PDA

View Full Version : Looking for girl buddy to go JB, eat, massage..

Coolbrian
07-10-2018, 10:10 AM
I am looking for a girl buddy for a short trip to JB on next saturday, 13th oct.
Deart 130pm n back same night abt 11pm.

I can pick u up at your convenient location n drive to JB.
Dinner, massage n hotel stay (not necesary to hv sex if not ready yet). All charges are on me.. 😝

Do PM me soonest with your age, race n contact either wechat or kik with picture.

I am eurasian, 38 m, average built.

Cheers
Brian

Cuntworth
07-10-2018, 12:44 PM
Got pc to show???:D

SnowLeopards
07-10-2018, 01:09 PM
Would you like to bring the lady to JB and eat or eat her instead at JB ? :D

Pierre.

3Dragon
07-10-2018, 02:33 PM
Wah...paiseh highjack this thread. lol.

I go in JB twice a week so if got companion all on me also I dun mind.... lol

The Old Nite
07-10-2018, 06:47 PM
girl only ? guy cant ? hmm... girl is human, but guy not human ? hmm...

iloveu4ever
07-10-2018, 07:00 PM
I am looking for a girl buddy for a short trip to JB on next saturday, 13th oct.
Deart 130pm n back same night abt 11pm.

I can pick u up at your convenient location n drive to JB.
Dinner, massage n hotel stay (not necesary to hv sex if not ready yet). All charges are on me.. 😝

Do PM me soonest with your age, race n contact either wechat or kik with picture.

I am eurasian, 38 m, average built.

Cheers
Brian

JB only huh? Already got pple offer france...usa etc and not much interest. U think girls very excited to go JB find johor royal prince?

vivianward
08-10-2018, 12:06 AM
JB only huh? Already got pple offer france...usa etc and not much interest. U think girls very excited to go JB find johor royal prince?

This is funny 😂

TheBanzai
11-10-2018, 02:29 PM
I really buay tahan with this kind of thread :rolleyes:. Yes you are free to post and so do I.

C'mon assume you are a lady, will you take this offer and go with a stranger to JB? Answer will be NO. :p She cannot pay for herself meh? Even if she cannot, will any lady be so desperate to go with a stranger to JB. Answer again NO NO. Go same day and return 11pm same night and talk about hotel. Why need a hotel, izit hourly rated one and expect a free fuck :eek:. From a 'non working' girl I will say 100% no way, even 'working girl' also no way. Get real buddy if you are a lady and you won't do it, do you think other will? :confused:

There was once a thread along this line and I place a counteroffer. https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=593112&page=2 post #28. At that time I had intention to go there hence I post this offer. If anyone responded I will carry forward to see if it goes.

Offer something that if you are a girl you may be interested in going else do not offer and make a mockery of yourself.

Coolbrian
13-10-2018, 08:14 AM
Got pc to show???:D
PM me pls..

Jay Chou
13-10-2018, 08:20 AM
I really buay tahan with this kind of thread :rolleyes:. Yes you are free to post and so do I.

C'mon assume you are a lady, will you take this offer and go with a stranger to JB? Answer will be NO. :p She cannot pay for herself meh? Even if she cannot, will any lady be so desperate to go with a stranger to JB. Answer again NO NO. Go same day and return 11pm same night and talk about hotel. Why need a hotel, izit hourly rated one and expect a free fuck :eek:. From a 'non working' girl I will say 100% no way, even 'working girl' also no way. Get real buddy if you are a lady and you won't do it, do you think other will? :confused:

There was once a thread along this line and I place a counteroffer. https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=593112&page=2 post #28. At that time I had intention to go there hence I post this offer. If anyone responded I will carry forward to see if it goes.

Offer something that if you are a girl you may be interested in going else do not offer and make a mockery of yourself.

Up u bro. 😊

Coolbrian
13-10-2018, 08:24 AM

with Due respect to you dear and all the ladies out there able to read. If this offensive i am sorry. nevertheless there are great buddies out there who dont mind outing with a stranger. They are so called liberal, adventurous and fun loving. so this post will definitely reach out to them.
Just FYI, many a time, those respectful girls did join me previously.So this is not new to me.
It is very obvious we are here for adult fun or else why would any one register here for?having said that If any one (ofcourse girls...:) including yourself want to be friend with me (non sexual), i am always there, you may PM me.
I know how to respect a lady..
Thank you for reading and have great day.

Coolbrian
13-10-2018, 08:26 AM
To all other bros and Sis, thank you for participating and making fun, have a great weekend...
cheers

Cuntworth
13-10-2018, 09:08 AM
PM me pls..

Post here n will have tons of replies in yr inbox :D

Coolbrian
13-10-2018, 09:51 AM
Post here n will have tons of replies in yr inbox :D
no one with right mindset will post his/her pic here....;):cool:

Cuntworth
13-10-2018, 11:25 AM
no one with right mindset will post his/her pic here....;):cool:

Same goes to yr request:D:cool:

TheBanzai
13-10-2018, 04:02 PM
Yo Coolbrian

Did you read the thread (..... There was once a thread along this line and I place a counteroffer. https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=593112&page=2 post #28. At that time I had intention ......)? Gosh you could not differentiate bro and sis by reading the post :confused: ?????

If not look at the avatar of a zero fighter on a suicide attack which is why my nick is TheBanzai. It means I attack aka 'poke', 'penetrate' :p etc the other party (hehe still going strong and can STAND UP for SINGAPORE :D). Of course the other means 100% girl of certain category only and not guy, gay or LB.

Go and read thread on sugar daddy and there are some willing to pay for monthly allowance and still have problem getting one. WHY? Do you think your JB offer in any context in more superior that the monthly allowance from a sugar daddy.

Cuntworth subtly tells you so whereas mine is direct to the point.
cheers to your Wait Long Long :rolleyes:

Coolbrian
20-10-2018, 01:21 PM
Yo Coolbrian

Did you read the thread (..... There was once a thread along this line and I place a counteroffer. https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=593112&page=2 post #28. At that time I had intention ......)? Gosh you could not differentiate bro and sis by reading the post :confused: ?????

If not look at the avatar of a zero fighter on a suicide attack which is why my nick is TheBanzai. It means I attack aka 'poke', 'penetrate' :p etc the other party (hehe still going strong and can STAND UP for SINGAPORE :D). Of course the other means 100% girl of certain category only and not guy, gay or LB.

Go and read thread on sugar daddy and there are some willing to pay for monthly allowance and still have problem getting one. WHY? Do you think your JB offer in any context in more superior that the monthly allowance from a sugar daddy.

Cuntworth subtly tells you so whereas mine is direct to the point.
cheers to your Wait Long Long :rolleyes:
oops , i more concerned on the accusation rather than your post and avatar...well all know why you all here , so no need to offend each other...take care bud..

augeen15
24-10-2018, 10:19 PM
eat and massage must go jb? gives ladies the impression of cheapskate, because these cost more in singapore. moreover the danger component is higher, what will be done to her there nobody knows.

give these treats in singapore, low chance. but give these treats in jb, extremely low chance.

Optimus_Prime
25-10-2018, 01:05 PM
*cheapskate* cough cough

Just clearing my throat

bignehneh
28-10-2018, 08:25 AM
I doubt 0 girls will turn up.

Machiam girls got no $ to book a car (~ $100) to go JB. Why not do some look around or make some friends first. Then go together overseas

Come forum must offer those Paris, US shopping trips. Don’t be too kiam.

jabwemet
29-10-2018, 10:56 PM
I doubt 0 girls will turn up.

Machiam girls got no $ to book a car (~ $100) to go JB. Why not do some look around or make some friends first. Then go together overseas

Come forum must offer those Paris, US shopping trips. Don’t be too kiam.
JB is the Paris of Malaysia!:D