PDA

View Full Version : Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

BlueDragon193
23-01-2008, 09:05 PM
dun miss me. i will still be arnd till mid may maximum. if you still want to meet up still can call my thai mobile.

Bro, can I meet up with you again and might call you soon.

KatoeyLover69
25-01-2008, 06:14 PM
Report from Business Times (Malaysia) dated Friday 25 January 2008 :-

AirAsia to fly JB-Bangkok route from Feb 25, 2008

BANGKOK : AirAsia is expected to ply the Bangkok-Johor Baru route beginning February 25, 2008 with four flights a week.

The once-daily flight will be on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays.

An airline official said Bangkok will be the first destination in Thailand from Johor Baru, targeting Johoreans, Singaporeans and also those flying into the city from Sabah and Sarawak.

Besides Bangkok, AirAsia will also fly to Medan and Surabaya from Johor Baru soon, he said.

AirAsia and its Thai subsidiary, Thai AirAsia, now operate seven flights daily from Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok, as well as serving Krabi, Phuket and Chiang Mai, on top of the Penang-Bangkok route.

The Bangkok-Langkawi and Bangkok-Kota Kinabalu services were discontinued last year due to low passenger load.

It's learnt that Thai AirAsia was not keen to operate the Johor Baru-Bangkok route as it wanted to concentrate on strengthening its existing destinations while looking into the possibility of entering the Bangkok-Jakarta route and expanding its China base
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

snowwolf79
26-01-2008, 07:33 PM
Can I meet you.? Might call you soon....

no prob sir. call me again.

yinyang
26-01-2008, 08:45 PM
no prob sir. call me again.
..can I meet up with you again and might call you soon.
Aiyoh, hot date between wolf (all puying lambs watch out) and dragon (breathing fire):p Just hit the speed dial lah (not some wrong KT's though). No offense, just my cheek on a boring sat in sg.. (wet) dreams of bkk end march. My lil black book empty for 2008 entries, so will be grateful for your help:o

Mr.romantic
27-01-2008, 02:20 AM
Herd mentality bro.....personally i dun find this place special coz the crowd's too young for my liking but my kakis like it because theitr pickup rate here is 100%.....for me coz i play it cool so hit rate not so high but i got girls coming to chat me up many times (jude syts).....50% of the time is translate to ONS.....i am good looking but not hunk material......& this type of thing if i am in singapore clubs happen like only once or twice before but down there i am like a babe magnet

wow you say until like that. not scared people say you dua kang huh? :cool:

norice
27-01-2008, 11:14 AM
Snowwolf,

Can I call you to? I want to follow Bluedragon's footstep! If you folks go back to Claudia, please tell those girls, I said, "Hello!"

holyarc
27-01-2008, 01:49 PM
Hi Bros

I here at bk now anyone want to meet and go hunting?

snowwolf79
27-01-2008, 11:54 PM
Snowwolf,

Can I call you to? I want to follow Bluedragon's footstep! If you folks go back to Claudia, please tell those girls, I said, "Hello!"

can if i am still arnd in bkk. will be back to sg for good in mid may if no problems happened. just went down on last weds and got my gal drunk. nearly had a chance with her. but sigh..too bad.:mad:

tomvoyeur
28-01-2008, 01:21 AM
My lil black book empty for 2008 entries, so will be grateful for your help

Empty???Why dun u keep me company in BKK in Feb??? Haa!! :D

jwbparty
29-01-2008, 11:05 AM
are you expected to tip your girl in a ktv (e.g. spago & claudia on ratchada)? if so, what's the normal amount? i've been to claudia once and spago a few times. i usually tip 500bht, but not sure if this is correct or required. :confused:
thanks.

snowwolf79
29-01-2008, 01:35 PM
are you expected to tip your girl in a ktv (e.g. spago & claudia on ratchada)? if so, what's the normal amount? i've been to claudia once and spago a few times. i usually tip 500bht, but not sure if this is correct or required. :confused:
thanks.

here is not like in sg or my ktv. you are not required to tip the gal as you have already paid for her "services" like 200-400bt per 40 minutes block. if you really like the gal. you can tip her between 200-300. 500 is too much. but do take note that you need to tip the waitress/waiter

Mr.romantic
30-01-2008, 02:36 AM
thanks.

walan spoil market. buy her more shots and make her drunk instead. she gets a cut too. haha.

here is not like in sg or my ktv. you are not required to tip the gal as you have already paid for her "services" like 200-400bt per 40 minutes block. if you really like the gal. you can tip her between 200-300. 500 is too much. but do take note that you need to tip the waitress/waiter

usually tip the bartender or waiter 100B who served your table. they will remember you more than those good for nothing PRs. haha. i got some free shots from the bartenders a few times. :D

yeokokkien
30-01-2008, 07:43 PM
I hve been BKK 26 ~ 29 Jan 2008,

Recommend all puying kaki to < Spicey > disco,which open till 7am......morning

very packed & crowded....and then happening.........

saxromeo
30-01-2008, 10:07 PM
Jus back from BKK.
Went RCA , 2 nites in a row.slimflix as usual.
Gotta be there early if you want a place to stand and have your beverages in place.
That place is packed as usual. A sure place to have pussies sticking all over you ... depending on some factors.
Route66's crowd is rather young , appears to be 20 to 22. not my type.
Damage : about 2100 baht for 1.25 litre red label

BlueDragon193
31-01-2008, 11:57 AM
Snowwolf,

What footstep you want to follow..Russian or German.

BlueDragon193
31-01-2008, 12:04 PM
can if i am still arnd in bkk. will be back to sg for good in mid may if no problems happened. just went down on last weds and got my gal drunk. nearly had a chance with her. but sigh..too bad.:mad:

What a pity for the gals...my Pi Chai gone home for good.
Just hope there will be problems happened so that Thaksin or Samat will recall you back..5555

snowwolf79
31-01-2008, 02:33 PM
Originally Posted by snowwolf79
can if i am still arnd in bkk. will be back to sg for good in mid may if no problems happened. just went down on last weds and got my gal drunk. nearly had a chance with her. but sigh..too bad.

What a pity for the gals...my Pi Chai gone home for good.
Just hope there will be problems happened so that Thaksin or Samat will recall you back..5555

how come you are pitying the gals? should be pitying me unable to hook to her till now since new year's eve party. those who joined me should know which gal i am talking about. it is the same gal in which norice likes her "c" boobs.

Bluedragon. who is your pi chai? is it the one inside claudia?

vmtech
31-01-2008, 03:16 PM
dont know if i have already said that, was told by my friend that he has already opened another "branch" of baryan tree , just next to it.

Old 1 was called baryan tree Maxx, the 1 beside is called Baryantree Mixx.

Maxx is playing live music, and Mixx is hiphop R&B

BlueDragon193
31-01-2008, 03:18 PM
how come you are pitying the gals? should be pitying me unable to hook to her till now since new year's eve party. those who joined me should know which gal i am talking about. it is the same gal in which norice likes her "c" boobs.

Bluedragon. who is your pi chai? is it the one inside claudia?

Aiyah, lost of future incomes and is it the TV gal with "d" boobs or it's "c", must ask our hanourable bro Norice.

Oh yes, my pi chai is the handsum one I met in claudia who loves to raba raba.

snowwolf79
31-01-2008, 06:04 PM
Aiyah, lost of future incomes and is it the TV gal with "d" boobs or it's "c", must ask our hanourable bro Norice.

Oh yes, my pi chai is the handsum one I met in claudia who loves to raba raba.

oic. now think i dunno who is your pi chai..:eek:

chanyboy
31-01-2008, 09:33 PM
oic. now think i dunno who is your pi chai..:eek:

mmm...I luv the VIP puying who gv the best svc, out of my expectation indeed. It's like f-king one's own gf...damn. I can't stop thinking about that unique position that gotten me to spill out within 5-min when the earlier solid-bod masg-ger cannot even manage to do for 0.5hr (altho the l'bro was solid hard... just cannot understd why it is so..) The chemistry thing...I reckon.

June/July date perhaps as I promised (last one?) - who's in town?

Some unique locs to visit:
- discotheque! (again!! Norice would scream..)
- Claudia - yeah! I luv the late nite...

But I'm not taking AirAsia anymore...terrible arrangement. Stopped at tarmac, wait long for shuttle, take shuttle-bus ride for a distance, depart late, arrived late. The diff of S$10 with Tiger - mm, not worth the delay & waiting.

It's plus point is many flight hours to BKK, good timeslot, depart from International terminal (not budget terminal)... too trivial to consider. It spoilt the first nite plan when one arrives late due to its punctuality.

BlueDragon193
31-01-2008, 10:22 PM
where is kase-namawin? yet to been there:(:(

Kaset-namawin have quite a number of seafood restaurants, pubs and g clubs and is popular with the local. The place even further away than sinakarin and is just after passing ladpao travelling along the rama 9 expressway and will cost more than 100 bahts coming from ratchada.
You still have not gone to Gotcha club yet. I thought I giving you my liquor card due to expire in feb'08.

BlueDragon193
31-01-2008, 10:34 PM
Double posting...

BlueDragon193
31-01-2008, 10:57 PM
mmm...I luv the VIP puying who gv the best svc, out of my expectation indeed. It's like f-king one's own gf...damn. I can't stop thinking about that unique position that gotten me to spill out within 5-min when the earlier solid-bod masg-ger cannot even manage to do for 0.5hr (altho the l'bro was solid hard... just cannot understd why it is so..) The chemistry thing...I reckon.

But I'm not taking AirAsia anymore...terrible arrangement. Stopped at tarmac, wait long for shuttle, take shuttle-bus ride for a distance, depart late, arrived late. The diff of S$10 with Tiger - mm, not worth the delay & waiting.

It's plus point is many flight hours to BKK, good timeslot, depart from International terminal (not budget terminal)... too trivial to consider. It spoilt the first nite plan when one arrives late due to its punctuality.

Might join you guys for June/July date but still early to plan.

Yeah, Claudia is one of my favourite club and they done rip you off unlike the other g clubs. Still one must always check their bills correctly before paying and do not hesitate to quiry with your mamasan.

For LCC, I prefer Jetstar asia as they offer better benefit than the others and also don't forget that after march Tiger will be left with only one early morning daily flight to bangkok.

ownage_sex
01-02-2008, 02:00 AM
Empty???Why dun u keep me company in BKK in Feb??? Haa!! :D

Hi

Anyone going between 11 - 22 Feb as I'll be there and lets Hunt together :D

baba_ali
01-02-2008, 05:43 AM
Hi

Anyone going between 11 - 22 Feb as I'll be there and lets Hunt together :D

Too bad im going on the 1st till 4th... Any bros will be there? PM me if you would me at BKK so that can arrange to meetup/go chionging together.

snowwolf79
01-02-2008, 09:19 AM
Kaset-namawin have quite a number of seafood restaurants, pubs and g clubs and is popular with the local. The place even further away than sinakarin and is just after passing ladpao travelling along the rama 9 expressway and will cost more than 100 bahts coming from ratchada.
You still have not gone to Gotcha club yet. I thought I giving you my liquor card due to expire in feb'08.

yet to go to gotcha. should be going in this 2 days. think i know where is it. there should be 1 g club by the name of the island there. been there 1 once. but pricing wise should be the same in sinakarin.

theUnforgotten
01-02-2008, 09:43 AM
yet to go to gotcha. should be going in this 2 days. think i know where is it. there should be 1 g club by the name of the island there. been there 1 once. but pricing wise should be the same in sinakarin.

Yes, the G club name is the island- pricing wise THB 3K per pax average, I frequented that place last year, and Florence too.

Setup is new ( this was last year -2007), enough gals and most are not bad looking though the coyotes there are even nicer. distance wise is comparable to Srinakarin, though if your objectives are to cheong these G clubs in these 2 areas it is more advisable to stay there, rather than in Ratchada.

BlueDragon193
01-02-2008, 11:39 AM

Gotcha is much bigger than resort club and price is similar with most big g clubs. There not many pr around when I was there and seen quite a number of dancers formely from other clubs, even two came from claudia.

Thai_Traveller
01-02-2008, 01:00 PM
Bros

I might be spending my CNY holiday in bkk, any happening place or clubs to recommend? Will there be a price hike during the period? Been a while since my last trip to bkk, pardon me.

Hakoshu
01-02-2008, 01:46 PM
I miss claudia mates~ Will be visiting in late march again, whose in?

snowwolf79
01-02-2008, 02:34 PM

i am in thailand till mid may. if u wan to go. call my mobile.

snowwolf79
01-02-2008, 02:37 PM
Gotcha is much bigger than resort club and price is similar with most big g clubs. There not many pr around when I was there and seen quite a number of dancers formely from other clubs, even two came from claudia.

should be going in these 2 days time. so with your bottle do i need to pay for the mixer?:confused:

norice
01-02-2008, 03:13 PM
Snowwolf,

May I hop a long with studs from Singapore? Since we have spring break from March 17 - 28, most likely I will go unless my Principals decline my vacation request! It never happened before so I don't think it will happen again! Oh no, I'm getting too excited so might have problems sleeping tonight! Believe it or not, I'm still having problems sleeping, I'm averaging 4 -5 hours max per night!

yinyang
01-02-2008, 04:23 PM
..so with your bottle do i need to pay for the mixer?
Drink neat or on rocks... puyings not included:p How's davidoff mate doing?:D

snowwolf79
01-02-2008, 05:31 PM
Snowwolf,

May I hop a long with studs from Singapore? Since we have spring break from March 17 - 28, most likely I will go unless my Principals decline my vacation request! It never happened before so I don't think it will happen again! Oh no, I'm getting too excited so might have problems sleeping tonight! Believe it or not, I'm still having problems sleeping, I'm averaging 4 -5 hours max per night!

Well if you are able to make it in march, i will still be around in town. call me then. u better get some medicine to cure your sleeping problems :cool:

snowwolf79
01-02-2008, 05:36 PM
Drink neat or on rocks... puyings not included:p How's davidoff mate doing?:D

i hate to drink neat or on the rock. prefer it with coke. will get you high faster. if you can include a puying for me, i dun mind.

me huh.. still busy with my job lor. but i am looking forward of leaving here and going to another place to work.:D:D

snowwolf79
01-02-2008, 05:37 PM
Bros

I might be spending my CNY holiday in bkk, any happening place or clubs to recommend? Will there be a price hike during the period? Been a while since my last trip to bkk, pardon me.

there should not be any price hike cos cny onli affects Chinese not Thais except for Thai-Chinese. if you are alone, do not advise you to go to g-clubs as it will be super expensive. instead go down to discos pubs etc. if you really need a female companion, try aggs instead.

BlueDragon193
01-02-2008, 07:06 PM
should be going in these 2 days time. so with your bottle do i need to pay for the mixer?:confused:

I think you need to as they gave me the card for my balance bottle when I left and I also decided not to open a new membership due to the location.
Make sure to finish the hennessy brandy.

Btw, the correct road name s/be kaset-nawamin i/o namawin.

BlueDragon193
01-02-2008, 07:19 PM
Snowwolf,

Come..come.we all will be waiting for you including the nataree & claudia gals too.

Well if you are able to make it in march, i will still be around in town. call me then. u better get some medicine to cure your sleeping problems :cool:

No need to take medicine, just get a tg to hug him to sleep with bedtime song or story and I'm sure that will cure him.5555

theUnforgotten
02-02-2008, 01:57 AM

Bro Late march, You have to check out the other G clubs especially those in outer bkk- e.g. the Island, Florence ( see how their renovation is)

dicktracysco
02-02-2008, 03:01 AM
Catching my flight in another 3hrs to BKK then to Chiang Mai

anybody happen to be in CM and BKK from 2/2 to 8/2.

Drop me a PM or mail [email protected].

We can try to arrange a night out together??

Mr.romantic
02-02-2008, 04:46 AM
Bro Late march, You have to check out the other G clubs especially those in outer bkk- e.g. the Island, Florence ( see how their renovation is)

The Island closed liao wor. :rolleyes:

snowwolf79
02-02-2008, 10:55 PM
The Island closed liao wor. :rolleyes:

when did it close down? i went there last late august with my colleagues.

motodiary
02-02-2008, 11:30 PM
@snowwolf

Kinda sad to hear you are leaving Bangkok soon. was looking forward to partying with you in those coyote joints and g-clubs after reading about how much you guys have during tNew Year's Eve.

Kapunkap
03-02-2008, 12:17 AM
Just got back from BKK... Been to clubs like Santika @ Ekaimai Rd, Banyan tree & Renovate @ Rachada, and this g club named Sherbet @ Ekaimai Rd. Banyan tree was crap though.. Overall e music and crowd at Santika was magnificient. The girls at Sherbet were really hot. Many young and pretty ones... Spend quite alot over there as i wasn't a member yet. One thing there is that the girls are not obligated to go with you out of the club unless both of you can really click and she likes you. Planning to sign on as member on my nx trip. So much more worth it. One night for eg: spent about 8k+ baht for 3hours with 4 different girls including girls drink, vodka shots, and mixers, whereas 20k membership entitles you to have 9bottles of chivas, free mixers, 24 ladies drink, etc for one year. Maybe extended to 1.5yrs upon mamasan recommendation for free though.

snowwolf79
03-02-2008, 01:08 AM
Just got back from BKK... Been to clubs like Santika @ Ekaimai Rd, Banyan tree & Renovate @ Rachada, and this g club named Sherbet @ Ekaimai Rd. Banyan tree was crap though.. Overall e music and crowd at Santika was magnificient. The girls at Sherbet were really hot. Many young and pretty ones... Spend quite alot over there as i wasn't a member yet. One thing there is that the girls are not obligated to go with you out of the club unless both of you can really click and she likes you. Planning to sign on as member on my nx trip. So much more worth it. One night for eg: spent about 8k+ baht for 3hours with 4 different girls including girls drink, vodka shots, and mixers, whereas 20k membership entitles you to have 9bottles of chivas, free mixers, 24 ladies drink, etc for one year. Maybe extended to 1.5yrs upon mamasan recommendation for free though.

if 20k member member entitle you to 9 bottles and 24 ladies drink, should be quite worthwhile. pls check how much per lady drink and the time for it. then do a back calculation. in sinakarin, you are paying 20k for 10 bottles of johnnie swing or 12 bottles of johnnie black. no ladies drink included. 1 more thing, different clubs have different pricing on ladies drinks on the pr gal and coyote dancers. need to check that prices out too. also take note that the vodka shooters you order will have to pay more as the commission will go the that gal who introduce you to take.

just my 25 satangs worth:D:D

snowwolf79
03-02-2008, 01:27 AM
@snowwolf

Kinda sad to hear you are leaving Bangkok soon. was looking forward to partying with you in those coyote joints and g-clubs after reading about how much you guys have during tNew Year's Eve.

well that nite is fun but the best nite is the 1st nite i meet up with the group. that nite i got myself totally drunk out. 1st time in bkk got totally drunk.

well no choice, my contract in here ends after 1 year and i do not have the intention of extending so back to my hq where they will try to post me to other countries or station in sg instead:)

Mr.romantic
03-02-2008, 02:33 AM

power lah bro you made your way to Sherbet! hahaha. :D

BlueDragon193
03-02-2008, 08:54 PM

if 20k member member entitle you to 9 bottles and 24 ladies drink, should be quite worthwhile. pls check how much per lady drink and the time for it. then do a back calculation. in sinakarin, you are paying 20k for 10 bottles of johnnie swing or 12 bottles of johnnie black. no ladies drink included. 1 more thing, different clubs have different pricing on ladies drinks on the pr gal and coyote dancers. need to check that prices out too. also take note that the vodka shooters you order will have to pay more as the commission will go the that gal who introduce you to take.

just my 25 satangs worth:D:D

Serbet is owned by Piano Bar and is one of the biggest club in Ekaimai and heard that Chateau Blanc which is next to PB is closing down on 10/2 for renovation by the new owner and will re-open under a new name.

