View Full Version : Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

BlueDragon193
12-11-2012, 12:33 AM
Video from one of the G Club.

nBTqC9sE6yY

TheHappyMondays
23-11-2012, 12:02 AM
No easy to tabao them unless you patient and got loats of money and time to spending to them. good luck. thanks you. :)

[B]
Ok so now you've the address.
I bet your next question is, "Can the girls be tabao for bonking?" :rolleyes:

You'll require more time and Bahts than luck in order to score any babes in G-Clubs. :p

http://www.sungsunclub.com/wp-content/uploads/PP120912-2.jpg

BlueDragon193
29-11-2012, 02:34 PM
Tonight, The Pimp is organising a Foam Fest 2012 party.:D

nookie2612
29-11-2012, 07:46 PM
Tonight, The Pimp is organising a Foam Fest 2012 party.:D

Sure damn crowded and damn ex.....:(

mackewell
29-11-2012, 08:04 PM
Sure damn crowded and damn ex.....:(

It may be ex and crowded, but for sure its better to spend the money here than at Zoukout in singapore bro lol....

nookie2612
29-11-2012, 08:06 PM
It may be ex and crowded, but for sure its better to spend the money here than at Zoukout in singapore bro lol....

Dude...no kidding....there is NO bloody comparison man....just tat one these party nites the gals are more concerned with earning as much as possible....so attention is a little lesser.....:cool:

mackewell
29-11-2012, 08:11 PM
Dude...no kidding....there is NO bloody comparison man....just tat one these party nites the gals are more concerned with earning as much as possible....so attention is a little lesser.....:cool:

Bro, of cos cant compare lah, however, after chionging a thai disco in singapore last weekend, the element of fun in sg and los is so drastically different, the former being crappy and the latter being a paradise.

No harm buying air tix to spend ur weekend at bkk regularly than waste ur time in sillypore. And to club in bkk is not ex compared to taiwan, sg or hongkong...(i dun wanna compare but i will lah cuz we work so hard to have quality fun in LOS afteralll lol...)

Pai Thailand ngaan liang sanuk mak taeh pai sillypore ngaan liang buea mak :D...

nookie2612
29-11-2012, 08:23 PM
Bro, of cos cant compare lah, however, after chionging a thai disco in singapore last weekend, the element of fun in sg and los is so drastically different, the former being crappy and the latter being a paradise.

No harm buying air tix to spend ur weekend at bkk regularly than waste ur time in sillypore. And to club in bkk is not ex compared to taiwan, sg or hongkong...(i dun wanna compare but i will lah cuz we work so hard to have quality fun in LOS afteralll lol...)

Pai Thailand ngaan liang sanuk mak taeh pai sillypore ngaan liang buea mak :D...

Then can i say tat I am damn bloody glad tat I am living in Bloody Sanook Paradise...LOL!:D

mackewell
29-11-2012, 08:30 PM
Then can i say tat I am damn bloody glad tat I am living in Bloody Sanook Paradise...LOL!:D

ARghhhh..... i feel suaned(tio shoot) here, golden mile so boring here, dont have my fav oishi green tea, kikucha and genmai rot khrap. U working there bro? or got a sui lae raang dee thai tee rak? lol, gd for u man....

nookie2612
29-11-2012, 08:36 PM
ARghhhh..... i feel suaned(tio shoot) here, golden mile so boring here hahahaha. U working there bro? or got a sui lae raang dee thai tee rak? lol, gd for u man....

hahah....bro trust me i know how u feel...:cool: but it was not meant to suan u...LOL!

Check out the Bangkok THread....U will know more about me....noob actually, but having lots of fun here....and yes, have OC here.:p

indianmagicoil
30-11-2012, 05:28 AM
ARghhhh..... i feel suaned(tio shoot) here, golden mile so boring here, dont have my fav oishi green tea, kikucha and genmai rot khrap. U working there bro? or got a sui lae raang dee thai tee rak? lol, gd for u man....
Bpai Thai super yoo chan 2 mii Oishi cha keow rot gen mai krap. So dun say until Sillypore is so boring until like that.

Party in singapore vs thailand cannot compare whether in terms of cost, puyings & scoring for the night. Teow TD yoo Singapore dtong "open mind"... enjoy the music, eye candy & company of friends. Sometimes I do hang or buy LDs for the harder working girls but knowing 99% of the time I won't get any ROI (i.e. sex for the night) then u will enjoy TD here... if not juz tahan until your next trip or go for cheaper alternatives in Singapore that gives u better value for money & higher scoring chances... end of the day "leaw tae kun"... if life gives us lemons we make lemonade.

I visit GM quite often... juz PM me if u want to shoot the breeze over a beer. 1st bottle I can blanjah u... :D

Check out the Bangkok THread....U will know more about me....noob actually, but having lots of fun here....and yes, have OC here.
Bro... next week wanna organize 1 night outing to one of the G clubs? Poot jing jing pom yoo Krungthep 2 pii tee leaw mai koei bpai :(

nookie2612
30-11-2012, 06:56 AM
I visit GM quite often... juz PM me if u want to shoot the breeze over a beer. 1st bottle I can blanjah u... :D

Bro... next week wanna organize 1 night outing to one of the G clubs? Poot jing jing pom yoo Krungthep 2 pii tee leaw mai koei bpai :(

Does the first beer apply to me too?? LOL!

Bro IMO, ok will see if we can work it out....will start the bola rolling and see if can get some to go together....

indianmagicoil
30-11-2012, 01:06 PM
Does the first beer apply to me too?? LOL!
Bro IMO, ok will see if we can work it out....will start the bola rolling and see if can get some to go together....
Yes applies to u also bro. Should I do an open invite here?

nookie2612
30-11-2012, 01:18 PM
Yes applies to u also bro. Should I do an open invite here?

LOL...bro...agree with ur suggestions...we should do an open invite on both this thread and the Bangkok FR thread?? Think 6th or 7th December will be better? Replied ur PM dude...:cool:

mackewell
30-11-2012, 05:56 PM
Bpai Thai super yoo chan 2 mii Oishi cha keow rot gen mai krap. So dun say until Sillypore is so boring until like that.

Party in singapore vs thailand cannot compare whether in terms of cost, puyings & scoring for the night. Teow TD yoo Singapore dtong "open mind"... enjoy the music, eye candy & company of friends. Sometimes I do hang or buy LDs for the harder working girls but knowing 99% of the time I won't get any ROI (i.e. sex for the night) then u will enjoy TD here... if not juz tahan until your next trip or go for cheaper alternatives in Singapore that gives u better value for money & higher scoring chances... end of the day "leaw tae kun"... if life gives us lemons we make lemonade.

Bro, i appreciate ur honest words. Simply put, we live under the so called 'bo pian' act thanks to garment restriction, we mai bpen rai have to say the element of fun in sg is decent la lol......

Still, being a semi cheap charlie and a realistic samster who wants a good quality happy ending when i go out play, for sure i will compare what i get in LOS and SG. In sg, there is no cheaper alternatives, its getting expensive even for bonking lol( dont tell me fish tanks lah coz quickies is quite sian lol). However , just for a samster gathering occasionally in sg, there is no harm meeting up for a drink and chit chat lah lol....its not always about xxx...

Sorry for being blur, thai super yoo chan 2 is at where? i wanna slurp on my genmai rot oishi green tea!...

nookie2612
30-11-2012, 07:00 PM
Bro, i appreciate ur honest words. Simply put, we live under the so called 'bo pian' act thanks to garment restriction, we mai bpen rai have to say the element of fun in sg is decent la lol......

Still, being a semi cheap charlie and a realistic samster who wants a good quality happy ending when i go out play, for sure i will compare what i get in LOS and SG. In sg, there is no cheaper alternatives, its getting expensive even for bonking lol( dont tell me fish tanks lah coz quickies is quite sian lol). However , just for a samster gathering occasionally in sg, there is no harm meeting up for a drink and chit chat lah lol....its not always about xxx...

Sorry for being blur, thai super yoo chan 2 is at where? i wanna slurp on my genmai rot oishi green tea!...

Exactly why on the rare occasions tat I do go back to SG, when frens ask me to go party, I will tell them...if its a thai club forget it....just dun want to settle for something less than wat I can easily always have....

BTW, now I also blur...wat is "thai super yoo chan 2"?? Newbie lah...and I think it should be "Oishi Green tea Rod Genmai" na krap...maybe wrong though...:o

mackewell
30-11-2012, 07:21 PM
Exactly why on the rare occasions tat I do go back to SG, when frens ask me to go party, I will tell them...if its a thai club forget it....just dun want to settle for something less than wat I can easily always have....

BTW, now I also blur...wat is "thai super yoo chan 2"?? Newbie lah...and I think it should be "Oishi Green tea Rod Genmai" na krap...maybe wrong though...:o

Wah bro,

Once again suan me lol :p. the oishi green tea is genmai taste lah , my fav lah, i bet u can get easily at family mart and 7 eleven and tesco in los!! Is the thai super yoo chan a shop tt sell drinks at golden mile? i did see the oishi green tea normal and honey lemon rot at golden mile de supermarket but dun haf kikucha , genmai and midori i think
Sorry lah i form the thai phrase in broken method, my no 1 aim is to master my broken thai hahahaha....

rukthai
30-11-2012, 07:28 PM
Wah bro,

Once again suan me lol :p. the oishi green tea is genmai taste lah , my fav lah, i bet u can get easily at family mart and 7 eleven and tesco in los!! Is the thai super yoo chan a shop tt sell drinks at golden mile? Lol damn curious too hahahaha..
Sorry lah i form the thai phrase in broken method, my no 1 aim is to master my broken thai hahahaha....

"Thai super yoo chan 2" if I could guess correctly simply refers to the Thai supermarket at golden mile on level 2. Lol. Although I rarely step into golden mile. :D

mackewell
30-11-2012, 07:33 PM
"Thai super yoo chan 2" if I could guess correctly simply refers to the Thai supermarket at golden mile on level 2. Lol. Although I rarely step into golden mile. :D

Bro dun have genmai , kikucha and midori rot if i am not wrong!! I want my green tea and my thai lady!!! Lol craving and wailling like a baby for los xperien e...

nookie2612
30-11-2012, 07:47 PM
Bro dun have genmai , kikucha and midori rot if i am not wrong!! I want my green tea and my thai lady!!! Lol craving and wailling like a baby for los xperien e...

Bro....wat I am trying to tell u is....always put the Rot...before the flavour....eg...rot genmai, rot manao, rot kikucha.....

COme LOS i buy u a carton let u drink until u happy lah...LOL!

mackewell
30-11-2012, 07:50 PM

Wah bro magi i apologise, being at golden mile supermarket now, they replenish de stock for genmai and kikucha oishi green tea! Golden mile is not tt bad afterall!!! I can feel abit of los here and the leo beer(my fav) sellin at 2.10 per can! Los sell 31 bht per bottle(1 sumthing sing dollar lah).

Awesome, time to buy my green tea at S$1.30( basket can buy two at los at 18 bht each or the 1 lit one lol) and maybe makan pad thai frm up to sing 5 bucks at golden mile here lol( LL roadside at los sell 40 bht....)

yurin2008
01-12-2012, 10:27 AM
Sawat dii hello! I'm new the bangkok scene, have been there quite a number of times (rca, flix, nana). Anybody willing to bring me around bkk (maybe sukhumvit soi 33?) during christmas eve? Will be in bkk on 24-26! Pm me thanks!

BlueDragon193
02-12-2012, 12:27 AM
Tonight, Peter Banks B'day party and golden celebration at The Pimp.:)

BlueDragon193
02-12-2012, 12:31 AM

LOL...bro...agree with ur suggestions...we should do an open invite on both this thread and the Bangkok FR thread?? Think 6th or 7th December will be better? Replied ur PM dude...:cool:

Have you guys decide which G Club to party.???:D

nookie2612
02-12-2012, 03:33 AM
Have you guys decide which G Club to party.???:D

Yeah man....still not decided....:confused:

Bro IMO....u gonna do the Invite or me?? Let me know yeah??;)

indianmagicoil
02-12-2012, 03:36 AM
Bro Mack, glad u found one of the items from LOS that u were hankering for. I was in LOS for 2 years so can u imagine what's it like to b posted back in Singapore? Not just the partying but also the people in general. Major withdrawal symptoms but soon u will realize that GM is not that bad (and why u find me there most of the time) there r ways to party in Singapore though it would b more expensive.

Leo @$2.10 is one of the cheapest but not the cheapest in Singapore. There r mom & pop shops outside GM around the neighborhood that sells Singha for $2.00, Leo for $1.90 and Chang for $1.80 but hard to give directions in post so just enjoy GM.

Bro Blue,
U g club expert not welcome. This one for g-club noobs :D

indianmagicoil
02-12-2012, 03:46 AM
This is for those interested to join Bro Nookie & me for a 1 night g-club party. Before u sign on plz take note of the conditions for the party...

A) We will limit to 5 guys to keep it manageable,

B) since it's a 1 night only party we will purchase a membership that comes with 2 or 3 bottles so we finish everything that night,

C) drinks, food & mixer costs shared equally amongst everyone. No such crap as "i drink coke only" or "i didn't drink much"

D) If u call any girls to sit with u that will be on your own expense.

E) Bro Nookie & me are not 神仙 we can organize but cannot guarantee fun especially if u choose to act like a block of wood the whole night.

The g-clubs we have short listed are i) Big Apple, ii) Maiake, iii) The Pimp and iv) Monte Carlo. Sorry Bro BD, Claudia not in the list :D

1) Nookie
2) Blue Dragon
3) IMO
4)
5)
6)

CuntHunter
02-12-2012, 08:49 AM
Moritz at schkumvit nt bad

BlueDragon193
02-12-2012, 11:46 AM
Bro Blue,

This is for those interested to join Bro Nookie & me for a 1 night g-club party. Before u sign on plz take note of the conditions for the party...

B) since it's a 1 night only party we will purchase a membership that comes with 2 or 3 bottles so we finish everything that night,

C) drinks, food & mixer costs shared equally amongst everyone. No such crap as "i drink coke only" or "i didn't drink much"

E) Bro Nookie & me are not 神仙 we can organize but cannot guarantee fun especially if u choose to act like a block of wood the whole night.

