PDA

View Full Version : From MORNING TIME Bonk till (SUNSET) (Pic Available)

ccod81
29-05-2007, 04:41 AM
NAME : SUNSET
> Age : 22
> Vital Stat : 34-25-35
> Ht: 1.62M
> Skin : Smooth and Silky Feels
> Services : BBBJ,CIM,FRENCHING,FINGERING
> DAMAGE : 170/90/2
> VERY SWEET AND PRETTY LOOK NaraK Mak Mak :cool:
> SPEAKS LITTLE ENGLISH
> TARMA AVAILABLE WITH SUNRISE

SUNSET PICTURE LINK
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/pierce879/albums/

PIERCE HAREM MEMBER CHECK GROUP FOR PRICING :D

CHEERS !!!!

JWNY
29-05-2007, 08:44 AM
Hmm...maybe after TCSS....:D

how to retire like this...ALL YOUR FAULT bro! :p

JWNY

djparo
29-05-2007, 10:06 AM
Bro Pierce,
I also want to take a break..too much action lately..
BUT you r making it VERY difficult, tarma some more...:(

tarzanBoi
29-05-2007, 10:09 AM
is there double bbbj with tarma? if got, surely ON!

what's damage for tarma btw?

Andoo
29-05-2007, 10:46 AM
is there double bbbj with tarma? if got, surely ON!

what's damage for tarma btw?

ya agree............if they can both bbbj at the same time, it will be great. or how about allowing cof on them together......:D

bro pierce, sms me the tarma rate........

ccod81
29-05-2007, 04:39 PM
Dear Bros BookinG starts today

cheers!!!

acidstorm
29-05-2007, 06:13 PM
Bro Pierce,
I also want to take a break..too much action lately..
BUT you r making it VERY difficult, tarma some more...:(

Too much action lately, either you will be running low on $$$ or Semen bro.

Ha Ha.....

Ya man, bro pierce always intro us such good lobang, making us drool :p

djparo
29-05-2007, 07:30 PM
Too much action lately, either you will be running low on $$$ or Semen bro.

Ha Ha.....

Probably both bro...will need a few sunrises and sunsets to recharge..:p

peterparker89
29-05-2007, 08:43 PM
sunset so nice... sunset so beautiful... haiz... uncle so headache...

memoch
29-05-2007, 09:29 PM
bro pierce very poetic leh...

$ no more liao... next time space out a bit ...

sunset... sunrise... hiaz...

wild_arms
30-05-2007, 01:59 AM
wats the price for tarma bro?

honda69
30-05-2007, 09:37 AM

cheers!!!

:eek: how to tahan like that?

kanuck
30-05-2007, 01:04 PM
Bros,

FR a bit long and wordy if you just want the stats scroll to the bottom.

When I first saw the (Available) for Sunset, in the Yahoo Groups I quickly ask bro Pierce if here, this was Monday. He said not here yet. So, took cold shower. Tuesday still got hardon for the SYT especially from the studio pics. So, try luck again, ask bro pierce got last minute slot for me, aptly it was during Sunset hours.

Got the thumbs up from bro that can do so on and make way to hotel.

At the door just about to knock when I hear through another door on the same floor someone wailing like a biatch! Someone else was having a good time and the stereo or tv wasnt turned on loud enough to hide that fact. Anyway I digress...back to my FR.

Sunset opens door and I see a very sweet face but looks different than what I remember in the online pics. Resemblance is there but not quite. Couldn't put my finger on it.

Slowly she help take of clothes then ask me to lie down on the bed in my underwear. Proceed with a massage. I was dead beat and actually had a upset tummy (bought some Eno and had it in the hotel room - left the bottle behind).

Her massage is those press press type as she is not trained in massage, but the effort was appreciated and as I was drained from office it was good timing.

Chit chat with her, find out her real Thai name, P**, a little duck and chicken talk but can manage to find out things. She likes Hello Kitty, DoRaeMon, shopping, etc. Singapore very nice. She quite shy but don't let that fool you.

Water was drawn for a bath so made our way to the tub. She take time to really tend to me, which was what I was really wanting not so much the fuck. After she wash me I returned the favour. Washed her feet with a little massage and on her calves. She melted when I took the time to take care of her.

Quick cut to the chase... :)

Proceed to bed, she stroke my dick wake up while I explore her body whilst standing. She has smooth skin (Darker than photo) so explore her and her scent. She want to give me BBBJ but I instruct her to us CD. I always bring my own CD so open up a Durex Select Flavoured CD. At least she will appreciate it more since got flavour. Suction ok and technique okay.

