PDA

View Full Version : Gay toilet at Raffles City SC

conan69
30-05-2007, 03:22 PM
Went shopping at RCSS couples of times & had used their toilets at various location in the mall. Found that there are always gay standing around in toilets watching ppl pee.They usually standing beside u pretending to pee & stare at u from top to bottom.
Have any bros had this experiences b4?
Is the toilets in this mall a gathering spot for gays? If yes then i try avoid using their toilets in future...

acidstorm
30-05-2007, 05:49 PM
Went shopping at RCSS couples of times & had used their toilets at various location in the mall. Found that there are always gay standing around in toilets watching ppl pee.They usually standing beside u pretending to pee & stare at u from top to bottom.
Is the toilets in this mall a gathering spot for gays? If yes then i try avoid using their toilets in future...

Have not encounter this guy yet. Better not, coz i not sure what i am going to do to him. Ha Ha.....:D

Heard there's another toilet at city link also have the same issue.

God damn it, what are those guy really up to. :mad:

JWNY
30-05-2007, 05:56 PM
the toilets there are a "cruising" area for their hunting...ask any of your friends who are of homosexual nature

JWNY

ultra88man
30-05-2007, 06:00 PM
Have not encounter this guy yet. Better not, coz i not sure what i am going to do to him. Ha Ha.....:D

I will introduce my fist to his face !!

tomvoyeur
30-05-2007, 06:27 PM
Mabe they like guy who is Violent

Hmmm....talking about fisting in toilets LOL....:eek: :D

bonkers69
30-05-2007, 06:33 PM
i kena once at Tampines mall too .
while looking at my didi , i turn my cock towards him and said " kwa si mi lan chao , li bo si bo @!$!@#$!NBCB ( too bad , lost $$ on sat . night:p )...........na bay still smile at me , silly old gay .

floda
30-05-2007, 06:52 PM
This gay staring at MAN is quite common leh, once in a while will experience it ..

no_faith
30-05-2007, 07:14 PM
when i saw the topic, i anticipate our senior chelsea bro will appear:D

seems like these incidents happen in city hall area.
heng, i dun have such luck of gay tao bio me.

nuclearkid
30-05-2007, 07:26 PM
Haha...I feel quite violated when this happens. Maybe we should gather a few blokes and beat up one of those chaps. Anyway, extra info for the voyeurs amongst you...go hang out in Delta Swimming Complex if you like being stared at. A lot of weirdos...:eek:

enzer88
31-05-2007, 01:07 AM
I had same encounter as you at jubilee at Amk.That stupid old gay wears an old fashion big glasses,pretending he was pissing inside the toilet.But whenever a guy came in,he will go over to the basin to wash his hand followed by combing his hair.But actually his pair of evilish eyes is looking at the mirror reflection of his prey who was pissing.....I happened to see it when i came in,and i purposely stand 1m beside him and watching his pervert act.When he discovered me staring at him,he quickly went out.But when i came out of the toilet,he went in again......:mad:

tomvoyeur
31-05-2007, 01:50 AM
Looks like some bros here encountered such unpleasant experiences before, time to share mine...

Was eating at the Serangoon Central Mcdonalds after classes during my 1st 3mths in JC when I accidentally spilled chilli on my uniform. Partly out of necessity n partly due to embarassment at my carelessness, I went to the toilet to clean my uniform. Saw a guy standing at the urinal n proceeded to take off my shirt n started washing off the stains at the basin... 5mins later my JC mate came in to see how m I doing, I told him everything is fine n will be out in while....But the stains proved to be veri stubborn n I was equally stubborn trying to wash it off....So my fren came into the washroom 10mins later to hurry me as the group will be leaving soon....Suddenly my fren pointed out to me that the same guy has been standing at the urinal for the past 10mins....Bewildered, I look up my washing into the mirror n saw that the guy was stealing glances at me n doing some strokes down under!!!! In a state of shock n disgust, I immediately put on my shirt n pulled my fren out from the toilet ( He was staring quite sternly at the guy LOL!!!) n proceeded back to the table...As we were relating the incident to the rest of the group n deciding on the next coz of action (some gals were suggesting calling in the cops LOL), the guy left the toilet n proceeded out of the restaurant in a brisk....In hindsight, this is the one n only time that I have become a PCC target LOL.....:rolleyes:

Yahoo.com
31-05-2007, 02:08 AM
Haha interesting thread. So far never encounter such thing, cos me always choose to use cubicle :D

qw2op
31-05-2007, 02:19 AM
Haha interesting thread. So far never encounter such thing, cos me always choose to use cubicle
me never enter those toilets in ze shopping centre 4 a long time now ...

u may b interested 2 check whether ze partitions hv strategically-located drilled holes ... dun b surprised if u find them @ each n every partition ... :eek: :rolleyes:

qw2op
31-05-2007, 02:24 AM
Went shopping at RCSS couples of times & had used their toilets at various location in the mall.
me hv nt entered ze toilets @ ze shopping centre since me knew it's a gay place ... dey r quite crowded most of ze time anyway ... last time even when me used them, me chose ze 1 @ ze highest floor ... used 2 b quite empty then ...

dese days, me only use ze toilets @ ze hotel ... pretty quiet n wif concrete wall partition 4 cubicles ... :D

Yahoo.com
31-05-2007, 02:26 AM
u may b interested 2 check whether ze partitions hv strategically-located drilled holes ... dun b surprised if u find them @ each n every partition .
If really like that, then i really bo bian liao. At least I never see, so no tu lan lor. :D

MMM88
31-05-2007, 02:51 AM

errrrr.....SUCK u DRY b4 u beat t SHIT out of him......whahahahahahaha:p

goofybaby69
31-05-2007, 03:44 AM
I have encountered similar incident before at Plaza Singapura Shopping center.

On my way walking into the toilet i saw this guy looking at me. He then followed me into the toilet. As i need to shit so I went into the cubicle, he then went into the cubicle next to mine. While i was shiting, he stood next to the partition wall and started wanking and masturbating. The bloody faggot was doing a indecent proposal to me.

tomvoyeur
31-05-2007, 03:47 AM
While i was shiting, he stood next to the partition wall and started wanking and masturbating. The bloody faggot was doing a indecent proposal to me.

Perhaps u can return his proposal by literally giving him some shit....;)

no_faith
31-05-2007, 01:48 PM
bro goofy, u also very bad. how u know he is wanking and masterbating? the partition can see thru wan meh?:confused: :D

Rof|maoxz
31-05-2007, 01:53 PM

Can my friend friend..... noname123 verify please? :D

tunkudon
31-05-2007, 03:58 PM
there a lot of fucking gay like to see pp pee!!:mad: so any bro out there see something like this beat them up cause they are all fucking pussy. i remember once i beat up one of them until the noise bleed and the fallow just run away...

voodoodick73
31-05-2007, 04:28 PM

Bro, not all the toilets lah... just the 3rd & 2nd lvl male toilets closest to Swissotel side and they hang around there mostly during the evening times.

It's been like that since as far back as I can remember, think around 1997 (when I was working there) or maybe even much earlier... anyway, just avoid looking at them loh, finish download and go outside... they only looking for dudes with similar interest, don't give them the wrong ideas. Other times, they just checking out you 'cos they think you're cute... it's true! :eek:

On the whole, I would only use it during evening time when I really really urgent... otherwise, just stay away! No point getting looked at and being scrutinized by guys, it's the ladies we want... right~?! :D

jolin123
31-05-2007, 04:46 PM
Like that must be very careful.

goofybaby69
31-05-2007, 05:21 PM
bro goofy, u also very bad. how u know he is wanking and masterbating? the partition can see thru wan meh?

Wah lau, u never use public toilets in shopping malls before meh? The paritions separating the cubicles are mostly open below. I can see his feet, his shadow and the "pak" "pak" sound he was making.:eek:

conan69
31-05-2007, 08:10 PM
Bro, not all the toilets lah... just the 3rd & 2nd lvl male toilets closest to Swissotel side and they hang around there mostly during the evening times.

It's been like that since as far back as I can remember, think around 1997 (when I was working there) or maybe even much earlier... anyway, just avoid looking at them loh, finish download and go outside... they only looking for dudes with similar interest, don't give them the wrong ideas. Other times, they just checking out you 'cos they think you're cute... it's true! :eek:

On the whole, I would only use it during evening time when I really really urgent... otherwise, just stay away! No point getting looked at and being scrutinized by guys, it's the ladies we want... right~?! :D

Bro I don't think it only happen during evening time.

