at whore-houses are 52mm width :( .

On the other hand, my ang-moh colleague broke 2 in-house condoms in Geylang before, which is worse. So now he also bring along Durex Comfort Fit 56mm condoms everytime.

Gladio
06-06-2007, 09:02 PM
I don't think it really matters. If the gal is carrying STDs which transmits via skin contact with body fluids, whether your condom is fully on(which is never really possible) or half off, high chance your going to get what she has. A condom cannot protect your whole pubic area. So I would say the risk is the more or less the same for STDs like HSV-1, HSV-2, NGU and similar things. NOT HIV and the more nasty stuff which is unable to infect a person just by skin contact!! So always use a condom and handle it properly like the bros have said!! There is a small piece of instruction which can be quite useful if you haven't notice!! :p

GLHunter
06-06-2007, 09:06 PM

To be sure, do a test after 3 mth. S$30 & have a peace of mind.
http://www.afa.org.sg/anonymous.asp#anonymoustesting

MitMit
08-06-2007, 12:26 AM
What a shame! Many talked about whoring like an expert but dunno how to use a condom properly or worst dunno the risk associated with commercial sex. I suggest read more STD sites including the instruction label in the condom pack.