PDA

View Full Version : Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Hakoshu
25-08-2007, 11:58 PM
Along suttisan road.. Behind one of the car showrooms..

where's renovate ar
?

vmtech
26-08-2007, 12:17 AM

cabbies know or not

nyquist
26-08-2007, 06:23 AM

Bring me along can?

Hakoshu
26-08-2007, 05:54 PM
Come along!!! tonight go where first??

Bring me along can?

tomvoyeur
26-08-2007, 06:14 PM
Come along!!! tonight go where first??

Wow!!U guys all congregating in BKK now???

beachboii
26-08-2007, 08:49 PM
i will be in BBK aGain from 28th Aug till 4th Sept...Any kind soul would like to meet up and go for drink together?

Pm me and send me your thai number(If you got any)

Tadpom
26-08-2007, 09:45 PM
I was in Bang-cock with some of my buddies from August 8th to August 15th.

This place so far has been bringing almost all the successes I had with pretty girls so far.

So we hit this place called "Copacabana". I went there 3 days in a row. First night ended up paying THB4500 for the SS class girl, however, my buddy had to pay THB8500 for his M (model) class girl. As we had membership there, we had the room with 4 bedrooms inside, a dining table and a jaccuzzi inside. So 3 of us decided to get into the jacuzzi and play there first while enjoying each other's girls. The M class girl was a real stunner!

Hi, may i ask what is the address or directions to Copacabana.

Tadpom
26-08-2007, 09:51 PM
Hello,

Anyone care to tell me what is the address or directions to Copacabana ?

deuter
27-08-2007, 01:36 AM
actually hor.. juz wondering... havin read so much on thai AGG n clubs... wat abt the KTV scene there? any bros experienced it?

any FRs?

was juz wonderin.. coz lastime i went to BKK.. my local fren was sayin wana bring us to KTV joint there... but not enuff time... so didnt get to try it out..

vmtech
27-08-2007, 12:37 PM
Hello,

Anyone care to tell me what is the address or directions to Copacabana ?

Located on ratchadapisek soi 17, beside poseidon.

High till Dry
28-08-2007, 12:32 AM
barnyantree quite popular amongst the locals
nice thing is setup looks like those in RCA, yet in a quiet area.

the sheesha costs 500thb i think.

definately paying that palce a visit again, cuz my friend's dad owns the place LOL

alot of thai girls there too, pretty friendly crowd.

Yup, thats what I heard. That joint is gaining popularity.

Went Santika but was rather empty...

justl00king
28-08-2007, 01:50 AM
Was told by one TG there's a club behind Esplanade in Ratchada.

Forgot the name anyone know if it's happenin? :D

vmtech
28-08-2007, 02:21 AM
Was told by one TG there's a club behind Esplanade in Ratchada.

Forgot the name anyone know if it's happenin? :D

INCH bar, not worth going, quite quiet the last time i was there 2 months back

High till Dry
28-08-2007, 07:38 AM
Went Santika on sunday nite (26th Aug) when Nang Len was closed.

Reached there at 1030pm and to my surprise the place was rather empty and mannged to grab a good seat and watch Man U vs Tott. The ratio of gals vs guys was good. At one stage it was 4 gals is to 1 guy...:D. Anyway, I can't do much as I'm with my gal.

The music still rocks. When it comes to the band it was not as good as the previous one. Only half the kick.

Potato is having a concert there on 13th Sep which is called "the story of potato". Fans out there can go either call them or go to their website www.santikaclub.com to make your reservation.

As compared to my previous tripin June, many SYT staff were missing. No more "Racing Queens" selling ciggys and only a few sweet GROs. Even my favourite Pop Corn gal was gone.

Saw alot of not chio female customers patronising that place this time round. The most chio bu my friends and I ever saw in one disco was during the last New Years Eve at this joint...

deuter
28-08-2007, 10:32 AM
INCH bar, not worth going, quite quiet the last time i was there 2 months back

i was there sometime during march tis yr... wasnt too bad when i was there... SYTs GROs... gd crowd n ratio of gals to guys... DJs spinnin were not bad... so fast dropped already?

tirak1099
28-08-2007, 11:45 AM
Went Santika on sunday nite (26th Aug) when Nang Len was closed.
So u in Bangkok now.......u go Santika got wear ur name tag? Go to the door tell them "I am HTD aka GM Clown aka Lapdog".....how to say this in Thai?

vmtech
28-08-2007, 10:31 PM
wow the 1099 series started again

bkkstar
28-08-2007, 10:34 PM
Double post

bkkstar
28-08-2007, 10:37 PM
how to say this in Thai?

Dun know thai still called yourself tirak1099.

Might as well call Gay1099 :D

Mr.romantic
29-08-2007, 03:16 AM
Dun know thai still called yourself tirak1099.

Might as well call Gay1099 :D

that is reserved for suteerak1099! :D

Red_Tirak1099
29-08-2007, 09:35 AM
that is reserved for suteerak1099! :DLucky you neber say me.....I oso got 1099 in my nick :D

redevils_1
29-08-2007, 03:01 PM
Hi all bro..

Just for info.. now aday the better place to chong in bkk is Caribbean near by Prachauthit Road or Nana plaza. There got almost 200 coyote girl. can choose untill you siao.....

dream888
30-08-2007, 07:23 AM
Hi all

I looking through the pages but did not find anything on a Club that I went to recently. My 2 cents worth. If U like it, pls up my points. Thanks.

Club Florence located at Thanon Sri Nakarindra

Person: 1
Damage: THB 8190 (1 Johnny Walker bottle, with 7 mixers, Ladies Drink costing THB 200 each so in total U pay for THB 2000 for the maximum of 10 drinks for each lady , one plate of very nice fruits[darn sweet], a plate of snack and one plate of sashimi)
Date: July 2007
2 ladies

Person: 1
Damage: THB 2950 (Continue with the same bottle, with 2 mixers, one plate of fruit, a plate of snack and 10 ladies drinks)
Date: Next day from the 1st time I visit it.
1 lady

The good points
Place is one freaking nice looking nightclub with superior decor. When U walk in, U will find 4 to 5 mummys on the main entrance greeting customers. The moment U walk into the 1st door, U will find around 30 to 40 ladies sitting on the chairs looking at U. The feeling to select darn shiok as there are a wide selections of SYT and girls with great figure, all types of different poisons are available here for all taste, just like Chris Tucker's feeling when he choose in Rush Hour 2, ha ha, this is really 1st class but as U can see, the price is also freaking on a high side. Cannot blame, me one super cai tok. The band has 2 lady singers and 3 male singer, there are also 12 dancers wearing bikinis on the viewing platform dancing for our viewing pleasure. The interior is plush while the chairs are also well maintained and nice to sit on, there are also sofas with tables. There are at least 30 tables around, the stage is big and has a platform for the singers to get close. For those fans from Thai Disco 1 in Golden Mile from Jan to May 2007, Ah Ti (the singer) who was shown in the Sunday Times in May 2007 is performing here. For the ladies drink, U are supposed to buy 1 every 25 minutes if I remember correctly for the maximum of 10 drinks which I like a lot rather than some places never ending quota of ladies drink that they want U to buy.

The average points
The taxi driver who tried to introduce me to Amsterdam for a fuck does not know how to come here, I told him to go to near Seacon Square and try to locate the Signboard for Florence as it is huge. I did not try other services there but there are also massage parlours, karaoke in that whole building. The crowd there are mostly Thais but I saw a few Ang Mos there on the 2nd night while the waiter, mummy and ladies there can only speak a little English, those that serve me lah, can't really comment on those whom I did not talk to.

The bad points
The plaeng mah mah rah kah is a killer. And I did not managed to f**k the girls maybe due to my limited Thai language. Maybe I should go to Taxi driver's recommendation Amsterdam for 2 sessions instead of coming here. Ha ha.

Hope you guys like this and up my points, will write about another club in Bangkok which is also not featured here yet next time soon.

Red_Tirak1099
30-08-2007, 10:19 AM
Hi all bro..

Just for info.. now aday the better place to chong in bkk is Caribbean near by Prachauthit Road or Nana plaza. There got almost 200 coyote girl. can choose untill you siao.....
Caribbean is old news. Be prepare to spend more than in Singapore niteclubs & might end up empty handed no returns on your investment.

Full Address: 622 Prachauthit Road (off Ratchada near Meng Jai intersection)

Red_Tirak1099
30-08-2007, 10:24 AM
I looking through the pages but did not find anything on a Club that I went to recently. My 2 cents worth. If U like it, pls up my points. Thanks.

Club Florence located at Thanon Sri Nakarindra

Infomative post bro, I seldom venture so far to Sri Nakarindra might try it out next week when I'm in BKK but Coyote Clubs like these dun they charge by timeslot rather than of number of drinks?
:confused:

Red_Tirak1099
30-08-2007, 11:10 AM
The taxi driver who tried to introduce me to Amsterdam for a fuck does not know how to come here. Maybe I should go to Taxi driver's recommendation Amsterdam for 2 sessions instead of coming here. Ha ha.

One more thing to add...AMSTERDAM is overprice. Did you know initially it was setup by an influential politician's family solely as an exclusive VVIP mp to entertain his associates but they couldn't get the approval & the finished club lay idle for months then takeover by the present boss.

dream888
30-08-2007, 07:10 PM
Infomative post bro, I seldom venture so far to Sri Nakarindra might try it out next week when I'm in BKK but Coyote Clubs like these dun they charge by timeslot rather than of number of drinks?

So this Club is a Coyote club, actually, I was not aware, I am not that sure, about the drinks even since the ladies drank from my bottle, I ask 1 lady drink cost how much and they say 200 baht and the maximum is 10 drinks, later they tell me it is charged 25 mins per time slot for a maximum of 4 hrs but the ladies will stay with U together. Later I saw the bill was 2000 baht for each girl and I stay there for abt 5 hrs but the ladies did not leave me after 4 hrs.

I got favourable review abt Amsterdam from friends but has not went there before. So really unable to comment abt it but was aware that the price is plaeng mah mah.

ponkponk
31-08-2007, 09:14 PM
i was there sometime during march tis yr... wasnt too bad when i was there... SYTs GROs... gd crowd n ratio of gals to guys... DJs spinnin were not bad... so fast dropped already?

Think ratio of girls there drop alittle. I was there last week. But as you said DJ spinning was good. still my fav place as service staff is good. And i got to know some syt there :)

theUnforgotten
01-09-2007, 02:53 AM

Ya bro--these places charge by the time slot

Though you may be "encouraged" to buy special drinks and these will be added to your bill after that.

in the end you will end up spending a whole lot more and there is not much chance of a guaranteed "nightcap" with one of the ladies, unless one is rather proficient in Thai ( almost none of the gals can string together a decent english conversation).

if you got cash and time to spare- go for it if you got a group of friends and willing to "play" the game ,but be prepared to go back to hotel alone to nurse that "hard on" with Mrs Palm and her 5 daughters that the GRO or coyote gave u in the earlier evening.hehe

I made some mental calulations and One can spend the equivalent or more if I went to a high end KTV here in Singapore.

So this Club is a Coyote club, actually, I was not aware, I am not that sure, about the drinks even since the ladies drank from my bottle, I ask 1 lady drink cost how much and they say 200 baht and the maximum is 10 drinks, later they tell me it is charged 25 mins per time slot for a maximum of 4 hrs but the ladies will stay with U together. Later I saw the bill was 2000 baht for each girl and I stay there for abt 5 hrs but the ladies did not leave me after 4 hrs.

Btw Florence has "lost" some glory since it opened more than 3 years back....

you shd have gone earlier and eat at the restaurant outside, they serve great seafood and close at 9.30PM

been going to this place regularly for nearly one year plus.

No point to write FR here cos of distance to town and lack of "investment" returns. Nice try though, but several new kids on the block have sprouted and giving Florence a run for her money, though the coyote club concept has lost some alllure to bros due to high upfront "investments" and lack of tangible returns within a reasonable time frame....

if one is into a KTV concept , but with sure "investment returns" I be organising a "fact finding" mission in middle of sep. target area is Ladphrao area..as my preliminary scouting missions has spotted very good potential growth area in that place.

Red_Tirak1099
01-09-2007, 09:02 AM
I made some mental calulations and One can spend the equivalent or more if I went to a high end KTV here in Singapore.

Those that find such places hit pockets hard can make friends with the mummies. The reason is most of them mummies in these joints have a sideline where she get her pple to buy up memberships in bulk then they 'resell' the 'free' members bottles singularly to regulars customers. The mummies make a profit & we pay much less & enjoy member's privileges like discounted prices & free mixers. Win-win situation.
Alternatively, you can sign up as a member....

dream888
01-09-2007, 08:14 PM
Ya bro--these places charge by the time slot

Btw Florence has "lost" some glory since it opened more than 3 years back....

you shd have gone earlier and eat at the restaurant outside, they serve great seafood and close at 9.30PM

been going to this place regularly for nearly one year plus.