I went there early morning few days ago around 10+ also kanna!! Need go there buy something so go early to avoid the crowd mah, just reach there so decided to go toilet (i think 3rd level beside robinson) pee 1st. Just about to go in saw a indian guy coming out, nabey he saw me go in immediate U-turn follow me in again.
Early morning so whole toilet empty, so i bo chap go do my pee, he then stand beside me pretending to pee & keep staring at my birdie... What the FU*K!!!
I give him a fierce glare then zip-up & go wash hand, he then quickly leave the toilet before i can give him a 2nd glare......

no_faith
31-05-2007, 08:33 PM
bro goof, :eek: u see him, he see u.
ok, ok joking

i remember once i beat up one of them until the noise bleed and the fallow just run away...
really?:)

soundworks
31-05-2007, 08:40 PM
there a lot of fucking gay like to see pp pee!!:mad: so any bro out there see something like this beat them up cause they are all fucking pussy. i remember once i beat up one of them until the noise bleed and the fallow just run away...Though they are gays,but i don't think you have the right to hit them.Count yourself lucky,if they call police,u will end up in court.;)

chickenzip
01-06-2007, 08:31 AM
go hang out in Delta Swimming Complex if you like being stared at. A lot of weirdos...

oh yes...this is just one of the "hot" spot...i used to see this same pot-belly man loitering along the toilet, carrying a bag and only in a swimming trunk. he was never seen in the swimming pool and neither taking a bath. :eek:

since then, i have avoided that swimming pool.

the old plaza singapura was used to be infested with such. then i even had a guy following me throughout my whole shopping. :mad:

chickenzip
01-06-2007, 08:41 AM
go hang out in Delta Swimming Complex if you like being stared at. A lot of weirdos...

oh yes...this is just one of the "hot" spot...i used to see this same pot-belly man loitering along the toilet, carrying a bag and only in a swimming trunk. he was never seen in the swimming pool and neither taking a bath. :eek:

since then, i have avoided that swimming pool.

the old plaza singapura was used to be infested with such. then i even had a guy following me throughout my whole shopping. :mad:

sniperboy
01-06-2007, 09:31 AM

Right!

Back then many many years ago when I still in my teen, I was walking the underground tunnel in the Old Plaza Singapura. There was nobody except me and this guy in his 30s. Suddenly caught hold of me in a bear hug (he is twice my size) and said, "let me kiss you"

Oh man.........as he trying to plant his kiss on me, I would shifted my head from side to side trying to avoid his bloody mouth. Somehow, I broke free but this incident haunted me since.......:mad:

velvetghost
01-06-2007, 10:35 AM
I was at the National Library at Beach Rd recently and I was peeing at the urinal when this late 30s guy came and used the urinal beside me. I was using the one at the end and there were no one else using any other urinals but this guy had to choose the one beside mine! And while I was peeing, he was staring over at my dick all the time! I stared at him and he just smiled sheepishly...when I was done, I buttoned up and when I walked past him, I gave him a hard bump with my shoulder that he had to use his hand to support himself on the wall in front of him...:D I then washed my hands slowly and waited for him to finish, but he continued standing in front of the urinal, not moving...eventually, I just dried my hands and left...what a loser...:mad:

Castrol
01-06-2007, 11:07 AM
Oh man.........as he trying to plant his kiss on me, I would shifted my head from side to side trying to avoid his bloody mouth. Somehow, I broke free but this incident haunted me since.......:mad:

my word... he's more hiong than sherine! :D

voodoodick73
01-06-2007, 02:22 PM
Bro I don't think it only happen during evening time.

I went there early morning few days ago around 10+ also kanna!!

Alamak Bro, if really like that then a lot has changed liao... back in those days, British Airways & Qantas crew stayed in Westin Stamford (not sure if they still do), those toilets were hot for those guys/gays because it was the closest and sometimes they might get those angmohs after trying their luck there. :eek:

Even got a few of them see me so many times until they know I working there then no more disturb me liao... only those itchy backside ones and new bird occasionally try to hit on me but they soon know when I point at the water container I carry then they leave me alone. The security there knows about all these going on but will only act when there is a complaint lodged to their officers/counter so in short... IF you feel violated, make a complain and watch justice being done or just see show loh...

Just my 2 cents...

