PDA

View Full Version : Ever try this be4??

chai1020
24-05-2007, 02:19 AM
Was really stress over work plus quarrel with oc so took leave without letting oc know......so spend the whole day in 3 different HC n dat meant i had massage from 3 different gals n also has sex with them......quite an experience 4 me to bonk 3 different gals in abt half a day to release my stress but off course its an expensive way to release stress as i spend abt 500 in all :( ......so im wondering if any bros here got the same experience be4 of bonking few different gals in a day???:p

yandao26
24-05-2007, 02:39 AM
:eek: what a expensive way to relieve stress...$500 bucks .... and nothing solved between u and your wife.... Bro... next time try something better and wiser...Good luck.;)

Just my 2 cents thoughts.

chai1020
24-05-2007, 03:01 AM
Bro chai1020

So far never try what u have done. half day 3 place with 3 diff gal....too hardcore for me....:D

Hee....i also think dat i was abit kong to spend so much in a single day when dat amount was wad i used to spend every mth for my bonks....maybe really stress liao :D but when i think back it was really an experience 4 me la..haha....

KangTuo
24-05-2007, 03:52 AM
never do such things before... but had a 1 day 'sex' excursion with few buddies 10 years back.

noon time: HC for massage + bonk.
late afternoon: GL for cheap bonk (cat $40 thai).
evening till late night: KTV + raba + hj/bj.

andyqkw
24-05-2007, 11:14 AM
Might as well go GL find those cat $40 thai

Can have 10 gals in 10 different house and still have change to spare. :D

MMM88
24-05-2007, 11:31 AM
...so im wondering if any bros here got the same experience be4 of bonking few different gals in a day??

dude....have tried 2 in a day couple of years bk ....but not due to stress , but dissatisfied......;)
first ...went to Tennis spa (not sure abt the name animore) , at East Coast Park......damn , changed 3 girls oso CMI.....so jus hav massage and proceeded to Lai Lai , bonked but not shiok ....so finally went to Marina Executive spa ....bonked again ......dun tink i spent tat much as you ...mayb close to 400.......tat was the first n the LAST .....

birdie8819
24-05-2007, 11:38 AM
Walau ....i think my most two times can liao talk about three times sure can walk staight and must use walking stick (lao liao) . :D

(o)(o) Tuner
24-05-2007, 11:40 AM
Wow wat an expensive way to destress.

Maybe you should try something more exciting. Like speed down to a quiet street in Tuas and pull a stunt :p

Genbukan
24-05-2007, 12:11 PM
Haha... have done that a few months back.. but not for dis-stressing rather for the joy....

Went to HC in the morning.. Massage + Bonk (GND looks)
Went to CV in the afternoon ... Bonk.... (SYT looks)
Went to BS in the evening ... rubba only (Too many to know)
Went to GL in the early moning ... Bonk at Darlene... (Big Boobs type)

Hmmm.... way to expensive to continue that luxury life-style.. but shiok. Now spread out to once every forthnite to cool down the urge..... So little money yet so many urges... damn

me|zuo
24-05-2007, 12:59 PM
Was really stress over work plus quarrel with oc so took leave without letting oc know......so spend the whole day in 3 different HC n dat meant i had massage from 3 different gals n also has sex with them......quite an experience 4 me to bonk 3 different gals in abt half a day to release my stress but off course its an expensive way to release stress as i spend abt 500 in all ......so im wondering if any bros here got the same experience be4 of bonking few different gals in a day???

I have always wanted to do that... after bonking, legs wobble like shit, take a cab home n sleep for the rest of the day... unfortunately for me, Vitamin M dun allow...

:o :p

Cyber Sniper
24-05-2007, 01:07 PM
Me ever one in mornm afternoon another one, both GFs...

chai1020
24-05-2007, 02:44 PM
Comfrim too stress liao...mabe next time i too stress aslo can try......must be too tired for u to bonk 3 gal in half day
:D

ya confirm very tired...in fact my 3rd shot was finished through hj cos really too tired to cum through bonking liao... went home n slept like a baby dat night :D

Hock8
24-05-2007, 03:15 PM
I only try went HC follow by BS than ktv at nite.... damn siong in pocket and bro... both are damn dry after that.

KingP
24-05-2007, 04:09 PM
It's all about Vitamin M, and also the Law of Diminishing Returns... the more you try in a day, the less fun it gets I think. Moreover all these commercial FJ, always about the same kind of experience, unless super chio babe then it is a different game.

clifeic
24-05-2007, 04:28 PM
So far I only have 3 partners in a day, not half a day:p

me|zuo
24-05-2007, 04:30 PM
ya confirm very tired...in fact my 3rd shot was finished through hj cos really too tired to cum through bonking liao... went home n slept like a baby dat night

wat if ur OC wan u to bonk her that night? LOL

:D :eek:

birdie8819
24-05-2007, 04:39 PM

:D :eek:

Dats a good question , well if like wat bro chai1020 says that he go back sleep like a baby and maybe snores loud loud do you think your wife will disturb you , see you already also sian . lol .

asdfghjkl
24-05-2007, 04:40 PM
that is quite an experience even to hear! ;)

QooMilk
24-05-2007, 04:45 PM
I try before and even put up a FR and damage report....those was the days... maybe should try again once of these days :D
But HC will be much more expensive :D
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1180806&postcount=1

sibaysong4u
24-05-2007, 04:50 PM
Done that b4 twenty years ago at Johor Bahru.Plan b4hand one month no sex then go JB (last time have those fishbowl type of girls)with bros and from 9pm fcuk and drink until 4am. Total each person fcuk six girls in one nite:D
Now lao liao! One nite one girl oso bay tahan:(

chai1020
24-05-2007, 06:22 PM

Bro read my thread properly leh already say quarrel with oc liao ma so how to bonk her at night:D so dun think she will ask 4 sex la haha....

yohooo
24-05-2007, 10:19 PM
Bro read my thread properly leh already say quarrel with oc liao ma so how to bonk her at night:D so dun think she will ask 4 sex la haha....

women are fickle minded... hahah 1 moment quarrel with u, later at night trying to suck u up how?

just curious, how would u reply if it cant stand up that night? :confused:

Vectra
25-05-2007, 01:21 AM
Was really stress over work plus quarrel with oc so took leave without letting oc know......so spend the whole day in 3 different HC n dat meant i had massage from 3 different gals n also has sex with them......quite an experience 4 me to bonk 3 different gals in abt half a day to release my stress but off course its an expensive way to release stress as i spend abt 500 in all :( ......

How do you walk back after 3 bonk at 3 different places? Wobbly legs sia..:D

sToNeCoLd
25-05-2007, 01:44 AM
Was really stress over work plus quarrel with oc so took leave without letting oc know......so spend the whole day in 3 different HC n dat meant i had massage from 3 different gals n also has sex with them......quite an experience 4 me to bonk 3 different gals in abt half a day to release my stress but off course its an expensive way to release stress as i spend abt 500 in all :( ......so im wondering if any bros here got the same experience be4 of bonking few different gals in a day???

For $500 good bucks...I can drink myself to wonderland..Cant believed you actually splurged good $$$ on just 3 purely commercial sex transaction!! Well...if next time you're in such a foul mood from your work & after your bickering with your wife, I would suggest the below relieves retreat in sequence which I think can brings better value returns for you;

1.) $150 = Massage + Sex ( All included)
2.) $200 = Clubbing + alcohol ( Maybe some ONS free pick-ups..who knows??)
3.) $80 = GL Thai fuck ( 1 hr session)
4.) $50 = Good Tuina session after GL fuck
5.) $20 = Good teochew porridge supper at GL

Think about it....:cool:

devilin
25-05-2007, 05:27 AM
Haha, remind me of the time before i was enlisted.

Late morning, HC + FJ

Afternoon, meet FB + FJ

Night, go KTV + BJ

Mid Night, go Geylang + FJ

The next day slept the whole day through and the following day became a "Chao Recruit" :(

hiak hiak
25-05-2007, 08:32 AM
I think hor, if liddat, maybe waste money leh, should spread over mah, then can make the most of each one, if not after 1st one time, subsequent one cannot really enjoy ..... what do seniors think ..? hiak hiak

diver69er
25-05-2007, 01:01 PM
Tried something similar a few years back....but only in KL.Its cheaper.:D Reach KL after a long drive from Singapore.....went HC {Palace}.1st round.Then its off for makan....then Karaoke.2nd round in room wif friends.3 gals...3 guys.Then on reaching hotel at about 4-5am......saw a FL standing outside CONCORDE hotel......ON lah......3rd round in room.Most enjoyable.And less painful on the pockets.:)

noname123
25-05-2007, 01:09 PM
but when i think back it was really an experience 4 me la..haha....

spend already spend liao...might as well say something good to "comfort" oneself lah...

Like I said...happy tio ho...:D

KLKOOL
25-05-2007, 01:24 PM
Not the quantity of girls, BUT IN CHINA,

Morning = Girl from previous night - Morning Exercise
Afternoon = BBS X 2 (one after another)
Night = KTV Girl = Good night bonk

Total dAMAGE = 1300rmb or about SGD 260.

But next day very drained and tired. Eat Veggie only :p

lancer92
25-05-2007, 01:32 PM
hi bros....i onli try afternoon at HC follow but ktv in the nite....the damage quite siong for mi also total abt 400 plus ba....ktv somemore two times in toliet and in the room fuck man Vit M dry Sprem bank also dry upzzz...haha

slyer
25-05-2007, 02:11 PM
Might as well go GL find those cat $40 thai

Can have 10 gals in 10 different house and still have change to spare. :D

i tot of doing this in the past but i tink its too hardcore and exhausting for me..:D