PDA

View Full Version : How to handle a Breakup

Classbonk
26-05-2007, 01:04 PM
Introduction
Whether you're the one doing the dumping or the one getting dumped, breaking up is always hard to do. Although you might feel as if you'll never get over this, you will.
Instructions

Difficulty: Moderate
Steps

1Step One Call all of your friends - even the ones you may have ignored during your recent relationship - and make plans immediately. Now is not a good time to be alone.

2Step Two Vent when the need arises. Good friends will let you take out the photo album (again) and cry (again) and rant (again) - and they'll still love you.

3Step Three Allow yourself time to grieve. If you don't let yourself wallow in self-pity for a while and mourn the good times lost, your heart may harden to future relationships and love.

4Step Four Realize that this sadness will pass.

5Step Five Distract yourself with fun once you're tired of mourning. Movies, group sports, classes or a favorite CD can help get your mind off your loss.

6Step Six Indulge yourself when you're feeling lonely. Try a massage, a weekend trip away with a best friend, a great new outfit - whatever helps you feel good about yourself.

7Step Seven Begin dating again when you're ready. Have friends set you up, and go to all those parties you might otherwise skip.

8Step Eight Analyze what went wrong in the relationship only after you have rebuilt your self-esteem. If you attempt to do this too soon, you're headed for another downward spiral.

9Step Nine Remember the good aspects of the relationship (there must have been some), and then get excited about the new direction your life is suddenly taking. Change can be awesome!

Tips & Warnings
Keep in mind that clean breaks are generally better than those minibreaks or sort-of breakups that are a bit easier to deal with at the time. Upon breaking up, attempt to resolve lingering issues, then take some time away from each other, even if you intend to remain friends.

Never sleep with an ex unless you like to torture yourself.

While you're upset, don't do anything you'll regret later. The transition back into single life is a highly vulnerable time. Get support from your friends.

pe nis
26-05-2007, 01:18 PM
Usually easier said than done ...

coldckk
26-05-2007, 01:49 PM
Introduction
Whether you're the one doing the dumping or the one getting dumped, breaking up is always hard to do. Although you might feel as if you'll never get over this, you will.
Instructions

Steps

1Step One Call all of your friends - even the ones you may have ignored during your recent relationship - and make plans immediately. Now is not a good time to be alone.

2Step Two Vent when the need arises. Good friends will let you take out the photo album (again) and cry (again) and rant (again) - and they'll still love you.

3Step Three Allow yourself time to grieve. If you don't let yourself wallow in self-pity for a while and mourn the good times lost, your heart may harden to future relationships and love.

5Step Five Distract yourself with fun once you're tired of mourning. Movies, group sports, classes or a favorite CD can help get your mind off your loss.

6Step Six Indulge yourself when you're feeling lonely. Try a massage, a weekend trip away with a best friend, a great new outfit - whatever helps you feel good about yourself.

7Step Seven Begin dating again when you're ready. Have friends set you up, and go to all those parties you might otherwise skip.

8Step Eight Analyze what went wrong in the relationship only after you have rebuilt your self-esteem. If you attempt to do this too soon, you're headed for another downward spiral.

9Step Nine Remember the good aspects of the relationship (there must have been some), and then get excited about the new direction your life is suddenly taking. Change can be awesome!

Tips & Warnings
Keep in mind that clean breaks are generally better than those minibreaks or sort-of breakups that are a bit easier to deal with at the time. Upon breaking up, attempt to resolve lingering issues, then take some time away from each other, even if you intend to remain friends.

While you're upset, don't do anything you'll regret later. The transition back into single life is a highly vulnerable time. Get support from your friends.

Very good..

altec7
26-05-2007, 02:38 PM
Introduction
Instructions

Steps

Tips & Warnings

Very well said bro. I've been through a similar situation myself but have finally got over it.

Thanks for sharing!

THExorcist
26-05-2007, 02:51 PM
To be honest, there is no definite cure for a break up.. really..

for anything else, the alternative ( some say the true all in one cure )

www.sammyboyforum.com

:D :D

Chinapuss
26-05-2007, 03:55 PM
If a break-up does happen, alwayz remember itz for de better good of both parties and life muz goes on eventhough it might be a very painful experience :)

littleme
26-05-2007, 04:00 PM
Best is to keep oneself occupied and let time dilute the pain of the breakup...

Kyser Soze
26-05-2007, 04:09 PM
I remember PCC 3 times consecutively in one of my break-ups. I don't know why either. Maybe I wanted to use up all of the energy or maybe my ex was such a good fuck.

Xdecepticon
26-05-2007, 06:11 PM
I've been through a similar situation myself but have finally got over it.

Good for you. But for me, its been 4mths and still the thought of my ex lingers on. Really no medicine for sickness of the heart. Sigh... :(

tengkokkok
26-05-2007, 08:36 PM
I've always believed in fate....if it's yours, it will be yours. If it ain't yours, it will never be yours. Take it easy......time heals everything.

Know_yr_role
26-05-2007, 09:24 PM
a breakup is never easy for both parties....personally i had a really bad one after a long 9 yrs r/s and til now after 3 yrs, still can remember the details of the ordeal.... many say time can heal all wounds...but i say time cant make u forget...

A breakup is best said face to face and sincerely...if u dun love a person no more its best to let them go and let them find their own happiness, and vice versa.....no pt holding on to a r/s when u know its heading no where... some would say "if u love that person, let her go" . . .

Everyone cope with breakup differently and i think its the best to talk to someone abt it..... :)

Vectra
26-05-2007, 09:38 PM
There are many breaking up in different stage of life. Teenage days, Adult b4 marriage and during marriage(divorce). Different stages has different reasons resulting so... Therefore, how to handle will be as well different in the sense :rolleyes:

tk-king
26-05-2007, 10:28 PM
all of my breakup end up with a patch
i just dunno why :confused:

BatistaSG
27-05-2007, 12:27 AM
Getting a new replacement will always help to get over it

beck7777
27-05-2007, 01:00 AM

So you having the same GF all along? :D

second hole
27-05-2007, 02:26 AM
I was also wondering what he meant 'patch' ..., maybe sooner or later no patch... ouch wood .. :)

Cyber Erotica
27-05-2007, 02:52 AM
Despite steps given by TS, it is never easy, n also never fall 4 another on the rebound.

Swift_jay
27-05-2007, 03:34 AM
its reali quite a good steps to take seriously..
i have been doing some of it myself even before i read it... jus think abt the time when u r not with her and being alone there is also fun too..
jus like when u r a kid wanting to have all the fun and u dun wan any disturbance from ur parents.. haha.. seem stupid it might be but it reali works for my case...

sometime might think of those happy time back but after all it over and have to think in a positive way tat the next gal will make a better and sweeter memories.. wats the point of holding on the past?? there are lots of nicer flower too...

cheers

tk-king
27-05-2007, 09:29 AM

ya same GF feeling
with diff gals :D

L P P L
27-05-2007, 09:44 AM
ya same GF feeling
with diff gals :D

Oh, by patch, u mean hooking up with another ... in this case, yours may not be break up in the strictest sense, bcos there was no emotional attachment in the first place, just sexual.

Xdecepticon
27-05-2007, 11:35 AM
If love so great, and age knows no boundary then why the parent must come into the picture? But I always believe theres only one mum/dad. So I let her go but deep inside, i feel rotten to the core. Will never find another similar her.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
27-05-2007, 11:41 AM
time will try to heal all wounds.Like most ppl will say,its easier said than done but thinking back seriously do we really have a choice?This is life,most of the time we do have a choice but its only whether we wanna take it or not.I had been thru a broken r/s of 3 yrs and it took me more than a yr to slowly forget it thou shadows of the past do appear here and then but i had to tell myself its really over and i really need to move on. :)

ix1x
27-05-2007, 11:44 AM
sometimes what is rational may not be something you able to overcome emotionally... yes you can have steps trying to cure it but maybe its only able cure on surface but deep down inside are you really ready to face it agaain?

no_faith
27-05-2007, 02:50 PM
itz not easy but try not to torture urself.
y torturing urself where she might be wif another guy happily together bonking?
which makes u all time loser. which also might indirectly gives the guy's a chance tat telling u, u r weak or else ur gf wun be wif me now?

be cool, relax, be happy. she has left you becuz a better one is coming for u.

Xdecepticon
27-05-2007, 03:06 PM
Some woman really born with a man's heart! They can tell you she love you but when the time come for her to call it quit, she will just do that. Love really hurts!

