PDA

View Full Version : Yi Xi along Geylang Road

behemoth
31-05-2007, 03:39 AM
this TN has operate for quite long already. i see that last mention of this one around 2005, so i decided to start a new thread. if there is already a thread on this, anyone who can can help me remove this. inside this TN all is PRC. was served by kai xin, happy in chinese. she dressed until very revealing, 1/2 ball revealed in a one-piece dress, very short, very low.

massage: 4/10 - not the play piano type, but not very good also.
look: 7/10 - cute looking, big eyes.
breasts: 9/10 - look big, but i don't know the difference between b and c, so can't anyhow say.
attitude: 9/10 - very good attitude, very gf feeling. hug you and she sounds very cute, very cute.
HJ: 4/10 - too soft to feel.
BJ: never try, that time never bring much money, so didn't try, she said in total give her $100 she can blow for me, and she said she never blow before, don't know true or not.
FJ: never try, she said the TN don't allow fj, heard not only from her, but 1 more PRC there, but i forget the name already.
RTF: yes, too cute already.

when she pull down her dress and remove her bra, she asked me if i want to tit fuck, i asked how much, she said, just tip me abit more can liao. i say ok, then start to tit fuck. i sit at the edge of the massage table, then she just squat infront and squeeze my dick using her big neh neh. shiok, first time kana tit fuck in TN. she speaks in a child-like way. like small little girl talk like that. and she very obligning. in total paid her $80. quite expensive.

massage $30 + hj $30 + tit fuck $20

Ultra Taro
01-06-2007, 06:09 PM
Kai xin is one of the few in which have nice neh neh and of course the younger ones. Called her last week and she told me she just completed her study and now back to this trade becos cant find job elsewhere yet. She can be pretty chatty and if you sincere, she can also FL for you. Tried her service twice (both hj) and what she told you was true, over at yi xin, they try to do hj only. If you're lucky enough, the PRC may offer bj or perhaps full meal.. ;)
There are also a few MILF, with quite standard massage skills, one of them (cant recall her name, in mid 30s) can also do quite good juagen. Usually look for her to de-stress my didi.. Her oil massage on the groin and ass crack area is sensational. Have post my FR in the Juagen thread, do checkout it out for more info.
In brief, not too bad a joint to patronise though, minus off the dim red light in the room and only 1 miserable toilet located at the other end where you have to walk pass the hall. May feel rather uneasy when the PRC sitting in the hall, staring at you with your towel wrapped.

Will look for kai xin soon... Thks bro for starting this new thread.

gunnerker
01-06-2007, 07:39 PM
Kai xin is one of the few in which have nice neh neh and of course the younger ones. Called her last week and she told me she just completed her study and now back to this trade becos cant find job elsewhere yet. She can be pretty chatty and if you sincere, she can also FL for you. Tried her service twice (both hj) and what she told you was true, over at yi xin, they try to do hj only. If you're lucky enough, the PRC may offer bj or perhaps full meal.. ;)
There are also a few MILF, with quite standard massage skills, one of them (cant recall her name, in mid 30s) can also do quite good juagen. Usually look for her to de-stress my didi.. Her oil massage on the groin and ass crack area is sensational. Have post my FR in the Juagen thread, do checkout it out for more info.
In brief, not too bad a joint to patronise though, minus off the dim red light in the room and only 1 miserable toilet located at the other end where you have to walk pass the hall. May feel rather uneasy when the PRC sitting in the hall, staring at you with your towel wrapped.

Will look for kai xin soon... Thks bro for starting this new thread.

hi,bro,r u talking abt Yi Xin's MILF with very skills in juagen,she sure be Lily lah.u would not regret if u hv try her;)

behemoth
02-06-2007, 09:08 AM
the place is near to kallang mrt station. near the junction of lorong 1 and geylang road. i think quite obvious already. in case you all can't find.

breastlover
02-06-2007, 12:25 PM
the place is near to kallang mrt station. near the junction of lorong 1 and geylang road. i think quite obvious already. in case you all can't find.