Snowwolf79, maybe we will cheong Serbet on my next coming trip or another new one at Rachada soi 8 called Modern Cat. Agreed.??

Mr.romantic
04-02-2008, 04:12 AM
Serbet is owned by Piano Bar and is one of the biggest club in Ekaimai and heard that Chateau Blanc which is next to PB is closing down on 10/2 for renovation by the new owner and will re-open under a new name.

Snowwolf79, maybe we will cheong Serbet on my next coming trip or another new one at Rachada soi 8 called Modern Cat. Agreed.??

BlueDragon193,

so far you are best G Club info provider on SBF currently. thumbs up!

Chateau Blanc's news you also know. knn too old decor already. never upgrade. it's about time. :D

can also try Momo Extasy if you are at Ratchada Soi 8. kekeke. Modern Cat is a niteclub?

BlueDragon193
04-02-2008, 11:11 AM
BlueDragon193,

so far you are best G Club info provider on SBF currently. thumbs up!

Chateau Blanc's news you also know. knn too old decor already. never upgrade. it's about time. :D

can also try Momo Extasy if you are at Ratchada Soi 8. kekeke. Modern Cat is a niteclub?

Thanks, most info I checkout myself or from friends and or from other forums.

Yes, Chateau Blanc is old, expensive and boring as compare to Piano Bar.

Will checkout your recommendation but my ex-copa mamasan told me she now
working in Modern Cat. Maybe, I might heard it wrongly.

snowwolf79
04-02-2008, 12:01 PM

yes sir. we can try both areas. during your next trip. but not sure how much will it cost?

Mr.romantic
05-02-2008, 04:17 AM
Thanks, most info I checkout myself or from friends and or from other forums.

Yes, Chateau Blanc is old, expensive and boring as compare to Piano Bar.

Will checkout your recommendation but my ex-copa mamasan told me she now
working in Modern Cat. Maybe, I might heard it wrongly.

i like your adventurous spirit!

Chateau Le Blanc may be old but they have girls who can tapao for a price unlike Piano. potong stim only. :p

Mr.romantic
05-02-2008, 04:19 AM
yes sir. we can try both areas. during your next trip. but not sure how much will it cost?

if drink beer only i think the damage also need around 2000-3000B if a girl sits with you for 2 hours. :)

but don't worry you will not bump into those stingy GM Disco clowns as these kind of clubs do not have happy hour. hahaha. :D

BlueDragon193
05-02-2008, 11:45 AM
i like your adventurous spirit!

Chateau Le Blanc may be old but they have girls who can tapao for a price unlike Piano. potong stim only. :p

I awared of that and some of the gals from Piano can tapao too if you are one of her regular clients.

One thing, I notice that Chateau Le Blanc, Piano bar and Tango cater more to buisiness entertainments than other G Clubs as they don't have cayote dancers.
Most of young customers might find these clubs boring without the dancers on the big stage.

I wonder how is Forte @ RCA is doing.??

yinyang
05-02-2008, 12:12 PM
..some of the gals from Piano can tapao too if you are one of her regular clients. ..Chateau Le Blanc, Piano bar and Tango cater more to buisiness entertainments than other G Clubs as they don't have cayote dancers. Most of young customers might find these clubs boring without the dancers on the big stage.I wonder how is Forte @ RCA is doing.??
Chateau Le Blanc may be old but they have girls who can tapao for a price unlike Piano. potong stim only
Nice intel here:D. Always been game to try G clubs. But due to my mostly solo trips with ex, agg (mis-)adventures and little black book too :p.. haven't got around to doing this.

Had the impression that G clubs were for good fun night out, but sleep alone (ok, save for likes of Pegasus maybe). Hmm. ..tapao adds interesting dimension. Tempted to, in my next foray from 26/3 to 1/4. How BD, SW ..and mr. Romantic?:)

Hakoshu
05-02-2008, 12:30 PM
There are so many clubs u guys can venture in.. Like neverland, soprano house, gotcha, ritzy, X code, country and Seahorse... Cannot finish visit all places.. So far, the fav place of mine is "SKY", "Resort" and "Carribean".. And Claudia is quite good too..

Tempted to, in my next foray from 26/3 to 1/4. How BD, SW ..and mr. Romantic?:)

theUnforgotten
05-02-2008, 12:59 PM
There are so many clubs u guys can venture in.. Like neverland, soprano house, gotcha, ritzy, X code, country and Seahorse... Cannot finish visit all places.. So far, the fav place of mine is "SKY", "Resort" and "Carribean".. And Claudia is quite good too..

Mine is (was) Florence , the list goes one eh?? But maybe will go back next trip , change back to old hobby..

Back to our old hunting grounds in Srinakarin

snowwolf79
05-02-2008, 02:21 PM
Nice intel here:D. Always been game to try G clubs. But due to my mostly solo trips with ex, agg (mis-)adventures and little black book too :p.. haven't got around to doing this.

Had the impression that G clubs were for good fun night out, but sleep alone (ok, save for likes of Pegasus maybe). Hmm. ..tapao adds interesting dimension. Tempted to, in my next foray from 26/3 to 1/4. How BD, SW ..and mr. Romantic?:)

i am around in town then. buzz me if you want to go?

BlueDragon193
05-02-2008, 03:29 PM

Fine my friend...since our Bro Norice decided to cancel his coming trip I might join you on your 26/3.

There are far too many big and small clubs to go around if one have the times. Everyone does have their favourite club and as well as many has the good, the bad and the ugly experience going to such places. Always remember to check your bills..

andyk
07-02-2008, 10:04 PM
Hey BROs,

Sorry i didn't have time to read thru' all the postings here,any BRO here can update me on this dance place called Carribean ???
My Bros was there & have been raving non stop about all the Thai babes there !!! But another buddy told me that this place used to be happening but no longer & there are newer ones !!!
And all the babes only earn tips there & not entertain any clients on the bed ??? True ???

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

snowwolf79
07-02-2008, 10:10 PM
Hey BROs,

Sorry i didn't have time to read thru' all the postings here,any BRO here can update me on this dance place called Carribean ???
My Bros was there & have been raving non stop about all the Thai babes there !!! But another buddy told me that this place used to be happening but no longer & there are newer ones !!!
And all the babes only earn tips there & not entertain any clients on the bed ??? True ???

Cheers !
Andyk ;)

Please do not be lazy, just need to go through last 10-20 pages is enough.for carribean, it is a g-club. whether to give tips or not is depending on you as you have already pay them per block. entertainment on bed is depending on how much can you offer them.

Andersontky
07-02-2008, 11:41 PM
Wow, CM2 gals already quoting 6k-9k baht for tabao, u mean Spassos at Grand Hyatt Erawan command even higher prices?

Yeah, CM2 is 100% pick up but they are all working girls.....The other place I go is Spassos at Grand Hyatt Erawan. Also very high chance to tabao. The girls there seems to be prettier, more sexy and higher-class.....but do come with a higher quote.....

yinyang
08-02-2008, 02:13 AM
Wow, CM2 gals already quoting 6k-9k baht for tabao, u mean Spassos at Grand Hyatt Erawan command even higher prices?
....place I go is Spassos at Grand Hyatt Erawan. Also very high chance to tabao. The girls there seems to be prettier, more sexy and higher-class.....but do come with a higher quote.....
Both are FL "bases", so it's their mission to be tabao.:rolleyes:

As for their seemingly "better, sexier and higher class" looks... credit to their packaging, all part of (our) illusion. As for Spassos over at Hyatt Erawan, more for business and farang types. So they know market segmentation. FLs there also move to HK and SG for their stints. Some ply their trade at Brix at Hyatt Sg and for dry days.. OT will do la:p

tomvoyeur
08-02-2008, 02:46 AM
Some ply their trade at Brix at Hyatt Sg and for dry days.. OT will do la

Brix was previously marketed as a high soul place for working class and rich tais tais. It has really evolved through the years huh....;)

World Citizen
11-02-2008, 08:14 AM
Hey guys,

This is slightly off-topic, but I need some recommendations for a club to bring a group of around 20 ppl in late March. Problem is that we'll be in BKK during the weekday (Mon-Wed), so I'm not sure if the usual clubs will be open.

Some additional details - group is mixed gender, some ang-moh some asian, age from 25-30. Ideally, I'd prefer somewhere where there is a chance for me to sian somebody (cannot do the usual and do direct pickup from AGG since I work with some of the ppl in the group).

Thanks in advance (and I promise a FR if I manage some action at the bar :))

deuter
11-02-2008, 11:15 AM
bros.. i noe tis is gonna b sightly or rather off topic... but...

seekin bit of advise here..
able to list out some gal friendly hotels? any area... ard SGD60..

otherwise was thinkin of either Watana or BKK City Suite...
these 2 r gal friendly if i'm not mistaken.. any advise on these 2 places?

adidas88
11-02-2008, 01:57 PM
Hey guys,

This is slightly off-topic, but I need some recommendations for a club to bring a group of around 20 ppl in late March. Problem is that we'll be in BKK during the weekday (Mon-Wed), so I'm not sure if the usual clubs will be open.

Some additional details - group is mixed gender, some ang-moh some asian, age from 25-30. Ideally, I'd prefer somewhere where there is a chance for me to sian somebody (cannot do the usual and do direct pickup from AGG since I work with some of the ppl in the group).

Thanks in advance (and I promise a FR if I manage some action at the bar :))

IMO ... best bet is Carribean Club ...
it's a live performance club with lots and lots of sexy dancers ...
the club is huge and there's r tons of pretty "GRO"s around for ur group to choose ..:eek:
this is not a place to tapao gals ...
but anything can happen .... it all depends on the chemistry between the gal and guy ... still money talks at the end of the day ....:D

with a group of 20's ... u can choose to occupy the row of seats on second floor overlooking the stage and crowd down below ...:p

HoustonBoy
12-02-2008, 11:25 AM
Some of the bros here might recognize May.... she has the most mesmerizing eyes. Too bad (for the rest of you) that she quit and now back in school. She's such a good and sweet girl. I bet you a lot of guys fell in love with her as did I. Hey I was a fool I went out and bought her a diamond necklace as parting gift but last time I talk to her she said she gave it to her mom! Grr :P

Her cute sister is still around tho somewhere in Deja Vu or Soi Cowboy.

http://www.caristic.com/trip/may_07.jpg

HoustonBoy
12-02-2008, 11:27 AM
My friend took her, from Bacarra. Damn cute!
http://www.caristic.com/polo/cim01.jpg

yinyang
12-02-2008, 12:48 PM
Some of the bros here might recognize May.... she has the most mesmerizing eyes. ..Hey I was a fool I went out and bought her a diamond necklace as parting gift but last time I talk to her she said she gave it to her mom! Grr. ...Her cute sister is still around tho somewhere in Deja Vu or Soi Cowboy.[/img]
Sense of dejavu for bro tU here? Wow, your generosity ..your soft spot for her paid dividends? Both she and her sis G were the better looking 1s in Dejavu. Double dated to RCA Slim once.:p

HoustonBoy
12-02-2008, 01:05 PM
Sense of dejavu for bro tU here? Wow, your generosity ..your soft spot for her paid dividends? Both she and her sis G were the better looking 1s in Dejavu. Double dated to RCA Slim once.:p

Sounds like you had double the fun. Did you end up taking both home? Her sister is damn sexy, May is the cuter one.

I had lot fun with her, so it was worth it.

vmtech
12-02-2008, 01:49 PM
nice pictures there, good job :) upped u

vmtech
12-02-2008, 01:50 PM
nice pictures there, good job :) upped u , seen and had May too when i was back in bkk stayin, but now not going de javu anymore, because too ex for that bar already and the girls have already jumped ship. :P

HoustonBoy
12-02-2008, 03:22 PM
nice pictures there, good job :) upped u , seen and had May too when i was back in bkk stayin, but now not going de javu anymore, because too ex for that bar already and the girls have already jumped ship. :P

You're right, Deja Vu is a rip off. I spend 15 minutes there and got hit with a few ladies drink, bill was 1500baht for 15minutes. Was pissed when I left. I'm glad that I heard that place went down the crappers and no one really goes there anymore. This is a cyclical business, the good clubs get popular then the test the limit of what they can charge and as a result, it quickly falls down to the bottom of the barrel.

Here's another pic of May. Absolute eye candy.

http://www.caristic.com/polo/may02.jpg

vmtech
12-02-2008, 03:41 PM
from what i gathered, the nice lookin girls that used to work in dejavu jumped ship to shebas/suziewong and midnight, due to the high rise in drinks by the stupid arab, causing customers to siam the joint.

now dejavu is left with the katoeys and the fat mama that fucking loves to dance naked , with her tits as low as my testicals can hang

HoustonBoy
12-02-2008, 03:43 PM
Here's a few more so you guys will be more compelled to up me.

Mardarin at Nana

http://www.caristic.com/polo/girl03.jpg

http://www.caristic.com/polo/girl04.jpg

http://www.caristic.com/polo/girl05.jpg

and last one is from Baccarra at Soi Cowboy.

http://www.caristic.com/polo/girl06.jpg

yinyang
12-02-2008, 09:59 PM
..fat mama that fucking loves to dance naked , with her tits as low as my testicals can hang
Hehehe. Gives me the shudders, even u-turn few X with my 1 eye see all (just lifting cutain entrance):eek: Silly arab deserves gals turnover with lousy pricing.:rolleyes:
Sounds like you had double the fun. Did you end up taking both home? Her sister is damn sexy, May is the cuter one.
And leave bro (who initiated you to SC) accompanying her high and dry:o? Her sis got this strategic thigh tattoo. She lost weight Dec, pity her firm titties shrank proportionately:(

PS: Think you can post agg (s)experiences in other AGG thread, else risking your precious pts. Just raised your stake with my puny +4 for your efforts

Thai_Traveller
13-02-2008, 01:27 PM
IMO ... best bet is Carribean Club ...
it's a live performance club with lots and lots of sexy dancers ...
the club is huge and there's r tons of pretty "GRO"s around for ur group to choose

Agreed with you bro, just visited the club 2 days back, lots of coyotes. But from my observation, the coyotes will not sit with a particular customer for long unless the person is willing to pay big.

theUnforgotten
13-02-2008, 04:34 PM
wow, this MAY is really famous, though I did had her long ago last year! and have not been in contact with her for like 4 months already.

I did Visit Soi cowboy last month and it's sure not as populated with SYTs as months before.

all i can say is that May is a good fun and she has many tricks in her "bag"

piratebooty
13-02-2008, 06:07 PM
hi guys,

I am goin to bangkok for the first time ever in march! will be staying in the sukhumvit district. i've been reading lot of these threads n most are pretty inconsistent... i got the rate for overnight as 3k-7k baht.... is that the current rate u guys r gettin? also i've read that clubs like carribean, siam cafe, nana quare r the more lively places but what r the good night clubs with younger crowds that are closeby to sukhumvit area?

i have no sense of distance at all between some of these places having never been to bangkok. :confused:

can a bro help me out? :D

chanyboy
13-02-2008, 07:02 PM

mmm...lets double date to somewhere more comfy - next trip? (B'dragon is going up 23Mar, I can't...)

blursam
13-02-2008, 07:39 PM

For CM2 girls, I pay 3K for ON. As for Spassos, they tend to ask for more, about 5K and I will go for 3K-4K. 6K-9K ? I will not take it, even thou some of them are pretty and sexy.

HoustonBoy
14-02-2008, 08:18 AM
hi guys,

I am goin to bangkok for the first time ever in march! will be staying in the sukhumvit district. i've been reading lot of these threads n most are pretty inconsistent... i got the rate for overnight as 3k-7k baht.... is that the current rate u guys r gettin? also i've read that clubs like carribean, siam cafe, nana quare r the more lively places but what r the good night clubs with younger crowds that are closeby to sukhumvit area?

i have no sense of distance at all between some of these places having never been to bangkok. :confused:

can a bro help me out? :D

Depends where, try not to pay more than 3.5 to 4k (to the girl and excluding Barfine) for LT. This is for higher end and in AGG. I'd would limit myself to 4k for a FL at a club pickup joint, but if you're happy and really want her, that's up to you.

vmtech
14-02-2008, 09:50 AM
Depends where, try not to pay more than 3.5 to 4k (to the girl and excluding Barfine) for LT. This is for higher end and in AGG. I'd would limit myself to 4k for a FL at a club pickup joint, but if you're happy and really want her, that's up to you.

3.5-4k? hmm bro honestly i think tts way too high for agg.
May only asked me for 2k LT back in April

HoustonBoy
14-02-2008, 10:56 AM
3.5-4k? hmm bro honestly i think tts way too high for agg.
May only asked me for 2k LT back in April

I've never paid more than 3k, and honestly I think thats too much. But prices are going up everywhere and I'm not sure if we're ever see consistent 2k in decent BKK AGG anymore.

April? I had the impression that May only started around July/August, I believed her because she was as tight as any girl when I saw her in early October.

I'll be in BKK again this May, if we're around I'd be happy to buy you a few round of drinks :) at the no longer existent 2k LT Aggs.

vmtech
14-02-2008, 04:32 PM
I've never paid more than 3k, and honestly I think thats too much. But prices are going up everywhere and I'm not sure if we're ever see consistent 2k in decent BKK AGG anymore.

