PDA

View Full Version : Help needed regarding fingering

berlch
26-05-2007, 04:36 PM
Hi jus wondering will fingering cause to break a girl virginity? as I jus finger my gal jus now and when she cum blood actually flow out.... confirm not mens as she jus finish..... thanks

Squall
26-05-2007, 05:43 PM
Shit! Confirm school holidays here oredi. :(

nuclearkid
26-05-2007, 05:57 PM
Hi jus wondering will fingering cause to break a girl virginity? as I jus finger my gal jus now and when she cum blood actually flow out.... confirm not mens as she jus finish..... thanks

You have long fingernails, dude? Careful on that, as you can probably imagine why. Before you stick it in, wash your hands, check your nails. :D

sg_boytoy
27-05-2007, 01:43 AM

Your lusty fingers probably tore her hymen which caused the bleeding. Virginity is lost when a guy inserts his penis into a girl's vagina. Your gal won't lose her virginity if you finger her, unless you grew up with your penis on your hand ;)

L P P L
27-05-2007, 10:12 AM
Hmm, school hols here liao ..

darkice
28-05-2007, 02:02 AM

OMG! that means your finger took her virginity!

That's very serious if blood comes out, do check with your dad or your mum regarding this issue. It's always good to ask your parents for such advice!

Peregrine
28-05-2007, 01:05 PM

Once in a while having school kids asking funny qtn is somehow entertaining. Maybe some experienced samster will entertain them when bored...:D

MugenChicken
28-05-2007, 01:08 PM

LOL...:D

confirm!

SamuelEto
28-05-2007, 02:18 PM
technically not a virgin anymore so you have to marry her !! :D

warcrafter
28-05-2007, 06:04 PM
Why school holiday ?

ace7788
28-05-2007, 06:22 PM

Initially, I thought you are asking us how to do a "good fingering", maybe as foreplay. Anyway, you can't break a girl virginity by fingering lah.. You might have used the wrong word, should not use "Virginity", but rather the "membrane". I can't recall the real medical term use. I sense that you are asking whether fingering can break that membrane.

If so, this membrane is extremely fragile. Just imagine - girls can break that membrane by cycling. Of course, if you finger her deep enough, it will break it.

Also, fingering the girl, to me is a marvelous skill. If you can find the right spot, it will arouse her easily and the adventure begins.

KLKOOL
28-05-2007, 06:40 PM
Your lusty fingers probably tore her hymen which caused the bleeding. Virginity is lost when a guy inserts his penis into a girl's vagina. Your gal won't lose her virginity if you finger her, unless you grew up with your penis on your hand ;)

What about if he is a dick head and he paint her :p ????

Horny Gents
28-05-2007, 06:42 PM
Unless you did some "DEEP" fingering and tore her hymen, which caused the bleeding. Otherwise, should be your nails that injured her virginal. Either way, congratulations !!! You made it !!!

surfer888
28-05-2007, 06:48 PM

Yes, agreed my gunblade toting bro.:(

surfer888
28-05-2007, 06:50 PM
What about if he is a dick head and he paint her :p ????

ROTFL... technically, she won't lose it unless he headbutts her in the cunt... sure to bleed if done properly.:D

KLKOOL
28-05-2007, 06:56 PM
ROTFL... technically, she won't lose it unless he headbutts her in the cunt... sure to bleed if done properly.:D

Hey... dun give the impressionable school kids here any wrong ideas... later u read in NP tomorrow.. Schoolboy Headbutts Schoolgirl's ***** ... muahahaha

xinjiang
28-05-2007, 08:11 PM
technically not a virgin anymore so you have to marry her !! :D

Huh must marry liao liddat :D

lolz

xinjiang
28-05-2007, 08:12 PM
Why school holiday ?

You mean you are not having your school holidays now meh ... lolz

Tada Nama
28-05-2007, 08:16 PM
Wah school holidays .... :eek:
I tot this is "Adult Discussions about Sex" how come all the kids cum here ....

Frankiestine
28-05-2007, 08:24 PM

aiyoh jialat man...that day i oso something lidat happen...i used my tongue poke poke gal pussy then after that got blood...i noe not her menses cos she just finish it...how ah am i going to be a father 9 months later...?:eek:

sammyboyfor
29-05-2007, 05:26 AM
Otherwise, should be your nails that injured her virginal.

Injured her "virginal"????? Hahahahahahaha.. that's a good one. :D :D

Horny Gents
01-06-2007, 05:25 PM
Injured her "virginal"????? Hahahahahahaha.. that's a good one. :D :D

Oops, sorry. Should be "vaginal". Thanks bro, for correcting my spelling mistake. very malu.

blue_swatch
02-06-2007, 11:31 PM
yes yes lost leow, so sorry for u :( For that your points just went down :(

blue_swatch
02-06-2007, 11:33 PM
Double post