PDA

View Full Version : what will u do when u see the girl u have ONS before?

sena11
24-05-2007, 07:35 PM
it happen when i was on MC for a month... so i start using "wholivesnearyou"
end up a girl msg me.

we had 2 sexual intercourse during the next 2 days..
after that we didnt meet up or sms each other

but recently i saw her, and she treat me like a super cold women..no eyes contact or even say "HI"

do you guys have this encounter before?

ledd_777
24-05-2007, 07:41 PM
end up a girl msg me.

but recently i saw her, and she treat me like a super cold women..no eyes contact or even say "HI"

hey man how to go about using "wholivesnearyou" :cool:

no_faith
24-05-2007, 07:52 PM
since u said ons liao, always the next day everyting will be forgotten.:D

acidstorm
24-05-2007, 08:01 PM
since u said ons liao, always the next day everyting will be forgotten.:D

I agree. That's the main purpose of ONS. :cool:

Deztruct
24-05-2007, 10:16 PM
or do u prefer tat she come over and say hi when u out with ur OC :D

for maximum effect, she can say to your OC ' you are so lucky to have him. he is such a stud in bed'

littleme
24-05-2007, 10:35 PM
Women are supposed to be emotional beings - ONS is always done with some emotions before but today women seems to be like men. Sex is like going to GL for a quickie.

Starfisher
25-05-2007, 12:26 AM
using "wholivesnearyou"
Sorry, me a bit outdated liao. what is "wholivesnearyou" ? :confused:

lovebirds
25-05-2007, 12:33 AM
Aiya, if no acknowledgement better rite. Unless u want more ... else better F n F.

Elementary
25-05-2007, 12:35 AM
Maybe she is with someone at that time so she act blur when she see you.

Parkour
25-05-2007, 12:48 AM
Just nice that I have such experience. It was happen 3 years ago, while I did shopping with my OC, I saw one girl quite familiar look infront of me, finally recall she is one of my ons girls, I immediately said need to go toilet urgently and run off. Heng ah! nothing happen.

alphonsus
25-05-2007, 01:08 AM
You need to be smart and gauge through the eye contact of the girl.

If she siam you = One night stand (meaning everything finishes after those rounds) :(

If she smiles at you = Got chance to convert to FB or flings. :D

willy_sgsg
25-05-2007, 05:22 AM
Ya bro,how to use "wholivesnearyou"?i want to know my neighbourhood well leh...pls enlighten me bro...:D

Regional
25-05-2007, 05:26 AM
if i'm alone,maybe will hi bye to her,if with gf,SIAM!:D
anyway,isnt it better for us if she were to act as if dont know us?

A A A
25-05-2007, 05:36 AM
I will also act blur donno her .. don't forget basic instinct

_AXL_
25-05-2007, 05:43 AM

arent u supposed to be thankful for that??? i would!!!:D

tomvoyeur
25-05-2007, 06:07 AM
for maximum effect, she can say to your OC ' you are so lucky to have him. he is such a stud in bed'

Omg, if thats the case think u can ROD liao...:eek:

Big Sexy
25-05-2007, 07:44 AM
were you looking for long term relationship then ???
if not why bother??? ;)

hiak hiak
25-05-2007, 08:24 AM
were you looking for long term relationship then ???
if not why bother??? ;)

Yalor, if not looking for relationship, better siam far far away

jng1103
25-05-2007, 12:31 PM
Last nite (Thurs nite), I was at DF drinking with my buddies and bumped into a long lost ONS gal. We exchanged smiles and that was all. ONS is not meant to be repeated, unless it's FB or old flames :rolleyes:

jimbo

wildbeast
25-05-2007, 01:42 PM

Yo! Bro, u crazy izzit? Wat u want fr her? Exchange namecard har!!!! U should be very happy ur ONS babe abides the RULES. Fuck and Forget!!!!! U funni guy... :rolleyes:

GTOKING
25-05-2007, 01:48 PM
smile to her lor , what u can do ?
to be steady right , as others brother say " fuck and forget "
or another version is , you may want to voice up like....

hey ! how do u feel on that night huh ? shiok bo !!

covenn
25-05-2007, 03:20 PM
i will juz wink at her n lick my lips.

enzer88
25-05-2007, 03:32 PM
end up a girl msg me.

do you guys have this encounter before?Bro,how high is the chances of getting ons from this 'wholivenearyou'?Based on your thread,sound like very easy.Will try if high chance.:)

HumpBackOak
25-05-2007, 04:40 PM
end up a girl msg me.

its a ons. u didnt follow up.

unless you look like andy lau
rich like bill gates.
or your dick is 10 inches long.

the gal will just change how she feels what, it was just a ons. no feelings whatsoever.

rule of thumb for women: always follow up.
unless you fulfill one of the 3 criterias above, dont expect them to hold anything for u.

KingP
25-05-2007, 06:17 PM
Yes agreed, since you did not follow up on the ONS, means you are not interested in her...

So she might think that too and get fed up, that's why she treat you like cold fish...

~|@|~
25-05-2007, 07:30 PM
next time after the ONS sexxion, you should ask "so... want to be my FB?" :D

KhunVi
25-05-2007, 07:57 PM
end up a girl msg me.