April? I had the impression that May only started around July/August, I believed her because she was as tight as any girl when I saw her in early October.

I'll be in BKK again this May, if we're around I'd be happy to buy you a few round of drinks :) at the no longer existent 2k LT Aggs.

she was already there when i was living there in april 2007. lol dont think u can judge a girl by the tightness of her pussy leh LOL

May ar.. sad ar... ICT!!! cannot go :( but will be in bangkok march and april to visit my wife though.

Hey appreciate it u could update the agg thread with any new stuff too!

chanyboy
15-02-2008, 07:36 AM
... but will be in bangkok march and april to visit my wife though..

wah..wah.. wife oredi?! While in BKK, U've yet to invite us few kakis to see her leh...(in wedding dress I mean..:o) Perhaps, her schoolfrens pretty puying can also recommend to us deh...

Yokosi
15-02-2008, 12:04 PM
will be in bangkok march and april to visit my wife though.

Wife ?.

Major one or a minor wife ( gf ) ?. Kekekeke:p

vmtech
15-02-2008, 05:10 PM
Wife ?.

Major one or a minor wife ( gf ) ?. Kekekeke:p

major 1 la, i also v v v long nv eat out liao, go out see see have la, but havent had a takeaway since sept. lol.
even nataree im banned cuz once kanna caught btwn a showdown of a friend of hers that saw me before and her. omg

ChaYen
16-02-2008, 08:10 AM
Wah that's damn sad la...

Same reason why I can't really club much anymore; so stressful have to keep a look out all the time, then hard to explain my way out. *sigh*

SexKing972
16-02-2008, 08:55 AM
long time never go there liao .............. hope to visit soon:D

chingsiong
19-02-2008, 06:51 PM
i am 18 i wish to go clubbing at bbk will be staying near holiday inn bangkok where should i club thnks bro cheer :)

yinyang
19-02-2008, 10:26 PM
..v v v long nv eat out liao, go out see see have la, but havent had a takeaway since sept. lol. even nataree im banned cuz once kanna caught btwn a showdown of a friend of hers that saw me before and her. omg
Good to hear you got hitched. Guess no 2 ways about it, consolation is that it's easier (kinder) on your pockets.

Any chance last week mar for your alibi?:D

deuter
20-02-2008, 10:31 AM
bros.. got an invite by some frens to go to Escudo in bkk when i get there next mth.. any bros been there b4? watcha guyz reckon of d place? read frm some places itz actually quite a HI SO joint.. wif lotsa models packin d place.. true? reckon itz another exp joint rite? in terms of alcohol when compared to places like Slim or Inch?

deuter
20-02-2008, 11:46 AM
bros.. i noe recently been askin for alot of help in regds to some of the chiongin places in bkk... but honestly to not much avail.. hahhaa.. no replies were given.. but again.. here is another query.. any advise on underground/ aft hrs discos? frenz juz got back from bkk n have been tellin me bout tis place called BOSS.. apparently all frenz dat went there.. all managed to score wif chix... some paid some FOC... anywayz.. wld love to noe more abt tis joint.. music type.. location.. stuff like dat.. hope bros more familiar over there cld help out.. thx heaps guyz~!~!:)

adidas88
20-02-2008, 12:05 PM
bros.. got an invite by some frens to go to Escudo in bkk when i get there next mth.. any bros been there b4? watcha guyz reckon of d place? read frm some places itz actually quite a HI SO joint.. wif lotsa models packin d place.. true? reckon itz another exp joint rite? in terms of alcohol when compared to places like Slim or Inch?

bro deuter ... escudo is a hip hop club in thonglor ...
i wouldn't said it's a HI SO place but lots of wannabes r there to have fun ..
the last time i was there ... i don't see lots of models but many puyins ...
IMHO .... everyone want to be someone in that place ...

unless u like HIP HOP music, that's place is just another loud music blashing place ....:D

deuter
20-02-2008, 02:44 PM
bro.. thx for the heads up.. duno wat or where i'll end up in ler.. might b there might b somewhere.. as my fren told me she n her frenz usually r there for their drinkin nites... suppose itz ok.. like i sayz.. long as booze n galz r aplenty.. hahaha... :D

think i might prbly check out Renovate aft havin gone thru the postings.. again... since i'm stayin at watana.. wld b ez for me to struggle my way back aft chiongin till early hrs... 5555...

will b in bkk 2nd wk of march.. :cool:

piratebooty
20-02-2008, 07:41 PM
bros.. i noe recently been askin for alot of help in regds to some of the chiongin places in bkk... but honestly to not much avail.. hahhaa.. no replies were given.. but again.. here is another query.. any advise on underground/ aft hrs discos? frenz juz got back from bkk n have been tellin me bout tis place called BOSS.. apparently all frenz dat went there.. all managed to score wif chix... some paid some FOC... anywayz.. wld love to noe more abt tis joint.. music type.. location.. stuff like dat.. hope bros more familiar over there cld help out.. thx heaps guyz~!~!:)

hey bro deuter,

am in the same position as u right now, me n my frens are goin to bkk from 13-18 march stayin in sukhumvit, this is probly the first time any of us have been there, and need some advice on which clubs are a must see during our stay there. any tips? probly looking at clubs with most early to mid 20s crowd. any advice?

i've read about lots of different places on this thread but i dont think we can cover most of them over that weekend, so can any bro help me out? what would be your top 5 fav clubs? (and roughly their locations if possible)

cheers in advance

havana
20-02-2008, 08:08 PM
Went bangkok for 5days4night..I have been reading all the threads to see which are the happening club..
On my first night, I went Santika(ekamai). It was packed because it was valentine's eve. The atmosphere quite happening. The crowd are mostly young working adults. I really like this place...
On my second night, I went Hollywood(ratchada). It was only 80% full,mixed crowd. I can see some lao beng n chao lian. i dont really like this place except for the bikini girl show n adnce:D
On my third night, I went Slim followed by Route 66(R.C.A.) they are just next door to each other..I saw some farang!!Damm it!!!!If farang come, WL will come too...Overall, Slim quite happening too,I like the live band performance.:cool:
Spend my last night in Song saleung(thonglor). It was really packed that I got problem moving around...I find this place not my cup of cappucino.
Well, thats all folks....Hope that my small contribution will help bros. to decide where to go.....

BlueDragon193
20-02-2008, 09:58 PM
Anybody been to Selene Club at Meng Jai intersection. It look interesting from the webpages.

ILM Special Events (http://www.ilikemassage.com/events/150151/index.htm)

Hakoshu
20-02-2008, 11:44 PM
Nice intro mate.. U just gave me one more place to visit on my march trip!! Wat do yy says abt this place??

Anybody been to Selene Club at Meng Jai intersection. It look interesting from the webpages.

deuter
21-02-2008, 12:54 AM
this is probly the first time any of us have been there, and need some advice on which clubs are a must see during our stay there. any tips? probly looking at clubs with most early to mid 20s crowd. any advice? what would be your top 5 fav clubs? (and roughly their locations if possible)

hey bro.. will try my best here.. aint no bkk expert compared to alot of bros here.. but here goes..

RCA is a muz go joint.. if ur lookin for crowd of ard dat age..
as mentioned by bros here.. Route66 & Slim.. 2 discos to check out.. no GROs here for u to take, but long as u guyz got ballz can attempt to pick up there.. gd ratio of galz to guyz.. wun regret it when u guyz r there..
As mentioned by other bros too, place to pick up galz wld also b Barnyan Tree.. datz in Ratchada as well, cant give u the exact address n location but tons of young stuff there.. u might wana check out INCH disco which is ard there as well..

for joints wif coyotes and GROs, hmm.. if u guyz wana do budget, prbly can go to HOLLYWOOD in ratchada.. u'd prbly see tons of singaporeans there.. hahahah.. but if u guyz can pack the dough, Resort Club (http://www.theresortclub.com).
i believe Santika also packs GROs there as well?

Sukhumvit packs tons of discos as well.. n personally i believe that the Sukhumvit area is slightly more of an UPPER joint area.. but, will have to check it out when we're there i suppose.. hahaha.. i prolly might b checkin out Escudo when i'm there.. but who noes..

n underground discos(discos dat open till EARLY) these discos u wld prbly chance upon ppl who have finished their late nite jobs... so another pick up joint.. i prbly wld wana check out Renovate as some bros here gave pretty gd thumbs up on the place.. datz at Ratchada as well.. read the postings n u'd prbly get an idea of where it might be.

REMEM TO ALWAYS BRING A PHOTO ID WHEN U GO CLUBBIN IN BKK.. they will always ask for it.. preferably ur passport i suppose... lastime when i went to SLIM wif another fren.. he didnt bring passport.. oni IC or DL.. bouncer almost didnt wana let us in... lucky my thai fren talked abit... n we went in..

juz wat i'm worth here.. hope u have an enjoyable holiday over there mate.. n always remem to use rubber when ur bonkin... hahahah.. :D

Mr.romantic
21-02-2008, 05:49 AM
for joints wif coyotes and GROs, hmm.. if u guyz wana do budget, prbly can go to HOLLYWOOD in ratchada.. u'd prbly see tons of singaporeans there.. hahahah.. but if u guyz can pack the dough, Resort Club (http://www.theresortclub.com).

haha Resort finally revamped their website. Resort also has a bunch of SG regulars there now but definitely not those cheapskate GM disco clowns calibre lah. need my Resort mamasan take care or not? :D

http://www.theresortclub.com/pic/gallery/christmaspent/christmaspent_010.jpg http://www.theresortclub.com/pic/gallery/christmaspent/christmaspent_011.jpg

yinyang
21-02-2008, 10:28 AM
haha Resort finally revamped their website. ..need my Resort mamasan take care or not?
Wow... need nice ass (pic) to take care instead:p. That's a tempting entry to my to do list.. decisions, decisions and spoilt for choice with so little time.
..says abt this place??
Wow again.. got shower show thingy. Can bf chiobu tatto gal or not? Aiyoh, add to dilemma on choice kekekeke:p
i believe Santika also packs GROs there as well?
Do you mean GROs as working there? No, I dun think so.. straight club place (at least I didn't see any when I was last there):D

deuter
21-02-2008, 11:44 AM
sienz.. was juz goin thru my finance... think gonna minimise on bonkin in bkk aldy.. dammit... overspent tis CNY.. :(
but will still go on power alcohol overdose... 555..

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
21-02-2008, 11:49 AM
Mr Romantic you are the Resort King!!! Nice pics.....how come those GROs from Nana Singapore that claim to be from Resort dun look as nice as those in your photos??? :confused::p

yinyang
21-02-2008, 12:08 PM
Nice pics.....how come those GROs from Nana Singapore that claim to be from Resort dun look as nice as those in your photos???
Similiar claims from GRos ex LI and even defunct Ibarr. Guess it's grey truth.. which dept, backroom? Or simply, adds some glamour status to their background:p
sienz.. was juz goin thru my finance... think gonna minimise on bonkin in bkk aldy.. dammit... overspent tis CNY..but will still go on power alcohol overdose... 555..
Mao too much also kena below par bonking performance.. so maybe you don't really miss much, 5555:p

Cupnoodle
21-02-2008, 01:10 PM
REMEM TO ALWAYS BRING A PHOTO ID WHEN U GO CLUBBIN IN BKK.. they will always ask for it.. preferably ur passport i suppose...

I prefer to leave my important document, i.e. passport and ID card, with the hotel reception or in room safe box. I will show my SAF 11B when require anywhere in Thailand. At times I did deposit my passport with the motorshop. One will have lots of problem to return own country without any passport or travel document.

vmtech
21-02-2008, 02:05 PM

veyr interesting concept! anyone tried this place yet?

Mr.romantic
21-02-2008, 04:29 PM
Wow... need nice ass (pic) to take care instead. That's a tempting entry to my to do list.. decisions, decisions and spoilt for choice with so little time.

Mr Romantic you are the Resort King!!! Nice pics.....how come those GROs from Nana Singapore that claim to be from Resort dun look as nice as those in your photos???

hahaha those pics are from Resort's Christmas Penthouse party. they are Penthouse models lah. more for you guys!

http://www.theresortclub.com/pic/gallery/christmaspent/christmaspent_008.jpg
Coyote dancer on the far left is my friend's ex-target. Very tricky chick.

http://www.theresortclub.com/pic/gallery/christmaspent/christmaspent_012.jpg http://www.theresortclub.com/pic/gallery/christmaspent/christmaspent_013.jpg
http://www.theresortclub.com/pic/gallery/christmaspent/christmaspent_014.jpg
Penthouse models.

Mr.romantic
21-02-2008, 04:37 PM
how come those GROs from Nana Singapore that claim to be from Resort dun look as nice as those in your photos??? :confused::p

Similiar claims from GRos ex LI and even defunct Ibarr. Guess it's grey truth.. which dept, backroom? Or simply, adds some glamour status to their background:p

it is true that there are Resort PRs ever came to Singapore and work. i have asked my regular PR chicks in Resort before. they have confirmed it.

however there might be some who bullshit to beef up their resume. if any bros in doubt can always PM me. i can expose them and make them lose face. ask them to send you their pictures taken in Resort via bluetooth on your handphone. i can verfiy for you. i know every corner of Resort because i always jalan jalan and see if i missed out any new PR talent or not. hehehe. :D

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
21-02-2008, 04:52 PM
it is true that there are Resort PRs ever came to Singapore and work. i have asked my regular PR chicks in Resort before. they have confirmed it.

however there might be some who bullshit to beef up their resume. if any bros in doubt can always PM me. i can expose them and make them lose face. ask them to send you their pictures taken in Resort via bluetooth on your handphone. i can verfiy for you. i know every corner of Resort because i always jalan jalan and see if i missed out any new PR talent or not. hehehe. :D
YOU THE MAN!!! :D

yinyang
21-02-2008, 04:54 PM
hahaha those pics are from Resort's Christmas Penthouse party. they are Penthouse models lah. more for you guys!

The titties on last 2 pics look enhanced ...bet my last satang's worth. But kns, sure looks (better to feel) shiokadooo:p

deuter
21-02-2008, 05:15 PM
The titties on last 2 pics look enhanced ...bet my last satang's worth. But kns, sure looks (better to feel) shiokadooo:p

555... bro YY... last 2 pix same gal mah... datz y both loox da same.. 555... but duno wor... they loox like very hard to me wor... 555... :D

soi.asoke
21-02-2008, 06:41 PM
Any seniors hv lobang for girl friendly hotel ard Nana disco plaza bt $60-$80. Best with no joiner fees!! Sian must pay extra.

any idea what is the current rate to tarbao AGG for ST or LT in place like Rainbow?

See many sitting & standing along rd outside Nana hotel. Are they FL? Asian friendly? anyone tried? what $$?

All the bars along Nana seem to entertain farang only. SG welcome? Will WL bochap us?:confused:
Maybe farang got plenty$$$.

yinyang
22-02-2008, 01:06 AM
Before you kena.. pls let your fingers do some walking. There's a wealth of info here in bkk related threads, if only you care to take trouble to look. Recall another bro here who did his homework and even contributed his FRs on his recent virgin trip
...lobang for girl friendly hotel ard Nana disco plaza bt $60-$80. Best with no joiner fees!! Sian must pay extra.
Go look in thai hotels thread and website.
any idea what is the current rate to tarbao AGG for ST or LT in place like Rainbow?
Go look in AGG thread. It's all there, else you need glasses:rolleyes:
See many sitting & standing along rd outside Nana hotel. Are they FL? Asian friendly? anyone tried? what $$?
Yes, katoeys included (not joking). Money friendly. Discards, after bars closed..
All the bars along Nana seem to entertain farang only. SG welcome? Will WL bochap us?Maybe farang got plenty$$$.
Nana aggs popular with farangs. Sure chap you 1, baht is race and colour blind 1. You'll be surprised, farangs patronising aggs may have less deep pockets than asians:cool:

Mr.romantic
22-02-2008, 06:10 AM

555... bro YY... last 2 pix same gal mah... datz y both loox da same.. 555... but duno wor... they loox like very hard to me wor... 555... :D

should be silicon tits lah. so rock hard man. :p

toturi49
22-02-2008, 06:07 PM
i'm juz wondering are there any pubs there which play musics like raggae or similar genre music there

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
24-02-2008, 09:44 AM
i'm juz wondering are there any pubs there which play musics like raggae or similar genre music there
Checkout the pubs in Khaosan :)

blursam
24-02-2008, 01:21 PM
Checkout the pubs in Khaosan :)

Bro, where are you now ? Arriving Bangkok this afternoon until Thursday.....wanna party ?

deuter
24-02-2008, 04:14 PM
actually been always wanted to ask tis... is it oni at khao san.. whr there r like beer gardens where we cld drink beer n watch muay thai... fought in the rink n not some beer brawl... 555... been always wantin to check it out..

deuter
24-02-2008, 04:17 PM
DELETED *double post*

jwbparty
25-02-2008, 11:37 AM

All the bars along Nana seem to entertain farang only. SG welcome? Will WL bochap us?:confused:
Maybe farang got plenty$$$.

i'm no expert, but why wouldn't it be "asian friendly"...afterall, it's in asia, right? :confused:
entertaining farang only in asia is like saying similar establishments in europe allow asians only and not whites.

BlueDragon193
25-02-2008, 12:20 PM

I think Selene Club (ex Marilyn) is a soapy massage instead of G Club and the models in the webpages is from the Penthouse.

vmtech
25-02-2008, 12:25 PM
I think Selene Club (ex Marilyn) is a soapy massage instead of G Club and the models in the webpages is from the Penthouse.
do u know the exact location?

BlueDragon193
25-02-2008, 02:21 PM
do u know the exact location?

No, just some idea where it was and maybe near to Caribbean.
Anyway, will check it out in my next coming trip.

absolut
25-02-2008, 03:18 PM
haha Resort finally revamped their website. Resort also has a bunch of SG regulars there now but definitely not those cheapskate GM disco clowns calibre lah. need my Resort mamasan take care or not? :D

http://www.theresortclub.com/pic/gallery/christmaspent/christmaspent_010.jpg http://www.theresortclub.com/pic/gallery/christmaspent/christmaspent_011.jpg

Gonna put this on my To-Do list while in Bangkok. 27-30March. :)

Samex2
02-03-2008, 03:15 PM
Guys, I will be heading to Bkk 14/3 to 23/3 for a spot of clubbing, agg and the like. Let me know if anyone who is there at the same time want to hang out together.

