PDA

View Full Version : any jap lobang???

salohcit
29-05-2007, 04:21 PM
hi all am looking for real japanese fl in singapore wonder if can find any thx in adv

kalapa
29-05-2007, 04:28 PM
hi all am looking for real japanese fl in singapore wonder if can find any thx in adv

orchard so many...

salohcit
29-05-2007, 04:32 PM
ooh where never see leah...

Nan Hong Gui
29-05-2007, 04:33 PM
actually got a number from my friend they say is from jap, russia n korea. dont know true or not

salohcit
29-05-2007, 04:37 PM
i also have one tat has many wl fr different places tried one jap but turned out to be prc knows how to speak jap...

Frankiestine
29-05-2007, 05:11 PM
in japan, to bonk a fl there cost easily a few hundred usd, here how much can they fetch? so don't you think they are better off in their own country doing fl?
they say a jap gal when she goes traveling, there are the 3 s they look for, the sun, shopping and sex...the last one some more is foc...but...there is a big but...they dun just do it with any tom, dick and harry....it seems they like only dark skin guys...dun believe, go bali and look at the number of jap gals hooking up with the local guys..

so dun really think there is any real jap fl around except for prc fakes...

Castrol
29-05-2007, 05:13 PM
actually got a number from my friend they say is from jap, russia n korea. dont know true or not

i also have one tat has many wl fr different places tried one jap but turned out to be prc knows how to speak jap...

maybe you all can exchange last 4 digits see same or not? :D

Rof|maoxz
29-05-2007, 05:14 PM
they say a jap gal when she goes traveling, there are the 3 s they look for, the sun, shopping and sex...the last one some more is foc...but...there is a big but...they dun just do it with any tom, dick and harry....it seems they like only dark skin guys...dun believe, go bali and look at the number of jap gals hooking up with the local guys..

Nowadays I'm quite dark and tan... do I fit the bill? :D

jamstart
29-05-2007, 05:28 PM
in japan, to bonk a fl there cost easily a few hundred usd, here how much can they fetch? so don't you think they are better off in their own country doing fl?

This one quite true but luckily for me, i ever bonked one FOC a few years back. Got to know her in Raffles Bar and TCSS a bit. Next day, invited her for dinner and then drinking again. Japanese is really a good drinker, dont play play. After drinking, sent her back to her hotel and we started it off in the toilet. It was the first time for me to bonk Japanese. Moaning was just like those AV. Hahaha. Good experience. Japanese girls are friendly if you approach them first. Most importantly, they must like you. After then, everything is easily to move on. Hehe.

chickenzip
29-05-2007, 05:34 PM
Nowadays I'm quite dark and tan... do I fit the bill?

but u are too baby face liao...:D

noname123
29-05-2007, 05:41 PM
but u are too baby face liao...:D

Bro...i kaypo abit....give u some tip...baby face or not it's ok...

Just tell him...u are way too short and must always TIP TOE...jap gals dun like...:D

Vrommmmmmmmmmmmmm

Frankiestine
29-05-2007, 05:50 PM
Nowadays I'm quite dark and tan... do I fit the bill? :D

can and also make sure you got curly hairs...:D

noname123
29-05-2007, 05:57 PM
can and also make sure you got curly hairs...:D

you mean ah rolf ku ku jiao hair straight straight one har...:eek:

Frankiestine
29-05-2007, 06:00 PM
you mean ah rolf ku ku jiao hair straight straight one har...:eek:

aiyah how would i know if his kuku jiao hair straight or curly, maybe he shave clean one..i am talking about the big head lah...:p

shit8
30-05-2007, 02:52 AM
aiyah how would i know if his kuku jiao hair straight or curly, maybe he shave clean one..i am talking about the big head lah...:p

his big head the hair so spiky and organised how to be curly?

noname123
30-05-2007, 09:13 AM

i hear say he just perm his hair(small & big heads) got colour some more...:D

Nan Hong Gui
30-05-2007, 10:17 AM
pm someone already dunno number still in use not u try k

Frankiestine
30-05-2007, 12:01 PM

hahaha then he have to put on a wig to pull of the look..:p

chickenzip
30-05-2007, 12:23 PM

aiyah how would i know if his kuku jiao hair straight or curly, maybe he shave clean one..i am talking about the big head lah...

can and also make sure you got curly hairs...

i hear say he just perm his hair(small & big heads) got colour some more...

hahaha then he have to put on a wig to pull of the look..

you all lit dat make fun of bro Rof|maoxz goot meh?? :D