I haven't an ONS encounter from "wholivesnearyou" but I manage to make friends and hang out with 2 of the gals from there.

They are both SYTs, studying in Polytechnic. I guess being a successful 20-something man with a beautiful ride (Avante), both of them considered me as a BF after several dates, maybe it's time I go further, moving onto their bodies. Heehee ... :p

New Bee
26-05-2007, 12:36 AM
So moral of story is ....
ACT BLUR ... pretend donno maybe can hv another ons ..

asianbaby
26-05-2007, 01:12 AM
had an experience with someone from wholivesnearyou too. has been trying to avoid him, but he kept pestering me for more.

how???:mad:

wahdabig
26-05-2007, 05:43 AM
ons = on no strings attached
:)

samlee8
26-05-2007, 11:24 AM
had an experience with someone from wholivesnearyou too. has been trying to avoid him, but he kept pestering me for more.

just ignore him... nothing else you can do. maybe you can hired few bros here to protect you from getting harm by him...

=WK=
26-05-2007, 01:13 PM

tell him he was lousy in bed :D

A A A
26-05-2007, 01:41 PM
arent u supposed to be thankful for that??? i would!!!:D

Yalor should xie tian xie di liao.

asianbaby
26-05-2007, 06:14 PM
hired bro from here might end up lagi worse...:D

my sentiments exactly... :D

samlee8
26-05-2007, 07:29 PM
hired bro from here might end up lagi worse...:D

why become worse? worse only when happen the bro hired from here are the frds of his sibo... ha ha ha

i tkd 3rd dan, former prison warden, and once marksman. anyone want to hired me as bodyguard?

KingBong
26-05-2007, 09:56 PM
Smile and said thanks.

forumer
26-05-2007, 10:21 PM
if its an experience to forget, then pretend never see her or dunno her...

sena11
27-05-2007, 02:42 AM
Bro,how high is the chances of getting ons from this 'wholivenearyou'?Based on your thread,sound like very easy.Will try if high chance.:)

just happen someone msg me inside wholivesnearyou... saw it a girl picture..so i ask her where she live. then ask if she wan supper, she say ok, after supper and then next moment i end up in her room.. kissing, slowly remove clothes, then start auto roaming all over her body...then on protection and lastly left the place a happy man.

sena11
27-05-2007, 02:46 AM
i think she is horny too...or else it wont be so easily...

anyway it is the first catch i get from that wholivenearyou...

dont think it easy...

somemore all those ppl are living nearby...so not nice to play too much...wait everyday u get to see those ONS at the bus stop...also not nice

Cyber Erotica
27-05-2007, 02:48 AM
So easy ... ?

si3g
27-05-2007, 03:37 AM
bllody hell if she act blur on the road best...
suay if she come disturb esp when with OC then hk liaoz...

my ONS saw me with another one @ a club kns come over n pull me aside...
cb .. tot gone liaoz hahaha

lucky that nite still get a freebie from the new one kekeke

L P P L
27-05-2007, 10:09 AM
Saw the subject, n tot, of course act blur rite .. one nite nia, can be excuse for not remembering mah ...tat y it is ONS, if not call relationship liao ..

spinelli10
27-05-2007, 02:48 PM
I haven't an ONS encounter from "wholivesnearyou" but I manage to make friends and hang out with 2 of the gals from there.

They are both SYTs, studying in Polytechnic. I guess being a successful 20-something man with a beautiful ride (Avante), both of them considered me as a BF after several dates, maybe it's time I go further, moving onto their bodies. Heehee ... :p

bro to msg need to pay right??

Thai Rak Thai
28-05-2007, 11:14 AM

Wat u wan from her? said thank u?!?!

no_faith
28-05-2007, 12:36 PM
judging from the posts, i assume u are a she.
can reveal sum of ur stats?:D

Peregrine
28-05-2007, 01:14 PM

Din you specifically tell him your terms before engaging to it? Maybe you are a hot babe that he want more of you that's why the pestering...:D

Peregrine
28-05-2007, 01:15 PM
just ignore him... nothing else you can do. maybe you can hired few bros here to protect you from getting harm by him...

Somehow there are ppl who behave like a leech and refuse to let go one...:rolleyes:

laodi123456789
28-05-2007, 01:20 PM
my sentiments exactly... :D

Report him to the police immediately to get it on record. Later on when he continue to be more annoying then you have case history for police to pursue action.

If you haven't done so, tell the guy to stay away, otherwise he can claim he didn't know you were being harassed

surfer888
28-05-2007, 03:36 PM

Start charging.:D

lustyman
28-05-2007, 03:59 PM
i will be very happy if she ignored me man.....
since u said ONS, then it is a ONS. Everything is erased from your brain in the next morning. haha u just remember that u are very shoik yest night. U are save from CO/OC too.

crypster
28-05-2007, 08:13 PM
end up a girl msg me.

already ONS else what else you wan her say Hi thank for satisfying my sex requirement...

which gal bro can share her profile?? haha

desk13
28-05-2007, 08:24 PM
Just act blurr and move on

xinjiang
28-05-2007, 08:48 PM
Wah lau eh, when I see the post nia, me thinking SCHOOL HOLIDAYS IS DEFINITELY HERE .... this type of question also can ask .... of course ignore lah ..... but she talk to you ... then talk, else, zipped it ....