Not sure if I will be heading to Carribean but Forte is defintely on my list :D

lameboy83
03-03-2008, 08:56 AM
Hello Bro out there me will b'll reaching Bkk at noon later any bros out there chionging there these few days? will b'll in BKK till Friday 1st time there :rolleyes:

raykwok79
04-03-2008, 03:36 AM
hey all, just back from BKK... great trip... pick up two gals from the pub and bonk the whole nite..

Mr.romantic
04-03-2008, 03:45 AM
hey all, just back from BKK... great trip... pick up two gals from the pub and bonk the whole nite..

FR leh.

FOC or FLs?

deuter
06-03-2008, 11:57 AM
sigh.. finally... holiday comin up soon.. will b headed to thailand on 10th march.. hehehe.. wld b headed to korat 1st... meet up wif some frenz there... frm the 10th -13th.. then wld b in back into bkk..
prbly will rest abit on thurs.. chill out wif some beer some where... then friday.. another fren wld b flyin in n gaugin by d time he wld b in d hotel.. which wld b ard 9pm or so.. wld b headed to MP 1st... then to disco... was thinkin whether to do INCH or sld i juz head str8 to renovate aft MP... hehehe... dat wld b on the 14th march... friday nite.. hehehe..

Triple-X
06-03-2008, 08:41 PM
sigh.. finally... holiday comin up soon.. will b headed to thailand on 10th march.. hehehe.. wld b headed to korat 1st... meet up wif some frenz there... frm the 10th -13th.. then wld b in back into bkk..
prbly will rest abit on thurs.. chill out wif some beer some where... then friday.. another fren wld b flyin in n gaugin by d time he wld b in d hotel.. which wld b ard 9pm or so.. wld b headed to MP 1st... then to disco... was thinkin whether to do INCH or sld i juz head str8 to renovate aft MP... hehehe... dat wld b on the 14th march... friday nite.. hehehe..

Haha bro...guess the feeling of an approaching holiday is great ya? I'm also hitting BKK from the 15th to 18thcant wait man! Hope to find the Selene Club as mentioned by one bro here + visits to perhaps Hollywood and Claudia.:)

Hakoshu
06-03-2008, 11:11 PM
Club selene is at mengjai intersection.. MP

Hope to find the Selene Club as mentioned by one bro here + visits to perhaps Hollywood and Claudia.:)

ownage_sex
07-03-2008, 02:48 AM
Hi Bros,

Will be in BKK from 17 - 21 Mar. Any Bros there for Cheonging. It is my biz trip so will be staying at JW Marriott.

deuter
07-03-2008, 10:35 AM
tis wait is killin me.. 555... gotta endure tis weekend again.. cannot really tahan aldy.. 555...

SanPiPa
07-03-2008, 04:54 PM
HOLLYWOOD DISCO

Went on tuesday nite.

Live band was really good!!
performance and their tok cock skill really good.
even though i dun understand a single word they said,
but their rapport with the crowds is still very strong.

entrance fees at 400baht per person, 2 free drinks.

Live band starts at 10pm, end ard 1130pm,
then 1230am starts again.

See lots of Ang Mos coming in with FL girl.
But not many FL girl around, those who came in already got their own FL girl along..

We just sit there and enjoy the music (the dancers wear very little sometimes, and are very pretty).

Overall left at 1130pm after the live band ended, was quite ok.

PS: Opposite hollywood got a new disco, full of young crowds (16-20yrs old), super packed!! Local thai girls! someting like zouk in spore i think.
we too old, dun think we want to go inside to look see. haha

Hotel:
I stay in an INN (comparable to Hotel 81 standard) , clean not sleazy type,
Got a friend who know a "driver" there, very trust worthy guy,
pick us from airport, bring us around the whole day, shopping trip he help us carry things, bring us to temple, four face buddha praying, etc
Went back to hotel around 11pm+, paid him 1000-1500bahts per day (depend on location)
He is considered a friend of my buddy, but he makes a living out of doing this.
Anyone keen on his contact can PM me, i can let u know.

Good for those lazy to bargain with taxi drivers, who dont know their way around.
I got no comm. from this , just helping him promote the service cos i feel its quite reasonable.

Triple-X
07-03-2008, 06:21 PM
Club selene is at mengjai intersection.. MP

Thks bro.But if getting to there by cab,how do i tell the driver?Mengjai road?Any landmarks or reference to tell the driver where to stop?

AHGONG
07-03-2008, 08:19 PM
HEY bros in BKK

i m currently in BKK and if any of you all interested to go for a drink or cheonging kindly PM me... i m staying in sukhumvit area.....

cheers :D

Mr.romantic
08-03-2008, 03:42 AM
PS: Opposite hollywood got a new disco, full of young crowds (16-20yrs old), super packed!! Local thai girls! someting like zouk in spore i think. we too old, dun think we want to go inside to look see. haha

that must be Zeed Pub. the sound system is way too loud.

comecomecome
09-03-2008, 12:36 AM
Bro, I have Pmed you. Let me do the honor of buying u a beer.

Many thanks.

HEY bros in BKK

i m currently in BKK and if any of you all interested to go for a drink or cheonging kindly PM me... i m staying in sukhumvit area.....

cheers :D

AHGONG
09-03-2008, 01:18 AM
Bro, I have Pmed you. Let me do the honor of buying u a beer.

Many thanks.

hey bro have replied u hope to meet u up soon

cheers

comecomecome
09-03-2008, 03:46 AM
Got it. Replied your PM.

Went for a walk walk tonight. It seems to be quieter than 4 months back when i was here. Was walking along the Sois along Sukumvit road and observed the colorful nightlife.

We jalan tomorrow and will report back.

Cheers.

SanPiPa
10-03-2008, 12:56 AM
that must be Zeed Pub. the sound system is way too loud.
oh yes, its Zeed Pub, super loud system i have to agree with you.
many youngsters waiting outside.

yanz
10-03-2008, 01:06 AM

Been to this Zeed once, packed to the brim with thai bengs n lians, even witnessed my first ever thai ah beng gang fight!! i think Zeed resembles banyan tree in music, layout n crowd but i still prefer banyan tree. :D

comecomecome
10-03-2008, 01:39 AM
Had the greatest pleasure of meeting Ahgong in BKK.

Went for dinner @ Coca and a long walk along the famous area along sukomvit road like Soi cowboy and Soi 8 where accaimed actions were there. Didn't like what we saw (probably on a sunday night) and so proceed to massage parlors along Soi 23. Most gals cmi so we took a walk back and landed in a small pub something like tanjong pagah and tang ren jie in shanghai. I guess we just need a place to chill and went in for a beer.

What we experienced was a new sensation of what BKK has to offer in terms of such a joint. Same procedure apply. A gal will sit with us each and we'll have to buy them a drink. Same tricks apply and they will ask for more drinks. Drinks in BKK is relatively affordable and we're there for a chill so I guess these kinda places is much cheaper in singapore and shanghai. Same rules apply - we got a "mamasan" type of figure who will try to push the gals for Short Time (ST) after the 1st drink. As both of us are not in the mood, we decided to "lee siao" the gals and just enjoy the company. They took the hint and ordered more drinks till we said we'll tip them. One word caution is that if u're there for the pickups, make your intentions early and leave after the 1st drinks and take the gals away.

Though its nothing exciting, I have gained valuable experience tonight at such a joint. AhGong migh have more info regarding how he was so sweet that his gal wanted to pay him 5000 Baht to "service" her... haha - joking. He is really a great guy to hang out with and I have learned many things from him in just one night.

Although I am very unfamilar with BKK, we intend to do our homework tonight and hopefull end up in a more exciting place tomorrow night.

Heres' a big Thank You to Ahgong for a wonderful evening. May we have luck getting what we want tomorrow.

Cheers!

Mr.romantic
10-03-2008, 05:41 AM

the Thai bengs and lians remind me of Fire disco at Orchard Plaza of yesteryears. hahaha. go to this pub on the left side of Zeed if you want to see very young girls (maybe 16-17 only) dancing. can't remember the name. whole pub infested with secondary school juveniles. saw a SYT dancing only with her bikini top on the platform. :p but low class place lah. knn young gays around also. sickening!

Been to this Zeed once, packed to the brim with thai bengs n lians, even witnessed my first ever thai ah beng gang fight!! i think Zeed resembles banyan tree in music, layout n crowd but i still prefer banyan tree. :D

fights are not uncommon in Soi 8. see it all the time. stupid Thai kiddos as usual.

Mr.romantic
10-03-2008, 06:11 AM
Went for dinner @ Coca and a long walk along the famous area along sukomvit road like Soi cowboy and Soi 8 where accaimed actions were there. Didn't like what we saw (probably on a sunday night) and so proceed to massage parlors along Soi 23. Most gals cmi so we took a walk back and landed in a small pub something like tanjong pagah and tang ren jie in shanghai. I guess we just need a place to chill and went in for a beer.

Although I am very unfamilar with BKK, we intend to do our homework tonight and hopefull end up in a more exciting place tomorrow night.

although most of the info posted on BKK threads are nothing new to me. but i like to see bros posting their FRs and experiences. always a pleasure to read. some are just leaches, get info. from here only and selfish to share.

today good mood so help you save time with some quick recommended cheong places. please post FR hor. :D

Agogo Bars/"Enjo Kosai":
Inthamara (Inthamara Soi 2 onwards)
Nana Plaza (Sukhumvit Soi 4)
Patpong (Silom)
Soi Cowboy (Sukhumvit Soi 23/Asoke)
Sukhumvit Soi 33 Bars
Thaniya/Suriwongse Jap Hostess KTV (Silom)

FL Pickups:
CM2 (Siam Novetel)
Petchburi Road (Outside Mona Lisa MP/Siam Hotel<--Demolished)
Q-Bar ((Sukumvit Soi 11) Only 50% are FLs
Thermae Coffeshop (Close to Sukhumvit Soi 15)

Pubs/Discos:
Bed Supper Club (Sukumvit Soi 11)
Dance Fever (Ratchada Soi 8)
Hollywood (Ratchada Soi 8)
Ratchada Soi 4 Pubs
Renovate (Opposite Resort)
Route 66 (RCA)
Santika (Ekamai)
Ekamai Pubs
Song Saleung (Thonglor Soi 21)
Slim (RCA)

Night Clubs:
Caribbean (Thanon Phracha Uthit)
Forte (RCA)
Resort (Ratchada Soi 13)
Soprano House (Sukhumvit Soi 26)

Soapy Massage Parlours:
Biwa (End of Petchburi Road)
Caesars (Huay Khwang)
Catherine (Rama 9)
Emmanuelle (Huay Khwang)
Poseidon (Ratchada Soi 17)
Colonze 2 (Ratchada Soi 7)
Utopia (Rama 9)

take note that there are many that are not listed. this is just on top of my head. let me know if you need further cheong info. hualumphong train station area also can cheong 500B FLs. haha.

http://www.theresortclub.com/pic/event/bikini08.jpg
Every heartbeat will stop with the Bikini party in Thursday night, 20 March 2008. You will meet many sexy famous models in Thailand with the tiny bikini suit. That night please well prepare youself because your breath may stop for a while. And don't forget the girl beside you, she sexy as much as the girl on stage, give her more drink, she will please you forever.

haizzz too bad i am in Tokyo now. :(

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
10-03-2008, 10:35 AM
Your knowledge of BKK cheong scene is unparallel!!! Thanks for the update! ;)

fights are not uncommon in Soi 8. see it all the time. stupid Thai kiddos as usual.Not to mention those drunk fuckers will 'drag race' their cars too :mad:

Thai_Traveller
10-03-2008, 12:13 PM
FL Pickups:
CM2 (Siam Novetel)

Pubs/Discos:
Ratchada Soi 4 Pubs
Route 66 (RCA)
Santika (Ekamai)
Ekamai Pubs
Slim (RCA)

Night Clubs:
Forte (RCA)
Resort (Ratchada Soi 13)

Soapy Massage Parlours:
Caesars (Huay Khwang)
Catherine (Rama 9)
Emmanuelle (Huay Khwang)
Utopia (Rama 9)

Bro Romantic, thanks for sharing the infor, might be going up to "Bangcock" :D again next week. Hopefully in time for the bikini party in Resort :)

AHGONG
10-03-2008, 02:58 PM
Had the greatest pleasure of meeting Ahgong in BKK.

Heres' a big Thank You to Ahgong for a wonderful evening. May we have luck getting what we want tomorrow.

Cheers!

aiyo bro pls dont say that.... we r just there to have fun mah... and since i m always the joker so just enjoy lah...... lets see wat happen 2nite heheheh.....

although most of the info posted on BKK threads are nothing new to me. but i like to see bros posting their FRs and experiences. always a pleasure to read. some are just leaches, get info. from here only and selfish to share.

today good mood so help you save time with some quick recommended cheong places. please post FR hor. :D

Agogo Bars/"Enjo Kosai":
Inthamara (Inthamara Soi 2 onwards)
Nana Plaza (Sukhumvit Soi 4)
Patpong (Silom)
Soi Cowboy (Sukhumvit Soi 23/Asoke)
Sukhumvit Soi 33 Bars
Thaniya/Suriwongse Jap Hostess KTV (Silom)

FL Pickups:
CM2 (Siam Novetel)

Pubs/Discos:
Ratchada Soi 4 Pubs
Route 66 (RCA)
Santika (Ekamai)
Ekamai Pubs
Slim (RCA)

Night Clubs:
Forte (RCA)
Resort (Ratchada Soi 13)

Soapy Massage Parlours:
Caesars (Huay Khwang)
Catherine (Rama 9)
Emmanuelle (Huay Khwang)
Utopia (Rama 9)

take note that there are many that are not listed. this is just on top of my head. let me know if you need further cheong info. hualumphong train station area also can cheong 500B FLs. haha.

http://www.theresortclub.com/pic/event/bikini08.jpg
Every heartbeat will stop with the Bikini party in Thursday night, 20 March 2008. You will meet many sexy famous models in Thailand with the tiny bikini suit. That night please well prepare youself because your breath may stop for a while. And don't forget the girl beside you, she sexy as much as the girl on stage, give her more drink, she will please you forever.

Wah bro u r always so helpful gum sia gum sia hehehe too bad u in tokyo if not sure ask u out for a drink.... anyway enjoy yr kawayi JPN AV gals hoh.... FR pls....hehehehe :D

goldenmile
10-03-2008, 07:13 PM
although most of the info posted on BKK threads are nothing new to me.

Agogo Bars/"Enjo Kosai":
FL Pickups:
Pubs/Discos:
Night Clubs:
Soapy Massage Parlours:

take note that there are many that are not listed. this is just on top of my head

Wow! just on top of yr head.. can't imagine the whole list.Think u know more than a Kun Thai, bet some thai guys dun even know. Out of the 31 places of "interest" u listed. i only know 12 and been to 7, mostly soapy MPs :o

Mr.romantic
11-03-2008, 01:48 AM
Your knowledge of BKK cheong scene is unparallel!!! Thanks for the update! ;)

Not to mention those drunk fuckers will 'drag race' their cars too :mad:

modify cars in BKK cheap lah. nevermind lah let them race loh. when they see hell king by then too late. :p

Thai culture got drinking problem but they like to save face lah. but i always see Japanese 醉汉 on the Tokyo trains also. no wonder the Japs like to go Thailand for sex and booze. cheap like fukk for them. kekekeke. :D

Mr.romantic
11-03-2008, 04:16 AM
Bro Romantic, thanks for sharing the infor, might be going up to "Bangcock" again next week. Hopefully in time for the bikini party in Resort :)

Resort parties are not to be missed. :p

Wah bro u r always so helpful gum sia gum sia hehehe too bad u in tokyo if not sure ask u out for a drink.... anyway enjoy yr kawayi JPN AV gals hoh.... FR pls....hehehehe

no Jap AV girls lah. if can bonk lonely obasans considered very lucky liao. kekekke.

Wow! just on top of yr head.. can't imagine the whole list.Think u know more than a Kun Thai, bet some thai guys dun even know. Out of the 31 places of "interest" u listed. i only know 12 and been to 7, mostly soapy MPs :o

how to compare to Khon Thai? Thai guys know where to sian naive young girls to bonk or find gems in neighbourhood KTVs leh. hahaha. :D

comecomecome
11-03-2008, 02:38 PM
Thats Mr. Romantic for the encouagement. I always beleve in sharing with like-minded and good people.

We have stumbled upon this link in which i am very impressed:

Fassion Massarge Akane (http://www.pink-project.com/akane/english/english_top.html)

Talk about technology and the internet age!

Tonight going with gong gong u knoe!

Pls wait for FR!

Tryplay
12-03-2008, 07:40 AM
Hi Bro Romantic,

Care to share the enterence infor for resort if you know? How much is the drink etc? and how much to open chivas, JD or johnny walker etc?

Thanks and cheers....
:D

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
12-03-2008, 11:56 AM
Hi Bro Romantic,

Care to share the enterence infor for resort if you know? How much is the drink etc? and how much to open chivas, JD or johnny walker etc?

Thanks and cheers....
:DSave money sign up membership......THB20K or 40K.....20 bottles to last you one year (but usually i polish them bottle off in less than 5 trips).......members got discounts on other things like LDs.......non-members one bottle cost almost 4k (you do the math) ;)

Tryplay
12-03-2008, 12:01 PM
Save money sign up membership......THB20K or 40K.....20 bottles to last you one year (but usually i polish them bottle off in less than 5 trips).......members got discounts on other things like LDs.......non-members one bottle cost almost 4k (you do the math) ;)

Bangkok disco open bottle so expensive har? I went pattaya disco open 1 bottle of Johnny walker for only THB1000.

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
12-03-2008, 12:36 PM
Bangkok disco open bottle so expensive har? I went pattaya disco open 1 bottle of Johnny walker for only THB1000.
brother this is not disco per se......this is Gentlemen's Club & by far The Resort is one of the top ones if not the top in BKK. I can also bring you go BKK local Thai discos open one bottle of Red (JW Red Label not red wine) at THB600-800. You pay for quality.....even hi-so discos in BKK one bottle also THB 2k plus liao......;)

Mr.romantic
12-03-2008, 03:50 PM
Hi Bro Romantic,

bro SUCHINDA has already answered the costs of opening bottles.

current minimum damage at Resort:

600B x 2 Beers (Cover Charge)
400B x 3 Lady Drinks (Compulsory)
100B (Service Charge)

Total Damage: 1900B (Excluding tips)

i think in the past there are too many cheapskates coming in and just oogle at the PRs and dancers. probably that's why they implement the compulsory lady drinks.

