PDA

View Full Version : how to give an unforgettable first date?

no_faith
23-05-2007, 08:12 PM
tis is abt gal, love.
sex, lust. no. maybe later part.

u know a gal. u know that she is the reason why u come to earth.
she is the one you have been waiting for.

after sooooooo long, see tis gal. natural, simple, plain, presentable look.
she is like heroin, so addicted to her. u need to see her everday to curb ur misses.

finally, the day for the first date came. it is the first.
u wan to give her un unforgettable first date.
this is such a special occassion and u dun wish to bring her to movies, meet her in town, window shopping @ town area, the sop stuff.
u dun wish to give her a common date like every1 does.

are there any ways to give her an unforgettable day?
Kindly provide sum pointers.;)

cheerz.

yohooo
23-05-2007, 08:17 PM
haha... i dont mind having advice on it too... :o

get to know a girl who's very plain and is like heroin to me :p

Harrier24B
23-05-2007, 08:22 PM
Most important thing is to be on time in picking her up....

If you really want to make it an unforgettable date,

Bring her to a nice place for dinner (with reservations made way beforehand), arrange for a bouquet of flowers, some decent wine and also make sure the food is good.

After the dinner and wine, you could possibly bring her to a cosy place for some drinks where it's not too loud so both of you can continues to talk and get to know each other better......

Another important factor is communication.......

After that, the rest is up to you to decide.....

:cool:

d(^_^)b
23-05-2007, 08:24 PM
Err...

Bro, I wanna give U suggestion but can I have this 2 Qn answered first?

#1 How long have U known her?
#2 Got car mah?
#3 Got budget mah?
#4 Duhz... I forgot what I wanna ask.

Braindead again.

Will ask again when I remember. But please give us more details.
Based on what U said earlier, very hard to give U suggestion when we dunno if U've other factors that might hinder us to givin U suggestion.

:rolleyes:

no_faith
23-05-2007, 09:08 PM
@ bro Harrier, u mean fine dining? sounds gd but way too posh wor. sounds very materialistic to me and is quite common. apologize if im too offensive.
ur points still well noted.;) thx.

peace

@ d(^_^)b
not very long.
:( no car.
as long not in Ks will do.

as i have mentioned, dun wan to have the standard procedure.
eg. meet in town - watch movie - dinner - send her home - gd nite.
dun say abt eye mo tingy, thx.

1 more ting 4got to mention. we are in the process of chatting, knowing more abt each other.
issit me too kan cheong to ask now? sry if it is. sry, now i xiao lu ruan chuang. dunno y.
but i have prepare if things failed.

anyway, more advice pls.

KangTuo
23-05-2007, 09:35 PM
u know a gal. u know that she is the reason why u come to earth.
Yes the gal.. my MUM.
She is the reason why i come to earth bro...

Bring her to a nice place for dinner (with reservations made way beforehand), arrange for a bouquet of flowers, some decent wine and also make sure the food is good.
@ bro Harrier, u mean fine dining?

Bro, this is NOT a good idea for 1st date. alot of -ve points.
1) she may think you r a spendthrift person and will have a second thought on contiuning with u.
2) gals being gals... if you give so many surprises and gift on 1st date (not any special occasion like v-day or b-day), she may expect surprises everytime you ask her out. This will make you cook up more idea just to please her.. will be very tiring for u in long run.

Most important thing is to be on time in picking her up....
Car or no car....This is a MUST...
1) be punctual or if can be early will be best.
2) be attentive during conversation... maintain eye contact.. don wonder around even if got naked lady walk pass.
3) take note of the EARRING she wears, acessories she like...things she like eat/drink and the things she look at when window shop or walking along the street. These is to prepare yourself for followup dates and gift to buy next time...

So sorry to say that dating in singapore is quite an SOP. What gals need is ATTENTION from us... going anywhere for date is secondary. once you give your attention... she will know that you are the right person to look for in future if she need someone to talk to...

Hope this help. KT.
ps: why need to know the kind of earring she wears... bcoz it tends to be the smallest thing on the girls. it would mean you are giving her alot of attention. Next time can buy earring for her. studs/ring type... dun buy wrong earring

block11
23-05-2007, 09:40 PM

if you don't want standard procedure then find some hobbies that both of you have in common... during chatting, casually ask her what she likes to do during weekend or after work / school. it'll be informal and a good chance to get to know each other better :D

if she likes the beach then you can plan for a weekend at sentosa. if she likes theater then you can plan to catch a show at esplanade. if she likes sports then you can do that... and so on :rolleyes:

dominion
23-05-2007, 09:51 PM
practice this
http://virtualunderworld.net/arianeb/dategame.htm?coral-no-serve :D

but really, its more of how you behave than the activity itself
best thing to do is be yourself, because one cant keep up a pretense forever, better to let her see you as you are, and either accept it ornot

d(^_^)b
24-05-2007, 12:12 AM
Process of chattin?

Then I suggest U hold Ur horses.

Juz get to know her first else I think U'll be rushin in too early for a kill only to get killed in the process.

adlas
24-05-2007, 12:12 AM
Bro you want good romantic date, take her somewhere quiet like sentosa with a basket of food and a bottle of wine and sit on the beach eating and looking at the stars. Buy a small bouquet of flowers to give to her when you pick her up for the date. Works for those soft romantic girls, if u dating ah lian biker chick, then need another plan.

covenn
24-05-2007, 12:18 AM
eh dun think im gd enuf yet to give advice. but i do think that its best to be urself. first date yes, but think further...wat if fr the 8th date onwards u cant think of anythin to make it interestin? then probably the girl will think she's shortchanged n it will be very tiring for u too. all the best nontheless!

d(^_^)b
24-05-2007, 12:18 AM
I think he's moving in on the kill too fast though...

:rolleyes:

JWNY
24-05-2007, 12:24 AM
For me personally,

I always bring my date around my "homeground", ie - places i am familiar (so i don't end up like a dork) unless the girl specifies...i would usually initiate the meet-up place.

48 hours before actual date, i would just comb the area to see if there are any things of interest (like event or night market) just to be ready.

I would then bring her to a familiar dining place of mine where i know a few faces so that striking a conversation with the staff would be easy and make the girl less uncomfortable, or at least be able to recomend the nice dishes. "Surprises" are not always a good thing, especially with regards to taste.

Those who love to pamper more, can either bring some jewelry, chocolate, flowers, write poetry (this is me :D ) or even do a simple but polite gesture of sending the lady home.

MOST IMPORTANT - be yourself, hard to quantify a good or bad date...you never know what kind of girl to expect.

JWNY

sean69
24-05-2007, 12:33 AM
give her a good licking in public.. confirm it will be unforgettable for her!!! :D

the.mistress
24-05-2007, 12:37 AM
bring her out to somewhere both of you could probably chill out, have dinner, converse with one another or listen to music etc. places like cosy bay, ti amo, essential brew, cafe del moar or equinox.

no_faith
24-05-2007, 01:16 AM
i have expected funny/negative remarks.

sry every1, i know i tink too much.

let tis thread die off bah. thx. and thx for the earlier advice.

peace;)

dominion
24-05-2007, 10:32 AM
[SIZE="3"][FONT="Garamond"]

48 hours before actual date, i would just comb the area to see if there are any things of interest (like event or night market) just to be ready.

bro, sound like SOP during war leh
did you pick this up in NS? :D

JWNY
24-05-2007, 12:46 PM
bro, sound like SOP during war leh
did you pick this up in NS? :D Partly...another reason was because once my plans were dashed because i was not prepared and i had no Plan B...:o

JWNY

no_faith
24-05-2007, 01:01 PM
bro jwny, wat happen? care to share share?;)

Castrol
24-05-2007, 04:31 PM
are there any ways to give her an unforgettable day?

unless you give her a good bonk on the first date, otherwise nothing is unforgettable. :D

asdfghjkl
24-05-2007, 04:46 PM
yes.. i would say attention is very important.. :cool:

surfer888
24-05-2007, 05:29 PM
unless you give her a good bonk on the first date, otherwise nothing is unforgettable. :D

No lah... many things that can be done to make it really unforgettable.

Strip and run around naked in Orchard Road
Punch the girl's father when you send her home
Get into a 5 car pile up

all definitely memorable... but not recommended. :D

no_faith
24-05-2007, 05:34 PM

first bonk? skali she tells u not as long as her x-bf.
pengz, really an unforgettable first date for both of u.
:D

The_Unrepentant
24-05-2007, 08:33 PM
if you don't want standard procedure then find some hobbies that both of you have in common..

.........:D

The_Unrepentant
24-05-2007, 08:37 PM
bring her to donate blood.:D

~|@|~
24-05-2007, 09:40 PM

you can give her a diamond ring... she sure will not forget you :D

yohooo
24-05-2007, 09:42 PM
Get into a 5 car pile up
all definitely memorable... but not recommended.

hahaha!!! bro, this one i cant stop laughing for 5 mins! hahah u are CREATIVE! :eek: i always thought that someone would come out with some funny but this is beyond my imagination! :p

sniperboy
24-05-2007, 10:19 PM
attentive during conversation... maintain eye contact.. don wonder around even if got naked lady walk pass.

That's.....very difficult.

Anyway, once I tried to take my date on an exciting outing. We visit one of the local sightseeing locations and end up at Labrador park. By then it's already getting dark, I told her "don't worry though, I'm here to provide you safety with hug for my frightened girl"

And that was the last time I heard from her...:o

_AXL_
25-05-2007, 05:04 AM
hahaha!!! bro, this one i cant stop laughing for 5 mins! hahah u are CREATIVE! i always thought that someone would come out with some funny but this is beyond my imagination!

no, he's probably not trying to be creative here. he probably did all those things...:rolleyes:

No lah... many things that can be done to make it really unforgettable.

Get into a 5 car pile up

all definitely memorable... but not recommended.

hello bro, people already said no eye-mo thingy liao, u still come in and post for what???

@ bro Harrier, u mean fine dining? sounds gd but way too posh wor. sounds very materialistic to me and is quite common. apologize if im too offensive.
ur points still well noted. thx.

peace

@ d(^_^)b
not very long.
no car.
as long not in Ks will do.

1 more ting 4got to mention. we are in the process of chatting, knowing more abt each other.
issit me too kan cheong to ask now? sry if it is. sry, now i xiao lu ruan chuang. dunno y.
but i have prepare if things failed.

anyway, more advice pls.

fine dining might backfire cos there r so many etiquettes to follow and stuff. this might make yr dreamgirl uncomfortable and it makes u look to be trying too hard. a simple restaurant for dinner, nothing too noisy and not fast food restaurants. try avoiding the town area lah... holland v has some nice restaurants and r not too ex... no need anything spectacular cos then, u would have a lot to live up to, should there be further dates...

u should have a regular drinking place (pls, not in gl or those seedy type where u can see waitresses rabba the customers for ladies drinks) knowing the servers there is nice, cos they can accomodate to whatever she feels like drinking and not be pressurised into anything. more importantly, choose the battleground wisely cos if u know the terrain well, u r in control and wont look out of place or unsure. however, not wise if u have tried to bed the waitresses there. think no need to tell u this hor??? oh yes, if u r driving, after drinks, dont drive. send her back in a cab and go home. pick up the car the next day. that would show u r responsible enough to value her life than to risk it just bcos it is convenient.

most important thing is not for the date to be unforgettable... but for her to want to come out with u again and again. be real, be yourself, try not to sound over-confident, be friendly to people and biggest thing to do, open your ears and LISTEN to what she has to say. remember, this is not a job interview. so no need to impress that much. be relaxed and show that u want to know more about her.

usually chatting in the 1st date, if she is interested, she will tell u quite a bit about herself. since u r already chatting, remembering what she says means u r really listening rather than just for the sake of getting into her pants. with the number of desperados out there, this would be more than enough to show her that u really care...

so, good luck. nice to know someone out there is sincere towards a girl who sounds like she deserves it. cheers.:D

JWNY
25-05-2007, 08:44 AM
bro jwny, wat happen? care to share share? ;)
It's just this one time (and first time coincidentally) - my planning had gone ashtry due to some hiccups and i had no contingency...so whole day was walking up and down more instead of enjoying the date...total wreck...so now, PLAN :p

JWNY

amimamimo
25-05-2007, 10:32 AM
Actually, almost all of you guys are semi-correct.

It actually depends on the type of gals na dhow wealthy she is. The friend that she hangs out with etc..

For clubbing gal, i recommend lots of cash, lux car to turn her on. Turn her on with the talk of wealth, shopping and materialistic stuff that will make her
drool

For conservative and quiet gal, bring her to a quiet restaurant. No need to dine in posh restaurant. Try to spice up her life.

For talkative gal, just LISTEN all the way and you just have to initiate asking qn once in a while. Ask her family background so you know where to bring her.

For poor gal, just bring her to cheapo restaurant (but still reasonable). It is very easy to impress this type of gal if you have some budget. They are satisfied easily so dont worry to o much to give her present or flower (not in the first date)

yohooo
26-05-2007, 11:26 AM
For clubbing gal, i recommend lots of cash, lux car to turn her on. Turn her on with the talk of wealth, shopping and materialistic stuff that will make her
drool

For conservative and quiet gal, bring her to a quiet restaurant. No need to dine in posh restaurant. Try to spice up her life.

For talkative gal, just LISTEN all the way and you just have to initiate asking qn once in a while. Ask her family background so you know where to bring her.

For poor gal, just bring her to cheapo restaurant (but still reasonable). It is very easy to impress this type of gal if you have some budget. They are satisfied easily so dont worry to o much to give her present or flower (not in the first date)

Wooo... Bro, u have alot of such experience with a diversed variety of girls? :D share leh? hahah