PDA

View Full Version : tip of penis really sensitive, can’t enjoy

thebeastofhype
31-10-2018, 06:41 PM
Hey guys, im pretty young <21 and i enjoy sex as much as the next guy but i find it really hard to enjoy blowjobs. I frequent GL and FLs and do enjoy the time i spend there.

However, the head of my penis has never seen the light of day (covered by foreskin) until about a year ago, when i “lost” my virginity to a girl in school. Quotation marks because i was barely even hard due to the pain when she pulled my foreskin down.

So fast forward to today, i can’t seem to enjoy BBBJs because my dick head is just really sensitive and the pain i feel outweighs the pleasure, even capped Bjs hurt sometime. Normal sex feels alright though dk why.

I’ve tried everything, pulling the skin down and going about my day but i just can’t tahan it rubbing against my underwear that i close it up after awhile lol. Any help guys?

Bulus
31-10-2018, 10:28 PM
Have you considered trying to go for circumcision bro?

sammyboyfor
01-11-2018, 03:18 AM
Get yourself circumcised and all your issues will be resolved.

nitecrawllerr
04-11-2018, 10:45 AM
Get yourself circumcised and all your issues will be resolved.

Good advice tere.:D

TheBladeRunner
27-11-2018, 11:43 PM
Circumcision in your case seems like the best bet to resolve your uncomfortable issues plus you will notice that when you are circumcised the sex you have tends to be more pleasurable than usual for you :)

mygirly
08-12-2018, 03:38 PM
Use sandpaper . Will desensitize