The g-clubs we have short listed are i) Big Apple, ii) Maiake, iii) The Pimp and iv) Monte Carlo. Sorry Bro BD, Claudia not in the list :D

1) Nookie
2) Blue Dragon
3) IMO
4)
5)
6)

Sorry, I won't be joining you all. Sanook..

nookie2612
02-12-2012, 12:02 PM

1) Nookie
2) Blue Dragon
3) IMO
4)
5)
6)

Bro IMO....thanks for doing this....especially like point E...LOL!! I took the liberty of posting this in the Bangkok FR thread as well...hope u dun mind .....

Sorry, I won't be joining you all. Sanook..

Too bad lah bro....sanook sure...555

Bebertov
02-12-2012, 05:28 PM
U always talk only.... :rolleyes:

Like I always promise..ok let's do it one more time at pattaya should we ? I got unfinished business with the WL there .. :D

naemlo
02-12-2012, 05:56 PM
Like I always promise..ok let's do it one more time at pattaya should we ? I got unfinished business with the WL there .. :D

Put time, put dates... who scare who, turtle scare hammer.

poporing123
02-12-2012, 06:16 PM
I'm contemplating shud I buy a air tic just for this lol!!!!!

Bebertov
02-12-2012, 07:48 PM

19th Dec ... Good date to travel as I just checked the almanac ..:D

nookie2612
02-12-2012, 07:52 PM
I'm contemplating shud I buy a air tic just for this lol!!!!!

Bro..wat u talking abt?? U talking abt the G Club party izzit? Answer will be ..YES...if u have nothing tied up yet...LOL!:D

naemlo
02-12-2012, 08:07 PM

The mentioned G-clubs,

1) Big Apple, 5k THB, 2 black or 3 red
2) Maiake, 10k THB, 5 black
3) The Pimp, 20k THB, 12 black
4) Monte Carlo, 10k THB, 5 black.

Looking at the numbers of bottles u guys decide to get, the best bet will be Big Apple. The rest, u can still go but order by bottle and not purchase the member. Enjoy yourselves.

mackewell
02-12-2012, 08:31 PM
The mentioned G-clubs,

Looking at the numbers of bottles u guys decide to get, the best bet will be Big Apple. The rest, u can still go but order by bottle and not purchase the member. Enjoy yourselves.

Wow bro, i guess i wont haf chance to join u all liao. I am a boozer cum beer lover!!!! Lol

mackewell
02-12-2012, 08:39 PM
Bro Mack, glad u found one of the items from LOS that u were hankering for. I was in LOS for 2 years so can u imagine what's it like to b posted back in Singapore? Not just the partying but also the people in general. Major withdrawal symptoms but soon u will realize that GM is not that bad (and why u find me there most of the time) there r ways to party in Singapore though it would b more expensive.

Leo @$2.10 is one of the cheapest but not the cheapest in Singapore. There r mom & pop shops outside GM around the neighborhood that sells Singha for $2.00, Leo for $1.90 and Chang for $1.80 but hard to give directions in post so just enjoy GM.

Bro Blue,

Bro i guess u alreadi gone to the stage, stop sulking already and suck thumb in sg liao.... But i have yet to overcome my withdrawal symptoms from my patts trip in oct lol....

Bro i dun mind spending and clubbing in GM if its like viet pub concept and not prc hang flower concept. If i want make female thai frens , i can go online find and fly to bkk to chiong and make frens there.... But if its viet concept where i can huggy jaap jaap , ok la cannot complain...

One more thing, sg is so small , there is no class division... So the playing field is lvl, and in sg , as i keep elaborating , cultureless, pay more, so much at times where i find it ridiculous and expect less cust service, this is wad u get here... In los, its ok , cust service can accept....in los u have the cheap outlets and atas outlets, in sg , GM is not cheap so its for mid and upper class ppl to play in.....

Ok lah enuff of sulking and put my focus on my learning thai phase!!!....

But bro, if got Gm meet up , jio me!!! I dun mind go there drink beer, tok cock wif u all and dun hang flower!!!

mackewell
02-12-2012, 08:53 PM
Bro....wat I am trying to tell u is....always put the Rot...before the flavour....eg...rot genmai, rot manao, rot kikucha.....

COme LOS i buy u a carton let u drink until u happy lah...LOL!

Sorry lah , i just started rian thai phaasaa, not used to the jointig sentence yet, let me get the hang of it first hahahhaa....

If i go los i let u knoe , we duem beer mak mak, and kin roadside stall makan makan mak mak!!!! Hhahaa...

hunterhi
03-12-2012, 12:56 AM
What unfinished business??? Mai Ru???

Wa, u like that said Ah---Bbbbbb... Later ⚡... Strike...

Y??? 19th Dec... I maybe going up to LOS... But to the north... 😜...

19th Dec ... Good date to travel as I just checked the almanac ..:D

TonyCheong
03-12-2012, 01:48 PM
The mentioned G-clubs,

Walau eh it's 15°C in Changping now! :mad:

Alternatively if want to go to a G-Club that starts only with THB10,000 membership.
The best way is to convert some of the bottles into LD credits.
You can use up the membership in just 1-2 visits for a group of 2-5 persons.

THB20,000 and up memberships are more suitable for larger groups, residents and frequent visitors to Bangkok.

A Thai customer that I met recently highly recommended Maiake. :p

sojo
03-12-2012, 02:14 PM
The mentioned G-clubs,

these prices are so much lower compared to sherbet. i'm gonna take my business elsewhere after my finishing my bottles there.

Maiake is pretty fun. you can probably do a 10k membership with 2-3 bottles and the rest on ladydrinks

NobleEagle
03-12-2012, 04:34 PM
But bro, if got Gm meet up , jio me!!! I dun mind go there drink beer, tok cock wif u all and dun hang flower!!!

Bro you're most welcome to join us for our TT sessions:D

IMO will be in BKK this week drinking TT in a g-club there:p..otherwise we probably would have one this coming wed in GM:cool:

BlueDragon193
03-12-2012, 04:45 PM
Too bad lah bro....sanook sure...555

Just a changed of travel plan and I will be taking a long holidays leave before
the year end. We still can party this coming New Year Eve and called it OCK dinner cum G club party.:)

Anyway, remind me to bring along some curry puff.:D

Bebertov
03-12-2012, 05:00 PM
What unfinished business??? Mai Ru???

Wa, u like that said Ah---Bbbbbb... Later ⚡... Strike...

Y??? 19th Dec... I maybe going up to LOS... But to the north... 😜...
Back then at WS spotted one waitress at one of the pub and wanted to barfine her but failed.. Baht not enough maybe..:D
these prices are so much lower compared to sherbet. i'm gonna take my business elsewhere after my finishing my bottles there.

Maiake is pretty fun. you can probably do a 10k membership with 2-3 bottles and the rest on ladydrinks

Bro u still active at BKK har ? Enjoy..:)

indianmagicoil
03-12-2012, 09:24 PM

Thanks for the pricing list bro... will see how comfortable everyone is. Thanks also Bro Tony and Bro Sojo about the advice on converting some into LDs. Big Apple and Maiake has been in my radar sights for some time now but like said see where everyone wants to go :D

OK krap... artir na when I get back

sojo
03-12-2012, 09:35 PM
Thanks for the pricing list bro... will see how comfortable everyone is. Thanks also Bro Tony and Bro Sojo about the advice on converting some into LDs. Big Apple and Maiake has been in my radar sights for some time now but like said see where everyone wants to go :D

OK krap... artir na when I get back

always wanted to take a look at big apple but it's just too far out of town. if there's nothing there, i would have wasted nearly an hr traveling to and fro.

indianmagicoil
03-12-2012, 10:09 PM
always wanted to take a look at big apple but it's just too far out of town. if there's nothing there, i would have wasted nearly an hr traveling to and fro.
Maiake is just opposite :D

Anyways Kaset area lots of other chiong places to go... sometimes see some smaller clubs along shophouse as taxi drives pass. Looks quite classy w girls sitting outside as bait

sojo
03-12-2012, 10:15 PM
Maiake is just opposite :D

Anyways Kaset area lots of other chiong places to go... sometimes see some smaller clubs along shophouse as taxi drives pass. Looks quite classy w girls sitting outside as bait

haha i know, sometimes it's just a shop out of nowhere. Pretty dodgy yet kind of exciting....

naemlo
03-12-2012, 10:33 PM

haha i know, sometimes it's just a shop out of nowhere. Pretty dodgy yet kind of exciting....

Since u guys so adventurous, should try those in Rangsit, Laksi area.... :D U will never forget it.

sojo
03-12-2012, 10:54 PM
Since u guys so adventurous, should try those in Rangsit, Laksi area.... :D U will never forget it.

ok lead the way, i'll take it as an excursion.

naemlo
03-12-2012, 11:07 PM
ok lead the way, i'll take it as an excursion.

Roger, be prepared. :D

candox69
04-12-2012, 12:24 AM

Brothers, which part of rangsit and Laksi, can give more direction

TonyCheong
04-12-2012, 02:09 PM

Neighbourhood KTVs.

I like! I like! :D :p

indianmagicoil
04-12-2012, 02:29 PM
Rangsit, Laksi... never explore b4 but read awhile back in another forum about some KTV where it is advised to wear shorts :D

Exploring the great unknown would be easier if someone drove and neighborhood KTVs scary. Did a 1 night excursion b4 w another bro but more of little shop of horrors experience than pleasure... called it off after the 5th bar and headed to usual happy hunting grounds. :D

nookie2612
04-12-2012, 02:40 PM
Rangsit, Laksi... never explore b4 but read awhile back in another forum about some KTV where it is advised to wear shorts :D

Exploring the great unknown would be easier if someone drove and neighborhood KTVs scary. Did a 1 night excursion b4 w another bro but more of little shop of horrors experience than pleasure... called it off after the 5th bar and headed to usual happy hunting grounds. :D

Waaa....where bro?? Dun mind checking these KTVs out...I will wear shorts with NO underwear just to make it easier for them..LOL!:cool:

U got me curious lah bro....:confused:

indianmagicoil
04-12-2012, 03:48 PM
Waaa....where bro?? Dun mind checking these KTVs out...I will wear shorts with NO underwear just to make it easier for them..LOL!:cool: U got me curious lah bro....:confused:
555 it was from a post awhile back... I think its this angmo forum "The Farang Knows Too Much" or "Stickman"... paiseh forget already coz I also wanna go too!

poporing123
04-12-2012, 06:51 PM
Went hollywood, omg the uncle there is so old while the girls are so young wtf!:mad: if only i was alone there!:mad:

naemlo
04-12-2012, 06:59 PM
I like! I like!

With SYT, which place u dun like... :confused:

candox69
04-12-2012, 10:01 PM
there is quite some nice restaurant around koset university, which is quite happening, the hostess selling whisky is quite cute. But never come across any cheong place. Appreciate bro's can share how to locate those lobang.

sojo
04-12-2012, 10:10 PM
there is quite some nice restaurant around koset university, which is quite happening, the hostess selling whisky is quite cute. But never come across any cheong place. Appreciate bro's can share how to locate those lobang.

i went to a club near kaset university before. Why did i remember that place? it closes at 7am and sells sing beer in 2 litre jugs. A siao charbor came to my pool table to mess up all the balls and then said sorry.

Cost me nearly 200 baht to get back to sukhumvit and stopped by police on the way. Finally fell asleep after the sun woke up to work.

TonyCheong
05-12-2012, 02:58 PM
With SYT, which place u dun like... :confused:

SYTs are usually dead fishes on the bed. :p

indianmagicoil
05-12-2012, 04:37 PM
continued from BKK AGG Recommendations thread....

Reached Thermae around 2am was still opened but we got turned off by old geezer asking rather rudely for us to buy beer before we can look see. Fuck care him and just walked out. A lot of girls outside. Either standing around the entrance or eating at the sidewalk bars. Saw a few nice ones still available but my earlier girl spotted me and called me over to join her table.

Bro B also spotted a girl he liked but she was sitting at another table. So he attacked his target whilst Bro A and me joined this girl at her table. Found out here friends all below 22 with the longest only 18! Bro A was worried said that if all go clubbing we had to pay so many covers but problem solved when 2 of them can't go coz under aged. Bro B also convinced her girl to follow us instead of her friends who wanted to go Scratch Dog. We told Bro B since u never been to Insomnia why not just go look see?

Took 2 cabs, actually can walk coz its just opposite the road! Reached and paid for a bottle of Bacardi and 4 mixers plus ice for Bht2,400. This allows 5 to enter so bought a cover for Bht200. Luckily the girl I knew was a member there so we got a better price.

Place was packed and happening but plz note that Insomnia plays electro dance music. No hip hop or RnB here. Managed to get a table and party was on. Some how the 3 under aged girls also managed to come in later. Dunno how they did it but who cares right? So party on 3 of us with 6 girls. Was quite sloshed by now and somehow ended up with the 18 year old. The membership girl didn't mind "OK u go with her"... had supper with Bro B who also ended up with a different girl! 555 :D

nookie2612
05-12-2012, 06:16 PM
continued from BKK AGG Recommendations thread....

Reached Thermae around 2am was still opened but we got turned off by old geezer asking rather rudely for us to buy beer before we can look see. Fuck care him and just walked out. A lot of girls outside. Either standing around the entrance or eating at the sidewalk bars. Saw a few nice ones still available but my earlier girl spotted me and called me over to join her table.

Bro B also spotted a girl he liked but she was sitting at another table. So he attacked his target whilst Bro A and me joined this girl at her table. Found out here friends all below 22 with the longest only 18! Bro A was worried said that if all go clubbing we had to pay so many covers but problem solved when 2 of them can't go coz under aged. Bro B also convinced her girl to follow us instead of her friends who wanted to go Scratch Dog. We told Bro B since u never been to Insomnia why not just go look see?

Took 2 cabs, actually can walk coz its just opposite the road! Reached and paid for a bottle of Bacardi and 4 mixers plus ice for Bht2,400. This allows 5 to enter so bought a cover for Bht200. Luckily the girl I knew was a member there so we got a better price.

Place was packed and happening but plz note that Insomnia plays electro dance music. No hip hop or RnB here. Managed to get a table and party was on. Some how the 3 under aged girls also managed to come in later. Dunno how they did it but who cares right? So party on 3 of us with 6 girls. Was quite sloshed by now and somehow ended up with the 18 year old. The membership girl didn't mind "OK u go with her"... had supper with Bro B who also ended up with a different girl! 555 :D

LOL!!! U ah...FR must continue in all the diff thread izzit?? Follow until blur also...;)

But loving it lah tat u guys had fun last nite...sorry i could not make it...but u guys were on my mind all the time...was wishing i was with u guys instead of where I was...sianz...

Wat really made me laugh was the fact u guys ALL went back with a diff gal...ur initial gals did not KPKB ah??:confused:

indianmagicoil
06-12-2012, 06:40 PM
Because go different places in one night. So guess post under the different subject headings easier for bros doing research.

I dunno about Bro B's girl but mine was like OK just tip me something. Anyway 18 year old supple firm body was worth it. Unfortunately now is has been calling me everyday so avoid Thermae for the rest of my stay here.

Yesterday (or rather this morning) I went to Mixx when I got that call from the Shark girl. Just want to see what the place is like and mayb I can get lucky? So after u guys left I hailed a cab and was there in no time.

Mixx is at the basement of the Inter-Continental Hotel at Chidlom. Covers was Bht350 plus one standard drink. I noticed there was 2 entrances but I was told can go thru the "VIP-Model" doorway. Went via a small non-discreet door which led to a small dance hall. Sofas along the wall and bar counter at one end. Was playing "old man" music (can't make it), survery the crowd (also can't make it) and couldn't see my Shark girl (siaz 1/2). So sat down sulking & thinking she aeroplane me or I heard wrong. Worst my phone batt died so cannot call her.

Sat for like 1/2 hour and decided to go take a piss b4 calling it a night. Followed the directions to the toilet at the corner and KNN there is a bigger dance hall playing all the happening music. WTF??? Sitting like a donkey feeling stupid for so long! :mad:

Spotted her soon enough. She was with 3 other girls and a guy (siaz) but noticed guy never open bottle... Hmmm wonder why? Saw price list and a bottle of vodka like Bht8,000??? Did I see wrong? Cut long story short... she acted hard to get so I was WTF mode part 2... or was it the guy she was with is her customer/gik/BF? Then why call me? Mai bpen rai plenty of fishes in sea. Sat there for awhile trying to chat her friends. WTF all act like damn tao. One thing cannot tahan is FLs being tao plus they seem to know some kids (sii gin naa type) and I've seen to many of this type in Spore TDs.

So spotted a girl dancing alone. Made eye contact and "chon keaw" her. Smiled back and walked over. Mature lady 29 years old but killer figure and nice pair of racks. So danced with her to make Shark girl jealous. What have I got to loose? New girl was also hesitant. "Your GF not angry? I don't want any trouble" 555 told her she not my GF and I knew her only yesterday!

New lady was responsive without any attitude and by this time some problems seem to b brewing with Shark girl and her group. When we left Shark girl was seen arguing with her friends and as usual all the stupid middle class gin naa kia types must "chap chue".... guess kids will be kids where ever u go. :rolleyes: Shark girl had to be dragged kicking and screaming by first guy I met earlier.

Took tuk tuk back to my hotel and one thing about older ladies (25 years and above) they dun get enough sex. Simple reason why most SYT FLs are such starfishes coz they get fucked more often. Made her come twice, she bloody wet the bed! before I expired. Age, lack of sleep and too much alcohol or else I could have gone at it the whole morning :o

nookie2612
06-12-2012, 07:29 PM
Because go different places in one night. So guess post under the different subject headings easier for bros doing research.

Yesterday (or rather this morning) I went to Mixx when I got that call from the Shark girl. Just want to see what the place is like and mayb I can get lucky? So after u guys left I hailed a cab and was there in no time.

Mixx is at the basement of the Inter-Continental Hotel at Chidlom. Covers was Bht350 plus one standard drink. I noticed there was 2 entrances but I was told can go thru the "VIP-Model" doorway. Went via a small non-discreet door which led to a small dance hall. Sofas along the wall and bar counter at one end. Was playing "old man" music (can't make it), survery the crowd (also can't make it) and couldn't see my Shark girl (siaz 1/2). So sat down sulking & thinking she aeroplane me or I heard wrong. Worst my phone batt died so cannot call her.

Sat for like 1/2 hour and decided to go take a piss b4 calling it a night. Followed the directions to the toilet at the corner and KNN there is a bigger dance hall playing all the happening music. WTF??? Sitting like a donkey feeling stupid for so long!

Spotted her soon enough. She was with 3 other girls and a guy (siaz) but noticed guy never open bottle... Hmmm wonder why? Saw price list and a bottle of vodka like Bht8,000??? Did I see wrong? Cut long story short... she acted hard to get so I was WTF mode part 2... or was it the guy she was with is her customer/gik/BF? Then why call me? Mai bpen rai plenty of fishes in sea. Sat there for awhile trying to chat her friends. WTF all act like damn tao. One thing cannot tahan is FLs being tao plus they seem to know some kids (sii gin naa type) and I've seen to many of this type in Spore TDs.

So spotted a girl dancing alone. Made eye contact and "chon keaw" her. Smiled back and walked over. Mature lady 29 years old but killer figure and nice pair of racks. So danced with her to make Shark girl jealous. What have I got to loose? New girl was also hesitant. "Your GF not angry? I don't want any trouble" 555 told her she not my GF and I knew her only yesterday!

New lady was responsive without any attitude and by this time some problems seem to b brewing with Shark girl and her group. When we left Shark girl was seen arguing with her friends and as usual all the stupid middle class gin naa kia types must "chap chue".... guess kids will be kids where ever u go. :rolleyes: Shark girl had to be dragged kicking and screaming by first guy I met earlier.

Took tuk tuk back to my hotel and one thing about older ladies (25 years and above) they dun get enough sex. Simple reason why most SYT FLs are such starfishes coz they get fucked more often. Made her come twice, she bloody wet the bed! before I expired. Age, lack of sleep and too much alcohol or else I could have gone at it the whole morning :o

haha...buay tahan the part tat u were sitting in tat small lounge are for half hour....:D

But 8k per bottle of Vodka?? Mad!! I tell u ...just like u I cannot stand those sii gii na kind of thai boys....I call them boys.

I am sure u gave tat FL gao gao till Jurong huh? Mature ones although older tend to be better in bed...and they like u say, want it more...LOL!!

When I got back, got a call from 2 groups of gals to go to Scratch Dog too...one was a gal i know ( they were celebrating her BD)..and the other was the gal we saw at SC ( i collected her number remembr?) But could not lah...sianz...

Now for the next adventure....:cool:

jake10
08-12-2012, 03:32 AM

could be due to king's birthday, usually it's 2800 baht to 3500 baht :)

mackewell
08-12-2012, 01:23 PM
Wah, bro magi,

Cant wait for your next installment in your FR, you always never fail to make it naa soncai.....

However, i have some queries here with regards to BKK disco scene.

First, let mi intro myself lah. i am a seasoned pattaya campaigner. I believed i
recced(practically walk down the sois) the popular areas of patts more than a dozen times liao(be it at WS, Soi Buchau, Soi 6, Soi LK). The Discos are situated mostly in WS, some in Naklua and so on.

In pattaya, you are able to book urself in a rong raem(hotel) near WS and still roam around this popular areas on a daily basis by even walking at times(once u familarize the place lah cos its in a way connected, u wont go all out to jomtien coz the nightlife scene there is mild).

I have not been to bkk but for sure i will hit the discos scene( for a change lah), went recce more than 20 agg bars and also hit the discos around pattaya liaoo on my last trip, time to not pay BF and hunt for FL around discos in bkk.

So i was wondering, is there any location or area i can stay nearby in bkk where i can easily accessible to a series of discos / local joints( it seems IMO bkk discos and nightlife is scattered in a way across the capital, correct me if i am wrong?).

IF not, got any area i can stay nearby, basically i can walk around(dont have to take taxi, dun wan tio chop unless i go wif samsters here or wif my thai chick, of cos only dont wannna go thru the trouble and waste time and money on transport.).

Being the semi cheap charlie and strictly a beer fella in patts, i paid the most 180 bht on per bottle of my singha or leo in discos there( its ex lah i feel lah but LL suck thumb).

So hopefully senior bros of bkk can enlighten and give me some pointers on which area better to roam( i can walk and take bus lah, but dont wanna go thru trouble of take cab here and there, pay pay pay....). Of course i know bkk is more ex than patts , the most i go for beer in bkk shld be 250 bht lah(i think reasonable), paying cover charge is pointless lah i feel(but if have to leave under the BOPIAN act like in the sg nightlife, then i will juz go wif it lor lolx....)

NobleEagle
09-12-2012, 07:50 PM
Wah, bro magi,

Cant wait for your next installment in your FR, you always never fail to make it naa soncai.....

However, i have some queries here with regards to BKK disco scene.

First, let mi intro myself lah. i am a seasoned pattaya campaigner. I believed i
recced(practically walk down the sois) the popular areas of patts more than a dozen times liao(be it at WS, Soi Buchau, Soi 6, Soi LK). The Discos are situated mostly in WS, some in Naklua and so on.

In pattaya, you are able to book urself in a rong raem(hotel) near WS and still roam around this popular areas on a daily basis by even walking at times(once u familarize the place lah cos its in a way connected, u wont go all out to jomtien coz the nightlife scene there is mild).

I have not been to bkk but for sure i will hit the discos scene( for a change lah), went recce more than 20 agg bars and also hit the discos around pattaya liaoo on my last trip, time to not pay BF and hunt for FL around discos in bkk.

So i was wondering, is there any location or area i can stay nearby in bkk where i can easily accessible to a series of discos / local joints( it seems IMO bkk discos and nightlife is scattered in a way across the capital, correct me if i am wrong?).

IF not, got any area i can stay nearby, basically i can walk around(dont have to take taxi, dun wan tio chop unless i go wif samsters here or wif my thai chick, of cos only dont wannna go thru the trouble and waste time and money on transport.).

Being the semi cheap charlie and strictly a beer fella in patts, i paid the most 180 bht on per bottle of my singha or leo in discos there( its ex lah i feel lah but LL suck thumb).

So hopefully senior bros of bkk can enlighten and give me some pointers on which area better to roam( i can walk and take bus lah, but dont wanna go thru trouble of take cab here and there, pay pay pay....). Of course i know bkk is more ex than patts , the most i go for beer in bkk shld be 250 bht lah(i think reasonable), paying cover charge is pointless lah i feel(but if have to leave under the BOPIAN act like in the sg nightlife, then i will juz go wif it lor lolx....)

Bro can try stay at Sukhumvit area, should not go too wrong...lots of barbeers, drink stalls and two AGG joints (Soi Cowboy & Nana) are at that area

If you want dropdead convenient, you could consider staying at the "infamous" Thermae Cafe:p
http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/StickmanBangkokWeeklyColumn2011/Thermae-Bangkok.htm

mikemike
09-12-2012, 08:24 PM
Bro can try stay at Sukhumvit area, should not go too wrong...lots of barbeers, drink stalls and two AGG joints (Soi Cowboy & Nana) are at that area

If you want dropdead convenient, you could consider staying at the "infamous" Thermae Cafe:p

Wah! how come i dun know about this place? Hope to meet Princess Leia at Star Wars cantina :D

NobleEagle
09-12-2012, 09:32 PM
Wah! how come i dun know about this place? Hope to meet Princess Leia at Star Wars cantina :D

Star Wars VII akan datang i sure auditions will start real soon:p

How bad a place is, you probably only need one "special gem" among all the dinosaurs to make your day...just like Pattaya's barbeers^.^

mackewell
09-12-2012, 10:06 PM

http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/StickmanBangkokWeeklyColumn2011/Thermae-Bangkok.htm

Great info thks! Thermae has de potential to be as good as patts' WS liao looking at de rich history.....

mackewell
09-12-2012, 10:11 PM
Star Wars VII akan datang i sure auditions will start real soon:p

How bad a place is, you probably only need one "special gem" among all the dinosaurs to make your day...just like Pattaya's barbeers^.^

Bro, dun forget , the vice journey , de process of finding de gem in LOS is most exhilarating experience, better than sitting star wars aircrafts... Simpy cuz frm de eyes of tis pooyings, a fat and ugly man like me can become more handsome and charismatic den luke skywalker in his best outfit ever thanks to our sillypore dollars! Lol

cooler07
09-12-2012, 11:21 PM
Great info thks! Thermae has de potential to be as good as patts' WS liao looking at de rich history.....

Thermae is just a small cafe, can't compared to pattaya WS.
I will be there in mid jan...

mackewell
10-12-2012, 03:03 AM
Thermae is just a small cafe, can't compared to pattaya WS.
I will be there in mid jan...

U heading for G club? LOL or chionging cheap charlie style?

Soopafly
10-12-2012, 07:31 AM

Bro MM, I haven't found Princess Leia there yet, but Padme, Queen of Naboo will do :D

Bro, dun forget , the vice journey , de process of finding de gem in LOS is most exhilarating experience, better than sitting star wars aircrafts... Simpy cuz frm de eyes of tis pooyings, a fat and ugly man like me can become more handsome and charismatic den luke skywalker in his best outfit ever thanks to our sillypore dollars! Lol

In LOS, the thicker my wallet, the more handsome I get :p Back home, I am just a dirty scrawny old man, counting the days when I can return to squeeze some nom yai yai :eek:

cooler07
10-12-2012, 10:40 PM
U heading for G club? LOL or chionging cheap charlie style?

Depends... I hope I allocate enough funds... :D

mackewell
10-12-2012, 11:29 PM
Bro MM, I haven't found Princess Leia there yet, but Padme, Queen of Naboo will do :D

In LOS, the thicker my wallet, the more handsome I get :p Back home, I am just a dirty scrawny old man, counting the days when I can return to squeeze some nom yai yai :eek:

Bro soapa , the nom yai yai is silicon or jing jing one? HahaaHhaaaa

mackewell
10-12-2012, 11:30 PM
Depends... I hope I allocate enough funds... :D

Dun celebrate xmas sure got funds liao wor.....

Soopafly
11-12-2012, 12:54 AM
Bro soapa , the nom yai yai is silicon or jing jing one? HahaaHhaaaa

Of course jing jing ones are better :p At my age, I'll take the silicon ones, too, as long as they don't resemble franken boobs :eek:

mackewell
11-12-2012, 01:07 AM
Of course jing jing ones are better :p At my age, I'll take the silicon ones, too, as long as they don't resemble franken boobs :eek:

Wow LOS got franken boobs meh? Is it on a katoey when u came across it ? Lol

indianmagicoil
11-12-2012, 05:38 AM
Bro Mack, u can try stay at Asoke Suites which is across the road near the junction of Asoke & Sukhumvit. One of the bros I met stayed there, he said not bad. 5-10 minute walking distance to Soi Cowboy, Nana, Thermae, Climax, Scratch Dog (just behind) and Insomnia.

could be due to king's birthday, usually it's 2800 baht to 3500 baht :)
OK thanks for the info. My first time there. Followed my Shark girl there is not wouldn't have gone. Nice place though "members" lounge rather boring.

Because u only know Soi Holland :D

Star Wars VII akan datang i sure auditions will start real soon:p How bad a place is, you probably only need one "special gem" among all the dinosaurs to make your day...just like Pattaya's barbeers^.^
U going check it out tomorrow? I think no need coz Prince will take care all of you naa

Raniwala
11-12-2012, 09:24 AM

hey bro..let me share with u some sexy models and wash your eyes http://saigongirls.net/model/index

Yeah...:)

Soopafly
11-12-2012, 01:04 PM
hey bro..let me share with u some sexy models and wash your eyes http://saigongirls.net/model/index

Yeah...:)

Thanks for the eye candies :D Check out Dior......mmeeoowww ;)

indianmagicoil
13-12-2012, 05:52 AM
Unless u r white, Bash and Levels sounds like a farang infested joint to me. Its at Soi 11 same as Q Bar and Bed Supperclub - 2 overwhelmingly farang joints where most FLs are only looking for white dick. In that same soi is also Climax, an after hours club, at the basement of Ambassador Hotel which is another white dick hunting ground and girls wise is mostly CMI types (for me).

Q Bar & Bed Supperclub music wise I can accept. Chill out, electro, dance etc... but Climax is AOR which I can't tahan.

If u r in the neighborhood and visit the 2 new bars can u post an FR or update here? Kop kun krap! :D

woshixiong
13-12-2012, 12:36 PM
Safehouse its more like house trance type jin noisy place also not so well deco that day that i went the guy - girl ratio is not that good i @@ more guys then girls there. I seriously wont reco climax.. for newbie to go thou i used to fish 1 gem there but most of the time i only see ppl shake head there which lead me to assume its not that "safe" there

indianmagicoil
15-12-2012, 12:59 AM
Safe House just opened about 3 months ago? Didn't have the chance to try leh but for sure its all locals only joint and very little or no FLs. As for music I see they also have hip-hop. RnB kind of dance music from the promos I see.

Agreed Climax can't make it. Music can't make it unless u r over 50 years old. Girls a lot of bar beer type but if bro's into MILFs then mayb this place can try.

Was at Slim on Sunday, last night in Bangkok, and the ratio of twees to chees was like Sat night in Sillypore when all the NS boys booked out! Had a few girl groups but either too kwai-kwai type can't play one or me no interest. Also seems like many Sporeans too!

Towards the end of the night had potential 3 girls group join our table. I thought go toilet first but when come back bloody wai lun farang and his Asian friend was trying to dance with them. Siaz 1/2... This farang & his friend had been trying to hit on girls all night even the kwai-kwai ones but no success. At last I think the girls got irritated by his antics and moved table. Nahbezzz si ang mo! :mad:

Pinkreika
15-12-2012, 01:03 AM
Safe House just opened about 3 months ago? Didn't have the chance to try leh but for sure its all locals only joint and very little or no FLs. As for music I see they also have hip-hop. RnB kind of dance music from the promos I see.

Agreed Climax can't make it. Music can't make it unless u r over 50 years old. Girls a lot of bar beer type but if bro's into MILFs then mayb this place can try.

Was at Slim on Sunday, last night in Bangkok, and the ratio of twees to chees was like Sat night in Sillypore when all the NS boys booked out! Had a few girl groups but either too kwai-kwai type can't play one or me no interest. Also seems like many Sporeans too!

Towards the end of the night had potential 3 girls group join our table. I thought go toilet first but when come back bloody wai lun farang and his Asian friend was trying to dance with them. Siaz 1/2... This farang & his friend had been trying to hit on girls all night even the kwai-kwai ones but no success. At last I think the girls got irritated by his antics and moved table. Nahbezzz si ang mo! :mad:

555 Alot of guys come over when u went to the gents.

indianmagicoil
15-12-2012, 02:03 AM
Bro, I got go that long meh? I remember that damn irritating bunch of kon Thais left and these girls took over their table so though "ho seh leow"... Maa naa eh zhai... sii ang mo... should have asked him go Climax or Shock better!

Pinkreika
15-12-2012, 02:13 AM
Bro, I got go that long meh? I remember that damn irritating bunch of kon Thais left and these girls took over their table so though "ho seh leow"... Maa naa eh zhai... sii ang mo... should have asked him go Climax or Shock better!

555 ya when the girls move table,the ang mo came.
Well they always thought highly of themselves la,these ang mos.
In the end the girls left,both of them LAN LAN also.

indianmagicoil
15-12-2012, 02:27 AM
With some apologies to my farang friends reading this...

Some bros in this forum have this "colonial hangover" they think when they cannot sian a girl she is looking for a Westerner and start making sour grapes remarks. Fact is to sian a girl or rather a Thai girl one needs to be confident and with a sense of humor. 90% of the time girls love it coz they want the all important "sanook" factor when looking for a gik, ONS or BF.

From experience and conversations with Thai girls (working & non-working) we stand an equal, if not better chance, to hook a Thai girl coz they prefer Asian guys.

Don't act like u r in a Singapore TDs. Damn boring... just bunch of boring guys standing around playing their smart phones. Because in Spore they need you to buy LDs or hang flowers if not in Thailand the ladies wouldn't give 2 hoots about you.

So guys come on! SU! SU! ;)

sansualito
15-12-2012, 05:00 PM
555 ya when the girls move table,the ang mo came.
Well they always thought highly of themselves la,these ang mos.
In the end the girls left,both of them LAN LAN also.

You la... ask your gal to bring her army, you forgot and our brother IMO would not have to keep competing with the si ang moh.....:D:D:D

Pinkreika
15-12-2012, 06:49 PM
You la... ask your gal to bring her army, you forgot and our brother IMO would not have to keep competing with the si ang moh.....:D:D:D

Ps la ps, I rushing everywhere that's why.
U should know bro.

horny_angel
16-12-2012, 02:25 PM
Is Climax there suitable for SG chinese to go?

indianmagicoil
17-12-2012, 03:48 AM
You la... ask your gal to bring her army, you forgot and our brother IMO would not have to keep competing with the si ang moh
You also got commando unit, never activate :rolleyes:

Ps la ps, I rushing everywhere that's why.
U should know bro.Bro juz a phone call away maa... see Bro Sansualito so angsty now :p

Is Climax there suitable for SG chinese to go?
Me a a few other bros have commented on Climax. Why dun u go read them and decide for yourself? May not work for me but maybe for you? Please dun forget write FR here hor!

horny_angel
17-12-2012, 05:33 PM
You also got commando unit, never activate :rolleyes:

Bro juz a phone call away maa... see Bro Sansualito so angsty now :p

Me a a few other bros have commented on Climax. Why dun u go read them and decide for yourself? May not work for me but maybe for you? Please dun forget write FR here hor!

I'm just wondering on Climax or Scatchdog, which 1 should I go for if I planning to open bottle.
If I can't finish the bottle, 2nd nite I can continue with the bottle & free entry right?

sojo
17-12-2012, 06:36 PM
I'm just wondering on Climax or Scatchdog, which 1 should I go for if I planning to open bottle.
If I can't finish the bottle, 2nd nite I can continue with the bottle & free entry right?

both are after hours club. Go at midnight or later.

Ipsisngelus
17-12-2012, 09:23 PM
For those who wants a bit of local clubbing with good food, there is a joint called Tawandeang at klongtan. There are several branches so take note and google it. Many groups of cuties dancing without male companions. Personally found them very sociable and unpretentious. Crowd comprises non wls and fls on their day off.. Very different experience from places like insomnia, scratch dog, funky or qbar. Enjoy the food, let loose and smile. My personal tip in getting lucky.

naemlo
17-12-2012, 09:31 PM
For those who wants a bit of local clubbing with good food, there is a joint called Tawandeang at klongtan.

If u are talking about Tawandang German brewery, 1 is in Rama 3 and another in Ramindra. I go there for the beer and the pork leg.... :D

Ipsisngelus
17-12-2012, 09:52 PM
If u are talking about Tawandang German brewery, 1 is in Rama 3 and another in Ramindra. I go there for the beer and the pork leg.... :D

Been to the one in rama 3. Agree the german pork leg is great with the chilli. Great place for beer, chilling out n enjoying the live entertainment. Not for those looking to hook up though. Lol.
Good post to remind Bros to go the right branch. Never been to ramindra though.

indianmagicoil
17-12-2012, 10:27 PM
Bro Ip, the "Tawandeang" that u have been to at Klong Tan is called "Tawandeang Chiwit" and directly opposite is another called "Tawandeang Issan" but none of these 2 r related to the Tawandeang at Rama 3 or Ramitra.

I think they are just riding on the "tawandeang" name. I've been to both Rama 3 and Chiwit. I think both places are not a pick up joint per say but sure u can "chon keaw" and join the next table after dinner when everyone is more tipsy and relaxed so make sure tip "dek serve" well, IMHO Bht100 is more than enough, so they can get a table next to some hot "saos" for you :D

Bro Horny Angel, your bottle can keep and u will not b charged covers. This is SOP at all clubs in Bangkok. IMHO Scratch Dog is better compared to Climax and you can also sign in another 4 or 5 guests too. Don't forget write FR and choke dee naa krap

maybemaybe19
17-12-2012, 11:11 PM
would love to go there someday!

Pinkreika
17-12-2012, 11:35 PM

Ya the pork nuckles aroy Mak.

naemlo
18-12-2012, 12:05 AM
Ya the pork nuckles aroy Mak.

Talked about this, last week, my doctor told me I must avoid it at all cost. :o Another my favorite kao kar moo also cannot eat. I questioned what I can eat.... her replied, as plain as possible, if meat try to consume white meat.

Pinkreika
18-12-2012, 12:20 AM
Talked about this, last week, my doctor told me I must avoid it at all cost. :o Another my favorite kao kar moo also cannot eat. I questioned what I can eat.... her replied, as plain as possible, if meat try to consume white meat.

Wah so jialat ma?
Kao kar moo lehz another all time fav.
Guess u have to tone down, eat more fish and chicken. Once in a while then go for pork knuckles na.

indianmagicoil
18-12-2012, 01:34 AM
Has anyone been to this new afterhour club called Bash- http://www.sukhumvit-entertainment.com/2012/10/tonight-grand-opening-bash-upscale-nightclub-sukhumvit-soi-11-bangkok/
555+ are u still in Bangkok bro? Apparently I assumed wrong. BASH just celebrated their 1 year anniversary and from the pictures it doesn't look like a "farang infested" joint. Heck even old bird Andrew Chow popped up!

Soopafly
18-12-2012, 08:10 AM

Like me meh :eek: High cholesterol? Try Niacin. My doctor takes it and recommends it.

With respect to white meat, I guess you will have to let your Issan gers go :p

yinyang
18-12-2012, 12:15 PM
in rama 3. german pork leg is great with the chilli. Great place for beer, chilling out n enjoying the live entertainment. Never been to ramindra though.
Param 3's better shows, Raminthra's quite a bit off city (newer, larger seating). If you a regular, get 15% discount card valid 1 year (will pay back cost thb1k). Also can use in sinkie's TWD joints (10%).

IMO's right, the other TWDs unrelated. Heck, even the CNX one is unrelated too (gotta do with something on red sun thingy). And never go to Siam Discovery Red Sun (part of TWD group) ...closes at 1130pm, more suited to chill and day crowds

naemlo
18-12-2012, 01:01 PM
Like me meh :eek: High cholesterol? Try Niacin. My doctor takes it and recommends it.

With respect to white meat, I guess you will have to let your Issan gers go :p

Ya, too much bad cholesterol in the body. I am taking Chrestor, 1 pill per night. 2-3 mths later go and see doctor again.

As long as SYT, I seldom let go :D

sansualito
18-12-2012, 03:44 PM
Ya, too much bad cholesterol in the body. I am taking Chrestor, 1 pill per night. 2-3 mths later go and see doctor again.

As long as SYT, I seldom let go :D

Try plant sterols..... google it, beats better than getting hooked on drugs longtime.

Ipsisngelus
19-12-2012, 11:34 AM
Bro Ip, the "Tawandeang" that u have been to at Klong Tan is called "Tawandeang Chiwit" and directly opposite is another called "Tawandeang Issan" but none of these 2 r related to the Tawandeang at Rama 3 or Ramitra.

I think they are just riding on the "tawandeang" name. I've been to both Rama 3 and Chiwit. I think both places are not a pick up joint per say but sure u can "chon keaw" and join the next table after dinner when everyone is more tipsy and relaxed so make sure tip "dek serve" well, IMHO Bht100 is more than enough, so they can get a table next to some hot "saos" for you :D

Bro Horny Angel, your bottle can keep and u will not b charged covers. This is SOP at all clubs in Bangkok. IMHO Scratch Dog is better compared to Climax and you can also sign in another 4 or 5 guests too. Don't forget write FR and choke dee naa krap

Twd p3 n klongtan under same boss. Different atmosphere though. There are coyotes in the issan pub opposite Twd klongtan but girls ain't that fantastic there imo. All 3 places are not pick up joint like scratchdog or insomnia. Great local crowd n good food which might suit some who want to get away from joints infested.

Ipsisngelus
19-12-2012, 11:47 AM
Anyone has the address of Tawandeang Chiwit? Is there a website showing pictures of Bash? Thnx in advance.

Google Tawandang klongtan. Most taxi drivers will know the joint as well.

sojo
19-12-2012, 03:58 PM
Google Tawandang klongtan. Most taxi drivers will know the joint as well.

just tell taxi rong beer issan you phattanakan

airlex
19-12-2012, 04:57 PM
http://www.facebook.com/BashBangkok?fref=ts

this is the webbie for bash...

Ipsisngelus
19-12-2012, 06:09 PM
ap

Spot on abt the tip. Gave 100baht and i had a personal waitress the whole thing night there. :p

BlueDragon193
20-12-2012, 10:04 AM
Get ready to party this coming Xmas and New Year.:D

Wishing one and all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

naemlo
20-12-2012, 10:14 AM
Judging from the photos on Bash facebook page, I tend to agree that the place seems to cater more toward the farang crowd. Hence, I think I will skip it on my next trip.

