PDA

View Full Version : I bonk the gal that bonked my buddy ...

zenmeyang
23-05-2007, 03:20 PM
Dear Bros,

I am new in the scene, but have been an avid fan of SBF. Really like the stories (both real and fiction) here and hope to be a part of the big family.

Something unusual happened recently, and I wish to share it with all the cheong bros out there.

I have briefly spoken to my cheong buddy and told him this idea. I wanted us to write this story together, since we are both involved (see the word “are” and not “were” here?). At the same time, it will be a brand new style of writing, with 2 writers of different styles, faced with different situations, making different decisions accounting on “first person” basis.

So, if you follow the story, please do not be confused with “I” or “me” …

The title “I bonk the gal that bonked my buddy” … is a title we both can use together… and here we go:

Introduction to my side of the story

Me: Young professional, mid twenties, new in the scene; tall, dark but not handsome. Met a senior cheongster, actually not much older but has been in the scene earlier, and we club together. No introduction of my buddy here as he will do his own. I am also quite good at foosball.

Background: some city in the Land of Dragons, we are regulars in this bar call “No”. Don’t really know the actual meaning of this name as who will give their bar such a name? Maybe it is abbreviation for “Number”, not sure. This club has a foosball table and another game which my buddy will descript further.

We have our havocs in this bar, meeting people, drinking with people, and leaving with people. Basically, wild times. BUT, we have never thought this would happen until we met Lily …

Lily: Young gal in her early twenties, long hair big, black eyes about 170cm tall and a pair of nicely built boobs… (Will save some details here for my buddy to input his first impression)

That day: Friday, as usual, we head down to “No” bar after dinner. Drink, tcss, play foosball. As a team, we were quite good. We have made lotsa friends and competitors (males and females) in the bar. In fact, we have built quite a reputation.

It felt good to be good. Can you imagine a gal walking towards the foosball table with her female friends and say “See those guys, they are really good !” then put on a smile like they have met their idols and introducing them to their friends. Yes, we got these week in, week out … yeah ! tiah liao mah song !

While sweating and whacking the foosball away, at the corner of my right eye, appeared a figure. Not an hour-glass, but still good enough to catch my eyes. Looking above the heads of those new-found “fans”, my sight followed and straight line to her face. Not the prettiest, but glows in the dim lights… after some time, I was told her name is …Lily

I shall stop here and get my buddy to post his introduction. We are not here for points or claps, but simply wanted to try a new way to present a situation and share our experience. Hopefully you guys like our idea.

Castrol
23-05-2007, 05:13 PM
I shall stop here and get my buddy to post his introduction.

who's your buddy? :confused:

tonnypg
Shall camp here..await for the next chapter...
:D

geckoSG
Wah Piang, youngsters nowsaday very innovative liao, even write story must
come out with new pattern... Admirable spirit... We old people should learn...

blackjack_king
23-05-2007, 05:19 PM
hopefully threadstarter n buddy not the same person. scared got split personality

geckoSG
23-05-2007, 05:20 PM
hopefully threadstarter n buddy not the same person. scared got split personality

Bro, that still ok... wait til later the threadstarter, buddy and gal are the
same person... then you worry!

zenmeyang
23-05-2007, 05:32 PM

haha .. you more innovative ...

Thanks, bro.

Anyway, you can be sure me and my buddy are different person, and the gal will not appear here to write her side of the story.

ultra88man
23-05-2007, 05:40 PM
up u !

nice introduction ! I wonder who is your buddy ... camping here !!

surfer888
23-05-2007, 05:53 PM
Don't know why but somehow I get this feeling that this is based on some bar in Shenzhen.

paisehlah
23-05-2007, 11:02 PM
Dear All,
First of all, please excuse me for my lousy English. Paisehlah!

I think my buddy has written most of it. In order not to confuse fellow readers, I shall call him as Tank and me as Yang. I am a few years senior than Tank, slightly shorter than Lily.:o Definitely small size than Tank, he is well-built and have a tough look. We do have another friend who joined us once a while. As I always told them, each time going out with them I can only wait for the left over. Because, this guy (Ken) is very handsome and fit, while Tank is muscular and tall, me, simply short and fat……….haha!

It was been quite sometimes since I last visited pub/bar, as most of them have too many FL begging for money which I hate. We happened to visit this bar after a dinner gathering with some friends. We found that this is quite a good place to relax, rather than pick up. So since beginning of this year, we have frequent the place regularly.

OK, some much for my introduction.

paisehlah
23-05-2007, 11:04 PM
As mentioned by Tank, during one usual nite, (I think it was around March, I need to check my calendar in office to get the exact date as I am now outstation), after beating all the people at the foosball, we decided to play the shuffle-board.

Shuffle-board is a game play on a table (board) about 6.3m (L) by 50cm (W) without cushion like billard, which stands about 80cm from the floor. It is divided into two halves, each half have no points zone, 1 points zone which covers larger space, and follow by 2, 3 and 4 points respectively with similar size such that, 4 points lies at the edge of the board. Each game, a player throw 4 disc, (20mm thick and 50mm in diameter) and total the points score from each disc thrown towards the other end of the board. Player with highest points win the game.

paisehlah
23-05-2007, 11:06 PM
It was during this shuffle board game that we met Lily, funny thing was that she said she knew that we are the two that were very good at foosball that she played with us before. I think Tank great skill must have impressed a nos of ladies, especially when he plays striker position.

After that, I exchanged phone nos with her and continue to chat and drink before we end the nite about 1:30am.

For the next coming Friday, I remembered Ken with lady friend whom both Ken and Tank known, were also around. In the end, Tank sent his lady friend home, while Ken, Lily and myself went for BBQ mutton for supper. Since Lily and me live in the same district, we both took a cab home, during the whole trip, I was wondering whether I should rest my hand around her shoulder or her waist, in the end, I gave up. Well, with handsome, fit, and tough guys around, I better don’t embarrass myself. On top of that Lily is not the kind of lady I am very keen to get to know better type. There goes another Friday.

For one of the Friday, thing turned out very differently. We started to play dice and as usual loser drink, that nite 3 of us drank quite a bit. Half way through the game, Tank and Lily went to the dance floor, when they were back to the table, could see that they both were perspiring and with smiling face. You guys want to make a guess? We then continue with our dice game before we called it a nite. I took a cab home while Tank sent Lily home with his transportation.

I will stop here and let Tank continue his part.........

paisehlah
23-05-2007, 11:13 PM
Sorry system error resulted in 4 duplications and I break them into 3.
Sincere apology.

Have a nice evening!

ToxicQueen
24-05-2007, 01:16 AM

both of u are simply very cute.. make me laugh n made my day. :p

anyway, hope both of u ( i mean the ones who started this thread) can spice up yr stories.. i loved reading nice n sexifying stories.. :)
thks 4 sharing.

AD69
24-05-2007, 02:11 AM
New writing style with 2 writers. This I got to read too.

hockz
24-05-2007, 07:08 AM
Camping here. Nice starting:D

paisehlah
24-05-2007, 07:49 AM
Hi all,
Before Bro Tank continue his side of story, I would like to add a little more of details.

As mentioned earlier, we were there for relaxation, beer, foosball and shuffle-board. Lily was a little surprised when she heard that and on the other hand she commented that it was indeed a good way to relax. As for her, I was rather surprised that she went to “No” alone.

Later, we realized that being a teacher, a member and winning numerous awards she has limited friends to hang out and also careful with her action in public.

Sometimes, I wonder who is the one who has the objective to go there, Lily or us, probably you guys can decide for yourselves as we continue……………

geckoSG
24-05-2007, 08:29 AM
Wow,new pattern.....1 collect wood,the other start fire.....

Then we come and roast the wild catch and camp... LOLz...

Zoick
24-05-2007, 09:24 AM
Very interesting style of writting. Looking forward.

donnieboi
24-05-2007, 09:33 AM
popcorn anyone? :D

shadowfiend
24-05-2007, 11:47 AM
Pass me the popcorn and I'll get the soda. :D

donnieboi
24-05-2007, 02:30 PM
Hey Bro TD!

Long time no see you guy kopi liao... Been bz lately... see when meeting up again leh! :p

Castrol
24-05-2007, 03:19 PM
Wow,new pattern.....1 collect wood,the other start fire.....

just like what the 2 guys did in brokeback mountain. :D

clifeic
24-05-2007, 04:16 PM
set up camp to follow the story:)

zenmeyang
24-05-2007, 07:31 PM
I shall elaborate what Yang has mentioned earlier … we went to the dance floor and came back to our seats “perspiring and smiling” …

Back track a bit, after Yang got Lily’s number, they have been communicating daily via smses and msn. I was not in the picture and zero form of any kind of communications. I only met Lily in “No”. Also, due to my “star” status, and flocking “fans”, I didn’t “hugh” her much in the club.

That night, probably the third time I met Lily after knowing her (cos I have no impression of her playing foosball with me before, therefore I don’t know that was the “how many” time she “met” me), as usual, we turn up at “No” playing foosball then Lily arrived. Then, came a group of people, who do not really play foosball properly, but just “peng satay”, spinning and spinning the poor rods away. I got fed-up and stopped playing. We went to our table and ordered quite some drinks and start playing dice games.

After a while, we might have drunk a lot. We became tipsy and touchy. Then, Lily (with the help of alcohol) became more daring, started to caress me, as Lily sat beside me and Yang is across the table, such that Yang cannot see whatever happened. But I believed he sensed something going on under the table.

She lingered her fingers on my thigh, running them up and down, stopping at my crotch area, seducing! Slowly, I (with little help of the same alcohol, keh siao mah) joined her actions, making sure, I stopped at the sensitive area. Even with the loud music blasting, I am quite sure I can make out some moaning sound from her, when my fingers were near her sensitive areas. Two teasers!

Then, she grabbed my hands and led me to the dance floor, away from Yang. We danced… We moved… We lambada’ed… We touched… We caressed… Enjoying every move and every touch from her with my eyes closed. Felt good… Really good… I am sure my didi, although not touched, was brushed somehow and woke up a little.

Lips… my lips … felt something soft, something wet, something similar in texture. Her lips … luscious, wet … her tongue, soft and tender, came to meet my lips. Without opening my eyes, I slightly opened my mouth, and let her tongue in. Opened my eyes, I saw her enjoying the kiss, enjoying the soft touches of my hands that were now on her butt. A little moan … I reciprocated by introducing my tongue to hers. They were like long lost friends, they felt each other, they embraced each other and they wriggled each other like no tomorrow.

My didi rose to attention, like “Majulah Singapura” was sung by Madonna. He is so naughty that he went moving around her crotch area… not looking for an entrance, but simply teasing her. This time, I guarantee I heard moaning, soft, wanting moaning. Locked in the middle of the dance floor, not paying attention to the hundreds of eyes watching, we went into our own world. A world with the only two of us, not in love, but definitely in lust.

Our tongue fought for about twenty minutes non-stop, but it seemed endless. Then, I broke it off and continued dancing like nothing had happened. Ego is too high on me to let her have it her way. At the same time, I have to “fans” in the club. I looked around, some familiar faces were looking at us, most of them females. From their look, I guess they must be thinking how nice if they were her… hahaha … (only my wishful thinking lah)

We danced for a while and head back to our table. That’s when Yang saw us back perspiring and smiling…

I am sorry the story from my part has come out slow as I am still under moderation. 多多包涵。

zenmeyang
24-05-2007, 07:44 PM
Hi bros,

In the beginning, I did mentioned that we wrote this story not for points, we just hope to share our unusual sexperience with all bros out there in a new writing style.

Apart from some kind bros who left some comments, we do not know if this writing style is acceptable to you. Therefore, we hope if bros like it, please put in some encouraging words, or if you are to busy to do so, just up our points. I also like to thank bro ultra88man for encouragement.

Thanks again !

(Preview) Up next ... Yang has got his fair share of Lily...

paisehlah
24-05-2007, 08:23 PM
(Preview) Up next ... Yang has got his fair share of Lily...

Dear Bro,
It is rather difficult for me to continue from here as I almost lost touch of the sequence. Need to defragment my hard disk before I can gather all the details. However, I think you miss the portion at the end of the nite when you were abt the sent her home, what did she say to you inside the car?

I think you should complete this part before I continue.........

errr............tmr Friday liao............TGIF.....:p

birdie8819
24-05-2007, 08:31 PM
Veru interesting and sometimes confusing for two of you to write this story , anyway try your best to give it all . Well done !!!!

paisehlah
24-05-2007, 09:15 PM
Veru interesting and sometimes confusing for two of you to write this story , anyway try your best to give it all . Well done !!!!

Thanks! Sorry being very confusing, I am sure we will try our best.
Would you like to make a guess who bonked Lily first?

Once again, thanks for your support.

yohooo
24-05-2007, 10:12 PM
Thanks! Sorry being very confusing, I am sure we will try our best.
Would you like to make a guess who bonked Lily first?

no worries bro, it can be confusing but just try ur best. it's a new style so it's interesting. :p

maybe 1 small suggestion is that u and ur buddy can put down the nick(i.e. Tank or Yang) before the continuation of the story, in case bros didnt see the nick posting.

mind clarify? bro paisehlah is Yang and bro zenmeyang is Tank? sorry because the ur nicks a bit misleading :o

i would say Tank since u mentioned that Tank sent her home that night.

paisehlah
25-05-2007, 10:04 AM
To the bro who wrote this,
Stop yr craps!!Split personality?? Deduct u!!!
You were bascially exercising your rights, I hold nothing against you. 2 points or my remaining 15 points gone, OK with me.

Just want to tell you that, my buddy, Tank and myself are also taking our previledge being the member to write our story. We are not trying to prove anything to anyone in the forum, just sharing......nothing else.

So I am encouraging you to do what you like, while we will continue our story. And I do hope that this is OK with you.

Thank you and Good luck!

Yang

amimamimo
25-05-2007, 10:15 AM
Im waiting for the next story. When is it coming out?

PuTonRen
25-05-2007, 12:01 PM
Dear Bros,

I am new in the scene, but have been an avid fan of SBF. Really like the stories (both real and fiction) here and hope to be a part of the big family.

Something unusual happened recently, and I wish to share it with all the cheong bros out there.

Dear Bros,

Your encounter is indeed unusual, this old man also read with enjoyment. After having been in China for so many years, I never had this kind of encounter before. Please do continue to share with brothers here, as I believe, young and old, we will benefit from your experience.

As I know the two persons in this encounter, I can assure you that this is a true encounter. I am just angry that they wrote more in details than when they related the encounter to me. Uhmmmmm. they have kept the best to share with brothers in the SBF. From now on, I shall not listen to what they say, but to read what they write.

Bros.. Keep it up, and we shall learn from you, for that, I am sure.

Hahahah...

paisehlah
25-05-2007, 12:21 PM
I can assure you that this is a true encounter. I am just angry that they wrote more in details than when they related the encounter to me.

Senior Bro PTR,
What is there to tell infront of people like you? We respect you like many other bros here.

I do hope that our memory can serve us right because, I see that my buddy Tank (zenmeyang) has mixed up a bit on the sequence of the encountered.

Take Care!

Yang

forumer
25-05-2007, 01:30 PM
kinda hard to read... but something new

paisehlah
25-05-2007, 09:03 PM
Dear Bro yohooo,
mind clarify? bro paisehlah is Yang and bro zenmeyang is Tank? sorry because the ur nicks a bit misleading .
I am also trying to find a better solution to avoid the confusion, unless we switch using our own SB nickname. Prob you fellas can decide.

i would say Tank since u mentioned that Tank sent her home that night.
Well, since Tank is not avail, I shall continue........

paisehlah
25-05-2007, 09:07 PM
Im waiting for the next story. When is it coming out?

I will continue now.......
Before that, special thanks to bro (^_^)b & o2-xda.

paisehlah
25-05-2007, 09:39 PM
cont.............. by Yang

The next day, Tank told me that Lily actually told him that, they could go any where he liked........:eek: I was thinking Mai Tu Liao. However, in the end, Tank simply sent her home without any inquiry on what should be concluded. I shall let him elaborate on this part.

For the next coming Friday, we sms each other to confirm that clubbing again. As usual we drank beer, played foosball, shuffle-board and dice. Tank and Lily were at the dance floor once a while and I was left alone.....:( . They enjoyed themselves pretty much.

In the later part of the evening, Tank had something on and left us. Lily somehow, met an old friend (guy) at the other table, she had to butterfly the two tables. Seeing me bored, she then invited me for a dance, it was all the disco music until it turned to sentimental song. When I started to hold her, my mind was thinking that this is not the kind a lady that I am looking for and also she has been closed with Tank, I should not done anything behind my buddy.
(sidetrack a bit........her waist not small.............haha)

So after the dance, we returned to our table and she started to move to her friend table. I was bored and played with my phone. In the end, I decided to leave her with her friend. I could sense that she has drank quite a bit liao. Immediately, after I board the taxi, I sent her an sms, telling her that I have reached home; she replied, saying that she was surprised that I reached home so soon. Anyway, I was trying to test her whether she was OK or not.

There goes another outing at the bar.

Dear Bros,
Sorry for keeping you guys for all the boring part, but I think this was how the event proceed.
Sorry, I got to go out and will be back to continue my part of the story.

Have a nice Friday nite to all of you.

Vectra
26-05-2007, 10:12 PM
As I know the two persons in this encounter, I can assure you that this is a true encounter. I am just angry that they wrote more in details than when they related the encounter to me. Uhmmmmm. they have kept the best to share with brothers in the SBF. From now on, I shall not listen to what they say, but to read what they write.

Bro, I second you. Surprising SBF is not like the SBF of old where FR or experience are being shared at bigger context. Now we have plenty of samsters that write one sentence reply...:rolleyes:

zenmeyang
28-05-2007, 12:49 PM
cont.............. by Yang

The next day, Tank told me that Lily actually told him that, they could go any where he liked........:eek: I was thinking Mai Tu Liao. However, in the end, Tank simply sent her home without any inquiry on what should be concluded. I shall let him elaborate on this part.