Resort is a place where you can guarantee those cheapskate GM disco clowns over at the Golden Mile/Thai Discos threads would not go. they only go to second class BKK pubs/clubs like Gotcha, Florence, Sky, etc.

cheapskate say cheapskate lah but still say Golden Mile Thai Discos are the best. but currently girls at Club Nana and Royal Pub are the best. say not fun at Club Nana or Royal pub in Singapore. if cheapo admit lah. hahaha. :D

Chris Goh
12-03-2008, 09:56 PM
Bros

I think that you're generally right about Resort. I've had many very pleasant nights at the Resort BUT do be careful my brothers.

The last time that me and my friends (from Malaysia) were there, we got picked on by a group of 12 locals (there were 6 of us) leaving one guy with a black eye, one with a split eyebrow (8 stitches and lots of blood) and a couple of torn shirts. Lucky that I only broke my watch. In the end, nothing too serious, but upset that a very fun night turned unpleasant.

We think that the thai chaps just wanted to leave without paying .......

Chris

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
12-03-2008, 11:18 PM
Bro i am gm stauch supporter too but me no clown or cheap charlie hor :p

Frankly i have never seen customers drinking beer in Resort......my philosophy is if you cannot splurge then all you can do is ogle.....dun waste time coz they can smell a cheapo miles away.....also there is no wisdom trying to 'ration' your liquor coz they will converge to drink it up for you.....so if you dun intend to live it up then sorry this joint is not for you :p

Mr.romantic
13-03-2008, 02:55 AM
I think that you're generally right about Resort. I've had many very pleasant nights at the Resort BUT do be careful my brothers.

The last time that me and my friends (from Malaysia) were there, we got picked on by a group of 12 locals (there were 6 of us) leaving one guy with a black eye, one with a split eyebrow (8 stitches and lots of blood) and a couple of torn shirts. Lucky that I only broke my watch. In the end, nothing too serious, but upset that a very fun night turned unpleasant.

We think that the thai chaps just wanted to leave without paying .......

over the years that i have hanged out in Resort i have never witnessed any fights before.

if a conflict escalates, end of the day it takes two hands to clap too.

Mr.romantic
13-03-2008, 02:57 AM
Bro i am gm stauch supporter too but me no clown or cheap charlie hor :p

Frankly i have never seen customers drinking beer in Resort......my philosophy is if you cannot splurge then all you can do is ogle.....dun waste time coz they can smell a cheapo miles away.....also there is no wisdom trying to 'ration' your liquor coz they will converge to drink it up for you.....so if you dun intend to live it up then sorry this joint is not for you :p

there are members who opt for the beer package so does not mean they are cheap charlie lah. hehe.

rationing of liquor? haha that sounds like those GM disco clowns! :p

etch
13-03-2008, 07:20 PM
there are members who opt for the beer package so does not mean they are cheap charlie lah. hehe.

rationing of liquor? haha that sounds like those GM disco clowns! :p

Is anyone of you guys still in BKK now? I'm flying there tomorrow- lone ranger. If yes let's meet up. It's my first time there :D

Mr.romantic
13-03-2008, 11:08 PM
Is anyone of you guys still in BKK now? I'm flying there tomorrow- lone ranger. If yes let's meet up. It's my first time there :D

in BKK as long as wallet have $$$ cheong alone also can. :D can jio many decent Thai ladies or WLs out. see which type is your cup of tea.

too bad i am stuck in Tokyo now. any questions can post here. will try my best to help. don't go to Resort and humsup my babes hor. hehehe.

ahgogo123
13-03-2008, 11:28 PM

Wow...chiong alone safe or not ah?? I oso plan going BBK, nv been there before
but can't find ppl to go chiong together....guess too late haha...
Btw bro, How long will u be staying??

Mr.romantic
14-03-2008, 01:13 AM
Wow...chiong alone safe or not ah?? I oso plan going BBK, nv been there before
but can't find ppl to go chiong together....guess too late haha...
Btw bro, How long will u be staying??

unless you are a very obnoxious person. cheonging alone in BKK is very safe. the same common sense applies whenever you are in a foreign country. you just have to do some research and not end up being a carrothead.

tip: avoid Nana Plaza. :p see see look look still ok.

nonolee
14-03-2008, 10:12 AM
sometimes i go to bkk alone also....this end march i going there alone again....see if can catch up with any bro there bo...

Tryplay
14-03-2008, 11:30 AM
Thank bro romantic and Bro SUCHINDA for the information.

I will be going down with my gf to bangkok, so looking for a night club, disco to choing with her. Btw, do you guys tink Resort is suitable for couple to choing? Or any other good recommendation?

Cheers.

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
14-03-2008, 12:03 PM
Thank bro romantic and Bro SUCHINDA for the information.

I will be going down with my gf to bangkok, so looking for a night club, disco to choing with her. Btw, do you guys tink Resort is suitable for couple to choing? Or any other good recommendation?

Cheers.
No la.....you busy ogle wait your girl tulan.....you also kan kor can see cannot touch....:p

BKK got so many happening discos for young, not so young, locals, foreigners, rich & commonfolk.....go try those better :D

Charmaine
14-03-2008, 02:15 PM
I think I'm falling in love with a G-club girl. My question is, are these girls traditionally as easy as bargirls? Some g-club girls I spoke to swear by their promise of never sleeping with customers no matter how drunk, and what's there not to believe them? They're gorgeous, articulate, playful and modern (my girl in question speaks near-perfect English, drives a Toyota, stays in a rented condominium, is a university graduate and uses the internet, MSN and Facebook regularly. She looks like a typical Chinese lady with fair skin and all - would easily have been mistaken for a Singaporean). She's a head turner and we're totally lost with each other.

On my 5th visit to the club I barfined her and we had such a good time together - we went to watch a movie near her place, had a marvellous dinner together, basically did the whole dating thing and she proceeded back to my hotel to sleep (no, I didn't touch her, just cuddled the night away. Don't ask me why. Maybe when you're totally smitten with somebody sex becomes an afterthought and you just want her to be well). We did talk about being together but she merely whispered "I'm working.. how can I have a boyfriend?". I've also asked her about coming to Singapore (all expenses paid, of course) and she flatly refused. But the next day we still hung out together like a couple and she brought me to her condominium, met up with 2 her friends staying in the same room (all working in the same G-club), went for coffee and basically just hung out. It was a lot of fun and we enjoy each other's company very much.

I know G-club girls aren't obligated to entertain customers after 2am, let alone sleep or go out with them, but my girl did all that with me and then some. I was dying to ask her if she has ever slept with any of her customers before (she's already been working for 2 years) but that question would have been crossing the line and extremely disrespectful, so I'm left to guess. I would have been heartbroken if she had said yes anyway.

I left the country a month ago and we still text each other regularly. It pains me to think that she is still obligated to hug and touch different men every night in her job, but I've been careful not to let her know my pain. She has said that she will need to work for another 3 years or so before she is able to buy a house outright (with cash); by then she will embark on a career as a beautician and quit her job. Before she joined the G-club she was a a waitress in a famous international cafe chain.

Are G-club girls no different from any of the bargirls working in Bangkok? At the end of the day, are they all just available at the right price? Is she the most elaborate liar in the world?

Mr.romantic
14-03-2008, 04:24 PM
I think I'm falling in love with a G-club girl. My question is, are these girls traditionally as easy as bargirls? Some g-club girls I spoke to swear by their promise of never sleeping with customers no matter how drunk, and what's there not to believe them? They're gorgeous, articulate, playful and modern (my girl in question speaks near-perfect English, drives a Toyota, stays in a rented condominium, is a university graduate and uses the internet, MSN and Facebook regularly. She looks like a typical Chinese lady with fair skin and all - would easily have been mistaken for a Singaporean). She's a head turner and we're totally lost with each other.

On my 5th visit to the club I barfined her and we had such a good time together - we went to watch a movie near her place, had a marvellous dinner together, basically did the whole dating thing and she proceeded back to my hotel to sleep (no, I didn't touch her, just cuddled the night away. Don't ask me why. Maybe when you're totally smitten with somebody sex becomes an afterthought and you just want her to be well). We did talk about being together but she merely whispered "I'm working.. how can I have a boyfriend?". I've also asked her about coming to Singapore (all expenses paid, of course) and she flatly refused. But the next day we still hung out together like a couple and she brought me to her condominium, met up with 2 her friends staying in the same room (all working in the same G-club), went for coffee and basically just hung out. It was a lot of fun and we enjoy each other's company very much.

I know G-club girls aren't obligated to entertain customers after 2am, let alone sleep or go out with them, but my girl did all that with me and then some. I was dying to ask her if she has ever slept with any of her customers before (she's already been working for 2 years) but that question would have been crossing the line and extremely disrespectful, so I'm left to guess. I would have been heartbroken if she had said yes anyway.

Are G-club girls no different from any of the bargirls working in Bangkok? At the end of the day, are they all just available at the right price? Is she the most elaborate liar in the world?

you must tell me which G-Club? some are second rate ones. some G Clubs have OFF girls and some are totally non bonkable. Eg. Resort, Caribbean, etc.

haha bro don't think so much lah. as for your questions. nobody can fully know what secrets she have. you are the best person to judge for yourself. in extreme cases some people engage PI to check background before they sponsor any girls.

some of these club girls are really nice girls saving up money for their future. but of course there are bad sheeps also.

she entertained you after 2am because either she likes you as a friend or she is trying to maintain good rapport with regular customers such as yourself. barfine 10x lady drinks sure beats sitting/working in the club where she is sick of already. going out and party is more fun for them if they are comfortable with you.

judging from your conversations with her. she is not interested to have a serious relationship with you. they don't trust men easily. most importantly they are not going to give up what they are able to earn unless you are fukking rich. i can tell you they will want you to sponsor them when they have fully scrutinised your financial bakground and hope to have a bull run. try asking her out a few times without barfining her and see what she says. they are free in the afternoons if they don't have a day job.

for a WL or club girl who really loves you. she will do anything for you with no money involved. she will even give you money!

bar girls = straightforward fukk
club girls = long term investment fukk

as for me i would usually focus on a few girls. stick to one girl for each club. going through all the emotional drama again can be taxing for health. :D

but love is blind. all the best and good luck. enjoy the wonderful BKK G-Club scene. these days i prefer Macau nightclubs and book a gorgeous PRC hostess for a bonk. straightforward and save more money instead. hahahaha.

snowwolf79
14-03-2008, 04:46 PM
hi all

has anyone tried the local joints of coyote clubs in intermara soi 23? i just went there last nite. seems very happening. but 1 point to note is that you need to speak some thai. they allow you to take the gal back to bonk overnite at 2000baht. ld is only 140 baht per hour.:D:D

Cyberspace Nerd
14-03-2008, 04:54 PM

the classic way of testing these girls to see if they really LOVE u is to say you have no money to give them (if they ask for it in huge amount). Or pretend u have no money to go back singapore, ask her if u can stay with her.
Just ask our legend Jun|ch|. He knows best :D

adidas88
14-03-2008, 05:17 PM

I left the country a month ago and we still text each other regularly. It pains me to think that she is still obligated to hug and touch different men every night in her job, but I've been careful not to let her know my pain. She has said that she will need to work for another 3 years or so before she is able to buy a house outright (with cash); by then she will embark on a career as a beautician and quit her job. Before she joined the G-club she was a a waitress in a famous international cafe chain.

bro ..... try reading "Private Dancer" by Stephen Leather ..

Charmaine
14-03-2008, 07:32 PM
Thank you all for your kind replies. :) I will definitely check out Private Dancer as recommended. Is it available as an e-book?

I just had a 2-hour long conversation with her on MSN. She's got a PC at home but apparently they all use this "top-up" scheme where you need to top up credits in order to use the internet, so she specially walked to an internet cafe to talk to me. By the way I've been to her place and she's got this huge-ass LCD flat screen TV (32 inch or something) that dwarfs the one I have in my own room, and her laptop is a Sony Vaio. By golly she's probably more well off than I am in absolute terms.

I asked her everything, and she told me everything. Assuming she isn't lying, these are some of the confessions she made to me.

- She likes me and really appreciated the fact that I didn't try to fuck her when she stayed over. Twice.

- All girls in her club are sworn by secrecy on their relationship status, so even if a girl has a boyfriend she is banned from telling the truth. Well she claims herself that she doesn't have one, ironically.

- All girls in her club do not sleep with their customers. She's only slept with this Australian-Chinese guy who was initially her customer but became "serious" about her and fucked her afterwords then left without a trace. She's still very hurt by what he did to her. Silly girl.

- I spoke to her about her job. Her curt reply was "I know. It is not easy, but I cannot choose." She also said that she can plan all she wants in the long term (to quit her job after she gets her house), but "you don't know the future."

What really attracts me to this girl is her honesty and demaenour. I mean, I can hold a perfect conversation with her in English, she's very attuned to world developments (she even knew about Mas Selamat's escape) and carries herself extremely well (Marc Jacobs handbag, DKNY watch; you know the drill). Best part is, she's very self-sufficient and has never demanded for anything for the sake of it. You all know how it works in G-Clubs - the more drinks you buy, the more she earns. In the 5 days I was there she didn't order a single drink; just modestly from my bottle. I also "tested" her by suggesting that I should buy her something expensive before I leave (like a watch or something) but she just smiled and shook her head - my guess is she can probably afford it herself. I didn't have to spend much on her besides just meals (the man has to pay out of politeness) and she even paid for my ice cafe latte at Starbucks. And yes, she came to meet me at 2pm in the day to go shopping (at Siam Square) and I was only picking up my own stuff, not hers.

Am I just trying to convince myself that she's "special"?

Maitong Kit Mak
14-03-2008, 09:08 PM
Thank you all for your kind replies. :) I will definitely check out Private Dancer as recommended. Is it available as an e-book?

I just had a 2-hour long conversation with her on MSN. She's got a PC at home but apparently they all use this "top-up" scheme where you need to top up credits in order to use the internet, so she specially walked to an internet cafe to talk to me. By the way I've been to her place and she's got this huge-ass LCD flat screen TV (32 inch or something) that dwarfs the one I have in my own room, and her laptop is a Sony Vaio. By golly she's probably more well off than I am in absolute terms.

I asked her everything, and she told me everything. Assuming she isn't lying, these are some of the confessions she made to me.

- She likes me and really appreciated the fact that I didn't try to fuck her when she stayed over. Twice.

- All girls in her club are sworn by secrecy on their relationship status, so even if a girl has a boyfriend she is banned from telling the truth. Well she claims herself that she doesn't have one, ironically.

- All girls in her club do not sleep with their customers. She's only slept with this Australian-Chinese guy who was initially her customer but became "serious" about her and fucked her afterwords then left without a trace. She's still very hurt by what he did to her. Silly girl.

- I spoke to her about her job. Her curt reply was "I know. It is not easy, but I cannot choose." She also said that she can plan all she wants in the long term (to quit her job after she gets her house), but "you don't know the future."

What really attracts me to this girl is her honesty and demaenour. I mean, I can hold a perfect conversation with her in English, she's very attuned to world developments (she even knew about Mas Selamat's escape) and carries herself extremely well (Marc Jacobs handbag, DKNY watch; you know the drill). Best part is, she's very self-sufficient and has never demanded for anything for the sake of it. You all know how it works in G-Clubs - the more drinks you buy, the more she earns. In the 5 days I was there she didn't order a single drink; just modestly from my bottle. I also "tested" her by suggesting that I should buy her something expensive before I leave (like a watch or something) but she just smiled and shook her head - my guess is she can probably afford it herself. I didn't have to spend much on her besides just meals (the man has to pay out of politeness) and she even paid for my ice cafe latte at Starbucks. And yes, she came to meet me at 2pm in the day to go shopping (at Siam Square) and I was only picking up my own stuff, not hers.

Yo bro..sounds familiar..Is she from THE PENT?:rolleyes:

Cyberspace Nerd
14-03-2008, 11:11 PM

seems to me she is self sufficient and has everything she needs and can afford anything she wants with her own money. she's also honest bla bla bla... so, what is the problem? that she is a g club girl? :rolleyes: test her by using Jun|ch| method. see if u can live off her.

Mr.romantic
15-03-2008, 01:47 AM
the classic way of testing these girls to see if they really LOVE u is to say you have no money to give them (if they ask for it in huge amount). Or pretend u have no money to go back singapore, ask her if u can stay with her.
Just ask our legend Jun|ch|. He knows best

seems to me she is self sufficient and has everything she needs and can afford anything she wants with her own money. she's also honest bla bla bla... so, what is the problem? that she is a g club girl? :rolleyes: test her by using Jun|ch| method. see if u can live off her.

please do not recommend Jun|ch|'s method to others. only Jun|ch| can pull off such stunts! :p

PS: seems that all the SBF "legends" such as Jun|ch|, suteerak1099, etc. have disappeared one by one. :D

etct88
15-03-2008, 03:28 AM
[QUOTE=Charmaine;2636828]Thank you all for your kind replies. :) I will definitely check out Private Dancer as recommended. Is it available as an e-book?

Hi Charmaine,

I read more than just the Private Dancer, many years ago. The stories are very true and real. Unfortunately, most end up losers.

I am touched by your gentleness and respectfullness. You will go far in life.

If you feel you really like the girl and she prove to be of your liking. And both of you are willing to like and love each other (if that happen), you have a lot of forgiveness and be able to accept her past.

For a start, your thoughts about her sleeping with other men does not augment well with your thoughts for a start.

Have a big heart, have an open mind (if you can). Trust me, they are just as human and they do LIKE Singaporean guys. If I wwere in your situation and she is really a good girl, I go ahead. (too bad, I can't turn the clock)

I once had the similiar thoughts like you and expressed it to a girl I really liked. She did not give answer and just fade away. I quietly regretted many many years later.

Having said that, I agreed with Mr R, there are black sheep. But from your expression, she seems real nice, but she also know you will habour such thoughts. Probably it will take time, for her to overcome her complex.

Are you willing to go the mile? It is really up to you.

You have my blessing..... choke dee

Mr.romantic
15-03-2008, 04:45 AM
What really attracts me to this girl is her honesty and demaenour. I mean, I can hold a perfect conversation with her in English, she's very attuned to world developments (she even knew about Mas Selamat's escape) and carries herself extremely well (Marc Jacobs handbag, DKNY watch; you know the drill).

In the 5 days I was there she didn't order a single drink; just modestly from my bottle. I also "tested" her by suggesting that I should buy her something expensive before I leave (like a watch or something) but she just smiled and shook her head - my guess is she can probably afford it herself. I didn't have to spend much on her besides just meals (the man has to pay out of politeness) and she even paid for my ice cafe latte at Starbucks. And yes, she came to meet me at 2pm in the day to go shopping (at Siam Square) and I was only picking up my own stuff, not hers.

Marc Jacobs handbag. ah good taste. even if one carries an authentic LV or Gucci handbag most would think it's fake. well you know haha Thailand the land of fake goods and smiles as well.

bro etct88 has said it well. are you willing to go the extra mile? even if she's the special girl in your life. i reckon the long distance relationship will be very taxing. i don't rule out the possibility but it's not easy. remember that the real relationship starts when she leaves the night scene. that will be the test of time. many things will happen along the way.

Charmaine
15-03-2008, 10:47 AM
Thank you all for your responses. :)

I didn't sleep well last night. She texted me at exactly 3am (2am Bangkok time; that's when they end work for the day) the night before. "Darling, I miss you so much!" was the message content.

All of you are absolutely right about the need to be big-hearted. I'm sure she's had an ugly past (they all seem to, anyway) and I need to be able to see past that if I want this to go anywhere. But the reason why I haven't been sleeping well is precisely because of that - I don't think I can. Not at this moment anyway.

Yesterday night I found out there is a real possibility that the "Australian-Chinese" guy in her life before me is on this board, reading this right now. We're all brothers so I can't bear any grudges, but it still hurts nonetheless. She's not told me much about him, but instinct tells me that he's that guy.

To him I say this - congratulations for scoring. She's a nice girl.

Now I'm just trying to look past this and forgive her past. But it's not going to be easy. I foresee an argument the next time we speak on MSN.

adidas88
15-03-2008, 01:30 PM
Thank you all for your responses. :)

I didn't sleep well last night. She texted me at exactly 3am (2am Bangkok time; that's when they end work for the day) the night before. "Darling, I miss you so much!" was the message content.

All of you are absolutely right about the need to be big-hearted. I'm sure she's had an ugly past (they all seem to, anyway) and I need to be able to see past that if I want this to go anywhere. But the reason why I haven't been sleeping well is precisely because of that - I don't think I can. Not at this moment anyway.

Yesterday night I found out there is a real possibility that the "Australian-Chinese" guy in her life before me is on this board, reading this right now. We're all brothers so I can't bear any grudges, but it still hurts nonetheless. She's not told me much about him, but instinct tells me that he's that guy.

To him I say this - congratulations for scoring. She's a nice girl.

Now I'm just trying to look past this and forgive her past. But it's not going to be easy. I foresee an argument the next time we speak on MSN.

bro charmaine .. i'm not being negative on thai gals ... the bros here have been very nice to u saying good things ... i hope u'll not be offended by what i'm going to comment here ...

first ... she can afford to drive a car, live in a rented condo, have branded stuffs etc etc ... have u think abt how she can afford this life style ??
remember she's living in thailand ...

second ... if a working gal like her says she do not sleep with anyone ... it's like telling cat do not eat fish ...

third ... she's internet savy ... which means she know more "foreigners" than u can ever think of ... and the possibilities when these "foreigners" come to bkk she hang out with them are high ...

fourth ... thai gals are smarter than u think .... especially those working gals ... have u heard of the chinese saying "a long fishing line catches more fish" ??

fifth .. have it ever cross ur mind that someone or more than one is "taking care" of her ??
and sending money to her every month ??

bro ... i have been through these before ...
everythings looks so perfect in the beginning ...
i know what u r thinking and how u feel now ...
i was in ur state of mind before and only listen to the good words ...
just like the class 95 advertisment slogan ...

beware .... u ain't see nothing yet ...

Cyberspace Nerd
15-03-2008, 01:57 PM
bro etct88 has said it well. are you willing to go the extra mile? even if she's the special girl in your life. i reckon the long distance relationship will be very taxing. i don't rule out the possibility but it's not easy. remember that the real relationship starts when she leaves the night scene. that will be the test of time. many things will happen along the way.

If long distance taxing, then no choice but to go over to bkk to stay with her.... like Jun|ch|. :D Can test her out also...then maybe spy on her see whether she got fuck around.....if bored when she is working, can go huay kwang market bio chio bus or go to sois of sukhumvit to look for free fuck...

I think this bro charmaine will have a better life than Jun as there are all the luxuries in her house, 32 inc LCD, condo with facilities, she is rich.....got wachine machine also I supposed...not like Jun have to do his own laundry...hand wash somemore...hahha...

Cyberspace Nerd
15-03-2008, 02:00 PM

I foresee u will end up like a sadF**k. try to prove us wrong like Jun|ch| or suteerak1099 . :D

WOOHOO
15-03-2008, 02:30 PM

very well said!!!!!!Clap!Clap!Clap!

WOOHOO

Charmaine
15-03-2008, 02:46 PM
bro charmaine .. i'm not being negative on thai gals ... the bros here have been very nice to u saying good things ... i hope u'll not be offended by what i'm going to comment here ...

first ... she can afford to drive a car, live in a rented condo, have branded stuffs etc etc ... have u think abt how she can afford this life style ??
remember she's living in thailand ...

second ... if a working gal like her says she do not sleep with anyone ... it's like telling cat do not eat fish ...

third ... she's internet savy ... which means she know more "foreigners" than u can ever think of ... and the possibilities when these "foreigners" come to bkk she hang out with them are high ...

fourth ... thai gals are smarter than u think .... especially those working gals ... have u heard of the chinese saying "a long fishing line catches more fish" ??

fifth .. have it ever cross ur mind that someone or more than one is "taking care" of her ??
and sending money to her every month ??

Thank you Adidas88. I totally understand where you are coming from. I do have feelings for this girl, but I'm still perfectly sober (at least I hope I am). That is why I have turned to this forum to seek for expert advice from players who have already been there, done everything and felt everything that I am feeling right now.

Which was why my first question posted on the forum was "are G-Club girls just high-class go-go girls"? If everyone here can tell me that they mostly are, then I'm definitely going to hold back right now, forget about her and move on. If G-Club girls (forummers here should know them better than I do) can tell me that they're mostly just modern city girls looking to earn a quick buck then get out and do something else thereafter, then this presents a different story. Right now I'm still trying to establish if my girl is. Does anyone know how much on average a G-Club girl earns a month? According to my girl they can fetch anything from 15,000 THB to 50,000 THB a month. And yes, she has "guaranteed" that girls in her club swear on never sleeping with their customers but I'm skeptical. Just a few months back a friend of mine managed to score with a girl - from the same club. She told him the exact same thing.

I'm not discounting the fact that she might already have a personal ATM machine somewhere in the States or Germany feeding US dollars or Euros into her account right now. And her lifestyle does see a little extravagant considering she is "saving up to buy a house". So I'm not (at least I hope I'm not) blocking off these things as of now. But I'm also entertaining the idea that she's genuine. I think she has some idea athat I'm just a normal employee working in a decent job with unspectacular wages.

I'm sure she's smart enough to cover her tracks if there was any chance she will be caught with "undesirable" secrets, but she's freely given me her number, her 2 sisters' numbers and her address. I might spring a surprise visit and catch her in the act - I'm sure she's thought of that. But she also has 2 mobile phones, which she conveniently explained away ("I like the number so I buy").

Thank you everyone for bothering to tackle such a personal problem with me. It may seem trivial to players like yourselves but I really appreciate the advice .

candox69
15-03-2008, 03:00 PM
considering she is "saving up to buy a house".

Alot of the girls has this dream of saving up to buy a house, there is nothing wrong about this. My gf only making 8K bahts a months and she dream to save up to buy a house as well.

What sort of apartment is she living in and which areas, the rental in bkk is not cheap by thai standard. in sukhumvit areas a small run down 1 room apartment in the far little soi can costs around 7K baht. a reasonable small studio will set you 30K Baht.

Is if she is making 15K to 50K baht then there is noway that she will have problem staying in her own apartment.

Charmaine
15-03-2008, 03:14 PM
Hi candox69,

She stays in Ratchada and claims that the monthly rental fees are 6k THB.

Mr.romantic
15-03-2008, 03:53 PM
I think this bro charmaine will have a better life than Jun as there are all the luxuries in her house, 32 inc LCD, condo with facilities, she is rich.....got wachine machine also I supposed...not like Jun have to do his own laundry...hand wash somemore...hahha...

i think Jun|ch| helps to wash his girlfriend's underwear also. :D

Mr.romantic
15-03-2008, 04:02 PM
This topic is like "marry a thia ger"....... but maybe we should start a topic on "having a thai gf?"

Anyway, just want to pop a question.

For all we know that 99% of the MP girls have sex with customers.

Anyone know how much does a G-club girl earn a month without having sex with customer?:(

no this is more like "Woes Of A Tirak". :)

G-Club girl's basic salary is around 15,000B and above excluding lady drinks commission.

Mr.romantic
15-03-2008, 04:20 PM
Thank you Adidas88. I totally understand where you are coming from. I do have feelings for this girl, but I'm still perfectly sober (at least I hope I am). That is why I have turned to this forum to seek for expert advice from players who have already been there, done everything and felt everything that I am feeling right now.

Which was why my first question posted on the forum was "are G-Club girls just high-class go-go girls"? If everyone here can tell me that they mostly are, then I'm definitely going to hold back right now, forget about her and move on. If G-Club girls (forummers here should know them better than I do) can tell me that they're mostly just modern city girls looking to earn a quick buck then get out and do something else thereafter, then this presents a different story. Right now I'm still trying to establish if my girl is. Does anyone know how much on average a G-Club girl earns a month? According to my girl they can fetch anything from 15,000 THB to 50,000 THB a month. And yes, she has "guaranteed" that girls in her club swear on never sleeping with their customers but I'm skeptical. Just a few months back a friend of mine managed to score with a girl - from the same club. She told him the exact same thing.

I'm not discounting the fact that she might already have a personal ATM machine somewhere in the States or Germany feeding US dollars or Euros into her account right now. And her lifestyle does see a little extravagant considering she is "saving up to buy a house". So I'm not (at least I hope I'm not) blocking off these things as of now. But I'm also entertaining the idea that she's genuine. I think she has some idea athat I'm just a normal employee working in a decent job with unspectacular wages.

I'm sure she's smart enough to cover her tracks if there was any chance she will be caught with "undesirable" secrets, but she's freely given me her number, her 2 sisters' numbers and her address. I might spring a surprise visit and catch her in the act - I'm sure she's thought of that. But she also has 2 mobile phones, which she conveniently explained away ("I like the number so I buy").

hi bro i can sense you are dwelling deeper and deeper into this dilemma and self contradiction. most club girls sleep with customers or guys. some for money, some for just the fun of it. to me they are no different than those girls partying at RCA pubs. they go for ONS with giks or strangers. it is very normal in Thailand.

like i said before if she is serious about being with you. she will leave her job and start a new life with you. from the looks of it seems that money is her priority now. can't blame her for that though. don't push her too much. you will regret it later. enjoy the moments while it last. isn't that better? if you can't take the heat. throw in the towel and call it quits. better for both parties. no need to confront whether she does "sideline" or not. if you cannot get pass that. i strongly recommend you hire a PI. that is the best solution but are you willing to accept the truth?

they have multiple mobile lines for different purposes. most likely one for personal and one for work. or as a backup.

vmtech
15-03-2008, 07:24 PM
This topic is like "marry a thia ger"....... but maybe we should start a topic on "having a thai gf?"

Anyway, just want to pop a question.

For all we know that 99% of the MP girls have sex with customers.

Anyone know how much does a G-club girl earn a month without having sex with customer?:(

i would say 100% of the MP girls have sex wih customers, tts wad customers go for. fact.
gclub girls generally earn more and live a "higher" life den thier agg counterparts, if REALLY nv sleep with customers, i can say maybe 30k?
or more, cuz nv sleep doesnt mean she cannot KC with customer, so tips tips tips add up alot also

Charmaine
15-03-2008, 09:17 PM
Thank you for your response, Mr. Romantic. You've been extremely helpful to me thus far and I'm very appreciative. In this time of emotional loss and confusion, forum members like you are to be treasured.

To be honest the PI idea popped into my head before but since I reckon it will cost a bomb (and I personally don't find it very respectful - I'd be mad if she did it to me) I think I'll have to look past this. I can handle the truth but I don't think I want to spend so much to uncover it. Just a practical man speaking. :)

G-Club girls, even if they end up sleeping with their customers, don't get paid for it - this I'm pretty sure. They're not pros and whatever they choose to do outside their own work hours (like sleep around freely with handsome strangers) is entirely up to them. I think your analogy of G-Club girls like RCA girls are spot on - after all they're young, attractive and have absolute liberty to sleep around a little bit with whom they desire. I don't think any of us are in a position to control or deny the existence of this facet of Thai life.

I can say for sure that her priority is with her family and earning enough money - for now. I'm ok with that. I guess I just want to be sure at this stage that she's not bringing me on a futile emotional ride.

candox69
15-03-2008, 10:38 PM
Hi candox69,

She stays in Ratchada and claims that the monthly rental fees are 6k THB.

Ratchada is a long 5 km stretch, the price from the start to the end is very different, 6K mean a small 25sqm apartment. with a small little toilet.

Cyberspace Nerd
15-03-2008, 11:10 PM
Slim and Route 66 still quite happening...always packed during weekends. Not much chance to go G club as tirak always with me :D

devilboy1978(2)
15-03-2008, 11:32 PM
I say 99% cuz.... the remaining 1% is old, ugly and unlikely you will bonk lor.:(

Confirmed we wun bonk,but there r others dat would...:D
So its still 100%...

Charmaine
15-03-2008, 11:47 PM
i would say 100% of the MP girls have sex wih customers, tts wad customers go for. fact.
gclub girls generally earn more and live a "higher" life den thier agg counterparts, if REALLY nv sleep with customers, i can say maybe 30k?
or more, cuz nv sleep doesnt mean she cannot KC with customer, so tips tips tips add up alot also

Hi vmtech,

May I know what "KC" is? Sorry I'm very new here.

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
16-03-2008, 12:42 AM
no this is more like "Woes Of A Tirak". :)

G-Club girl's basic salary is around 15,000B and above excluding lady drinks commission.

Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK thread kena hijacked by another sadfuck to air his woes of a tirak? HERE WE GO AGAIN! :rolleyes:

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
16-03-2008, 12:44 AM
Route 66 can catch some decent girls also.:p

Define "DECENT"....hehehe 50% of my hit rate there i managed to get into theor pants.....the other half of the other 50% i got to 1st base at least :D

Many nightlife girls frequent RCA.......not so decent im my books ;)

mambo_maus
16-03-2008, 07:15 AM

Charmaine,
It seems like this girl is too 'polished', she has left all the bases covered well.
I elaborate... the reasons u have mentioned above are all well and true, they make sense, however, I might think that over you; she has the upper hand. NO girl would like to work in this industry, so long as you keep this in mind whilst you carry on with her, you are much better off.
Life for them is hard, harder than you and I can ever picture, there is always an extenuating circumstance that compels her to work and let men grope, hug, touch all night for a couple of drinks. While everyone has a price, a lot of them are numb of the leering perverts that go to these joints with one sole aim in mind. So it might be that when you came along, you provided a refreshing change.
I fear that although she likes you, but it is a stop gap measure till her ATM revisits her. All the information given to you mentioned in earlier post has added false creditability to her sweet sweet song. She may not have the intention to cheat or lie to you. But I feel she is withholding back a lot of information that she fears might make you change your impression of her. For example, in her hometown, she has a child.
Addresses in bbk can be changed on a whim, she may move to another ‘sister’s’ house when confronted. And as a side note, you will never catch her in the act in her rented place.
What stands out to me is that she is fluent in english; it seems very odd for a thai. I mean that: look, most ppl learn thai by having a long haired dictionary. To be fluent in the language, u must have a supportive native speaker to help attain a certain level of fluency and have had a lot of practice along the way, she cant learn that much and tat fast in a disco setting, and when she leaves the disco, assuming that she runs her daily errands, are all not going to improve her English, unless its constant interaction with a english native speaker.
Also, when she leaves the industry, do you really think you have a chance at a real relationship with her? is she ready to settle down with you in Singapore? Or you ready to drop your life and move? Think about it. After all the effort and trials she has been through, she finally got a house, bought with cash. Great. Then her entire family sees her as a cash cow, to buy them houses too. The cycle repeats itself.
Perhaps, there are many more elements that you are unsure of. That nagging doubt in the back of your mind that tells you, is that real? Is she real? No amount of advice can get you through this as it is a completely different world compared to the all singing all dancing societal veneer that the thais so masterfully lead us to believe.
But as men are, we are all sucker for beautiful women. Consider all the elements before psyching yourself to find the conviction on empty words; and if you can, let me know, i am still searching for the same answers you seek.

Regards.

mambo_maus
16-03-2008, 07:15 AM

Charmaine,
It seems like this girl is too 'polished', she has left all the bases covered well.
I elaborate... the reasons u have mentioned above are all well and true, they make sense, however, I might think that over you; she has the upper hand. NO girl would like to work in this industry, so long as you keep this in mind whilst you carry on with her, you are much better off.
Life for them is hard, harder than you and I can ever picture, there is always an extenuating circumstance that compels her to work and let men grope, hug, touch all night for a couple of drinks. While everyone has a price, a lot of them are numb of the leering perverts that go to these joints with one sole aim in mind. So it might be that when you came along, you provided a refreshing change.
I fear that although she likes you, but it is a stop gap measure till her ATM revisits her. All the information given to you mentioned in earlier post has added false creditability to her sweet sweet song. She may not have the intention to cheat or lie to you. But I feel she is withholding back a lot of information that she fears might make you change your impression of her. For example, in her hometown, she has a child.
Addresses in bbk can be changed on a whim, she may move to another ‘sister’s’ house when confronted. And as a side note, you will never catch her in the act in her rented place.
What stands out to me is that she is fluent in english; it seems very odd for a thai. I mean that: look, most ppl learn thai by having a long haired dictionary. To be fluent in the language, u must have a supportive native speaker to help attain a certain level of fluency and have had a lot of practice along the way, she cant learn that much and tat fast in a disco setting, and when she leaves the disco, assuming that she runs her daily errands, are all not going to improve her English, unless its constant interaction with a english native speaker.
Also, when she leaves the industry, do you really think you have a chance at a real relationship with her? is she ready to settle down with you in Singapore? Or you ready to drop your life and move? Think about it. After all the effort and trials she has been through, she finally got a house, bought with cash. Great. Then her entire family sees her as a cash cow, to buy them houses too. The cycle repeats itself.
Perhaps, there are many more elements that you are unsure of. That nagging doubt in the back of your mind that tells you, is that real? Is she real? No amount of advice can get you through this as it is a completely different world compared to the all singing all dancing societal veneer that the thais so masterfully lead us to believe.
But as men are, we are all sucker for beautiful women. Consider all the elements before psyching yourself to find the conviction on empty words; and if you can, let me know, i am still searching for the same answers you seek.

Regards.

Cyberspace Nerd
16-03-2008, 12:29 PM
Charmaine,

Nowadays a lot of thai ppl can speak english quite well, especially if they are uni educated and lives in BKK. Ask Jun|ch|, his agogo gf is from ABAC, dun prey prey...hahaha....

those decent uni girls that I know thru chatrooms can speak english quite well..because they are influenced by american/western culture, they listen to english pop songs...etc...

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
16-03-2008, 12:31 PM
Charmaine, it is pussies galore in Thailand......why limit yourself & get hung up over one piece of public pussy? :rolleyes:

No one goes to AGGs or MPs to look for wife.......fuck & forget.....if it was a good fuck then keep her for a few more nites.....not that hard to do right? ;)

Cyberspace Nerd
16-03-2008, 12:55 PM
Charmaine, it is pussies galore in Thailand......why limit yourself & get hung up over one piece of public pussy? :rolleyes:

No one goes to AGGs or MPs to look for wife.......fuck & forget.....if it was a good fuck then keep her for a few more nites.....not that hard to do right? ;)

You obviously dont know the meaning of SPECIAL. :D

You go MP or agogo or whatever also got SPECIAL girl right? or someone who makes u feel special.

If i were Charmaine, I wouldnt think so much, just carry on a relationship with her and see what happens. Why need to think if she is sleeping around etc...a lot of people are afraid to get involve with these kind of girls is bcos they are afraid of kena con money. if she is not out to con ur money, then just enjoy her company and free fucks. Time will tell if she is really genuine.

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
16-03-2008, 01:05 PM
You obviously dont know the meaning of SPECIAL. :D

You go MP or agogo or whatever also got SPECIAL girl right? or someone who makes u feel special.

If i were Charmaine, I wouldnt think so much, just carry on a relationship with her and see what happens. Why need to think if she is sleeping around etc...a lot of people are afraid to get involve with these kind of girls is bcos they are afraid of kena con money. if she is not out to con ur money, then just enjoy her company and free fucks. Time will tell if she is really genuine.
Yes by all means just carry on relationship with her to enjoy & reap the benefits of a GFE fuck but dun get emotionally involved.......why bother what she does behind your back as long as you are not poorer for it & she treats you like No.1 each time? Sometimes know the truth then you be disappointed :)

Charmaine
16-03-2008, 01:16 PM
Thank you, mambo_maus. Reading your post made me wake up from my semi-slumber.

- I've suspected this all along. She claims to be a graduate, yes. But that does not explain away the fact that she's so much better in English than her counterparts (who all claim to be graduates). My friend was sitting with a social work graduate from Thornburi University and they hardly mustered a decent conversation all night.

- She's always giving the excuse that she can't text me as often as she likes because her mobile line's out of credit - she has to top it up again at 7-eleven if she wants to sms. But I've realised every time when I confront her with something semi-serious, her sms replies reach me almost immediately.

- She hasn't sms-ed me for the entire day already. It's a Saturday at the club - has she disappeared into the night frolicking a random rich man?

- Whenever I ask about her about the possibility of quitting her job or bringing her over to Singapore, she would reply curtly; almost embarassingly quiet. She might have a hatful of skeletons in that closet of hers.

Below is a short extract of the MSN conversation I had with her just 2 days ago. Names are withheld for anonymity but the actual conversation (parts of it anyway) is reproduced as is, spelling errors inclusive, for authenticity.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
N says:
i at internet cafe
N says:
signal so slow
Me says:
oh? you didnt top up your internet at home?
N says:
office clost
N says:
u busy today?
Me says:
no i am not. not too busy
Me says:
i miss you
N says:
i miss u too
Me says:
is it ok i keep texting you? i think i text you 5 times a day
N says:
no disturb
N says:
i like that
N says:
pls text me
N says:
u text me or call i didt wast cradit
N says:
not same singapore
Me says:
so i can text you as many times as i want? no disturb?
N says:
No
N says:
u can text me
N says:
i like taht make me happy
Me says:
i miss you so much but cannot see you now. it's difficult for me
N says:
err
N says:
u realy no gf now
N says:
?
Me says:
You don't believe me?
N says:
so who keep calling u when i on da bed with u (my phone rang a million times)
Me says:
that's my dad
Me says:
my parents are not in Singapore. They just wanted to check on me to see if i'm alright
Me says:
you dont believe me?
N says:
y u don't tok to them
Me says:
because i was hugging you then
N says:
even u have i understand.just wondering coz u said yor ex gf is know her for long time
Me says:
No it isn't her
-----------------------------------------------------
Me says:
it hurts me to know you have to work there every day
N says:
thank u for that felling for me
N says:
how long u finish with gf
Me says:
About a year? Maybe more
N says:
not long
Me says:
do you really like me?
Me says:
pls tell me the truth
N says:
yes i do
Me says:
because everybody thinks i am crazy
N says:
true
N says:
if i not like u y stay wit u for 2 nite
N says:
my fren all go back
N says:
can i ask u..?
Me says:
all my friends think i cannot fall in love with a working girl
Me says:
Everyone think I am crazy
N says:
may be u many time fall in love with da girl?? (persumably means I fall in love easily)
(I answered her as best as I could)
------------------------------------------------------------
N says:
hey just now u ssid u know i hide something
Me says:
nevermind
Me says:
It was just a thought
N says:
hey is it alrite u chating wit me?
Me says:
yes its alright
Me says:
did you go to the internet cafe to talk to me?
N says:
yep
Me says:
thank you. I'm touched
N says:
just opposit my place
Me says:
i think i am falling in love
N says:
may be becos u don't know me well
Me says:
you think so?
Me says:
you dont want me to love you? thats why you say that
N says:
no don't get me wrong
N says:
everybody need love
Me says:
why do you say i dont know you well enough?
Me says:
what kind of person are you?
N says:
i don't know wht person i'm too
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Me says:
when will you quit?
Me says:
you want to work forever?
N says:
i knw..but nobody know da futire u know
N says:
i only can plan wht to do. but anything is can happen all da time
N says:
so i'm relax
Me says:
its not so easy to work there
N says:
i know
N says:
u think i'm stupid
------------------------------------------------------------
N says:
y u sad
Me says:
because to see you, it's very expensive
N says:
next time you come back
N says:
and i take care of u
-------------------------------------------------------------
Me says: So what happened in the end.
N says: first time he customer u know.but later he said he serius with me.so i try with him, but it's not work
N says:
i don't love him
N says:
so i tell him da true
Me says:
you try with him, but not me
Me says:
maybe i am not good enough for you
N says:
i not mean that
N says:
u verry good u know
N says:
i mean we so new
----------------------------------------------------------
Me says:
you know, i thought about bringing you to singapore
Me says:
buy your air ticket and hotel, then you can just come and i bring you around
Me says:
but that day you said no
N says:
ok let me think again may be i want to go.

----------------------------------------------------------
Me says:
if given a choice, will you still work there?
N says:
err
Me says:
nothing to say?
N says:
err
Me says:
its ok
Me says:
its your work i know
N says:
err
Me says:
thats all you can say now huh
N says:
haha
N says:
don't know wht to say

--------------------------------------------------------------

That's the gist of it, really. I apologise for forcing people to put up with our crap conversation, but if anything I hope it would help shed some light on what she's really thinking. I appreciate everyone's time in reading this.

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
16-03-2008, 02:39 PM
Bro, i think you kena KC & will be joining the SF club soon.....WAKE UP LAH! :rolleyes:

candox69
16-03-2008, 03:21 PM
if she is not out to con ur money, then just enjoy her company and free fucks. Time will tell if she is really genuine.

Hi Brother, nothing come free la, having a gf feeling company and gfe fuck is good enough. I still give my gf some money every now and then, thought she did not asked for it. But overall, this work out much much cheaper as comparing to cheonging the night screen all the time.

And there is someone to show you around on weekend. They are poor soul trying to make a living and their pay is so miserable. I really pity them at them.

everywhere
16-03-2008, 04:18 PM
That's the gist of it, really. I apologise for forcing people to put up with our crap conversation, but if anything I hope it would help shed some light on what she's really thinking. I appreciate everyone's time in reading this.

don't apologise, come on. i, for one, was very entertained by that conversation. i'm sure most guys here can understand your situation, especially if the girl is damn pretty then even more understandable.

i can't tell you what she's thinking, but from my own experience and observation from other guys, i believe that even though many people like to stereotype thai girls, it's not always true. these girls are after all, human. it's not impossible for them to fall in love, but unless you can provide a solid proof for these girls that you will give them a good life, they will not put all their eggs in one basket (you).

HOWEVER

i also must say, there is a good reason why many guys have negative opinions of real relationships with thai girls. it's because many of them are indeed 'well-trained' in emotional traps, and will do and say anything for the sake of money.

i guess what i'm trying to say is: every girl is different. don't ignore the advice given to you here, take it into consideration, but don't let those words be the holy grail. judge for yourself the situation, and rationalize it yourself:

-are you prepared to spend the rest of your life with her?
-if not, why are you tormenting yourself emotionally over this?
-if yes, ask yourself again: are you sure?
-find out more about her before committing further into the relationship. i know that it's not easy to just stop falling deeper in 'love', but personally what i do is whenever i find myself liking a WL too much, i will find a flaw of hers and focus on that and it always works. sometimes, it even works so well that i end up getting sick of the girl. sometimes you hang out with her a bit more, as she take you deeper into her personal life, you'll find that there are certain aspects of her that you dislike, maybe even enough to make you change your mind about her.

Cyberspace Nerd
16-03-2008, 04:27 PM
Route 66 can catch some decent girls also.:p

If I cheong BKK longer, I believe my hit rate there will be quite high...:D RCA now got a lot of tourist go there...must go underground disco liao...hahah

rapala_fisher
16-03-2008, 05:00 PM
guys lets not get drifted away from topic of the thread itself.

let us contribute more about the chionging.

it has been a while since i posted anything due to the fact that i havent been to bangkok in a while.:D

after reading so much about clubs at rachada...really hope some SB bros can bring me around there when i am in bangkok...especially the resort...my goss the girls are hot...:D

well...most of the time we will be getting hard liquor from duty-free so lets come out with the places where we can bring it and how much it will cost to bring it into the club...

the only place i know is booze.will update more when i go there during april.

Booze - 500 baht

misa-adrian
16-03-2008, 08:23 PM
hey any old birds care to share Jun|ch| method of testing his Agg gf?? abit curious though

Charmaine
16-03-2008, 10:06 PM
Thank you all for putting up with me and my ridiculous love story. In a bid not to send this thread off the rails, I'll try my best to rationalise this myself and regular forum members should be able to read about "Happening Joints in BKK" when clicking on this link instead of my sappy crap. I'll get a grip and leave this thread very soon.

I just spoke to her again today from 1.30pm - 5pm on MSN (she was still nursing a hangover) while she was having lunch at the same time (we web-cammed). I reckon that's a darn long time to be talking to somebody if you're not the least bit interested in him, so I'm happy enough. 3 major issues were addressed today and this should give a good indication of where I should be going with my feelings.

1. I told her about the possibility of me visiting again in 2 months. She was nonchalant (as far as I could see on webcam anyway) and only offered a "Ok I would love to see you again but if you don't come what can I do; I can only wait" response as opposed to being over the moon. She did promise to stay with me 24 hours a day during the duration of my trip though.

2. I asked again about the possibility of having a relationship. She repeated again that she cannot have a boyfriend because of the nature of her work and we're still "too new" to try anything (we've known each other for 9 months).

3. I asked her about the possibility of going back to visit her family and parents in her province. It was a flat "no" (her parents will disapprove, she says).

I guess that wraps up a lot of loose ends. She likes me but not enough to change her life for me, and intelligent to know that love alone can't put food on the table. Either that or I'm just not rich enough for her to settle for and she knows it. As much as I appreciate her not being overly loose (plenty of other Thai girls will throw the word "tirak" around like confetti and she hardly ever), she's as tough a nut to crack as your average holier-than-thou Singapore girl. At this stage I'm inclined to give it up.

Thank you all for reading.

Mr.romantic
16-03-2008, 10:16 PM
guys lets not get drifted away from topic of the thread itself.

let us contribute more about the chionging.

it has been a while since i posted anything due to the fact that i havent been to bangkok in a while.:D

after reading so much about clubs at rachada...really hope some SB bros can bring me around there when i am in bangkok...especially the resort...my goss the girls are hot...:D

well...most of the time we will be getting hard liquor from duty-free so lets come out with the places where we can bring it and how much it will cost to bring it into the club...

Booze - 500 baht

aiyah let bro Charmaine continue mah. very long never get me so excited liao. :p anyway most of the club info. on this thread are no brainers also.

ok lah i contribute some a club link loh.

THE SOPRANO HOUSE INTERNATIONAL EXCLUSIVE CLUB (http://www.thesopranohouse.com/)

i personally find bringing your own liquor to a pub and paying corkage not worth it. in Chiang Mai it is common to bring your own liquor to pubs or restaurants and there is no corkage charge.

Cyberspace Nerd
16-03-2008, 10:18 PM

Booze - 500 baht

Where is this Booze located?

Yeah would like to know more about bringing our own liquor into cheong places . :D

Mr.romantic
16-03-2008, 10:29 PM
Where is this Booze located?

Yeah would like to know more about bringing our own liquor into cheong places . :D

i think bro rapala_fisher's info is outdated. Booze on Thongor Soi 10 should be closed already. :D check out the nearby Song Saleung on Thonglor Soi 21 instead.

Mr.romantic
16-03-2008, 10:43 PM
Thank you for your response, Mr. Romantic. You've been extremely helpful to me thus far and I'm very appreciative. In this time of emotional loss and confusion, forum members like you are to be treasured.

I think your analogy of G-Club girls like RCA girls are spot on - after all they're young, attractive and have absolute liberty to sleep around a little bit with whom they desire. I don't think any of us are in a position to control or deny the existence of this facet of Thai life.

glad that i can be of help. don't mention it. i am not going to sugar coat the facts anyway. the other bros here have contributed constructively with their experiences as well.

in regards to the sleeping around part i think it has to do with the Thai "sanuk" culture. :p

rapala_fisher
16-03-2008, 10:54 PM
aiyah let bro Charmaine continue mah. very long never get me so excited liao. :p anyway most of the club info. on this thread are no brainers also.

THE SOPRANO HOUSE INTERNATIONAL EXCLUSIVE CLUB (http://www.thesopranohouse.com/)

i personally find bringing your own liquor to a pub and paying corkage not worth it. in Chiang Mai it is common to bring your own liquor to pubs or restaurants and there is no corkage charge.

hahah reading this make you excited meh bro.quite true...thread an reach up to 68 but informations might only be around 10 threads but doesnt make this thread less important....just need a lot of patience to read up which i did.hahah.

well thats quite true actually...escpecially if the cost is too high and if you bring in liquor like red, black, chivas...normally bring in liquor that the place dont serve like bleu,vsop etc.

Mr.romantic
16-03-2008, 10:54 PM
-find out more about her before committing further into the relationship. i know that it's not easy to just stop falling deeper in 'love', but personally what i do is whenever i find myself liking a WL too much, i will find a flaw of hers and focus on that and it always works. sometimes, it even works so well that i end up getting sick of the girl. sometimes you hang out with her a bit more, as she take you deeper into her personal life, you'll find that there are certain aspects of her that you dislike, maybe even enough to make you change your mind about her.

haha how true! once you start to pick on her bad points. you started to lose interest. :p

rapala_fisher
16-03-2008, 10:58 PM
i think bro rapala_fisher's info is outdated. Booze on Thongor Soi 10 should be closed already. :D check out the nearby Song Saleung on Thonglor Soi 21 instead.

no shit...been there 3 months back only...1th jan.

damn...gonna miss that place

Mr.romantic
16-03-2008, 11:02 PM
hahah reading this make you excited meh bro.quite true...thread an reach up to 68 but informations might only be around 10 threads but doesnt make this thread less important....just need a lot of patience to read up which i did.hahah.

well thats quite true actually...especially if the cost is too high and if you bring in liquor like red, black, chivas...normally bring in liquor that the place dont serve like bleu,vsop etc.

hehe must be like Thai people mah. gossip here and there. :p

yes if you bring the more high end liquor then it is worth the corkage fee. bring Louis XIII Cognac lah. confirm girls swarm to your table! hahaha. :D

Remy Martin Cognac Louis XIII (http://www.internetwines.com/pa22694.html)

rapala_fisher
16-03-2008, 11:24 PM
hehe must be like Thai people mah. gossip here and there. :p

yes if you bring the more high end liquor then it is worth the corkage fee. bring Louis XIII Cognac lah. confirm girls swarm to your table! hahaha. :D

Remy Martin Cognac Louis XIII (http://www.internetwines.com/pa22694.html)

i dont think the girl even know the value of it la..even i dont know the value of it...much.hahah.

but most of the time i will normally bring in absolute...400 baht + 500 baht + mixers + 300 max = 1200

still not too bad imo...only brought bleu once as my friend want to drink it...normally i wil settle for vodkas.i aint so rich to get vsop all the time.haha.

hey nice links you got bro

Mr.romantic
17-03-2008, 05:00 AM
What will happen if you bring a bottle of Remy Martin Cognac Louis XIII but actually its filled with tea in it?:o Then the whole group of guys act blur and drink tea while the girls thinking this bunch of guys are drinking the real Cognac.

wouldn't that be fukking boliao? i am sure you would want to be in the mood by drinking some alcohol instead of tea right?

adidas88
17-03-2008, 02:07 PM
The above conversation.....
I believe >50% of the bros out there ever experience before.
I wonder if they have a "manual" for thai girls to follow, teaching them how to interact with non-thai man.
Of course, not all Thai girls are trying to KC guys but... in most case it is.

very well said bro ....
for a moment i thought i was reading the transcript from my past ex ... :D
it's all sound so alike ...

You must differentiate between LOVE and LIKE.
You can LIKE her alot but that doesn't mean you LOVE her.
When you LOVE her then you also will LIKE everything she do.
Same, she LIKE you now doesn't mean she LOVE you.
She LOVE you, she will LIKE to do anything to change her life to be with you.
When you see a pretty face + get on the bed + getting arouse + some care, you tend to fly high.
Not trying to tell you stop LIKE her but ask yourself some questions.
What do you LOVE about her? Or what you LIKE about her?
So try to understand LOVE and LIKE. Your heart is confused.

bro ... no one can said it better ...
kudos to u ...

bro charmaine .... take the advises from some bros here ....
"fuck, pay than forget" ...
if she's special ... than "fuck" a few more times ...
if u get it free ... than don't waste it .... milk till it last ...

most of these gals want to make as much money as possible ....
aside from making money ... they want to have fun too ...
if someone is willing to shower them with care, love and money ....
than why not take it ...
they do not feel they have deceive anyone ...

they didn't tell u everything so they r not lying ...
they don't tell u everything becoz u did not asked ....
if u asked too much, they'll said u don't understand them ...

these gals are not bad in nature ..
but the culture and society in thailand cultivate them to behave like this ...

move on bro ....
u can have fun with her but don't put any emotion or feeling into it ...
if u don't .. u'll regret ultimately .... it's just a matter of time ....

"One expect the other to change her job for his sake, the other expects him to change the way he thinks about her job" ....

"Truth is not always popular, but it is always right" ...

junksss
17-03-2008, 02:17 PM
IMHO.

You must differentiate between LOVE and LIKE.

You can LIKE her alot but that doesn't mean you LOVE her.
When you LOVE her then you also will LIKE everything she do.

Same, she LIKE you now doesn't mean she LOVE you.
She LOVE you, she will LIKE to do anything to change her life to be with you...

Totally agreed with you :)

junksss
17-03-2008, 02:47 PM
Anyone heard of this joint called Club Tenshi in BKK, where all the girls dressed up with SQ uniforms? Saw it in some mags but forgotten to take down the details. :)

Charmaine
17-03-2008, 05:20 PM
"One expect the other to change her job for his sake, the other expects him to change the way he thinks about her job" ....

Is that how all (if not most) Thai WLs think? I think this is an excellent quote.

After all that's happened, I think everyone here is right. This girl wants her cake and eat it too. She wants to continue working, maintain her current lifestyle (by choice), but at the same time appreciates that some silly man is willing to shower her with attention, love, care and concern, and occasionally a little money. She's got nothing to lose out of this (maybe only her body). The silly man put in everything, and ends up with nothing.

I just realised that I'm that silly man.

I'm still in touch with her, but I'm no longer willing to pour emotion, or money, into this. The next time I land in Bangkok I'll look for her again I'm sure, but in the meantime it's best to just move past this and get back to the real world. She'll make a good temporary girlfriend, but I don't think I want to give a shit about what she does when I'm not around anymore.

She is, at the end of the day, a G-club girl. How I wish she wasn't, but she is. The sooner I realise this, the better.

Thank you all again for your amazing support for me through these hard times.

adidas88
17-03-2008, 05:36 PM
After all that's happened, I think everyone here is right. This girl wants her cake and eat it too. She wants to continue working, maintain her current lifestyle (by choice), but at the same time appreciates that some silly man is willing to shower her with attention, love, care and concern, and occasionally a little money. She's got nothing to lose out of this (maybe only her body). The silly man put in everything, and ends up with nothing.
I just realised that I'm that silly man.
u r not a silly man .... u r just too naive to believe her ...
but i'm glad u have realise that and move on ....

I'm still in touch with her, but I'm no longer willing to pour emotion, or money, into this. The next time I land in Bangkok I'll look for her again I'm sure, but in the meantime it's best to just move past this and get back to the real world. She'll make a good temporary girlfriend, but I don't think I want to give a shit about what she does when I'm not around anymore.
She is, at the end of the day, a G-club girl. How I wish she wasn't, but she is. The sooner I realise this, the better.
that's right .... what she's doing have no concern for u ..
it's her life and her choice ...
just have a good time with her when u r in bkk ...
as long as u do not put in any emotion or feeling into it, u'll be fine ....

ANLF
17-03-2008, 05:37 PM

Thank you all again for your amazing support for me through these hard times.

Bro Charmanie,dun think too much la,jus continue to enjoy ur life ba....;)

Cyberspace Nerd
17-03-2008, 05:49 PM
Anyone heard of this joint called Club Tenshi in BKK, where all the girls dressed up with SQ uniforms? Saw it in some mags but forgotten to take down the details. :)

Thai girls in SQ uniform....wow...that could be a turn on...Sg girl in SQ uniform dont do it for me...:D

pocketrocket
17-03-2008, 06:14 PM
Thai girls in SQ uniform....wow...that could be a turn on...Sg girl in SQ uniform dont do it for me...:D

Then SG girls without anything on turn ya on brother :confused: :p

BlueDragon193
17-03-2008, 11:16 PM

Remind me of the popular club before taken over by the new Soprano management. Can you remember the old club name.

Mr.romantic
18-03-2008, 02:23 AM

just have a good time with her when u r in bkk ...
as long as u do not put in any emotion or feeling into it, u'll be fine ....

still keep in touch but don't put emotions into it. sounds good but hey guys it's easier said than done. total withdrawal method is the best. find a new girl to focus on and repeat the cycle again. hahaha. :p

Cyberspace Nerd
18-03-2008, 02:51 AM
still keep in touch but don't put emotions into it. sounds good but hey guys it's easier said than done. total withdrawal method is the best. find a new girl to focus on and repeat the cycle again. hahaha. :p

no need to withdraw lah....keep the girl in bkk, in the mean time, find another one, or 2 in singapore, or bkk... :D this way u wont put all emotions into 1 girl. in fact u may not even put any emotions into any one girl. beat them at their own game. ;)

Mr.romantic
18-03-2008, 03:00 AM
Remind me of the popular club before taken over by the new Soprano management. Can you remember the old club name.

haha that was the good old Orbit Club. haizzz miss that place man. the coyotes here are the smartest and baddest. in those days (2002) it is not an easy thing to bed them even if you have money to throw. :) the early 2000s is where La Lunar disco rules and where RCA pubs were still playing Thai Ah Beng disco music. this is also the time where bonking rates at Nana Plaza are 1500B/ST, 2000B/LT for a pretty Agogo bar girl and not the ridiculous double rates now. yeah yeah yeah last time Singapore policemen wear shorts. i know i know. hehehehe.

Forte (Sukumvit Soi 24) is the pioneer to open the first club with coyote dancers. there is a bunch of BKK Escapade bros who were regulars of the original Forte. kanasai these days at rural province towns also have coyotes at the moo bahn pasar malam. haha. :D

it is not taken over by a new management. they changed the concept. apparently more high class and installed more KTV rooms. i did not bothered to renew my membership then (2005 re-opened as Soprano House) as i do not fancy the new concept.

Mr.romantic
18-03-2008, 06:00 AM
no need to withdraw lah....keep the girl in bkk, in the mean time, find another one, or 2 in singapore, or bkk... :D this way u wont put all emotions into 1 girl. in fact u may not even put any emotions into any one girl. beat them at their own game. ;)

that has been my SOP for a while. hehehehehehe. :p

ChaYen
18-03-2008, 09:19 AM
Me says:
if given a choice, will you still work there?
N says:
err
Me says:
nothing to say?
N says:
err

Just saw this.

FYI, 'err' is an affirmative. The equivalent to 'yeah', in speech.

Doesn't sound like she is able to 'hold a perfect conversation in English', however.

To be fair, I'll be the devil's advocate. (Altough, I'd agree with everyone else here and play it safe. i.e. err on the side of caution.)

- I've suspected this all along. She claims to be a graduate, yes.

She could very well be a graduate from somewhere. Did she say where? Ram U, by any chance? Pretty much all the unis in Thailand use Thai as the main language of instruction, to my knowledge, with only ABAC using English. Even so, most students are unable to come up with decent enough vocabulary or grammar to converse. Strangely enough, for most subjects, broken English seems to be widely accepted.

It could also be that while they are capable of a decent enough conversation, many are reluctant, or lazy to do so. My gf even majored in English, and yet she hardly speaks it; even when she does, she speaks in broken English. When asked why, she says she's 'lazy', and hence 'just talk easy'. She can actually read/write in perfectly structered sentences, when required.

every time when I confront her with something semi-serious, her sms replies reach me almost immediately

Not being able to text due to insufficient credit is possible as well. (Happens to me a lot.) How does she text you when you confront her? Easy! I'm not sure about companies, but for DTAC, dial *101# to 'borrow' money (about 40b).

- She hasn't sms-ed me for the entire day already

Might need to ask yourself if you're being a tad sticky, eh? Gf also used to get mad when I wouldn't text for days, when I fly out of the country. She's gotten used to it by now. Do you have to be texted everyday?

Whenever I ask about her about the possibility of quitting her job or bringing her over to Singapore

I don't know about you, but just packing up and moving to another country on a whim is a bit much for me. How long have you known each other? Are you both going out? Would you drop everything you've worked for, your friends, your family... on the suggestion of someone you've just met, who 'might be falling in love' with you?

If someone asked me the same question, the response might be a tad more than silence. :P If this is a representation of 'a hatful of skeletons in the closet', I must have enough to fill a graveyard.

-----

You gotta sometimes look at things from both points of view. Don't get defensive and all accusatory, then make mountains out of molehills. Especially when you're dealing with a different culture. I'm not saying you should be open minded, and take things up the ass. I'm saying you should take the time to understand the culture, if you're really interested.

About that part where she's asking about your ex gf; this isn't too surprising, really. Given that you met her in a g-club. What normal, nice guy would visit a place like that? It'd be perfectly normal to be suspicious. Also, g-clubs are usually frequented by locals hiding away from their wives/gfs. *cough* Not really the scene for tourists. It's also rather common that a Thai guy would break up with his gf (or have a tiff), meet a new girl, have his fun with her, then get back together with his previous gf.

Thai r'ships are highly volatile. Just the other day, gf's friend came over to stay because her bf threw her out of the house, wanted to break up, etc. She made plans to get a new place, moving her stuff out; alternated between crying and being hateful... bf called the next day, she was all smiles, and he came over to pick her up.

This is really common of a number of different couples we know... and of what we've done as well.

Me says:
all my friends think i cannot fall in love with a working girl

The vernacular 'working girl' isn't very commonly used around here, so she probably didn't understand what you were trying to convey. And... if she really were a WL, as you so succinctly put it, assuming the opposite; that she did in fact not like you, was it in her best interests to stay the night with you, while you weren't paying for her time? In the knowledge that all her friends now knew that she had gone with you?

Me says:
i think i am falling in love
N says:
may be becos u don't know me well

Another misunderstanding, in my opinion. Think she meant to say that she doesn't know you long enough to know how to respond to your very forward statement.

Me says:
you try with him, but not me
Me says:
maybe i am not good enough for you
N says:
i not mean that
N says:
u verry good u know
N says:
i mean we so new

To reiterate my previous paragraph. To paraphrase her words, "You just gotta chill, yo."

I asked again about the possibility of having a relationship. She repeated again that she cannot have a boyfriend because of the nature of her work and we're still "too new" to try anything (we've known each other for 9 months).

9 months... but how often, and for how long during these 9 months? Were you there when she needed you?

going back to visit her family and parents in her province

Do you know what this even signifies in their culture?

-----

Well guess I'm done with playing the other side for now. Since you're over her already, mind leaving her name/place of work? Sounds interesting. :P

ChaYen
18-03-2008, 09:23 AM
Ratchada is a long 5 km stretch, the price from the start to the end is very different, 6K mean a small 25sqm apartment. with a small little toilet.

That's a pretty good deal, actually. I live in Ratchada too, and I'm paying 20+k for 38sqm and a tiny toilet. :(

Gotta find a new pad soon.

ChaYen
18-03-2008, 09:25 AM

Haha, sorry for the post-farming 3 posts in a row. Early in the morning and feeling damn bor liao.

Do you mean having a thai gf, as in w/ possibility of future together; or do you mean fuckbuddy w/ gfe?

Charmaine
18-03-2008, 10:23 AM
Thank you, ChaYen, for your very inspirational reply. To your credit, you weren't playing the devil's advocate; you were playing the angel. :) I appreciate both sides of the argument and your post is a breath of fresh air. Not that I deliberately go looking around for positive things people want to say about my situation, but an alternative viewpoint is always welcome. Thank you.

Truth be told, I'm a total newbie to exploring "extraordinary relationships" such as this. My previous girlfriends (there were 3 serious ones) were all Singaporeans, and I've never had to deal with Thai culture the way I had to because I've never been given the opportunity to be exposed to it - my work brings me to Malaysia, Australia and China but never Bangkok. The first time I was there, I was brought by a friend in a bid to "introduce" me to what Bangkok really had to offer. I've been dragged to Nana, Cowboy, Patpong and the like (even tried my hand in a MP after much persuasion) but never really enjoyed the whole pay-for-pussy experience. Yes, I'm an extremely sensitive man. I enjoy having sex, but only the entire experience that comes along with it (cuddling, talking, little kisses). Call me a faggot - I don't think I care. Paying for sex doesn't appeal to me personally (absolutely no disrespect to forum members who swear by it, though. It's all a question of personal preference), so the whole G-club exposure opened my eyes up to a brand new world. I wasn't looking for pussy - in fact, I wasn't even expecting a good time. The idea of drinking whiskey in a large group while some random girl has a hand up your thigh while playing lame dice games just didn't appeal to me all that much. Until I met her. Since then I've gone back to Bangkok twice just to see her.

I know I'm rushing it, but people under the influence of infactuation (as opposed to being "under the influence of alcohol", geddit..) do silly things. I know she's asking me to cool it. I don't know why I'm in such a hurry. Maybe because I'm already 32 and not getting any younger? I've been disappointed with Singapore women time and again to the point of giving up. I guess this Thai lady offered me a very different perspective.

Reading your post makes me ashamed of myself. I'm trying Western influences on her, a traditional Thai girl, and I might well have scared her out of her wits. I still think about her a lot, but I just can't get over the fact that she works in a G-club. Sometimes I trust her, and sometimes I don't. I'm a royally confused person.

yinyang
18-03-2008, 10:42 AM
..devil's advocate. (Altough, I'd agree with everyone else here and play it safe. i.e. err on the side of caution.)..If this is a representation of 'a hatful of skeletons in the closet', I must have enough to fill a graveyard...done with playing the other side for now. Since you're over her already, mind leaving her name/place of work? Sounds interesting.
Nice, balanced view.. albeit with last cheeky liner. Guess, there are others interested as well (get in line!):p:D
...guess this Thai lady offered me a very different perspective...scared her out of her wits. I still think about her a lot, but I just can't get over the fact that she works in a G-club. Sometimes I trust her, and sometimes I don't. I'm a royally confused person.
Just add this to your experience under your belt. You came, saw and sampled more than the neon lights of bkk. And lived to tell of your escape

WOOHOO
18-03-2008, 10:59 AM
Nice, balanced view.. albeit with last cheeky liner. Guess, there are others interested as well (get in line!):p:D

Just add this to your experience under your belt. You came, saw and sampled more than the neon lights of bkk. And lived to tell of your escape

wahahahhaa share with all BKK loving bros here. yes pls do pls do leave name of gal and club wahahahahhaha:D

deuter
18-03-2008, 11:11 AM
juz got back fresh frm BKK lastnite.. hehehe...
juz update on my lil trip there..
wanted to go to renovate aft a last session at posoidon last friday... crossed d street n found out dat it was closed due to renovation... ended up.. no clubbin dat nite... was too late by d time we were done wif our soapy.. ended up back in wattana drinkin beer at their 24hrs cafe.. had bit of supper n looked at d galz comin back wif their customers.. saw 4 couples... comin in... the boyz looked really happy.. they looked kinda young though.. n on their hands were 4 ladies... 2 galz 2 LBs... hmm... i wonder if the boys noe wat their gonna get.. 555... but anywayz.. 1 of d LBs looked way better than any of d 3 others... 555... n she kept smilin at us n even talked to her fren n they in turn looked towards us n smiled n giggled... hmm... anywayz... was late aldy.. n we were all buzzed frm d beer... no chance for any actions dat nite.. 555...
anywayz.. spent saturday n sunday nite at INCH.. blardee love dat joint.. HipHop is great there... was actually plannin to go RCA on sunday.. but frenz frm korat came into bkk n they wanted to check out INCH... so... went there again...
current promotions @ INCH is ...
2 1ltr botts of RED = 2500THB
2 75cl botts of BLACK = 2500THB
2 Botts of SWING = 3500THB
1 Bott Smirnoff wif 3mixers = < 2000THB (if i remem correctly)

BlueDragon193
18-03-2008, 11:26 AM
haha that was the good old Orbit Club. haizzz miss that place man. the coyotes here are the smartest and baddest. in those days (2002) it is not an easy thing to bed them even if you have money to throw. :) the early 2000s is where La Lunar disco rules and where RCA pubs were still playing Thai Ah Beng disco music. this is also the time where bonking rates at Nana Plaza are 1500B/ST, 2000B/LT for a pretty Agogo bar girl and not the ridiculous double rates now. yeah yeah yeah last time Singapore policemen wear shorts. i know i know. hehehehe.

Forte (Sukumvit Soi 24) is the pioneer to open the first club with coyote dancers. there is a bunch of BKK Escapade bros who were regulars of the original Forte. kanasai these days at rural province towns also have coyotes at the moo bahn pasar malam. haha. :D

it is not taken over by a new management. they changed the concept. apparently more high class and installed more KTV rooms. i did not bothered to renew my membership then (2005 re-opened as Soprano House) as i do not fancy the new concept.

Yeah, it was the good old days and you are now talking to one of BKK Escapade bros.:D
Most of them are now MIA or still cheong quietly and or move to other places.

Soprano, Tango, Piano and Exotica has the same similar concept.

jasicy
18-03-2008, 11:33 AM
wow seem the rate at bbk is going way high... can any bro update me what's the rate at nana area now? i'm going there with my friends on the 10 to 13 of april. plan to stay at nana hotel... but after reading on th epost here. seem the rates have gone up alot.. it's been 5 years since my last trip there. so looking for some advice. thank bro.. btw anyone there during that time.. maybe can meet for a drink plus chiong.... thanks...:D

jasicy
18-03-2008, 11:34 AM
wow seem the rate at bbk is going way high... can any bro update me what's the rate at nana area now? i'm going there with my friends on the 10 to 13 of april. plan to stay at nana hotel... but after reading on th epost here. seem the rates have gone up alot.. it's been 5 years since my last trip there. so looking for some advice. thank bro.. btw anyone there during that time.. maybe can meet for a drink plus chiong.... thanks...:D

sorry ... just a short question... saw on the web that nana hotel need to pay 1000 baht to bring girls in.. is it true?.. thanks