Most pubs and discos in upper Sukhum are catered to farang....

indianmagicoil
21-12-2012, 03:23 AM
Judging from the photos on Bash facebook page, I tend to agree that the place seems to cater more toward the farang crowd. Hence, I think I will skip it on my next trip.
except for this bearded farang (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=488273347882424&set=pb.358372767539150.-2207520000.1356030390&type=3&theater) who appears in a few photos + an odd one or two I see mostly Thais leh... oh well do let us know where u finally end up partying. :D

Try plant sterols..... google it, beats better than getting hooked on drugs longtime.
Chrestor, Niacin etc... dunno if u bros believe me or not... I had high cholesterol for many years but was "manageable" and cardiologist said "up to me" if I wanted to take drugs to manage it. So I started on statins for a year before I moved to Bangkok. Didn't take regularly coz it can affect your liver plus I drink a lot. So I stopped taking statins during my 2 years in Bangkok.

I did a blood test about a month after I was posted back and when the results came back my cholesterol was normal! GP also didn't believe my results so did follow up with cardiologist. Unfortunately it was back to bad levels. 2nd test was almost 4 months after my return.

if the 1st test results r correct then I could only think that my diet in Bangkok could have affected my cholesterol levels. My GF stayed with me for 2 years and she ate lots of veg, raw & cooked, and little oily or deep friend foods. Me being rubbish bin ate what she bought or cooked :D

knowntender
21-12-2012, 08:24 AM
Get ready to party this coming Xmas and New Year.:D

Wishing one and all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Yes, I will be in LOS to celebrate. Let's have a Christmas Delight if you are around BKK or Pattaya.

BlueDragon193
21-12-2012, 12:18 PM
Yes, I will be in LOS to celebrate. Let's have a Christmas Delight if you are around BKK or Pattaya.

Last we met was in Claudia a few years back.:)

Will advice and confirm later by PM.

KatoeyLover69
01-01-2013, 10:25 AM
Report from Bangkok Post dated 31 December 2012 :-

Bangkok 'best city for nightlife'

Bangkok has topped the list of the ten best cities for excellent nightlife adventures for travellers, according to a survey by Agoda.com, a leading hotel booking site.

Agoda.com has just released the list of the top ten nightlife cities as chosen by its customers. With New Year’s Eve now upon us, these cities are perfect to ring in 2013, it said.

The results were based on feedback from over 113,000 respondents provided at the end of their stay in the cities. The Agoda.com customers rated the nightlife on a scale of 1-5, 1 being “poor”, and 5 being “excellent”. The top spot was taken by Bangkok, which Agoda.com called "Thailand’s energetic capital known for its tuk-tuks, temples and street food", followed by Dubai, the gleaming desert city in the United Arab Emirates, and Boracay/Caticlan in the Philippines, famous for its white sand beaches and swaying palm trees.

Thailand placed again in the list with Pattaya, the seaside town widely known for its raucous Walking Street and massive influx of tourists looking to blow off some steam, followed by Tokyo, Japan’s neon-lit mega-city that’s home to 13 million people. Thailand’s largest island, Phuket, was next, followed by China’s Special Administrative Regions of Hong Kong and Macau, the former known for its vibrant architecture and world-class food, and the latter famous for its massive casinos and Portuguese/Chinese cuisine.

Rounding out the list were Taiwan’s modern capital of Taipei, and Bali, Indonesia’s perpetually buzzing island paradise.

Below is the full list of Agoda.com's top 25 cities in which Thailand features five times:

1. Bangkok

2. Dubai

3. Boracay / Caticlan

4. Pattaya

5. Tokyo

6. Phuket

7. Hong Kong

8. Macau

9. Taipei

10. Bali

11. Osaka

12. Shanghai

13. Seoul

14. Singapore

15. Sydney

16. Samui

17. Chiang Mai

18. London

19. Taichung

20. Kuala Lumpur

21. Jakarta

22. Manila

23. Kaohsiung

24. Paris

25. Siem Reap
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

BlueDragon193
02-01-2013, 12:42 AM
Club Insomnia is now with new name, new website... same place.

http://clubinsanitybangkok.com/

acmilan
02-01-2013, 02:06 AM

Wah what will they call it next? Insatiable, Inescapable
Why these clubs keep changing name like underwear?
Nana Angels disco change to Liquid
Spice changed to Climax
:D

tandoori
02-01-2013, 03:05 AM
Spice changed to Climax

I went there on Sunday. The owner has changed, hence the new name.
Place is pretty much the same, just different branding. Usual angmoh and FL crowd. The WL can get very pushy. One picked up my drink and shifted it to her own table so that I join her. WTF !! All her friends on the table were giggling stupidly when she did it. I called it quit and moved to Climax. It's similar but girls less pushy.

Soopafly
02-01-2013, 05:21 AM

Spice changed to Climax

I went there on Sunday. The owner has changed, hence the new name.
Place is pretty much the same, just different branding. Usual angmoh and FL crowd...

The club is for you:
If you like loud music so you can't hear anything.....
If you like dark lighting where you can't see anything.....
If you like to compete for puyings with other farangs....

......not exactly my cup of tea though :o

Bro BD, do you know any clubs with big comfortable sofas for me and my ger? :D

tandoori
02-01-2013, 09:06 AM
The club is for you:

I would recommend BASH. More upscale crowd and sofas available if you buy bottle. Usually the crowds start getting in after 2:00am. So 12 to 2 you can be pretty much on your own in there.

BlueDragon193
02-01-2013, 10:24 AM
Spice changed to Climax

Some changed owner and or new clubs around.
Customers will get bored & jaded and need to refresh with new concept after a few years to attract more business.
Of course, must inculde new gals too.:D

The club is for you:

......not exactly my cup of tea though

Bro BD, do you know any clubs with big comfortable sofas for me and my ger?

Beware, might get molested by WL or LB in the dark.:D

Sofas are mostly for VIP and if it's G clubs then there are plenty for member only.

Giansex
02-01-2013, 03:47 PM
dear all xiaodi will need your recommandation on g club.i will be there on the 10th to 13th.

Nonteerak2553
02-01-2013, 05:00 PM
dear all xiaodi will need your recommandation on g club.i will be there on the 10th to 13th.

Dear uncle,

Go to kaset niwamin, and look for Monty Carlo. Uncle go for short trip also want to Chiong G club? :rolleyes:

Giansex
02-01-2013, 05:45 PM
Dear uncle,

Go to kaset niwamin, and look for Monty Carlo. Uncle go for short trip also want to Chiong G club? :rolleyes:

thank you uncle.

Nonteerak2553
02-01-2013, 06:25 PM
thank you uncle.

You welcome tiko ah pek

Soopafly
03-01-2013, 01:42 AM
Beware, might get molested by WL or LB in the dark.:D

Yikes....better sharpen my gay-dar :eek:

Sofas are mostly for VIP and if it's G clubs then there are plenty for member only.
Can I bring my own inflatable sofa from TESCO? :D

acmilan
03-01-2013, 02:50 AM
The club is for you:

For TLC and romance can try The Bed,
Sleep and ruba ruba your gal like on bed,
Not sure if still the same though,
Last time went was years ago bro.
:)

Soopafly
03-01-2013, 03:27 AM
For TLC and romance can try The Bed,
Sleep and ruba ruba your gal like on bed,
Not sure if still the same though,
Last time went was years ago bro.
:)
Is it called the Bed Supperclub, Soi 11, Sukhumvit? Looks hi-so ;) But I like the concept. Having dinner and "dessert" together :D

http://bedsupperclub.com/slides/9.jpg

naemlo
03-01-2013, 09:43 AM
Is it called the Bed Supperclub, Soi 11, Sukhumvit? Looks hi-so ;) But I like the concept. Having dinner and "dessert" together :D

U can always order food in your hotel and have it with your ger at a cheaper price :D

BlueDragon193
03-01-2013, 11:04 AM
Yikes....better sharpen my gay-dar :eek:

Can I bring my own inflatable sofa from TESCO? :D

Might as well bring along a inflatable king bed or water bed..lol

Soopafly
03-01-2013, 11:14 AM
Might as well bring along a inflatable king bed or water bed..lol

5555+++

U can always order food in your hotel and have it with your ger at a cheaper price :D

I like the idea...now I just need to get the right ger :D

Hummmmm.....Maybe I could go back to Nataree and get the 19-year old whom I shagged 5-6 weeks ago :eek:

naemlo
03-01-2013, 11:23 AM
I like the idea...now I just need to get the right ger :D

I can assist to get u the right person :D

Giansex
03-01-2013, 11:38 AM
You welcome tiko ah pek
haha lao tiko uncle any must go club???

Soopafly
03-01-2013, 11:39 AM
I can assist to get u the right person :D
Nong Poy's body double? :p Paeng mai?

8==D ~~

naemlo
03-01-2013, 02:26 PM
Nong Poy's body double? :p Paeng mai?

8==D ~~

With extra stick, is it fine with u? Free gel is provided.

Nonteerak2553
03-01-2013, 02:55 PM
haha lao tiko uncle any must go club???

Lau tiko, go read the thread, you either too lazy or too stupid to read. If everything want to be spoon feed, stay Singapore better. :rolleyes:

Ok one good club for you, go google Obsession @ soi nana. Sure tiko like you can catch a good fish, as the girls at this club are normally horny! :p

teoroland
03-01-2013, 08:19 PM
Hi Bro,
Just wondering is there any "head shaker" in BKK.if there is what is their price for 1 "p".

Giansex
03-01-2013, 09:28 PM
Lau tiko, go read the thread, you either too lazy or too stupid to read. If everything want to be spoon feed, stay Singapore better. :rolleyes:

Ok one good club for you, go google Obsession @ soi nana. Sure tiko like you can catch a good fish, as the girls at this club are normally horny! :p

read liao too many choices but boh gao enulf budget.thank ah uncle tiko

BlueDragon193
03-01-2013, 10:05 PM
New G club called Sister Club (fka Modern club).

http://www.sungsunclub.com/sister-%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B2.html

Soopafly
03-01-2013, 10:34 PM
New G club called Sister Club (fka Modern club).

http://www.sungsunclub.com/sister-%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B2.html

I like the sofas! I will bring my Hello Kitty pajama set :p
http://www.sungsunclub.com/wp-content/uploads/092-300x200.jpghttp://www.sungsunclub.com/wp-content/uploads/112-300x200.jpghttp://www.sungsunclub.com/wp-content/uploads/121-300x200.jpg

BlueDragon193
03-01-2013, 11:19 PM
I like the sofas! I will bring my Hello Kitty pajama set :p
http://www.sungsunclub.com/wp-content/uploads/092-300x200.jpghttp://www.sungsunclub.com/wp-content/uploads/112-300x200.jpghttp://www.sungsunclub.com/wp-content/uploads/121-300x200.jpg

Don't forget your childhood small pillow, you can't sleep without it...LoL

Soopafly
04-01-2013, 02:04 AM
I can assist to get u the right person :DWith extra stick, is it fine with u? Free gel is provided.

I am not ready for the "dark side," but I will take one of your A-list gers ;)

Don't forget your childhood small pillow, you can't sleep without it...LoL

I never travel without my blanky Charlene :p

Gem08
04-01-2013, 02:08 AM
hi bros, for more casual clubs like scratch dog, rather than g-clubs, may i know what will be the damage range for taking a FL/WL for LT? kindly advise please.

thank you.

horny_angel
04-01-2013, 03:07 AM
Just back from BKK, a nil girl trip = damn sian

been to the following 3 club,
Climax - poor quality of the girls, more for Farang (IMO)

Club Insomnia - quality better than Climax but no sight of pretty babes

Scratch Dog - many quality & pretty babes but too many guys (many SG guys) "attacking" them, so I no chance :(

Pinkreika
04-01-2013, 03:34 AM

Scratch Dog - many quality & pretty babes but too many guys (many SG guys) "attacking" them, so I no chance :(

Lolx, u are just unlucky na.
Insomnia got gems one.
Scratch dog mostly BGs, go there after work.

Soopafly
04-01-2013, 05:51 AM

Yikes, BKK and no ger :eek: Your balls must have swelled like baboons'.

Next time, try to get off at least one shot during the day. At night, you will be more relaxed, go clubbing and have fun. When you meet the right "ger," I am sure you will be able to go another round ;)

yinyang
04-01-2013, 12:55 PM
Yikes, BKK and no ger :eek: Your balls must have swelled like baboons'.
Next time, try to get off at least one shot during the day. At night, you will be more relaxed, go clubbing and have fun.
Aye, sound advice ..get your rocks off in MP, then feel not so frus to end game at night. :p

Btw, did my virgin CCK at Huai Kwang 2x late morning (whilst my black book's at work) before new year. For thb980, get 2 hours facial and rubdown. Throw in thb1k for clothes off (fj +thb500). Apple ang pai, got bookings and I went ala carte (from pics and mini parade). Slim pickings late morning 1130, so went for milf sanya. Not bad oil rub down, and not clock watcher. Motorsai thb20 from MRT. Rooms clean, but getting old and tatty.

Did Nana on my last free night, kns the bf was going for thb1k at RB3. Billboard sucks, even with 4 in foam bath. Pickings poor, also at 2nd tier bars Erotica. Tired of agg scene, maybe shd revisit SC?

naemlo
04-01-2013, 01:12 PM
Did Nana on my last free night, kns the bf was going for thb1k at RB3. Billboard sucks, even with 4 in foam bath. Pickings poor, also at 2nd tier bars Erotica. Tired of agg scene, maybe shd revisit SC?

More entries to your black book instead of sc :D

Soopafly
04-01-2013, 02:07 PM
....did my virgin CCK at Huai Kwang 2x late morning (whilst my black book's at work) before new year. For thb980, get 2 hours facial and rubdown. Throw in thb1k for clothes off (fj +thb500). Apple ang pai, got bookings and I went ala carte (from pics and mini parade). Slim pickings late morning 1130, so went for milf sanya. Not bad oil rub down, and not clock watcher. Motorsai thb20 from MRT. Rooms clean, but getting old and tatty.
Apple is a busy ger :p Hope to see her again soon!

WTF, BF at 1,000 Bahts now :eek: For the same price, you can get a 2-hour massage with a happy ending.

Maybe my go-go days are numbered. Say it ain't so bro (y)(y) :o

motodiary
04-01-2013, 06:45 PM
totally forgotten about this thread until I browsed the forum list again. just repeating what I wrote in another Bangkok thread. "any bros in Bangkok and planning to drink and party today or tomorrow ? Am looking for cheong bros/wingman to hit the clubs and hit on girls in Thong Lo/Ekkamai. btw, I learnt that Nunglen/Escobar is closed for renovation now and will reopen on Monday, for the info of those who plan to go there."

yinyang
04-01-2013, 09:06 PM
More entries to your black book instead of sc :D
I wish. Nothing beats good company, over a nice dinner and night cap (drinks). Think you been there and done it too. And climax with happy ending both ends (or sides):p:p Agg scene maybe a quick fix, but sian ..can only count good scores on 1 hand. Old uncle, running out of steam.

Btw, new year period not best time to go north. Airfares paeng maag +50%, hotels up and traffic to touristy places like Doi Ithanon (highest peak 2150m in LOS) snaking all the way.

Nonteerak2553
04-01-2013, 11:13 PM
Btw, new year period not best time to go north. Airfares paeng maag +50%, hotels up and traffic to touristy places like Doi Ithanon (highest peak 2150m in LOS) snaking all the way.

5555+ it's applies to Songkran and Loy Kratong Festival too. But nevertheless still thank you for your dinner treat that particular night. :D

yinyang
05-01-2013, 01:18 PM
5555+ it's applies to Songkran and Loy Kratong Festival too. But nevertheless still thank you for your dinner treat :D
My pleasure to have you and Hunterhi join us for makan at Goodview last sat night. Better with company, than just with my lil black book. CNX holds a special place in my heart. Did local khao soi place with H, only missed out on my khao niao mamuang. Cheers mate

az234
06-01-2013, 04:02 AM
Finally decided to write FR after several months 555...was in bkk ard 1 month back and went to the Pimp twice and Mai Ake once...i had actually went to the Pimp several times during my past trips to bkk and actually knew 3 of the mamasans there 555...the 1st trip to the Pimp last month was on a thurs as the mamasan told me there would be a foam party there...so i went with my fren over and i got the same PR whom i always frequent whenever i'm at the pimp (still remembered once i was with her in the ktv room and she actually played with me until her bra was on my head :p) and my fren chose another PR...though the pimp was quite small but the girls selection was really alot and they are actually sitting at the side waiting to be picked. band and singers were solid and because there was a party going, all the gals are in bikini so its really an eye feast for me :o there were actually some russian dancers who danced really well and one of them even performed pole dancing on stage...i remembered at the side of the club is a small booth where there are many soft toys and my PR went to play some dart game and gotten 1 toy 555...besides the usual hugging, kissing, some gals can also go back with u but the total price can be really scary

for mai ake, its actually like a high class thai disco with an extremely elegant interior, large stage, and many sofa seats....band and singers were solid and the number of coyotes are really crazy, on weekends the number of coyotes on stage can go up to 40+ :eek: though u cant bring the gals out but i feel that the general quality of girls at mai ake is higher than the pimp though some of the gals at pimp usually wore lingerie to sell their shots...really love mai ake cos the atmosphere is really awesome...the PRs i chose are pretty and chatty and i got a chance to practice my thai with them 555...here's a pic of the coyote girls on stage at mai ake

http://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/a452/Orochi77/IMG_1498_zpsaf4750c6.jpg

hunterhi
06-01-2013, 09:24 AM
Bro YY, thanks for ur dinner too, no worry, I will help u eat the khao niao mamuang more, see u... :D can shared ur little black book??? Thanks...

My pleasure to have you and Hunterhi join us for makan at Goodview last sat night. Better with company, than just with my lil black book. CNX holds a special place in my heart. Did local khao soi place with H, only missed out on my khao niao mamuang. Cheers mate

yinyang
06-01-2013, 09:41 AM
help u eat the khao niao mamuang more, see u... :D can shared ur little black book???...
You very persuasive for her to be your pillion ride to CEI +555. Great GPS you, chok dee na:p

BlueDragon193
06-01-2013, 11:35 AM
Finally decided to write FR after several months 555...was in bkk ard 1 month back and went to the Pimp twice and Mai Ake once...i had actually went to the Pimp several times during my past trips to bkk and actually knew 3 of the mamasans there 555...the 1st trip to the Pimp last month was on a thurs as the mamasan told me there would be a foam party there...so i went with my fren over and i got the same PR whom i always frequent whenever i'm at the pimp (still remembered once i was with her in the ktv room and she actually played with me until her bra was on my head :p) and my fren chose another PR...though the pimp was quite small but the girls selection was really alot and they are actually sitting at the side waiting to be picked. band and singers were solid and because there was a party going, all the gals are in bikini so its really an eye feast for me :o there were actually some russian dancers who danced really well and one of them even performed pole dancing on stage...i remembered at the side of the club is a small booth where there are many soft toys and my PR went to play some dart game and gotten 1 toy 555...besides the usual hugging, kissing, some gals can also go back with u but the total price can be really scary

for mai ake, its actually like a high class thai disco with an extremely elegant interior, large stage, and many sofa seats....band and singers were solid and the number of coyotes are really crazy, on weekends the number of coyotes on stage can go up to 40+ :eek: though u cant bring the gals out but i feel that the general quality of girls at mai ake is higher than the pimp though some of the gals at pimp usually wore lingerie to sell their shots...really love mai ake cos the atmosphere is really awesome...the PRs i chose are pretty and chatty and i got a chance to practice my thai with them 555...here's a pic of the coyote girls on stage at mai ake.

Besides the above clubs, check out the Monte Carlo at Ram Indra.:)

http://www.montecarlobangkok.com/

az234
06-01-2013, 12:18 PM
Besides the above clubs, check out the Monte Carlo at Ram Indra.:)

http://www.montecarlobangkok.com/

555 will check out when have chance...remembered passing by monte carlo on my way to mai ake :D

maybe_maybe.not
06-01-2013, 01:31 PM
hey any bros up for partying from 10-13jan?

pakalolo
06-01-2013, 01:35 PM

I will be in bkk around that time, but mostly i go to beer bar along soi 4 or soi 7 in the day time and if no picking then off to SC,still nothing then last place is climax.:D

maybe_maybe.not
06-01-2013, 01:50 PM
I will be in bkk around that time, but mostly i go to beer bar along soi 4 or soi 7 in the day time and if no picking then off to SC,still nothing then last place is climax.:D

haha would u mind if i tag along then ? :D

pakalolo
06-01-2013, 01:59 PM
haha would u mind if i tag along then ? :D

Sure, why not if we happen to be there at the same time:D

Giansex
06-01-2013, 02:18 PM

me!will reach bkk on 10th at 5pm

Giansex
06-01-2013, 08:38 PM

for mai ake, its actually like a high class thai disco with an extremely elegant interior, large stage, and many sofa seats....band and singers were solid and the number of coyotes are really crazy, on weekends the number of coyotes on stage can go up to 40+ :eek: though u cant bring the gals out but i feel that the general quality of girls at mai ake is higher than the pimp though some of the gals at pimp usually wore lingerie to sell their shots...really love mai ake cos the atmosphere is really awesome...the PRs i chose are pretty and chatty and i got a chance to practice my thai with them 555...here's a pic of the coyote girls on stage at mai ake

http://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/a452/Orochi77/IMG_1498_zpsaf4750c6.jpg

Bro yr damage at the pimp??

az234
06-01-2013, 08:56 PM
Bro yr damage at the pimp??

Because for my case I open membership with my fren which costs 20000 baht for 12 black labels, the ladies drink is 288 baht for 40 mins...I went there ard 11pm and left ard 4 or 4.30am but the problem is that if u bring a gal out it will costs 7200 baht of barfine and extra 4000 baht fj fee to the gal...add on everything a night can costs 600 sgd

But if no bring gal out 300+ sgd a night shld be the norm at the pimp

BlueDragon193
06-01-2013, 09:24 PM
Because for my case I open membership with my fren which costs 20000 baht for 12 black labels, the ladies drink is 288 baht for 40 mins...I went there ard 11pm and left ard 4 or 4.30am but the problem is that if u bring a gal out it will costs 7200 baht of barfine and extra 4000 baht fj fee to the gal...add on everything a night can costs 600 sgd

But if no bring gal out 300+ sgd a night shld be the norm at the pimp

555 will check out when have chance...remembered passing by monte carlo on my way to mai ake.

I never travel without my blanky Charlene.

It nice to party at Monte Carlo as they have the most selection of pretty gals and nice decor with swimming pool.
With so many sofa around the club, I'm sure Bro Soopafly will love it .:D

Soopafly
07-01-2013, 12:50 AM
It nice to party at Monte Carlo as they have the most selection of pretty gals and nice decor with swimming pool.
With so many sofa around the club, I'm sure Bro Soopafly will love it .:D
I like! I'll bring my nut-hugging Speedo, too :eek:
http://www.montecarlobangkok.com/images/clubtour/02.jpghttp://www.montecarlobangkok.com/photos/1357028005/D004.jpg

nookie2612
07-01-2013, 02:04 AM
Have not had the time to party recently...seems like many bros had fun!! this year will be limiting my partying to one or 2 days a week instead of 2012...555.

Anyways, hands and legs itchy...thinking of going to party sometime this week...maybe 10th or 11th. Thinking of going to The Pimp...any bros keen? PM me and we can see if we can arrange something....will try get a room so tat we get more privacy to tiko the gals...LOL!!:D

But not too big a group though, think maybe 6 pax will be fine? But be advised, its not really the cheapest place to party as one of the bros mentioned earlier, about SGD 300 each(without bar fining the gal)....and how fun depends on how pro active u guys are too ok??:cool:

Let me know asap as the rooms apparently are hot in demand and need to be booked early. Cheers!

Giansex
07-01-2013, 08:55 AM
Have not had the time to party recently...seems like many bros had fun!! his year will be limiting my partying to one or 2 days a week instead of 2012...555.

Anyways, hands and legs itchy...thinking of going to party sometime this week...maybe 10th or 11th. Thinking of going to The Pimp...any bros keen? PM me and we can see if we can arrange something....will try get a room so tat we get more privacy to tiko the gals...LOL!!:D

But not too big a group though, think maybe 6 pax will be fine? But be advised, its not really the cheapest place to party as one of the bros mentioned earlier, about SGD 300 each(without bar fining the gal)....and how fun depends on how pro active u guys are too ok??:cool:

Let me know asap as the rooms apparently are hot in demand and need to be booked early. Cheers!
bro i will be going the pimp on the 10th.each pax $300 is for hw many bottle?

nookie2612
07-01-2013, 09:48 AM
bro i will be going the pimp on the 10th.each pax $300 is for hw many bottle?

Bro, i have only been to The Pimp once but i got to know a few of them working there and a MMS there recently. The last time I went with a few bros, the total bill including a 20,000THB membership (tat gave us 10 Black Labels), Lady Drinks and tips came to abt 40, 000 THB and tat was without a private room (rooms costs abt another 3500 THB/nite). There were 6 of us tat nite and one guy did not get any gal to sit with him even. No food ordered but I think some food may be nice so, SGD 300 including room and some food will be ard there.:cool:

The gals can really drink too and tat nite alone we finished 7 of the 10 bottles. My other frens went to finish the other 3 bottles on a 2nd nite and even had to open an additional bottle...555.

But the way I look at it....its not a regular thing for me so once in a while, I dun mind partying hard like this...and yes, if u wanna "bar-fine" a gal, its 25 Ladies Drinks (@ 288thb/drink) plus 3000 THB for the gal. MMS can arrange for u ...just have to let her know. Alternatively, do wat my fren did, speak to the gal directly, wait for her to knock off at 3.30am and pay her 5,000THB for the after club events.;)

So...u going on the 10th...are we going together? 555...:D

Pinkreika
07-01-2013, 10:32 AM
Bro, i have only been to The Pimp once but i got to know a few of them working there and a MMS there recently. The last time I went with a few bros, the total bill including a 20,000THB membership (tat gave us 10 Black Labels), Lady Drinks and tips came to abt 40, 000 THB and tat was without a private room (rooms costs abt another 3500 THB/nite). There were 6 of us tat nite and one guy did not get any gal to sit with him even. No food ordered but I think some food may be nice so, SGD 300 including room and some food will be ard there.:cool:

The gals can really drink too and tat nite alone we finished 7 of the 10 bottles. My other frens went to finish the other 3 bottles on a 2nd nite and even had to open an additional bottle...555.

But the way I look at it....its not a regular thing for me so once in a while, I dun mind partying hard like this...and yes, if u wanna "bar-fine" a gal, its 25 Ladies Drinks (@ 288thb/drink) plus 3000 THB for the gal. MMS can arrange for u ...just have to let her know. Alternatively, do wat my fren did, speak to the gal directly, wait for her to knock off at 3.30am and pay her 5,000THB for the after club events.;)

Remember what I say bro.
Qing Chan de Yi~~~ blablabla

Giansex
07-01-2013, 10:51 AM

i will be going la.its uniform event leh.i gt to cfm with my other 2 fren coz they might kp if gt to spend 300 without bonking.haha.u gt hw many kakis going?btw i tot its 10k for membership.

Soopafly
07-01-2013, 11:53 AM
January 10th is a school night ;)
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/423200_522063551159940_1048747923_n.jpg

I thought 20,000 Bahts get you 12 bottles?!

TonyCheong
07-01-2013, 02:25 PM
Good to see the G-Club discussions getting heated up again. :D
Please keep up the good work.

For lower damage don't sit with PRs.
Just buy LDs now and then for Coyotes, Barmaids, Sales, etc.
Like that you'll make more friends. :p
Trust me it'll go a long way.

Tip the bartenders regularly.
Bartender sometimes give me free Tequila shots. :D

Giansex
07-01-2013, 02:55 PM
Good to see the G-Club discussions getting heated up again. :D
Please keep up the good work.

For lower damage don't sit with PRs.
Just buy LDs now and then for Coyotes, Barmaids, Sales, etc.
Like that you'll make more friends. :p
Trust me it'll go a long way.

bro wats the difference between pr,coyotes n barmaid?

nookie2612
07-01-2013, 05:08 PM
i will be going la.its uniform event leh.i gt to cfm with my other 2 fren coz they might kp if gt to spend 300 without bonking.haha.u gt hw many kakis going?btw i tot its 10k for membership.

We actually initially got a 10000 Thb membership (gives u 4 bottles for 4 mths only) but within 2 hours we finished it so we topped it up to 20000THb and got 10 bottles.

January 10th is a school night ;)
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/423200_522063551159940_1048747923_n.jpg

I thought 20,000 Bahts get you 12 bottles?!

Huh??

