PDA

View Full Version : Zithromax anybody?

lucuher
04-10-2018, 09:16 AM
Anyodu got by any chance any spare zithromax laying around? Yes it’s most likely preventive, I tend to imagine symtoms sometimes, but after stupid oral exposure and fear of chlamydia- and my SO showing up in a few days, there is no time to wait for test results! Or does anybody know if Tan&Partners would hand out a prescription purely on suspicion of infection?

PM welcome!

Big Sexy
04-10-2018, 09:32 AM
Whats wrong with just visiting the doctor and get a proper diagnosis?

you cannot get azithromycin over the counter in sg and one is supposed to complete the all full recommended course...
so even if there are any lying around you really shouldnt be taking them..

self-prescription is a dangerous thing and could lead to antibiotics resistance( read super bug)..
i doubt any responsible clinic will just issue you the antibiotics prescription without consultation.

Anyodu got by any chance any spare zithromax laying around? Yes it’s most likely preventive, I tend to imagine symtoms sometimes, but after stupid oral exposure and fear of chlamydia- and my SO showing up in a few days, there is no time to wait for test results! Or does anybody know if Tan&Partners would hand out a prescription purely on suspicion of infection?

PM welcome!

BLACKDEITY
11-10-2018, 04:30 PM
You can get from some dealers around but of course they are not licensed. Bot totally agree with u abt the dangers of self medicating.

Whats wrong with just visiting the doctor and get a proper diagnosis?

you cannot get azithromycin over the counter in sg and one is supposed to complete the all full recommended course...
so even if there are any lying around you really shouldnt be taking them..

self-prescription is a dangerous thing and could lead to antibiotics resistance( read super bug)..
i doubt any responsible clinic will just issue you the antibiotics prescription without consultation.