No point to write FR here cos of distance to town and lack of "investment" returns. Nice try though, but several new kids on the block have sprouted and giving Florence a run for her money, though the coyote club concept has lost some alllure to bros due to high upfront "investments" and lack of tangible returns within a reasonable time frame....

if one is into a KTV concept , but with sure "investment returns" I be organising a "fact finding" mission in middle of sep. target area is Ladphrao area..as my preliminary scouting missions has spotted very good potential growth area in that place.

Yes, I did went to the seafood restaurant to eat 1 big plate of fish, 1 plate of vegetables, and 1 large tom yam gom with 4 rices and 3 bottles of water which I share with 3 girls. It cost me only 700 baht or maybe this is considered expensive.

Wow, it is already 3 years old, I never know from the interior look but of course maybe it was just renovated. Both days I went, only less than half the tables were filled up. Still got 2 videos from there with Ah Ti inside. :) I was actually quite shocked that most of the girls there are driving their own cars, so the business there must be roaring. I was told that the membership will cost over 10000 bahts for 4 bottles of liquor, alamak, should have taken the offer but I saw that other places, U can get over 10 bottles if U paid 20000 bahts. Don't know how true it is. So anyone knew how much the membership costs for Club Florence.

theUnforgotten
02-09-2007, 12:33 AM
Those that find such places hit pockets hard can make friends with the mummies. The reason is most of them mummies in these joints have a sideline where she get her pple to buy up memberships in bulk then they 'resell' the 'free' members bottles singularly to regulars customers. The mummies make a profit & we pay much less & enjoy member's privileges like discounted prices & free mixers. Win-win situation.
Alternatively, you can sign up as a member....

But Mummies also earn Commission on membership too , thus they try to get u to get membership first .

Anyway costs are always high at these places, expect to spend minimum Corkage charge ( even with left over bottle) and GRO/coyote charge , THB3.5K per night....running costs are rather high.

Wow, it is already 3 years old, I never know from the interior look but of course maybe it was just renovated. Both days I went, only less than half the tables were filled up. Still got 2 videos from there with Ah Ti inside. I was actually quite shocked that most of the girls there are driving their own cars, so the business there must be roaring. I was told that the membership will cost over 10000 bahts for 4 bottles of liquor, alamak, should have taken the offer but I saw that other places, U can get over 10 bottles if U paid 20000 bahts. Don't know how true it is. So anyone knew how much the membership costs for Club Florence.

Alamak bro u went there and gave detailed FR, but not sure of membership costs, ??

THB 10K - 5 bottles of Black label
THB 20 K 12 bottles of black label

remember this is thailand - there is more to it than meets the eye, but girls with cars can mean other things ( many girls work in SG- GM /ICON/LI) and able to afford cars..But business indeed is not as Roaring compared to a year back (that is WHY see so many gals from Florence coming to Singapore to work).

So bigger more popular clubs that draw in the crowds in bkk (e.g. Island, Carri bean) , tend to have lesser proportion of gals coming over to Singapore to work.

So bro, you must be pretty pro in this scene to move around with ease to source out this club, where do u stay while in bkk??

dream888
02-09-2007, 09:20 AM
[/QUOTE]
Alamak bro u went there and gave detailed FR, but not sure of membership costs, ??

THB 10K - 5 bottles of Black label
THB 20 K 12 bottles of black label

remember this is thailand - there is more to it than meets the eye, but girls with cars can mean other things ( many girls work in SG- GM /ICON/LI) and able to afford cars..But business indeed is not as Roaring compared to a year back (that is WHY see so many gals from Florence coming to Singapore to work).

So bigger more popular clubs that draw in the crowds in bkk (e.g. Island, Carri bean) , tend to have lesser proportion of gals coming over to Singapore to work.

So bro, you must be pretty pro in this scene to move around with ease to source out this club, where do u stay while in bkk??[/QUOTE]

I no pro, limited Passat thai hence when they tell me, I was remembering them by bits especially the membership since the opening price was 10k baht, I balk at it but when I pay my 1st bill then I thought, it will be better for me to buy but now I felt happy because most probably I will not be visiting again. So lucky never buy since it was crazy to buy if I am not going there frequently.

I was told that the girls from GM were from there, hence I went there. I stay in different hotels everytime I was in Thailand, have stay in Majestic Grande, Baiyoke Sky (twice), and Novatel Bangna (1st choice). I also went to Julie Club, another place where a lot of GM girls were from. Will give a detailed FR on it soon when I can rack my brains to think.

The shock value on knowing that most of them drive is also because I was constantly fed with the information that they are very poor and that usually their parents or siblings are ill. Ha ha. So for fellow bros who got a misconception, it was very clear that most of such information must be taken with a cup full of salt instead. :o

Red_Tirak1099
02-09-2007, 11:05 AM
But Mummies also earn Commission on membership too , thus they try to get u to get membership first .Precisely, the mummies earn commission on the memberships they 'sell' to themselves & make a profit on those resold to their regulars on the sly. Not sure abt this Florence but most places the mummies earn sideline this way. Membership is too ex for far flung place in Sri Nakarin.

Anyway costs are always high at these places, expect to spend minimum Corkage charge ( even with left over bottle) and GRO/coyote charge , THB3.5K per night....running costs are rather high.
Factor in the 'wrapping notes ard glass' toast the singers/band charge....anyone can coin a term for that? Do they have garlanding there too?
Btw today Sunday. Sunday= church day= family day. Thanks for keeping me in view though. Next week would be better. Check your pm.

Tips for ALL samsters.
1. Keep your identity secret.
2. Do not divulge personal information eg phone numbers & addresses.
3. If you do arrange meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your sammyboy nick.

dream888
02-09-2007, 03:09 PM
Not sure abt this Florence but most places the mummies earn sideline this way. Membership is too ex for far flung place in Sri Nakarin.

Factor in the 'wrapping notes ard glass' toast the singers/band charge....anyone can coin a term for that? Do they have garlanding there too?

[/b]

No, there are also no garlanding there , both days I was there, I did not notice any wrapping notes ard glass toast at all. The regulars there only toast a glass of liquor without money, quite different from the regulars that I see in Singapore.

theUnforgotten
03-09-2007, 11:02 AM
Precisely, the mummies earn commission on the memberships they 'sell' to themselves & make a profit on those resold to their regulars on the sly. Not sure abt this Florence but most places the mummies earn sideline this way. Membership is too ex for far flung place in Sri Nakarin.

Btw today Sunday. Sunday= church day= family day. Thanks for keeping me in view though. Next week would be better. Check your pm.

[/b]

Yes anyway Toasting the band is not the practice there, cos usually one is constantly being "distracted" by the company.

anyway newer and better clubs still sprouting up all over bkk.

Thks for the raincheck

siamcutey
03-09-2007, 11:30 AM
No, there are also no garlanding there , both days I was there, I did not notice any wrapping notes ard glass toast at all. The regulars there only toast a glass of liquor without money, quite different from the regulars that I see in Singapore.

Because in Singapore, if you toast them without money, the band will think of you as cheapo. And ask them to drink a few more glass if you toast them without money, they will not drink.

In singapore, I toast the singer with money wrapped around the glass, they can bring it backstage to drink. I tell them firmly, drink on stage got tips, drink backstage no $$$. And they will kwai kwai drink it on stage. :D

In thailand, buy LDs for PRs and buy garlands at cafes. got returns.

SC

Red_Tirak1099
03-09-2007, 11:41 AM
In thailand, buy LDs for PRs and buy garlands at cafes. got returns.

SC
I visited one joint more creative.....must buy fruits platter :D

bkkstar
05-09-2007, 06:53 PM
yesterday crowd in santika was packed with lots of chio bus.

had a good time there.

ya, do remember to bring ur passport as the security will do 100% check.

vmtech
06-09-2007, 07:16 AM
yesterday crowd in santika was packed with lots of chio bus.

had a good time there.

ya, do remember to bring ur passport as the security will do 100% check.

photoID can or not?

when will u be there until?

bkkstar
06-09-2007, 03:17 PM
photoID can or not?

when will u be there until?

NRIC can. Driving licence I'm not sure.

I'm back oredi....

yinyang
06-09-2007, 03:48 PM
NRIC can. Driving licence I'm not sure.....
..photoID can or not?
I've never risked bringing passport around. Driving licence confirmed can, from my previous experience at Santika (last month) and others. Just gave cursory glance, sometimes dun even ask. :D

vmtech
06-09-2007, 07:54 PM
I've never risked bringing passport around. Driving licence confirmed can, from my previous experience at Santika (last month) and others. Just gave cursory glance, sometimes dun even ask. :D

that's why, i ever left my pasport in the damn cab lol, but lucky before close door i noticed

yinyang
06-09-2007, 09:29 PM
that's why, i ever left my pasport in the damn cab lol, but lucky before close door i noticed
Close shave.. I survived all this while leaving nric/passport in safe (ensuite). Once, I even showed my AA (no, not the alcoholic anonymous 1!) card with my mug shot. Maybe they were impressed, hehehe:p

dream888
06-09-2007, 09:58 PM
No FR on many clubs for a long time. My contribution, pls give me some rep points if U like it.

FR on Julie Pub cum restaurant located along Thanon Sukhumvit 103 (Udomsuk)

I go there because someone told me that GROs from TD are mostly from there and it was true. Met over 5 familiar faces there.

Decor:

This is one old place that I really does not fancy at all, the chairs and table are uncomfortable and creaky. There are about 25 tables (a mixture of small and big tables, there is 1 main stage together with a long pathway for the dancers to walk on so about 8 tables are next to the pathway which provide quite a number of shows for those who likes to see panties. ha ha.

Band:

There was 2 bands performing, the 1st band is definately not popular as the crowd is not really enjoying themselve while it is a different story for the 2nd band. The male lead singer is one hell of a great performer, if he is in Singapore, I will surely go often to patronise him. Simply said, a great show is an understatement. I enjoy it so much that I gave him a toast with 300 baht which is like unheard off since I saw that people are only offering drinks without any money. Don't know how these bands survive without tips.

Food:

It was a pub cum restaurant hence food was provided. Nothing special, I had fried prawns and stir fried chicken which I would give 7 out of 10 points

Drinks:

Since I am alone hence I only bought 2 jugs of Singha beer both times. If I remember correctly, 1 ladies drink cost 200 baht hence I bought about 20 LD in total for the 5 familiar girls on the 1st day while the 2nd day, I only bought about 15 LD.

Damage:

THB 5210 on the 1st night
THB 4150 on the 2nd night

Crowd:

I am the only foreigner on both occasion. It is primarily a young Thai men's place. Most of the people also bring their own bottles to drink or else they would be drinking beer.

Ladies:

Most of the ladies from TD are from here, so U can expect what are the qualities here. The 1st night I was there, there was the japanese school girls night so all the GROs are dressed that way. Damn hot. But the 2nd night, nothing special. Everytime, the band took a break, the ladies would be dancing on the platform for all to look.

Language spoken:

Only passat Thai here, even the manager's English is crap, lucky I know how to speak a little and that the TD girls there know how to speak a little English or else I would not be able to communicate down there. Ha ha

1 incident there as the crowd can get really rowdy there:

I was standing at one side with my chair behind me while another big-sized Thai guy came in suddenly obviously already very high and took my chair away. Being in a foreign place and alone, I let him. Then he kept dancing into my area forcing me to avoid him by moving to the other side, now with big open space, it is still not enough, while I was drinking, he barged into my table and spill all my drinks, He never said a word of sorry and look at me in a menacing way, I said mai pen rai and I think he misthought my words wrongly and wanted to fight me. So by now I have lost all my patience and said arai, don't know how to say come lah in Thai so I kept repeating arai in a Ah Beng way? Luckily, one of TD girls came in and pull us away and said a lot to that guy which I don't understand, the guy laugh and moved away, most probably is say that I am a fool and not worthy for him to beat up. I think I was lucky or else I might not be around to say this FR.

Summary

Do not recommend the place except for guys who want to meet the familiar TD girls and to listen to the super good 2nd band lead singer or else nothing really good at this club to say.

Hakoshu
07-09-2007, 07:33 AM
Almost wanted to go there cos one of my gf works there.. She was from TD previously too.. Thks for FR

Summary

Do not recommend the place except for guys who want to meet the familiar TD girls and to listen to the super good 2nd band lead singer or else nothing really good at this club to say.