Dun know leh, was my first time and we got 10 bottles for 1 yr validity...did u get 12??

az234
07-01-2013, 07:47 PM
bro wats the difference between pr,coyotes n barmaid?

Think pr are those that drink with customers only while coyotes and models are those that drink with customers and sell tequilas...some of them can also go on stage and dance...not sure abt bar maids though

Soopafly
07-01-2013, 10:23 PM
We actually initially got a 10000 Thb membership (gives u 4 bottles for 4 mths only) but within 2 hours we finished it so we topped it up to 20000THb and got 10 bottles.

Dun know leh, was my first time and we got 10 bottles for 1 yr validity...did u get 12??

Here's the updated pricing:

GUESTS:
✔ GOLD Reserve Label for 4,000 Baht + get free mixers all night
✔ Buy a ticket for 1,500 Baht and receive 1 drink

MEMBER PROGRAMS:
✔ Open 10,000 Baht Get 4 Bottles of Black Label with free mixers - valid 4 months.
✔ Open 20,000 Baht Get 10 Bottles of Black Label with free mixers - valid 12 months.

20,000 Bahts/12 bottles was around 2011.

Enjoy the school night ;)

nookie2612
07-01-2013, 10:36 PM
Here's the updated pricing:

GUESTS:
✔ GOLD Reserve Label for 4,000 Baht + get free mixers all night
✔ Buy a ticket for 1,500 Baht and receive 1 drink

MEMBER PROGRAMS:
✔ Open 10,000 Baht Get 4 Bottles of Black Label with free mixers - valid 4 months.
✔ Open 20,000 Baht Get 10 Bottles of Black Label with free mixers - valid 12 months.

20,000 Bahts/12 bottles was around 2011.

Enjoy the school night ;)

Thanks bro...at least I know tat I did not get conned..LOL!!

pakalolo
08-01-2013, 12:26 AM

Steady bro!! that the way to party, I always believe that if you are out to have fun go all the way. If need to pinch penny might as well stay at home and PCC:D

poporing123
08-01-2013, 01:00 AM
6 person finishing 7 bottles, thats something......:eek:

fieryhound
08-01-2013, 01:27 AM
Any sg bros in bkk now? Looking for buddies,here on work trip kan pua sian..

nookie2612
08-01-2013, 01:51 AM
Steady bro!! that the way to party, I always believe that if you are out to have fun go all the way. If need to pinch penny might as well stay at home and PCC:D

Haha!! Bro Pakalolo...like ur comment and agree tat sometimes, just let ur hair down and have fun!! But still funds is a real issue, need to be realistic when partying and not get into debt becoz of pussy...LOL!

6 person finishing 7 bottles, thats something......:eek:

Bro Poporing....actually its like 11 people...u forgot to include the gals tat were sitting with us...they drink like fish too...and becoz we were trying to get them high asap, we played games and loser drank shots...LOL!

indianmagicoil
08-01-2013, 02:02 AM
Bro like that your tequila shots cannot b considered "free" liao tio boh? :D

Soopafly
08-01-2013, 02:08 AM
Thanks bro...at least I know tat I did not get conned..LOL!!
Are you bros ready to have some fun? Can you handle these "chambermaids?" :eek:

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/603329_114121442094874_1134194785_n.jpg

Meeooowww.....

8==D ~~

Soopafly
08-01-2013, 03:02 AM
It seems that the PIMP is ready for a SBF night :D

Giansex
08-01-2013, 03:30 AM
Haha!! Bro Pakalolo...like ur comment and agree tat sometimes, just let ur hair down and have fun!! But still funds is a real issue, need to be realistic when partying and not get into debt becoz of pussy...LOL!

Bro Poporing....actually its like 11 people...u forgot to include the gals tat were sitting with us...they drink like fish too...and becoz we were trying to get them high asap, we played games and loser drank shots...LOL!

u gt hw many kaki going on the 10th?

Soopafly
08-01-2013, 11:23 AM
....actually its like 11 people...u forgot to include the gals tat were sitting with us...they drink like fish too...and becoz we were trying to get them high asap, we played games and loser drank shots...LOL!
Bro Nookie,

With all the interests shown, it looks like you're gonna need the whole place for the SBF crew 55555 :D

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/65003741/Untitled-1.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx_3XRtk3J4

deuter
08-01-2013, 01:05 PM
the last time i was at The Pimp was in Dec 2012. went there for a friend's bachelor party. we had 6 guys in total, 3 thais and 3 non thais.

Total Damage was THB54000

THB20000 membership - 10 Bottles Black label, free flow mixers (we somehow had 2 bottles of unfinished black label from duno where the MMS brought out)

Room Charge was at THB3500

we all had the normal PRs except for groom to be, he had a Coyote.
LD pricings are the same, but for Coyote/Model their starting drinks are at 5 i think.
apparently, as d MMS puts it, there are 2 categories for all d girls, girls who can take it all off and gals who wld be fun(no topless) think they charged more drinks for those who can take it all off....

ordered 2 platters of Sashimi Moriwase and a Shisha(they name it something else, cant remember what they call it though)

i was the fastest to choose my gal, as i like gals who r not the typical skinny Thai gals... easy to spot... ahhahahah... think if i remember, her name is Fah(Blue).

all the girls in the room, and in less than half hour, my gal had her boobs out ald. soon after, all the gals had their boobs out and prancing ard in the room and few of my mates were topless as well.

somehow or rather, we did not even need to get the gals wasted to get to see boobs... hahahahah... they automated, but somehow, when the tops were gone, alcohol seemed to flow even fast... think we polished off 5 bottles that night.... cant really remember also.

night ended... no1 was sober enough to considering bringing girls back. weirdly enough, when we came outta the room, it wasnt lights on yet, n somehow, MMS sat down with us at a table outside and she took a bottle of her own Black label out, i remember coz we didnt sign out any bottles at all when after coming out the room. so we drank somemore, till lights on, till almost every one else have left and we finally decided to call it a night and headed back to our respective hotels... alone... hahahahahah...

BlueDragon193
08-01-2013, 01:41 PM
Bro Nookie,

With all the interests shown, it looks like you're gonna need the whole place for the SBF crew 55555 :D

SBF Boys only.??? What about Old Men like us, not included is it.?:(

nookie2612
08-01-2013, 04:39 PM
It seems that the PIMP is ready for a SBF night :D

Hahaha!! Bro Soopafly, i think so too man...seems like got 2 grps at least from here tat going these few days...

u gt hw many kaki going on the 10th?

Bro, I PMed u...haha....The Pimp shld give SBF special packages soon...

Bro Nookie,

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/65003741/Untitled-1.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx_3XRtk3J4

I think its time to talk to The Pimp Boss, wat his name?? Peter I think abt giving SBF bros some special privileges. I love ur promotion poster lah bro...good one!!!

the last time i was at The Pimp was in Dec 2012. went there for a friend's bachelor party. we had 6 guys in total, 3 thais and 3 non thais.

Total Damage was THB54000

THB20000 membership - 10 Bottles Black label, free flow mixers (we somehow had 2 bottles of unfinished black label from duno where the MMS brought out)

Room Charge was at THB3500

we all had the normal PRs except for groom to be, he had a Coyote.
LD pricings are the same, but for Coyote/Model their starting drinks are at 5 i think.
apparently, as d MMS puts it, there are 2 categories for all d girls, girls who can take it all off and gals who wld be fun(no topless) think they charged more drinks for those who can take it all off....

ordered 2 platters of Sashimi Moriwase and a Shisha(they name it something else, cant remember what they call it though)

i was the fastest to choose my gal, as i like gals who r not the typical skinny Thai gals... easy to spot... ahhahahah... think if i remember, her name is Fah(Blue).

all the girls in the room, and in less than half hour, my gal had her boobs out ald. soon after, all the gals had their boobs out and prancing ard in the room and few of my mates were topless as well.

somehow or rather, we did not even need to get the gals wasted to get to see boobs... hahahahah... they automated, but somehow, when the tops were gone, alcohol seemed to flow even fast... think we polished off 5 bottles that night.... cant really remember also.

night ended... no1 was sober enough to considering bringing girls back. weirdly enough, when we came outta the room, it wasnt lights on yet, n somehow, MMS sat down with us at a table outside and she took a bottle of her own Black label out, i remember coz we didnt sign out any bottles at all when after coming out the room. so we drank somemore, till lights on, till almost every one else have left and we finally decided to call it a night and headed back to our respective hotels... alone... hahahahahah...

Bro...ur pricing is wat i experienced as well, except we did not get the room...seems like room need to book well in advance...KNS!! LOL!! But seems more happening, now trying to get a room for the group going soon, hope we can get a room...but the thing is bros must also be proactive lah...if not the gals also not fun how to be wild rite??

I also old man liao leh Brother BD, when u coming out??

Giansex
08-01-2013, 04:52 PM
email peter but no reply from him.i guess hes busy with the student nite

nookie2612
08-01-2013, 05:57 PM
email peter but no reply from him.i guess hes busy with the student nite

Wah!!! U email him ah?? U so close to him wan ah??:D Ask him give us discount leh....

Macallan21
08-01-2013, 05:58 PM
Think pr are those that drink with customers only while coyotes and models are those that drink with customers and sell tequilas...some of them can also go on stage and dance...not sure abt bar maids though

Go for the coyotes or models, some are really quite pretty and they are normally in skimpy wear, ie bikinis...hot.. hot.. and some excellent PR skills.
They also drink with customers but downside is that they r more ex by the hourly ladies drink and they have to take time off to dance when it is their turn..

Giansex
08-01-2013, 06:01 PM
Wah!!! U email him ah?? U so close to him wan ah??:D Ask him give us discount leh....

bro nt close to peter la.i email him from the email on the pimp facebook page.i just abit thickskin only

nookie2612
08-01-2013, 06:03 PM
Tats it lah!!!:D

MMS from Pimp just called me, tomorrow our booking for the BIGGEST room is confirmed!! But, she said our group is BIG group abt 8-9 of us guys...means with gals will be about 18 pax in total...need the BIGGEST room tat has Pool Table, toilet etc....but cost is 9k baht leh. Any bros been that room or seen it? i asked a thai fren and he said its a fun room...sure got happenin...just wanna see if any bros experienced this too..I newbie lah:cool:

Told MMS tat she better give us the prettiest wildest gals around and she said...dai ka!! If not I will bonk MMS in the room if i get high..hahaha!!!

But I am prepared for a wild and happenin nite tmr nite at the Pimp, Bro Noobzkiller....u guys better get ready too...its gonna be a wild nite!!! Hopefully got some good FRs to share after tat.

Cheers!;)

Pinkreika
08-01-2013, 06:28 PM

MMS from Pimp just called me, tomorrow our booking for the BIGGEST room is confirmed!! But, she said our group is BIG group abt 8-9 of us guys...means with gals will be about 18 pax in total...need the BIGGEST room tat has Pool Table, toilet etc....but cost is 9k baht leh. Any bros been that room or seen it? i asked a thai fren and he said its a fun room...sure got happenin...just wanna see if any bros experienced this too..I newbie lah:cool:

Told MMS tat she better give us the prettiest wildest gals around and she said...dai ka!! If not I will bonk MMS in the room if i get high..hahaha!!!

But I am prepared for a wild and happenin nite tmr nite at the Pimp, Bro Noobzkiller....u guys better get ready too...its gonna be a wild nite!!! Hopefully got some good FRs to share after tat.

Cheers!;)
Enjoying ah, have fun. Pitch tent Here for FRs.

BlueDragon193
08-01-2013, 07:20 PM
I also old man liao leh Brother BD, when u coming out??

Coming very soon lah and will PM you my Thai contact later.:)

kristoa7
08-01-2013, 07:31 PM
Pimp me a ride now:D

Soopafly
08-01-2013, 10:24 PM

If not, at least try to get the MMS to comp you a bottle or two ;)

The promotion is also for SBF DOM like us who enjoy a few drinks and ruba-ruba with a SYT on the sofa :eek:

az234
08-01-2013, 10:27 PM
normally i go to Pimp is lone ranger or with 1 fren...will hope to have chance to go and experience as a big group :D too bad now in sg :( but will be in bkk again in 3 weeks time :D:D

BlueDragon193
09-01-2013, 11:48 AM

Cheers!;)

Have a nice times...chok dee & sanook.:)

BlueDragon193
09-01-2013, 11:51 AM
The promotion is also for SBF DOM like us who enjoy a few drinks and ruba-ruba with a SYT on the sofa :eek:

Too bad, doesn't work on my younger brother...always sleepy.:D

nookie2612
09-01-2013, 12:31 PM
If not, at least try to get the MMS to comp you a bottle or two

The promotion is also for SBF DOM like us who enjoy a few drinks and ruba-ruba with a SYT on the sofa

Bro Soopafly...honestly, the MMS is actually quite chio too ...so I rather end up bonking her too if she game for it! 5555+++

normally i go to Pimp is lone ranger or with 1 fren...will hope to have chance to go and experience as a big group :D too bad now in sg :( but will be in bkk again in 3 weeks time

Small group has its advantages too lah bro...but big group like tonite, I hope the group dynamics explode tonite!!

Have a nice times...chok dee & sanook.:)

Thank u thank u....will try my best to SANOOK mak mak!! 555

Too bad, doesn't work on my younger brother...always sleepy.:D

55...me too leh, old laew lah....the last time a gal kept rubbing my brother....just did not get up..at the end I ask her..."Oi, u trying to start a fire from all the rubbing ah?? Dun get up means dun get up lah...KNS...555++"

ANyways, last nite met Bro Noobzkiller and some other bros, was damn fun lah...and came to office smelling of alcohol again....thank goodness have not been partying for some time so not so bad..but damn steam now in office. Cant wait for the action to start tonite..!!

deuter
10-01-2013, 03:56 PM
from my knowledge..... when in a room.... do remind the MMS to get d ladies who can play n take off..... she will arrange....

so far... i have heard of bros getting BBBJs in the rooms... have experienced it once myself... firsthand....hahahahah...

since u have d biggest room with the toilet attached... i wun be surprised if have even more fun... juz remem to put on helmet when playing.... think u might need to BYO.... heheheheh...

az234
10-01-2013, 07:08 PM
There was once I da bao my regular girl out but she too tired so in the end she went back home and no action...so next day I look for her again and we have fj in the room itself but because I go alone so I guess this is possible 555 :o

Ipsisngelus
10-01-2013, 07:44 PM
There was once I da bao my regular girl out but she too tired so in the end she went back home and no action...so next day I look for her again and we have fj in the room itself but because I go alone so I guess this is possible 555 :o

Whats the damage?

az234
10-01-2013, 07:50 PM
Whats the damage?

