PDA

View Full Version : Viet FL Lee

shagtwinkle
22-05-2007, 12:21 PM
Was feeling horny and drove to the darks lane to recce...saw many standing Fls. everytime you drove by, they try to smile at you but as very choosy, didnot stop to check out any one. Finally almost give up telling myself this will be the last round I drove around. Come to worst just PCC in my mind loh. Went to lor 29 and bingo...A young sweet thing SYT met my eyes...wow! that the one I am looking for....
Just 1 word a must fuck syt . RTF anytime man....at $60 wat a good bonk I had .
Bonk her in many positions and finally unleashed my load in her wuth her moans that melts me that nite. really sextisfied and gone home telling myself will go back for more of her.

Name : Lee
National: Vietnamese
Height: 160cm
Skin : fair
boobs stats: 34B-23-34
butts: the kind you wan to bang from behind..yes doggie
weight: 43 kg slim and nice body..
dmg: $60 excl room could have bvargain to $50 but just couldn't bear to short change the pretty thing
service: 8/10
attitude: 9/10

sirbrian
23-05-2007, 10:01 AM
Was feeling horny and drove to the darks lane to recce...saw many standing Fls. everytime you drove by, they try to smile at you but as very choosy, didnot stop to check out any one. Finally almost give up telling myself this will be the last round I drove around. Come to worst just PCC in my mind loh. Went to lor 29 and bingo...A young sweet thing SYT met my eyes...wow! that the one I am looking for....
Just 1 word a must fuck syt . RTF anytime man....at $60 wat a good bonk I had .
Bonk her in many positions and finally unleashed my load in her wuth her moans that melts me that nite. really sextisfied and gone home telling myself will go back for more of her.

Name : Lee
National: Vietnamese
Height: 160cm
Skin : fair
boobs stats: 34B-23-34
butts: the kind you wan to bang from behind..yes doggie
weight: 43 kg slim and nice body..
dmg: $60 excl room could have bvargain to $50 but just couldn't bear to short change the pretty thing
service: 8/10
attitude: 9/10

Excellent find bro, you're so lucky to find a Viet leh...I've trying so hard but no luck, can PM/share where usually she/they stand and what time they are usually there?

shagtwinkle
23-05-2007, 02:52 PM
sorry I did not asked for her phone number but she said she always at lor 29

sirbrian
24-05-2007, 08:55 AM
thanks bro for sharing...

powergel
24-05-2007, 03:12 PM
bro, if you guys keep posting like what you did, the meat will be gone in no time....just my 2 cent worth.....

shagtwinkle
28-05-2007, 11:45 AM
to all fellow brothers that PM me, sorry I did not get her phone number but she can be found along LOR 29 and I heard she had went back home and will be back in a month. so watch out for her as she is one hot babes and really a gem ...

SamuelEto
28-05-2007, 02:11 PM
Nice FR bro. Can pm me her contact ?

topcook1
29-05-2007, 08:47 AM
to all fellow brothers that PM me, sorry I did not get her phone number but she can be found along LOR 29 and I heard she had went back home and will be back in a month. so watch out for her as she is one hot babes and really a gem ...

Any more description on her?Thanks

blacky6613
02-06-2007, 03:03 PM
woooh good find.
can share ur gem?

mail to [email protected]

many thx:cool:

wuxiboyz
03-06-2007, 06:17 AM
i believe they are quite easy to find.
drove past before and they should be those who dont have a typical prc look right bro shagtwinkle?:)

lickingsiao
03-06-2007, 12:16 PM
Harloo, bro. Mind to share of your gems? pm me or contact 96899739. thanks a lot! :)
i believe they are quite easy to find.
drove past before and they should be those who dont have a typical prc look right bro shagtwinkle?:)

SCAST
03-06-2007, 12:26 PM
can the threadstarter PM me her contact pls? thanks in advance

shagtwinkle
18-06-2007, 12:59 PM
Goods new for the bro....Lee is back at Lor 29. Go recce now

Nuglut
18-06-2007, 01:43 PM
Any idea typically what time bro?

soberguy
20-06-2007, 05:29 AM
hmmm.... I was there with a bro and he drove round that area but seen nothing... sigh.. anyone tried her again or manage to get her contact? Cheers!

sirbrian
21-06-2007, 02:08 PM
Ya me too went just yesterday but still see no Viet gal. But end up with one fantastic Hangzhou gal....:D

shagtwinkle
21-06-2007, 02:46 PM
hehe I got her number and did video our escapade...Lee taking A SHOWER:p ....the last trip.
any one want her pls up me and fill in ur e-mail in your comment column and I will send you the link.

yukoyuko
22-06-2007, 01:15 PM
bro have up-ed u but still no mail from you? I hope this is an oversight and not a con job for rep points.

cool_n_long66
22-06-2007, 01:23 PM
Anyway...thanks for sharing the info. Have a nice day.

shagtwinkle
22-06-2007, 02:23 PM
bro have up-ed u but still no mail from you? I hope this is an oversight and not a con job for rep points.

two bro including you have upped me and I will keep my promise to send you the link...but I am still working on taking me out of the video...anyone care to share how to do it? I dun have the video editing software. I will send you the link asap once I get myself out of the video.:p

jadedragon
22-06-2007, 04:22 PM
two bro including you have upped me and I will keep my promise to send you the link...but I am still working on taking me out of the video...anyone care to share how to do it? I dun have the video editing software. I will send you the link asap once I get myself out of the video.:p

hi, bro, upped you too. no need to take out your face la.. We promise we wont posted it out. O.k??:D

shagtwinkle
26-06-2007, 01:32 PM
hi, bro, upped you too. no need to take out your face la.. We promise we wont posted it out. O.k??:D

still having a hard time to crop video...any kind soul want to show me the way or where can download free video editing software...easy to crop pic...never realize it is so hard to crop video

yukoyuko
26-06-2007, 01:38 PM
Its abit weird asking bros to up u when u have yet to prepare the video? :x
trying to get easy rep points? :mad:

sirbrian
27-06-2007, 09:28 AM
still having a hard time to crop video...any kind soul want to show me the way or where can download free video editing software...easy to crop pic...never realize it is so hard to crop video

I know how to do it on a video editing software....but quite time consuming. Anyway good luck. But bro can I have her contact? Still can't find her leh. Go to that lor so many time already.

mazix
27-06-2007, 09:51 AM
does she speak english?

shagtwinkle
01-07-2007, 12:30 PM
lee speak abit of english

and as to prove to you lee is real...this is the pic of her
http://imagehost.webidz.com/ag.php?fid=279&mid=217
I had also sent lee ph number to a few bros alreadi.

whatever drink
01-07-2007, 02:54 PM

She is my type, can gib me her number?

blacky6613
01-07-2007, 04:31 PM
interested man very!!!!!!!!!!
can pass tis wonderful lady?

many thx:D

shagtwinkle
01-07-2007, 11:29 PM
Its abit weird asking bros to up u when u have yet to prepare the video? :x
trying to get easy rep points? :mad:

hope you understand that I am a computer moron...I still cant get to edit the video so I post her pics of her showering to bros to prove that I am real and not asking for cheap rep pts

shagtwinkle
20-07-2007, 12:41 AM
thanks brother for all the points...many thanks...recently just tried a 22yrs old malay, NINA...BBBJ with swallow. 80 ex but her service compensate for that. She swallowed every single drops....totally dried up....
sorry can't give her number to brothers cause if you want get it from the threads starter...
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=72626

tort
20-07-2007, 06:25 AM

nice pic bro...care to share her contact?thanks