Any guys here can recommend any Chinese monk, Hindu priest or Malay bomoh to chant holy water just to stop one from thinking the past? :o

no_faith
27-05-2007, 03:19 PM
not easy to forgive and forget.
maybe can erase the memories?
juz like a com, delete the folders u dun wan?

Xdecepticon
27-05-2007, 03:23 PM
Sure. But how to erase those fond but hurtful memories?

no_faith
27-05-2007, 03:37 PM
ttz y im saying, is there techonology that u can erase the memories u dun wan juz like deleting folders in a com.:)

milf.hunter
27-05-2007, 03:59 PM
Getting a new replacement will always help to get over it

i dun really agree in finding a replacement though. no offence, but i found myself 1 when i was undergoing a breakup too. but until now, 7 yrs later, i still couldn't tell myself that i love her :(

Xdecepticon
27-05-2007, 07:57 PM
If theres really such technology that could erase off memories, I may not want to. I only wish to erase off memories of my relationship with my ex. Thats all. Heard "holy water" could do just that. :confused:

master gecko
27-05-2007, 08:12 PM
still hurt after 2 months:(

MMM88
27-05-2007, 08:25 PM
If theres really such technology that could erase off memories, I may not want to. I only wish to erase off memories of my relationship with my ex. Thats all. Heard "holy water" could do just that.

:eek: ....Holy water ....geezzzz.....i would rather not erase ani memories at all....t beautiful part of being HUMAN is to savour t bitter n t sweet ....:rolleyes:

dominion
27-05-2007, 08:50 PM
Any guys here can recommend any Chinese monk, Hindu priest or Malay bomoh to chant holy water just to stop one from thinking the past?

Got, called time....

I was once convinced I would love a particular girl forever, and I did even 5 years after losing contact with her. But time heals all wounds and even though she remains special in my heart, and I would marry her anytime, even now, bad memories dont hurt anymore and I just enjoy the happy ones.

no_faith
27-05-2007, 08:52 PM
holy water?

juz tinking of having unwanted memories to be deleted to start afresh.

Xdecepticon
27-05-2007, 09:44 PM
Thats what everyone say, time will heal. But I am no saint, just plain human who got little patience. Some ppl within a short span of time could overcome the agony of lovesick. But for me, being emotional type, maybe take longer to heal. And thats torturing. And thats why if theres no medical cure for lovesick, may as well seek divine help. Just to forget past episode.

tk-king
27-05-2007, 09:48 PM

Oh, by patch, u mean hooking up with another ... in this case, yours may not be break up in the strictest sense, bcos there was no emotional attachment in the first place, just sexual.
both my rship broke, patch then finally break again :(

just4fun
28-05-2007, 08:49 AM
i agree with the thread starter steps in alleviating the pain of a breakup...although it cant really make u happy again..but hopefully the pain will subside and life goes on....

just a personal experience....i remembered during my NS days...my ex-gf left me for another guy as I was so freaking busy with work and helping working out at my family business during the weekend and my dad was critically sick at the point of time (anyway...she initiated the breakup shortly after my dad wake - cruel hor:( ...also my mum passed away just 18 months ahead of my dad)...She complained that i neglected her.. This really broke my heart at that point of time...I was devasted...

But luckily...i had some friends with me at that point of time...which they gave me tremendous support and all companion that i needed.... We were like meeting up for coffee everyday...going out for dinner...so i managed to tide over the darkest period of my life....

So i am suggesting to our bros here....dun hide urself in 1 corner....talk to ur friends and I believe that they will be more than happy to lend u a listening hears...

Time will heal your wound no matter no deep is it...however time cant make u forget abt the happy moments...the scar it caused... Sometime...we really need to apreciate our loved ones when they are still ard....

Peregrine
28-05-2007, 01:25 PM
So i am suggesting to our bros here....dun hide urself in 1 corner....talk to ur friends and I believe that they will be more than happy to lend u a listening hears...

Buddies support is important, and you know who are your true friend when one is in need. :)

spidey69
28-05-2007, 03:05 PM
If theres really such technology that could erase off memories, I may not want to. I only wish to erase off memories of my relationship with my ex. Thats all. Heard "holy water" could do just that. :confused:

Bro Xdeception,

U can't really delete the memories all at once.. it will fade over time.. together with it, so will whatever love or hatred u still harbor for that person..

Just get on with your life.. No need to curse her, and also no need to bless her.. just let go and let it be.. u will be surprised what life have install for u later..

Chin up.. :)

surfer888
28-05-2007, 03:27 PM
Time will try to heal... yes... but it never completely heals... always a scar depending how bad the fall was. Just when you thought the scar is fading, it finds some way to resurface.

It never heals... just lying dormant waiting for the next silly opportunity to return. We'll just have to learn to deal with it. The only good thing about scars are that they leave your skin thicker.

Xiao Long
28-05-2007, 04:52 PM
Thats what everyone say, time will heal. But I am no saint, just plain human who got little patience. Some ppl within a short span of time could overcome the agony of lovesick. But for me, being emotional type, maybe take longer to heal. And thats torturing. And thats why if theres no medical cure for lovesick, may as well seek divine help. Just to forget past episode.

I think you can find divine help in those KTV ... haha, go find a regular lor ....
These regular, make sure u dump them, not they dump u ....

Xdecepticon
28-05-2007, 06:47 PM
[QUOTE=dominion;2050158]I was once convinced I would love a particular girl forever, and I did even 5 years after losing contact with her.QUOTE]

If shes still unattached, theres always HOPE there for you. But if shes already going steady with another guy, that hurts.

Xdecepticon
28-05-2007, 06:51 PM
i would rather not erase ani memories at all....t beautiful part of being HUMAN is to savour t bitter n t sweet

Even after she dump you for good and left for another guy? Nor..I rather erase all those past memories be it bitter/sweet. Not worth treasuring those happy moments when you know for sure she started and ended the relationship.

Xdecepticon
28-05-2007, 06:57 PM
...she initiated the breakup shortly after my dad wake - cruel hor:( ...also my mum passed away just 18 months ahead of my dad)...She complained that i neglected her.. This really broke my heart at that point of time...I was devasted..

Some time I will never understand WOMAN! They tend to follow their heart instead of using their head. Yes, they are cruel and some do have heart of a man.

Xdecepticon
28-05-2007, 07:02 PM
No need to curse her, and also no need to bless her.. just let go and let it be.. u will be surprised what life have install for u later..

Bro, I dont believe in cursing/swearing. Karma. But I told her what goes around comes around and she was so mad. Now, why would one be mad if they think they are doing the rite thing by splitting? Tio boh? Yes, time will tell whos right and whos wrong. :rolleyes:

Xdecepticon
28-05-2007, 07:09 PM
The only way to forget all those bad memories is to find other gal to replace the old one.

That sure lead to another disaster, IMO. Cant just simply pick any Jean, Jane or Mary. We are talking about emotion/feelings. Dont wish to have history repeating itself. Not easy to find one who share same common interest (like my ex).

Horny Gents
28-05-2007, 07:22 PM
My GF dumped me early this year. Gone through the hard times only for a little while. I coped it well by doing things that I miss and love to do, which normally cannot do it when I am with my GF, ie fishing, meet up with some of my mutual friends whom she does not like, play Big-2 with kakis, go Batam ...... etc. It really made me feel better and find new lease of freedom.

No Sex
28-05-2007, 08:06 PM
[QUOTE=dominion;2050158]I was once convinced I would love a particular girl forever, and I did even 5 years after losing contact with her.QUOTE]

If shes still unattached, theres always HOPE there for you. But if shes already going steady with another guy, that hurts.

Huh, hao ma bu chi hui dou cao ...

If she dump you, never go back, that means u are not her best choice, there will always be somebody better ... then get ready for more heartache

No Sex
28-05-2007, 08:07 PM
That sure lead to another disaster, IMO. Cant just simply pick any Jean, Jane or Mary. We are talking about emotion/feelings. Dont wish to have history repeating itself. Not easy to find one who share same common interest (like my ex).

But if you dont try how u know whether they are right for you or not ....

No Sex
28-05-2007, 08:08 PM
Bro, I dont believe in cursing/swearing. Karma. But I told her what goes around comes around and she was so mad. Now, why would one be mad if they think they are doing the rite thing by splitting? Tio boh? Yes, time will tell whos right and whos wrong. :rolleyes:

If u really believe in Karma, u shouldnt be here leh ... :D

Classbonk
29-05-2007, 02:15 AM
Guys I am wondering is this a lousy thread?why i got zap for starting this topic?kenna zap (This is a SEX forum not a Love or Relationship forum, go elsewhere - Mr Kwai Lan!)