4000 baht for fj...the barfine i paid that time was 7200 baht which is really crazy

Ipsisngelus
10-01-2013, 07:57 PM
4000 baht for fj...the barfine i paid that time was 7200 baht which is really crazy

Damage on The pimp. Thinking of checking the place out if i do drop by again. Seems like a happening place from the frs. Understand its 20k for 10 bottles but any other charges?

az234
10-01-2013, 09:13 PM
Damage on The pimp. Thinking of checking the place out if i do drop by again. Seems like a happening place from the frs. Understand its 20k for 10 bottles but any other charges?

luckily i have the bill with me 555 these shld be the other charges

1) Table service charge 200 baht
2) fruits 250 baht
3) Sale Drinks {S. Guy} dunno what this is - 576 baht

nookie2612
10-01-2013, 09:22 PM

2) fruits 250 baht

The Sale Drinks is for the MMS ( MMS are known as Sales). They will include a certain number of drinks per customer table.

There are additional such as room charges if u book a room, Shisha charges if they order shisha and its not free flow all nite...additional charge each 1.5hrs, food charges if u order food and its Expensive ...one pad thai costs 300THB! Finally LDs are at 288/drink/40mins if u are member. LDs start at 3 for PRs, 5 for Models, menaing ur 1st 40mins u are charged either 3/5 LDs upfront.

Finally tips if u give.

BlueDragon193
10-01-2013, 09:37 PM

2) fruits 250 baht

The Sale Drinks is for the MMS ( MMS are known as Sales). They will include a certain number of drinks per customer table.

There are additional such as room charges if u book a room, Shisha charges if they order shisha and its not free flow all nite...additional charge each 1.5hrs, food charges if u order food and its Expensive ...one pad thai costs 300THB! Finally LDs are at 288/drink/40mins if u are member. LDs start at 3 for PRs, 5 for Models, menaing ur 1st 40mins u are charged either 3/5 LDs upfront.

Finally tips if u give.

This is first time I came across G club charge "Table charge" and must be the only club does that.

charmboy
11-01-2013, 12:18 AM

2) fruits 250 baht

The sale drinks is for the mamasan. Mamasan two ladies drink compulsory. For member price, each drink is 288 baht.

poporing123
11-01-2013, 12:33 AM

Finally tips if u give.

wah sounds like at the end of the night the damage can easily hit 10k per person O.o!:eek:

indianmagicoil
11-01-2013, 01:56 AM
Yes thats right bro. Bht10,000 or there abouts is expected that's why poor man like me cannot afford and never go G club b4. I once went to a local KTV at Thongburi side, sorry can't remember name, local brought me. Girls all in night gowns. Girls quite playable and suay (well at least to me). 2 of us in a small room with 4 girls who don't butterfly, a big bottle of JW red and some food. Everything came to less than Bht4,000 I think. :D

Gem08
11-01-2013, 02:10 AM
Yes thats right bro. Bht10,000 or there abouts is expected that's why poor man like me cannot afford and never go G club b4. I once went to a local KTV at Thongburi side, sorry can't remember name, local brought me. Girls all in night gowns. Girls quite playable and suay (well at least to me). 2 of us in a small room with 4 girls who don't butterfly, a big bottle of JW red and some food. Everything came to less than Bht4,000 I think. :D

woah... really a gd deal here! sometimes its fun in ktvs... can eat cannot eat.

Gem08
11-01-2013, 02:12 AM
bros, to your own preference, do you prefer to find a fl from scratchdog or thermae? kindly advise why please?

thanks
gem

Pinkreika
11-01-2013, 03:20 AM
bros, to your own preference, do you prefer to find a fl from scratchdog or thermae? kindly advise why please?

thanks
gem

I prefer FL from thermal, well sometimes Gem can be found there.
A few of them I'm still contacting till now. Depends on your budget bro, visiting AGG LD and tips not counted in yet, as for Thermal still cheaper.( On drinks and tips wise,though LT and ST might be the same pricing)

For scratch dog, as I know too many sillypores, Koreans and sometimes ang mo.
Syt or any above average are always surround by them. This will test your skills Liao, if u like to hunt and sweet talk, u can go ahead na but most just want the easy way. Most FL from scratch dog are from left over of AGG bars from what I know.

snipeshot08
11-01-2013, 08:11 AM

Why u neber introduce such lobangs to me before leh???:D So are u in Bkk this weekend?:confused:

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Gem08
11-01-2013, 09:49 AM
I prefer FL from thermal, well sometimes Gem can be found there.
A few of them I'm still contacting till now. Depends on your budget bro, visiting AGG LD and tips not counted in yet, as for Thermal still cheaper.( On drinks and tips wise,though LT and ST might be the same pricing)

For scratch dog, as I know too many sillypores, Koreans and sometimes ang mo.
Syt or any above average are always surround by them. This will test your skills Liao, if u like to hunt and sweet talk, u can go ahead na but most just want the easy way. Most FL from scratch dog are from left over of AGG bars from what I know.

Thank you very much bro. very much appreciated for your info and advise. What about the range of damages as compared between scratchdog and thermae for LTs? ie. like 3000bht or 5000bht?

Gem08
11-01-2013, 09:58 AM
dear bros by the way, i will be at bkk next week end. i would love to join some bros for some light drinks at RCA or scratchdog or some other not too posh joints. will be going to philippines playground after bkk thus wont have budget for gentlement clubs like pimp or so. i do not personally know who will be at bkk over next week end so please pardon my rudeness here for such a request.

thanks
gem

Nonteerak2553
11-01-2013, 07:54 PM

Cnx here, max I paid was 1.6k bht after finished clubbing about 2.30am till about 8am, just nice to grab a breakfast. :eek:

1 double black, which brought in from club,(opened at the ktv itself) and order another 1 more black, which shows that the girls really can drink.

Total 6 of us, 2 of my friends, got two girls each, and the rest concentrate on one girl, as they doesn't butterfly at all, the only time they go out, is when they go for a toilet break.

Compare G clubs and KTVs, I prefer ktv anytime, cheaper and wilder girls. Girls at KTVs here, all age are from 18 to 22 max. :p

Francis85
11-01-2013, 10:31 PM
Just book tickets for 26 march till 30 march for bkk any one going too

horny_angel
11-01-2013, 10:50 PM

thanks
gem

Where's thermae located at?

indianmagicoil
11-01-2013, 11:47 PM
Why u neber introduce such lobangs to me before leh???:D So are u in Bkk this weekend?:confused:

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Happy New Year! U still in Indochina bro? How was NYE and your trip so far? Unfortunately won't b back to Krungthep so soon :( I never bring u last time coz 1) OC with me and allow me bring u go Saphan Kwai very heng liao! 2) I really dun know the exact address of the place already. It was 3 years ago! LOL

Bro Nonteerak, wadee pi mai! Seems like KTV in CNX the preferred choice of entertainment. Krungthep not many too be seen leh! I sometimes wana go KTVs in Krungthep but not many or cannot find leh... :(

indianmagicoil
11-01-2013, 11:53 PM
Where's thermae located at?
Basement of Ruamchitt Hotel between Sukhumvit Soi 15 and 17. Can spot from main Sukhumvit Road. Main door not that obvious from the street level. Good luck and post FR here.

Thermae VS Scratch Dog? I think Thermae more choice and all girls lined up for u to choose. Scratch Dog it's darker and girls dancing so have to try harder. Both places if u like someone juz nego price and how long they will stay with u. Prices using Soi Cowboy & NEP as market rates but no bar fines & more room for negotiations.

Goodpack
12-01-2013, 12:21 AM
dear bros by the way, i will be at bkk next week end. i would love to join some bros for some light drinks at RCA or scratchdog or some other not too posh joints. will be going to philippines playground after bkk thus wont have budget for gentlement clubs like pimp or so. i do not personally know who will be at bkk over next week end so please pardon my rudeness here for such a request.

thanks
gem

Wats your dates? I be there next week too.

Nonteerak2553
12-01-2013, 01:05 AM
Bro Nonteerak, wadee pi mai! Seems like KTV in CNX the preferred choice of entertainment. Krungthep not many too be seen leh! I sometimes wana go KTVs in Krungthep but not many or cannot find leh..

Sawadee pi mai Pii IMO,

Yup, in Cnx here got no G club, but got lots of ktv to choose.
I think ktv in krungthep must be outskirt of the area.

Maybe due to slightly higher salary been paid and since its capital of the country,
G clubs is much more popular compare to KTVs, thus many G clubs compare to ktv.

Playablility is same I think, after read some FRs from some of the samsters, but the price cost for one night in G club, can chiong several night in KTV here. :D

BlueDragon193
12-01-2013, 11:40 AM
Sawadee pi mai Pii IMO,

Yup, in Cnx here got no G club, but got lots of ktv to choose.
I think ktv in krungthep must be outskirt of the area.

Maybe due to slightly higher salary been paid and since its capital of the country,
G clubs is much more popular compare to KTVs, thus many G clubs compare to ktv.

Playablility is same I think, after read some FRs from some of the samsters, but the price cost for one night in G club, can chiong several night in KTV here. :D

If you don't mind the decor, there are many small local ktv with more than several gals around in Bkk. The gals hang around outside to attract more customers.
Park Residence hotel have a few ktv rooms open to public that bring their own group and prices are quite reasonable.

Last night party at Sky2 club till 3am and tonight will party at another club.:D

Soopafly
12-01-2013, 01:50 PM
...Last night party at Sky2 club till 3am and tonight will party at another club.:D
Take me, take me :D
http://www.skyladyclub.com/new/photos/1350472577/D005.jpg

TonyCheong
12-01-2013, 02:30 PM

This is first time I came across G club charge "Table charge" and must be the only club does that.

This is more like a service charge.
Not all clubs have such a fee.
In the past I've encountered such charges in some G-Clubs. :)

Why u neber introduce such lobangs to me before leh???

Got lobang to intro me in Changping KTVs or not? :p

If you don't mind the decor, there are many small local ktv with more than several gals around in Bkk. The gals hang around outside to attract more customers.

Too bad Counter 1, 2 and 3 KTVs are no more in existence.
Lots of choices and can takeaway.
Best (used to and holding the record) lasup bar in BKK! :D

I think nowadays if want to takeaway KTV hostesses like the ones in Changping, Dongguan have to go to Rao and Rao 2 KTVs in Bangkok.
I believe there're a few more medium size KTVs in Bangkok that can do takeaway for hostesses.

Many people also forget that the Japanese KTVs all over Bangkok can do takeway for hostesses.
Most Japs just only like to chat and drink with hostesses.
Hopefully I'll update some in 2013. :D

G-Clubs = Good to see but cannot eat (maybe possible only with long term investment). Expensive.
KTVs = Quite good to see but can eat (pay and go). Inexpensive.

Ipsisngelus
12-01-2013, 02:31 PM

2) fruits 250 baht

Thanks for the break down..

Giansex
12-01-2013, 04:09 PM
belated fr from pimp!its was fun i gt 2gals for company total damges is ard 9k for the nite.damm budget screwed end up didnt vist le belle

Soopafly
13-01-2013, 12:09 AM
Going to BKK soon :p My assistant is helping with scheduling :eek:

http://db.tt/Im0zkhiP

-MP
-Soapy
-Agogo
-Kapoo
-KTV
-Thermae
-G Club
-RCA

Nonteerak2553
13-01-2013, 02:52 AM
Last night party at Sky2 club till 3am and tonight will party at another club.

No wonder samsters label you as King of G club. :p
If you come down here, I'm sure in no time, you will finish the KTVs that Cnx has. :D

I know in bkk got KTVs, but mainly cater to the yipun clienteles, like Pii TonyCheong mentioned.

belated fr from pimp!its was fun i gt 2gals for company total damges is ard 9k for the nite.damm budget screwed end up didnt vist le belle

So how lau tiko, got pum pum the girls or not?:rolleyes: 9k bht, paeng mak, can get 5 shot at Sayuri, and balance can get one whole night at ktv here, maybe can get 3 girls to accompany you at the same time.

Gem08
13-01-2013, 04:41 AM
Basement of Ruamchitt Hotel between Sukhumvit Soi 15 and 17. Can spot from main Sukhumvit Road. Main door not that obvious from the street level. Good luck and post FR here.

Thermae VS Scratch Dog? I think Thermae more choice and all girls lined up for u to choose. Scratch Dog it's darker and girls dancing so have to try harder. Both places if u like someone juz nego price and how long they will stay with u. Prices using Soi Cowboy & NEP as market rates but no bar fines & more room for negotiations.

thanks bro. very much appreciated for info and advise.

Gem08
13-01-2013, 04:46 AM
Wats your dates? I be there next week too.

bro i will reach bkk on 17th (thur) evening. whats your plan for the night? next day morning till early evening i will be at ayuttaya praying. but night will be free again. returning sg on mon morning. the ktv sounds fun... if have lsb even better.

massageboy666
13-01-2013, 09:36 AM
Has anyone been to MaiAke ?? Comments ?? Thanks

BlueDragon193
13-01-2013, 02:22 PM
No wonder samsters label you as King of G club. :p

You must be kidding...it just rumour...lah

Still there, same prices, weekly member party and plus all your gals are waiting for you..khid thueng mak mak.:D

yinyang
13-01-2013, 02:55 PM
more like a service charge...encountered such charges in some G clubs
Yo, just a diff service charge ...unless one never heard of peanuts or towel charges even in non-G Clubs. Table charge thb200 is just another spin on menu pricing.

Anybody has any war stories to update on Rao and Rao2 (never got my ass in gear to go there)?

az234
13-01-2013, 03:11 PM

u can check my post 1 or 2 pages back...includes a photo as well :o:o

Jaded86
13-01-2013, 05:15 PM
Hi bros !

I will be in BKK from 18th till 21st Jan. Any senior bros willing to bring me around? :)

Only places i've been to are NEP and Cowboy ^^

Please feel free to pm me for my mobile so we can take this offline :)

Happyman007
13-01-2013, 07:24 PM
[QUOTE=BlueDragon193;8363785]You must be kidding...it just rumour...lah

I confirm Nonteerak not kidding...u king of G-club. When want to shift action place to cnx?:p

wqjt
13-01-2013, 11:01 PM
Hi bros, care to share which clubs are better for hunting in RCA nowadays? The last time I went was last year, Route 66.