High till Dry
07-09-2007, 07:41 AM
Almost wanted to go there cos one of my gf works there.. She was from TD previously too.. Thks for FR

Wah, so early huh...

yinyang
07-09-2007, 08:42 AM
Almost wanted to go there cos one of my gf works there.. She was from TD previously too..
One of many gfs?
Julie Pub cum restaurant located along Thanon Sukhumvit 103 (Udomsuk)
Nice FR on local joint off the beaten track, and close shave with big guy. Udomsuk brings back some memories.. there was this Relax pub (off main rd) with half decent band, playing mainstream english songs. Possibly closed now:p

Red_Tirak1099
07-09-2007, 10:40 AM
Totally forgotten abt this place but recently in the TDs every other GRO I sat with were from this joint & jolted my memory. I know at least at 6 from the current batch are from here. Must revisit this place on my next trip, sholud be fun seeing all the familiar faces :)

Tupac SHAKUR
07-09-2007, 12:53 PM
My Field reports....

Reports of my demise and death have been exaggerated for the past 10 years , cos I have been working and living in this part of the world to get away from the Hiphop Scene with east-coast/west coast rivalry.

This forum offers many similarities except that most are using keyboards and 17/19 /20" monitors instead of Hot 9mm/5.56mm bullets to settle their "feuds":D

I present my FRs:

I was in bangkok over the last weekend, and planning to chill out get some babes to party, while checking out the clubbing scene . It is good to see that Hip hop and urban music are better appreciated over there than in da Little red dot otherwise known as Singapore.

Clubs I went to :
Santika - Good crowd with many beautiful people around, more matured audience
RCA- SLIM hip hop joint with plenty of SYTs Shaking and doin their THANG
RCA- route similar joint as slim , brigther decor
Ratchada- Hollywood , working class crowd enjoying the live band with singers wearing just stickers on thier Nipples - I Like!
Ratchada-Dance fever- next to Hollywood, similar concept and crowd
A go go bars and clubs -Soi cowboy and NANA plaza- Plenty of 'Hos -details in the gogo bar threads

I spent nearly a week there and it was difficult to get bored there , everyday the crowds were healthy and much more friendlier with less agrro attitudes than what I observed during clubbing here in Singapore.

Did managed to get numbers from some chicks , but did not follow up, as I was with some of ma posse . My Playa days are fading and i m there mainly to have fun and not just get laid, keeping with my lowered profile for the past decade.

I remembered the days I could go on like the marathon man, sex is not just pumpin and grindin, its also the mental foreplay and I believe that the mind is just as important a sex organ as the "dick or Pu**y".

A Kuick question, I need to ask some seasoned bros here, have anyone been to this joint called Spicy ? I have been to spice club and that was basement of Ambassador hotel, it felt like the cantina at Mos Eisley ( Star wars fans should know ;)). I have heard rumours that Spicy is far superior and many young chicks frequent that joint.

If any bros know about this place,do give me a 'holla

yinyang
07-09-2007, 06:10 PM
..Reports of my demise and death have been exaggerated for the past 10 years..
...sex is not just pumpin and grindin, its also the mental foreplay and I believe that the mind is just as important a sex organ as the "dick or Pu**y".
Nice piece. Can't help you with Spice, but welcome you back to your resurrection:p

Lonev
08-09-2007, 05:30 AM
I was in Bang-cock with some of my buddies from August 8th to August 15th.

So we hit this place called "Copacabana". I went there 3 days in a row. First night ended up paying THB4500 for the SS class girl, however, my buddy had to pay THB8500 for his M (model) class girl. As we had membership there, we had the room with 4 bedrooms inside, a dining table and a jaccuzzi inside. So 3 of us decided to get into the jacuzzi and play there first while enjoying each other's girls. The M class girl was a real stunner!

Hi... wondering how do we get the membership in Copa? last time i went i could only get the THB4000. would like to try the B8500. any hints? thanx in advance...

ChaYen
08-09-2007, 08:16 AM
I'm not sure exactly, but I think it basically works like any other place.

Walk in, let papasan attending to you fill you in on the details. I think it's usually 20-30k with a few bottles of drink.

dream888
09-09-2007, 04:21 PM
One of many gfs?

Nice FR on local joint off the beaten track, and close shave with big guy. Udomsuk brings back some memories.. there was this Relax pub (off main rd) with half decent band, playing mainstream english songs. Possibly closed now:p

Ya , that area there serve mainly locals, as I can hardly find anyone who can speak any decent English, darn difficult to move around when I was there. When both the bands are playing, they only sing Thai songs.

sexster
09-09-2007, 06:52 PM
my last trip, bro snowwolf, dan and me went to this local KTV lounge.... really all thai songs...

before we went in.. recce outside... has the most gals/ hostress sitting outside waiting for customer to choose....

had good time there la but bothe bro snow and dan too tired and following morning their have work so we knock off early.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/joestoys/Nout/IMG_4507.jpg

Thanks again for bringing me around.

snowwolf79
10-09-2007, 11:14 AM
my last trip, bro snowwolf, dan and me went to this local KTV lounge.... really all thai songs...

before we went in.. recce outside... has the most gals/ hostress sitting outside waiting for customer to choose....

had good time there la but bothe bro snow and dan too tired and following morning their have work so we knock off early.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/joestoys/Nout/IMG_4507.jpg

Thanks again for bringing me around.

u were also drunk. dun forget :P

sexster
11-09-2007, 12:43 AM
u were also drunk. dun forget :P

ha ha ha.... yes berry high...
after you drop me at Soi cowboy i continue at cowboy;)

snowwolf79
11-09-2007, 11:16 AM
ha ha ha.... yes berry high...
after you drop me at Soi cowboy i continue at cowboy;)

next week not coming over huh?

Tupac SHAKUR
11-09-2007, 11:23 AM
Folks,

I gonna b in bangkok Land of smiles , this coming weekend for some much needed RnR.

any bros hitting da clubs?? Just give me holla via PM or Email.

Needfls
11-09-2007, 04:42 PM
With regard to happening discos/clubs in BKK, you can consider Sherbet. Gals there are gorgeous.

dan0526
11-09-2007, 07:49 PM
next week not coming over huh?

next week come for what??? I thought your party is this week???:confused:

U wana buy me air ticket for me to come over

U never jio happywater, that guy very the free one:D

yinyang
12-09-2007, 09:10 AM
...can consider Sherbet. Gals there are gorgeous.
Can shed some light on this Sherbet place? Setup and where's it at. :p

snowwolf79
12-09-2007, 10:12 AM
next week come for what??? I thought your party is this week???

U never jio happywater, that guy very the free one

party this weekend..then next week another party lar:D :D

vmtech
15-09-2007, 01:56 PM
went to baryarn tree to find ma friend, just to let u all know baryantree relocated, to just beside only where pumpup used to stand, now it's called BaryarnTree Maxx

happywater
16-09-2007, 02:07 AM
next week come for what??? I thought your party is this week???:confused:

U never jio happywater, that guy very the free one:D

Wah lau where got free, i just back from 1 week of chiong swah... damn sian...
so when you transit back to sillypore again?

Happy birthday bro snowwolf, party hard with lotsa gals and drinks cheers!

snowwolf79
16-09-2007, 11:19 AM

birthday is tomolo lar.. yet to start..but alreadi had 2 parties here liaoz..:D

dan0526
16-09-2007, 12:47 PM

After 1 week cheong swah, now can come here relax relax lor...just make sure get a hotel with wireless or free internet access can liao.

Mi transit in sg now in fact, arrived yesterday from Jakarta, now at airport using free internet, waiting for my flgiht back to bkk.

Sorry, too rush so didn call u or him (u know who lah:D )

dan0526
16-09-2007, 12:49 PM
birthday is tomolo lar.. yet to start..but alreadi had 2 parties here liaoz..:D

Oki, happy birthday bro!!!

I will be back today. Any more party do let me know oki, cheers.

sexster
16-09-2007, 10:02 PM
looks like it will lots of a parties for bro snowwolf... btw how your sticky phuying?

bro dan..:D all charge up for party!!!

I WISH I CAN BE THERE...... but too bad too much work.

btw heading up vietnam- hanoi & HCM end oct.

snowwolf79
18-09-2007, 01:30 PM
looks like it will lots of a parties for bro snowwolf... btw how your sticky phuying?

bro dan..:D all charge up for party!!!

I WISH I CAN BE THERE...... but too bad too much work.

btw heading up vietnam- hanoi & HCM end oct.

all parties ended.. my sticky puying..still okie lar.. now down with flu..shucks:mad:

sunnylow67
19-09-2007, 03:44 AM
Happy b'day Bro Snowolf. Get well soon!

sunnylow67
19-09-2007, 03:49 AM
Hi... wondering how do we get the membership in Copa? last time i went i could only get the THB4000. would like to try the B8500. any hints? thanx in advance...

Bro, membership is best when you go in a very large group. It's easier to choke up high price and thus, you can get the membership from them. That time, we spent THB90K and we got the THB100K membership. That was for 10 people and 1 of us held the membership.

On the 8500 girl, she was a model, can't remember exactly the number, but something like M16something. Very young SYT. However, as she's an FL, not everytime you can find her there.

Best is to get the mamasan that we always take: Pom. She's quite good in client service.

Good luck!

homeaffair
23-09-2007, 10:01 PM
Just an update.....

There is a new disco named Baryan Tree located behind Esplanade (Ratchadasipek).

Grand opening on 21/09/2007, seems this disco is only 1 month old (max)

No cover charge( Maybe just opening)
Environments looks cosy
Operating hours till 3am thai time

Black label( 0.7L)=1600bht
Red label(1.0L)=1400bht
As for the rest of the drinks, I don't remember

Mr.romantic
24-09-2007, 02:58 AM
walau ehh both Caribbean (http://www.caribbeanbangkok.com/) and Resort (http://www.theresortclub.com/ad.htm) are having special events on 27th sep! which one to go man? :confused:

Mr.romantic
24-09-2007, 03:19 AM
show some support if you want to see more pics. need some points to deal with those sad fukks. hahaha.

http://img108.imagevenue.com/loc826/th_74434_caribbeancoyote01_122_826lo.jpg http://img16.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-26755/loc673/74674_caribbeancoyote02_122_673lo.jpg

thaiboy
24-09-2007, 07:06 AM
There is a new disco named Baryan Tree located behind Esplanade (Ratchadasipek).

Old Club...more than a year......new baryan tree 2 ( 3 month old)just oppsite posidon, go right inside the 2nd hand car dealer soi, near Rajah Hotel, open till 6 am sometime 7 am if not so "windy" on police side:D

Red_Tirak1099
24-09-2007, 09:48 AM
show some support if you want to see more pics. need some points to deal with those sad fukks. hahaha.

Nice pics bro....next time I in BKK you must bring me go cheong. Will up you my humble one point after I get back my power :D

Red_Tirak1099
24-09-2007, 12:15 PM
-deleted- posted in wrong thread

vmtech
24-09-2007, 12:49 PM
Just an update.....

No cover charge( Maybe just opening)
Environments looks cosy
Operating hours till 3am thai time

Black label( 0.7L)=1600bht
Red label(1.0L)=1400bht
As for the rest of the drinks, I don't remember

U mean Grand reopening do you?

Baryan tree already around for like almost 6mth-1yr, just tat they shifted to the old Pumpup location only. and they are renamed Baryan Tree Maxx

They have barakoo (sheesha) too, for 450 thb. very recommandaded place popular with the locals.

Mr.romantic
24-09-2007, 02:58 PM
Nice pics bro....next time I in BKK you must bring me go cheong. Will up you my humble one point after I get back my power :D

thanks man bro! :D

Mr.romantic
24-09-2007, 03:07 PM

http://img135.imagevenue.com/loc62/th_17271_caribbeancoyote02_122_62lo.jpg (http://img135.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=17271_caribbeancoyote02_122_62lo.jpg ) http://img107.imagevenue.com/loc1142/th_17275_caribbeancoyote03_122_1142lo.jpg (http://img107.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=17275_caribbeancoyote03_122_1142lo.j pg)

Mr.romantic
25-09-2007, 02:27 AM

http://img181.imagevenue.com/loc191/th_58219_caribbeancoyote04_122_191lo.jpg (http://img181.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=58219_caribbeancoyote04_122_191lo.jp g) http://img16.imagevenue.com/loc1032/th_58220_caribbeancoyote05_122_1032lo.jpg (http://img16.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=58220_caribbeancoyote05_122_1032lo.j pg)
please do not peep at us in the dressing room.

Mr.romantic
25-09-2007, 02:35 AM

http://img180.imagevenue.com/loc188/th_58225_caribbeancoyote06_122_188lo.jpg (http://img180.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=58225_caribbeancoyote06_122_188lo.jp g) http://img156.imagevenue.com/loc897/th_58231_caribbeancoyote07_122_897lo.jpg (http://img156.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=58231_caribbeancoyote07_122_897lo.jp g)
shake it shake it baby plus a smile with a V sign cuz my pii chai is picking
me up with my Volvo after the club closes. i am so in love!

Mr.romantic
25-09-2007, 02:43 AM

http://img127.imagevenue.com/loc1064/th_58237_caribbeancoyote08_122_1064lo.jpg (http://img127.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=58237_caribbeancoyote08_122_1064lo.j pg) http://img183.imagevenue.com/loc244/th_58242_caribbeancoyote09_122_244lo.jpg (http://img183.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=58242_caribbeancoyote09_122_244lo.jp g)
look at our well choreographed dance moves. we spent lots of time in the afternoons practicing under the supervision of our in-house choreographer. almost every night we get graded on our performance. not easy job ok!

Mr.romantic
25-09-2007, 02:47 AM

http://img125.imagevenue.com/loc799/th_58253_caribbeancoyote10_122_799lo.jpg (http://img125.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=58253_caribbeancoyote10_122_799lo.jp g)

all the humsup guys come here for only one reason. MEAT! look at them oogling at our breasts and butts. this is what we do best. shake it shake it. my humps my humps. check it out!

Mr.romantic
25-09-2007, 03:26 AM
Happening Discos/Clubs... 25-09-2007 03:24 AM stfu lah

some balless coward zapped me by using such language. nevermind i will report to the mod and he will take care of you! :mad:

scouser_lad
25-09-2007, 04:19 AM
hi bros,

scouser_lad is in town. will be heading to bangkok 2ml. jus wanna thank everyone who has share their experience and gave wonderful advises. Hope i can make use of it.

cheers!

:D

Red_Tirak1099
25-09-2007, 10:17 AM

http://img107.imagevenue.com/loc1142/th_17275_caribbeancoyote03_122_1142lo.jpg (http://img107.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=17275_caribbeancoyote03_122_1142lo.j pg)
Taking a closer look....I know at least 3 ladies from this photo but now they are working in Julie.....:D

WhatTheHack
25-09-2007, 05:23 PM
Bro Mr. Romantic,

thanks for share all the beautiful pictures...I mean the girls actually...:p ...cheers

issan_madboy
26-09-2007, 03:50 PM
Happening Discos/Clubs... 25-09-2007 03:24 AM stfu lah

some balless coward zapped me by using such language. nevermind i will report to the mod and he will take care of you! :mad:

brother romantic i cannot imagine how could someone take offence at you posting great pictures of pretty girls unless he is gay?:D

Chinadream
27-09-2007, 09:44 PM
I think the photos are from Hollywood issit?

Mr.romantic
28-09-2007, 03:23 AM
brother romantic i cannot imagine how could someone take offence at you posting great pictures of pretty girls unless he is gay?:D

check out my avatar. it says "suteerak1099 forever is gay"! :p

Mr.romantic
28-09-2007, 03:26 AM
I think the photos are from Hollywood issit?

bro you missed out the subject heading in my post is it? it says "Caribbean Coyote (The New Generation)". The pics are taken in Caribbean Club. big hostess night club in Prachauthit, Ratchada.

ponkponk
03-10-2007, 10:47 PM
Any bros in bangkok over the weekend? Wanna meet up and go for clubbing? You can BYO lady or try your charms at the discos..

Joeblackcat88
05-10-2007, 05:01 PM
just wondering if we could bring in our own liquor into the pubs and clubs and only order their mixer there to mix with the liquor.. did that when i was in chiangmai with my friend, don't really know can i really do the same in bangkok pubs,clubs and discos, can experience brothers here advise? Many thanks

Red_Tirak1099
05-10-2007, 05:08 PM
just wondering if we could bring in our own liquor into the pubs and clubs and only order their mixer there to mix with the liquor.. did that when i was in chiangmai with my friend, don't really know can i really do the same in bangkok pubs,clubs and discos, can experience brothers here advise? Many thanksDont think can do it in BKK clubs but even if they allow I am sure they will impose a steep corkage to make BYO unattractive....restaurants on the other hand though (even those in 5 stars hotels) are more relax than those in other countries. I always bring my DFS wine & whisky to dinner w/o incident

Joeblackcat88
05-10-2007, 05:12 PM
just wondering if we could bring in our own liquor into the pubs and clubs and only order their mixer there to mix with the liquor.. did that when i was in chiangmai with my friend, don't really know can i really do the same in bangkok pubs,clubs and discos, can experience brothers here advise? Many thanks

dream888
05-10-2007, 06:12 PM
Club Florence in Bangkok video. Bros enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/user/dreamsb888

Mr.romantic
06-10-2007, 02:49 AM
Club Florence in Bangkok video. Bros enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/user/dreamsb888

nice clip!

Red_Tirak1099
07-10-2007, 04:01 PM
I look stupid asking this but I tried googled it w/o success.

I thot I am seasoned Thaisters but was told there is a RCA II somewhere. If so where is its location? Thanks in advance :D

reposted due to loggin problems

vmtech
07-10-2007, 08:55 PM
I look stupid asking this but I tried googled it w/o success.

I thot I am seasoned Thaisters but was told there is a RCA II somewhere. If so where is its location? Thanks in advance :D

reposted due to loggin problems

On Intramara Soi 10.
There's a A-gogo bar called RCA II

Red_Tirak1099
08-10-2007, 03:44 AM
On Intramara Soi 10.
There's a A-gogo bar called RCA II
thanks bro for answering both my posts....You Da Man in BKK.....drinks on me next time I touchdown in LOS!!!:D

Hakoshu
08-10-2007, 11:09 AM
Yes, u can do tat.. Just bear the bottle charge they impose. Range from 600baht to 1400baht depends on which club.. Don't think its worth unless u're bringing premium liquor in..

just wondering if we could bring in our own liquor into the pubs and clubs and only order their mixer there to mix with the liquor..

archangel
10-10-2007, 01:49 AM
bro you missed out the subject heading in my post is it? it says "Caribbean Coyote (The New Generation)". The pics are taken in Caribbean Club. big hostess night club in Prachauthit, Ratchada.

Bro do you have the full address?

Red_Tirak1099
10-10-2007, 03:45 AM
Bro do you have the full address?I help Mr Romantic answer as he is catergory (M) now....its 622 Prachauthit Road......jus take cab tell them Carribean at Meng Zai can liao.

blur boy
10-10-2007, 12:27 PM
went to baryarn tree to find ma friend, just to let u all know baryantree relocated, to just beside only where pumpup used to stand, now it's called BaryarnTree Maxx

The old Baryarn tree re-open again but they are not hosting any live bands, more to disco dancing... when I was there, some of the patrons are "high on Ice"....;)

Baryarn tree Maxx will host live bands.....

nyquist
10-10-2007, 06:17 PM
The old Baryarn tree re-open again but they are not hosting any live bands, more to disco dancing... when I was there, some of the patrons are "high on Ice"....;)

Baryarn tree Maxx will host live bands.....

What's the exact location?

vmtech
11-10-2007, 03:52 AM
What's the exact location?

If u know where the old PumpUp disco is, its there. if not, it's RIGHT behind Esplanade, follow the road that leads in (there's a sign there that leads to INCH bar, which is beside Baryan tree

Mr.romantic
16-10-2007, 03:33 AM
I help Mr Romantic answer as he is catergory (M) now....its 622 Prachauthit Road......jus take cab tell them Carribean at Meng Zai can liao.

thanks bro. being MIA for a while. counting on the blessings of those supportive bros. you know who you are! :p will continue to keep bros update with club news and club girls pics.

going Caribbean on tuesday. chiong mannnnn! :D

Mr.romantic
16-10-2007, 03:47 AM
arhhh i miss the old Orbit Club. so many good memories. beau (PR) where are you? :p

Backstage At The Orbit Club (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3y0iBZhGao)
Sexy Shower Show (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whtEpVCSCYA)
Wall of Booze with Giant Ladder Full of Girls 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuACi5xIRNc)
Wall of Booze with Giant Ladder Full of Girls 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzqwuLV92ZE)

adamfish
16-10-2007, 11:06 PM
hi wonder any bros will be in bangkok and interested to meet for some clubing and pub ...some brother recommend the florence which look interesting and hollywood as well.. any more suggestion ..any brother want to go?

Mr.romantic
17-10-2007, 02:50 AM
hi wonder any bros will be in bangkok and interested to meet for some clubing and pub ...some brother recommend the florence which look interesting and hollywood as well.. any more suggestion ..any brother want to go?

hahaha just got back from Caribbean. must cut some losses with the PR drinks. :D

Florence Club (Srinakarin Road) is not recommended for newbies as it is quite far out for the average sex tourist who is putting up in Sukhumvit. some stupid taxi driver may take you on a merry go round trip. Caribbean, Forte RCA, Soprano House are more "user friendly" establisments.

Florence Club is beside Jarin Massage.

Mr.romantic
17-10-2007, 02:59 AM
post some Caribbean clips here for the Golden Mile Disco clowns to wet their pants. hahaha.

can see some of the coyote dancers have matured quite a bit. they were only 18 year old SYTs when i encountered them many years ago. :D

Caribbean Video Clip 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuX3U9xh6u0)
Caribbean Video Clip 2 (http://www.caribbeanbangkok.com/video/crbcoyote01.wmv)
Caribbean Video Clip 3 (http://www.caribbeanbangkok.com/video/crbcoyote02.wmv)
Caribbean Video Clip 4 (http://www.caribbeanbangkok.com/video/crbcoyote03.wmv)

Zaryl
17-10-2007, 04:12 AM
post some Caribbean clips here for the Golden Mile Disco clowns to wet their pants. hahaha.

bro, what is the best time to watch their stage performance?

yinyang
17-10-2007, 09:59 AM
..just got back from Caribbean. must cut some losses with the PR drinks. ...Caribbean, Forte RCA, Soprano House are more "user friendly" establisments..
Which reminds me of my last (and only) outing at Caribbean awhile back with my ex-gf. Non-membership btl was ard bt3k then (if my memory serves me right). Plenty eye candy with dancers. Our tcss with 1 dancer, 1 GRO and tips to mamasan set me back a small fortune.:o Kinda structured time/LD billings. My impression's the clientele has a good mix of buz types, possibly on expense accounts?

Claudia (near huay kwang) has decent band and plenty coyotes with btl ard bt2k. GROs all lining up stairs near the bar area. Deep pockets a pre-requisite:p

Red_Tirak1099
17-10-2007, 12:09 PM
Bro YY, I went Carribean jus 2 months ago the non-member bottle price now 4k plus liao.....I never sign up for memberships in such clubs though it is one year expiry, dont like to tie down to one joint no matter how good it is....
One more thing this Carribean is for the rich.....even so-so girl there on average can easily rake in B$50K per month which is very good income in LOS for 4 days of work per week

Thanks to Mr Romantic for the vids.....

Mr.romantic
17-10-2007, 04:10 PM
bro, what is the best time to watch their stage performance?

they will have different time intervals for synchronised dancing by coyote dancers on stage and bar top. get there around 10pm. if go too late you will have to sit right in front. not a good spot. my favourite spot is behind the DJ console where the bar maids are. you can find me there.

look for my siao eh (dancer). name is Nuch. she will milk you dry with the lady drinks. these days Caribbean and The Resort getting costly even if you are a member. :p

Mr.romantic
17-10-2007, 04:17 PM
Which reminds me of my last (and only) outing at Caribbean awhile back with my ex-gf. Non-membership btl was ard bt3k then (if my memory serves me right). Plenty eye candy with dancers. Our tcss with 1 dancer, 1 GRO and tips to mamasan set me back a small fortune.:o Kinda structured time/LD billings. My impression's the clientele has a good mix of buz types, possibly on expense accounts?

Claudia (near huay kwang) has decent band and plenty coyotes with btl ard bt2k. GROs all lining up stairs near the bar area. Deep pockets a pre-requisite:p

these kind of clubs have people of various backgrounds. from black to white. you can check out Barong Club beside Caribbean. there is a passageway from Caribbean leading into Barong. more laid back environment. same management.

Being to Claudia a couple times. Hong Kongers and Taiwanese like to patronise here as most of the girls can speak Mandarin or Chinese dialects.

do not really like here as the main room too small and i will get boring very fast. good for killing time here before moving to elsewhere.

Mr.romantic
17-10-2007, 04:25 PM
Bro YY, I went Carribean jus 2 months ago the non-member bottle price now 4k plus liao.....I never sign up for memberships in such clubs though it is one year expiry, dont like to tie down to one joint no matter how good it is....
One more thing this Carribean is for the rich.....even so-so girl there on average can easily rake in B$50K per month which is very good income in LOS for 4 days of work per week

Thanks to Mr Romantic for the vids.....

not just the rich can indulge such pleasures.

due to the exchange rate. an average kopi kia working in a singapore coffeshop also can afford such nonsense on his annual holiday trip. wiser to open a 20K baht membership and split up between 4 blokes. blow the membership up in one or two nights. well worth it man. trust me. hahaha. :D

due to the Thai economy. these days the income for PRs and MP girls are not like yesteryears already. good for those who come in for the kill. hahaha. put 10k baht on the table and ask PR want to OFF or not. if not ask mamasan for next better player. hahaha. if you realise clubs are quieter on the weekdays. in the past everyday is party time man.

glad you like the video clips. :)

Red_Tirak1099
17-10-2007, 04:47 PM
I guess you are rite 20k for 10 blacks is indeed cheap but for week long tourists like me dont like to go same joint every night unless for those working in BKK is different.....

10k baht? No need so much last time I dangled 5k she followed me back liao....maybe my good looks helped :D

gigantor
17-10-2007, 06:56 PM

Been there afew times. Personally I dun find the place any cheaper than the rest of the clubs. Not to mention the place is damn far. Take abt half an hour to reach there by taxi and some taxi drivers also had a hard time looking for it. Only thing I love abt the place is the Singer.:D
Rather go Piano or Resort.

justl00king
18-10-2007, 12:40 AM
Claudia (near huay kwang) has decent band and plenty coyotes with btl ard bt2k. GROs all lining up stairs near the bar area. Deep pockets a pre-requisiteBro,

Next time you go can bring me along? :D :D

Mr.romantic
18-10-2007, 01:04 AM
I guess you are rite 20k for 10 blacks is indeed cheap but for week long tourists like me dont like to go same joint every night unless for those working in BKK is different.....

10k baht? No need so much last time I dangled 5k she followed me back liao....maybe my good looks helped

i usually get 11 bottles or sometimes they have promotions. hehehe. guess regulars have some perks. :D

those who go in a group can opt for all lady drinks package or 50% bottles/50% lady drinks. can negotiate with mamasan to suit your needs.

must also see which establishment. doubt those high class ones will do it for peanuts. ang pais already have sponsors and carrotheads lining up for them to chop. no need to open legs. hahaha. :D

Zaryl
18-10-2007, 01:34 AM
they will have different time intervals for synchronised dancing by coyote dancers on stage and bar top. get there around 10pm. if go too late you will have to sit right in front. not a good spot. my favourite spot is behind the DJ console where the bar maids are. you can find me there.

I will be in BKK last week of Oct and still not sure whether my schedule allow for this place.. do I need to open bottle just to gain entry?

Red_Tirak1099
18-10-2007, 02:38 AM
.. do I need to open bottle just to gain entry?
You not expecting to order a jug of beer are you? :rolleyes:

Mr.romantic
18-10-2007, 02:43 AM
I will be in BKK last week of Oct and still not sure whether my schedule allow for this place.. do I need to open bottle just to gain entry?

for Caribbean there might be a cover charge. for Resort there is a cover charge of 600B for two small bottles of beer.

Mr.romantic
18-10-2007, 02:45 AM

i think the GM Disco clowns have exclusive rights to ask the question whether they can order a jug of beer in these kind of clubs. hahaha. :D

Zaryl
18-10-2007, 03:00 AM

no lah..I actually meant whether go in to order drink or pay cover charge to go in... :)

Red_Tirak1099
18-10-2007, 03:15 AM
no lah..I actually meant whether go in to order drink or pay cover charge to go in... :)
Oh sorry my mistake.....no need la.....imho onli cheapo joints impose cover charges, like scare customers go in wont spend like that :D

yinyang
18-10-2007, 09:03 AM
..Next time you go can bring me along?
Sure, but pls not forget to bring your wallet and... glasses (more than just lOOking):p
Barong Club beside Caribbean.. more laid back environment. good for those who come in for the kill. hahaha. put 10k baht on the table and ask PR want to OFF or not..
Interesting, what's setup like? As RT says, we only on short stay and hoping for the kill (hopefully not reverse, get killed instead:p ).
Being to Claudia a couple times. Hong Kongers and Taiwanese like to patronise here as most of the girls can speak Mandarin or Chinese dialects. do not really like here as the main room too small
Yo, so crowded ard the bar area with hardly space to move. I ventured with my date upstairs and along the stairs had to restrain my straying eyes from PRs lined up. Dun come cheap, with some scale LDs prices.. with pricey 1st LD (step up charge)

Red_Tirak1099
18-10-2007, 12:42 PM
Anyone knows location of this pub/disco call OffRoad? Any suggestions for joints that opend till late after official closing hours? Thanks

vmtech
18-10-2007, 01:01 PM
Anyone knows location of this pub/disco call OffRoad? Any suggestions for joints that opend till late after official closing hours? Thanks

Tunnel? Spicy? and plenty of beer bars open until 6-7 too. even the 1 at por kung pao

Mr.romantic
18-10-2007, 01:35 PM
Oh sorry my mistake.....no need la.....imho onli cheapo joints impose cover charges, like scare customers go in wont spend like that :D

if you like that say. that means Caribbean and Resort are cheapo joints as they have cover charge if you don't open bottle or have membership to enter. then GM Discos that don't have cover charges are hiso joints liao. :D

Mr.romantic
18-10-2007, 01:38 PM
Interesting, what's setup like? As RT says, we only on short stay and hoping for the kill (hopefully not reverse, get killed instead:p ).

Yo, so crowded ard the bar area with hardly space to move. I ventured with my date upstairs and along the stairs had to restrain my straying eyes from PRs lined up. Dun come cheap, with some scale LDs prices.. with pricey 1st LD (step up charge)

Barong is pretty big as well. more to lounging style like Piano.

Red_Tirak1099
18-10-2007, 02:07 PM
if you like that say. that means Caribbean and Resort are cheapo joints as they have cover charge if you don't open bottle or have membership to enter. then GM Discos that don't have cover charges are hiso joints liao. :D
Ok correction lah.....joints impose cover charges to weed out the freeloaders. In fact when I ask local or malaysian ktv girls go GM discos with they say low class.....they want go MOS & SJPS :)

Kapunkap
18-10-2007, 09:57 PM
Hi bros, will be arriving late in BKK 2nd nov at around 10+ pm.. any recommendation for clubs that opened till 6am? Heard of renovate that its good.. besides that any others? I know the clubs in Sukhumvit sois might be good too full of freelancers.. haha..

Red_Tirak1099
29-10-2007, 07:20 PM
Jus found out the boss of Carribean was the boss of Top20! :)

issan_madboy
29-10-2007, 07:27 PM
Ok correction lah.....joints impose cover charges to weed out the freeloaders. In fact when I ask local or malaysian ktv girls go GM discos with they say low class.....they want go MOS & SJPS :)

why is it someone keeps popping up in my mind when this word is mentioned?:rolleyes:

hottip
29-10-2007, 08:15 PM
Hi bros, will be arriving late in BKK 2nd nov at around 10+ pm.. any recommendation for clubs that opened till 6am? Heard of renovate that its good.. besides that any others? I know the clubs in Sukhumvit sois might be good too full of freelancers.. haha..

Best after hrs scene is right on the sidewalks. The FLs go have a meal on the sidewalk eating stalls along Sukhumvit after Thermae and the other clubs close at 2a. Take your pick. TB1k ST, TB2k LT.

Tadpom
29-10-2007, 10:57 PM
i usually get 11 bottles or sometimes they have promotions. hehehe. guess regulars have some perks. :D

those who go in a group can opt for all lady drinks package or 50% bottles/50% lady drinks. can negotiate with mamasan to suit your needs.

must also see which establishment. doubt those high class ones will do it for peanuts. ang pais already have sponsors and carrotheads lining up for them to chop. no need to open legs. hahaha. :D

Hi Mr Romantic,

I will like to know more about Carribean. Anyway, you know alot... are you stationed in Thailand. Maybe we can meet up in Carribean these days.

Tadpom
29-10-2007, 10:59 PM

Hi Mr Romantic,

I will like to know more about Carribean. Anyway, you know alot... are you stationed in Thailand. Maybe we can meet up in Carribean these days.

tOmAski33
30-10-2007, 01:44 AM

Hi there i will be reaching Bkk on 31st Oct.
Want to meet up to see the clubs around??

tOmAski33
30-10-2007, 01:47 AM

Hi Bro Will be reaching Bkk on 31st Oct
Want to join me for clubbing there???

tOmAski33
30-10-2007, 03:44 AM
What hotel you staying?:confused:

No Confirm yet.
Think When reach there juz go round walk walk and see see.
There lots of hotels right???
You in BKK already?

devilboy1978(2)
30-10-2007, 03:45 AM
What hotel you staying?:confused:

Den which hotel u staying?Mayb i can go find u in dec..:D

devilboy1978(2)
30-10-2007, 04:36 AM
hehe i tot you suppose to find your girl?:D or is she hiding in my bedroom?:p

Haha..Find her oso can go find u rite..I will b staying at X.X.X. Mansion in dec..

devilboy1978(2)
30-10-2007, 04:49 AM
Haha, so you found a place to stay liao ah:) ~ the XXX Mansion sound familar haha. me stay at XXX Hotel in the most thriving nite district...:p

So u oso kw tis XXX mansion..Haha..Yup,i will b staying there..

devilboy1978(2)
30-10-2007, 04:57 AM
You aiming for Jusco right haha... anyway its a good budget place to stay for many days.:D

Actuali i intend 2 find a hotel near JUSCO..But now no need le..Found a
place FOC ..:D

devilboy1978(2)
30-10-2007, 05:07 AM
Ok lar I think you really looking forward to go there haha.:D

Yes..U bet..I'm indeed looking forward..:)

Red_Tirak1099
30-10-2007, 11:27 AM
Best after hrs scene is right on the sidewalks. The FLs go have a meal on the sidewalk eating stalls along Sukhumvit after Thermae and the other clubs close at 2a. Take your pick. TB1k ST, TB2k LT.
Ya I see many of them but how to approach? Walk over when they having noodle soup & negotiate? :confused:

Let me intro a joint in Thonglor call Exotica.....same boss same concept same beautiful women as Carribean :D

nyquist
30-10-2007, 04:20 PM

Boss near Pratanum opens till 7am.... Entrance fee 300Baht for a drink...
Techo/Trance music. Gals are plentiful.. Good mix of farang and Hi-so

codicerous
31-10-2007, 01:05 AM
went to santika... HAPPENING PLACE!!! haha.. alot of pretty gals.. most of them can speak english! plus point for the place..

met a few girls... but din ask if they wanna go back to my hotel :D coz i think they are nice girls and i wanna keep the friendship... exchanged hp numbers and msn too =o)

bros going there, dun give this place a miss!

hottip
31-10-2007, 02:42 AM

Sorry, "TB1k ST" = Thai Baht 1000 ShortTime, "TB2k LT" = ThaiBaht 2000 LongTime. Hope that clarifies for bros. Have fun!

Mr.romantic
31-10-2007, 02:46 AM
Ya I see many of them but how to approach? Walk over when they having noodle soup & negotiate?

Let me intro a joint in Thonglor call Exotica.....same boss same concept same beautiful women as Carribean

for those FLs you just need to make some eye contact. and if got smile back. hosay liao. you should know what to do. :D

wow Exotica is the only grade A+ BKK nightclub i still have not tried yet. you buy me a drink there can? haha. if any Golden Mile Disco GROs told you that they work in Caribbean, Pegasus, Exotica, etc. before and still come to singapore and work in thai discos. they must be bullshitting you. :D

GRADE A and A+ BKK NIGHT CLUBS THAT I CHIONG:
Caribbean
Barong
Chateau La Blanc
Forte RCA
The Pent
The Piano
Pegasus
The Resort
Resort Square
Soprano House

who miss the old Orbit and Forte at Sukhumvit? hahahaha.

GRADE B NIGHT CLUBS:
countless...many also not exisiting already. but always have new ones opening up. maybe list next time...

hottip
31-10-2007, 02:49 AM
Ya I see many of them but how to approach? Walk over when they having noodle soup & negotiate? :confused:

Let me intro a joint in Thonglor call Exotica.....same boss same concept same beautiful women as Carribean :D

Just make eye contact and they will invite u over. Then, on oredi lar. Dun even need to order noodle soup. Make your own char kway teow at the hotel with her. Have fun !

hottip
31-10-2007, 02:59 AM
[QUOTE=Red_Tirak1099;2359525]Ya I see many of them but how to approach? Walk over when they having noodle soup & negotiate?

