PDA

View Full Version : Most Beautiful Breasts, Most Deformed Breasts

westwing
03-10-2018, 03:45 PM
The most attractive attribute is full, firm, springy breasts. Not sagging, not hard, on a slim body. So far, the most beautiful breasts I seen in Geylang belongs to 1649 Yang Yang. Alas, was told she went back China when I went to 1649 to feel those breasts again.

Next, saw 1820 #3 Lisa. Very slim with white dress showing off her full cleavage. Attitude and service average, but breasts at least did not disappoint in size and feel, but with one drawback. Her right nipple has a few very loooong hair. So I just focus on the left breast.

Feeling unsatisfied, went around a few house and saw 2033 #9 Mei Li. Again very slim and tall with cleavage. Maybe this time, no hair on nipple to spoil my appetite. But when undressed, omg. DEFORMED. Both breasts are lumpy and the Left breast looks like someone bite off a chunk of flesh. So I just stare at her long slim legs. Maybe this is her strength. I watched her turn to go shower. OMG. Big Puncture holes on her buttocks. Did she do some kind of liposuction?

Closed my eyes to imagine good things as she service. Service and attitude average, compared to the gals I tried for over 20 years. Horror night.

If anyone knows any slim girl with nice full breasts, I will go check them out if you share the intel.

Chrisfuryz
07-10-2018, 05:10 PM
The most attractive attribute is full, firm, springy breasts. Not sagging, not hard, on a slim body. So far, the most beautiful breasts I seen in Geylang belongs to 1649 Yang Yang. Alas, was told she went back China when I went to 1649 to feel those breasts again.

Next, saw 1820 #3 Lisa. Very slim with white dress showing off her full cleavage. Attitude and service average, but breasts at least did not disappoint in size and feel, but with one drawback. Her right nipple has a few very loooong hair. So I just focus on the left breast.

Feeling unsatisfied, went around a few house and saw 2033 #9 Mei Li. Again very slim and tall with cleavage. Maybe this time, no hair on nipple to spoil my appetite. But when undressed, omg. DEFORMED. Both breasts are lumpy and the Left breast looks like someone bite off a chunk of flesh. So I just stare at her long slim legs. Maybe this is her strength. I watched her turn to go shower. OMG. Big Puncture holes on her buttocks. Did she do some kind of liposuction?

Closed my eyes to imagine good things as she service. Service and attitude average, compared to the gals I tried for over 20 years. Horror night.

If anyone knows any slim girl with nice full breasts, I will go check them out if you share the intel.

I'm a boob lover too, it go so well with their petite figure.
1820 the hair on the nipple make me laugh lol

2033 i suddenly feel sick imagining it... zombie flick yucks

Doomas
07-10-2018, 10:51 PM
1612 Yoyo has very beautifully shaped breasts. Perfectly curved A cups which look much bigger on her slim frame :D

I'm a boob lover too, it go so well with their petite figure.
1820 the hair on the nipple make me laugh lol

2033 i suddenly feel sick imagining it... zombie flick yucks

Chrisfuryz
08-10-2018, 12:51 AM
1612 Yoyo has very beautifully shaped breasts. Perfectly curved A cups which look much bigger on her slim frame :D

A cups too small for me leh :D, i like to grab a big mochi :D