Xdecepticon
29-05-2007, 07:58 AM
If u really believe in Karma, u shouldnt be here leh ... :D

Karma exist in all religion but I am neither a saint nor a monk.

Presto6969
30-05-2007, 03:35 AM
I agree that time is the best cure. But time just seems to crawl when I'm in that situation and I freaking hate it.

The tauntings will come during weekends coz' they usuals will not take place anymore. It's best to find someone to hangout with, talk till the cows come home, head home, shower and sleep.

Honestly, it's damn easy to say than done. Those who have been there, done that will truly know what I said. Friends around you will always tell u not to think about it. Yes, we won't think about it when they are around. Sadness sets in when we are alone.

We jz gotta be strong, plan the whole freaking week with activites and time will pass real fast. :)

Eunuch
30-05-2007, 09:50 AM
There is nothing you can do except wait it out ... instructions in first page is good ... but ultimately depends on you ..

sleaguepunter
30-05-2007, 05:14 PM
If love so great, and age knows no boundary then why the parent must come into the picture? But I always believe theres only one mum/dad. So I let her go but deep inside, i feel rotten to the core. Will never find another similar her.

Bro Xdeception,

i gone through the same thing, steady for 2yr then kenna dump becuz she dont have the "feel" anymore. It she who want to start this relationship in the first place, at first i a bit not keen as she 7yr younger than me and still got a bf who was a sec schoolmate.

So she dump that school bf of hers and started with me. One of my friend cautious me that i could be the next guy she dump. Nabei, my friend words came true.... She started working at a new company and start her HR course, within two months tell me we were not suitable for each other. While i am no saint myself but whatever wrongs i did during the relationship were minor.

So i kenna close out of her life. Took me over a year to get over it. I dreaded the coming of weekend. Most my friends either married or attached, so i would have to be alone during weekend. Either stuck at home or go online computer cafe to play counterstrike. Imagine a 27yo spent his weekend playing counterstrike. To be true, i suck at counterstrike, only play becuz can vent my frustrations at the coms. Furthermore, the actions and loud sounds can block off the brain function to remember her.

I dont agree time can heal everything as memories will always be there. Never try to erase the memories as it will never work. All you can do is try to put them in the deepest corner of your brain and try, i repeat, try not to dig them out too often. Get something to do, things you enjoy doing before your relationship. If your wallet allow, go on a overseas trip, backpacking either with friends or alone. Who knows, some thing good may fall on your lap during your trip. It can happen, as it happen to me when i go taiwan alone. :D

Milf Lover 2
30-05-2007, 05:28 PM
In real life its damn hard to find someone loving each other.Life is so unfair when u like somebody she dun like u.She likes u but u hav no feel or crush on her.it always like tat.

Best way to handle breakup will be time passing by together with yr close friends. Till u find the right one appear makes u 4get yy ex.......
Well tis is life still ought to move on

Xdecepticon
30-05-2007, 08:07 PM
I dont agree time can heal everything as memories will always be there. Never try to erase the memories as it will never work.

Bro, like one bro told us be it bitter or sweet, its part of a relationship and its meant to be kept and treasured. Whats the point of treasuring it when I know shes already attached with her new found bf. Thats why I wish to erase our past relationship memories for good. And I understand holy water may just help. But we got to have total faith in it.

chinmafan
31-05-2007, 12:44 AM
guy will got hurt so easy meh?? usually after 2 KTV 1 massage i will forgot abt my breakup liao.

life must still go on.

woman...chinmafan

boy_
31-05-2007, 08:13 AM
haha. bros, to honest, girls really are chin ma fan. they r not troublemakers. they are firestarters. if u really love someone, let them go. if she returns, means ur meant to b, if she doesnt, all it means is tat, she was nv yours to begin with. tis is really true, if a girl truely loves u, she will b there for u no matter wad takes place, affair, or wadeva. she will for-look all ur past n future. like wad bros said, when someone loves u, u will nv treasure it, u will onli cherish n regret after he/she has left.

EvilInside
31-05-2007, 01:53 PM
I agree that time is the best cure. But time just seems to crawl when I'm in that situation and I freaking hate it.

Time can cure but the scar remain there to be remember. Somehow one will think back about the past too...:rolleyes:

bernie
31-05-2007, 02:08 PM
the worst is when u r staying 2geter. the process of her moving out is damn dificult 2 cope wif. n when u r alone in the rm tinking of the past n looking at her stuffs n photos......... realy heartache.......... the feeling is so difficult 2 describe.. n it jus cums ........v dificult 2 avoid......

mykhel13
31-05-2007, 03:06 PM
sigh... thread starter bring out my sad memories. :( actually how i started on SBf was from my last break-up. feeling lost and sad, I surfed to all kinds of websites due to having too much time on hand. I found SBF by chance and has since been a regular reader, though I don't contribute much. I got dial-up, so no patience to upload stuff.
Well, recently getting depressed again coz i feel another break-up is coming my way... sigh. I detest the thought of initiating it but my GF has recently been so cold towards me. Said she's busy with work but I know she's got some other guy who's she's interested in now. Wanted to talk things over last night but she SMS me say she tired, can talk some other day. Then she went out with the guy!! :mad: damn. i am one stupid fuck... so I guess a breakup is it. wish me luck fellows

Xdecepticon
31-05-2007, 06:07 PM
n when u r alone in the rm tinking of the past n looking at her stuffs n photos......... realy heartache.......... the feeling is so difficult 2 describe..

Not to mention when listen to certain songs it also reminded me of her. Misses her calls/sms too. Love sick quite unbearable at times.

Xdecepticon
31-05-2007, 06:12 PM
I detest the thought of initiating it but my GF has recently been so cold towards me.

but she SMS me say she tired, can talk some other day. Then she went out with the guy!!

Bro, let it go lah. Dont end up like me, 7years! Infact 3yrs back she already gave the sign that we cannot be together. Stupid sentimental fool me keep dragging till early this year when we got a real heated argument over our relationship. Now been 4mths plus since our last contact, still cant get over it.

sleaguepunter
01-06-2007, 02:01 PM
Bro, let it go lah. Dont end up like me, 7years! Infact 3yrs back she already gave the sign that we cannot be together. Stupid sentimental fool me keep dragging till early this year when we got a real heated argument over our relationship. Now been 4mths plus since our last contact, still cant get over it.

Bro Xdecepticon,

slowly lah, only four months, took me almost 2yrs. U abt same as my NS friend. His ex gf from secondary school till his NS. almost 7yrs, she outside working while he stuck in camp. last time HP just come out, very expensive, can only use the pay phone at coyline to call.

On the last yr of his NS, the gf know new guy and dump my friend. He was desvated, from a cheerful guy to a guy who stare into space from his bunk. Whole platoon was worried for him. Even after Ord he still very sad. Took him 3yrs and GOD to help him get over it. Of course it help as he found his present wife at the church. :rolleyes:

Peregrine
01-06-2007, 02:08 PM
the worst is when u r staying 2geter. the process of her moving out is damn dificult 2 cope wif. n when u r alone in the rm tinking of the past n looking at her stuffs n photos......... realy heartache.......... the feeling is so difficult 2 describe.. n it jus cums ........v dificult 2 avoid......

You forgot expensive things that are bought by both. How to split? :D

spidey69
01-06-2007, 03:06 PM
I guess there isn't really a scientific formula to cure break-ups.. U can do whatever it suits u.. eg. take up new hobby, go clubbing, go cheonging, go bio-ing, go for holiday alone, go for la-kopi with kakis..

The rule of thumb is, carry on your life as per normal.. go to work, go for entertainment, work hard, play hard, rest hard.. eventually over time, it will hurt lesser and lesser.. until 1 day u may need to concentrate hard to remember how she look like or why both of u parted..

Its 6 years since my breakup.. We were together for almost 10 years prior to that.. The 1st 3 to 4 years after break-up, i too lived like a zombie.. However since then, life slowly goes back to normal.. It also helps that i have found a better gal.. :D

To bros facing the heartache of a break-up now, just remember :

All good things come to an end; fortunately most bad things will also. :)

Xdecepticon
01-06-2007, 08:05 PM
slowly lah, only four months, took me almost 2yrs.

Of course it help as he found his present wife at the church. :rolleyes:

Bro, thats why till now (already 4mths) I still cant get over it. Those 7yrs of relationship still very fresh in my mind. May take another couple of yrs to completely forget the whole bitter/sweet relationship. Still searching for some quick fix (eg holy water) to erase past 7yrs memories, if possible.

Another solution is to, of course, find another substitute, like your friend did. Glad to hear hes happily married.

Xdecepticon
01-06-2007, 08:11 PM
Its 6 years since my breakup.. We were together for almost 10 years prior to that.. The 1st 3 to 4 years after break-up, i too lived like a zombie.. However since then, life slowly goes back to normal.. It also helps that i have found a better gal.. :D

All good things come to an end; fortunately most bad things will also. :)

I can imagine 3-4yrs after breakoff, u lived like zombie. No different from what i am going thru now. But look like the obvious answer is to find another substitute?

Very true. Nothing is permanent. Goods things are always short and a quick end.

BlackArt
02-06-2007, 03:01 AM
falling in love got risk. treat like investment. if cannot work out also need move on

Presto6969
02-06-2007, 12:44 PM
Moving on is tough, I had a freaking tough time when my 8yr r/s ended 2 yrs ago. I dwelled over it as long as I can remember and I don't even have the courage to go to place we have been to, neither out or at home. Can you imagine the agony? Just feel like ending every fcuking thing.

I finally got myself out of it when I forced myself to go to places that we have been. Face the obstacles and overcome them. Trust me, its tough - but its good.

Now, 2 years later, I'm into a similar situation AGAIN. Wah lan eh.... CCB sian....

Xdecepticon
02-06-2007, 03:14 PM
Face the obstacles and overcome them. Trust me, its tough - but its good.

Now, 2 years later, I'm into a similar situation AGAIN. Wah lan eh.... CCB sian....

History repeating itself? Thats what I fear most. Cant afford to have another relapse. sigh.....

Presto6969
02-06-2007, 05:42 PM
History repeating itself? Thats what I fear most. Cant afford to have another relapse. sigh.....

I won't exactly say its a relapse la...fights and arguments has been in the air for sometime already, the break-up might come sooner or later. But i have been working hard not to let it happen, just that an incident sparked it for me to lose all my cool and I made the decision.

Come to think of it, I shouldn't have been so impulsive. Now kana lan like that...going thru the the shitty times again.

Xdecepticon
02-06-2007, 07:06 PM
Come to think of it, I shouldn't have been so impulsive. Now kana lan like that...going thru the the shitty times again.

Me too. I got short temper. Act of impulse, blew off, when I was told she would just treat me as friend. Then I realized I been too harsh, apologised but was ignored till now. Nowadays she dont even sms me. Treat me worst as stranger. Just need to forget her completely. But how? Even while bonking a WL also think of her.

dominion
02-06-2007, 08:17 PM
http://www.romanceopedia.com/T-BreakingUpBlues.html

Does this help?

If not, I'm sure time will. Good luck to all those sorrowful hearts out there ;)

EvilInside
03-06-2007, 03:40 AM

Take it as lesson learnt. You will be wiser in the future ;)

asdfghjkl
03-06-2007, 03:50 AM
kns, during my last bgr he said he wanted to have sex before breaking up.. wtf? :mad:

Xdecepticon
03-06-2007, 10:47 AM
Take it as lesson learnt. You will be wiser in the future ;)

Like they said, Love is Blind. 7 years. Well, some ppl can make firm decision. Once decided and theres no turning back. Thats my ex. Wish I could be as firm as her. But for me, I am those sentimental and emotional fool. Still find it hard to accept this breakoff. Thought an oversea posting and change of environment would help to forget the past. But deep inside, I doubt it.

sleaguepunter
04-06-2007, 12:04 PM
Me too. I got short temper. Act of impulse, blew off, when I was told she would just treat me as friend. Then I realized I been too harsh, apologised but was ignored till now. Nowadays she dont even sms me. Treat me worst as stranger. Just need to forget her completely. But how? Even while bonking a WL also think of her.

bro,

relax lah... let her go lah... get on with your life, find some gal who love u more than u love her. like that win win situation. Control your temper, not easy but must try. what a gal fear most abt a guy a violent streak. Most gals can tahan cheating on her, lied to her, no money, but once guy who lay a hand on them, he out of her life.

John Cena
04-06-2007, 02:02 PM
Have some beer, keep urself bz and u'll slowly forget abt her. Its hard at 1st but time will heal everything slowly

Xdecepticon
04-06-2007, 03:57 PM
but once guy who lay a hand on them, he out of her life.

Bro, I have to agree 100% on that. But my words enough to make her broke down and she end our relationship with just two words "lets split". So, she dumped me! 7 years and indeed Love is blind.

Presto6969
04-06-2007, 09:37 PM

Strangely, she txt me a few days back and I told her how much I missed her and she ended it by saying 'We're still friends'. It made me really upset, I rather she don't msg me in the 1st place.

U jz need to move on....catch up with kakis to drink, go out (not fuck) with some females friends, do some things on your own. etc. Remember, time flies...before you realised, its days, months and years.

Don't dwell on it anymore, the more you dwell, its like the scenerio of taking 2 steps ahead, 1 step back. This will eventually ruin your life. Think of it, is it worth it? You thought of her so much till now, but has it crossed your mind that she's already forgotten you? Is it worth it?

Presto6969
04-06-2007, 09:41 PM
Bro, I have to agree 100% on that. But my words enough to make her broke down and she end our relationship with just two words "lets split". So, she dumped me! 7 years and indeed Love is blind.

You just gotta realised that (most) women are hard-hearted creatures. Once they made a decision, there's almost NO CHANCE of turning back - just like my 8yr r/s.

Xdecepticon
05-06-2007, 10:35 PM
You just gotta realised that (most) women are hard-hearted creatures. Once they made a decision, there's almost NO CHANCE of turning back - just like my 8yr r/s.

Yes. Thats what my ex made up of. Heart of steel, short tempered and bloody stubborn. Once she made up her mind, theres no turning back. I have to let her go one way or another. But it just take time for me to totally forget the past. Mine 7 and yours 8 years, is a long period of time.

sleaguepunter
06-06-2007, 01:21 PM
[QUOTE=Presto6969;2065254]Strangely, she txt me a few days back and I told her how much I missed her and she ended it by saying 'We're still friends'. It made me really upset, I rather she don't msg me in the 1st place.
QUOTE]

Dont maintain contact, delete all her contact numbers and email. If cannot tahan at BGR, how to tahan as friend. Most gal got this thinking, dont want guy as partner but want as friend, so as to get the best out of the guys. Still want the guy to treat her the same gf but she treat the guy as normal girl.

My ex-gf tried take me for a ride, after break off still call and sms, want me do this do that like i still bf. Sometime when i refuse, she would scold me, said last time i always do for her. I replied i no longer her bf, so i not obilge to help her, kenna the phone slammed in my ear. After that she continue to sms and call my hp whenever she too free. Enough is enough, i went to change my hp model and at same time change the number. I think she get the hint and never contact me again.:)

Midnightiger
06-06-2007, 01:42 PM
To be honest, there is no definite cure for a break up.. really..

for anything else, the alternative ( some say the true all in one cure )

www.sammyboyforum.com

:D :D

I couldn't agree any more.

I have recently gone through a bitter and sad divorce. Couldn't get over it and did many things like those stated above.

But nothing beats SBF which was introduced to me by a friend. With his ID, I surf through the forums which kept me busy and as time goes by, I became more of myself with the help of friends of course.

Now I've decided on my own nick, and back to be a cheongster. I think I'll start a thread of my sexploration some day.

Coming back to the subject. The point is to accept what has happened as a reality, understand that life will be tough from that point onwards, and move ahead with a clear mind.

Just my humble 2 cents worth.

dap26
06-06-2007, 02:02 PM
For me i try nt to contact her back as it hurts when u knw you r juz a friend to her..

Xdecepticon
06-06-2007, 04:33 PM
For me i try nt to contact her back as it hurts when u knw you r juz a friend to her..

Sad but true. Lovers can never be friends.

Lord Imperious
06-06-2007, 07:47 PM
Dont maintain contact, delete all her contact numbers and email. If cannot tahan at BGR, how to tahan as friend. Most gal got this thinking, dont want guy as partner but want as friend, so as to get the best out of the guys. Still want the guy to treat her the same gf but she treat the guy as normal girl.

Agreed. Just delete the number, erase all evidence of her, including pictures, correspondences, email account etc. Alternatively blocking her number also works.

Most girls just want a spare around. So don't be a fool! There be no profit in it!

dap26
07-06-2007, 02:42 PM
Sad but true. Lovers can never be friends.

No matter how u deceive yrself,fact is juz fact.U juz hv to face it.I rather she left some gd memories whenever i think of her than hurting myself and her again...

Xdecepticon
07-06-2007, 07:20 PM
No matter how u deceive yrself,fact is juz fact.U juz hv to face it.I rather she left some gd memories whenever i think of her than hurting myself and her again...

By dumping me, whatever good memories she had with me past 7yrs doesnt help at all. Wish those memories, bitter or sweet, be erased off completely.

vesfreq
10-06-2007, 12:52 AM
Just don't think about it. I used to fret over the break up with my ex. But, life goes on. Recently, I met my friend's wif's.... friends. One of them like auntie. The other one looks good.

Still, the feeling of bitterness is difficult to ignore... somehow. Its easy to say forget everything. Somehow unpleasant memories resurface from time to time. Before I know it, I was looking away from all the pretty young ones and avoiding the loving couples along the street. I realise I'm not one who likes to be emotionally defeated. No one likes to be. To love means having to pay a price sometimes. But, to what extent? ... What for? To live in ignorance.... knowing pain was and is never there, isn't that better?

If not being in love means being able to think about nothing but knowing one's family is happy, what else really matters?

I bought a new car not too long ago. Its nothing much... just a sports car. Girls used to tell me that money cannot buy happiness. But, money buys me the things I missed and the things I like, though not the love I long. The love I long... is just a misty dream which was never real to begin with.

Each time I go to the car park, I know my sports car is waiting for me. Ready to hit the road and turn some heads. People on bike will turn their heads in envy. At least, it beats feeling down cos' of being ditch by a gf.

Bgr not for everyone. I cannot bring myself to like a girl less than attractive. I know I will continually look at girls (unpleasant in appearance) with prejudiced eyes. I can't help it, but its really something human. So be it if I have to see girls in GL. If there is a girl so sweet you ever saw out there, there is probably a hooker who looks just like her in GL.

I suppose what we can all do is just look forward to tomorrow. A day (not known today)... at least it promises more glow than today. It is easier to be happy alone than to be torn by a girl who doesn't care. No one was ever born or made to be cold, its just the things that happened. Its just easier to be cold and devoid of emotions than to offer warmth to people.... you never "know".

Lord Imperious
10-06-2007, 11:28 AM
True. If parted on a good note, all nice memories preserved if parted on an ugly note, all nice memories suddenly become horrid ones. That is why always be prepared to destroy everything when a relationship heads south.

Those girls that say money cannot buy happiness usually fall into 3 groups:
1) Those who have no money
2) Those who are too stupid to know happiness
3) Liars!

old_yet_horny
10-06-2007, 12:26 PM
:( itz not easy but try not to torture urself.
y torturing urself where she might be wif another guy happily together bonking?
which makes u all time loser. which also might indirectly gives the guy's a chance tat telling u, u r weak or else ur gf wun be wif me now?

be cool, relax, be happy. she has left you becuz a better one is coming for u.

Totally agree..
Bad ones dun go, good ones never come.
Jus be strong and move on.

Life is never about only just 1 girl.
If we dwell about a broken relationship with a girl, how will those bros here who have been through divorce?? It's much more worse isn't it?

Lift up our head look forward and walk down the path with thoughts that a better one will come along.:)

STK01
10-06-2007, 08:29 PM
Each time I go to the car park, I know my sports car is waiting for me. Ready to hit the road and turn some heads. People on bike will turn their heads in envy. At least, it beats feeling down cos' of being ditch by a gf.

Bro, u still lucky can drive around in your sports car. For me last time breakup with my ex, I had to go arcade and play Daytona. Cos I am not bad in that game, when I hit the pedal also can turn some heads, hehe :p

But I not sure those folks riding arcade bike got turn their heads in envy or not... hehe

petrolheadsg
10-06-2007, 09:45 PM
OK like to inject slight twist to this...pls dont flame me bros. If you dont like what you read just read something else.

Us guys get taken for a ride plenty times. I want to return the power to us. So instead of being taken for a ride, I want to take the offensive and be in the drivers seat. What do you bros suggest based on experience and expertise, to initiate the break-up with the intent to take control and have her on a leash instead. Any suggestions on how you would go about this? remember its not a break up per se but a ploy to regain power! Lets not go into discussion about true feelings and about treating each other with respect.

STK01
10-06-2007, 11:22 PM
OK like to inject slight twist to this...pls dont flame me bros. If you dont like what you read just read something else.

Us guys get taken for a ride plenty times. I want to return the power to us. So instead of being taken for a ride, I want to take the offensive and be in the drivers seat. What do you bros suggest based on experience and expertise, to initiate the break-up with the intent to take control and have her on a leash instead. Any suggestions on how you would go about this? remember its not a break up per se but a ploy to regain power! Lets not go into discussion about true feelings and about treating each other with respect.

I think I know what u are trying to say. Hmm... if the girl really madly in love with u, once u initiate break-up, she will already be taken aback and most prob u will take control already.

But if the girl dun really have feelings or really got the attitude prob, even if u initiate breakup, there will not be so much effect on the girl... so no control also.

IMHO :D

giggz83
11-06-2007, 12:23 AM
my ex-gf ended a 4yrs relationship with me 2 yrs ago..

yeah .. tats on my P O P day .. u can imagine .. haiz. its been 2yrs .. well, of cos, to say forget is impossible .. but of cos, naively i also will wonder whether one day would she come back. but, chances are slim .. cos, she left me for another guy, while im in NS

anyway .. to the bros out there who are in the "recovery" stage .. dont do stupid things .. find some friends to +++ to.. and yes, all these will pass dont worry ...

it works for me .. and also will work for you.

dirk_diggler
11-06-2007, 08:11 PM
Dear bros, really very heartwarming to see all the guys share their heartache here even though it hurts thinking abt it, not to mention sharing it...

I actually have a problem on my hands, but its not exactly the same as u guys....Hope to get some views here....I had this deep liking for this gal A in my company,even though I knew she had a bf(but relationship rocky lah). I stuck by her side all the way until she ended her relationship abruptly, and promised that I will wait for her to recover from her breakup so that she can start afresh(she asked me to give her some time)...but little did I know tat another guy came onto the scene and lo n behold they are together in a short span of 2 mths.....I have already forgotten my emotions for gal A as I hate liars.....

Crux is during this period of time gal B had a liking for me despite knowing tat I like gal A, and I developed some feelings for her along the way as we often hang out....I actually rejected her on one occasion previously saying that I actually like gal A better. Funny thing is that although gal B had started a relationship with another guy,she still calls me frequently and treats me like her bf like saying why I go where never call her, come my hse and stuff, ask me to her hse...The thing is I professed my feelings for her(I felt that I had made a wrong choice in the past), but she said she needed time to think over and only time will tell what choice she shld make.....

Can bros here tell me what I shld do?

Lord Imperious
11-06-2007, 09:11 PM
Us guys get taken for a ride plenty times. I want to return the power to us. So instead of being taken for a ride, I want to take the offensive and be in the drivers seat. What do you bros suggest based on experience and expertise, to initiate the break-up with the intent to take control and have her on a leash instead. Any suggestions on how you would go about this? remember its not a break up per se but a ploy to regain power!

Well for the ploy to really work you must first be prepared to backup your words with action and really break up. Only then will you have nothing to fear and will not hold back. Hesitation and regret are your biggest enemies. You must project confidence in yourself and play it real cool.

Lord Imperious
11-06-2007, 09:17 PM
Can bros here tell me what I shld do?

Do nothing. You are now on the rebound and your judgement is clouded. You going for gal B now because gal A played you out and gal B once showed interest in you. Given that gal B is already with someone, I doubt she will drop him for you. At the best she will 2 time the both of you.

LeMans
12-06-2007, 12:43 AM
[SIZE="2"]Hi all samsters, I very rare post view but I think it is time to share my opinion: I just recently got cheated by my gf of 2 years (let's give her a name thru her Initial: LL) - I know by pouring out my saddness in this forum might be seen as a sort of revenge or so called blog..... but I just wish to share my love story although it is just a short 2 years....... LL, a gal who is 1 year my senior, I just met her at one of my work place at a retail store in Orchard Rd. I was working there after graduated with a diploma n waiting for enlistment in early 2005, prior to that, I was also suffering a failed relationship with another ex-gf of mine who had been with me for 2 years plus (she is not the main topic). I still remember my 1st time seeing LL, she was just a plain Jane, slightly chubby ( not fat but just she got broad shoulder as she was formerly a swimmer). Straight to the point, I just intro myself to her n we start to click quite well. Slowly, we went out, but at 1st LL was nothing to shout abt, simply plain Jane who just doesn't interest me, but I was afraid of loneliness as I was going to enlist into BMT in less than 2 weeks time, thus, I asked her to be my gf during 1 of our outings. Thus, she agreed but it lasted only 1 nite as there was no feeling involved as my mind was still thinking of my previous ex-gf as at that time, I love her deeply as she had lost her virginity to me earrlier on. So after that nite, I did not contact LL for 2 months till I was 1 month away from my POP, then I felt a bored inside my BMT life as every book-out, seeing ur mates having their gf waiting for them at Parsi Ris MRT, was just plain envy to them...... Then this was the turning point, I dated LL out every Sat after book-out..... we will surely without fail will go for KTV every Sat n sing till the wee hours. Slowly, our feelings develop for each other...... but I was not sure LL is ready for me or not as prior to me, she had a Indian stalker everyday would stalk her till she had fear in relationship...... It was until the day, which was my 24km road march, then I know that LL had feelings for me as she had msg me 3 times to date me out but unluckily I did not switch on my hp as it was closed to flat battery..... until I went home the next day to charge my hp then I reliased that LL had msg me 3 times to date me on a Sat evening but I felt a little let down, thus asap reply her n asked her out for a short dinner n also get my mum to bake a strawberry strudle for her b4 I report back to camp for my POP. After my POP, we continued to date every Sat. When I was posted to unit,I was damn lucky to be in a stay out unit n thus having more chances to meet her but then, I was reluctant as NSF allowance was too little to go far, but that did not hinder me from dating her (most of the outing, I pay during I try to win her heart). I was 100% sure that LL had fallen for me as one Sunday, she just travelled from her place in the East to my place in the West to jog at my house the nearby stadium n she told me she was nearby, thus I met her up and I was stunned that she was in a track suit, I mean sports bra n tight pants whcih reveal her full front headlight (34C) n her sexy n bouncy bump. I was like: Oh my GOD!! wat a lovely sight..... I told myself to remain calm n hide my wolf tail..... But deep inside my mind, I was like: Jackpot, she can travelled all the way to my place to jog n in suit sexy outfit...... I was like thinking, wat the hack, ur house side no stadium mehz....... then slowly I notice she will try to walk close to me..... brushing side by side...... but yet I had no courage to ask her be my gf as I was quite confused n do not wish to be hurt again for another failed relationship..... 1 month later..... after mid-year, LL n me were chatting on the phone more frequently n we will call each other till 2-3 am even if I had to wake up at 6am to report back to camp in the East...... Then 1 fine nite, I decided to ask her but of no sudden in btw our talk, she drop hint to ask me be her BF n I asap agreed. The following weekend we dated each other out. I still remember kissing her openly at one the shopping centre in the City area in the middle of the nite.... Then I start to carress her 34C boobs..... so soft n tender but after that we stopped there as too much unwanted attention..... n I sent her home. The following Monday, I reported back to camp n my superior wanted all the new-birds to clear their block leave 1st and allow the old-birds to clear their leaves later part of the year b4 their ORD...... Thus I cleared 3 days of my leave. During my block leave, LL also took 1 of the day off n came n accompany me at my house. My horny mind was so turn on as my house was empty in the day, thus I fetch her from my house bus-stop n bring her up to my home. Rite inside my house, I ask her whcih DVD she would like to watch, she say anything, thus I choose a RA DVD (Golden Chicken 1) n told her I haven't watch it b4 (actually watch liao, just another old tricks), thus during the show, I just sit beside her n slowly my hands inch by inch, my hands just get closer to her body n later around her waist n slowly she let me hug her from behind n watch the show 2gether..... Not long, we engage in kissing n slowly, I carry her to my room n place her on my bed..... N iwas just like a hungry wolf, asap kiss her n piece by piece, I strip her..... I undress her blouse n unclasp her bra, then I asap went for her soft pinkish nipples... While sucking her nipples, I was trying to unzip her skirt but found some difficulty, but to my surprise she seems to know my intention n thus she unzip herself while my mouth is busy sucking her nipples. At that point of time, I was like thinking oh my GOD, she must be hungry for sex n must have deprived of it for a long long time...... Thus without hesistation, I just shove my penis rite into her pussy, it was damn bloody tight as I was wondering how long did she not get laid...... n LL at this point was grabbing my arms with her finger nails piercing rite into my skin....... Slowly, inch by inch...... I shove it in n slowly, the tightness was unloose n my penis was disappearing rite into my new love hole for the next 2 years...... then I pump her virgourly and after some 20 mins of pumping, my climax was building up n anytime I was to unload my ammo, thus not long later, I withdrew from her pussy n shot it onto her 34C breast...... n she was stunned...... But I was more stunned as there was a pool of hot blood stain on my bed sheet...... I was taken aback, as I had just screwed a VIRGIN. I was totally confused again as I had just taken someone's happiness but I need to come to a decision at that of time n thus, I ask her: Your 1st time huh?? She replied" Yahz..... Then I told her: U stay by my side n be loyal to me for life..... I willlgive u a official status after afew years time. From then on, we carry on this relationship n have at least 1 sex per week other than her monthly periods.......

LeMans
12-06-2007, 12:44 AM
Continued from above: tilll recently...... She meet a FAT ASSHOLE, by the name of CHRIS TAN, even if it mean tarnish his reputation, i willl do so now: CHRIS TAN, 29 years old, live in the North of Singapore, formerly work as an out-source telemarketing agency supervisor/manager for a cable tv company, there is where LL work as part-time telemarketer n got to know this FAT ASSHOLE...... Slowly, bcoz of my busy camp duties, I rarely spend time with her n we meet only on weekend, maybe if I happen to be free on weekdays n she also not working part-time in the nite, then we will go out n date..... Back to the point, LL develop feelings for this FAT ASSHOLE n after this out-source firm close down, they decided to plan for an overseas trip..... n prior to this trip, LL always sing praises of this FAT ASSHOLE in front of me, treating me as if I m invisible...... Then 1 fine Sunday, as usual, LL will come over my place to have lunch 2gether with my family. Then I happen to spot check LL's hp that this guy send some lovely sms to her n b4 I could even read the latest sms, she deleted all the SMSes.... I was taken aback by her actions..... n immediately, I accused her of having an affair, but she insited NO n stilll cried on my sholuder saying she still LOVE me (bullshit)...... Not long she went holiday with that FAT ASSHOLE. Prior to this adulterous couple's holiday, she wanted to break up that immedaite Sunday evening with me...... I did not agreed n even make a commotion at her house...... the next day, I appeared at her house again n she told me we needed a cooling period n I agreed initially n in return she will spend 2 nites servicing me with sex. Later, I reluctant as her words were not tally to what she said.... n again we had another commotion but it was later resolved as we had sex again at my home. During the sexual intercourse period, I asked her to shout out whoever man is in her mind n she wanted to have sex with..... To my horror but not surprising, she shouted that FAT ASSHOLE's name: CHRIS CHIRIS..... n I was so mad that I immediately just pump her harded n without caring for her pain or not.... I twisted her nipple as if i was like pinching her......this caused her to moan louder......n as she moaned n shouted that FAT ASSHOLE's name..... my ammo were building up n to punish her for her unfaithfulness...... I just shot my sperm rite into her lovehole, attempting to make her pregnant although it's not the 1st time shoting my ammo into her pussy.....After the sex, I thought we had patch up already as we even went for a nite movie b4 sending her home...... The next day, to my horror, she went to complain me to the authorities for the commotion at her place..... n there is my nite mare beings..... which I dun wish to say much...... After her holidays n around 2 weeks later, she called up n told me she wanted to totally breakup n I asked her wat is the reason, any 3rd party involved, she said no n cited that my rashness is too uch for her taking, thus I gladly n foolishly agreed to her..... Not long ago, I found out she was indeed lying to me that initially she had no feeling for this fat asshole but yet now with this fat asshole..... I confronted her n she told me feelings can't be controlled.... of all sudden she just like him bcoz he treated her nice n he is more matured than me....... I was taken aback by the fact that she told me this n worse she started to have mixed feelings b4 the breakup.... meaning 2 months b4 I found out those lovely SMSes by that Fat Assholes......Moral of the story: Do not trust any woman easily..... Even if they may lost their VIRGINTY to you..... You may feel honoured...... But that doesn't mean she is your's forever.......Woman tend to have change their hearts very fast...... But imagine being betrayed by a woman who can go thru thick n thin during my NS days (now I am working as a trader) , but then leave u for a FAT asshole who has no personality and appearance..... LL once told me her this new bf look like Wilbur, the pig in Charlotte Web movie...... Yet I don't understand woman who rather go for a pig....... N worse, LL was actually a good n virturious gf n wife to me....... But now she just left me picking up another shatter pieces n I got to face any uncertainties by myself...... Guys out there, Gals these days are very wildful n they want to be on par with us, male counterparts.......I was loyal n sincere n loving to LL, not even contacting any of my female friends when I was with her....... Thus Gd gals r hard to come-by.... so do cherish if one really happen but b4 u rush into marriage..... look thru whether the gal is your lifelong loyal partner or else, u will join me into the heart-broken club.........Sorry if I had caused sammyboy to be my unwind personal forum[/SIZE]