Let me intro a joint in Thonglor call Exotica.....same boss same concept same beautiful women as Carribean

wow bro R_T1099. Exotica is real happening. :p Thanks for pointing tis out. Went to Spices @ Ambassador. Wah so terrible! :mad: Better to go back to Sukhumvit sidewalk after 2am. Hahaha !!

hottip
31-10-2007, 03:01 AM
Haha make many eyes then all bring back!!! :p

Then jiak buay liao lar !! Hahaha !!:p

Mr.romantic
31-10-2007, 03:06 AM
wow bro R_T1099. Exotica is real happening. Thanks for pointing tis out. Went to Spices @ Ambassador. Wah so terrible! :mad: Better to go back to Sukhumvit sidewalk after 2am. Hahaha !!

so you went Exotica before? :rolleyes:

Red_Tirak1099
31-10-2007, 03:25 AM
wow Exotica is the only grade A+ BKK nightclub i still have not tried yet. you buy me a drink there can? haha. if any Golden Mile Disco GROs told you that they work in Caribbean, Pegasus, Exotica, etc. before and still come to singapore and work in thai discos. they must be bullshitting you.

Caribbean
Barong
Chateau La Blanc
Forte RCA
The Pent
The Piano
Pegasus
The Resort
Resort Square
Soprano House

Mr R, YOU THE MAN! Out of the clubs you list I onli been to Caribbean, ForteRCA, The Pent, Piano & the Resorts that's all.....been to others but now paiseh dare say out since not on your A list. You bring me around next trip ok? My treat. ;)

So far no GM GROs are from any of the A list clubs except The Resorts which I confirm by visiting them.

Wont have stumble upon Exotica if not for the Boss who still remember me from my Top20 (Chaopraya Park Hotel) days :cool:

Mr.romantic
31-10-2007, 03:37 AM
Mr R, YOU THE MAN! Out of the clubs you list I onli been to Caribbean, ForteRCA, The Pent, Piano & the Resorts that's all.....been to others but now paiseh dare say out since not on your A list. You bring me around next trip ok? My treat.

So far no GM GROs are from any of the A list clubs except The Resorts which I confirm by visiting them.

Wont have stumble upon Exotica if not for the Boss who still remember me from my Top20 (Chaopraya Park Hotel) days

wow Resort PRs tan bo jia must go GM disco and work arh? first time i hear. knn all my darlings MIA liao. :(

bro you very very lao jiao! you mean that 20 Club at Chao Phraya Park Hotel? now it is called Veronica Elite Club. different management. guess what 20 Club's venue used to be called? test you. :p

Mr.romantic
31-10-2007, 03:44 AM
WA~ So long the list.... don't even know where to start.:(

better don't start cuz you will spend a small fortune on this kind of nonsense if get addicted.

still do not know where to start? don't worry. most importantly pocket must have lots of cash. :D which club you want to check it out? i can provide info. alternatively read up those old BKK G Club postings. info might be outdated though.

Red_Tirak1099
31-10-2007, 03:51 AM
bro you very very lao jiao! you mean that 20 Club at Chao Phraya Park Hotel? now it is called Veronica Elite Club. different management. guess what 20 Club's venue used to be called? test you. :p
Not lao jiao la.....you got me there I dont even know or been to this present Veronica Elite Club. Only happpen to see the Carribean/Exotica boss who used to be the boss of this 20 Club (memory failing I remember it as Top20 club) :o

Mr.romantic
31-10-2007, 03:54 AM
This kind of A class place must go with more pp then fun right?

depends on individual. going with a buddy or two doesn't hurt.

for me i go until sian. 1 week go 4 or 5 nights. maciam report for work. TCSS and gossip with bartenders, mamasans, PRs, toilet attendant, reception staff, etc. walk here walk there. beo girls. maciam security employee like that. hahaha. :D

Mr.romantic
31-10-2007, 04:01 AM
Not lao jiao la.....you got me there I dont even know or been to this present Veronica Elite Club. Only happpen to see the Carribean/Exotica boss who used to be the boss of this 20 Club (memory failing I remember it as Top20 club) :o

kekeke just kidding only lah.

20 Club was previously known as Phuture. concept then was just a disco. not hostess club.

sometimes come back Singapore don't know where to go. damn sian. at least in BKK still can go night clubs watch soccer, drink, tcss with club staff. good fun without spending a bomb unlike in Singapore.

Mr.romantic
31-10-2007, 04:07 AM
how come u go till sian? you working in bkk or live in bkk?

This site alot of clubs..

http://bangkok2night.com/nightclubs/

work and live in bkk.

basically you open memberships in such clubs. then you go there R&R loh. imagine a 5 Star Singapore Country Club but with many chio bu PRs. hahaha.

haha check out Sherbet on Ekamai. my thai friend check out before. i think it was opened since last year. I believe it used to be an old club premise.

Red_Tirak1099
31-10-2007, 04:11 AM
kekeke just kidding only lah.

20 Club was previously known as Phuture. concept then was just a disco. not hostess club.

sometimes come back Singapore don't know where to go. damn sian. at least in BKK still can go night clubs watch soccer, drink, tcss with club staff. good fun without spending a bomb unlike in Singapore.Thanks for the history lesson kekeke....David, we really must meet up on my next visit. I get the same feeling in Sinkapore. Comparing BKK & here is truly heaven & earth :p

codicerous
31-10-2007, 02:01 PM
yeah... eye contact is very impt in these clubs... if they dun smile back after you smiled, move on ... many trees in these forests...

if only its the same in SG .. haha...

Mr.romantic
31-10-2007, 03:24 PM
yeah... eye contact is very impt in these clubs... if they dun smile back after you smiled, move on ... many trees in these forests...

if only its the same in SG .. haha...

FYI the "eye contact" discussion was about those FLs outside Thermae and the likes. not about night club girls. of course night club girls will smile at you lah. they are selling "smile" what. :rolleyes:

codicerous
31-10-2007, 11:52 PM
FYI the "eye contact" discussion was about those FLs outside Thermae and the likes. not about night club girls. of course night club girls will smile at you lah. they are selling "smile" what.

well, I was actually refering to girls in the disco clubs... not those outside thermae and the likes... those outside thermae and the likes.. just need to flash your $$ and they will smile at you already...:D

those in disco clubs... haha .... nvm .... :cool:

Tadpom
01-11-2007, 12:03 AM
Thanks for the history lesson kekeke....David, we really must meet up on my next visit. I get the same feeling in Sinkapore. Comparing BKK & here is truly heaven & earth :p

Agree with you too. That is the reason why I am working in Thailand now better than in Singapore. Well, let me introduce myself... been working in thailand for more than 1 year. Living somewhere in Sri Racha. Been chionging almost every Fridays and Saturdays unless have to entertain customers.

I am familiar with Pattaya, Sri Racha and Srinarkarin... Upnam places and Discos, Coyotes, Ago ago bars...

Tadpom
01-11-2007, 12:08 AM
for those FLs you just need to make some eye contact. and if got smile back. hosay liao. you should know what to do. :D

wow Exotica is the only grade A+ BKK nightclub i still have not tried yet. you buy me a drink there can? haha. if any Golden Mile Disco GROs told you that they work in Caribbean, Pegasus, Exotica, etc. before and still come to singapore and work in thai discos. they must be bullshitting you. :D

Caribbean
Barong
Chateau La Blanc
Forte RCA
The Pent
The Piano
Pegasus
The Resort
Resort Square
Soprano House

GRADE B NIGHT CLUBS:
countless...many also not exisiting already. but always have new ones opening up. maybe list next time...

Wa... must try liao.... Caribbean first target after seeing your videos.
See whether can compare with Club Florence and Sky Club.

Mr.romantic
01-11-2007, 02:34 AM
Thanks for the history lesson kekeke....David, we really must meet up on my next visit. I get the same feeling in Sinkapore. Comparing BKK & here is truly heaven & earth :p

jai yen yen. there will be a chance. :)

Mr.romantic
01-11-2007, 02:46 AM
I am familiar with Pattaya, Sri Racha and Srinarkarin... Upnam places and Discos, Coyotes, Ago ago bars...

must be enjoying life huh. hehe.

Wa... must try liao.... Caribbean first target after seeing your videos.
See whether can compare with Club Florence and Sky Club.

can't compare Florence and The Sky with Caribbean. the sheer size and grandeur of Caribbean already win liao. not to mention over a hundred coyote dancers and hundreds of PRs cum Barmaids. :eek:

however i must say Florence and The Sky has more of a cosy feel than Caribbean. F*** *** hit rate is much higher in Srinakarin clubs. Caribbean is too fukking big. gems can be found everywhere despite class of each club differs.

Mr.romantic
01-11-2007, 03:09 AM
Potato - Live at Resort Square - Tee Derm Opening (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9fVyO7ypJ4)
Potato - Live at Resort Square - Kon Mai Mee Tee Yoo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMNIVBQSzHA)
Potato - Live at Resort Square - Kaub Khun Tee Rak Gan (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=digLz6KS9Jc)
Potato - Live at Resort Square - Mission Impossible (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpM7GVlJlVc)
Potato - Live at Resort Square - Paa Saa Gai Part II (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0oGMoFXOis)

if you like my posts. show some support so i can have buffer to deal with lan jiao lang like vaxvms and sad fukks. :D

Mr.romantic
01-11-2007, 03:19 AM
http://www.theresortclub.com/videoclip/bikini1.wmv
http://www.theresortclub.com/videoclip/bikini2.wmv
http://www.theresortclub.com/videoclip/bikini3.wmv
http://www.theresortclub.com/videoclip/bikini4.wmv
http://www.theresortclub.com/videoclip/bikini5.wmv
http://www.theresortclub.com/videoclip/chinese1.wmv
http://www.theresortclub.com/videoclip/chinese5.wmv
http://www.theresortclub.com/videoclip/celebration1.wmv
http://www.theresortclub.com/videoclip/celebration5.wmv
http://www.theresortclub.com/videoclip/celebration6.wmv
http://www.theresortclub.com/videoclip/celebration7.wmv
http://www.theresortclub.com/videoclip/celebration8.wmv

if you like my posts. show some support so i can have buffer to deal with lan jiao lang like vaxvms and sad fukks.

Mr.romantic
02-11-2007, 03:21 PM
Hi bros,

Anyone know a good joint that's like our nightclub in singapore.... with girls and seats and mebbe KTV and drinking.... preferably upmarket...

i know the massage scene well but have only been to a few pubs, never to a nightclub in Bangkok.

very appreciated

try Pegasus. the most expensive one. :D

Sayangku
02-11-2007, 04:44 PM
Santika rocks, love the crowds, love the live bands. RCA discos too packed, bad for old man like me :) Anyone know where Nung Len situated?

Crown
02-11-2007, 08:55 PM
BKK is heaven for Man :D

Mr.romantic
03-11-2007, 02:54 AM
Santika rocks, love the crowds, love the live bands. RCA discos too packed, bad for old man like me. Anyone know where Nung Len situated?

you said RCA is too packed for you. but still want to go Nang Len? :rolleyes:

Nang Len is at Ekamai. "old men" should go to the nearby Resort Square, Piano, Chateau La Blanc, Sherbet, etc instead. all in Ekamai also. :rolleyes:

x500
03-11-2007, 03:03 AM
Nang Len is at Ekamai. "old men" should go to the nearby Resort Square, Piano, Chateau La Blanc, Sherbet, etc instead. all in Ekamai also. :rolleyes:

Diao... Is it far from Ratchada? hmm... if Nam Len very crowdy, then i stick to Santika liao, ahaha...

geylangstar
03-11-2007, 06:33 PM
Nang Len is at Ekkamai Road Soi 5, had difficulty first time there too.
In the end, when reached, asked taxi driver. Booze is around the corner too, dont know whether you guys can find it or not, cos it is somewhat hidden in a lane, need to walk in.

Havent been to BKK for a while, how's everything there?
I just strike off BKK as my 1st choice for retirement program, due to language barrier, and placed Taiwan 1st choice.

Will revisit BKK next year to see the changes.

Mr.romantic
04-11-2007, 03:01 AM
Nang Len is at Ekkamai Road Soi 5, had difficulty first time there too.
In the end, when reached, asked taxi driver. Booze is around the corner too, dont know whether you guys can find it or not, cos it is somewhat hidden in a lane, need to walk in.

Booze is at Thonglor Soi 10. frigging crowded as usual. yes it's inside a small lane. can drive in.

namnoc
05-11-2007, 01:32 AM
never been to clubs there so this round must visit
hope to meet some bros over there as well if you guys are free... :D

justl00king
05-11-2007, 03:58 AM
Santika rocks, love the crowds, love the live bands. RCA discos too packed, bad for old man like me :) Agree. Long time never go kinda missing that place..puyings mak mak.:D

muscularman
05-11-2007, 03:56 PM
Haiz, me also an old man, doesn't look good in a young crowd :(

BlueDragon193
05-11-2007, 09:14 PM
Some of the Clubs remind me of "Those Will The Days" that we party on our frequent regular trips to Krungthep. Well, all good things must to an end soon or later.
Does anyone know whether Tango at Sukhumvit soi 42 also owned by the Piano Group is still around.

Red_Tirak1099
07-11-2007, 04:14 PM
Does anyone know whether Tango at Sukhumvit soi 42 also owned by the Piano Group is still around.Tango closed liao......reopening somewhere in December.