IMTSW
01-06-2007, 02:27 PM
talking about delta swimming complex,i've encountered 4 legs in a cubicle before!!hurry took my shower and go off.
when i'm ok,the 4 legs still inside!

tomvoyeur
01-06-2007, 02:55 PM
A few year back, me n my fren were using the urinals after finishing an afternoon show at Bugis Junction.....Two guys came in n took the urinals in front of us (there was a row of urinals where users face each other) n started making moaning noises while making eyes at us....We left the toilet quicky (perhaps they were trying to chase us out so that they can have the entire toilet for their intimate session :eek: ) n my frens told me that these guys were watching the same show with us n was he saw them making out during the show......Damn coincidental but damn suay too.....:o

suteerak1099
01-06-2007, 03:03 PM
I will introduce my fist to his face !! or while u're peeing, u can turn round & shoot some pee at the gay's face lor. but then again, he might find the act a lil more intriging... sigh.

or lagi worse, he ask u give him golden shower.... oooops...

suteerak1099
01-06-2007, 03:06 PM
A few year back, me n my fren were using the urinals after finishing an afternoon show at Bugis Junction.....Two guys came in n took the urinals in front of us (there was a row of urinals where users face each other) n started making moaning noises while making eyes at us....We left the toilet quicky (perhaps they were trying to chase us out so that they can have the entire toilet for their intimate session :eek: ) n my frens told me that these guys were watching the same show with us n was he saw them making out during the show......Damn coincidental but damn suay too.....:o lagi worst, last time when i went to the parco bugis junc toilet at basement (next to the gaming arcade). 2 males moaning inside the last (handicapped) cubicle.... i held my bladder & made haste to another toilet instead.

tomvoyeur
01-06-2007, 03:11 PM
lagi worst, last time when i went to the parco bugis junc toilet at basement (next to the gaming arcade). 2 males moaning inside the last (handicapped) cubicle.... i held my bladder & made haste to another toilet instead.

I heard Bugis Junction being the FUP for gays, now this view seems validated...Anyway, beside the unwelcome gays, Bugis Junction does offers its selection of hot babes too...Just avoid the common toilets....;)

suteerak1099
01-06-2007, 03:48 PM
I heard Bugis Junction being the FUP for gays, now this view seems validated...Anyway, beside the unwelcome gays, Bugis Junction does offers its selection of hot babes too...Just avoid the common toilets....;) hot babes in tiny skirts hehehehe.

tomvoyeur
01-06-2007, 03:59 PM
hot babes in tiny skirts hehehehe.

Syts in tiny tees n voluptuous MILFs in hugging dress....Gosh, mayb thats the real reason why all the male cubicles r always full n all toilet paper used up....:D :p

etsys
02-06-2007, 04:50 PM
Though they are gays,but i don't think you have the right to hit them.Count yourself lucky,if they call police,u will end up in court.;)

Very true. Staring dont mean you can beat up. Dont end in jail.

And once I had a bangla guy following me inside Novena Square. End up he follow until I reach the MRT station and then I was wondering what is going on. I casually mention to the MRT staff that the guy behaving wierd, and when they stop him, he say he is just going to take train. I sort of lost my temper and asked him what the hell he was upto following me from bookstore, to the Macdonalds, to the watson (or gaurdian) and then to another shop till all the way to the MRT.

Firstly I was warned by the MRT staff, not to get into fight, because they will end up holding me and sending me to police. Secondly, later I found out why the fellow follow me. Well, too paiseh when I found out. He confess to the MRT staff. Sorry, not gonna reveal.

On another note, lot of toilets in MRT stations have gays number. sometime tempted to give a call and see if it is a sabo or real case. Anyway not my taste and when I walk out of the toilet, I forget.

Roger

Shuang_Jie_Gun
02-06-2007, 04:53 PM
IBugis Junction does offers its selection of hot babes too...Just avoid the common toilets....;)

i like the hot babes there too.nose-bleeding! :D

tomvoyeur
02-06-2007, 08:04 PM
i like the hot babes there too.nose-bleeding!

There was once when I was with my frens, I spotted a really hot babe eating opposite Giodarno in BJ during dinnertime....Ended up leading my frens walking up n down the same stretch of pavement for 30mins, in the act of finding a restaurant n in the hope of catching more glimpses of her beauty.....What a batch of losers! ;)

new-be
02-06-2007, 11:33 PM
ok so it does seem that City Link and Raffles City's Toilets are Gay heaven...

If you go to www.xtube.com and search under "singapore" there are post of gays making out in the toliets there..... :(

no_faith
03-06-2007, 01:40 PM
talking about delta swimming complex,i've encountered 4 legs in a cubicle before!!hurry took my shower and go off.
when i'm ok,the 4 legs still inside!
bro, u still can finish ur shower? if i fast fast left liao, skali who noes later u might add into their 4 legs making it 6.:eek: