PDA

View Full Version : Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Cyberspace Nerd
08-05-2008, 07:49 PM
bro charmaine ... they can give tons & tons of excuses ....
problem lies on whether r we stupid enough to believe and accept their BS or not ...

In the first place, why even bother with their excuses??? Bro charmaine already said there will be no future between them..so??? why bother? why need to think this and that? if she wants to contact she will...

when i called my tirak, sometimes when i called, she said she is busy will call me back when she is free. knn, 2 days later then called. but i never question her why can't call back when she going to sleep , etc.... why bother?? when she dont pick up the phone, I also dont question her...don't make them feel defensive or tell more lies...

When she called me (and i m with other girls) sometimes not convenient to pick up the phone. recently she will questioned me why I can't pick the phone and say I am not free call back later etc...i just say I was chatting with friends...she also dont kick up a big fuss lah...like that both party also happy.

the thing is, make them think u trust them. if you start questioning this and that, it's start to become annoying and then before you know it, she will say " let;s stop seeing each other.... like that your BKK lobang gone liao...:D

yinyang
09-05-2008, 12:28 AM
..It's been a day and I haven't heard from her since. I realise that she's run out of excuses. I'm paying for your goddamn phone bills and you're not even bothering to contact me?
I guess this story is just like one of the million others. She was never special, and neither was I to her. This never left the realm of "transaction". I know now.
Bro, mismatched expectations (both yours and hers) with distance and cultural diff not helping. Like drawing to your conclusion just after 1 day incommunicado. Just the beginning, maybe tip of iceberg.. hope it's not roller coaster ride for you.

Getting off your chest here does not deserve some snidey response here (smacks of arrogance, leave that for others to judge). :rolleyes:

adidas88
09-05-2008, 12:09 PM
the thing is, make them think u trust them. if you start questioning this and that, it's start to become annoying and then before you know it, she will say " let;s stop seeing each other.... like that your BKK lobang gone liao...:D

i kinda agreed with u on some points here ...
but bro charmaine and ur case are in different league ...

if i just want to go to bkk and bonk her and maintain the bkk lobang, i won't even bother what she's doing when i'm in sillypore ...

Peace to all bros ...
we r here to share our experiences so let's get friendly ... cheers

Cyberspace Nerd
09-05-2008, 12:38 PM
i kinda agreed with u on some points here ...
but bro charmaine and ur case are in different league ...

if i just want to go to bkk and bonk her and maintain the bkk lobang, i won't even bother what she's doing when i'm in sillypore ...

Peace to all bros ...
we r here to share our experiences so let's get friendly ... cheers

Everyone wants to think that their case are different. How different can their case be?? Boy meets girl in agogo bar. boy fall in love with agogo bar girl. Boy can't stop thinking about her. boy want's her to be exclusive to her. boy thinks she love him. boy think she is not communicating with him despite his sincerity buy her top up card etc. now boy comes to this forum to get it off his chest and kept telling himself that there is no future and yet still want to have a relationship with agogo girl.

I think it's pretty clear that the girl is not that into him. How to find out? Charmaine can stop contacting her and see if she makes any effort to keep in contact with him. But can charmaine do that? :rolleyes:

All the classic signs are there that it;s not going to work out between them.

Like what Mr romatic said, just leave the lovey dovey matters back in BKK. If charmaine thinks there is no future between them, which he so often reiterated, why is he thinking so much? and even got frustrated that she is not calling her despite buying her 500B worht of call credits??? :rolleyes:

What charmaine is posting now belongs in the thread woes of a tirak...

bro charmaine, if you dont want to open a new thread, why dont you just post in that thread? or you can post in advise please thread.....both are classic sad fuck threads....:D

This thread is about sharing experiences on happening discos and clubs in BKK, not your woes of being a tirak of an agogo girl.

Charmaine
09-05-2008, 01:14 PM
I would like to offer my deepest of apologies for all the trouble and unnecessary bickering that has happened because of my existence. Ultimately, this is a thread about Bangkok bars and discos and it should remain as such.

I'll bring my problems somewhere else and sincerely thank experienced friends like adidas88, Mr Romantic, yingyang, WOOHOO, Norikassan and Cyberspace Nerd for granting me this audience.

serav1
09-05-2008, 02:02 PM
I would like to offer my deepest of apologies for all the trouble and unnecessary bickering that has happened because of my existence. Ultimately, this is a thread about Bangkok bars and discos and it should remain as such.

I'll bring my problems somewhere else and sincerely thank experienced friends like adidas88, Mr Romantic, yingyang, WOOHOO, Norikassan and Cyberspace Nerd for granting me this audience.

Bros, i'm a little late in joining in the conversation but I have to say that alot of times the Thai women you meet in clubs are really after your cash. But then again, if you're all out to play, and emotionally capable off, BKK is really quite a good hunting ground...

adidas88
09-05-2008, 04:29 PM

bro charmaine ... what bro cyberspacenerb said abt the classic signs are very true .. ultimately chances r .. it's a sad ending ...

move on with ur life ... she will sent u a sms and said "she miss u" ..
it's normal .. they just want to make sure they did not cut the fishing line ...
if u r strong ... u'll make it through and one day in the future u'll recall what happen and laugh abt it ...

guess this issue have to stop here and move to another thread ...

peace to all bros ...cheers

Triple-X
09-05-2008, 10:20 PM
Bro, mismatched expectations (both yours and hers) with distance and cultural diff not helping. Like drawing to your conclusion just after 1 day incommunicado. Just the beginning, maybe tip of iceberg.. hope it's not roller coaster ride for you.

Well said bro - mismatched expectationshttp://www.sammyboyforum.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

Getting off your chest here does not deserve some snidey response here (smacks of arrogance, leave that for others to judge). :rolleyes:

Aiya bro,all bros here have eyes 1 la,they all know who that canon fairy,gutless faggot is,hahaha :D

Mr.romantic
10-05-2008, 12:25 AM

"Advise Please" thread is a classic thread to participate. let's revive this thread again. here everyone can share their opinions. :)

Hotdate
11-05-2008, 04:11 PM
Mostly, it depends on each individual's will. Some are weaker in understanding the real situations in this capitalistic world and hence usually believed that there is something special between she and he. These are the romantics. The only way to pull them a step closer to being your special is to have her have your baby.... but, that's another story... :p

theUnforgotten
12-05-2008, 11:40 AM
back to the topic,

Business not too good , yesterday due to 3 hit combo of sunday , EPL , and torrential rain. Saturday night weather was allright though.

Will be trying casanova or the revamped Florence G club in srinakarin tonight , if the weather holds out. It already looks really cloudy at this time.

btw anyone familiar with ladphrao area's G clubs and tarpao karaokes ?? I went to one but it's since closed down on Ladphrao 85. I passed there 2 days back saw a number of gals seated outside on the karaokes along ladphrao.

condor
16-05-2008, 12:01 PM
those who kena cheated in BKK, i not sure whether i should console you or at least i hope u had learnt your lesson.

whenever u cheong in BKK, just ask yourself this question.
Are you handsome? do you speak Thai? are you loaded?
why the gal love you for?

i am not realistic person, go BKK have fun, dont bring it back to sin! next time go again, try new something new again. this way, you will never get hurt and everytime, you can enjoy yourself properly.

condor
16-05-2008, 12:07 PM
i been to this good club call santikan recently.
very good music and lots of babes. highly recommmended to fellow samsters who love dancing and good night out of drunk fun.

not very big place but well deco and definitely for working class adults.
Club SLIM is too young for me. hollywood too old for me.

i neve like KTV in Thai or any clubs that lady dance and chat with you.
you drink and the lady drink her coke.

for KTV, CHINA is best, pretty, no comms problem, gal are great drinker.

etct88
16-05-2008, 03:21 PM
those who kena cheated in BKK, i not sure whether i should console you or at least i hope u had learnt your lesson.

whenever u cheong in BKK, just ask yourself this question.
Are you handsome? do you speak Thai? are you loaded?
why the gal love you for?

i am not realistic person, go BKK have fun, dont bring it back to sin! next time go again, try new something new again. this way, you will never get hurt and everytime, you can enjoy yourself properly.

Agreed with condor,

I am not handsome nor not rich, I phut thai nit noi. Spend manyyears of cheonging alone, yes alone.... I super lone ranger...

All I can say is that I thought I have been hurt. But the true is that it is not. The real problem lies in ourselves......

Time will heal... Bro Charmaine... believe this.... time WILL heal

For nowadays, I still cheong.... maust share my experience..

Whenever I am with a gal, they will surely at one pint or another get phone calls, sms....etc. their phone are either on silent or what ever. Or they disappear somewhere to aswner the calls.

Most of the time, I would asked the gals to answer the calls and keep quiet.

And after their calls, I say, 'It's OK, don't worry, I understand' and followed by 'next time I call you, and if it is not convenient, just phut Thai and I know you are with someone else......'

Then that will make the rest of your night out with whatever gal, a great time.......

Having said all these Bro Charmaine, please feel welcome to join me/us in Danok..... this place will help you...... pm me :)

etct88

ps, I also support you....... but looks like the extra mile is not in your vocab, move on, and enjoy life....

Thai_Traveller
16-05-2008, 09:14 PM
Just come back from bkk for a few days trip, have minor update about the Resort Club, my prefered club. :)

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg219/Thailand_Traveller/PIC105.jpg

Standard of coyotes & dancer drop (pretty one maybe kena "bao" liao, not longer working?) fewer customers even in weekend. Membership remain the same, if you get a member, you will be given a card like this. (hide it properly - don't want HM to find it in the wallet :D)

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg219/Thailand_Traveller/PIC106.jpg

Thai_Traveller
16-05-2008, 09:34 PM
Sorry for off this off-topic post. Stayed in Palazzo Hotel, studio room, not bad for 1800bht (include breakfast). Here's a few pic I've taken.

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg219/Thailand_Traveller/PIC098.jpg

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg219/Thailand_Traveller/PIC100.jpg

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg219/Thailand_Traveller/PIC099.jpg

ownage_sex
16-05-2008, 11:32 PM
i been to this good club call santikan recently.
very good music and lots of babes. highly recommmended to fellow samsters who love dancing and good night out of drunk fun.

not very big place but well deco and definitely for working class adults.
Club SLIM is too young for me. hollywood too old for me.

Hi Bros,

May I know where is this Club Santikan or SLIM:confused:

Mr.romantic
17-05-2008, 01:19 AM

haha this i agree. Thai KTVs and G-Clubs are a waste of time and money. China KTVs are much more enjoyable. :)

Mr.romantic
17-05-2008, 01:27 AM
Just come back from bkk for a few days trip, have minor update about the Resort Club, my prefered club. :)

Standard of coyotes & dancer drop (pretty one maybe kena "bao" liao, not longer working?) fewer customers even in weekend. Membership remain the same, if you get a member, you will be given a card like this. (hide it properly - don't want HM to find it in the wallet :D)

hello fellow Resort member. ;) fewer customers even better for us. you get more attention and girls are more eager to please. usually things are rather slow after Songkran as most Thais blow up their cash during the Thai new year. things will pick up around June. as for the girls some of them return to province for extended holidays. some even rest for a month or two before returning to work.

high turnover of girls are very common in this kind of place. also BKK is a competitive place. recent G-Clubs like Sherbet are gaining popularity. consumers are always spoiled for choice.

Mr.romantic
17-05-2008, 01:30 AM
Hi Bros,

Santika is at Samut Prakarn and Slim is at Pinklao. :p seriously you need to do more reading.

tirak69
17-05-2008, 02:39 PM
Hi Bros,

actual location for the 2 joints -
santika is located along ekkamai (suk 63) and slim is in RCA.

cheers!

Mr.romantic
19-05-2008, 03:54 AM

cheers!

walau eh BKK lau jiao tirak69 making a rare appearance! :p

Shyguy
19-05-2008, 10:36 PM
Just came back from my cheong trip in Bangkok today afternoon. Did a bit walk and shopping at MBK, Paragon etc.. of course, Casear too (My 1st time there, not bad); else all my 2 nights--> it's about going to the pubs at Nana And Soi Cowboy, looking at the gals. No time to go RCA or Hollywood Club.

Think I still like Rainbow the best cos the chicks are considered the prettiest (in my opinion). Also it's this place where i met "Gal of my dream" with a very cute look and C cup to bonk at my hotel room on sat night :p but really expensive at bar fine of 600 baht and for her, 2000 baht. Actually, bought her a drink to chat to her 1st to "understand" her more as usually pretty gals comes with poor attitude. Was wrong as she's chatty and service was actually good. Worse thing is that after bonking her, still miss her after she left (Was her last customer of the night). So went back to Rainbow on Sunday night to look for her for another bonk cos she said she will still be working on Sun. Sigh... only to discover that she's on leave. Totally low morale last night and all the other gals suddenly also can't stir my "horniness" up either. :( Left Bangkok with a heavy heart cos don't know when have chance to go there again.... Managed to "sneak" there cos CO not around.

Just curious: Do all the gals at Nana/Soi cowboy allow overnight? Usually at what rate?

condor
20-05-2008, 12:42 AM

yes,
personally i recommend santikan.

i was approached by gals of 2 nearby table to cheers with them.

good luck to bros!!

BlueDragon193
20-05-2008, 11:15 AM
The Ritz club (next to Q bar) is now known as St.Moritz.

Thai_Traveller
21-05-2008, 04:03 PM
recent G-Clubs like Sherbet are gaining popularity. consumers are always spoiled for choice.

Been to Sherbet but I still prefer The Resort...:p I agreed that consumers are always spoiled for choice in bkk, isn't that wonderful??? :D

jig_sg
21-05-2008, 07:34 PM
Woohoo.. just got back from Bangkok and all I can say is WOW!
Explored The Resort and The Pent and both are good. But the girls at The Resort are just too gorgeous. The Coyote dancers are stunning, got smitten by one but didn't get her to our table. I must say this probably isn't our last trip to a g-club. Love it!

After going to The Resort, we went ago-go bar hopping and somehow we weren't at all attracted by any of them. Probably should have gone to the G-clubs on the last few days.

Mr.romantic
22-05-2008, 01:13 AM
Been to Sherbet but I still prefer The Resort...:p I agreed that consumers are always spoiled for choice in bkk, isn't that wonderful??? :D

not that it is a bad thing. :p

Mr.romantic
22-05-2008, 01:25 AM
After going to The Resort, we went ago-go bar hopping and somehow we weren't at all attracted by any of them. Probably should have gone to the G-clubs on the last few days.

it's like after used to eating delicacies in a restaurant then switch to hawker centre food. :p

deuter
22-05-2008, 11:52 AM

555... think by then.. u wld have immediately extended hotel stay n air tix... 555... or either dat... even b4 comin back to SG.. u make ur air tix n hotel reservations for d nxt trip aldy.. 555...

Charmaine
22-05-2008, 01:22 PM
Woohoo.. just got back from Bangkok and all I can say is WOW!
Explored The Resort and The Pent and both are good. But the girls at The Resort are just too gorgeous. The Coyote dancers are stunning, got smitten by one but didn't get her to our table. I must say this probably isn't our last trip to a g-club. Love it!

Hi jig_sg,

Did you get any hostesses to sit with you? Welcome to the G-Club scene. Just don't end up in love like me. :)

Mr.romantic
23-05-2008, 02:47 PM
Hi jig_sg,

Did you get any hostesses to sit with you? Welcome to the G-Club scene. Just don't end up in love like me. :)

end up in love is ok but do remember to bonk them. :p

Charmaine
23-05-2008, 03:17 PM
do remember to bonk them. :p

That does slip my mind sometimes. :p

adidas88
23-05-2008, 03:48 PM
That does slip my mind sometimes. :p

can't believe that can happen to a man, right ??
unless u leave home without it (dick) ...:D

Thai_Traveller
23-05-2008, 09:00 PM

Bro, I can understand that. For me, I stop cheonging agogo bar for many years liao (maybe I start to feel young again :p) after my vrigin trip to Carribean & Resort.

etct88
23-05-2008, 11:14 PM
end up in love is ok but do remember to bonk them. :p

that is a very good advice..... went thru' it before.... and always had good time with them

now have many ex lovers......

bkkgal
24-05-2008, 12:56 AM
i will be travelling to Bkk next week
Low cost carrer offers me SGD300, almost the same as Cathay, next time pay more attention to full service carriers.

hope senior here enligthen me
1. first night at santika
2. 2nd night at slim
3. 3rd night, Should be able to go out with thai gf (hunted from 1st and 2nd night)for shopping

i been to AGG at SC before, dont like being charge for thb2000 and above, somemore girl there prefer caucasian than asian.

i manage to hunt a 18yo innocent gal after AGG closing at 3am last time, very tired to wait until 3am.

is it possible to get ONS at Ratchada area? high chance?
if i fail to hav ONS, is there any freelance there? how the chrge will be?
ather than Siam hotel area, where can i get young freelance for LT at <2000 bath?

thank

will post Field report after im back

ChaYen
25-05-2008, 08:44 AM
FYI: Siam Hotel area is gone. (Even the damn road behind also gone.. last week was raining damn hard, the end of the road end in gravel and my car sank a bit and kenna a lot of scratch zzz)

hope senior here enligthen me
1. first night at santika
2. 2nd night at slim
3. 3rd night, Should be able to go out with thai gf (hunted from 1st and 2nd night)for shopping

Unless you 1. speak thai 2. damn yandao 3. burning money, realistically, picking one up quite unlikely. Then go solo also a bit hard to catch.

i manage to hunt a 18yo innocent gal after AGG closing at 3am last time, very tired to wait until 3am.

AGG got innocent ger working there meh? :eek:

As for Ratchada soi 4, same as above, unless your expectations not very high.

Young freelance <2kb... also depends on your negotiations, how yandao you are, etc. A lot also depends on your luck, wahahahah

I'm not one to criticize, but if you come to BKK on a shoestring budget, don't keep your hopes up....

High till Dry
29-05-2008, 09:43 PM
take note that the once popular disco DANCE FEVER is closed.

bkkgal
30-05-2008, 07:15 PM
As promised

here is my 4d3n FR

1st: knew a gal in bus fr airport public bus station. she just graduted and attened job interview in King Power Suwanabhumi Airport, we talk fr airport until On Nut, she look 6/10 other than King Power, she also attended Job interview in SPA centre. Surprise King Power offers her THB900 monthly salary(U grad). she keep on asking me where would i go at night, i told her im tired and would like to walk aroud sukhumvit area.

wow.....i used to stay angel apartment in soi 11( thb800 last yr), now they charge me THB1100. i spent a lot of time looking for cheap apartment, at the end manage to get THB900.

i was lonely and called her, at the end secure my first ONS, hehehe:p

2nd night:
would like to slim. i reach there quite early. no much ppl on the street, at the end raining, i stand at the shophouse opposite slim/flix, nothing much SYT or even gals go in. So i took cab to Santika(still raining), anyway santika has very good love band, the singer (tall) looks gorgeous, they even hav engish music. but i really most of the gals there come with farang, not as crwoded as expected, i left for NaNa. She called me, keep on asking where am i, guess she is angry because of noisy bar music. I must said nana plaza is the worst, like meat market, rainbow 1-4, vodoo closing for renovation. gale on the stage were too thin, too young, not as good figure as SC. i spot CM gal, she insist i pay barfine instead of going with after 3pm.

3rd:
went to SC, spice gal was my first choice, they hav coyote dancing, i wait for almost 3 hours for a very fair skin gal, at the end i gave up. she keep on flirting with fat farang. i went to devuju(wrong spelling?) good...there have nude dancing, ask a 19yo gal sit with me, she insists LT 4000bath with barfine, at the end she agree LT2500 3pm with no bar fine. i told her i wait her until 3pm. she agree with me. ard 0245, i saw her step out with casual wear going back. i knock her shoulder, she turn her head and said wait,,,she going back devuju quickly. after from 0300-0330, i dont see her step out from shop. guess she escape fr back door.

To me LT 4000 bath with bar fine 600 bath is over price, no worth. Zhu haI area is much more better, even PRC FL at geylang is more competitive than AGG gals.

Tony Stark
31-05-2008, 03:09 AM
To me LT 4000 bath with bar fine 600 bath is over price, no worth. Zhu haI area is much more better, even PRC FL at geylang is more competitive than AGG gals.

Haha yes I agree! These days Agogo girls are asking for the sky. :D

yanz
31-05-2008, 03:22 AM

the last time i visited baccara in SC about 2 years back, gal i was intrested in was asking 3k including fine. how much the price has skyrocketed. :eek:

inflation, inflation, inflation.

Tony Stark
31-05-2008, 03:42 AM
the last time i visited baccara in SC about 2 years back, gal i was intrested in was asking 3k including fine. how much the price has skyrocketed. :eek:

inflation, inflation, inflation.

Price up is one thing and somewhat acceptable when you are holidaying but has service level went up? Don't think so. ;)

I find that as the years went by and with the rise of oil prices resulting in the rise in air ticket prices and accomodation. Stick to homeground and cheong in Singapore is even more economical than ever! :eek: Singapore has a variety of nationalities and price is reasonable.

yanz
31-05-2008, 03:58 AM
Stick to homeground and cheong in Singapore is even more economical than ever! :eek: Singapore has a variety of nationalities and price is reasonable.

u are actually very right. chionging in thailand is no longer as cheap as say 3years back. however if planning for short getaway bkk is still a pretty good choice.

one thing i truly enjoy in BKK is the clubbing scene. its much more fun compared to sgp imho. the gal guy ratio is excellent, drinks are cheaper n not forgetting the occasional ONS. ooops, forgot there is a supposedly BKK ONS guru around, better keep my mouth shut. :p

Tony Stark
31-05-2008, 04:06 AM
u are actually very right. chionging in thailand is no longer as cheap as say 3years back. however if planning for short getaway bkk is still a pretty good choice.

one thing i truly enjoy in BKK is the clubbing scene. its much more fun compared to sgp imho. the gal guy ratio is excellent, drinks are cheaper n not forgetting the occasional ONS. ooops, forgot there is a supposedly BKK ONS guru around, better keep my mouth shut. :p

Haha I like the clubbing scene too. If we do not take "expensive" air ticket prices and accomodation costs into account. Liquor is cheap and so much places to check out. Of course most importantly the girls! Not forgetting the G-Club babes as well. :D

I think most guys can get ONS in BKK. It depends what quality we are talking about. There are a few encounters where I can score. But I don't do langar face or dinosaurs. :p

bkkgal
31-05-2008, 10:30 PM
any bro here know where to pickup up good looking SYT other than novetel, SC, Nana?

normally where did local thai guy pickup up SYT?

may consider to give up BKK after disappointed trip, Ho Chi Minh look very good for me.

Tony Stark
01-06-2008, 02:52 PM
any bro here know where to pickup up good looking SYT other than novetel, SC, Nana?

normally where did local thai guy pickup up SYT?

may consider to give up BKK after disappointed trip, Ho Chi Minh look very good for me.

Can try the ex-Siam Hotel area at Petchburi. Not sure if it's still a vibrant scene though.

Yeah Ho Chi Minh is the new promise land. Just squeezed a big boobs gal from Ho Chi Minh in 51 Jazzy last night. :p

vmtech
01-06-2008, 05:04 PM
Well done! Taking public bus from airport to OnNut is something I have yet to try. The price is how much? is it around 20-50baht? Can you tell us more about it? Taking bus is so exciting because you might just hit off with someone on the bus.:p

35thb
maybe free if u hit it off with the bus driver.

yinyang
01-06-2008, 05:17 PM
35thb. maybe free if u hit it off with the bus driver.
Err, with the conductor (gay, even better) thrown in?:p

Tony Stark
02-06-2008, 02:14 AM
35thb
maybe free if u hit it off with the bus driver.

Err, with the conductor (gay, even better) thrown in?:p

Hahaha nice one blokes! :D

ccw4167
04-06-2008, 10:08 PM
Hi all,

I have actually been in and out of Sammyboy for years. The last time was months ago. Now I'm back in. I will be in BKK on the night of 10th and 11th. Looking for Kakis to chiong! Anyone interested? 1st bottle on me! :D

Send me email at ccw41 at yahoo dot com.

pocketrocket
05-06-2008, 08:50 AM
Well done! Taking public bus from airport to OnNut is something I have yet to try. The price is how much? is it around 20-50baht? Can you tell us more about it? Taking bus is so exciting because you might just hit off with someone on the bus.:p

If can't pick up, also getta rubba rubba inside :p I see the buses are always packed like sardines in BKK. Sometimes, one or two cuties can be seen inside. Wanna take but dun have the balls...Dunno where the bus end up sending me to coz I dun speak Thai. The BTS/MRT is a better choice for me :p

nds888
05-06-2008, 12:13 PM
Hi all,

I have actually been in and out of Sammyboy for years. The last time was months ago. Now I'm back in. I will be in BKK on the night of 10th and 11th. Looking for Kakis to chiong! Anyone interested? 1st bottle on me! :D

Send me email at ccw41 at yahoo dot com.

Any other bros want to meet up? If my work schedule permits, i will travel up on either 11th/12th and return on the 15th. My must visits will be the mps and maybe one of the g-clubs at night. It has been a year since i visited bkk g-clubs, any new establishments worth trying?

Also i found this g-club info website:

:: SungsunClub.com :: (http://www.sungsunclub.com)

Ccw41, if i'm in bkk on 11th then maybe we can meetup.

Anyone else in bkk during that period?

rapala_fisher
11-06-2008, 10:58 PM
will be heading down from 3 july to 6 july?finally my time has come to check clear!:D

been heading down MPs...clubs...aggs...massage joints but yet to discover about G-clubs.

Can any fellow bros guide me along for a night or so.prefered place would be the resort..reviews seems good from the thread.

Bro snowwolf...are you still in bangkok???

Cheers bros.

rick81
15-06-2008, 12:56 PM
hi all.

my favourite is still from Soi cowboy.
See below website.

::Soi Cowboy (http://www.bangkokbob.net/cowboy.htm)

High till Dry
15-06-2008, 03:45 PM
hi all.

my favourite is still from Soi cowboy.
See below website.

::Soi Cowboy (http://www.bangkokbob.net/cowboy.htm)

Nice link. However we've got a agogo thread. Should post there instead :)

tanisorn
15-06-2008, 04:47 PM
hi everyone

i'm new to this forum but have been reading those threads.
song saleung and booze top my fav clubs in thonglor.
do like santika or nung ren too.
beautiful birds and nice thai songs from the band.
love it when the girls sing along to the band and some girls are of diff class.
everytime i hit bkk, i would make it a point to go these 2 places.
would avoid fri and sats as too many pple to even move. thurs or even sun will be just nice.

any new bars/clubs at thonglor/ekkamai worth visiting?

rapala_fisher
15-06-2008, 08:54 PM
Heard that jet and cream in ekkamai are bringing in the crowds but i am kinda turn off by trance/house music..still pretty much a hip hop person.

both have live band and music breaks.

Booze is gone on 030508 if i am not wrong but definitely clubs are close there as a new condo is coming up.

my first place of clubbing in bangkok is booze and it sure brings back memories...good ones.hahah.

rapala_fisher
15-06-2008, 09:01 PM
Fellow clubbing bros of thong lor/ekkamai.This map i got from mike...a fellow blogger will really give you a very intensive guide of all the clubs in the area.really will take a month to cover all the clubs.hahah.:D

watch your livers bros.:D

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&om=1&msa=0&msid=108568761371223578743.00043d9adc703964012fd&ll=13.732131,100.586786&spn=0.033351,0.034332&z=14&source=embed

tanisorn
16-06-2008, 12:52 AM
thats a useful link.
not sure if bombay bar or ashley rumours are still ard?
but you were rite, booze brought back fond memories.

now i must really plan to go back bkk again real soon.
the force is real!!!!!

Tony Stark
16-06-2008, 05:35 AM
not sure if bombay bar or ashley rumours are still ard?

Looks like it's been years since you visited BKK.

Those Liberty Plaza pubs are kaput! :p

Tony Stark
16-06-2008, 05:40 AM
my first place of clubbing in bangkok is booze and it sure brings back memories...good ones.hahah.

Got any good lobang in Booze before? :D

For now Song Saleung is back in the spotlight. Both belong to the Escudo Group.

rapala_fisher
16-06-2008, 02:41 PM
Got any good lobang in Booze before? :D

For now Song Saleung is back in the spotlight. Both belong to the Escudo Group.

yeah kinda..but wouldnt want to go indeep to it.haha no point.other than that it would be the 500baht to bring your own bottle in the club.dont know much about other clubs nowadayd.

I normally will bring absolute/belvedere in as the bottle always gets the attention from anyone..be it the waitress to the waiters to girls(main thing).haha but also because i am a vodka person.

escudor seems to be in the slump from what i heard form my thai friend.heard the djs play crappy music and crowds are not as much as in the past.

joystick2219
16-06-2008, 03:27 PM
will be in Bkk from the 23rd June...if any1 wana join in (fr nites) , just PM me....

tanisorn
16-06-2008, 10:37 PM
was at song saleung last xmas and new year countdown.
simply out of the world in terms of the quality of those girls.
they really dressed to the nines!!!!
the only drawback was too many pple.
the more i mentioned, the more i wanted to go back NOW.
buay tahan!!!!
must plan now to go perhaps in july earliest!!!!!!!!!!

compare to the thai joints in sg, the ones in sg really pale but of course, they do provide some thai flavour for those pple like myself getting cold withdrawal whenever i come back from LOS.

Agree?

icon
17-06-2008, 12:47 AM
hi brudder i will be ard bkk from 2-7 any cheongster any to party together??:p

icon
17-06-2008, 12:49 AM
hi brudder will be ard bkk on e 2-7 july any good place to recommend fro pick up ?? pretty FL will do jus fine to hahaha?? cheers:)

Tony Stark
17-06-2008, 05:34 AM
I normally will bring absolute/belvedere in as the bottle always gets the attention from anyone..be it the waitress to the waiters to girls(main thing).haha but also because i am a vodka person.

escudor seems to be in the slump from what i heard form my thai friend.heard the djs play crappy music and crowds are not as much as in the past.

Maybe next time I bring JW Blue Label to a pub. See can get any lobang or not. The Thais always judge a book by its cover. Haha. :p

Escudo is pricey as hell. Not worth partying there. Might as well top up a bit and go to G-Clubs. :)

Charmaine
17-06-2008, 09:55 AM
I've booked my schedule for 13 - 17 July and will be travelling alone. I'd love to catch up with whoever is interested to. I'll be nice! :)

yanz
18-06-2008, 02:44 AM
Maybe next time I bring JW Blue Label to a pub. See can get any lobang or not. The Thais always judge a book by its cover. Haha. :p

Escudo is pricey as hell. Not worth partying there. Might as well top up a bit and go to G-Clubs. :)

I once brought a bottle of MaaTeh into the club since i already knew there were only JWs, JDs and Vodkas in the bar and i was rather picky about my drinks at those times. The thai chicks complained saying it tasted weird and cheap. Comparable to 100pipers. Thank god i wasn't foolish enough to buy a bottle of cordon bleu.

And i totally agree thais generally judge by looks, so Blue Label's a pretty safe bet if you r out to impress.

Speaking of which do u guys know which of the following clubs house champagnes or red wine - Song salueng, santika, nang len

s69ex
19-06-2008, 03:13 PM
I've booked my schedule for 13 - 17 July and will be travelling alone. I'd love to catch up with whoever is interested to. I'll be nice! :)

i'll be going 1week later bro....,any chances of postponing?:)

tanisorn
20-06-2008, 04:04 AM
with high fuel price, the air tic is so bloody ex these days.
bkk is near and yet so far.

need to hit those clubs soon. sg nite scene confirm cannot make it.
those thai birds are warm and frenly.

Charmaine
20-06-2008, 09:59 AM
i'll be going 1week later bro....,any chances of postponing?:)

Hi there,

Unfortunately not. My trip is already confirmed and I need to be in the office on the week that you're travelling anyway. Sorry about that.

Well, any chance of you bringing forward your trip, then? :) I'd love to meet.

Thai_Traveller
20-06-2008, 10:14 PM
......Escudo is pricey as hell. Not worth partying there. Might as well top up a bit and go to G-Clubs. :)

Try to go during weekdays, more SYTs...normally during weekends, G-Club is quite packed. :)

Tony Stark
21-06-2008, 03:28 AM
with high fuel price, the air tic is so bloody ex these days. bkk is near and yet so far.

need to hit those clubs soon. sg nite scene confirm cannot make it.
those thai birds are warm and frenly.

The air tickets price to BKK is only a bit cheaper than Macau on Tiger Airways. Cheaper to cheong China these days. :D

Try to go during weekdays, more SYTs...normally during weekends, G-Club is quite packed. :)

Same thinking. I avoid weekends mostly. So many cocks vying for the same hot chicks. :D

tanisorn
21-06-2008, 10:59 AM
dunno why but partying on sun or weekdays in bkk were always good experience for me.
not too crowded and somehow the girls are not your usual week-in week-out party pple, if you know what i mean. you can see gems on other days.

looks like song saleung is the place to be at these days. now also quite ley chey, smoke must go outside but i take this opportunity to talk to some birds.
easier to talk too as its not too loud.

goin to check air-tics now.......later!

DJEvan
27-06-2008, 10:00 AM
Hi to all bros,

Will be in bkk from 1st till 5th July, will be my virgin experience chionging the clubs there as i usually go for sightseeing only. Any experienced bros willing to bring me around and check out the nightlife? First 2 bottles on me!

Freestyler69
27-06-2008, 11:01 AM
Hi bros, I ve never been to any of these clubs here :: SungsunClub.com :: (http://www.sungsunclub.com/gallery.php)

Can any bros telle me if these are "tapao" clubs, meaning there are PRs and Tapao gals available?

Or only a night club TCSS type?

Pls advise. Thks

FS69

Charmaine
27-06-2008, 12:27 PM
Hi bros, I ve never been to any of these clubs here :: SungsunClub.com :: (http://www.sungsunclub.com/gallery.php)

Can any bros telle me if these are "tapao" clubs, meaning there are PRs and Tapao gals available?

Or only a night club TCSS type?

Pls advise. Thks

FS69

Hi Freestyler69,

These are G-Clubs. You can pay for PR girls to sit and drink with you and chat up coyote dancers but that's about it. You go home alone.

Thai_Traveller
27-06-2008, 03:46 PM
These are G-Clubs. You can pay for PR girls to sit and drink with you and chat up coyote dancers but that's about it. You go home alone.

That's what happened most of the time, but sometimes we think we can produce a miracle..:p:D

Charmaine
27-06-2008, 04:32 PM
That's what happened most of the time, but sometimes we think we can produce a miracle..:p:D

Have you done anything like that? It would be good to share! :)

monvantee
27-06-2008, 07:23 PM
Charmaine,

It is possible once you are regular customer. That is my experience in Caribbean. For all bros, who patronize at Caribbean, only a handful gals betweeen 2-3 gals who willing to go back home with u on your 1-2 visits to the place. The rest is confirm NO-NO provided u r a regular that they know u well and comfortable with....

Anyway ... happy cheonging !!!

Have you done anything like that? It would be good to share! :)

dan0526
27-06-2008, 08:31 PM
Have you done anything like that? It would be good to share!

Yes, on my 3rd visit to carribean, got to know a gal, we sort of hit it off the very 1st time, and since then been out every time I back in Bkk. Most of the times we met outside carribean, where we have dinner and went clubbing, normally santika.

And yes, when I go carribean, I dun need to go back alone, I will drive her car and we go back to my hotel together:D

ownage_sex
27-06-2008, 09:56 PM
Hi to all bros,

Will be in bkk from 1st till 5th July, will be my virgin experience chionging the clubs there as i usually go for sightseeing only. Any experienced bros willing to bring me around and check out the nightlife? First 2 bottles on me!

Hi

I'll be there at the same time, we can meet up for cheonging.... I'll pm u my bkk nbr.:D

Tony Stark
28-06-2008, 03:00 AM
For all bros, who patronize at Caribbean, only a handful gals betweeen 2-3 gals who willing to go back home with u on your 1-2 visits to the place. The rest is confirm NO-NO provided u r a regular that they know u well and comfortable with....

Yes, on my 3rd visit to carribean, got to know a gal, we sort of hit it off the very 1st time, and since then been out every time I back in Bkk. Most of the times we met outside carribean, where we have dinner and went clubbing, normally santika.

And yes, when I go carribean, I dun need to go back alone, I will drive her car and we go back to my hotel together:D

You guys must be very lucky and charismatic. But I believe in luck as always. If it's meant to happen you don't even have to try hard. It just happens even you just sit there quietly minding your own business. Remember your dress code and how you carry yourself. Let them come to you. :)

Charmaine
29-06-2008, 08:14 PM

The most important question though is, dude - have you scored? :p

Maitong Kit Mak
29-06-2008, 08:36 PM
The most important question though is, dude - have you scored? :p

Bro Chatmaine...drive her car and go back to hotel together...99% seems like he already scored...and more than once :D

Kapunkap
29-06-2008, 08:54 PM
Going up on Tuesday! How's the weather over there like these days? Rainy? =D

Charmaine
29-06-2008, 09:44 PM
Bro Chatmaine...drive her car and go back to hotel together...99% seems like he already scored...and more than once :D

The reason why I asked was because I was faced with the exact same situation in my last trip (she let me drive her around Bangkok and stayed with me throughout) but it somehow slipped me to try and score. :p

Maitong Kit Mak
30-06-2008, 08:16 AM
The reason why I asked was because I was faced with the exact same situation in my last trip (she let me drive her around Bangkok and stayed with me throughout) but it somehow slipped me to try and score. :p

Yo bro...same to me as well...I one of my few trips 2 years ago...Same happens to me as well...but instead of going back to my hotel..I stayed in her apartment. Then when she's not working...we drive around in her car...and when she goes to work..I will go and visit her at times...but did not scre with her as well...what a surprise hey!:o

icon
30-06-2008, 08:17 PM
hey brudder would be around in bkk for the weekend any bro wanna cheong together...:p

icon
30-06-2008, 08:20 PM
Hi

I'll be there at the same time, we can meet up for cheonging.... I'll pm u my bkk nbr.:D

hey brudder djevan and ownage sex wanna cheong together would be in bkk too..:D

dan0526
30-06-2008, 09:18 PM
The most important question though is, dude - have you scored?

Oops...I thought I made it quite clear cut:rolleyes:

Yup, after she seduced me the whole night at Santika and scratchdog with her sexy dancing and which I ended up went back hotel alone at 4.30am to PCC, (my 4th time out with her, excluding 2 times at Carribean), I told her the next night I need to go Nana to look for someone to release liao.

She look sad and asked me why I want to go Nana...then told me could i brought her there since she never been there. So the next night brought her there after dinner, had some beer at Rainbow 3 where we both agreed that no.111 look very new and very pretty, then ended up at the disco club at Conrad (was staying there).

After some drinks, asked her whether she want to come up to my room since she had teased me the whole night last night and after seeing no.111, me buay tahan liao. She smiled and said no initially but as we were heading for the valet parking (and I was prepared to went with her to scratchdog again, her fav joint, haiz...) she made an u-turn, pulled me towards the lift.

But it was not like hot passionate stuff as we ended up order room serivce, chatted when she enjoying her pad thai, talked about stuff like why she agreed to come with me, told me her worry after giving in to me etc blah blah

Anyway...since then, whenever mi in bkk, we will meet up, I will do the driving, go for dinner/drink/clubbing, or even just stay inside my room watch TV, chit chat etc, but alway ended up with something that what we men want..

And yes, its hot, slow, passionate love making like doing with someone you love.:D

DaBom
01-07-2008, 02:51 AM
Hi Bros,

any of you guys know of clubs like tunnel at soi lang suang which open after the "official closing time"? Have been looking of a good one since Tunnel closed.

DB

nds888
01-07-2008, 03:34 AM
You guys must be very lucky and charismatic. But I believe in luck as always. If it's meant to happen you don't even have to try hard. It just happens even you just sit there quietly minding your own business. Remember your dress code and how you carry yourself. Let them come to you. :)

And at the same time i always remind myself that there is no free lunch... especially true for these working girls in g-clubs :)

Thai_Traveller
01-07-2008, 06:34 AM
And at the same time i always remind myself that there is no free lunch... especially true for these working girls in g-clubs :)

Bro nds888, can't agreed more. It's only a question of how much you pay. ;)

High till Dry
01-07-2008, 11:27 AM
went to Curve, Belatini and Blog9 disco at Ekkamai.

Worth a try...

Charmaine
01-07-2008, 02:21 PM
Hi Bros,

any of you guys know of clubs like tunnel at soi lang suang which open after the "official closing time"? Have been looking of a good one since Tunnel closed.

DB

Hi, I've personally been to Spice Club, Scratch Dog, Boss Club and Lucky. Lucky is the best for me because the vibes are amazing but I forgot where it is already. :)

Charmaine
01-07-2008, 02:25 PM
Oops...I thought I made it quite clear cut:rolleyes:

Yup, after she seduced me the whole night at Santika and scratchdog with her sexy dancing and which I ended up went back hotel alone at 4.30am to PCC, (my 4th time out with her, excluding 2 times at Carribean), I told her the next night I need to go Nana to look for someone to release liao.

She look sad and asked me why I want to go Nana...then told me could i brought her there since she never been there. So the next night brought her there after dinner, had some beer at Rainbow 3 where we both agreed that no.111 look very new and very pretty, then ended up at the disco club at Conrad (was staying there).

After some drinks, asked her whether she want to come up to my room since she had teased me the whole night last night and after seeing no.111, me buay tahan liao. She smiled and said no initially but as we were heading for the valet parking (and I was prepared to went with her to scratchdog again, her fav joint, haiz...) she made an u-turn, pulled me towards the lift.

But it was not like hot passionate stuff as we ended up order room serivce, chatted when she enjoying her pad thai, talked about stuff like why she agreed to come with me, told me her worry after giving in to me etc blah blah

Anyway...since then, whenever mi in bkk, we will meet up, I will do the driving, go for dinner/drink/clubbing, or even just stay inside my room watch TV, chit chat etc, but alway ended up with something that what we men want..

And yes, its hot, slow, passionate love making like doing with someone you love.:D

That's a nice story! :) Scratch Dog is crap, though, because I personally detest Hip Hop. Seems as though Thais absolutely love it, though, so if that's where the Thais hang out, well.. in Rome do what the Romans do. :p

I'll make sure I remember to score when I'm back there from the 13th then. It's not a priority, but it'll be good to have some. I wouldn't know how to put it across to her, though - the previous 5 visits I've slept with her but not attempted anything, so she'd invariably presume it will be the same this time. I actually feel guilty about planning for this.

DaBom
01-07-2008, 07:33 PM
Hi, I've personally been to Spice Club, Scratch Dog, Boss Club and Lucky. Lucky is the best for me because the vibes are amazing but I forgot where it is already. :)

Been to scratch dog and there are a lot of syts there, but i dont know whether my friends would be into the environment. Spicy was a bit rundown when i was there.

Heard Boss is pretty alright, you know where it is?

perish__
01-07-2008, 08:25 PM
in terms of size, spicy is way bigger than boss.

boss is very very run down and small.

still prefer scratch dog - close at 4am on weekends.

many many puyings when i was last there..

also tried one called CURVE at ekkamai. many nice cars outside..probably a high-so place. many nice girls here..

am there 7-14 july... any bros there ? pm please

DaBom
01-07-2008, 09:32 PM
in terms of size, spicy is way bigger than boss.

boss is very very run down and small.

still prefer scratch dog - close at 4am on weekends.

many many puyings when i was last there..

also tried one called CURVE at ekkamai. many nice cars outside..probably a high-so place. many nice girls here..

am there 7-14 july... any bros there ? pm please

Oh i see. How do i tell the cab driver to get to Curve?
Too bad bro, i will be there from 3rd till 6th, i will miss you by one day.

perish__
01-07-2008, 11:28 PM
just ask him to drive you slowly along that street .

the word CURVE is very prominent. should be able to spot it.

dont go too early , about 11pm should be fine.

have fun

Evisu
02-07-2008, 06:32 PM
Love Blog9.Food is delicious toO!!sometime you can see some Thai star there.Nice and cozy place to hung out.

Charmaine
02-07-2008, 08:10 PM
Been to scratch dog and there are a lot of syts there, but i dont know whether my friends would be into the environment. Spicy was a bit rundown when i was there.

Heard Boss is pretty alright, you know where it is?

Spicy is pretty run down, but it just adds to the whole experience, doesn't it? I love underground clubs. Down with capitalism! :p The reason why I love Lucky so much is because the only time I was there (in my drunken state) I was led into a back alley just off a 7-eleven (stray dogs barking et al), made to stay silent while dodgy-looking bouncers give each other the thumbs-up outside a dilapidated, rusty door filled with dirty graffiti, proceeded to walk down a flight of unlit stairs only to be met with an enormous hall filled with gorgeous ladies and handsome men dirty-dancing to progressive house. Legendary.

I'm sorry I can't say where Boss Club is located because as usual I was driven to the place by a local when tipsy. :D

icon
02-07-2008, 10:21 PM
Spicy is pretty run down, but it just adds to the whole experience, doesn't it? I love underground clubs. Down with capitalism! :p The reason why I love Lucky so much is because the only time I was there (in my drunken state) I was led into a back alley just off a 7-eleven (stray dogs barking et al), made to stay silent while dodgy-looking bouncers give each other the thumbs-up outside a dilapidated, rusty door filled with dirty graffiti, proceeded to walk down a flight of unlit stairs only to be met with an enormous hall filled with gorgeous ladies and handsome men dirty-dancing to progressive house. Legendary.

I'm sorry I can't say where Boss Club is located because as usual I was driven to the place by a local when tipsy. :D

hey brudder charmaine how do i go to lucky? brudder out there would be leavin for bkk tml morning anyone wanna cheong together??:)

Charmaine
03-07-2008, 05:04 PM
hey brudder charmaine how do i go to lucky? brudder out there would be leavin for bkk tml morning anyone wanna cheong together??:)

Hi there,

I'm sorry but I have no idea! I was driven there by a local in a drunken state. :o Googling might help..

krestar
03-07-2008, 08:41 PM
Does anyone know about Renovate status? open or still renovating?

Bros looking for clubs location, can try this blog site with interactive google map for the address City Map Guide - Bangkok, Thailand (http://guide.2thebigmango.com/city-map-guide/?cityid=Bangkok)
Pretty useful to bookmark if u go party in BKK.

Charmaine
04-07-2008, 12:53 PM

Bros looking for clubs location, can try this blog site with interactive google map for the address City Map Guide - Bangkok, Thailand (http://guide.2thebigmango.com/city-map-guide/?cityid=Bangkok)
Pretty useful to bookmark if u go party in BKK.

That's a wonderful link - almost too much to take in! Thanks very much. :)

tanisorn
05-07-2008, 04:03 PM
heard from my thai local friend that curve is indeed not bad at all. worth a trip there.
heard there's a new place...JET.
any updates on JET?

monvantee
05-07-2008, 08:33 PM
Curve were very good six months ago... but now overcrowded and more Thai guys are hanging around there too. JET is most happening place now ... do check it out ... nice place to party and nice crowd too ....

and the latest club in Thonglo-Ekamai will be MUSE .... it should be the next upcoming happening club !!! :D

heard from my thai local friend that curve is indeed not bad at all. worth a trip there.
heard there's a new place...JET.
any updates on JET?

tanisorn
06-07-2008, 02:16 PM
Curve were very good six months ago... but now overcrowded and more Thai guys are hanging around there too. JET is most happening place now ... do check it out ... nice place to party and nice crowd too ....

and the latest club in Thonglo-Ekamai will be MUSE .... it should be the next upcoming happening club !!!

will be heading to bkk next week, will check it out those places.
do you have the exact address of MUSE and JET?

High till Dry
06-07-2008, 02:32 PM

Renovate @ Rachada has been closed for several months.

Also there has been much talking whether Santika is close.

Apparently it is still around. :)

Pink_Flyod
07-07-2008, 06:47 PM

Hey... I will be there as well from 16 to 18th. I have biz dinner on the 16th but free after that. I thought one of the biggest club spot in Bangkok is in the RCA building ? no ??

Pink_Flyod
08-07-2008, 06:24 AM
To all senior bro here...

What are the charges for the G-Club ? Which G-Club posses the best SYT ? I have been to AGG and Clubs in RCA building which are great... but I would want to try G-Club this time. Will be there on 16th and 17th.

theUnforgotten
08-07-2008, 12:59 PM
Renovate @ Rachada has been closed for several months.

Also there has been much talking whether Santika is close.

Apparently it is still around. :)

I was there at Santika on 28th June - sat night.

It was definitely open, n packed with patrons. band was as good As ever ( IMHO) one of the better bands playing in the clubs within BKK city limits.

Charmaine
08-07-2008, 01:27 PM
I was there at Santika on 28th June - sat night.

It was definitely open, n packed with patrons. band was as good As ever ( IMHO) one of the better bands playing in the clubs within BKK city limits.

Are the hotties as good as reputed, theUnforgotten? :) I have heard it's legendary.

Redoxan
08-07-2008, 05:55 PM
To all senior bro here...

What are the charges for the G-Club ? Which G-Club posses the best SYT ? I have been to AGG and Clubs in RCA building which are great... but I would want to try G-Club this time. Will be there on 16th and 17th.

There are several g-club in BKK.
One of those highly recommended ones are Pent, Sherbet, Neverland.

Basicially if you are going alone, you pay a "entrance fee" with two drinks coupons or you can open a bottle of Chivas at probably $3000 baht. But you'll need to pay for the ladies drinks as well which could cost you a bomb if you are not careful. Alternatively you can opt to be member & pre-paid $20,000 baht for a number of bottles of whisky & the validity is for one year.

The girls in Neverland & Pent are good...again it depends on which category you go for i.e. PR girls or coyote dancers...
Do a search on the internet for more information before you go.
"Caveat Emptor"

Good Luck!!

rapala_fisher
10-07-2008, 08:57 PM
FR from bro rapala_fisher

Just posted at AGG so right now would be disco/clubs FR.

First night straight away hit scratch dog at sukhumvit winsdor hotel.just walk right into hotel and hit straight to wards your right...one in..cant miss it..the sign is there.

Bringing in of own bottle to this place cost 1500baht so think twice.haha.following will be a rough guide for liquor pricing..opening of one bottle will entitle 5 tickets for entry.

per person entry is 200baht so just open a bottle la.

1400 - red
2000 - black
3000 - Martel

Next night went down to the sky near seacon square...ccb holanded as i dont really know the place but heard nice review of it and also i dont frequent bangkok much because the membership is kinda cheaper.drop off directly at seacon square...fucking lost..saw some bright light ahead of us so just wave another cab and wahla..the sky.

go by highway will be faster...else bang na you will need to u-turn..fellow bros can correct me if i am wrong.

member now is at 10000baht for 6 bottles black, free mixers.girls are 500 first 40 and 280 for second 40...i heard it was cheaper from the forum or i am a cabbages head.well life goes on.

Places is like nana club in singapore...but but live band singers are damn hot or hunk and the dancers are really fucking CHIO.live band dancers are best...AGG confirm cant fight....normal DJ interval dancers are also really Chio...girls greeting you before you go in are pretty much SYTs too so this is really an eye opener for me as i never been to G'clubs before.

didnt try out any girls first night as i was kinda late at 1130pm and my friend who wanted the dancer to be with him was with another customer...so it is a look look see see night...but i can expect what to get if a ask a girl to sit with me from fellow customers in there.

next night - inch rachada behind esplanade...hey i didnt know there was such a damn f-in happening place behind esplanade...lots of clubs behind.will try the others next time.

bring your own bottle is at 1000baht..brought my vodka in as we were lazy to walk around with it.

waiters, waitress are really nice.overall service was really good and we got a sofa seat which was really cool.pricing was alright and music was hip hop with B-box which is a pretty interested mix but it was cool.still kinda like route pure hip hop mixes.good crowds pouring in at 12midnight.

okie time to take a break...still having my dinner while giving this report...dinner getting cold...

NobleEagle
10-07-2008, 09:26 PM
Hi Bro Rapala, nice report!

Would u happen to know how far the sky near seacon square from ratchada Palazzo Hotel?

I am thinking of going to a G-club somewhere near Palazzo and preferably with less ang moh/japs/foreigners...unlike Pent (heard tat place is packed with farangs)

am thinking of Carribean or Saprano (last time known as Club Orbit) or Sherbet or Piano or Pegasus cus so far from wat i hear only these places have the most n fair skins chiobus around...thought of Gotcha but seems like too far and The Resort doesnt seems tat happening...any bros can advise?

But out Of all these clubs mentioned above, which is the nearest to Palazzo and which has Most chio girls and not so much ang mohs?? Any bros can help advise?

rapala_fisher
10-07-2008, 09:41 PM
i think it would be around 100baht less should cover ya to the place...maybe 12km to sky from thai cultural subway??it will normally take 18-25min depending on traffic from suhkumvit thong lor to the place, so it wouldnt be much of a different to reach the sky from palazzo.

Happening G'clubs near your places...that you will need help from fellow bangkok gurus...i am just small fry..cant review much of other place.i know the resort if near ya place if i am not wrong..

NobleEagle
10-07-2008, 09:52 PM
nah its not the taxi fare, jus tat going with many pals (8pax) n heavy drinking so looking for nearest but yet happening g-club back to hotel:)

if u have these 5 clubs and can only choose one due to only one nite available to check out these places, which would be of better choice? most chiobu and less ang mohs...

Carribean
Sherbet
Soprano
Piano
Pegasus

Charmaine
10-07-2008, 10:06 PM
Next night went down to the sky near seacon square...ccb holanded as i dont really know the place but heard nice review of it and also i dont frequent bangkok much because the membership is kinda cheaper.drop off directly at seacon square...fucking lost..saw some bright light ahead of us so just wave another cab and wahla..the sky.

go by highway will be faster...else bang na you will need to u-turn..fellow bros can correct me if i am wrong.

member now is at 10000baht for 6 bottles black, free mixers.girls are 500 first 40 and 280 for second 40...i heard it was cheaper from the forum or i am a cabbages head.well life goes on.

Places is like nana club in singapore...but but live band singers are damn hot or hunk and the dancers are really fucking CHIO.live band dancers are best...AGG confirm cant fight....normal DJ interval dancers are also really Chio...girls greeting you before you go in are pretty much SYTs too so this is really an eye opener for me as i never been to G'clubs before.

Hi there,

I've never heard of "The Sky". Is it a Thai G-Club? How far away is it from Seacon Square - is it walkable? This place sounds mighty interesting because 10k for a 6-bottle membership sounds like a budget deal to me. I hope the girls are as good as the traditional farang-oriented G-Clubs, though.

rapala_fisher
10-07-2008, 10:13 PM
Hi there,

I've never heard of "The Sky". Is it a Thai G-Club? How far away is it from Seacon Square - is it walkable? This place sounds mighty interesting because 10k for a 6-bottle membership sounds like a budget deal to me. I hope the girls are as good as the traditional farang-oriented G-Clubs, though.

yo bro charmaine....yes it is a thai G-club.walkable yes but it is around 800 meters away from seacon square.so can be quite a long quiet walk to the club.

it is confirm a more thai oriented G-clubs...hardly see any farangs when i was there for 2 nights.

girls....from what i can see from the resort, Carribean, sopranos pictures...i think this place cant win from the pictures shown but i think budget...girls...enviroment...makes it up for it.i cant realy compare much as this is the only G'club i have been to....

Charmaine
10-07-2008, 10:38 PM
Thanks for the information, rapala_fisher. I guess I'll feel out of place because I can't speak Thai to save my life and no girl will understand what I'm trying to say. :)

rapala_fisher
10-07-2008, 10:47 PM
Thanks for the information, rapala_fisher. I guess I'll feel out of place because I can't speak Thai to save my life and no girl will understand what I'm trying to say. :)

yo bro.relax.well i speak half-F thai too so dont worry...the mamasan will find ya someone speaking english.i havent update my day 2 of the sky so await for it alright...needa bath.

rapala_fisher
10-07-2008, 11:56 PM
Alright one more before i go to bed.this next night is when hell broke loss...went almost everything out

Next night decided to head down to the sky again as my friend die die want to get that dancer down to sit with him and thank god he did.hahah.this girl is soooo damn cute.her name is called wawa.small palm size face...nice slim built body..good friendly attitude.

problem with asking dancer down is that they will be dancing when there is a live band so wouldnt be a pure money to minutes to togetherness ratio.but hey you have a really great attitude girl sitting beside ya and chatting up and dancing with ya...what else can we ask for.

else you can call down the normal DJ spinning dancers or else will be those sitting inside the entrance area.ask mamasan what kinda girl you are looking for etc etc.

They are still quite a few both of us are eyeing at...one wearing braces...eh......one makiyo(taiwan) lookalike dancers....

our mamasan is called pinky...speak pretty decent simple english and nice plump lady.

tip a lot of people there as they are just so nice to us...maybe think we are just like cabbages but we dont really care.want to make a good image of singaporeans.hahah.bullshit of me.

waiters...to mamasan...to HOT singers to drink shots..to toilet attendents...spend up to around 3000-4000 per pax if i am not wrong as we finish one and a half bottle and i was tipsy already...playing games with the dancers sure whack hard on the bottles.thai sure drink liqour like water...

but the thing is everything ends off with us sleeping in our own rooms alone which is pretty much alright for my friend and me.simple outing and gathering and having great fun was good enough...just like when we are at nana club singapore.

club closes at 2am by the way.just ID will do..no passport needed..no slippers shorts, no smoking in club, pay after you leave.

I shall end my report here...anythings else i will update again fellow bros.cheers.

deuter
11-07-2008, 12:39 AM

First night straight away hit scratch dog at sukhumvit winsdor hotel.

Bringing in of own bottle to this place cost 1500baht so think twice.haha.following will be a rough guide for liquor pricing..opening of one bottle will entitle 5 tickets for entry.

1400 - red
2000 - black
3000 - Martel

next night - inch rachada behind esplanade...hey i didnt know there was such a damn f-in happening place behind esplanade...lots of clubs behind.will try the others next time.

bring your own bottle is at 1000baht..brought my vodka in as we were lazy to walk around with it.
pricing was alright and music was hip hop with B-box which is a pretty interested mix but it was cool.still kinda like route pure hip hop mixes.good crowds pouring in at 12midnight.

yo bro.. hmm.. scratch dog is 1 other joint i wana check out.. itz an after hrs club rite? HipHop joint too rite? prices seems alright.. not too bad.. next round dat wld b on my iti as well.. ehhehe...
bro.. glad u enjoyed INCH as much as i do... in d area of esplanade altogether got 3 joints.. well.. 2 to b exact ler... INCH, Banyarn Tree n Banyarn Tree Maxx... everytime whilst i waitin for my thai frns to arr.. i juz stand outside... smokin n checkin out d ppl dat streams into these clubs.. damned heapsa SYTs... wif lotsa them not tagged wif boyz.. i'm always a happy man when i go to these clubs... ez to pick up ler... long as u got d ballz... lotsa UNI students.. so no worries on speakin english.. ;)
1 thing i like abt INCH.. compared to SLIM.. INCH has better hip hop... they actually got some dudes to sing d songs.. of coz along wid d CDs ler.. but.. it adds a punch to it.. hehehe..

I am thinking of going to a G-club somewhere near Palazzo and preferably with less ang moh/japs/foreigners...unlike Pent (heard tat place is packed with farangs)

bro... if ur lookin for G-Clubs in ratchada area... it wld b 2 choices... either The Resort... or Copa Cobana... where d latter is more exp... but have heard d galz there r pretty hot... both these joints r nearer to Poseidon side... Resort is along d main rd i think 1 blk away frm Poseidon... Copa is juz next to poseidon on Soi17.. have to walk in abit.. but still not dat far... perhaps u can go for some soapy 1st at Poseidon 1st... b4 decidin on which club to hit.. 555...

Tony Stark
11-07-2008, 01:13 AM
bro... if ur lookin for G-Clubs in ratchada area... it wld b 2 choices... either The Resort... or Copa Cobana... where d latter is more exp... but have heard d galz there r pretty hot... both these joints r nearer to Poseidon side... Resort is along d main rd i think 1 blk away frm Poseidon... Copa is juz next to poseidon on Soi17.. have to walk in abit.. but still not dat far... perhaps u can go for some soapy 1st at Poseidon 1st... b4 decidin on which club to hit.. 555...

Copa Cabana is a soapy MP. :)

| |
| |
| | |Poseidon| |Copa Cabana| |Malibu|
| ------------------------------------------------------
|
| Ratchada Soi 17
|
| ------------------------------------------------------
| |
| |
| |

adidas88
11-07-2008, 09:38 AM
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/ratchada.gif

deuter
11-07-2008, 11:45 AM
Copa Cabana is a soapy MP. :)

hehehe.. my bad my bad... salah info.. ought to get zapped for dat... 555...

snowwolf79
11-07-2008, 07:51 PM

First night straight away hit scratch dog at sukhumvit winsdor hotel.just walk right into hotel and hit straight to wards your right...one in..cant miss it..the sign is there.

1400 - red
2000 - black
3000 - Martel

didnt try out any girls first night as i was kinda late at 1130pm and my friend who wanted the dancer to be with him was with another customer...so it is a look look see see night...but i can expect what to get if a ask a girl to sit with me from fellow customers in there.

waiters, waitress are really nice.overall service was really good and we got a sofa seat which was really cool.pricing was alright and music was hip hop with B-box which is a pretty interested mix but it was cool.still kinda like route pure hip hop mixes.good crowds pouring in at 12midnight.

okie time to take a break...still having my dinner while giving this report...dinner getting cold...

wah lau..u went to sky.. if i was still there, you can join me. got member but now finished liaoz.. if you are into g clubs next time we can share members at a few places i know quite fun and nice too.. you can ask blue dragon or norice about this.. heeeheee

rapala_fisher
11-07-2008, 08:47 PM
wah lau..u went to sky.. if i was still there, you can join me. got member but now finished liaoz.. if you are into g clubs next time we can share members at a few places i know quite fun and nice too.. you can ask blue dragon or norice about this.. heeeheee

hey been quite a while bro snowwolf.thanks for the call.be sure to meet ya up for ya stories back in singapore.

sure sure bro snowwolf.be glad to join ya, norice and ya gang for some G'club chionging..kinda miss big WWF guy norice.haha.thanks bro.

acid_rxz
13-07-2008, 01:44 AM
HI guys will be going bangkok on 5-8 aug as first time and being a party animal will like to meet up wits guys in bangkok who are around during tat period of time to have a gd time in bkk cheers all bros pls pm me thks...

dan0526
13-07-2008, 06:25 PM

haha, when I read about The Sky, 1st person I thought of is you. So how bkk trip end of this month still on? I will be in Bkk for the whole last 2 week of this month. :D

Btw, this wednesday 16th Endorphine is having mini concert at Slim, RCA and on 31st this month, there will be a nurse night at Carribean.

snowwolf79
14-07-2008, 04:34 PM
haha, when I read about The Sky, 1st person I thought of is you. So how bkk trip end of this month still on? I will be in Bkk for the whole last 2 week of this month. :D

Btw, this wednesday 16th Endorphine is having mini concert at Slim, RCA and on 31st this month, there will be a nurse night at Carribean.

still coming but will be back on 31st. missed out on the endorphine's concert.. shucks!!!

Pink_Flyod
14-07-2008, 07:24 PM
There are several g-club in BKK.
One of those highly recommended ones are Pent, Sherbet, Neverland.

Basicially if you are going alone, you pay a "entrance fee" with two drinks coupons or you can open a bottle of Chivas at probably $3000 baht. But you'll need to pay for the ladies drinks as well which could cost you a bomb if you are not careful. Alternatively you can opt to be member & pre-paid $20,000 baht for a number of bottles of whisky & the validity is for one year.

The girls in Neverland & Pent are good...again it depends on which category you go for i.e. PR girls or coyote dancers...
Do a search on the internet for more information before you go.
"Caveat Emptor"

Good Luck!!

Thanks Bro Redoxan... I have a change in plan in plan and I am going today to BKK for 2 nights. I guess I will try Windsor Hotel Scratch Dog...

Pink_Flyod
15-07-2008, 11:30 AM
I went to scartch dog last night at 2300 and it was closed. Don't know what happen and had asked the bell boy and he also don't know the reason.

sibaysong4u
15-07-2008, 06:25 PM
Went down to Tawandang German Brewery last Thurs. Nice place and show,better than Lumpini.Beer cost 720bahts for 3L...JW Black 1800bahts....B.Y.O surcharge 300bahts per bottle.
Place abit out of town.

ralliart
15-07-2008, 06:31 PM
yo bro.. hmm.. scratch dog is 1 other joint i wana check out.. itz an after hrs club rite? HipHop joint too rite? prices seems alright.. not too bad.. next round dat wld b on my iti as well.. ehhehe...
bro.. glad u enjoyed INCH as much as i do... in d area of esplanade altogether got 3 joints.. well.. 2 to b exact ler... INCH, Banyarn Tree n Banyarn Tree Maxx... everytime whilst i waitin for my thai frns to arr.. i juz stand outside... smokin n checkin out d ppl dat streams into these clubs.. damned heapsa SYTs... wif lotsa them not tagged wif boyz.. i'm always a happy man when i go to these clubs... ez to pick up ler... long as u got d ballz... lotsa UNI students.. so no worries on speakin english.. ;)
1 thing i like abt INCH.. compared to SLIM.. INCH has better hip hop... they actually got some dudes to sing d songs.. of coz along wid d CDs ler.. but.. it adds a punch to it.. hehehe..

yup... INCH seems to be the most happening place around. juz went last sat n its jam-packed wif many SYTs... i like the sperms hanging above!!! :D

NobleEagle
15-07-2008, 08:38 PM
will it jus as happening on weekdays like Thur?

frankie
16-07-2008, 06:38 PM
I understand that over the next few days, 17 Jul onwards is one of the Thai's religious festivals, hence, the entertainment outlets would be closed. Hence, need to check and plan for alternative entertainment if you are heading there

Kapunkap
17-07-2008, 01:03 PM
Will the bars/clubs open tomorrow? Cuz i understand that it's public holiday for today and tomorrow.

ken7
18-07-2008, 03:23 PM
Shit...

i came without checking if it was public holiday.... :eek:

How now???? was planning to go resort or exotica.... now not sure if they're open.

Anyone know if any of these places open?

Charmaine
18-07-2008, 03:39 PM
Hi Ken,

All of them are closed both on July 17 and 18. I'm sorry! :eek:

ken7
18-07-2008, 03:45 PM
Even the MPs????:mad:

DJEvan
18-07-2008, 04:14 PM
walked pst nataree earlier. neon light was open. a emmanuelle okt beckoned me in to take a look as well, so i suspect MPs are business as usual.

ken7
18-07-2008, 04:58 PM
that's good news....:D

ahyong
18-07-2008, 08:48 PM
walked pst nataree earlier. neon light was open. a emmanuelle okt beckoned me in to take a look as well, so i suspect MPs are business as usual.

dont think the mps are open as usually mp n disco pubs all will be close on this day, as to respect the god :confused:

amerimacka
21-07-2008, 11:42 PM
although most of the info posted on BKK threads are nothing new to me. but i like to see bros posting their FRs and experiences. always a pleasure to read. some are just leaches, get info. from here only and selfish to share.

today good mood so help you save time with some quick recommended cheong places. please post FR hor. :D

Agogo Bars/"Enjo Kosai":
Inthamara (Inthamara Soi 2 onwards)
Nana Plaza (Sukhumvit Soi 4)
Patpong (Silom)
Soi Cowboy (Sukhumvit Soi 23/Asoke)
Sukhumvit Soi 33 Bars
Thaniya/Suriwongse Jap Hostess KTV (Silom)

FL Pickups:
CM2 (Siam Novetel)
Petchburi Road (Outside Mona Lisa MP/Siam Hotel<--Demolished)
Q-Bar ((Sukumvit Soi 11) Only 50% are FLs
Thermae Coffeshop (Close to Sukhumvit Soi 15)

Pubs/Discos:
Bed Supper Club (Sukumvit Soi 11)
Dance Fever (Ratchada Soi 8)
Hollywood (Ratchada Soi 8)
Ratchada Soi 4 Pubs
Renovate (Opposite Resort)
Route 66 (RCA)
Santika (Ekamai)
Ekamai Pubs
Song Saleung (Thonglor Soi 21)
Slim (RCA)

Night Clubs:
Caribbean (Thanon Phracha Uthit)
Forte (RCA)
Resort (Ratchada Soi 13)
Soprano House (Sukhumvit Soi 26)

Soapy Massage Parlours:
Biwa (End of Petchburi Road)
Caesars (Huay Khwang)
Catherine (Rama 9)
Emmanuelle (Huay Khwang)
Poseidon (Ratchada Soi 17)
Colonze 2 (Ratchada Soi 7)
Utopia (Rama 9)

take note that there are many that are not listed. this is just on top of my head. let me know if you need further cheong info. hualumphong train station area also can cheong 500B FLs. haha.

http://www.theresortclub.com/pic/event/bikini08.jpg
Every heartbeat will stop with the Bikini party in Thursday night, 20 March 2008. You will meet many sexy famous models in Thailand with the tiny bikini suit. That night please well prepare youself because your breath may stop for a while. And don't forget the girl beside you, she sexy as much as the girl on stage, give her more drink, she will please you forever.

haizzz too bad i am in Tokyo now. :(

Thanks for the info! :)

ShawnT
24-07-2008, 09:03 PM
Any bros will be in BKK next week from 27-31 and keen to meet up to party together pls. let me know.

Went to Titanium last time and was quite happening. Managed to pick up one of the ladies there and went to Spice after..endedd up in my room and when time to go like act surprised when I gave her 2k THB for taxi fare!!!

Puyo
25-07-2008, 01:34 AM
Hi shawn, i will be there from 29 to 5th August.

Maybe can meet up.

Send me a mail at [email protected]

lazakw
25-07-2008, 12:47 PM
hi there,

i am in bkk tonight and tomorrow. my last trip here was 2 years ago. is Poseidon still around and kicking?

can bros here recommend any clubs for good soapy massage? promise to write FR.

cheers!

Charmaine
25-07-2008, 01:19 PM
I read about this relatively new superclub in Sukhumvit Soi 11 (same Soi as Q Bar and Bed Supper Club) called Twisted Republic. It's supposed to play mainly house, trance and dance music with a predominantly farang clientele and good sound system to boot.

Has anyone been there? I've read that the vibes are amazing. :)

NobleEagle
25-07-2008, 02:40 PM
the music n the table looks damn cool!
but dun think its tat new...since to be opened since last yr

YouTube - Twisted Republic (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKu2pSJzbUc)
YouTube - Club Introduction Vol.02| Twisted Republic 02-Nov-07 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFnnLiMj1s0)
Twisted Republic (http://www.twistedrepublic.com/)

ownage_sex
25-07-2008, 03:43 PM
Any bros will be in BKK next week from 27-31 and keen to meet up to party together pls. let me know.

Went to Titanium last time and was quite happening. Managed to pick up one of the ladies there and went to Spice after..endedd up in my room and when time to go like act surprised when I gave her 2k THB for taxi fare!!!

Hi Bros,

I'll be there during that period, can only cheong at night as need to work during the day :D

oneknightstand
26-07-2008, 01:13 PM
wa u all dam lucky can find kaki la. i still scouting... lelong lelong. any bros free on 14 or 15 of august.. will be in bbk.. hahah.

ShawnT
27-07-2008, 03:31 AM
Cool!

I got a couple of responses from Bro's here who will be there next week.

I'll definitely give you guys a call when I'm there tomorrow.

Maybe I'll try to link all the bros for a joint outing.

As it's my first time out with SBF bros, are there any specific rules or juz normal rules of the jungle apply?

Charmaine
28-07-2008, 11:49 AM
Would anyone here happen to know the address of the afterhours club Lucky?

I miss the place and would really like to go back there someday. :o

vmtech
28-07-2008, 12:06 PM
Would anyone here happen to know the address of the afterhours club Lucky?

I miss the place and would really like to go back there someday. :o

sounds familiar but sorry i cant exactly pinpoint/help.

Hear or read somewhere that it is located around Petchburi... that's all i know

slackin80
28-07-2008, 04:08 PM
bros, i have a question about hotels.

i might be staying at Atrium Boutique Hotel.
is it "girl friendly" should i bring someone back?

because I usually stay at budget hotels, so no issue on that last time. this one is cheap too but just gotta double check

Pink_Flyod
29-07-2008, 06:54 AM
I think all hotels in BKK are gal friendly.... am I wrong ?? This is the sex city afterall.

Charmaine
29-07-2008, 10:18 AM
I think all hotels in BKK are gal friendly.... am I wrong ?? This is the sex city afterall.

I personally think this generalisation is a little far-fetched. There are plenty of hotels in Bangkok that will charge you double-occupancy rates if you bring anyone back to your room. :)

slackin80: This might be of help:-

Bangkok Girl Friendly Hotels Guide (http://bangkok2night.com/hotels/girl_friendly.shtml)

ThaiHotels
29-07-2008, 10:37 AM
I personally think this generalisation is a little far-fetched. There are plenty of hotels in Bangkok that will charge you double-occupancy rates if you bring anyone back to your room. :)

Bangkok Girl Friendly Hotels Guide (http://bangkok2night.com/hotels/girl_friendly.shtml)

Bro,

To go one step further. There are many hotels that charge a joiner fee even if you book a room for 2 people.

tai zei
29-07-2008, 11:52 AM
Hi bro,Hollywood was good,just came back last week.entry was 400bt per person with 2 drinks.2300 for a bottle of Hennssey which cover 5 pax entry.music and dancer was good there.:)

slackin80
29-07-2008, 02:04 PM

wow~ thanks for the site

but damn it sux... atrium ain't in the list. :(
what a downer... love the room though

slackin80
29-07-2008, 02:06 PM
Bro,

To go one step further. There are many hotels that charge a joiner fee even if you book a room for 2 people.

question...

what is the difference if they charge joiner fees or double occupancy?
isn't it the same?

ThaiHotels
29-07-2008, 03:22 PM
question...

what is the difference if they charge joiner fees or double occupancy?
isn't it the same?

Bro,

Some hotels that are guest friendly, you need to book for double occupancy( 2 persons)

Hotels that are not guest friendly will charge a joiner even if u book a room for double occupancy.

slackin80
29-07-2008, 07:19 PM
Bro,

Some hotels that are guest friendly, you need to book for double occupancy( 2 persons)

Hotels that are not guest friendly will charge a joiner even if u book a room for double occupancy.

ok i get it... that means no matter what they still charge you for the extra person even if u have a room for 2. :)

thanks for explanation~

Cupnoodle
29-07-2008, 08:43 PM
I think all hotels in BKK are gal friendly.... am I wrong ??

Yes, you are wrong about BKK hotel. However you can only assume that all hotels in Hatyai and Danok are gal friendly.

Cupnoodle
29-07-2008, 09:16 PM
Bro,

For the matter of fact, be it either single or double occupancy, we still have to pay the same room rate!

Some hotel management had told me that the fee for your guest is for security reason, which they will take down the particulars of your guest eventually.

For some cases, I had to inform the hotel counter upon check-in that my partner will join later. If they insist registration, then get the gal to the counter once you are back in hotel for action!

However, I had not try to register different gal at the same hotel for the length of stay! :D

acid_rxz
30-07-2008, 01:40 AM
shit guys i going next wk fr 5-8 aug staying at strand inn at patpong any one stay before? i bk for double occupancy hope they dun charge me extra for bringing the gals back and if they charge wat is the rate normally? btw any bros in bkk during 5-8aug?

Pink_Flyod
30-07-2008, 08:27 AM
wow.... I never realize that there is a joiner fees for hotels in BKK... I have never encounter that... Many thanks to senior bro for the info.

deuter
30-07-2008, 11:28 AM
bros.. can advise wat kinda joint is St Moritz?

krestar
31-07-2008, 11:03 AM
bros.. can advise wat kinda joint is St Moritz?

It's a G-club, formerly the Ritz. :: RITI BKK :: (http://www.ritzbangkok.com/aboutus.htm)

deuter
31-07-2008, 11:43 AM
ahh.. ok ok.. thx bro for d advise..

paulpaul
31-07-2008, 07:49 PM
Bro,

==================================================

I can't agree more. Seems to be an ongoing problem (ie charges for joiner fee even when booked and paid for room for 2 persons) - especially with hotels in the 800 bahts to 1500 bahts range around the Sukhumvit area (of all places!!), rather than with the 4-5 stars hotels.

It is generally ok if you register your lady friend when you are checking in initially. But this defeats the whole purpose of cheonging in BKK.

I can verify that I had problems with the follwing hotels: Ibis Siam (Ratchaprop RD); Manhattan Hotel (Sukhumvit Soi 15) and Swiss Park Hotel (Sukhumvit Soi 11). AVOID THESE HOTELS!! I think we should start a new thread to blacklist all these hotels and hope their businesses suffer.

Cheers. Paul

kupchai
31-07-2008, 08:49 PM
It's a G-club, formerly the Ritz. :: RITI BKK :: (http://www.ritzbangkok.com/aboutus.htm)

bro wat kind of scene is a g-club?

krestar
31-07-2008, 09:02 PM
bro wat kind of scene is a g-club?

for your reading pleasures... http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports-new/34695-bkk-members-club.html

rick81
02-08-2008, 06:32 PM

I can't agree more. Seems to be an ongoing problem (ie charges for joiner fee even when booked and paid for room for 2 persons) - especially with hotels in the 800 bahts to 1500 bahts range around the Sukhumvit area (of all places!!), rather than with the 4-5 stars hotels.

It is generally ok if you register your lady friend when you are checking in initially. But this defeats the whole purpose of cheonging in BKK.

I can verify that I had problems with the follwing hotels: Ibis Siam (Ratchaprop RD); Manhattan Hotel (Sukhumvit Soi 15) and Swiss Park Hotel (Sukhumvit Soi 11). AVOID THESE HOTELS!! I think we should start a new thread to blacklist all these hotels and hope their businesses suffer.

Cheers. Paul

go city lodge soi 9 or soi 19. They only take ic, and when the gal is leaving they return. hotel will call u, ask u how everything... then ok then they return.

City lodge 19 is near to SOI COWBOY

ThaiHotels
02-08-2008, 06:42 PM

Cheers. Paul

Paul,

Sorry to hear that. Strange as we sell quite a few rooms at Swiss Park and Manhattan every week and other customers advise they are still guest friendly. Swiss Park in particular is one of the most popular hotels in this price range. If Swiss Park was charging joiners would think that the hotel would be empty thats it defintely not.

Ibis is definitely not guest friendly.

1.Did you book a Single room at the Manhattan and Swiss Park?

2. Did you book through me Bangkok hotels online reservation in Thailand. (http://www.thaihoteldiscounts.com), do u have a booking number?

Tim

samghost
02-08-2008, 09:59 PM
hi, can check with any bro here whether you got heard of no hand restaurant anot?Mean the gal serve you and you dont need to use hand. I heard of it and this is my first time going there to bangkok and wish to try it out and need bro here to let me know more.:) Thank

High till Dry
03-08-2008, 01:26 AM
hi, can check with any bro here whether you got heard of no hand restaurant anot?Mean the gal serve you and you dont need to use hand. I heard of it and this is my first time going there to bangkok and wish to try it out and need bro here to let me know more.:) Thank

went there few years back. chances are it's no longer around. It's quite near patpong

Davidoffs
07-08-2008, 07:55 PM
Any cool recommendation for clubs at bangkok beside big clubs like Santika, slim ect...

misa-adrian
08-08-2008, 11:32 AM
u can try curve or JET which is oso at ekkamai area or even song saleung at ThongLor

Davidoffs
08-08-2008, 11:56 PM
I see i see.... What kinda songs they play there? Crowd young or old?Got another question, is Thailand Hotels Bangkok,Phuket Hotels Discount Hotel in Thailand (http://www.hotels2thailand.com) or Travellista - 24/7 WORLDWIDE HOTEL RESERVATIONS offering UP TO 75% DISCOUNT (http://www.travellista.com) credible?? Dunnoe which webbie is credible any recommendation??

Tony Stark
09-08-2008, 04:45 AM
u can try curve or JET which is oso at ekkamai area or even song saleung at ThongLor

I see i see.... What kinda songs they play there? Crowd young or old?

DJ will play Hip Hop songs and the live band will alternate between sets playing Thai, English pop and rock songs throughout the night.

Young crowd lah. Mostly early to late 20s. I getting too old for such places to hook girls liao. KNN later no action then start to day dream I'm in Tao Yuan KTV (Changping) groping puying chin (Chinese girl) butt for RMB200. Hahaha. :D

adidas88
09-08-2008, 11:10 AM
KNN later no action then start to day dream I'm in Tao Yuan KTV (Changping) groping puying chin (Chinese girl) butt for RMB200. Hahaha. :D
bro ... u r having post CP blues now ... :D

Tony Stark
09-08-2008, 02:02 PM
bro ... u r having post CP blues now ... :D

Hahaha no doubt. I surprised myself by getting 3 chicks to sit with me at Tao Yuan KTV. Really song song gao jurong! :p Never tried getting multiple PRs in BKK G-Clubs before. In BKK G-Clubs if I were to get multiple hostesses to sit with me for the whole night will definitely go bankrupt man! Haha. :D

tanisorn
09-08-2008, 05:36 PM
DJ will play Hip Hop songs and the live band will alternate between sets playing Thai, English pop and rock songs throughout the night.

Young crowd lah. Mostly early to late 20s. I getting too old for such places to hook girls liao. KNN later no action then start to day dream I'm in Tao Yuan KTV (Changping) groping puying chin (Chinese girl) butt for RMB200. Hahaha. :D

yeah you can also try Muse at thonglor soi 10. beautiful pple and nice setting.
reminds of Booze. the thai band will get the crowd warm up.
will be goin back soon.

adidas88
09-08-2008, 07:56 PM
Hahaha no doubt. I surprised myself by getting 3 chicks to sit with me at Tao Yuan KTV. Really song song gao jurong! :p Never tried getting multiple PRs in BKK G-Clubs before. In BKK G-Clubs if I were to get multiple hostesses to sit with me for the whole night will definitely go bankrupt man! Haha. :D

get threesome in bkk g-club is known as 菜头 ...
IMO ... the feeling is uncomparable between bkk and prc ...

Davidoffs
09-08-2008, 09:32 PM
I see... Hmmm.... If u are spending 6 nights in thailand, where would you guys go.... Since you all lao jiao need to ask... but first night i think would be santika:D Oh yea which web site is credible in online booking of hotels! stress ah... lol

Tony Stark
10-08-2008, 02:09 AM
get threesome in bkk g-club is known as 菜头 ...
IMO ... the feeling is uncomparable between bkk and prc ...

Fully agreed! Too much guessing game in sawadee khrap land. :cool:

beef68
10-08-2008, 02:33 AM

Hi Bros ! I'm new here ,saw you guys post so exciting , I'm going to BKK this 20Aug ,may I know any bros out there going too ? hope I can join and cheong together.:)

adidas88
10-08-2008, 09:41 PM
I see... Hmmm.... If u are spending 6 nights in thailand, where would you guys go.... Since you all lao jiao need to ask... but first night i think would be santika:D Oh yea which web site is credible in online booking of hotels! stress ah... lol

depends on ur agenda, type of entertainment, budget etc etc ...
one man meat is another man poison ...

Tony Stark
11-08-2008, 12:56 AM
If u are spending 6 nights in thailand, where would you guys go. but first night i think would be santika:D

If I have 7D/6N in Thailand which is hardly possible for me these days. I'd probably spend 4 nights in BKK and 2 nights in Pattaya or nearby province.

BKK night spots that I'll hit are as follows. Caribbean, Resort, Forte, Silom Jap clubs with hostesses, Ekamai/Thonglor pubs, etc.

Davidoffs
11-08-2008, 06:00 AM
depends on ur agenda, type of entertainment, budget etc etc ...
one man meat is another man poison ...

Pai seh didn't elaborate. We're a group of 4 young guys looking for 'normal' (I guess that's the word) places to chiong, mostly with chio local girls of course and minus the hookers.

We'll be there more like 6D6N cuz we arrive at night. First night plan to go Hollywood cuz we'd have just touch down so play safe since we know some guy and a few dancers that work there. Went there last time and kinda liked it. Girls friendly and hot just that the main singers (ones with sticker on nipples on normal nights) look like ladyboys.

So far these are the places we've found thru research. Anyone care to confirm if they are still around and still hot cuz some posts we found were pretty old:

-Thong Lor area around Sois 55 and 25

-Ratchada Soi 4 spots: Bangrak(crowded with girls), Blue Bar(hip-hop joint) or Snoop(Good for easy targets).

-PUMP UP - along ratchada rd

-BOOZE - located in Thong Lor Soi 10

-Nang Len

What about Lucky and Renovate? Any good now?

Also came across this post in bkktonite forum. Only have a description. Anyone care to validate what/where the place is or how good?

The bars are easy to find, take skytrain to Victory monument, exit at the rear, left hand side [ comming from siam] and walk back down the raod 50 meters to Soi Rangnam / Phyathai Rd cnr, one side of the road has food carts, the bars are opposite, the more trendy one is on the corner,the other two beside it.

So we'll most prob be doing it like this:

1st night: Hollywood
2nd night: RCA (most prob slim and route66 if not route66 another day)
3rd night: Santika
4-6th night: open to discussion

And if we're not happy when over we've got 2 afterhours? Blur and Scratch Dog?

Just a few other questions:

1. One of us is 19+++ (20 in dec). Will he have trouble getting in some of the clubs. Last time only go hollywood nvr even check at all.

2. At the really hot clubs like slim and santika, what time is suitable to arrive? Let's say we going fri and saturday.

3. Is Nung Len and Nang Len the same thing? Cuz they seem to have diff addresses so abit confused.

Any help by bros will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Also thanks to those who alr replied.

vmtech
11-08-2008, 11:46 AM
PUMP UP is now Baryarn Tree Disco.

misa-adrian
11-08-2008, 12:22 PM
Minimum age for all the clubs is 20. i think the yr fren will haf hard time goin to most of the clubs coz some clubs will be raided time to time.i kanna once at curve. u might wanna try the other clubs at ekkamai like curve or JET or even go the G clubs like Resort, Pent or Sherbet.

so sad to tell u that renovate has closed down

for clubs like nung len santika and those popular clubs at ekkamai i suggest u go latest about 1030pm to get yr tables if nt gd luck to u esp on fri and sat the earlier the better.

ChaYen
11-08-2008, 12:24 PM
What about Lucky and Renovate? Any good now?

Renovate seems permanently closed.

Anyone care to validate what/where the place is or how good?

Sounds like the beer bars at Washington square...

And if we're not happy when over we've got 2 afterhours? Blur and Scratch Dog?

Haven't been to Blur for a long time, but last time I went it was closed... Scratch Dog not the place to be if you want to avoid hookers. Actually, most after-hours joints should be avoided if you want to avoid them; Boss, Boss2, Spicy, etc.

One of us is 19+++ (20 in dec). Will he have trouble getting in some of the clubs.

Might have trouble at RCA; was just there last night, JP dude couldn't get in because no picture ID that showed he was of legal age, despite looking and being 30+.

At the really hot clubs like slim and santika, what time is suitable to arrive? Let's say we going fri and saturday

~9-10pm if you wanna get a table. Reached Flix/Slim at ~11pm on Sat and best table we could get was a little stool thing that we had to share with other people. Santika, went there once at 10pm, and best we could get was at the bars facing first floor on the second floor.

Is Nung Len and Nang Len the same thing?

Only heard/been to one at Ekamai. Spelling might be off due to transliteration conflicts.

Good hunting! ;)

vmtech
11-08-2008, 12:29 PM
Dont know about that but if u look touristy (or try to, whatever) normally just flash ur passport and the bouncers just wave u in liao, dont wait for them to ask u for ID.

when walking to them flash them ur passport to show that u are tourist. RCA mainly tourist area so they would ignore, unless of course u really look like a 15yo. :P

Davidoffs
12-08-2008, 02:16 AM
That means if 3 of us show our passports, most prob, the 4th guy( under 20) could enter.

26 we would be free any lao jiao would be free to show us ard?

ChaYen
12-08-2008, 08:40 AM
Might be the wrong place to be asking about ppl to bring you around to non-P4P zones. :P

vmtech
12-08-2008, 01:02 PM
That means if 3 of us show our passports, most prob, the 4th guy( under 20) could enter.

too bad, 26th the night im leaving bangkok haha.
"normal" disco is no problem dude. just walk around RCA. 4 of you guys are enough already, 1 extra will pose problems when going elsewhere, cabbies take 4 to a cab :P

Tony Stark
12-08-2008, 01:22 PM

I think most lao jiao bros are busy bonking in MPs and cheonging in Agogo bars and KTVs which unfortunately you might not be interested. They don't like to waste time to sian girls. They pay, fuck and forget. Hehehe. :D

With the extensive info. on this thread you guys will definitely enjoy yourselves. If budget is not an issue go to the the G-Clubs like Caribbean and Resort just for the experience. You'll not regret it. Enjoy your trip.

Bzzz
12-08-2008, 04:35 PM

No need passport.... singapore driving licence with photo also can... as long have photo and date of birth... happy party

NobleEagle
12-08-2008, 07:55 PM
too bad, 26th the night im leaving bangkok haha.
"normal" disco is no problem dude. just walk around RCA. 4 of you guys are enough already, 1 extra will pose problems when going elsewhere, cabbies take 4 to a cab :P

unless u happens to pick up a girl from the disco then nego with cabby for 5person for a flat fee:D

ic checkin is mostly for thai locals, if u hold non-local ic, they will let u in without checkin the age, the most only glance at it nia...openin bottle will further boost the red carpet treatment if u so sway sway kena shutoff by the bouncers ;)

best bet would be like wat they said RCA Route66, Slim or Inch/Bayan Tree wheres most youngsters hang out...or jus find any syt on the road n simply ask them which disco definitely will allow below20, better stil if they can bring you there haha:cool:

Charmaine
13-08-2008, 12:35 PM
Difficult question coming up now, guys - if you only have enough time to visit one place out of Santika and Song Seleung, which one should it be, and why? Which one would be considered more sanuk for local Thai girls? Answers on a postcard, please..

ChaYen
13-08-2008, 01:53 PM
Song Saloong.

1. Santika might be a tad too loud if you actually want to say anything.

2. Song Saloong has a Thai band with Thai songs, which Thai chicks love to death.

3. Song Saloong has a decent outdoor sitting area where you can smoke/talk/drink, as compared to the really tiny area at Santika.

vmtech
13-08-2008, 02:04 PM
u
best bet would be like wat they said RCA Route66, Slim or Inch/Bayan Tree wheres most youngsters hang out...or jus find any syt on the road n simply ask them which disco definitely will allow below20, better stil if they can bring you there haha:cool:

Btw, Baryan Tree has 2 outlets, side by side.
1 is called Baryan Tree Maxx (bigger, thai band, with cushion seats), another is called Baryan Tree Mixx (Hiphop music, more cramped with more people dancing hiphop)

misa-adrian
13-08-2008, 04:02 PM
i have took numerous times of taxi for 5 person during july.no extra charges or so but plz choose a decent taxi nt those blue and red smaller size taxi if nt u will squeeze like mad behind

VSOP Martell
14-08-2008, 01:28 AM
Hi bros, Am gog to BKK on Sept for 8D/7N. Any laojiaos here can recommend great places for chionging and partying... drinks sex and party + massage...:D

ChaYen
14-08-2008, 10:18 AM
Hi bros, Am gog to BKK on Sept for 8D/7N. Any laojiaos here can recommend great places for chionging and partying... drinks sex and party + massage...:D

I don't know if that was a serious question, or zap-bait wor...

;)

Charmaine
14-08-2008, 11:42 AM
Hi ChaYen,

Doesn't Santika have local Thai bands performing as well? I assume the ones at Song Saleung are better then..

By the way, what does it take to "reserve" a seat or a couple of seats there? Everyone buys a bottle anyway so is it simply first-come-first serve? Or do I have to call and commit a minimum spending amount (like the downright blatant discriminatory guidelines we have in practice here)?

It's going to be my first time there and I'll be bringing my girl along for the ride. Considering how many hot girls I can expect to meet there (based on the many reviews I've read), this might not sound like a good idea! :p

shin07
14-08-2008, 12:34 PM
Hi Brothers

I new here. I'm in Bkk between 19 to 23 August. Any bros care to party together in this beautiful sin city?

Cheers!!!

misa-adrian
14-08-2008, 12:42 PM
if u are a regular at santika like my thai fren. u juz need to give the waiters u know there a small tip and there is always a table for u anywhere u like.

shin07
14-08-2008, 01:01 PM
Hi brother,

I'm new here. I'm in BKK between 19 and 23 Aug. Any bros here care to chionging and partying... drinks sex and party + massage..

cheers!!!

Charmaine
14-08-2008, 01:23 PM
if u are a regular at santika like my thai fren. u juz need to give the waiters u know there a small tip and there is always a table for u anywhere u like.

How about giving the waiters a big tip and guaranteeing a table? Does it work like that? I just don't want to be caught standing the entire night listening to a band play songs I don't understand, as I'm aware that it can get ridiculously packed. If I wanted to stand an entire night I would have volunteered my services in this year's NDP contingent. :p

No wait, scrap that. Never!

joystick2219
14-08-2008, 03:47 PM
Most times in Santika, u will end up standing..thats the way its built there mate...though there are high stools and counches, any decent guy there, shouldn't be on one...offer it to the gals...they will be most appreciative **hint hint**...Fri and Sat are F%^&* Packed...so best to avoid it like the plaque and chances of u scoring are slim....better days are the slow days, but write Monday off though.

As fr bringing a date there..Hmmm, it all depends on wat yr objectives there are Bro...if u wana meet new ppl and and hav fun and "Yap senG" with yr neighbours all nite long, then its best to go with yr guy fredzs...if they look as good as the latest Thai stars, yr nite is garanteed Fun FUN FUN filled...they will sus u out ...starts with the casual stares, then the "Cheers", then the dance, then the Dirty Dance, then the heavy carassing, then the "talk", then the supper, Then the *****.

BTW; dont giv the pop-corn gals a miss, man they r just slurpeliousely good!!!

All the best Bro!!

Oh just one more thing, no point tipping on a weekend (fr a table) there are none, if u go late (unless upstairs...but nuthing ever happens there) , even if they put u upfront, its a shared table, packed like F%^&* sardines and HOT like Hell...IMHO, best giv it a miss

Davidoffs
14-08-2008, 11:54 PM
Yo Bros,
Any good clubs or "funky places" at china town?

China town is a must to visit for each country I go. :rolleyes: lol.

misa-adrian
15-08-2008, 12:08 PM
yup if u wanna find tables with seats in santika its best u ok early.its impossible to get the waiter or waitress to get u a table with seats if u go late,the most they can do is get u a small table to put ur drinks and u stand all the way.Bro u should listen to more thai songs and u will enjoy the live band part.

Charmaine
15-08-2008, 02:01 PM
yup if u wanna find tables with seats in santika its best u ok early.its impossible to get the waiter or waitress to get u a table with seats if u go late,the most they can do is get u a small table to put ur drinks and u stand all the way.Bro u should listen to more thai songs and u will enjoy the live band part.

Hi there,

Thanks for your comments.

Exactly how early should I be heading down there? I suppose 10pm is out of the question then.. but going to a club at 9pm sounds lame!

I'm willing to give Thai bands a chance. Unfamiliar with the language, sure, but as they all say, good music transcends language and gender. :)

jwbparty
16-08-2008, 10:02 AM
was i overcharged or is this the norm? :confused: appreciate your opinions on this, so i can be better informed for future visits. thanks.

went to spago on ratchada a few times during my last visit. my average stay there was about 3 hours (e.g. 11pm to 2am) each visit. no private room, just stayed in the main lounge and with only 1 girl. she had regular mixed drinks and i had only beers and no hard liquor. my charge was bht3900 before tips.

tanisorn
16-08-2008, 12:15 PM
Hi there,

Exactly how early should I be heading down there? I suppose 10pm is out of the question then.. but going to a club at 9pm sounds lame!

I'm willing to give Thai bands a chance. Unfamiliar with the language, sure, but as they all say, good music transcends language and gender. :)

thai music cannot go wrong esp when the crowd sing along. u can feel the vibes in the pub! and as the nite goes on and the drinks flow, u find yourself blended into the crowd and thats where u start to target the birds.

i usually go about half 10 to 11 and f@# packed. just tip the waiter and he/she will get u a small table or if u can, share table with a group of birds. hahaha. whichever works!

NobleEagle
16-08-2008, 02:09 PM
was i overcharged or is this the norm? :confused: appreciate your opinions on this, so i can be better informed for future visits. thanks.

went to spago on ratchada a few times during my last visit. my average stay there was about 3 hours (e.g. 11pm to 2am) each visit. no private room, just stayed in the main lounge and with only 1 girl. she had regular mixed drinks and i had only beers and no hard liquor. my charge was bht3900 before tips.

first why would you wanna drink in a MP?? Hi-end MP girls' time are not cheap and depends on how many drinks you and the girl had lor

With tat kind of price easily better off going to G-Club, more chiobu and better entertaining value or KTV if you want peace n quiet.

Or if you jus wan companionship try tis
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports-new/89302-part-time-models-if-u-bkk-4.html

btw how much tip you gave ah?:p

my 2 cents, unless ur jus there for the drinks n relaxation only...otherwise dun waste time tryin to fish Massage girls Espcially at their work place...you will burn Big hole...if they like you they can choose not to work and spend time with you elsewhere, which happened to my friend.:cool:

NobleEagle
16-08-2008, 03:24 PM
thai music cannot go wrong esp when the crowd sing along. u can feel the vibes in the pub! and as the nite goes on and the drinks flow, u find yourself blended into the crowd and thats where u start to target the birds.

i usually go about half 10 to 11 and f@# packed. just tip the waiter and he/she will get u a small table or if u can, share table with a group of birds. hahaha. whichever works!

haha so true, feel free to jus cheers anyone and they cheers back or even chio them drink ur drinks:D

we were at inch at 11plus on a thur, place was packed full and totally couldnt see any table available, asked the waiter if open bottle can get table for 7 person and they managed to actually squeeze out a table jus beside the DJ console.

Later saw two puying alone on 2nd flr, two of my friends went ake them their names, i followed later n ask if can join them togther drink, end up all 7 of us actually went n join jus 2 of them, they even share their bottle of label with us:D

i learn tat if u jus let down be alittle thick-skin and daring/adventurous and jus party without any hesitation or restriction you will have an enjoying time:cool:

tanisorn
16-08-2008, 04:06 PM
haha so true, feel free to jus cheers anyone and they cheers back or even chio them drink ur drinks:D

we were at inch at 11plus on a thur, place was packed full and totally couldnt see any table available, asked the waiter if open bottle can get table for 7 person and they managed to actually squeeze out a table jus beside the DJ console.

Later saw two puying alone on 2nd flr, two of my friends went ake them their names, i followed later n ask if can join them togther drink, end up all 7 of us actually went n join jus 2 of them, they even share their bottle of label with us:D

i learn tat if u jus let down be alittle thick-skin and daring/adventurous and jus party without any hesitation or restriction you will have an enjoying time:cool:

exactly!!! go with no high expectations to score (of course would be ideal if can), just let go and enjoy the music and the crowd. just smile a little and they will reciprocate. pple are generally warm and frenly unlike here...here edgy and anytime can fight one!!!!!!

i always enjoy myself whenever i go pubbing in bkk....song saleung, booze, santika, muse, curve, jet, slim, prop bar, etc

misa-adrian
17-08-2008, 12:35 AM
Hi there,

for fri and sat i will go such places latest by 10pm for the other days i will consider 1030pm will be gd enough to get decent tables to enjoy.hope this helps and enjoy the high local crowd singing to the thai tunes

Cochise
17-08-2008, 03:44 AM
Any good Sunday places to club guys?

jwbparty
17-08-2008, 11:45 AM
first why would you wanna drink in a MP?? Hi-end MP girls' time are not cheap and depends on how many drinks you and the girl had lor

With tat kind of price easily better off going to G-Club, more chiobu and better entertaining value or KTV if you want peace n quiet.

Or if you jus wan companionship try tis
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports-new/89302-part-time-models-if-u-bkk-4.html

btw how much tip you gave ah?:p

my 2 cents, unless ur jus there for the drinks n relaxation only...otherwise dun waste time tryin to fish Massage girls Espcially at their work place...you will burn Big hole...if they like you they can choose not to work and spend time with you elsewhere, which happened to my friend.:cool:

nobleeagle,
i went there to just relax and chill out. lady's charge was bht300 every 45min. so 3 hrs = bht1200. this leaves bht2700 for charges on drinks, which seems rather high. i had about 4 singhas only. i was not a regular, so i guess they padded the bill.
i gave the KO girl bht500 tip.

NobleEagle
17-08-2008, 12:52 PM
nobleeagle,
i went there to just relax and chill out. lady's charge was bht300 every 45min. so 3 hrs = bht1200. this leaves bht2700 for charges on drinks, which seems rather high. i had about 4 singhas only. i was not a regular, so i guess they padded the bill.

As i said MP girls n services r not cheap, price structure is similar to G-Club.
If you like tat type of environment then be prepared to pay or consider joining their membership - most places starts with 20KB but some places you can try nego for 10kB - less bottles less LDs blah blah, otherwise if its jus a companion ur after, barfine any lady out from Nana or Soi Cowboy 500~800B (Im not sure how is KTV in BKK like, but Ayutthaya Jap KTV barfine is only 500B), then bring them go to any other place to drink...cheaper

heh 800B Barfine, 100B for 4cans Leo (tapao back to hotel drink), 80B taxi fare, 2KB ST = less than 3KB and still get to fuck:cool:

oh heck jus be adventurous la, head down to any pubs or discos, easily u can find people to drink with you wan la:p

Tony Stark
17-08-2008, 02:04 PM

Spago is a KTV/Club not a MP. Hope readers don't get confused.

NobleEagle
17-08-2008, 02:26 PM
Spago is a KTV/Club not a MP. Hope readers don't get confused.

my bad, thought Spago is a MP as it was mentioned under MP directory
Ratchadapisek Area :: Thai Sexual / Oil Massage Parlors, Bangkok Sexual Massage (http://www.soapy-massage.com/bangkok-oil-massage-ratchadaphisek.html#Spago_Massage_Thai_Oil_Massage _Parlor_Ratchadaphisek)

...so its a G-Club then but 3900B seems pretty ex for G-Club standard as compare to Carribean or Resort no?

Tony Stark
17-08-2008, 02:33 PM

nobleeagle,

Used to be a member at Spago. Found better places to park my membership money at. Haha. Have not been here for ages so pricing might have increased over the years.

Lady Drinks (Time Charge):
1st 45min usually starts with 2 drinks for most places.
3 Hours = THB1500 (5 Drinks)

Additional Drinks:
[You] THB150-200 (4 Beers) = THB600-800
[PR] THB300 (? Cocktails) = THBXXX
[Mamasan] THB300 (1 Cocktail. I usually close one eye to this. Take it as tip to her.)

Service Charge: THB100

If you worked out the math. Perhaps your PR has about 5 cocktails? Your bill is about right. If you want to damage control. Sign for every slip when your PR request for a cocktail. Check the quantity of drinks written. Scan through all those slips when you settle the bill. Scrutinsed those without your signature. Best is to just open a bottle of whisky and utilise the bottle. Just pay for mixers and ice. This is easier to keep track than to remember how many drinks and cocktails are ordered. Whisky is rather cheap and don't worry if the PR drinks like a fish. You never know what surprises you'll get with a drunken PR. French kisses and some rubba rubba. ;)

Unless you want to followup THB500 tip is too much for such places but it's up to individual. If you behave like a carrot head in clubs/KTVs. They'll just chop you for what you are worth. Sometimes chop a little bit is ok. When they are happy you'll also get good service.

Tony Stark
17-08-2008, 02:45 PM
my bad, thought Spago is a MP as it was mentioned under MP directory
Ratchadapisek Area :: Thai Sexual / Oil Massage Parlors, Bangkok Sexual Massage (http://www.soapy-massage.com/bangkok-oil-massage-ratchadaphisek.html#Spago_Massage_Thai_Oil_Massage _Parlor_Ratchadaphisek)

...so its a G-Club then but 3900B seems pretty ex for G-Club standard as compare to Carribean or Resort no?

Spago and Claudia is B- grade Club/KTV. Something like Golden Mile disco. G-Clubs like Caribbean and Resort will be a bit more expensive. Classier. Even classier is Piano, Exotica and Pegasus. Freaking break the bank even for one night's expenses. I can cheong China or Ho Chi Minh clubs/KTV for 2-3 nights with the same money. That explains my absence in Sawasdee Khrap land these days. Jer gan. :p

NobleEagle
17-08-2008, 02:53 PM
Your da man Bro Tony, tks for the clarification.

trully agree with you on the carrot head part as well, if we starts to tip highly or pay without checking wat we paying for, they will naturally try to slip more in or starts to charge higher on subsequent visits...

NobleEagle
17-08-2008, 03:03 PM
Spago and Claudia is B- grade Club/KTV. Something like Golden Mile disco. G-Clubs like Caribbean and Resort will be a bit more expensive. Classier. Even classier is Piano, Exotica and Pegasus. Freaking break the bank even for one night's expenses. I can cheong China or Ho Chi Minh clubs/KTV for 2-3 nights with the same money. That explains my absence in Sawasdee Khrap land these days. Jer gan. :p

wow 3900B for a few drinks for 3hrs only and the place is only B-grade...i think if u intend to visit BKK more than few times, best is stil to go for membership, my friend went with a member to Forte, drank from balanced, ordered 10 LDs and raba with girl whole nite onli paid 2500B nia

Tony Stark
17-08-2008, 03:29 PM
wow 3900B for a few drinks for 3hrs only and the place is only B-grade...i think if u intend to visit BKK more than few times, best is stil to go for membership, my friend went with a member to Forte, drank from balanced, ordered 10 LDs and raba with girl whole nite onli paid 2500B nia

My calculation on jwbparty's bill is purely an estimate only. His bill is about right only if he bought around 5 cocktails for his PR. If he bought any lesser I think his bill got padded.

Getting a membership is a must if you want to frequent such places. :)

How's Forte RCA these days? Only been there a few times. Not really feeling the place. Their hey days was at their Sukhumvit location in early 2000s. They practically started the whole coyote club scene. Nowadays Agogo Bars also masquerading as coyote clubs. :rolleyes: Hahaha. :D

Check out the Thai movie 'Bangkok Haunted (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangkok_Haunted)'. In the 'Black Magic Woman' story the disco scene is filmed in Forte at Sukhumvit.

jwbparty
18-08-2008, 11:32 AM
Used to be a member at Spago. Found better places to park my membership money at. Haha. Have not been here for ages so pricing might have increased over the years.

Lady Drinks (Time Charge):
1st 45min usually starts with 2 drinks for most places.
3 Hours = THB1500 (5 Drinks)

Additional Drinks:
[You] THB150-200 (4 Beers) = THB600-800
[PR] THB300 (? Cocktails) = THBXXX
[Mamasan] THB300 (1 Cocktail. I usually close one eye to this. Take it as tip to her.)

Service Charge: THB100

If you worked out the math. Perhaps your PR has about 5 cocktails? Your bill is about right. If you want to damage control. Sign for every slip when your PR request for a cocktail. Check the quantity of drinks written. Scan through all those slips when you settle the bill. Scrutinsed those without your signature. Best is to just open a bottle of whisky and utilise the bottle. Just pay for mixers and ice. This is easier to keep track than to remember how many drinks and cocktails are ordered. Whisky is rather cheap and don't worry if the PR drinks like a fish. You never know what surprises you'll get with a drunken PR. French kisses and some rubba rubba. ;)

Unless you want to followup THB500 tip is too much for such places but it's up to individual. If you behave like a carrot head in clubs/KTVs. They'll just chop you for what you are worth. Sometimes chop a little bit is ok. When they are happy you'll also get good service.

tony stark - thanks alot for the breakdown. the girl probably had 4-5 drinks. i just based my bht500 tip on some posting i'd read about typical amounts for karaoke clubs.
anyway, you should write a book similar to those "stocks (or investng, computers, ms excel) for dummies". with your wealth of experience/info, you should author "cheonging for dummies". i'll be the first to buy. :D

adidas88
18-08-2008, 12:13 PM

totally agreed with u, bro ....
once i've been to PRC .... BKK is no longer my playing ground ...:D

Tony Stark
18-08-2008, 02:19 PM
tony stark - thanks alot for the breakdown. the girl probably had 4-5 drinks. i just based my bht500 tip on some posting i'd read about typical amounts for karaoke clubs.

anyway, you should write a book similar to those "stocks (or investng, computers, ms excel) for dummies". with your wealth of experience/info, you should author "cheonging for dummies". i'll be the first to buy. :D

Hey jwbparty since you've confirmed your PR had 4-5 cocktails then your bill is about right. The most is kena ripped off by a few hundred bahts.

Haha yes write a guide book and earn back my 'losses' in BKK over the years. :p

Tony Stark
18-08-2008, 02:26 PM
totally agreed with u, bro ....
once i've been to PRC .... BKK is no longer my playing ground ...:D

There are pros and cons in each country that we cheong in.

BKK's pub scene is still the best if you're into live Thai rock music. Bodyslam and such comes into mind. :)

Davidoffs
18-08-2008, 07:04 PM
Hey Bros,

Thanks for all the info, will be heading to BBK very soon, any last min tips or
suggestions. Wish me luck! Once again Thanks.:cool:

Tony Stark
18-08-2008, 11:35 PM
Hey Bros,

Thanks for all the info, will be heading to BBK very soon, any last min tips or suggestions. Wish me luck! Once again Thanks.:cool:

Bonk more gals and share your sexciting FRs here. :p

Cochise
19-08-2008, 03:37 AM
Anyone got the lowdown on clubs around the esplanade area?

kupchai
23-08-2008, 12:03 AM
just wan to ask something, do you ppl bring along passports with u all the time in BKK or is it safe to put in the hotel safe box?

NakaSky
23-08-2008, 12:20 AM
just wan to ask something, do you ppl bring along passports with u all the time in BKK or is it safe to put in the hotel safe box?

It's always best to carry some form of verification of your identity in bangkok at all times.

It can get very tricky when u are arrested for the wrong reasons and in lockup without proper identifications. ( especially u are alone in bangkok without friends )

;)

trek2
23-08-2008, 07:34 AM
It's always best to carry some form of verification of your identity in bangkok at all times.
It can get very tricky when u are arrested for the wrong reasons and in lockup without proper identifications. ( especially u are alone in bangkok without friends )
;)

Totally agree, still is better to keep the passport in the hotel safe.
Was once stopped by traffice police during their routine checks on the way to RCA.:rolleyes:
Just show them my IC, ok liao.
Chai yen yen ja :-)

kupchai
24-08-2008, 04:44 PM
ic so we just carry our ic/license with us, cos i'm afraid i might lose my passport if i bring it with me all the time...

and 1 more thing, in bkk hotel, our SG hp charger and such in bkk hotel also can just plug in and charge right? need additional adaptor?

yinyang
24-08-2008, 05:23 PM
ic so we just carry our ic/license with us ..in bkk hotel, our SG hp charger and such in bkk hotel also can just plug in and charge right? need additional adaptor?
Get away with driving licence (assuming you got 1). As for things electric, it's some 2 pin kind. Most hotels (housekeeping or reception) shd be able to loan you local adaptor. Or you can just buy 1 cheap at any outlet.

For some hotels (like CPP), theirs can accomodate our 3 pin types, even can use shaver power point in loo. :D