Ah.......place noted.
I guess l will pay them a visit real soon.:D

devil_king
08-06-2007, 12:56 AM
hi bros,i am new here.my 1st fr,so dun blame me if its not very good...thanks...just went to tis tn ard 9,went up the stairs n saw a few prc.b4 am able to scan all the gals there,was ushered into a room by tis prc kaixin...took a quick glance,not bad looking,very big melons,so just follow her into a room lo...the cubicle not very spacious,with very dim red lights...took off clothes,lie down n start massage...massage is only so-so,wif strengths but no skills,but quite hardworking...aft the standard massage ask me to flip over n aft abt 5mins of teasing,ask me whether wan hj or jg?she start to rub my prick wif the oil and at the same time caressing my balls...so i start to autoroam n pull down her tube...whoa,out popped 2 big melons,so i start my tuning n etc...but aft abt 10mins stil cannot come,push her head to my nipples,n she automatically start licking n moaning...aft abt another 5mins,i cannot take it anymore n shoots all over her hand...den we tkss for a while n she start to tease my didi again,ask me whether wan another time(foc),but as i too tired so rejected her offer...overall quite happy wif it,as her accomodating attitude n service more than make up for her flaws...

face:6.5/10
boobs:not very good at judging but shld be ard 34c
hj/jg:i oso not sure wat i had,7/10
massage:6/10(i gave her some pointers,hopefully wil improve)
bj:nv ask
fj:nv ask
damage:$30 for 1 hr massage,$30 for hj
rtf:maybe,becos of her attitude n service

sirek4
08-06-2007, 08:27 AM
nowadays seldom can find tn w/ $30 hj liao le...will try 2 fo down there:p

reuters
08-06-2007, 03:20 PM
nowadays seldom can find tn w/ $30 hj liao le...will try 2 fo down there:p

A lot of TN still $30, you mean HC?

ozkaki
08-06-2007, 05:19 PM
he meant the HJ $30.

i went YX a few days back. 2 things i didn't like, room very dark and yes, if need to go toilet, has to go out and parade. So i didn't bother to go.

pig40
08-06-2007, 09:14 PM
I think AnAn (formerly from Toa Payoh Central) is also there. late 30s and busty.

wuxiboyz
09-06-2007, 04:50 AM
drove past this place few times.didnt know theres more than meets the eye inside!
thks bros for the info.will try out soon.

MOTORAZR
09-06-2007, 10:05 AM
she can also FL for you.

Any brother can pm me her contacts, would like to try her since she can FL. Cheers mate.

dap26
09-06-2007, 10:35 AM
Been there before.Was service by a milf.After some piano massage,she ask want any special...Hj is the only option but i din go for it.Nt really interested in hj at tat moment.Her face turn black immediately.I see also sian so juz dressed up and left..Like bros hv said before i dun think fj is allow at there or maybe she dun wana to do??

Name:din ask
Face:5/10
Boobs:Quite big
Hj:No but she quoted $50
Bj:No
Massage:Piano type
Attitude:4/10
Rtf:No cos maybe gt other better places for me to find out

behemoth
10-06-2007, 07:25 AM
it's better to look for recommended girls there. there seems to be alot of girls there. sometimes can see up to 5 girls sitting at the sofa. so there are sure to be good ones, and poor service one.

wuxiboyz
10-06-2007, 07:37 AM
so there are sure to be good ones, and poor service one.

so bro,u know of which is at least of better svc 1?;)

behemoth
10-06-2007, 09:24 AM
i only tried kai xin before. she's friendly enough. massage so-so only ah. but at least got strength. the rest i never try before. lily's also mentioned for her jua-gen technique.

gunnerker
11-06-2007, 06:46 PM
so bro,u know of which is at least of better svc 1?;)

Bro,MHO Fr for Lily

Yesterday call and make app with Lily again.it is very comfortable section with her.start from head,neck and back ,following for juagen.she kneeled behand me on the bed when i was face down too.she used her both top leg brace up my legs that she has a more space for operating juagen svc.both hands press bottom "points" ,some time 1 hand massage lil bro while another hand running all the way at crack area.very shoik!repeatly many round...later turnover and proceed hj with some techeque too that no rush,control speed with slow and fast mix ,again and again.allow autoroaming top neh neh,quite handfull.5 mins cum.clean up and pay.

went to hall,Lily very kind to intro othr gals to me ,they r MeiMei,Bingbing,Yuanyuan.....total 9 :D

arrag
12-06-2007, 11:42 PM
tried kai xin

massage: 6/10 - at least not the play piano type, but not fantastic
look: 7/10
breasts: tried tit fuck, not bad
attitude: 8/10 - good attitude
HJ: 6/10
BJ: NA
FJ: NA
RTF: yes

Hanes
13-06-2007, 08:45 AM
went few days ago to try kai xin.first look quite pleasing to me.
massage was ok,but still got rooms for improvments.too bad she reject me for fj..

kai xin
looks:6.5
boobs:well proportioned
rtf:mostly not.

behemoth
13-06-2007, 11:52 PM
can anyone tell me the damage for Lily JG?

fking
14-06-2007, 06:42 PM
Hi brudders,
Just to contribute my share of FR on Ping Ping. Must admit i am damn lousy in composition, so please do be patient with me.