Xdecepticon
12-06-2007, 08:09 AM
Moral of the story: Do not trust any woman easily..... Even if they may lost their VIRGINTY to you..... You may feel honoured...... But that doesn't mean she is your's forever.......Woman tend to have change their hearts

On this para, I cant agree with you more. Nowadays woman take sex as a matter of curiosity. No emotional or bondage feelings. For me, when I had sex with my ex, I never once treated her as a sex object. I never once did it raw for fear of making her pregnant. Care and love were showered on her. But still in the end, she dumped me! Woman hearts are hard and tend to change in no time. :mad:

Xdecepticon
12-06-2007, 08:08 PM
Even after so many yrs with my ex, only today I realize how hard her heart was. Before dumping me, she told me we still frds. But been four mths, she didnt even sms me unlike those time when we were together, practically every day we sms/called each other. Been thru depression stage and she cant bother to call and enquire on my health. I know its not nice to curse but I hope she will be in my shoe near futere and get dump too by his future bf! :mad:

Pek Kim Lui
12-06-2007, 08:37 PM
I know its not nice to curse but I hope she will be in my shoe near futere and get dump too by his future bf! :mad:

Not to worry have faith in the laws of retribution! Girls of this sort will get what is coming to them.

Xdecepticon
12-06-2007, 09:20 PM
Not to worry have faith in the laws of retribution! Girls of this sort will get what is coming to them.

Yes. Heaven have eyes. What goes around comes around. 7 long years of faithful devotion and caring for her. Took me 84 mths for me to realize how foolhardy and dumb I was. Sigh..

dirk_diggler
13-06-2007, 12:07 AM
Do nothing. You are now on the rebound and your judgement is clouded. You going for gal B now because gal A played you out and gal B once showed interest in you. Given that gal B is already with someone, I doubt she will drop him for you. At the best she will 2 time the both of you.

Okie...So I shld do nothing means I continue this underground thing with her or what? I actually kinda like her as the days goes by.....

LeMans
13-06-2007, 12:47 AM
On this para, I cant agree with you more. Nowadays woman take sex as a matter of curiosity. No emotional or bondage feelings. For me, when I had sex with my ex, I never once treated her as a sex object. I never once did it raw for fear of making her pregnant. Care and love were showered on her. But still in the end, she dumped me! Woman hearts are hard and tend to change in no time. :mad:

Bro, U r rite.... I was taken a ride for 2 years...... After broke up..... She told me when she 1st lost her virgin to me was bcoz she was quite curious in wanting to feel wat is like having sex...... That gal of mine, LL, was damn a bloody horny gal after teaching her all the stuff including organsm....... Up till today..... u guess wat?? I am so concern for her well-being that when I found out that she had a new bf whom is that FAT ASSHOLE....... I told her if she ever let that man bed her..... Don't ever come n look for me......... She promised me she won't.......... But heck........ I know she will not substain for long n scumberg to the lure of hornyness...... I really agreed that she took sex as a form of curiousity...... Last time when together....... LL used to forced me to have babies while having sex........ but too bad...... NSFs at that point of time....... where got money??...... haha........ Luckily..... never have babies.... or else now make to wear a cuckold....... My pals all encourage me to look forward........... So Bro..... Although I had not had any longer experiences of dating than you..... Ur pain is more serious than mine........ I believe you will find a better gal than ur ex-gf........ I knoe say is easier than done........ But I believe there is always a retribution...... wat goes around will come around........... I may have taken ppl's virginity and happiness........ but I m not afraid that heaven will punish me for taking ppl's virginity bcoz I had never let them down in life......... Like u, I always commit myself to all those gf who lost their virginity (so far 2 lahz) to me with a 100% heart....... no fooling around........ no outside meals..... (I mean paid sex) n even I never contact any of my female friends or even colleagues.... just to avoid jealousy and troubles...... Yet end of the day..... I trusted LL too much till she betray my trust and till now..... She is still unrependent abt her actions n insist that she did not let me down n said feelings this issues can't be controlled n there is no right or wrong answers....... Damn it........ instead I kanna blame by her for telling her family that she lost her virginity to me...... too bad........ at that of time when she left for holidays with that FAT ASS........ all her family came looking for me like as if I owe them a trillion dollar........... thus force to no choice n always hound like mad-dogs..... but to admit taking their daughter (to her mum) her 1st time..... her mum hate me for my guts.... but too bad....... It takes 2 hands to clap.... thus........ It's a blessing in disguise that she left me.... bcoz.......... She was a SLUT........ No loyalty........ Hope that her GOD will punish her severly n let not only these FAT ASSHOLE dump her but many more future samster who happen to bang her n read this forum..... pls do me a favour...... screw a few more rounds for me...... n dump her as far as possible bcoz..... she is not worth my love again............

soberguy
13-06-2007, 12:59 AM
...... all her family came looking for me like as if I owe them a trillion dollar........... thus force to no choice n always hound like mad-dogs..... but to admit taking their daughter (to her mum) her 1st time..... her mum hate me for my guts.... but too bad....... It takes 2 hands to clap.... thus...

Bro,

Next time try to use paragraph leh.. make it easier to read.

Anyway, I want to say is... wtf that her family come looking for you? If she become a hooker, you are responsible? You should ask her family to interrogate her daughter if you have use a knife on her neck when having sex lor. This kind of family is messed up. As like others are responsible for the behaviour of their daughter.

Xdecepticon
13-06-2007, 08:09 AM
Last time when together....... LL used to forced me to have babies while having sex........ but too bad

Such a coincident. My ex also requested it. Even told me shes willing to be a single parent.:rolleyes: Bull shit! Fm the start I knew woman tend to follow their Moronic heart than their Sensible head!

But I believe there is always a retribution...... wat goes around will come around........... I may have taken ppl's virginity and happiness........ but I m not afraid that heaven will punish me for taking ppl's virginity bcoz I had never let them down in life

Yes Bro. Law of Karma. Though I did not do RAW. But nevertheless I did fcuk her. I will face the consequence in time to come too.

trusted LL too much till she betray my trust and till now..... She is still unrependent abt her actions n insist that she did not let me down n said feelings this issues can't be controlled n there is no right or wrong answers

Yes. Agreed. My ex also keep talking abt feelings that cant be controlled. Decided that is better to dump me now to avoid future complication. What the heck. I am 13 yrs her senior. Am I not mature enough to know what I am doing.

Hope that her GOD will punish her severly ...

No lah bro. Not tis way. Dont curse. Cause and effect. Time will tell. Just wait and see.

nitecrawllerr
15-06-2007, 10:29 AM
all her family came looking for me like as if I owe them a trillion dollar........... thus force to no choice n always hound like mad-dogs..... but to admit taking their daughter (to her mum) her 1st time..... her mum hate me for my guts...

Well, cant blame u. They should blame their daughter. Afterall u r man enough to take her seriously. Is their daughter that called it quit. :D

Xdecepticon
21-06-2007, 09:08 PM
Okie...So I shld do nothing means I continue this underground thing with her or what? I actually kinda like her as the days goes by.....

Dont end up like me. At first was like and later turn to Love. Thats where feelings and emotion comes in and if one fine day she dump you, then you will regret.

Lord Imperious
21-06-2007, 09:42 PM

Well it's your life and if you think it will make you happy then go for it. If you are still uncertain then do nothing and let it be. That means not continuing with this underground thing. My guess it is your ego at play here. Cannot get the other one and suddenly this one looks more desirable. Best if you can snatch her away.

Lord Imperious
21-06-2007, 09:50 PM
Such a coincident. My ex also requested it. Even told me shes willing to be a single parent.:rolleyes: Bull shit! Fm the start I knew woman tend to follow their Moronic heart than their Sensible head!

