PDA

View Full Version : Ang mo doing Thai massage

becks2410
29-05-2007, 02:43 AM
Today I was at temple street looking for a proper massage.. so i walked to the end of the street.. and the signboard wrote authentic thai massage..So I went up the stairs..

when upstairs.. a AngMo greeted me.. to me tts a first .. and she showed me the changing room.. while changing.. heard the voices of some massuers.. and sian liao.. cos the accent were all PRC.. cos really hate these places put authentic thai massage then kenna those piano playing PRC..

after changing.. I went back to the reception and was surprised the angmo led me to the room.. Yes.. she was going to do the massage.. as i was about to take out my top.. she requested tt i wear tt back.. so i know this place is 100% clean..when doing the massage.. really felt good cos her massage was 100% thai massage.. and very professionally done.. and it was very nice chatting with her during the massage.. i also found out tt she is only working there part time..

Looks : 7/10
BJ : none
FJ : none
HJ : none

I hope i dun piss anyone off cos there is no hanky panky here but only good massage.. Maybe there is hanky panky from other gals..but im not sure..

1 last thing.. as I was changing after the massage.. was again irritated by the PRCs +++ing again.. so I had a look at their "pantry" which was pretty open.. I was surprised to see a very young pretty looking PRC ..

I would recommend bros to this place for good clean serious massage.. and if any bros have better luck receiving some extras.. it will be good knowledge here..

deadpool
29-05-2007, 03:52 AM
hmmm must find out the name of the young and pretty prc ehehe...

evilspawnsss
29-05-2007, 10:06 AM
Bro wat the damage?:D

sohbuckkong
29-05-2007, 03:18 PM
Hi whats the name of the massage parlour. thanks

Today I was at temple street looking for a proper massage.. so i walked to the end of .......

white_smk
29-05-2007, 03:25 PM
one or two hour? damage? they do oil or lotion massage too?

becks2410
29-05-2007, 04:15 PM
its at the end of temple street.. at the right hand side..almost to the main road..

i think shop number is 252.. no hanky panky tough...but ambience and massage is good...

juzjoin
29-05-2007, 04:28 PM
its at the end of temple street.. at the right hand side..almost to the main road..

i think shop number is 252.. no hanky panky tough...but ambience and massage is good...

care to quote the damage??

cutemon
29-05-2007, 04:39 PM
bro becks2410 ang mo doing thai massage ho aaaa. Wats the damage?

becks2410
29-05-2007, 05:27 PM
55 for 60mins.

Asianguy
29-05-2007, 06:09 PM
55 for 60mins.

Bro,

Congrats on your recall.

I guess it may sound a bit over the top but would you happen to have the girls name?

Will pop by that place and look for a number. Then can call and make booking. I also cannot communicate with PRC. No speaka the Mandarina.

Asianguy

HCMAN
29-05-2007, 09:33 PM
pm me the detail please.

btw is the ang mo choi anot and her cup ?
hehe will try sai ko her then

Today I was at temple street looking for a proper massage.. so i walked to the end of the street.. and the signboard wrote authentic thai massage..So I went up the stairs..

when upstairs.. a AngMo greeted me.. to me tts a first .. and she showed me the changing room.. while changing.. heard the voices of some massuers.. and sian liao.. cos the accent were all PRC.. cos really hate these places put authentic thai massage then kenna those piano playing PRC..

after changing.. I went back to the reception and was surprised the angmo led me to the room.. Yes.. she was going to do the massage.. as i was about to take out my top.. she requested tt i wear tt back.. so i know this place is 100% clean..when doing the massage.. really felt good cos her massage was 100% thai massage.. and very professionally done.. and it was very nice chatting with her during the massage.. i also found out tt she is only working there part time..

I hope i dun piss anyone off cos there is no hanky panky here but only good massage.. Maybe there is hanky panky from other gals..but im not sure..

1 last thing.. as I was changing after the massage.. was again irritated by the PRCs +++ing again.. so I had a look at their "pantry" which was pretty open.. I was surprised to see a very young pretty looking PRC ..

I would recommend bros to this place for good clean serious massage.. and if any bros have better luck receiving some extras.. it will be good knowledge here..

HCMAN
29-05-2007, 09:40 PM
pm me the detail please.

btw is the ang mo choi anot and her cup ?
hehe will try sai ko her then

becks2410
30-05-2007, 02:15 AM
she is not bad looking.. breast should be a b to c cup.. I also did not ask for her name.. cos i think if you guys call.. she is the only ang mo working there..

HCMAN
31-05-2007, 01:55 AM
cant find the place

wat the contact, i cshe is not bad looking.. breast should be a b to c cup.. I also did not ask for her name.. cos i think if you guys call.. she is the only ang mo working there..

HIVsucks_XXX
31-05-2007, 01:59 AM
Anyone who can try make this ang mor yield to doing specials will be a cheong hero here.

DrCuntRaider
31-05-2007, 07:43 PM
would like to engage the service as recently have bad ache...care to share more detail?