BlueDragon193
07-11-2007, 04:38 PM
Tango closed liao......reopening somewhere in December.

What a pity, it was a nice club in a quiet location.

Red_Tirak1099
07-11-2007, 04:56 PM
What a pity, it was a nice club in a quiet location.
December only next month wat.....lucky I finish my bottles there long ago liao :D

BlueDragon193
07-11-2007, 05:03 PM
December only next month wat.....lucky I finish my bottles there long ago liao :D

Aiyah, I thought next month I can drink your bottles.

Red_Tirak1099
07-11-2007, 05:05 PM
Aiyah, I thought next month I can drink your bottles.
Anytime lor.....membership how much onli? B20k, 30K? 10-20 bottles how many you can drink? :p

Gotta go liao....friends picking me up go Rama 4 eat seafood dinner....Chiao....later dude!

Hakoshu
07-11-2007, 11:24 PM
Tirak or fren?? haha, u in BKK now??

Gotta go liao....friends picking me up go Rama 4 eat seafood dinner....Chiao....later dude!

Red_Tirak1099
08-11-2007, 02:41 PM
Tirak or fren?? haha, u in BKK now??Yes bro many of my GM tiraks not in town flew SIN.....wan to surprise them somemore....wat a case of wrong timing :(

Tadpom
08-11-2007, 09:36 PM
Hi...

I will be at Sky Club this Friday and Saturday. Anyone care to join, can let me know..

Cheers its Friday again...

Coyote dancers.... Shows..... PRs....... Whiskey..

Red_Tirak1099
09-11-2007, 02:17 AM
Hi...

I will be at Sky Club this Friday and Saturday. Anyone care to join, can let me know..

Where is this Sky Club? How's the standard?

Mr.romantic
09-11-2007, 03:07 AM

hello friend thought you always go Florence? The Sky Club is on Srinakarin. pretty near Florence. i would say Florence's setting and girl's quality is better than The Sky Club.

Hakoshu
09-11-2007, 03:19 AM
The SKY can go look for noon or jom(ladyboy) they are the PR manageress there..

I will be at Sky Club this Friday and Saturday. Anyone care to join, can let me know...

tomvoyeur
09-11-2007, 04:27 AM
Just back from my maiden trip to Pattaya Slim. Its also pretty close to a club called Differ which plays predominantly Thai music. There is a frontstage for the coyetes to shake their botties. The models will be dancing on a separate platform behind, dressed in bikinis. No nudity throughout the entire duration I was there.

The prices there are pretty exhorbitant by thai standard but the girls on parade are certainly of the highest standards. Value for money perhaps but its not my cup of tea. .

Red_Tirak1099
09-11-2007, 12:00 PM
hello friend thought you always go Florence? The Sky Club is on Srinakarin. pretty near Florence. i would say Florence's setting and girl's quality is better than The Sky Club.Ok thanks for reply.....
Bro you got me confuse with another la.....I never been to Florence but got many GROs I know from GM are working there.....everytime I wan to go my kakis all say too far even I say my treat no one wan go.....maybe I lone ranger go tonite....wait for my FR :D

Red_Tirak1099
09-11-2007, 12:03 PM
The prices there are pretty exhorbitant by thai standard but the girls on parade are certainly of the highest standards. Value for money perhaps but its not my cup of tea. .GM standard nia nia......wan high standard try Exotica or ask Mr R bring you go Carribean, those are really HIGH STANDARD. This Pattaya Slim joint is currently being sue by RCA Slim for using its name without permission (the 2 joints no related in anyway)

Tadpom
09-11-2007, 02:17 PM

I should say Florence is better. But I am a regular in SKY.... as i know the managers and mamasan there.

So its feel like home.....

As what Mr. R says its cosier and easy to F***.

Mr.romantic
09-11-2007, 03:31 PM
Ok thanks for reply.....
Bro you got me confuse with another la.....I never been to Florence but got many GROs I know from GM are working there.....everytime I wan to go my kakis all say too far even I say my treat no one wan go.....maybe I lone ranger go tonite....wait for my FR :D

great to get an update from there. enjoy yourself! :D

Mr.romantic
09-11-2007, 03:33 PM
I should say Florence is better. But I am a regular in SKY.... as i know the managers and mamasan there.

So its feel like home.....

As what Mr. R says its cosier and easy to F***.

hahaha shhhhh... :D

by the way the 10K baht membership is good for 6 months or 1 year? can't remember liao.

Hakoshu
09-11-2007, 05:38 PM
Member in sky is good for 12months, good for those who can't go bkk regularly

Red_Tirak1099
09-11-2007, 05:59 PM
It's been a hectic week for me and I really feel its time I rewarded myself with a nice treat. Its off to Florence tonight then. Happy hour!!:D

DaBom
09-11-2007, 11:16 PM
dudes, anybody @ sky or florence tonight?

Mr.romantic
10-11-2007, 02:39 AM
Member in sky is good for 12months, good for those who can't go bkk regularly

yeah good deal. 5 bottles of JW Black Label at 10k baht.

yanz
12-11-2007, 08:44 PM
last i was in BKK, nang len, song salueng n santika were the hip places to party. Any resident bros or those who just went bkk care to update the joints that are happening now?

DARKSARCASM
12-11-2007, 09:37 PM
Guys,

need some help here. I've read thru this whole forum and some names keep popping out couple of times. Santika, Hollowood and etc. This comin wkend Sun-Tue(18-21st) 4 of us r going up to BKK. All the time we always end up in CM2 in Novotel. After the 2nd night , though music is abv avg, it gets boring. from the posts i can't quite figure out whether the the 2 clubs mentioned had the same modus operandi like CM2, ie, Get drunk , dance a bit and pay for a pick up go back. Cause of the limited time and also got no looks(all of us not quite Brad Pitt) or patience to slow talk some chicks and HOPE to get into their pants later. We wanna party and more than willing to pay for the gals at the end of the night. Only 3 nights there so don't wanna waste going from club to club hopping to get lucky.....thanx for any info brudders. Btw, anyone been to Q bar, heard quite happenin.

rapala_fisher
13-11-2007, 01:59 AM
Guys,

need some help here. I've read thru this whole forum and some names keep popping out couple of times. Santika, Hollowood and etc. This comin wkend Sun-Tue(18-21st) 4 of us r going up to BKK. All the time we always end up in CM2 in Novotel. After the 2nd night , though music is abv avg, it gets boring. from the posts i can't quite figure out whether the the 2 clubs mentioned had the same modus operandi like CM2, ie, Get drunk , dance a bit and pay for a pick up go back. Cause of the limited time and also got no looks(all of us not quite Brad Pitt) or patience to slow talk some chicks and HOPE to get into their pants later. We wanna party and more than willing to pay for the gals at the end of the night. Only 3 nights there so don't wanna waste going from club to club hopping to get lucky.....thanx for any info brudders. Btw, anyone been to Q bar, heard quite happenin.

Q bar, bedsupper, glow are pretty much to the farang crowds IMO but still have models night etc.Up to you wheather to cehck it out anot but do give a review if you do.:D

tomvoyeur
13-11-2007, 04:33 AM
need some help here. I've read thru this whole forum and some names keep popping out couple of times. Santika, Hollowood and etc.

Hollywood is a coyote club.Similar to GM. U see pretty babes dancing on the podium and u pay their lady drinks if u wan them to sit with u during their intervals. But I dun think there is any takeaways like those beer gardens in pattaya. Santika is a disco akin to our DF in SJPS. Live band with hip hop music. But the pickup rates is quite high here, according to some bros' exp.

Q bar, bedsupper, glow are pretty much to the farang crowds IMO but still have models night etc.Up to you wheather to cehck it out anot but do give a review if you do.

I believe Q bar and bedsupper club are the more atas clubs in BKK. Something like our Zouk. Never been there before coz I heard the damage is much higher there but will make it a point to go there once to check out the place. Do post ur reviews if u do check out the place.

PS: Hollywood charged farangs a diff price for their bottle of liquor. We paid 2000B the 1st nite and was charged 1300B for the same bottle 5 nites later. The reason for the cheaper price was because we got a thai fren to ask for the price first. So beware.

Red_Tirak1099
13-11-2007, 08:21 AM
Dont talk cock here....have you even been to Hollywood? Hollywood is coyote club? hahaha what a joke!

Hollywood disco in Bangkok is a local Thai disco, meaning it is frequented by locals......hi-so Thai also wont be caught dead inside.
There are Hollywood discos in Pattya & Hatyai too but those also not coyote club. To make you happy I will list out all the remotely related clubs with HOLLYWOOD. Nana Plaza has a Hollywood Strip but that is AGG bar....hmmm, lets see there was a Planet Hollywood in Gaysorn Plaza previously b4 it renovated but closed down now. there used to be a Hollywood Street Plaza too but that was a shopping mall that sold pirated CDs but was demolished in 2004. Sorrie, cant find any Hollywood Coyote club :rolleyes:

Qbar & Bed are farangs joints.....Bed has theme nights but sorrie cannot dig them club music there.

P.S dont scare the newbies here....local discos like Hollywood & nearby Dance Fever has price list display prominately.....BKK only when you go visit places of interests then got foreigner prices.

Hollywood is a coyote club.Similar to GM. U see pretty babes dancing on the podium and u pay their lady drinks if u wan them to sit with u during their intervals. But I dun think there is any takeaways like those beer gardens in pattaya. Santika is a disco akin to our DF in SJPS. Live band with hip hop music. But the pickup rates is quite high here, according to some bros' exp.

I believe Q bar and bedsupper club are the more atas clubs in BKK. Something like our Zouk. Never been there before coz I heard the damage is much higher there but will make it a point to go there once to check out the place. Do post ur reviews if u do check out the place.

PS: Hollywood charged farangs a diff price for their bottle of liquor. We paid 2000B the 1st nite and was charged 1300B for the same bottle 5 nites later. The reason for the cheaper price was because we got a thai fren to ask for the price first. So beware.

Hakoshu
13-11-2007, 08:59 AM
HOllywood is not a coyote club, However there are coyote dancers there.. Yes, local thai place..

Dont talk cock here....have you even been to Hollywood? Hollywood is coyote club? hahaha what a joke!

Hollywood disco in Bangkok is a local Thai disco, meaning it is frequented by locals......

DARKSARCASM
13-11-2007, 12:12 PM
Thanx Rapala, TomVoyeur, RedTirak for your kind inputs. I'll put up ny own views after checking out the places this wkend.......appreciate your help guys.

Red_Tirak1099
13-11-2007, 01:14 PM
Thanx Rapala, TomVoyeur, RedTirak for your kind inputs. I'll put up ny own views after checking out the places this wkend.......appreciate your help guys.
No problemo bro.....No DarkSarcasm in the classroom okay? ;)

ken7
13-11-2007, 02:13 PM
Been reading all the posts....

will be in bangkok next week and thks for the help.

Think i'll bring my client to Florence or Sky.... mebbe try Carribean too if got time.

But i'll also bring him to Amsterdam... it's an ex place but i already had 3 very good bonks there.... thus i'm sure my client will like it there...:D

happywater
13-11-2007, 05:11 PM

I remember hollywood has a display cabinet at the entrance with all the bottles of liquor and prices listed... dun think they got "farang prices". Furthermore some of the "managers" outside can speak english one, even took the trouble to locate me a table. Btw i dun speak thai.

tomvoyeur
14-11-2007, 04:40 AM
HOllywood is not a coyote club, However there are coyote dancers there.. Yes, local thai place..

So there is a difference between a club with coyote dancers and a coyote club. Thanks for the correction. Btw, we sort of miss u in BKK LOL. :D

I remember hollywood has a display cabinet at the entrance with all the bottles of liquor and prices listed... dun think they got "farang prices". Furthermore some of the "managers" outside can speak english one, even took the trouble to locate me a table. Btw i dun speak thai.

According to my frens, there used to be a price list in the bottle cabinet last time but this time round there was no price list. N yes, we were charged diff prices for reasons unknown. The only diff was the approach - we got a cheaper price the 2nd time round after a thai fren approach the gal at the door. I m not doubting the service, just the 30% diff in pricing coz we reach the place at around the same time so HH promotion is unlikely. Any idea of the HH in Hollywood?

skyman
14-11-2007, 04:57 AM
Nay bros will be going cheonging in BKK this coming Friday night?

If yes, kindly PM me.

cheers
skyman:)

skyman
14-11-2007, 05:24 AM
Bro,

I've been glancing thru this forum and I'm new to BKK in fact. I'll be there on Friday alone and just wondering if you can help to advise where can I pick up some SYT start from 12 to 2pm.

I'm looking for those can ta-pau for the entire day one. Any recommendation?

Cheers
skyman:o

skyman
14-11-2007, 05:27 AM
Hi...