Agree with you, it sounds totally like a con job to me. Once you get her banged up chances are she will attempt to force you into a shotgun marriage if not her then your parents or her parents. They are more cunning then we will ever know!

JWNY
22-06-2007, 01:13 AM
For those that look for a 2nd chance

Unfortunately, one CANNOT have the "same" relationship after a breakup. You'll have to build a *new* one.

After a breakup, you have both seen each other's "bad side". You have cried, you have been angry, and you have been hurt. After all the drama, you cannot expect your relationship to be as pure or innocent as it used to be before the breakup.

Don't let that discourage you from rebuilding your relationship though. There's a sunny side to every situation. Instead of thinking about the paradise that has been lost, think about how much your relationship has mature over time.
Repeat to yourself, "Even a breakup could not stop us from being together!."

Having this attitude is a lot more useful than longing for past this is long gone.

always look at the present and the future, but not at the past! Good luck

JWNY

xxjasonxx
22-06-2007, 04:21 AM
anyone can give me some precious advice? My gf had an affair . . how am i going to deal with it. . i broke off with her but i still love her. . BUT she loves that guy too . . . so am i suppose to let her go . . ? seriously heart broken . . 5 yrs relationship. .

GLHunter
22-06-2007, 11:54 AM
anyone can give me some precious advice? My gf had an affair . . how am i going to deal with it. . i broke off with her but i still love her. . BUT she loves that guy too . . . so am i suppose to let her go . . ? seriously heart broken . . 5 yrs relationship. .

Bro, i know its hard on you, but trust me, letting go is the first step you can end this misery. Hanging on is only going to cause more pain & make you suffer in pain, until you let go.

Undying love is only good for a faithful love. But for 2 timers, they are like a having a piece of meat went stale, forcing yourself to accept it will get you nowhere.

At this point of time, what you need is some true friends, to lend a shoulder to cry on, to voice out all your frastration. Once you snapped out of it, you'll never want to look back.

Xdecepticon
22-06-2007, 05:31 PM
They are more cunning then we will ever know!

If she had agreed be my FB, I wouldnt be mad. Why must she play with emotion/feelings, telling me how much she love me but now she dumped me for good!

Lord Imperious
22-06-2007, 09:10 PM
If she had agreed be my FB, I wouldnt be mad. Why must she play with emotion/feelings, telling me how much she love me but now she dumped me for good!

Silly school girl mentality. They use the word love so freely that it actually cheapens it. Come to think about it, maybe that is why our local girls so fucked up in the head. You read the papers on how some people can have 16,000 friends? That pretty much says it all.

LeMans
23-06-2007, 01:34 AM
To all broken heart samsters:

Gals these days are just plain wild.......

We, as grown up man, learn to be more responsible but yet our counter-part, are just being the opposite.........

Recently, I had a ex-classmate who just divorce her husband, who happen to be my friend too....

This female ex-classmate (let's give her a name thru her initial, ML) of mine married quite young, I think at 19 years old n now @ 24 years old, she is a mother of 2 kids..... But the reason she told me was her ex-husband hardly had time to accompany her n her husband always leave the children for her to take care even though both couple got to work...... What the hack..... I was thinking: You should know that man these days are more career minded, thus tend to leave the household n children for their wife to take care of...... n worse ML now got to know another guy n already with him for 3 months after she ask for a divorce 6 months back....... Deep inside my heart, I was thinking..... Y woman thses days are so demanding?? Want money already, then need quality time.... then need love, tender and care...... after that..... quality sex...... so many issues but yet they expect their man to be all-rounder..... How to make it?? I felt that we, S'porean man should look for overseas wife, maybe Thai Chinese or Vietnamese.... They are much more easy contended than our local gals who just think that they got eduaction n can stand on par with their man n think that they r superior than the man.... which in true fact just a weakling sexes of the two...... Woman also tend to have urge n need man to help them... N I was thinking Y can't our woman be contended n be loyal to their man ever after marriage....... this will really put me in a doubt of still wanting a local gal or not....... Local gals tend to stray faster..... Agreed??

ekemono
23-06-2007, 02:38 AM
Step # 10 = make that trip to Geylang.

Xdecepticon
23-06-2007, 02:43 PM
This female ex-classmate (let's give her a name thru her initial, ML) of mine married quite young

At this age not surprise the marriage doesnt last long.

Y woman thses days are so demanding?? Want money already, then need quality time.... then need love, tender and care...... after that..... quality sex...... so many issues but yet they expect their man to be all-rounder...

They know "woman charter Act" is behing them. We man always at the losing end.

Local gals tend to stray faster..... Agreed??

Too materialistic and demanding too!

Xdecepticon
23-06-2007, 02:44 PM
Step # 10 = make that trip to Geylang.

It only satisfy ones lust but not Love.

The Sexorcist
23-06-2007, 04:36 PM
Nothing heals a wounded heart like sex with a beautiful lady! After a few treatment you will be good as new! :p

Xdecepticon
26-06-2007, 08:12 AM
Nothing heals a wounded heart like sex with a beautiful lady! After a few treatment you will be good as new! :p

Maybe finding a replacement gf time being may help. But its only temporarily cos one never know whether we kenna dump again. But having sex with WLs for me definitely wont work for my wounded heart.

no_faith
26-06-2007, 01:35 PM
find another gal who can replace her in ur heart.

LordVader
26-06-2007, 02:09 PM
Nothing can replace an ex.

Every gf is different. If you want a replacement for the ex then you are better off cloning the ex and wiping that clone's memories off.

Just ended a 4 year r/s.

Life goes on.

no_faith
26-06-2007, 02:42 PM
clone of humans is illegal at the moment.

u nvr know in the future it may approve and i will clone my x-gf.
:D
nxt time maybe there is clone sales of celebrities.

u ended 4 r/s? mine is 5 yrs.;) not only she has taken my life, also a man's confidence.
6 yrs passed, still not heal.

LordVader
26-06-2007, 03:27 PM
Yup 4 yrs.

This is the 2nd relationship that I put a lot in.

The first relationship I put a lot in, ended in divorce.

Er no I didn't only have 2 relationship in case you are wondering. :p

The rest of the relationships are not worth as much as the 2 r/s above :cool:

john99
26-06-2007, 03:43 PM
Depends on yr personality and mental well being. Some people take more time to get over a break-up whereas some behave like they just lost a 'small' business deal and start looking for their next deal.

If a relationship ain't working no point forcing 2 parties to be together, inevitably this will end badly with children from the marriage as the obvious casualties.

Given today's environment one cannot help but being mercenary to yr approach to love. Have to treat it like a job and have a 'performance review'. Suppose having a bad performance review will trigger a break up.

Unconsciously we each have in our minds what we seek in an ideal partner or relationship and when those conditions are not met or seriously compromised(eg. fucking around with 3rd parties), our self-esteem take a serious beating and all the ugliness comes out as well.

LordVader
26-06-2007, 03:58 PM
clone of humans is illegal at the moment.

u nvr know in the future it may approve and i will clone my x-gf.
:D
nxt time maybe there is clone sales of celebrities.

u ended 4 r/s? mine is 5 yrs.;) not only she has taken my life, also a man's confidence.

Brother, you will never heal if you don't let go.

no_faith
26-06-2007, 06:27 PM
Brother, you will never heal if you don't let go.
bro, not i dun wan to let go, i tried hard but it juz cant get off.

Lord Imperious
26-06-2007, 07:27 PM

If you keep picking on the wound it will never heal! Let go of your hate and anger. Have more confidence in yourself! Being dumped is not the end of the world.

no_faith
26-06-2007, 08:19 PM
said is easier than done.
im trying other means to get it off me.

Xdecepticon
26-06-2007, 08:29 PM
Nothing can replace an ex. Just ended a 4 year r/s. Life goes on.

Absolutely right. Can never find another replica of an ex. Sad to hear of your sour relationship. We still have to move on in pain and agony.

Xdecepticon
26-06-2007, 08:31 PM
bro, not i dun wan to let go, i tried hard but it juz cant get off.

Very true...:(

Lord Imperious
27-06-2007, 09:01 PM
We all got our battle scars when it comes to relationships. If we have fallen battling for love we must get up and fight again. Learn from your mistakes and improve. Men only get better with age. Remember that!

Xdecepticon
27-06-2007, 09:54 PM
Men only get better with age. Remember that!

Sad to say this stmt rather subjective. Doesnt really help me in my Love life. Maybe only apply to me.