Went last nite to Yi Xi but did not manage to get kaixin nor LiLi (brothers' recommendation) as both were "zai-mang". Was greeted by this 30+ petite looking Shenyang lady by the name of "Ping-Ping" and led into a dark cubicle room while she politely asked if i wanted a drink or need her help to take off my clothes. Wow,i was surprised while my big head was telling me "ci bai ho sei liao". However, pretended innocent and told her "no,i just need a real good massage followed by Chongqing steam boat". She smiled, stood and watched as I took off my clothes. As I lay on the bed with face downwards she began to massage my neck and shoulder while standing behind the bed. Being abit short and unable to reach the full length of my body, she had to lean her body forward and everytime her boobs will rub against my back in tune with the hand movement. After about 10mins she walked to opposite side of the bed,climbed onto the bed and sat between my open thigh. She then massage my back right down to buttock, my ass and feet with the right amount of finger pressure at the right place. It was very relaxing for the next 30mins. Her nimble fingers slowly move towards my groin area, awaken the tiger and grasp it fully. My small head began to sedia and she gave a squeeze at the tip of my didi and my semen shoot a little. She moved her body with her boobs pressed against my back and pop out the gQ softly into my ears. She said no FJ allowed in the shop and offered me HJ for $50 and $70 with full autoroam. I bargained and offered $30 and $50 saying times are bad. After some bargaining, she agreed and told me to keep it a secret from the other ladies in the shop. The standard rate charge is $50 & $70. Without much hesitation, we got up stood beside the bed while she removed her top and i remove her sunset color bra,unzipped her jeans and red wet panty. She has a pair of solid A36 size boobs with cute small slightly dark teats. My hungry mouth wallow her boobs, suck and tickle her teats with my tongue. At the same time right hand immediately reach for the golden pond and could feel the watery wetness flowing down and with my centre finger was busy tickling her clitoris and shoving in and out of her burning cunt. I could hear her soft moaning "bu yao ting, bu yao ting shen yi dian, qin ai de" while she was grabbing hard and stroking my didi, my left hand was busy squeezing her breasts and it would be heaven and earth if we could FJ at that very moment. After about 10mins we were both at our tropical climax, her body and legs were trembling and my didi like an erupted volcano larvae shooting all over her boobs while she was dumping her honeydew juice onto the palm of my hand. A moment of silence passed and we start to clean up the mess. She said my didi is like "DEl Monte bananas and OCBC". I said cheekly "we should meet outside oneday and enjoy our treasures". She gave me a CFM grin look while keeping quiet. I got dressed, paid her $70 for the 60mins. massage, HJ and tips. We hugged each other while I took a last full squeeze of her boobs and kissed her cheek goodnite.

Name: Ping Ping (Shenyang)
Height:160cm.Petite/chilly padi type, no tummy meat
Figure: Solid A36 boobs with small cute dark teats small waistline
Attitude: Friendly,accommodating,g/f type
Skill:Good hard finger pressure
HJ/BJ:7/10
Total damage: $70 include 1hr massage,HJ and tips
Comments:Worth a try (Personal feeling). Kinda my type. Good choice substitute for kaixin or lili. Will return for Ping Ping

gunnerker
14-06-2007, 08:21 PM
can anyone tell me the damage for Lily JG?

HJ/Juagen 50.00
massage :30/hour

Heard she went back china already today...

SF2004
15-06-2007, 10:49 AM
Name : I forget liao
Have try a 28yr old girl.
She on study pass, will be staying at least 11/2 yr more.
Massage quite ok.
Boob: B+ to C -->( Boob lover will love it but a bit hard, she tell me it nature??)
FJ: 8/10 (Willing to change different style)

Downside is the hygenie.
After FJ, she never go to bath......
And she told me actually they are not allow to have FJ, therefore need to keep our tone down.

$100 for all include entance.

gunnerker
15-06-2007, 04:04 PM
the confirmation is LiLy still working there.:)

ee_enjoy
16-06-2007, 03:20 AM
After reading several threads on Lili from YiXin, I decided to give her a try.

On reaching the place, I hesitated a while to continue because the place looks a bit shabby. The lighting was dimmed and the rooms were rather warm, despite with the air-con running. Then again for $30 per hour, tell myself got individual room can liao la. Lucky for consolation, the room is quite spacious and comes with standalone fan for additional cooling.

Btw, must pronounce "Li Li" in mandarin. Cuz when I just tell the recep I wanted "Lily" in english, she stared blankly at me and took a long while before understanding what I mean, haha.

As this is the first time I seeing LiLi, she has a pleasant look (6.5/10) with slim figure (& small boobs) and fair complexion.

Her back massage is quite good. It has a good mix of various routine and covered many of the pressure points on the next, back and leg. Only negative aspect to me was she is slightly weak on the strengh (perhaps due to I like hard massage).

After completed the back massage then comes the JG. Unlike others where the gal will sit between my legs with me facing up, she starts her JG with me facing down. So she actually pull and placed both my legs to rest on her thighs and proceed to massage my groin area from below. It is some sort like "Hai Di Lao Yue" position instead that you are not kneeling but lying flat with your legs on her thighs. She explained that this position is better as some of the veins are better accessed from this position.

She then continued to massage me in that position for a good 10~mins JG, going through my thighs, balls, shaft and once in a while rubbing the head, woooooo, kekeke. After that, she ask me to flip over facing up and continue another 10~mins JG on the same areas. However, as this time I was facing up, the motion is different and feeling wise is slightly different too and more shiok :)

After all that, she asked if I wanted to release and I nodded with a grin. She then come by the side so that I can assess under her shirt (below not allowed) and finsihed up with the HJ.

Overall, wonderful.

RTF - a definite YES
Damage - $50 (plus entrance = $80)

Ultra Taro
21-06-2007, 08:01 PM
Never log in for a week, din know this TN joint quite pop now. Sometime too pop also no good, cos when i go yi xin afew days ago to look for kaixin, she was serving another guest. Than told them would be back afew days later. And today still no luck becos she off day!! Terok, next time must call and ask before going. Never go ahead for anything, cos have tried quite a few of them.. To me, majority service were average and above... Just want to be served by kaixin again and squeeze those big boobs of hers.. :D Her hj is good..
Btw, some of the brudders here PM me for her contacts. Have replied some of you. But some inbox full liao, so please clear your inbox, PM me again and I will reply soonest possible.
Most important reminder is please lie low on this TN joint, good joint are getting harder to find now. Believe brudders here would agree with me. Cheers!

behemoth
21-06-2007, 10:13 PM
never thought there would be so many 'followers' for this joint. thought only a few people know only. this month budget, so can't give any FR for now. will try LiLi soon, around next month when the GST rebate comes in. :D

Ultra Taro
26-06-2007, 12:18 PM
Info for brudders whom patronise Yixin.
1) lili has left for her hometown 2 wks ago. No idea when she will be back
2) kaixin only works at night, not everynite. Is like her partime job only.

So the story goes, i didnt get to try the above yesterday afternoon. Was served by MILF xiao ping. Went to last room, usual hot spot but after stripping than realised the aircon leaking. Dont want to spoil the mood, asked xiaoping proceed. Massage not too bad, got strength, no rush type. Flipped over, still continued to massage hand, finger, stomach than asked me dick needed any service. Requested her to proceed with hj. I took off her shirt and bra, pop out two huge melons!! Told her such size if dont provide body massage would be very wasteful. So she pour some oil on my body and dick area. Before she got started, stripped off her pants and panties too!! Yeah man, a great full naked body massage and thereafter a tit fuck. Gave me a horny look while tit-fucking me, til i loaded my full cream semens on her melons.
Though she doesnt have great look nor figure, her mega breast make it up.
Will sure return for those melons again. :D

damage: $30 entrance / $50hj
Look: 5/10
Figure: 6/10
Breast: 7.9/10 (huge, sizeable for a great tit fuck!!)
Massage: 7/10
Attitude: 7/10

cheeeburger
04-07-2007, 06:42 PM
After lunch went one round GL 6464, nothing interesting. On the way out, passed by L1 and decided to drop by YX for some relaxation.

Went up, a MILF greeted me and usher me to a cubicle, at the moment was thinking never get to chose from the few lady there, she shouted "Bing Bing". BB appeared, wah, not bad , ons.

Start with the back, she had to lean her body forward and everytime her boobs will also massage the back. while massaging over heard form the next cubicle, the lady was telling the customer cannot touch, BB was laughing, took this opportunity, ask her she can be touch, she just keep laughing. Put my hands round the bum and beneath the pants while she continue her work on my back:D . After that climbed onto the bed and sat between my bum. Can feel the warmth and moist from her hot pant and thigh. little bro start stiring.

Massage was basically touch here touch there, me also touch here and there. Still not too bad. After that, she acted innocent, ask me where else i want to massage, i said enough already and prepared to go, she was like haa...... i said ok la, i dont want massage, i want to make love, she said there cannot, so finally settle for bbbj, ask her the price, quoted 70 didnt want to bargain. she went out to bring in a cup of tea and proceed. She did it very slowly and gently which i like and concentrating on the head. Finally pull out and release on the towel. before that,ask her can CIM, she said no. after clean up, she still hold on to little bro, lick the head and taste the cum:rolleyes:

Name: Bing Bing
Boob:B nice shape and nice nip( cant see the colour, rm too dark)
Figure: looks good with cloth on (me too lazy to strip her all)
BBBJ: Good( one of my best)
GFE: Friendly and should be able to do lots of things if you ask and arrange with her( if you known what i meant)

Overall had a enjoyable time.

SF2004
05-07-2007, 11:02 AM
Some of the girl there do FJ, i visit 4times, 3 different girl.
Out of the 3, i have fj with 2 of them.
Do remember to bring your own CD.
As the girl say one of the lady incharge will spot check them for CD.
Total there is 8~9 girls working there.

Happy bonking.

Schenker
05-07-2007, 11:46 AM
After lunch went one round GL 6464, nothing interesting. On the way out, passed by L1 and decided to drop by YX for some relaxation.

Went up, a MILF greeted me and usher me to a cubicle, at the moment was thinking never get to chose from the few lady there, she shouted "Bing Bing". BB appeared, wah, not bad , ons.

Overall had a enjoyable time.

Handsome man, so you were there ard 145pm ytd? :p

cheeeburger
05-07-2007, 04:23 PM
Handsome man, so you were there ard 145pm ytd? :p

Cant rem the time. Saw a handsome boy leaving, was that you:D

behemoth
06-07-2007, 12:32 AM
who go and tell the girls there that they're advertised on internet ah? wait they all like wary of whatever. i think better don't go and tell them they're being advertised better.

Schenker
06-07-2007, 12:16 PM
who go and tell the girls there that they're advertised on internet ah? wait they all like wary of whatever. i think better don't go and tell them they're being advertised better.

Agree with bro here. Please keep absolutely discreet of what we discuss here. It will do us no good. ;)

dap26
06-07-2007, 12:43 PM
Downside is the hygenie.
After FJ, she never go to bath......
And she told me actually they are not allow to have FJ, therefore need to keep our tone down.

$100 for all include entance.

Wah bro u so gd,tat time went there din even allow FJ...like bros here say before fj is nt allow in this tn...So hardly can get a FJ..

Schenker
06-07-2007, 02:44 PM
the confirmation is LiLy still working there. :)

LiLi, do has another name call Yan Zi. ;)

Very MILF type of look.

SF2004
06-07-2007, 04:29 PM
I just visit yesterday.
3girls out of 5 i try done fj with me.
The 2 girls that insist no is xiao xiao and Xiao Yen.
The 3 girls that have fj with me, it is not right for me to write who they are as the girl tell me they know about people writing in this forums.
Dont know which big mouth tell them about this.

When the girl ask for what spec. u want, just say u want fj.
S$100 for all and u have done it with someone here.
if they ask u who, just ask them u want or dont want.

Schenker
07-07-2007, 10:15 PM
I just visit yesterday.
3 girls out of 5 i try done FJ with me.

Bro, just a gentle reminder..... it's a taboo there as not to mention about the FJ there... cause it will create an unnecessary among the gers, furthermore the Lady Boss there will spot-check their towels and lockers occasionally. So please
be discreet about this. ;)

behemoth
08-07-2007, 04:48 AM
so is Lili back? i visit this TN last week. served by a 30+ prc. ah xiang her name.

massage: 4/10 - cannot say not good, just that the area of massage like little. for eg, shoulders only one particular spot then never spread out to other area of the shoulders. hope you all know what i trying to say, my english not that good. massage skill also not good. but she did try. she did put in a good amount of strength.
looks: 5/10 - can see but not pretty. look like 30+ but she said she's 20+ she never wear until sexy sexy like the rest of the girls.
breasts: quite small i think A only.
hj: 6/10 - abit like jua gen without the ball massage part, but she don't know what is jua gen. so i think she anyhow do one.
price: 30+30 standard.

throughout the 1 hour massage she will try to talk to you. quite friendly. just that she lacks skills and looks. needn't try.

i think the girls even knows who's on the forum. like for eg, Lili and Kaixin. so i hope if any of the girls tried to up their prices, also don't give in to them, so we need not burn a hole in our pocket whenever we visit yi xin. :D

NoDa
08-07-2007, 06:54 AM
so bros,not all girls provide fj here?
maybe thread starter can pm me more about it?

Schenker
08-07-2007, 11:01 AM
I think the girls even knows who's on the forum. like for eg, Lili and Kaixin. so i hope if any of the girls tried to up their prices, also don't give in to them, so we need not burn a hole in our pocket whenever we visit yi xin. :D

Didn't know got such cyber-hero/s who wanna show off to what we wrote in here. Really damn distasteful. Anyway, FRs are still welcome, but extras must be
kept discreet liao. :(

devil_king
12-07-2007, 01:58 AM
hi all...went to yi xin just now to relax n relieve myself...aft reading cheeeburger's fr,decided to ask for bingbing...massage is good,enuf strength at right spots...throughtout the massage,we talk like long lost fren,reali like her straight character n gf attitude...after a relaxing 40mins of massage,she pop the question...so i ask for bbbj...she told me she do not provide such a service,only hj,den i told her,my fren said he try it b4...she say rubbish...never done it,not doing it n will nv do it...so was quite disappointed,in the end settle with a hj n call it a night(feel so refreshed)...but overall it is stil a satisfying night for me...wil definitely rtf for her good massage.attitude n hj...as for who is the 1 lying?bro cheeeburger or bingbing???i dun care,since i enjoyed...hahaha...thanks bro cheeeburger...

looks:7/10(milf looking)
boobs:7.5/10
massage:8/10
hj:7/10
attitude:9/10
rtf:definitely

blowme999
13-07-2007, 12:17 PM
I've walked the entire length of Geylang rd but can't find this place. Can someone please PM the address? Tks!

Ultra Taro
13-07-2007, 01:46 PM
That prove you didnt walk the whole GL. Try starting to walk GL Lor 1..

uzumaki_naruto
14-07-2007, 08:36 PM
This past few weeks have been really bad. All the tuina i went to give really bad service.

My experience with this tui na is probably the worst this past month.

After receiving a PM from a bro, i headed to the place. I tried calling Lili but it seems she switched of her phone. I didn't think too much about it.

When up the place and was greeted by an ugly woman with big hair. She looks like a bison wearing Phua Chu Kang wig. Anyway, i asked her for lili and she whispered to me she is lili. I thought WTF. I thought lili slim and ok looking. This woman is out of proportion and ugly. I look around and the rest of the girls were no where to be seen so i thought maybe the JG skill will be worth it.

But it was a big mistake! Her JG was just a glorified HJ!!!! I was really pissed. Imagined a bison with a wig jerking you off! I told her to stop and paid her and left. She give me her number and asked me to call her if i come to book her (fat chance).

Its only when i look at her number that i realised that i have been duped! Her number is different from lili's number. So all i can say was that this bitch pretended to be someone she's not.

It totally ruined my day. So people be aware that either someone is posing as lili or there is another lili who give sub-standard service.

behemoth
15-07-2007, 04:34 AM
this kind of thing happened because someone told them about this. lili and kaixin so pop already, the girls feel like less business. that's why they pretend to be someone they're not.

blowme999
15-07-2007, 06:14 PM
I just visit yesterday.
3girls out of 5 i try done fj with me.
The 2 girls that insist no is xiao xiao and Xiao Yen.
The 3 girls that have fj with me, it is not right for me to write who they are as the girl tell me they know about people writing in this forums.
Dont know which big mouth tell them about this.

When the girl ask for what spec. u want, just say u want fj.
S$100 for all and u have done it with someone here.
if they ask u who, just ask them u want or dont want.

Is Xiao Xiao the same one who use to work at a TN along Lor 23? She's a petite girl from Shenzhen?

CLee2
16-07-2007, 12:51 AM
When up the place and was greeted by an ugly woman with big hair. ... Anyway, i asked her for lili and she whispered to me she is lili.

Its only when i look at her number that i realised that i have been duped! Her number is different from lili's number.

Sorry bro to hear about your bad experience. I too wanted to try Lili JG but too late, she gone home.

Appreciate it if bros who know Lily tell us when she is back. Don't want to go there and kena conned. Thanks

doomday123
16-07-2007, 08:13 AM
Hi brudders,

Just to contribute my share of FR on Ping Ping. Name: Ping Ping (Shenyang)
Height:160cm.Petite/chilly padi type, no tummy meat
Figure: Solid A36 boobs with small cute dark teats small waistline
Attitude: Friendly,accommodating,g/f type
Skill:Good hard finger pressure
HJ/BJ:7/10
Total damage: $70 include 1hr massage,HJ and tips
Comments:Worth a try (Personal feeling). Kinda my type. Good choice substitute for kaixin or lili. Will return for Ping Ping

I feel that Lily face resembling Ping Ping but Lily is more of a MILF type & plumper as compared to Ping Ping.

The last time I go for Ping Ping, the massage was pretty good & she never asked the GQ after the massage which lasted for 45 mins.