Very little foreplay then proceed missionary. She KY as not enough foreplay and I didnt paint her. Put the brother in, tight despite KY, she say my brother big (honestly I consider myself average, but nice to hear such kind words about my size). Make me pump harder and she whimpers as I pump. Enough pumping I roll back and put her on top and she cowgal me. I'm always a sucker for cowgal or doggie. She ride for a very short while and I grab her to stop as about to explode, wanting to delay a little longer. Funny, she stop but her pussy still gripping so I unload. Remove CD and she and I both look in awe at the huge load captured in the CD.

Clean up in toilet. Went back to bed. We chit chat some more we cuddle. She ask want second round and tease my dick. No response. She insist to try BBBJ to wake up still no response. She looked truly disappointed. I turn around and tell her I service her. Kissing and sucking on her breasts she becomes aroused. I also gently rub her clit and she really gets into it. Kiss and catbath her inner thighs and she melts even more. She cums and realises my dick get hard so she quickly cap me and get me to ride her again missionary.

No position change but this time I make sure I go in as deep as possible pressing her legs open and backwards. She enjoy I explode.

Proceed to shower.

Chit chat while dressing. She gives me her number say must call her when I go BKK. I ask her for picture she say okay. (I send pic to bro Pierce see if he want to release). She say too bad I have madam otherwise she like boyfriend.

Paid up damages + tips.

Looks: 7/10 (would be higher if wasnt so tanned, 8/10 when her hair is down and she smiles like the studio pics)
Body: 6.5/10 (not as meaty as in the pics, in fact a little too skinny for my liking)
Boobs: 32B (Unless I heard wrongly - They are a nice handful, more like a C-Cup, and look slutty when you are on your back looking up she riding cowgal, very small eraser nips)
CDBJ/BBBJ: 7/10 (SOP at least no scraping braces/teeth)
Frenching: Never force/try (kisses are sweet on lips, face, neck, body)
FJ: 7.5/10 (Position changing accommodating can probably use furniture as well but didn't try)
SVC: 8/10 (Try damn hard to give second round with success)

Note: If you can speak Thai I'm sure you'll have an excellent bonk. I still click and GFE with her was good even though chicken and duck speak.

lkm23
30-05-2007, 01:28 PM

cheers!!!

Huahua, really bonk until no day no night. :D

Bro P, u r really too much (and I have too little Vit. M). :p

Julian77
31-05-2007, 01:56 AM
24hrs late FR on Sunset.

Was feeling damm horny on Tuesday nite and needed a quick fix... browsed around and finally made arrangement with Pierce.

Reached location and outside door can hear her talking to some Thai guy.. could be Pierce or her bf.. haha

Took sometime open door.. open liao.. give me tao look i tot siao liao la this time waste money le. But to my surprise, she was very friendly.. and the more we TCSS the atmosphere got better..

After TCSS, she gave me nice and soft massage front and back.. very gentle and very thorough massage.. almost feel asleep.. after massage went to shower..

Shower was pretty SOP.. she will always smile at you when applying soap.. her smile really resembles her pic.

After shower... proceeded to bed.. and she starts off by giving my nipples a good work out.. plus her hand will roam down south to work on my didi.. then she gave a sop catbath before giving a WET WET WET BBBJ! only complain too short!!! (being a BJ lover)

Cap me... and used KY and ride me... Pussy is tight definitely... her moans are a turn on! sexy moans coming out from her.. but she is not the loud kind... tend to keep quiet after sometime.. probably me not doing a good job.. haha

After awhile.. the KY effect becomes her very own juice effect.. she became hornier... after changing a few positions.. we went doggy... and i tell you bros.. die die must try her doggy.. somehow it was so tight i could feel as if her pussy is sucking my didi... can feel her grip... and the tip of my didi can feel her inner walls of her pussy... this one BUAY TAHAN!!! my fastest cum while doing doggy... sensation too good... condom she use is thin!

Being a long day.. too shagged for 2nd shot.. just laze around and TCSS with her somemore... realise she loves MONEY!! and then she says she does Tour Guide duties in Thailand.. so if i do go Thailand give her a call... :D

After that.. shower.. and before paying she say "tip tip pls" so tip her 20.

Pic Accuracy: 8/10 (Only the face department...Especially when she smiles)
Looks: 7.5/10 (SYT look... nice features.. although got braces)
Body: 6/10 (somehow not as what i figured from the Pic.. has slight tummy)
Boobs: 6/10 (abit saggy... would prefer firmer boobs.. not a boobs man anyway)
BBBJ: 7/10 (good suction.. was really wet.. only prob too short!!)
Pussy: 8/10 (tight tight tight..)
Painting: N/A
Attitude: 8/10 (good attitude.. smiles alot.. friendly.. if can speak Thai she will be very happy)

Overall: A pretty good bonk with nice massage and very accommodating.. recommend for bros who digs SYT and love to bonk a gal with really good features.. boobs lovers need not apply.

Thanks Pierce for setting me up.

ccod81
01-06-2007, 09:45 AM
A big thanks to the bros who had pen the FRs

Do keep the FRs coming:D

cheers