PDA

View Full Version : FL licked my balls

alkeano
11-10-2018, 03:50 PM
Had a protected BJ from a FL recently. She also sucked on my balls before proceeding to give me the protected BJ.

After the deed, I noticed a small abrasion on one of my balls. It doesn't look like a cut and doesn't look like there was any blood.

Any chance of catching HIV or any STD?

BLACKDEITY
11-10-2018, 04:25 PM
Shld have cling wrapped ur balls...

sammyboyfor
11-10-2018, 04:30 PM
Had a protected BJ from a FL recently. She also sucked on my balls before proceeding to give me the protected BJ.

After the deed, I noticed a small abrasion on one of my balls. It doesn't look like a cut and doesn't look like there was any blood.

You might catch Herpes but it's rather unlikely.

alkeano
11-10-2018, 04:38 PM
You might catch Herpes but it's rather unlikely.

Thanks, anything else apart from herpes? Should I be worried about the abrasion?

sammyboyfor
12-10-2018, 03:19 AM
Thanks, anything else apart from herpes? Should I be worried about the abrasion?

It is really impossible to quantify all your risks. An abrasion can result in nothing whatsoever or you could end up with flesh eating bacteria that will rot your whole body. It all depends on how the cards fall. No different from crossing the road.

If you're worried just go for regular check ups to allay your fears.

larue
12-10-2018, 07:38 PM
He desperately wants something, throw him a bone.

Datingafter35
12-10-2018, 07:56 PM

Want to play? Don't think about being scare. If fuck don't think. If think don't fucked.

Order ml. Squeeze breast. Get hj. Done deal. Move on. Life too short for worries.

Bulus
13-10-2018, 12:08 AM
Personally TS i really don't think you have anything to worry about since in was a protected bj

sol88
18-10-2018, 01:15 PM
Order ml. Squeeze breast. Get hj. Done deal. Move on. Life too short for worries.

second this