Actually wanted to take Lily but she is just not my type.

devil_king
20-07-2007, 05:37 PM
hi bros here...went back to find bingbing for massage again yesterday...refer to my past frs for info...am very happy wif the service...may decide to make it a weekly affair...haha...anyway,i think from wat some of the bros had complained about...lili/lily have go back to hometown alrdy...so there is no more lili/lily,so hope bros here dun get conned again...cheers...

alilin3276
20-07-2007, 06:38 PM
Yesterday i went there n had a good time new PRC. Her name is XIU XIU
age about 27-30. Just arrived!!!!!!! Msg was good n hard. very small body n the figure is good.
The best part she ask 4 GQ??????? Than i ask her wat she have. HJ & BJ.
Opt 4 BJ she say $100 after that i bargain until $60 she say cannot but at last was $70. than ask use CD not, she told 2 wait...... She bring a white plastic bag. Iask her 4 wat she said this is her CD. tat was a EXPERIMENT.
i say u crazy not, she told me this is her 1st time BJ n she say will use HOT WATER. Ok loh go ahead. Half way BJ the the plastic was out from my COCK than i just ask her 2 cont , it was so good at last it was BBBJ. CIM abit than she take out it. I had a good day bros.... TRY HER>>>>>>>>>>>>:) :)
DAMAGE : $30 MASSAGE 1 HOUR
BBBJ: $70
TOTAL $100

CLee2
21-07-2007, 10:57 AM
Yesterday i went there n had a good time new PRC. Her name is XIU XIU

Wah bro, your FR in BOLD, ITALICS and UNDERLINE .... very hard to read lah. it's an eye sore.

twobucks
21-07-2007, 07:18 PM
Last edited by alilin3276 : Yesterday at 06:46 PM. Reason: wrong speeling

What is even amusing, he tried to edit the text for wrong spelling and yet he got the word "spelling" wrongly spelled...

Just thought it's funny. Laugh, don't flame, steady?

alilin3276
23-07-2007, 05:54 PM
bro my english is half past six........... dont blame me ok.
but dont worried u try her 1st.

dap26
23-07-2007, 06:30 PM
bro my english is half past six........... dont blame me ok.
but dont worried u try her 1st.

haha bro u promote her until like tat and somemore gt underline...Dun worry,sure gt ppl try one...:D

alilin3276
23-07-2007, 11:28 PM
haha bro u promote her until like tat and somemore gt underline...Dun worry,sure gt ppl try one...:D

thanks bro:)

meatpistol12
10-08-2007, 01:27 AM
Any bros know whether Kai Xin still around?

meatpistol12
10-08-2007, 01:35 AM
Kai Xin still working there?

Ace_Oxen
11-08-2007, 12:58 AM
Kai Xin still working there?

any bro got kai xin contact to share? recently not very kai xin so thought maybe kai xin can made me kai xin again....:D

thank you all :cool:

Ultra Taro
15-08-2007, 04:22 PM
Kaixin no longer workg in yi xin liao.. she has moved to other joint. She called and updated me last wk... Felt great to be able to see those nice boobs of hers again.. ;)

Interested fellows with power 2 or 40pts above, PM me... will share with you..
Please up my pts if my info is useful to you in return... cheers!

alilin3276
15-08-2007, 07:43 PM
Kaixin no longer workg in yi xin liao.. she has moved to other joint. She called and updated me last wk... Felt great to be able to see those nice boobs of hers again.. ;)

chee bye u tot kaixin is a gem is it? need to have power 2 then can noe how 2 find her. she is jus a whore. u all are childish need 2 earn pts . pls wake up idiot!!!!!

Ultra Taro
16-08-2007, 10:56 AM
Than why are you in this thread than?.. Have i offended you in anyway?
Well, she may not be gem to you, but maybe to some of the brudders here... With your offensive language, this may well explain why your pt remains at 0 even when you have joined earlier...

Rof|maoxz
16-08-2007, 11:01 AM
Than why are you in this thread than?.. Have i offended you in anyway?

Well, she may not be gem to you, but maybe to some of the brudders here... With your offensive language, this may well explain why your pt remains at 0 even when you have joined earlier...

Bro, relac lah. Althou KX is not a stunning looker, but she does have good service in massage and she's very willing to message w/o any extras. ;)

Indignant
16-08-2007, 11:18 AM
Bro, relac lah. Althou KX is not a stunning looker, but she does have good service in massage and she's very willing to message w/o any extras. ;)

Then u have been a bad boi le... been secretly visiting without jioing me... :mad:

behemoth
19-08-2007, 11:41 AM
ultra taro, the contact no of kaixin, is it the same as the one you gave out that time?

Ultra Taro
23-08-2007, 03:56 PM
Perhaps...
Have PM those interested bros on KX info (those whom have eligible pts or powers). Special thanks to those for upping me... Will return favours soon. Cheers!