Hi bros, this is Tank. Sorry for being away and could not continue writing over the weekends. Thanks bro paisehlah (aka Yang) for adding his part on this unusual sexperience.

I shall continue from my first frence kiss with Lily and what happened that night where she said "we can go anywhere" ...

After that passionate kiss, I regretted something. Something that made me lost the first base...

I have arranged for one of my other galfrens to "accompany" me that night and I am suppose to pick her up after she finished her shift at 1.30am. I never expected things to be happening so fast with Lily...

At about 1230, although very high, tactically, I told Lily I need to go off, she can either stay with Yang or I can send her back. I have made good calculations, based on where Yang told me she stayed (5-10 mins away), I could send her back, raba raba a bit, and maybe a quickie, before I rush back for my pre-arranged entertainment.

As expected, she said she will leave with me and I bade my buddy farewell. In the car, I keh siao (we somehow gave her the impression that we dun talk about her over the week days) ask her where she live, her reply surprised me ! knn, very far, have to speed to and fro to come back for my "appointment".

So, I pressed my accelerator to the max and send her to her place. In the car, she continued to be very touchy. Sometimes, she also felt herself and giving soft moans. See her like that, didi also buay tahan, marikita again.

When we reach around her area, I tried to ask for exact location.

First, she said "我们去唱歌好吗?"

I :" .... ???...." (no reply, dun know what she meant.

then, she said "随便去那里,你决定"

The first thing on my mind was ...knn, ya lan gong tao !!! use "lan" hit head !!
I also too high on my principal, die-die also never thought of cancelling the earlier appointment (gals, I am a good man right ?)

I said: "今晚不行,我还是送你回家吧"

I will never in my life thought that someday these words could come out from my mouth ...
In some annoyance, she lead me back to her place. But I still manage to have a 5 mins frenching with her (cannot resist the lips, tongue and touch of Tank ! Hahaha !) at her doorsteps.

Then, I "chit kee you" piah back to pick my "appointment" up. Thinking back now, no regrets lah, we had a superb time that night, but that's another story if bros are interested.

So, in conclusion, that night can consider it as foreplay with one, release with one.

Here, pretty much bros have figured out who got the first bonk. BUT, did I really blew away everything ? stay tune to Yang's continuation .. .. Thanks!

d(^_^)b
28-05-2007, 08:22 PM
I will continue now.......
Before that, special thanks to bro (^_^)b & o2-xda.

Can I now choose 2 deduct Ur points for spellin my name wrong?

paisehlah
30-05-2007, 11:44 AM
Can I now choose 2 deduct Ur points for spellin my name wrong?

Bro,
Can lah!
But I cut and paste one leh, so you cannot spell or type your name?:D

Anyway, thanks for your support.

Yang

sToNeCoLd
30-05-2007, 12:01 PM
This is as close as deciphering the Da Vinci code. Damn confusing. 1 word of advice; Keep it simple & stay with 1 or 2nick. Too many names & nicks really complicates a simple FRs or stories. :cool:

My 2ct worth.

paisehlah
30-05-2007, 01:22 PM
This is as close as deciphering the Da Vinci code. Damn confusing. 1 word of advice; Keep it simple & stay with 1 or 2nick. Too many names & nicks really complicates a simple FRs or stories.

Sorry Bro!
May be you guys prefer us to use zenmeyang and paisehlah than Tank and Yang? Please comment, we will rephrase in our future posting.
zenmeyang = Tank
paisehlah = Yang

Apologise for the confusion caused. In the meantime, my new update...
Happy reading........

paisehlah
30-05-2007, 01:28 PM
Sorry, extremely busy week for me, not to keep you guys waiting, my update……..

After the incident on Friday nite, Lily started to sms me rather frequently during working days, very soon she started to exchange our msn account. (I will try to include some msn chat details in my future posting)

I still don know why suddenly we started to get closer to each other, prob she felt that the other nite she has neglected. Anyway, we chat (msn) during working hours and at nite as well before we said good bye to each other until sleeping hour.

TGIF again, 3 of us met at the pub again.

Anyway, after usual foosball and shuffle-board game, we started to play dice, being more acquaintance to each other, all of us were more into the games. Not so sure whether Tank got raba raba with Lily below the table or not, for sure 3 of us drank quite a bit.

It was around 12:30am that Tank decided to leave earlier and that left only Lily and me for the nite. We played a few rounds of shuffle-board and have a few rounds of beer as well, then decided to call it a day. As we both were very high with alcohol, we decided to take a walk around the area before catching taxi home.

We ere holding hands while strolling, slowly she leaned nearer and nearer to me, and my hand now around her waist, she turned toward me and our lips locked against each other and we started a very passionate kiss just by the street, under the bright street light. In order not to be seen or caught by someone else, I pulled her towards the bus stop nearby.

Again we engaged in long and deep frenching and my hand started to explore further southwards, slipped my hand into her jeans then the undies, Wao! Super wet, I scooped it with 2 fingers and put them into her mouth and then both our mouths. The taste and feeling were excellent. The situation was getting a bit out of control, I thought it was time to send her home.

It was quite a long journey, she sat close by my chest whereby allowing me to have the chance to slipped my hand into her shirt. She got a @#$% sensitive set of neh neh, body shivered especially when the nipple was being touched. I must admit that most neh neh appear big to me, as I got very small palm………..haha!

All the while, I was thinking what should I do next……………..
Before, I could come out with an idea, we have reached her home. I told her I would catch another taxi after seeing her into her house.

Upon reaching level 6 of her house, she opened the door, we were greeted by her pet, Ronaldo of MU (no offence against MU supporters, it was indeed a name of the MU star). Ronaldo is a Miniature Pinscher in brown colour. Luckily, Ronaldo did not bark to awake her sleeping parents. There was a flat aquarium hanging by the wall whereby the lighting of the aquarium provided the required light for us to get into the house.

Before I could decide what to do next, I have already followed her to her room. A very simple set up room with just a bed and 2 cabinets, nothing else. After get Ronaldo out of her room, she closed the door and one by one she removed her cloth, left only with her panty. Nosebleed….. climbed over to the bed, covered herself with the blanket and slept,.

Siao Liao!!!…… what should I do ???? Already 3am…….many things came to my mind…………will my OC call? What will Tank react should I bonked her? What does she want? Shall I go or stay? Leave/Bonk with regrets .........etc.,

zenmeyang
30-05-2007, 05:34 PM
Sorry Bro!
May be you guys prefer us to use zenmeyang and paisehlah than Tank and Yang? Please comment, we will rephrase in our future posting.
zenmeyang = Tank
paisehlah = Yang

Apologise for the confusion caused. In the meantime, my new update...
Happy reading........

This is zenmeyang, bro paisehlah from now on, we do not use Tank and Yang, just use zenmeyang and paisehlah.

Since Lily already naked liao .. you better continue before you get zapped !!

Thank you all bros/readers for your comments ... please feel free throw us your advises and suggestions. We are newbies, please forgive us if we have been confusing, we will accomodate as much as possible so that you can find pleasure reading our story.

ultra88man
30-05-2007, 05:39 PM
What will Tank react should I bonked her? What does she want? Shall I go or stay? Leave/Bonk with regrets .........etc.,

yo bros/writers, just use paisehlah and zenmeyang will do. not a bad sexperience, up you.

please carry on asap... i also quite kan zheong how the two of you handle the situation.

paisehlah
30-05-2007, 05:54 PM
Since Lily already naked liao .. you better continue before you get zapped !!

Bro,
You are pressurizing me huh? NB, got to take some time to write before "cum"ing to your part......:o

Not so easy to write lah, you know very well, my angmoh bad one, limited vocab leh. May be I showed you and the rest, on the chat log that I have copied after that nite encountered. This helps to solve the mystery........is there?

Thanks!

OK for the msn chat log.......... (apologise that they are in Chinese, will continue with detail soon)

Lily说 (12:49):
就像那天阿

Lily说 (12:50):
我心里很紧张

Paisehlah..... 说 (12:50):
那一天?

Paisehlah..... 说 (12:50):
为什么?

星期五

万一被发现怎么办

Paisehlah..... 说 (12:51):

Paisehlah..... 说 (12:54):
我要出去时候,房门锁了, 我不知道,老开不了

Lily说 (12:54):
我锁的阿

Paisehlah..... 说 (12:55):
你厉害

Paisehlah..... 说 (12:55):
我喝很多了

Paisehlah..... 说 (12:56):
后来才明白

Lily说 (12:57):

Paisehlah..... 说 (12:58):
开不了门,当然紧张呀

Lily说 (12:59):
我是怕人闯进来

Lily说 (12:59):
所以锁的

Paisehlah..... 说 (12:59):
你什么时候锁的?

Paisehlah..... 说 (13:00):
还是不让我出去?

Paisehlah..... 说 (13:01):
出去了,你的狗狗没有缠着我,我没看见它,后来我就走了。

Lily说 (13:02):
一进门就锁了

Paisehlah..... 说 (13:02):

Paisehlah..... 说 (13:02):
坦白告诉我,你想要吗?

Lily说 (13:03):
我要上课了

Lily说 (13:03):
晚上说

paisehlah
30-05-2007, 06:02 PM
you better continue before you get zapped !!

Bro,
you very good hor........immediately, I kena zapped 3 points by a senoir uncle samster.
Jialat leh, my angmoh not good also buay sai..........how to continue like that....:(
Anyway, fellas brudder & sista, please leave me with 10 points, so that I can continue with my story........OK?

Thanks a lot!

paisehlah
05-06-2007, 11:39 PM
Dear All,
Sorry for the late update........

Seeing her lying motionless on the bed, I climbed on top of her with the blanket separating us. Planting my lip onto her, surprisingly she wasn’t asleep, soon our tongues fought either one was not giving way. It lasted for a few minutes before I flipped the blanket exposing her twin peak, at least a C-cup, grabbing each in one hand, I began to suck them vigorously like a new born piglet. Her skin was very fair and smooth, buay tahan. Her moaned was unique, weak and pitiful kind of tone, listen liao also high. However, I got to stop her from increasing her volume, I planted my finger into her mouth.

Her nipples were just the nice size to my liking, one in my mouth and tickle the other one, could feel that getting hard and I thought it was time to show her my shaft. Kneeling by the right shoulder, I unzipped my fly, exposing my red hard shaft just by the side of her right face. She automatically raised her head and engulfed the whole shaft into her mouth, wah, sibeh song, long time never have such feeling. Her tongue was amazing, while stroking my shaft with her mouth, her tongue didn’t stop at all, kept on playing with the tip of the shaft.

To return favour, I removed the blanket from her lower body, could see the panty was wet right at the middle, slide my finger underneath her panty then into her love hole, super wet and sticky as well. In order not to waste the tasty juice, I stopped her from what she was doing. Stood by the bed, I quickly removed my shirt, jeans and underwear, pull off her panty, exposing the green. I lied right in front of her love hole, spread opened her clits I began to taste her juice. Occasionally, insert my fingers, yeah two fingers into her. Again not to let her carried over with what she was enjoying by showing of her unique moaning, I got to cover her mouth with my soaked fingers. I was sure that she would not want to wake up the two persons that slept the next door.

To keep up the momentum, I started of with missionary position, as the hole was super wet, my didi was able to enter without much effort. I pumped as hard as I could, the atmosphere was great, I didn’t know the effect of alcohol could bring us to this level. I think alcohol has brought out the hidden feeling in us. A little while later, I switched to my favourite position, with her lying side way, I sat on her left leg, lifted her right leg pointed toward the ceiling. Slowly position my shaft into her pussy, so we were actually crisscrossed each other. I enjoyed this position as there is maximum body contact, deep penetration and can keep the hand busy as well…………….hehe! This position allows you to rock like cowboy. Holding her right leg against my body, my right hand was busy squeezing her big neh neh. I could tell that she was enjoying herself very much, as her moaned and facial expression really shown everything.

As we continued further, she was getting more awake while I was getting more tired. Suddenly, I was pushed onto the bed and she climbed on top of me, began to ride like no tomorrow. With her whole body weight exerted on me and my little tool, I knew I was going to reach a point of no return. Pushing her aside, I came in no time, a huge load of cum surging out right from the bottom of my well. All the load did not go into waste as I contained them with my elongated foreskin, I then pushed her head toward my didi, without any hesitation, she dry clean my didi swallow every drop of my cum. Wao!, never did I experience such an orgasm.

She moved toward me, we kissed, (not sure whether got to taste my own cum) then she knocked off onto the bed. Without further delayed, I put on my cloth and prepared to leave. Opps! The door was locked, for a moment, I was panic light hell. After regain my conscious, I unlocked the door, again greeted by Ronaldo. Indeed a very obedient pet god, it did not make a single sound. Opened the main door, closed it carefully, I took the lift down to the ground floor. About 2 mins walk, I reached the main guard house and quickly head for home.

By the time I reached home, it was already 4+am, oc was sleeping sound, I sneaked onto the bed quietly and slept for less than 30 mins, before I worked up by 5am for my golf game.

paisehlah
05-06-2007, 11:59 PM
Please allow me to add some msn chat,

Paisehlah说 (10:16):
对了,问你一个问题,你的sex drive 高吗?

Lily说 (10:18):
什么意思?用中文

Lily说 (10:18):
明确一点,不会乱回答

Paisehlah说 (10:20):
性欲/性要求

Lily说 (10:20):
我想是的

Lily说 (10:21):
但没有也不会难受

Paisehlah说 (10:21):

Paisehlah说 (10:21):
那么如果有的话,一期望的次数呢?

Lily说 (10:23):
你是说一晚??

Paisehlah说 (10:24):
1晚,那也太厉害了吧。一个星期

Lily说 (10:25):
一星期最是天天都有

Paisehlah说 (10:26):
那么也太厉害了,是现在的要求,还是希望结婚后?

Lily说 (10:27):
现在是,结婚后各自的工作,压力、身体状况等等而定,当然最也是天天

Paisehlah说 (10:28):
如果这样的话,不是需要好几个伙伴?

Lily说 (10:29):
不会,我老公这方面应该不差的

差的我不会喜欢

没有发展的可能

Paisehlah说 (10:30):
那么如果我突然有要求,你会接受吗?

Lily说 (10:30):
现在天时地利人和

Paisehlah说 (10:31):
怎么讲?

Lily说 (10:31):
如果是婚后,免谈

Paisehlah说 (10:32):
现在天时地利人和=OK?

Lily说 (10:32):
现在大家可以凭感觉,气氛环境有了,当然顺理成章的发生

Lily说 (10:33):
还有确保不会伤害对方

Paisehlah说 (10:34):
应该是这样的。

Lily说 (10:34):
你同意

Paisehlah说 (10:34):
对了,不戴套,你不怕怀孕吗?

Paisehlah说 (10:35):
同意你的看法!

Lily说 (10:35):
是.我那天也想问你这个问题

Lily说 (10:35):
你怎么都没准备的

Paisehlah说 (10:36):
我的东西是活动力很强。

Lily说 (10:36):
还那几天是安全期

Paisehlah说 (10:36):
所以要小心

Lily说 (10:36):
带套我不喜欢

Paisehlah说 (10:37):
为什么?

Lily说 (10:37):
没有肌肤之亲的感觉阿

Lily说 (10:38):
那种贴合和缠绵会打折

Paisehlah说 (10:40):
会吗?

Lily说 (10:40):

Paisehlah说 (10:42):
对我来说,几乎差别不大,还是快!

Lily说 (10:42):
你做爱不用心

Paisehlah说 (10:43):
为什么这么说?

Lily说 (10:44):
用体会的来做爱你不会说这种话

Paisehlah说 (10:44):
我觉得我很专心了!

Lily说 (10:45):
专感觉对方

Paisehlah说 (10:45):
这个我觉得感觉不到

Lily说 (10:45):
教不来的,自己体会

Lily说 (10:46):
你的那个XX能不能感觉到女生里面的皮肤

Lily说 (10:46):
有皱褶,有平滑,有凸点

Paisehlah说 (10:47):
可能我自己反应比较强烈,所以没有体会到对方情况。所以我总觉得,不知道女人的高潮感
觉。

Paisehlah说 (10:47):
感觉不是很明显的,尤其水多的时候。

Lily说 (10:48):
我喜欢男生能想象自己是指挥家,把握节奏,把握深浅,做主导

Lily说 (10:49):
知道怎么做身下的女生又会有什么反应

Lily说 (10:50):
自己控制不住时怎样缓解,这些都是男生要用感觉体会的

Paisehlah说 (10:52):
所以,水多。。水可以顺舟,也可以

Lily说 (10:53):
笨蛋,当然是谁多咯

Lily说 (10:53):
水多罗

Lily说 (10:54):
说明兴奋,说明男生令女生兴奋

So much for now. Will update very soon......Have a nice evening!

zenmeyang
07-06-2007, 02:41 PM
shall we stop ?

I think the juicy stuffs took too long to cum, therefore no interest even the sexy parts are starting now.

if bros think that we should stop, we will ...

so that, we need not crack our brains to write about ...

1) bro paisehlah's bonk in a sauna

2) my bbbj and CIM in office

3) bro paisehlah's sexciting bonk in one of the rooms in "No" bar

4) finally, my first bonk ...

ciao !

paisehlah
08-06-2007, 09:25 AM
shall we stop ?

I think the juicy stuffs took too long to cum, therefore no interest even the sexy parts are starting now.

Dear Bro zenmeyang,
I will continue with another episode soon.
I think prob due to the previous confusion, some have lost their interest. Or than that, I think my writing is not juicy enough to arouse their attention.

What do you think?

Errrr...........Today is...........:p

big_risk_taker
08-06-2007, 12:11 PM
shall we stop ?

if bros think that we should stop, we will ...

so that, we need not crack our brains to write about ...

1) bro paisehlah's bonk in a sauna

2) my bbbj and CIM in office

3) bro paisehlah's sexciting bonk in one of the rooms in "No" bar

4) finally, my first bonk ...

ciao !

bonk in a sauna?? wau...won't that be too 'HOT' to handle??

zenmeyang
22-06-2007, 04:17 PM
Sorry for the long break …

We met with some job pressures; luckily I got out of it faster. While my buddy is still working very hard on it, I think I shall continue my part till he is back… cannot let down some of the “fans” here with good comments and PMs …

I have to say: MSN, how can we live without you …

One Tuesday afternoon, nothing really much to do in office, got Lily’s MSN address from paisehlah and “add”ed her.

She was surprise to see me online and say something like busy people like you also chat online? Well, her impression of me was always busy running here and there, have many galfrens and busy with work. At this stage, she had, if I remembered correctly, bonked twice with paisehlah. So we chatted many nothings for a while. Then …

Lily:
午餐时间了,吃什么?

Zenmeyang:
吃面

Lily:
谁下面给你吃? (In China, supposingly meant: who is cooking noodles for you?)

Zenmeyang:
你下面给我吃啊 ! (fell nicely into my trap!!!!)

Lily:
你休想! (she sensed that I was being naughty !)

Zenmeyang:
我就想,难道你不想?

Lily:
不想。。

Lily:
我想你下面给我吃。。。(who’s trapped ??!!)

Zenmeyang:
我公司今天没人,你来我就下面给你吃

Lily:
你把地址发给我,我下班过来 …

I sent her the address, but did not bother whether she will come or not. Actually was thinking most likely she would not since she has already bonked with paisehlah, although she did not know paisehlah already told me everything…

techienator
22-06-2007, 04:46 PM
wow.. another interesting and exciting narration coming up soon?? bro, dun keep us waiting for too long.. :)

zenmeyang
22-06-2007, 05:02 PM
“ting tong” .. .. my office door bell chimed.

I walk to the door and to my surprise (very little actually, which gal can stand the charm of zenmeyang!), there stand Lily. Very different from who she was in the club .. .. more cute, more demure, more gal-next-door .. .. a breadth of fresh air .. .. not like what paisehlah described to me, tigeress on bed. Amazingly, how different … but soon I would see the other side of her …

Tactically, I show her my office, walked around. My office is such that, the whole area can be seen from the full height glass, except the enclosed storeroom. Swee swee, we stopped near the storeroom, and she asked in Chinese “这是什么门?”

“储藏室!” (deep inside me “hee, hee, scared you dun ask only”)

She then walked over to turn the knob and walked in, and I quickly followed. She knew I was near behind her, she suddenly turn over and faced me. Our nose were 3-4cm apart, then she asked “这是你下面给我吃的地方吗?” I hope no one is thinking about noodles now… hehehe

I did not say anything; I just put on a smile. One thing about me is that I never make the first move. Not that I howlian, but more that I enjoy gals who fell willingly into my arms and do everything. Also, if “flip face”, I can push away everything.

Seeing me without moving an inch, she knew that she has to “transform”, faster than TRANSFORMER can “aeh-aeh-aeh-aeh”, she plunge her lips to mine. I knew I have the upper hand liao; I just casually joined in the kiss.

She became more aggressive, and started to unbuttoned my shirt .. .. I still got the heart to tell her “当心点,我不想一会要找针线缝钮扣。。。” she looked up at me, kissing down my chest, smiled a little…like a little piglet, she kissed, nipped and sucked my nipples … shiok !!

She found my belt, unhooked it, down the zip, pulled down the pants in split seconds, faster than I can bent over pull her T-shirt out of her head and unclip her bra (i also not slow, ok). In no time, the tigeress woke up the lion (from Singapore mah) ! Me with didi in full attention, facing her … no her 2 bonkers (oh, did I mentioned 36D ??!!) Those hooters were staring at me invitingly which of course my hands needs no further invitation. Rounded the mounts, circled the 50cts coins (dunno why everyone use this term), but did not touch the nipples, she so much wanted.

Slurping back my saliva, I said “好大,很配我的手。。。” came the reply “它们为你而生。。。” wah lao eh …

dough
22-06-2007, 06:07 PM
a bit confusing but quite nice to read. is Lily from China?

zenmeyang
22-06-2007, 06:24 PM
My first twitch on her left nipple, sent shivers down her spine, and a soft “ahhhh…”

Indeed sensitive, as paisehlah mentioned. Then, I start tuning the radio with both my hands. Every channel comes with “ee..ee..ahh..ahhhhhhh…eeee” solid response!! If people never watch Jap AV won’t know what I meant.

Slowly, she moved down to my groin area. I was still standing, she nibbled my didi area. Although separated by my undies, I can feel her softness and tickles. My didi grew into a monster, a monster feared by many!

Teasingly, I folded my briefs’ edge down… a little …by a little … showing more and more of my lanchiau moh, teasing her, letting her munch my fried tang hoon…

My eyes still closed, enjoying the sensation, enjoying the situation, enjoying the moment. After a while of folding the edges, I can feel my didi came into contact with something moist and soft … her dripping tongue. She took a big kiss on the aeroplane head and say “嗨,终于和你见面了。。。”

In one pull, my briefs went down, my monster fully erected in front of her face. She stared at it for a while. Cheekily, she said “今天你下面给我吃,但不能做爱。。。”

Before I can ask why, she say “我没有这么大的套套。。。”

wah lao eh .. listen liao also song lah … she continue to lick my monster like a little kid licking ice lolly.

Song … song … tention building up liao … monster angry liao, want to shoot fire liao … I quickly pulled her head (actually hair lah, but sounds painful, paiseh lah) towards me and give her a DDT (deep deep throat lah, not Jake the Snake one lah). Wah, she really the can … engulfed every inch into and down her throat, super skill, no choked.

She moved away from deep throat and continued sucking me like no tomorrow. Great suctions plus on/off views down her bouncing 36Ds (I still standing, she kneeling) I felt like the king of the world! Summoned all my little armies to charged ........ and down the throat they went … none was spared, all my armies were gobbled up. She continued licking away and made sure I need not clean my didi anymore before I wear my briefs.

I can see a wet patch down her g-string at her groin area. Huh !!! G-STRING ??!! my favorite !! did not that notice earlier !! I told myself, next time I will reciprocate her with a bloody good time…

moe11
22-06-2007, 08:58 PM
welcome back,pls continue bro :D

paisehlah
23-06-2007, 07:42 PM
Sorry for the long break …

We met with some job pressures; luckily I got out of it faster. While my buddy is still working very hard on it, I think I shall continue my part till he is back… …

Dear Bro zmy,
Thanks for the effort. I am terribly sorry for unable to continue for the time being. Kuods to those bros that have been contributing stories and encounters, really it requires a lot of time and effort. I will continue my parts when I have settled my problems. My sincere apology, bros!

I can see a wet patch down her g-string at her groin area. Huh !!! G-STRING ??!! my favorite !! did not that notice earlier !! I told myself, next time I will reciprocate her with a bloody good time…

Bro,
Indeed she does got G-string. I was with her this afternoon, (as you know, now is summer) she worn a one piece red flower with white base dress, without any inner layer skirt, just G-string.:eek: Very hard to concentrate on driving you know. While we were at this flower-bird market (花鸟市场), I was hoping the bright day light could provide a good view of her translucent dress when I see from the shops (a darker environment). Too bad, no chance.

We proceed to the food massage, guess what, the most kinky thing was not about her G-string, she said she is having her monthly matter, then I asked her why wear G-string then, she said she uses tampon. I am lost of words.

Anyway, I will share with you on some of her secret when we meet next time.
I will catch up with my portion. Thanks!

paisehlah
23-06-2007, 07:42 PM
Sorry, double posting!

paisehlah
29-06-2007, 08:06 PM
Dear Bros,
My sincere apology for the delay if you are waiting for me to continue. It has been a very tough months for me with so many thing happened. I would like to continue a bit of those that I have written on winword on and off.

My First Marathon Sexxion
I am sure you guys are not interested on my golf score on Saturday. During the following week, my msn chat with Lily increased drastically, we chat on all sort of thing like long lost friends. However, I still find it very tough to crack the matter to zenmeyang. On Wednesday, I was at the driving range, when Lily found out, she wanted to join me, whereby the driving range is not very far from her school. We spent about an hour there before we proceed to a restaurant nearby her house, it was about 9pm then.

It was a simple dinner and we had a bottle of beer. By the time we were in my car, our lips automatically log onto each other, our tongues connected. By the way, I parked my car by the edge of the shop houses while opposite side were tall trees. My hand started to explore beneath her shirt, then further upwards reaching her bra, upon touching her nipple, her whole body quickly retreated, highly sensitive boobs. While I was hoping for a bbbj inside the car, she said she wanted to go home.

Upon reaching the downstairs of her apartment, we had another session of passionate kiss however, this time round, I slide my hand into her jeans, wao, damn wet. She said it was already wet when we first kissed earlier on. Before, I could explore further, the security guard passed by and asking me to move my car, as I have occupied someone else parking lot. Lanlan we have to end it, however, she hinted that we could have a session after Friday drinking.

For the next day msn chat with zenmeyang, I still have not told him that I have bonked Lily, don’t know how to put it up to him. However I hinted him that I can definitely bonk Lily given a change. Lily on the other hand, also hinted sexcapade, ie to book a hotel for Friday nite.

On Friday nite, like other usual Friday nite, we met at the bar. As zenmeyang was unaware of what was going on last week, our gathering looked very funny and awkward to me. Zenmeyang stayed close to Lily all the time while, I had been alone without much conversation with Lily. Even when we played the dice game, Lily sat beside zenmeyang while I sat opposite them. There were at least once that when I was away, zenmeyang and Lily were frenching like nobody around, I have to act like I did not see them at all.

paisehlah
29-06-2007, 08:07 PM
cont.........

In my mind, I was thinking, wao, what is this lady trying to? Prob we two have made her shown the evil side of her. When it was about time to leave around 2am, I purposely asked zenmeyang to ask Lily whether she wanted a lift back home. Lily replied to him was, sorry already promised paisehlah. So off we go, I told her I thought she was joking abt going to the hotel she said, she thought I might have already made reservation for the hotel, that really surprised me.

While I was still thinking of which budget hotel to go, she had already have one in mind, by the time we reached there, she went to check in. Before I could park my car properly she returned and said, fully occupied, similar case for the next biz suite hotel. Without much option, we decided to go to the nearby bath house (浴场) that carter for general public. After collecting our lockers keys, we headed toward separate bathing area for men and women respectively. By the time, I reached the upper level with private room for resting, she already booked a room and waiting for me. For those who have been to this sort of bath house know that, everyone will change to their pyjamas. Sometime at the common resting area, you may happen to see ladies in the common pyjamas without bra inside.

It was not a very high class bath house, wooden door came with tinted glass in the middle whereby the top and bottom section were fully transparent. No sound proof at all. After we settling down, we decided to order for some drinks, afterall there wasn’t any attached bathroom for this sort of room, mineral water and can of soft drink would be a good choice. As soon as we settle the order, with alcohol still lingering in our head, we started frenching and I my hand automatically roaming into her sensitive neh neh. On and off we have to keep an eye for the waiter to come back with our order. As we both were very eager to get the show started the waiter somehow never returned, ended got to page for them twice.

paisehlah
29-06-2007, 08:55 PM
In order to get the show started, I have to turn on the TV at a louder volume to avoid attracting any attention later. There were two single beds, each bed was rather small size to accommodate both of us, anyway, smaller size also mean two person get to stay closer to each other. As the waiter left, we went for the bed along the corridor, as the angle was a bit more difficult for people to peep, certainly very easy for people like zenmeyang to peep by the glass door. Most of you may know this kind of short normally does not have much tension. A quick pulled by her, my didi fully exposed in front of her. She was sitting by the side of the bed, while I standing right in front of her. Playing with my balls she slowly moved her head toward my didi, slowly covering the whole section. My right hand started to slip into her shirt while left hand guiding her into the motion. She said she had 4 sexual experiences, I wasn’t sure she was referring to separate sexual experience with 4 guys or just 4 times of sexual intercourse. And she dislike the taste of them, so she never really done a bj before, as for me, she said she liked my smell and also my didi taste great………..tia liao mah song! I think she really has little experience abt bj because most of the time, she was sucking rather than licking, occasionally, with her tongue touching the head. We slowly moved onto the bed, leaning by the front of the bed and let her had more of my didi. About 5 mins later, to return favour, I slide my body downward and asked her to turn her back (I mean the bottom) toward me, we had a 69. Wao, super wet and sticky. I licked the both side of the clit, and working hard on the top section of her love hole, I could feel that she was enjoying it, by letting out her unique moan……ern errn…………errrrn. I continued to explore further by inserting my finger into her love hole while she continue working on my didi. After playing with each other sensitive area for about another 5min, I thought it was time to go for the grand entry. Well, the alcohol had certainly help to prolong my ejaculation, as for most of the time, I came rather quick.

I stated of with missionary position, I was moving my hip only (just like a piston entering into the cylinder), so that my mouth and hands can work on her neh neh at the same time. When her moaning get louder, I have to insert my finger into her mouth before it gets to loud. I then straightened my body, lift her legs up, clamped them together, to achieve a tighter pussy. However, my didi had not encountered any resistance, her wet pussy, easily engulf the whole of my rod. I continued to pump for a few minutes before she wanted to take control.

I lied down and she rode me like a cowgirl, with her two huge melon swinging up and down, what I sight. I joined in the motion, occasionally provide a thrust, I could feel the pressure was building up, and her moan was getting louder. In no time, I pushed her away, holding firmly on my soaked didi, it trembled before I could pull her head over. She quickly opened her mouth, and I let go my hand and exploded my whole load into her mouth. “Umm, umm, ummm!” I think she was surprised with the amount of load that I have discharged. After swallowed my cum, she continued to suck on the tip, wao, sibeh song!!! To show my appreciation, I gave her a deep kiss. That was the first shot of the night.

paisehlah
29-06-2007, 08:56 PM
We then lied down side by side on the small single bed, with her head resting on my chest and we took a rest. About 15mins, she started to fondle and twiddle my crotch. After a little while, the sleeping dragon awake again, she quickly turned over, giving a warm welcome with her mouth, hungrily sucking it.

As per the last time, she basically putting whole shaft into her mouth and with her tongue tickling the head of the didi. Feeling was good especially with her hand massaging the balls. While enjoying the scene, I also let my finger to the walking, entering her wet and soak love hole, digging it with one then two fingers. As when I didi getting iron hard, she started to ride on me like a slow horse in those amusement park, later become jockey like those turf club with whole body leaning forward. Finally, slow down a bit with body move away against me, with both hands resting by my feet, her head bending backward. What a sight. (I have taken two photo her with my lousy phone but have since deleted it.) In this position, my didi was forced to bend downward whereby my didi was rubbing against the top of her pussy. Her moaned really melt me all the time, weak and pitiful voice, opposite of those AV actress. She then slowly rest on the bed, I simply raised my body, adjusted my legs and pumped her in missionary position. Squeezing her neh neh at time when rhythm was picking up, her moaning was getting louder. Worried being peeped, I got to insert my finger into her mouth. At the same time, her moan had subsided, probably she had orgasm.

This carried on for a some times before I placed her left leg underneath my butt, that made her facing leftward, raising her right leg, my favourite position, riding her as hard as I could. I think this position enable deeper penetration and good contact of each other. I increased my pace, like dashing toward the 100m finishing line. I then stood by the bed, pulling her toward the edge and bonk her in missionary again,. This position was a bit uncomfortable as the bed was a bit low. She then squat by the bed and gave me a BBBJ with the taste of her own juice. I was surprised by my own stamina at this stage. She also gave me a DDT (deep deep throat, will tell you guys later on this part, do remind me when I reach this topic next time). I couldn’t help but to push her head further in but dare not get her head into motion, sekali she choke and bite off………..siao liao!!!

I then asked her to crawl onto the bed with her ass facing me, doggie! At least, her hole was higher for me to bonk comfortably then just now. After a while, I climbed onto the bed to continue with the doggie. Well, with the room filled with the heated air and felt a bit tired, I thought probably I should given it to her like those guys on the AV. I moved down the bed, walked toward the bottom of the bed where she faced (still in her doggie style), I started to jerk off myself in front of her face. Though my didi was well lubricated with her juice, I still could not manage to come, I got to exert a little bit more of pressure on it before push my didi into her eagerly waiting mouth. I could feel that it shot right into her throat and she simply gulped it down. She continued to sucking it until nothing left on the pee hole. With her satisfying face, for a moment, I felt like a professional bonker………haha! That’s end of round two.

paisehlah
29-06-2007, 08:58 PM
That's all for the moment, I will come out with my last round of the nite as soon as I could.

TGIF again!!!

Cheers!

paisehlah
01-07-2007, 07:57 PM
It was a very tiring round, we both cuddled onto the small bed and slept. Actually, I wasn’t able to sleep, was I worried that my OC would call, anyway, I did not hear anything from her. As for Lily, she already fall asleep, could hear a bit of her snoring. Abt 30 mins later, it was already past 4:30am, I woke her up.
Me: “Are we really going to bonk until dawn,?”
Lily: “Why not?”

She quickly turned over facing me, our lips touched, tongue crossed. I then lowered down my head and sucked her already soften nipple, slowly it began to get harder then I stopped and allowed her to service my little bro. My little bro really gave me face or prob her BJ skill was excellent, in no time, it already rose high up. As I worried it might not last long, I quickly asked her to ride on me. After a while, I signaled her to turn her back against me, she then rotated herself 180 degree with the didi as the pivot, ie still in contact with her pussy. With both her hand pressing against my shin, she slowly picked up her rhythm. I enjoyed this sight very much, once a while, lifted up my bum, exerting some force for deeper penetration. Lily was enjoying too as she moaning was getting louder, I then pressed my forefinger into her butt hole, but did not force into it. I pull her body over, her back now lied onto of my body. Again I lifted my bum up and down, with her whole weight resting on me, it wasn’t easy, I crossed my hand over her body, tilted to the right, I began to bonk her side way, entering from behind, i.e. her back was still facing me. Grabbing her neh neh with one hand, while the other hand resting onto the be bed for balancing. It wasn’t an easy and comfortable position, especially with my size of didi (hehe) and her big butt…………haha! Anyway, I gave up after a few push.

I got down from the bed, stood by the bottom edge of the bed, I pulled her over, a bit heavy, in fact she got to push herself over. Placed a pillow below her butt, rose her legs high up, I pumped her in missionary position. Closed her legs, I increased my speed, again her moaning picked up, abt 2~3 mins of further pumping her moaning tone down, probably she had cum, whereas I could feel the pressure below my didi was building up, I told her I could cum anytime, she said cum on my stomach. As I could not hold any longer, I split her legs, pulled out my didi, stroking my didi, in a few seconds, I shot onto her stomach. This time round, probably the fire power was weakened after 2 shots, I could only reached below her neh neh, above the navel. As it was abt 5am liao, I told her I needed to rush for home liao, because I got a game of golf that I at 7:15am. We quickly headed towards the shower area and in less than 10mins, I already at the counter waiting for her.

When she came out, I settled the billed, quickly sent her home (nearby to her house). Sky already going to get bright liao. She said this could considered that we bonked until morning liao. Anyway, by the time I reached home, already past 5:30am liao. Slowly sneaked into the bedroom, get my underwear, T-shirt, pants and some golf balls put them into my bag, I left for meeting place. This was my first longest bonk.

Hope you guys enjoy reading, if any of you not interested, do let me know I would not like to waste anymore byte. Have a nice week ahead.

Cheers!

nongho
02-07-2007, 01:03 AM
Very good and steamy story bro...pls keep it up....
got pic would be even better...upz u...
pls continue when you can....

cheers
nongho

paisehlah
02-07-2007, 09:13 AM
Very good and steamy story bro...pls keep it up....
got pic would be even better...upz u...
pls continue when you can....

Hello Snr Bro,
Thanks for your points and encouragement.
Have a nice week ahead.

Cheers!
PSL

paisehlah
02-07-2007, 10:53 AM
a bit confusing but quite nice to read. is Lily from China?

Yes, she is.

paisehlah
02-07-2007, 12:34 PM
Some extract on our MSN chat log,

On first bonk at her house
Paisehlah说 (18:18):
这个房间就在你的隔壁吗?

家里除了书房,父母房间,你的房间,还有没有睡房?

Lily说 (18:19):
是对门

没有了

Paisehlah说 (18:19):
对门?我还以为对门是你父母方面。

那么你父母房间在你隔壁?

是啊

哇!太危险了吧

所以那次很刺激阿

下次要准备绳子了

Lily说 (18:20):
还有下次??

CIM at the Bath House, on why she doesn't mind I jerked off infront of her

Paisehlah说 (11:08):
射后被舔感觉太美妙了。你口活,很好!

Lily说 (11:10):
那时告诉自己我很爱你

Lily说 (11:10):
你是上帝

Paisehlah说 (11:10):
希望可以经常做上帝

nongho
02-07-2007, 12:54 PM
我也要做上帝!!!!:D
我要做玉皇大帝!!!:D

sorry bro pls continue.....imagination running wild

cheers
nongho

zenmeyang
03-07-2007, 01:40 PM
She quickly opened her mouth, and I let go my hand and exploded my whole load into her mouth. “Umm, umm, ummm!” I think she was surprised with the amount of load that I have discharged. After swallowed my cum, she continued to suck on the tip, wao, sibeh song!!! To show my appreciation, I gave her a deep kiss. That was the first shot of the night.

Do you like the taste of your own cum ??

Good one, bro !! continue leh ... I think you got at least one more bonking session before my car sexperience...

paisehlah
03-07-2007, 03:38 PM
Do you like the taste of your own cum ??

Bro,
It is very difficult to tell, her mouth contained with her saliva, my saliva, her juice and my cum. All I could say she swallowed everything, how to tell which is which? You tell me..........:D

Cheers!

zenmeyang
23-07-2007, 12:58 PM
Dear all bros,

sorry for the long lay off ... bro paisehlah has been busy with work, while I am busy co-ordinating my bonks and bonking trips ... hehe .. gonna meet few of my ONS in different cities when my oc is away on biz trip.

back to Lily ...

she has been closer to bro paisehlah for the past months and have many bonks with him while I was not in much contact with her except in NO.

But last saturday, it happened again. After my initial bonk with her, which was suppose to be somewhere in between some of bro paisehlah's many bonks, but, he has no time to write. To keep the many supporters out there happy, i will do some real time reporting before some later "flash backs FR" ...

This morning, she msn with me as follows:-

Lily says:
paisehlah问起那天你怎么说?

Lily says:
打球到五点半,然后呢??

zenmeyang says:
he did not ask me

Lily says:
他这两天比较忙

Lily says:
没空问

zenmeyang says:
maybe

Lily says:
我们还是统一一下比较好

zenmeyang says:
ok .. what did you say ?

Lily says:
打完球然后回家洗澡看球吃饭去NO

zenmeyang says:
to separate homes ?

Lily says:
那你说呢?

zenmeyang says:
what did say to him ?

Lily says:
我没说啊

zenmeyang says:
ok .. separate homes... i sent you home first and after watching the foot ball match, i came to pick up again

Lily says:
可以

Lily says:
还是你比较擅长

Next post ... what happened last Saturday ... �

我是零零七
23-07-2007, 05:30 PM
Nice sexy story Bro!!!!
Will be here all night for it:D

hellwarrior666
23-07-2007, 06:25 PM
[QUOTE=zenmeyang;2161627]
Lily says:
还是你比较擅长

hahaha... 还是你比较擅长... 撒谎???

starting a bit confusing but its getting better... now can catch the ball liao... bros if i am not wrong you all in beijing ah??

zenmeyang
24-07-2007, 01:41 PM
Nice sexy story Bro!!!!
Will be here all night for it:D

thanks! bro !! sorry for letting you wait, next part lai liao ...�r

zenmeyang
24-07-2007, 01:42 PM
[QUOTE=zenmeyang;2161627]
Lily says:
还是你比较擅长

hahaha... 还是你比较擅长... 撒谎???

starting a bit confusing but its getting better... now can catch the ball liao... bros if i am not wrong you all in beijing ah??

thank you for your support !

We are not in Beijing ...

next part coming up !!�f

zenmeyang
24-07-2007, 01:44 PM
Saturday …

paisehlah, Ken (our keh-leh-fair bro) and I played tennis in the late morning (healthy lifestyle!). After lunch, nothing much to do, we wanted to play billiard (pool, another healthy thing to do over the weekends). Called Lily and she said she interested, so bro paisehlah went to pick her up while Ken and I went to the place to start playing first.

We played at different tables for a while until, I sianz (I beat Ken 5-0) and suggested we play doubles … we then black-white-cheh to team up … first game, me + Ken beat paisehlah + Lily; black-white-cheh again … second game, me + Lily beat the two guys.

During which, I started to work my charm on Lily and see if she still has the sparks with me, having been bonking with paisehlah for so long “behind my back”. True enough, my charisma is simply irresistible …

Both paisehlah and Ken had to go at about 4pm as they have other engagements but we will meet up at night at NO. Left me and Lily continue potting holes and sexing each other up, while I planned to pot her hole later…

At about 5.30pm, too tired to carry on liao … we discussed where to go. Still very early for NO, so ask her why not come to my place to watch football, Japan vs Australia, should be interesting!

“你女朋友不在吗?”

“出差去了,明天回来。。。”

She then gave me a wicked smile and deep down in me, I think ho seh liao … didi also stirred up a bit immediately.

Reached my place, match has not start … I went for a shower first, because the weather damn hot and the air-con just turned on, but we were turned ON long ago … haha … I came out from shower and asked her if she wanted to shower too …

“好啊,给我一条大浴巾”

Hmmm .. why need a “big” one ? normal one cannot meh, match start liao leh … sian sian went to look for one …

5 mins into the match … very sexciting ! not Viduka ! but Lily wrapped in the big towel and walked out from the shower … didi immediately woke up and stiffer than the goal posts! She walked to the sofa and sit beside me, head on my shoulders. I tried to keep cool and smile at her, but the tent built up under my boxer don’t lie … she smile back and planted a kiss on my cheek …
���g

zenmeyang
24-07-2007, 03:27 PM
I kissed her back and soon our lips were locked. Our tongue went for the full, no-hold-bar tackles like the Japanese team whipped out at the Ozzies.

What a miss ! Aloysis mis-hit a sitter ! Solid matches, World Cup Revenge Match between Japan and Australia and the aftermath match between Lily and me. Her hands went into my boxer and slowly and gently caress my didi.

“好想他。。。”

I smiled at her …

“我以为我没有第二次的机会了。。。”

I gave her a puzzled look …

“我那次表现不好。。。”

I smiled again, but these Japanese were good, and I have no hurry. I switched on to “ego” mood and told her to serve me properly at half time. Having said that, I just pulled her towel away and out came the two gigantic blobs … wow … 3 balls to watch at one time, simply irresistible!

The whistle went off for half-time and before the players even walked to the dug-out, I was already digging her dug-out with my 2 players, middle and ring fingers. She moaned, she wetted, she wriggled like a worm. Then I felt the sudden tightness, she cummed.

While 22 men failed to score on the field, Lily scored 1.

Her moans went wilder and wilder while I continue the “walk” in the dug-out. I flicked her nipples a couple of times which sent tremors down her perspiring body. She was all wet literally.

I began to suck her breasts, while my fingers do the walking, this sent her to the next level of ecstasy and she cummed again, gushing out endless flow of cum juice, nearly soaking my sofa.

Within 5 mins, she cummed twice. She sure know how to reciprocate. Without any instructions, she just move down, turn over and cupped my didi in one nice slick move. Come to think of it, her moves where nicer than Kewell’s juggling before his penalty kick, at least she scored ! haha…

She licked, she tickled, she moved her head up and down with synchronizing powerful suction. She is good, she even took care of the nuts and the occasion deep throats were sensational. Then she moved her boobs to my dragon and gave me a tit-fuck. What a view!! her huge blossoms wrapped around my dragon humping up and down right in front of me, still giving me a CFM look… buay tahan liao …

Took the condom, covered my precious tool, push her down to the sofa and whammed my tool into her wet cave. The passage is easy, and shiok … and every movement, she responded with the sexiest moan. About 30 pumps later, I turned her around rammed her doggie style, giving her a few slaps on her massive butt.

啊。。。啊!!! 。。啊。。。。。我喜欢,重一点,凶一点,啊。。。。

Without further delays, I introduced my wetted middle finger to her arse. She seems to like it as I moved my finger further inwards … she shooked … she scored again! As she scored, her virginal tighten and I also succumbed to pressure and cummed.

The referee blew the whistle for 2nd half to begin, while we finished our first half 3:1…

songsong1213
24-07-2007, 04:03 PM
Song … song … tention building up liao … monster angry liao, want to shoot fire liao … I quickly pulled her head (actually hair lah, but sounds painful, paiseh lah) towards me and give her a DDT (deep deep throat lah, not Jake the Snake one lah). Wah, she really the can … engulfed every inch into and down her throat, super skill, no choked.

You looking for me:confused

Anyway like the story... where is this "NO" located... Maybe I can go and look for her too... Then I can join in to be the third writer... :D

MP-5
24-07-2007, 11:32 PM
make me hard hard all the way!!!

Titan1
25-07-2007, 11:35 AM
Nice job bro! ;)

I am looking forward to the next episode.

paisehlah
26-07-2007, 09:21 AM
Called Lily and she said she interested, so bro paisehlah went to pick her up while Ken and I went to the place to start playing first.

The referee blew the whistle for 2nd half to begin, while we finished our first half 3:1…

Dear Bro zenmeyang,
KNN:mad: , I called her, I picked up her and you bonked her..... and yet............kum sia also never mentioned.

Anyway, you "played" how many matches liao? I cannot remember after so long liao. Frankly got to apologise fellow bros for waiting. Please continue your story.

Cheers!
PSL

ultra88man
30-07-2007, 06:25 PM
Bros,

good story, continue leh ... waiting ...

GTOKING
30-07-2007, 06:39 PM
great , champ here waiting :D

zenmeyang
02-08-2007, 04:36 PM
Thank you bros for the encouragements … Sorry for the delay, here’s the continuation …

2 sweaty bodies fell flat to the sofa, catching our breaths like dogs (bonked doggie mah, haha…) I flipped over to try to sit properly and she rested her head on my arms, continue watching the exciting match. The match run into some 5 minutes of dull period and I quickly to the chance to go wash up a bit and came back fresher. All these time, we were naked in the house.

She stood up, and placed her 36Ds (remember?) right in front of me blocking my view to the TV.

哎,你吃玻璃长大的啊?!

She gave me a confused looked. Oh … OK … in China, although they speak Chinese but surely this was a Hokkien translation from our motherland mah…

Quickly, before I spoiled her horny mood, I plunged my tongue to her already deflated nips, circling her sensitive peaks. Huhhhuummmm.. she goes … and then I moved my right hand to her privates, WOW ! super wet again …

On came, Kewell who quickly missed a scoring chance. But, I grabbed my opportunity well and insert my finger into the musty cave. Her body moved with my finger’s rhythm and the boobs bounce happily in full view right in front of my eyes. I buried my face into the blossoms and gave her a bite …

啊。。。坏死了。。。我喜欢。。。

Within another 3 mins or so, she cummed again … swee swee, 4:1 , wah lao eh, whole hand wet with her juices. Brought near to my nose and gave it a sniff, a bit fishy, but nice. Then, tasted a little … hmm how to describe ?

Anyway, she saw all my little actions and smiled happily. I think I have made her very happy. I went to toilet to wash my hands and she went freshened up. We came back to the sofa and continued to watch the game, going into 80mins, naked.

I plotted my next move…

zenmeyang
02-08-2007, 04:51 PM
Bee bee peeeeeeee…. Full time 0-0, extra time next. Me, thinking how to have more fun for the next 30mins of “rubbish” time in football matches.

Side track, in the modern game of football, I think extra time is a waste of time and effort for the players. Of all the extra time in Asian Cup, no one scored a goal, why? kaisu mah … cheong upfield liao if kena counter attack how? So most of the time (100% for Asian Cup) no goals were scored.

During extra-time, I act cool watched the game while she lay beside me like a little kitten, caressing my little dragon. She started getting bored with the match because no one was putting in effort as well as the hot weather took its toll on the players, it went on snail pace. Her strokings were faster and more exciting than the match.

Slowly, the dragon awakened. She looked up at me with those CFM eyes and I know what she was thinking. I coolly smile back and held back my desire as I wanted to finish the extra time. Why?

bigm
24-08-2007, 09:52 PM
I like reading all your msn chats
Post more pls!

paisehlah
27-09-2007, 10:52 PM
I coolly smile back and held back my desire as I wanted to finish the extra time. Why?

Dear Bro zmy,
My sincere apology for the long overdue FR.
Continuing my portion….
On the following Wednesday, she pestered me to go out with her, I tried to push it till Thursday but in the end I oblige.

I picked her up at her place and we went to play billiard. With her cleavage revealing shirt, I was certain that the youngsters beside us would have a hard time, yes HARD time to concentrate their game. I saw them bio-ing her all the while regardless of whether she bent down or not. Check out the these few photo that I have taken with my phone…….

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd218/paisehlah/c.jpg
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd218/paisehlah/d.jpg
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd218/paisehlah/b.jpg
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd218/paisehlah/a.jpg

Frankly speaking it is not easy for me to concentrate on the game as well. Anyway, to speed up the story, we left the place abt 5+ and headed to shopping centre for dinner. It was not a very comfortable evening, not because I was getting horny for sex, simply because of my guilty feeling and worries of being seen by someone. I bought a luggage bag for my oc while she was looking for present fto buy for her birthday.

Abt 9:30pm, tt was time to go home, I felt much more relief. Upon reaching her place, she asked me to park my car a few lots further down the road. I wasn't sure of her intension, but just did as she said.

Once parked the car, we started to french, both getting more tipsy. As you know, the car park is just by the apartment, easily visible to the ground floor occupants, so as the second level one. I urged her to leave and met again on coming Friday. Guess what she said, after sensing that I had hard-on.......she:"我能这样就放你回去吗?", Me:"那你要怎么样?”, She:"我要咬它两口。” With her hand already on my crotch area. Slowly, she unzipped my pants, sliding her warm hand into the underwear, releasing the ever ready red-hot pole infront of her face. She slowly buried her head down by the steering wheel. As for me, I was constantly lookout around the apartment, worried being peeped and also in case any security guards passed by.

As first, I was worried abt the smell/taste of my didi, as one day no wash sure got smell one. I was surprised that she did not say a word , pulling down the foreskin, exposing the dick head, slowly engulfing her whole didi into her warm mouth. The feeling was great, I was in heaven.

Suddenly, a Lexus came into our direction, parking abt 3-4 lots before us, it was her father. I tried to ask her to stop as this car belonged to her dad, she simply pushed my head (big head:D ) away from the Lexus and continue with what she was doing. It was only then I realized her motive for not allowing me to park the car near to her father's parking lot.

With her busy working on my didi, my hand was roaming on he fair neh neh!
Squeezing her nipple occasionally with moaning sound heard than the horn. With her pace getting faster, in no time, the pressure built up thru her pumping motion, the volcano erupted anytime. I quickly pressed her head further down for a DDT (Deep Deepthroat), my load straight away shoot into her throat not her mouth, I could hear the swallowing sound by the throat.

After a satisfying job, we bid each other good bye, she collected her stuff and went upstairs. I headed my way home with a satisfying smile on my face.

I will end this part here and hope you guys like the pictures that I have uploaded.

Cheers!
PSL

paisehlah
28-09-2007, 07:55 AM
I like reading all your msn chats
Post more pls!

Thanks!
MSN Chats? How abt some webcam sex?

nongho
28-09-2007, 10:50 AM
Keep it up!!!....lua nua already!!:D

cheers