PDA

View Full Version : Help !! Is This Some Kind Of STD?

tianxie8
02-11-2018, 06:46 PM
Hi fellow brothers. Recently I visited a ml. Had a cim. Recently found that my buttocks have this kind of problem. Kind of itchy also. Kkj area is problem free though. Is this some forms of STD? Feeling worried. Sigh 197136

Bulus
02-11-2018, 11:22 PM
Recently found that my buttocks have this kind of problem

After how long these rashes came out from the time you visited the ml? Also any discharge from the penis? Personally it does not look like any STD to me.

sammyboyfor
03-11-2018, 01:31 AM
You have acne on your arse. The brown spots are scars left behind from pimples that have healed.

This obviously isn't a recent problem. You've been having a pimply bum for a while so it obviously has nothing to do with your recent encounter.

Try acne cream and wash the area more often.

tianxie8
03-11-2018, 12:21 PM
1 week plus ago. Nope. No discharge on penis. A bit worried because the massage lady gave me a Ar and basically catbath me all over. Saw this and got a shock. Thanks for advice. Will buy the acne cream and apply. Phew. :(

MaraGuru
03-11-2018, 06:30 PM
Hi fellow brothers. Recently I visited a ml. Had a cim. Recently found that my buttocks have this kind of problem. Kind of itchy also. Kkj area is problem free though. Is this some forms of STD? Feeling worried. Sigh 197136

Underwear didn't wash? Also don't sit on HOT seat, under the sun.

linrx
03-11-2018, 10:15 PM
Prickly heat powder might solve it.

Sexfanatic
15-11-2018, 05:50 AM

OH MY GOSH this type of ass the ML also dare to give u AR POWER LA SIOL

mygirly
08-12-2018, 03:45 PM

How long u never wash ur karche?

HonkyTonkyMan
03-01-2019, 02:50 PM
I would imagine if FL gives you AR, it would be your asshole that will be having some symptoms not your bums..