Bro, r u going again this Friday?

Cheers
skyman

High till Dry
14-11-2007, 07:59 AM
According to my frens, there used to be a price list in the bottle cabinet last time but this time round there was no price list. N yes, we were charged diff prices for reasons unknown. The only diff was the approach - we got a cheaper price the 2nd time round after a thai fren approach the gal at the door. I m not doubting the service, just the 30% diff in pricing coz we reach the place at around the same time so HH promotion is unlikely. Any idea of the HH in Hollywood?

It's a known fact that Hollywood has been charging different prices.

In term of entertainment value, Hollywood is one of the good places to go esp when the ah gwa singer goes on stage.

Red_Tirak1099
14-11-2007, 11:43 AM
So there is a difference between a club with coyote dancers and a coyote club. Thanks for the correction. Btw, we sort of miss u in BKK LOL.

May I know how many of the dancers on stage are coyotes? The term Coyotes now so commonly used.....real coyotes no need so lawlan dance in Hollywood for B$350 per LD. Go check how much a G-club coyote command :rolleyes:

It's a known fact that Hollywood has been charging different prices.

So may I ask izzit thai-foreigner prices or thai-farang prices or thai speaking- non thai speaking prices? Or they have a 3, 4 even 5 tier pricelist? :rolleyes:

ken7
14-11-2007, 02:04 PM
Bros,

Florence at Srinakin Road, or is that Sky?

Appreciate address to the two joints??

ken7
14-11-2007, 02:15 PM
sorry for the post.... found the address...

only other qn i have is how far issit from ratchada by cab?

Historyx
14-11-2007, 06:45 PM
sorry for the post.... found the address...

only other qn i have is how far issit from ratchada by cab?

Its not that far. If take a cab late night around 11pm, its less than 150 THB. Cheers!

DARKSARCASM
14-11-2007, 07:16 PM
No problemo bro.....No DarkSarcasm in the classroom okay? ;)

Ha ha bro........U the 1st person to know where it came from...gd on ya mate!!
Thanx again for the info.....hope the chionging this wkend will be fruitful as not easy to get visa from CO for BKK trips.......

tomvoyeur
15-11-2007, 03:51 AM
In term of entertainment value, Hollywood is one of the good places to go esp when the ah gwa singer goes on stage.

The ah gwa's dressing looks hilarious but his jokes are sort of lost on me coz I cant understand a single word of what he is saying. :o

ken7
16-11-2007, 03:32 PM
historyx,

thks for the info....

yinyang
16-11-2007, 04:43 PM
Last night was at Banyarn Tree (behind Esplanade, Ratchada) for a short while. On left entrance, it's the regular disco thingy. Popped in, and got seating at rear side with wet floor (bit off putting) and we vamoosed pronto.

Moved over to main spot, nicer and spacious. Was there ard 12, so no live music except by ear splitting dj console. 60% capacity only on thurs nite. Usual young crowd, with tgs tanked up in jw and prancing at tables (as you would normally expect at such places). :D

High till Dry
17-11-2007, 03:01 PM
Last night was at Banyarn Tree (behind Esplanade, Ratchada) for a short while. On left entrance, it's the regular disco thingy. Popped in, and got seating at rear side with wet floor (bit off putting) and we vamoosed pronto.

Moved over to main spot, nicer and spacious. Was there ard 12, so no live music except by ear splitting dj console. 60% capacity only on thurs nite. Usual young crowd, with tgs tanked up in jw and prancing at tables (as you would normally expect at such places). :D

What time was u there bro? We were there around 10pm on a tuesday nite ago and the place was totally emptied. Went over to Hollywood and it was the same. Crowd in HW came in around 11pm

tomvoyeur
17-11-2007, 04:17 PM
What time was u there bro? We were there around 10pm on a tuesday nite ago and the place was totally emptied. Went over to Hollywood and it was the same. Crowd in HW came in around 11pm

Maybe YY has to return to hotel at Cinderalla time again. :D

EC Guy
18-11-2007, 04:25 AM
Just back from my maiden trip to Pattaya Slim. Its also pretty close to a club called Differ which plays predominantly Thai music. There is a frontstage for the coyetes to shake their botties. The models will be dancing on a separate platform behind, dressed in bikinis. No nudity throughout the entire duration I was there.

The prices there are pretty exhorbitant by thai standard but the girls on parade are certainly of the highest standards. Value for money perhaps but its not my cup of tea. .

Thot of visiting pattaya early dec 07. want to go again?

tomvoyeur
18-11-2007, 11:10 PM
Thot of visiting pattaya early dec 07. want to go again?

Thought ur schedule blocked till end dec?? Anw I cant make it, Bali in Jan?? ;)

EC Guy
18-11-2007, 11:20 PM
i somehow regretted not following u guys to pattaya the earlier round... now i want to go, nobody going... so sad...

(jan go bali... meh... cannot confirm yet).

19-11-2007, 05:14 AM

I was checking out Baryan Tree and Inch Club on Thursday as well - and the crowd was, as said, pathetic. There was an event in Baryan Tree and the crowd was really young.

Had a great time at the after-hours club - Spice Club, on Friday and Saturday. Oh man - that's the place to be in after 2.30 am!

High till Dry
19-11-2007, 07:57 AM
i somehow regretted not following u guys to pattaya the earlier round... now i want to go, nobody going... so sad...

(jan go bali... meh... cannot confirm yet).

Pattaya is a sad place for Tom... :D

Maitong Kit Mak
19-11-2007, 08:04 AM
Hi Bros out there...I will be in Bkk from the 26th~29th Nov...wonder if any bros will happens to be there and care to come out for a drinking or cheonging session? Tks!
;)

yinyang
19-11-2007, 09:43 AM
..has to return to hotel at Cinderalla time again.
A bit better this time, 0030. Lucky got a night cap (not her glass slipper thrown at me) hehehehe:p
What time was u there bro? We were there around 10pm on a tuesday nite ago and the place was totally emptied. Went over to Hollywood and it was the same..
2330, after my late massage soi 29 suk. Think RCA's Slim better ambience and eye candy.

Mr.romantic
19-11-2007, 04:44 PM
I was checking out Baryan Tree and Inch Club on Thursday as well - and the crowd was, as said, pathetic. There was an event in Baryan Tree and the crowd was really young.

these days Bangkok nightspots on weekdays are not like yesteryears. business not as good as early and mid 00s.

tomvoyeur
20-11-2007, 02:20 AM
Pattaya is a sad place for Tom...

Yup. So sad that I need a rebound the next nite. ;)

A bit better this time, 0030. Lucky got a night cap (not her glass slipper thrown at me) hehehehe

So where is the lucky ground? :)

ChaYen
20-11-2007, 03:34 PM
Was at Baryan Tree on saturday at ~9.30pm... was quite empty until about 12+.

Quality of chicks there looks good, but might be hard to pull. Also, was there with gf, so didn't have a chance to try 555.

Clientele looked like sugardaddys/standard thai groups... and amazingly enough, groups of unattached girls. Price-wise... drinks about 40-50% more than RCA; mixers 50 baht each.

One thing I didn't see anyone mention yet (I think): they have a dance floor unlike other places where people just spasm around their tables. I thought dance floors were illegal since the previous government deemed them socially unacceptable, since they supposedly promote promiscuity (yah right).

Sadly, the dance floor was quite empty until about 1am...

knowntender
20-11-2007, 10:27 PM
Anyone know what are the "happening" places during Xmas eve?

Anyone spending Xmas in BKK?

I had flight booked. I am going to celebrate Christmas in BKK this year.

Knowntender

devilboy1978(2)
21-11-2007, 12:17 AM
Anyone know what are the "happening" places during Xmas eve?

Anyone spending Xmas in BKK?

Yo,i will b spending Xmas in BKK...
Wanna have some fun 2gether...:p

tomvoyeur
21-11-2007, 01:55 AM
One thing I didn't see anyone mention yet (I think): they have a dance floor unlike other places where people just spasm around their tables. I thought dance floors were illegal since the previous government deemed them socially unacceptable, since they supposedly promote promiscuity (yah right).

I rem seeing a small dancefloor at Flix in RCA. Anyway, BKK discos are already much happening than Sg ones without the dancefloor. The gals to guys ratio r also better overseas. :)

DARKSARCASM
21-11-2007, 02:09 AM
Hi Guys,

just a quick report on my trip over the weekend. Sun night was pretty quite everywhere (according to the some locals), so ended up as in CM2. Pretty much the same deal from the last time I was there. Brought my own bottle of whiskey(1L), Glen, there. Paid 1450B for corkage. The similar bottle was 3500+B (750ml). The corkage inc 2 free entry and the rest paid 250B each. I personally thought the band was below average and the selection of music by the DJ was was not my taste. The small rm where the HipHop was playing was empty, though I thot the music was much better. Anyway, lots of FL thais gals and ruskies. All the thais wanted 3000B for ST and the 2-3 ruskies wanted from 5000-7000B. I don't remember the rates this high when I was there last abt a yr ago. Anyway, the price was pre bargaining, but i don't think it will much diff. I didn't bargain for mine as I thot she was worth it.

Mon night we went to Santika. Pretty quite even abt 11pm. Nice place but wasn't happening. Walked abt 100-200 away and we saw a damn happening club...couldn't work out the name. Lots of posh cars outside and damn packed for Mon night. Didn't go in as it looked like a local night and didn't look like where Fls hang out. ( we didn't wanna waste time trying to pick up gals as I said earlier , No looks and more imptly no TIME.

Well back to CM2. wasn't very interested to pick up, so played lotz of pool. 1 of kaki's picked up a Thai. She brought us to a another cleb which closes at 6am. It's in Pratunam, behind Baiyoke sky hotel, and it's called Boss. Entrance was 300B. But we bought a bottle of black instead and all of us(4) got in free. If I remember correctly it was 2400B. Well, I liked this place. There was a podium kinda thing and 3-4 gals were skimpyly dressed and dancing and teasing the crowd. The gals looked gorgeous. Basically, once dance routine finish, they come and chit chat and ask for drinks. 200B each. I was interested on one and my thai friend asked her whats the deal. She was willing to go back after a few more drinks from me and the other guys and wanted 3000B. I agreed. But only later she said ahe can only come abt 7am and long story. Basically, I got snooked to buy drinks for her (abt 3-4) and I guess she was waiting to see any higher biddder or she was takin all for a ride. Anyway, I couldn't wait another 2-3 hrs for her. Lots of Fls here as well. Didn't see anything I like so didn't bother talkin.

That's it guys..........

asdfghjkl
21-11-2007, 02:20 AM
good report u got there! :D

Mr.romantic
21-11-2007, 03:47 AM
Sun night was pretty quite everywhere (according to the some locals), so ended up as in CM2. Pretty much the same deal from the last time I was there. Brought my own bottle of whiskey(1L), Glen, there. Paid 1450B for corkage. The similar bottle was 3500+B (750ml). The corkage inc 2 free entry and the rest paid 250B each. I personally thought the band was below average and the selection of music by the DJ was was not my taste. The small rm where the HipHop was playing was empty, though I thot the music was much better. Anyway, lots of FL thais gals and ruskies. All the thais wanted 3000B for ST and the 2-3 ruskies wanted from 5000-7000B. I don't remember the rates this high when I was there last abt a yr ago. Anyway, the price was pre bargaining, but i don't think it will much diff. I didn't bargain for mine as I thot she was worth it.

CM2 used to and still SUCKS! :p angmoh like to chiong here. any place that have alot of angmoh and Japs patronising. confirm to be above market rates.

next time go to Q Bar instead. 50% are FLs. good mix of normal girls and FLs.

yinyang
21-11-2007, 09:24 AM
..Pratunam, behind Baiyoke sky hotel, and it's called Boss.. ... got snooked
Informative FR, often stayed Pratunam area but was ignorant of this. IMHO, your missing out's no loss as many gals also have (troublesome) issues which only messes up your enjoyment. Another near Pratunam area is Stardust open to wee morning, but not a class act (as you described Boss). Kinda dark exterior (for obvious reasons) with 20 gals lined up with drink charge only. LT 3k. But honestly, unless you are desperately horny you will be hard put to find a gem. More like a farm dressed up with chicekn feathers:p
..next time go to Q Bar instead. 50% are FLs. good mix of normal girls and FLs.
CM2 gals gravitate towards angmohs and tend to ignore us asian guys (or is it me? hehehe).:o Q Bar, isn't that angmoh infested too?

DARKSARCASM
21-11-2007, 10:27 AM
Thanx ASDFJKL. forgot 1 thing. The bottle of black we bought in Boss was crap. Didn't smell or taste like the real thing. Finished the bottle within 1HR (3 of us) and didn't feel tinge of highness. Though the bottle was opened in front of us, I think it's not the real thing.