Verbatin
29-08-2007, 12:00 AM
thanks to ultra bro for the contact

have tried Kai Xin

Massage : below average
body : average. not plump

friendly and she certainly have well endowed breasts

she said can arrange FJ with her outside.

she doesnt do FJ in the TN

------
Perhaps...
Have PM those interested bros on KX info (those whom have eligible pts or powers). Special thanks to those for upping me... Will return favours soon. Cheers!

bobtan999
01-09-2007, 08:31 AM
Ultra Taro ,
Where is kai xin's new joint?
can share?

Schenker
13-09-2007, 09:35 AM
Didn't know got such cyber-hero/s who wanna show off to what we wrote in here. Really damn distasteful. Anyway, FRs are still welcome, but extras must be
kept discreet liao. :(

Didn't post in this thread since July. My regular is back. And she confided in me that there's a drastic drop in business there, although there's 7 girls there. And one new stock will be here today. Enjoy. ;)

behemoth
29-09-2007, 12:06 PM
tried a new PRC (as claimed) named Bing Bing just last week. on first look, she just look normal, small boobs. but her willingness to do anything is good. she say she can be outcall, but still need to pay for the 30/hr.

FJ at 100 excluding everything. no FJ will be allowed here.

massage is normal only, with the right amount of strength, considering that i go for hard massage. after around 40-45 min of massage, GQ will pop. she quoted HJ at 50, just ask for cheaper, she will give at 40. she also said that she can give BJ for 100 including the 30/hr cover charges. i opted for HJ and i requested her to sit on the massage bed. she said ok. then i spread her legs, and pulled down her underwear. i tried to finger her but she say cannot, cause maybe my fingers dirty. never mind i go for the boobs. after she took out her bra. can see her boob quite small. but never mind. one hand squeeze one mouth suck. soon enough can feel she getting wet. and she look high, don't know pretending or not. but now you can start to finger her. she will have restrains but if you make her song song she will just lie down there. actually should be she HJ me, but when you make her high high, her hand like no strength, only hold on to your brother only. cannot kiss.

GL0806
29-09-2007, 09:56 PM
tried a new PRC (as claimed) named Bing Bing just last week. on first look, she just look normal, small boobs. but her willingness to do anything is good. she say she can be outcall, but still need to pay for the 30/hr.

FJ at 100 excluding everything. no FJ will be allowed here.

massage is normal only, with the right amount of strength, considering that i go for hard massage. after around 40-45 min of massage, GQ will pop. she quoted HJ at 50, just ask for cheaper, she will give at 40. she also said that she can give BJ for 100 including the 30/hr cover charges. i opted for HJ and i requested her to sit on the massage bed. she said ok. then i spread her legs, and pulled down her underwear. i tried to finger her but she say cannot, cause maybe my fingers dirty. never mind i go for the boobs. after she took out her bra. can see her boob quite small. but never mind. one hand squeeze one mouth suck. soon enough can feel she getting wet. and she look high, don't know pretending or not. but now you can start to finger her. she will have restrains but if you make her song song she will just lie down there. actually should be she HJ me, but when you make her high high, her hand like no strength, only hold on to your brother only. cannot kiss.

I went to find her after reading your FR but she said she dun offer FJ or BJ. She only offered HJ without auto roam.

tros
05-10-2007, 05:07 AM
Drove past this place last week and realise they close quite late. Saw a prc in some sort of singlet throwing rubbish, looks not bad to me. Too bad they dont do fj at the shop, if not can try out.

Schenker
05-10-2007, 08:53 AM
I went to find her after reading your FR but she said she dun offer FJ or BJ. She only offered HJ without auto roam.

Bro, I think there's another lady with the same name has the previous Ping Ping, who is from shenyang. This new one have to check it out. ;)

bobtan999
16-10-2007, 06:24 PM

Hi Ultra Taro,
Please check your PM

Scanner
26-10-2007, 02:39 AM
Drove past this place last week and realise they close quite late. Saw a prc in some sort of singlet throwing rubbish, looks not bad to me. Too bad they dont do fj at the shop, if not can try out.

They do. Depends on which gal. Alas the one I tried a month ago I couldn't remember her name. Sorry.

tros
27-10-2007, 03:51 AM
They do. Depends on which gal. Alas the one I tried a month ago I couldn't remember her name. Sorry.

too bad you forgot the name. but any description of her looks bro?
hope i'm not asking too much as i prefer joints that go all the way. :D

oldboy69
02-03-2008, 08:27 PM
long time nvr been there, today pass by yi xi, the jt was closed. real miss lily's JG,keke........