PDA

View Full Version : yahoo classifieds

Marlb0r0
22-05-2007, 12:38 AM
Hi cindy here, pleasant looking Spore gal 23yo, 158m, 48kg. I offer 1hour of relaxing massaage @ $70 , ExCLUDing hotel room. As im working to make my ends meet, please do not make prank calls. Call to enquire @ 98924950

am Cynthia, 22yo spore chinese girl. Need $ for sch fees. cute n friendly. 160m,50kg. Trained in massage. Outcall massage @$70 1hour, exclude hotel. Pte numbers will not be entertained.call now @ 98939125

Enjoy relaxing massages in the comfort of a hotel room. Singapore born, 1.66m, 30y.o., 38D, 50kg, shapely and nice looking Cecilia can service you. Great service at a nice price too. $100 full service massage includes extra services. Pls phone 90038364 hp. No SMSes. Thanks.

Hi, Im Fiona, a local sporean chinese office executive. Im 22yrs old, pretty, slim, with big eyes and friendly. Im providing sexy massage @80 for 1 hr excluding hotel room charges, only at around city area budget hotels. I end work at 5.30pm. Kindly sms me the timing you want and I will sms u which hotel I prefer. You will need to book a room and sms me the room number. I will not entertain any calls or reply any irritating sms as all the details are shown. Kindly trust me that you will definitely enjoy the 1hr with me. Kindly book in advance by sms me only the timing and pls do not sms me asking me any other questions as Im quite uncomfortable with that. I will be taking up to 3-4 booking after 5.30pm and I might be able to provide only 1 booking during my office working hours (during lunch or tea break). Kindly only sms to me at 96143303 the timing u want and I will comfirm with you asap. Im not working on Sunday. If I never reply yr sms, reason is either the timing u want is taken or the slots are fully booked for the day. My advise to you is to book 1 day in advance the timing you want tomoro to avoid disappointment.

Charming,sweet face Charmaine,25yo beautician.Slim,sexy figure 163,45kg.1hour relaxing massage @$70,no hotel room included.Friendly service.CALL FOR SLOT.NO SMS.CALL 91368799 CHARMAINE

Gin,23yo student,Spore girl.Pretty face,nice body 165m,48kg,33C.Good swedish relaxing massage,good services.1hour @$70,no house calls.Guys pay hotel room.CALL FOR APPT.CALL,NO SMS.CALL 81551790 GIN

chinese 19 localstudent provide freelance services for outcall to hotel special services. interested pls contact her for advance booking @ 93620315 mandy . DO NOT SMS

21 yrs ol elva cute and sexy wearing sexy lingere 2 massge for you Price:70-100. PLs call 98490835 for app NOW!!! NO SMS, NO SMS

TRY MY SEXY TOPLESS MASSAGE TODAY!!!Rebecca,27yo attractive spore girl.Slim,sexy body 164,47kg.1hour massage @$70,exclude hotel room.SMS as i am working,SMS 82397753 REBECCA

Young local office girl,Nicole 24yo.Fair,slim,pretty 162m,44kg.Offers massage at hotels @$70 1hour.Hotel room not included.Call for appt.CALL 81444693 NICOLE

got tis ads from yahoo classifieds. any comments or any bros try b4?

EvilInside
22-05-2007, 03:50 AM
Wonder if the service is really good. :rolleyes:

diver69er
22-05-2007, 05:17 AM
To me.....its a sabo case.Got a friend who tried something like this.....end up the girl called the police to complain that she receive many crank calls.

The police assured my friend that no action will be taken against him....they jus wanted to know where he got her contact number.So.....try at your own risk.:cool:

U Think I Care
22-05-2007, 06:44 AM
One advice, avoid yahoo classifieds gals ..

Hanxinco88
22-05-2007, 07:05 AM
Hi cindy here, pleasant looking Spore gal 23yo, 158m, 48kg. I offer 1hour of relaxing massaage @ $70 , ExCLUDing hotel room. As im working to make my ends meet, please do not make prank calls. Call to enquire @ 98924950

got tis ads from yahoo classifieds. any comments or any bros try b4?

YOu are just another fisherman waiting for the fishes that other people had fished......can you try it first or at least attempt to call the number before posting???

Marlb0r0
22-05-2007, 10:23 PM
YOu are just another fisherman waiting for the fishes that other people had fished......can you try it first or at least attempt to call the number before posting???

i m not waiting for others to try out jus wan to see if there is any juicy FR to share by the bro. pls get the facts right.

Comments on this Post
joined in 2002 and still post boliaoz postings.
any comments or you tried before?

kena deducted by 2 bro who never leave their nick behind anyway to me pts does not matter.so go ahead n deduct.

Aegis-Mortis
23-05-2007, 02:04 AM
Anyone tried calling those numbers? Those prices are for massages only or with 'hidden services'?

I kanna one time from yahoo, some old lady, claimed to be very pretty, tried to charge me extra as well. In the end, nothing happened, and just left with hotel room, watch TV, lol.

I suspect the majority of these are bullshit anyway. Best to look into the FL section ;)

Starfisher
23-05-2007, 02:20 AM
Sound like sabo case to me ;)

sammyboyfor
23-05-2007, 05:18 AM
One advice, avoid yahoo classifieds gals ..

Should be "A piece of advice" as "advice" is a non countable noun.

Aegis-Mortis
23-05-2007, 05:47 AM

The Grammar Nazi strikes again! :eek:

Hanxinco88
23-05-2007, 06:10 AM
i m not waiting for others to try out jus wan to see if there is any juicy FR to share by the bro. pls get the facts right.

kena deducted by 2 bro who never leave their nick behind anyway to me pts does not matter.so go ahead n deduct.

If you want juicy Frs and stories, there are plenty here and in the FL section. Go and read it since you are no newbie consider your join date. Your dubious intention is so obvious and yet you are denying and claiming ignorance at least in my opinion.

Pls check your user CP....now I tell you I will diap you...of course leaving my nick big big for you to see......

U Think I Care
23-05-2007, 07:58 AM

Wah teacher strikes again :p

Mulch
23-05-2007, 10:10 AM
The Grammar Nazi strikes again! :eek:

actually i think it should be narrowed down to "Advise/Advice" nazi...