PDA

View Full Version : F>Travel Buddy to JAPAN (Osaka/Kyoto)

yellowcbum
05-10-2018, 01:05 PM
Greetings All, I am Steven, 23 y/o M Singaporean, currently a university student. I'm looking for travel partner(s) to join me in a budget-no-frills adventure to Osaka/Kyoto (Yes, i do find it lonely travelling alone and the people close to me are busy...) I am adventurous and love to explore new things, but its nice to kick back and relax with nice company. Been to Japan (Tokyo/Hakone) once and is able to understand some Japanese (words/phrases), so getting around should be relatively easy.

Date: 31Dec18 - 14Jan19
Destination: Osaka (Dotonburi/ Fish Market/Yokocho/Bathhouse?)--> Kyoto(Shrines/Geisha Street/Food alleys) --> Neighbouring Prefectures (Kobe/Matsuyama?)

Will be looking to explore the diverse street food and street illuminations that are a special winter tradition. Also in Kyoto will be heading to famous shrines (Fushim inari/ kyomizudera/ kinkaku jin etc.). Accommodation wise, currently looking at backpackers inn or may rent an AirBnb if there are sufficient buddies willing to join me on this trip so we could cost-share.

Reach me at WeChat: yellowcbum

P.S. I understand that this a sex forum, but that isn't my main objective. Just that people in this forum are in the age category that i'm looking for hence posting here. And yes, this isn't a sugar post.:cool: