PDA

View Full Version : Sexy Sales Staff - Where are they?

city_slicker
21-05-2007, 02:06 PM
Hi Bros. Not too sure if this thread has been posted before. Did a search but nothing turned up. So here goes....

I was with OC at Miss Selfridge store at Marina Square. OC doing her shopping. I caught sight of this sales staff at the store. Wah Lau! Petite lady in hers thirties, I think. But she has these great set of boobs. At least D cup or E cup. Too bad OC around, if not can take pic and share with bros here.

Any bros come across good stuff can share here?

But don't all run down to the shop to oogle her. I will try to take pic and share here with bros.

Castrol
21-05-2007, 02:25 PM
But don't all run down to the shop to oogle her. I will try to take pic and share here with bros.

bro, not fair lay. since we cannot go to see her, when can you show us her pic? :D

city_slicker
21-05-2007, 02:49 PM
Bo pian lah. Imagine a lot of single guys heading in the shop to bio her. Sure frighten her off. Else, later TNP pickup and write article again. :)

Castrol
21-05-2007, 03:50 PM
Wait for ur juice pic hor:D

bro tonight you pang kang go take her pic can? :D

sibaysong4u
21-05-2007, 04:25 PM
Any bros come across good stuff can share?
Try going to Penisula Plaza Level 4 Adult Toys Shop (U4RIA),the sale girl beri chio and even can talk Dirty with you! CB go there buy Toys aready steam knn talk dirty 2u made me lagi steam:D

wanzer808
21-05-2007, 04:37 PM
bro, the shop which side? i go dont have leh? paiseh ah...not used to peninsula area ah...hahaha

no_faith
21-05-2007, 04:37 PM
bro sibay, u got ask her whether can try it out together bo?:D

sibaysong4u
21-05-2007, 04:43 PM
bro sibay, u got ask her whether can try it out together bo?:DPai seh Leh...too many uncle Bio her when she talking 2me,maybe u can try asking:D

sibaysong4u
21-05-2007, 04:45 PM
bro, the shop which side? i go dont have leh? paiseh ah...not used to peninsula area ah...hahahaPenisula plaza 04-53;)

no_faith
21-05-2007, 05:07 PM
i tink many ppl will flock there soon.:D

littleme
21-05-2007, 05:14 PM
i tink many ppl will flock there soon.:D

Westmall shopping centre... 3rd level there is a spectacle shop next to a video shop. The gal very +++ kong.. but she work on alternate day. So if you see a fat gal today mean the chio bu will be working next day.

Looksee
21-05-2007, 05:15 PM
Penisula plaza 04-53;)

the boss of tis shop will thank u.......

sibaysong4u
21-05-2007, 05:19 PM

Maybe next time i go there will get one Vibrator or Anal Plug F.O.C:D

no_faith
21-05-2007, 05:24 PM
i tot get FOC bonk from the sales gal.:D

reuters
21-05-2007, 07:39 PM
Peninsula SC. Personality tailor. Tailor's assistant, quite chio & dress in a cock teasing way. :D

ferrari355
21-05-2007, 08:05 PM
Penisula plaza 04-53;)

siao liao....think the shop will need to expand very soon.....but maybe bros just go there and bio but never buy anything.....suggestion to shop boss if this happens. start charging at the exit if customers come, bio her, and leave without buying. dun charge when they come in but only when they go out empty-handed.....lol:D

_AXL_
21-05-2007, 08:10 PM

hi bro, when did u go with yr OC? as i m working very, very near there, went to sneak a peek (actually to get something to eat lah) but didnt see anyone with that description... maybe dinner time lah... would try again later or tomorrow...:D

21-05-2007, 10:18 PM
Peninsula SC. Personality tailor. Tailor's assistant, quite chio & dress in a cock teasing way. :D

u mean the gal in level 3?

fat leo
21-05-2007, 11:40 PM
there's tis car rental & car show room along beach road got 1 malay gal with
big breast & always show half ball.went 2 rent a car during CNY she directly
show her long kang in front of me...STEAM man...located @ shopping center beside a hote...3rd storey of the carpark..if got time can go view car & the 2 hella spotlight...her name is like alin or airin

fat leo
21-05-2007, 11:42 PM
show her long kang in front of me...STEAM man...located @ shopping center beside a hote...3rd storey of the carpark..if got time can go view car & the 2 hella spotlight...her name is like alin or airin

tomvoyeur
22-05-2007, 02:36 AM
hi bro, when did u go with yr OC? as i m working very, very near there, went to sneak a peek (actually to get something to eat lah) but didnt see anyone with that description... maybe dinner time lah... would try again later or tomorrow...:D

Wow bro, so fast action liao ah!!Think ur eyes hungry for some ice cream during lunchtime ya! :D

asdfghjkl
22-05-2007, 05:26 AM
selling cars, sports cars.. :rolleyes:

sg_boytoy
22-05-2007, 06:05 AM
I (heart) sexy sales staff... :D

U Think I Care
22-05-2007, 06:39 AM
Anywhere got horny gals ... can uhmmmm one.

city_slicker
22-05-2007, 11:42 AM

Hi Bro. Was there on Sunday before lunch time. She was in this black and white dress. Quite conservative but she definitely fills it up. Was bouncing a lot when she was sorting out the dress racks.

_AXL_
22-05-2007, 12:21 PM
Wow bro, so fast action liao ah!!Think ur eyes hungry for some ice cream during lunchtime ya!

was working late, went to get dinner then might as well just snoop around a bit lor... but no gf with me so was just loitering outside...:p

Hi Bro. Was there on Sunday before lunch time. She was in this black and white dress. Quite conservative but she definitely fills it up. Was bouncing a lot when she was sorting out the dress racks.

will do... will go check it out but pls dont expect me to go there with a camera hor... my office very near there so if i get caught, i no need to work there liao...:D

DodgeViper
22-05-2007, 01:02 PM

bro i know which one you talking about.:D my office is very very near there!

tomvoyeur
22-05-2007, 01:15 PM
was working late, went to get dinner then might as well just snoop around a bit lor... but no gf with me so was just loitering outside...

Aiyo, the long nights r jacking up ur libido but zapping my libido.....:(

Anw no need gf also can go in to look look see see rite? Next time ask ur female boss to accompany u LOL.....:D

_AXL_
22-05-2007, 03:30 PM
Aiyo, the long nights r jacking up ur libido but zapping my libido.....

Anw no need gf also can go in to look look see see rite? Next time ask ur female boss to accompany u LOL.....

haha... my libido cant be zapped by OT at work... only takes precious time away from what i'd rather be doing...:D

went in during lunchtime (about 2pm) with a female colleague and still didnt see anyone who fits the description... hmm... maybe i m unlucky!:p

solidwoody
22-05-2007, 05:10 PM
There is a girl named Makiyo working in a sex shop called Garden of Eden in Orchard Towers. Check her out. Great nice creamy boobs.

reuters
22-05-2007, 05:39 PM
u mean the gal in level 3?

Yes. Are you the tailor/boss? :D

no_faith
22-05-2007, 06:25 PM
:eek:makiyo:eek:

raider123
22-05-2007, 06:32 PM
Try going to Penisula Plaza Level 4 Adult Toys Shop (U4RIA),the sale girl beri chio and even can talk Dirty with you! CB go there buy Toys aready steam knn talk dirty 2u made me lagi steam:D

I read somewhere got bro comments that the babe at watch shop Peng Kwee at Peinsula plaza besides POSB lobby also got half ball chip babe to see. Lidat good don't have to waste 2 trips liao. :D

~|@|~
22-05-2007, 08:33 PM
Try going to Penisula Plaza Level 4 Adult Toys Shop (U4RIA),the sale girl beri chio and even can talk Dirty with you! CB go there buy Toys aready steam knn talk dirty 2u made me lagi steam

There is a girl named Makiyo working in a sex shop called Garden of Eden in Orchard Towers. Check her out. Great nice creamy boobs.

hmmmm, all the adult toys shops girls very happening hor :D :p

Aegis-Mortis
23-05-2007, 01:51 AM
hmmmm, all the adult toys shops girls very happening hor :D :p

Dare to approach them and ask if they provide extra services? haha..

EvilInside
23-05-2007, 03:01 AM
Dare to approach them and ask if they provide extra services? haha..

No, should ask them how to use the gadget :D , can demopstrate a not...keke

hitmeeMG
23-05-2007, 06:27 AM

may be he is the boss??? ha ha

hitmeeMG
23-05-2007, 06:30 AM
last night went to suntec with OC. there is this shop that sell lingerie. Le something. inside there are 3 malay gals....all super low cut and show off their bra. have to coz they are selling bra....

got one gal wear so low cut that, 3/4 of her breast is outside. very pretty too. i think mixed blood. i was only waiting for her bra to detach from her body to see her tits. haha but too bad many ppl around so have to be very very tactical. have to look professional.

guys can go there and see see look look. u wont be disappointed

U Think I Care
23-05-2007, 08:01 AM
last night went to suntec with OC. there is this shop that sell lingerie. Le something. inside there are 3 malay gals....all super low cut and show off their bra. have to coz they are selling bra....

got one gal wear so low cut that, 3/4 of her breast is outside. very pretty too. i think mixed blood. i was only waiting for her bra to detach from her body to see her tits. haha but too bad many ppl around so have to be very very tactical. have to look professional.

Wah u dare stick around in bra section ,..... peeps will think u are prevert ..

yohooo
23-05-2007, 10:46 AM

technicality is the key :D

aiyo he's with his OC ma, so still ok la. if a guy alone in a lingerie shop then got problem, but then again, then try to talk to the staff and act like u know them :p

Looksee
23-05-2007, 11:22 AM

pretend to look impaitent and keep staring at the changing rooms like waiting for ur wife/gf......

Castrol
23-05-2007, 11:25 AM
pretend to look impaitent and keep staring at the changing rooms like waiting for ur wife/gf......

act like goo niang or sista also can. :D

Looksee
23-05-2007, 11:26 AM
act like goo niang or sista also can. :D

or pretend to be distracted while talking on hp and wonder in.......

Microsoft
23-05-2007, 01:53 PM

Or drop 5cent on floor then start 6king high n low around...:D :D

aczeta76
23-05-2007, 02:49 PM
Went by Suntec juz now...

Woo.... the minah really solid, 3/4 balls.

She's a little short for my liking but voice quite nice and she's very friendly(Coy)...(Me pretend to be talking to OC on phone and went in to ask when sale is ending)...

Shiok looking at her @@ from close range..

Walked by Marina on way back after lunch but no luck at Ms selfridge.

Try another day lah.. maybe pass by during lunch and jio them for lunch.. ha ha

_AXL_
23-05-2007, 03:05 PM
Went by Suntec juz now...

Woo.... the minah really solid, 3/4 balls.

She's a little short for my liking but voice quite nice and she's very friendly(Coy)...(Me pretend to be talking to OC on phone and went in to ask when sale is ending)...

Shiok looking at her @@ from close range..

Walked by Marina on way back after lunch but no luck at Ms selfridge.

Try another day lah.. maybe pass by during lunch and jio them for lunch.. ha ha

haha... i thought i was the only one having no luck at miss selfridge...

so, bro, the minah is located at la senza isit??? maybe later go there for smoke break... but must think of a female colleague to jio to go together...:D

aczeta76
23-05-2007, 03:24 PM
Ya.. u cannot miss her...

Happy bio-ing

_AXL_
23-05-2007, 03:55 PM
Ya.. u cannot miss her...

Happy bio-ing

thanks!!! but why i cannot miss her??? she very big size meh???:D just kidding, got yr drift...:p

23-05-2007, 04:03 PM
Yes. Are you the tailor/boss? :D

My friend do often went there to amend his pant so i was ask follow.That gal is around 24 or 25 as we ask before.She look kinda cute when she smile and look into your eye.Damm the heart is pumping so fast.But her breast is not that big around 34 b++.Just went there last week,she have cut her hair...now even more cute:D

surfer888
23-05-2007, 05:48 PM
so, bro, the minah is located at la senza isit??? maybe later go there for smoke break... but must think of a female colleague to jio to go together...:D

No need lah... just tell the salesgirl that you want to feel the fabric.

Btw, see you after that... think I'll still be at that place after the Wong Lilin fiasco.:D

_AXL_
23-05-2007, 05:54 PM
No need lah... just tell the salesgirl that you want to feel the fabric.

Btw, see you after that... think I'll still be at that place after the Wong Lilin fiasco.

u mean see u at the place where we've got free food, lodgings and all???:D i m too busy with work. might not join u then...:rolleyes:

weeklys
23-05-2007, 06:05 PM

bro......got assistant meh.....always saw only the young guy and one ah peh only le :)

Shuang_Jie_Gun
23-05-2007, 06:34 PM
Or drop 5cent on floor then start 6king high n low around...:D

this is a beri good idea. :D

surfer888
23-05-2007, 06:58 PM
u mean see u at the place where we've got free food, lodgings and all???:D i m too busy with work. might not join u then...

Wah liao... liddat also can... kena aeroplane. Got 1 free Rolex for you also.

tomvoyeur
24-05-2007, 04:40 AM
went in during lunchtime (about 2pm) with a female colleague and still didnt see anyone who fits the description... hmm... maybe i m unlucky!:p

Wow....u really got a female colleague to do the honours for u ah! Great work dude....;)

sphinx88888
24-05-2007, 06:15 AM
Was out at Plaza Sing and saw a Samsung promoter at Starhub. The back of her t-shirt was "Flip to Play".:D She is pretty cute.

reuters
24-05-2007, 09:56 AM
My friend do often went there to amend his pant so i was ask follow.That gal is around 24 or 25 as we ask before.She look kinda cute when she smile and look into your eye.Damm the heart is pumping so fast.But her breast is not that big around 34 b++.Just went there last week,she have cut her hair...now even more cute:D

Is she related to the boss? Been there twice and both times she sitting down reading chinese papers. Yes, she looks good. But she did not smile at me. :mad:

reuters
24-05-2007, 09:57 AM
bro......got assistant meh.....always saw only the young guy and one ah peh only le :)

Got. Saw twice, lucky didnt see the ah pek before. prefer to see gals only.

S3vw
24-05-2007, 10:02 AM
Or drop 5cent on floor then start 6king high n low around...:D :D

or pretend to be distracted while talking on hp and wonder in.......

the infamous 7.80 pairs strike again....

Microsoft
24-05-2007, 10:20 AM
this is a beri good idea.

Psst... u oso use this method? Nxt time i c someone 6king high n low for 5cents i will ask "Hi r u bro "Shuang_Jie_Gun" :D :p

Microsoft
24-05-2007, 10:21 AM

Wats 7.80 har...? :confused: :D

S3vw
24-05-2007, 10:23 AM
Wats 7.80 har...? :confused:

goon tio ho mai ti goon hor....:p

Bennyl
24-05-2007, 10:33 AM
been to tamp courts 2 weekends ago, saw a LG promotor, wow syt and quite BIG oso:D

Cyber Sniper
24-05-2007, 01:15 PM
All these chiobus, anybody sianz one of them???

peterpan
24-05-2007, 03:02 PM
How abt those car showroom sales gals? anyone bio b4? my salesgal at nissan v pretty and sexy

Hock8
24-05-2007, 03:14 PM
been to tamp courts 2 weekends ago, saw a LG promotor, wow syt and quite BIG oso:D

Ya saw her b4 too was with CO and when CO notice i bio her ... her face become damn black....:p

24-05-2007, 03:25 PM
Is she related to the boss? Been there twice and both times she sitting down reading chinese papers. Yes, she looks good. But she did not smile at me.

ok u saw two auntie there right....the wear spec is her mom while other i not so sure.U must find some way to approache her,just like my freind he skin is bullet proof.The next time we go will try to take her hp number while her mom is not around.And thanks for your point,will return the kindness of your.Cheer!!!!!!!!!!:p

How abt those car showroom sales gals? anyone bio b4? my salesgal at nissan v pretty and sexy

ok there a sale girl selling lancer @UBI call sharon,this babe is damm seducing.Her voice will make u bang her hard and the way she look at u is like she want to give u a good blow.And not to forget her ass,it so 'JET' that u wanna fuck her ASS.......ops :D.i got too carry away.Pardon for that

no_faith
24-05-2007, 03:26 PM
bro peterpan, ur salesgal? any pix to share share?:D

dohcdohc
24-05-2007, 03:43 PM
ok u saw two auntie there right....the wear spec is her mom while other i not so sure.U must find some way to approache her,just like my freind he skin is bullet proof.The next time we go will try to take her hp number while her mom is not around.And thanks for your point,will return the kindness of your.Cheer!!!!!!!!!!:p

ok there a sale girl selling lancer @UBI call sharon,this babe is damm seducing.Her voice will make u bang her hard and the way she look at u is like she want to give u a good blow.And not to forget her ass,it so 'JET' that u wanna fuck her ASS.......ops :D.i got too carry away.Pardon for that

Is this Sharon about 1.6m tall, with long hair, rather fair with quite high pitch voice?

peterpan
24-05-2007, 04:29 PM
bro peterpan, ur salesgal? any pix to share share?:D

when i got my car ther was served by this young salesgal, very milky fair with nice jugs. Most memorable was when she came over my place 1 nite to do paperwk. She wore those super short shorts and a thin material singlet wit black lacy bra underneath. her boobs look damn juicy i almost wanted to rape her haha

asdfghjkl
24-05-2007, 04:43 PM
those who wear uniform.. can look sexy? :p

sibaysong4u
24-05-2007, 04:54 PM
She wore those super short shorts and a thin material singlet wit black lacy bra underneath. her boobs look damn juicy i almost wanted to rape her hahaThats Y U buy Nissan instead of Toyota izit???:D

no_faith
24-05-2007, 05:30 PM
bro peterpan, @ nite, wear little clothes, ur home, paper work.
maybe u didnt get the hint. wasted.
:D

massage
24-05-2007, 06:01 PM

That one I also saw before. Good, I see even more. hehe......:D

~|@|~
24-05-2007, 09:47 PM
when i got my car ther was served by this young salesgal, very milky fair with nice jugs. Most memorable was when she came over my place 1 nite to do paperwk. She wore those super short shorts and a thin material singlet wit black lacy bra underneath. her boobs look damn juicy i almost wanted to rape her haha

which showroom does she work? i feel like going to test drive some cars this weekend :D

Orgasmic
24-05-2007, 09:51 PM
which showroom does she work? i feel like going to test drive some cars this weekend :D

if u say u buy lancer, then i know who u are referring u. kena before too. quite petite with long curly hair and fucking attractive. stays amk

peterpan
25-05-2007, 11:12 AM
if u say u buy lancer, then i know who u are referring u. kena before too. quite petite with long curly hair and fucking attractive. stays amk

at lengkee? can let us noe her name? tmr go down testdrive her:D

pocketrocket
25-05-2007, 11:46 AM

I'll be down for a test drive too...

But I'll tell her coz I got my license from overseas, I can't drive stick. Maybe she can help me with mine since she's a professional. Ha! ;)

wolfclan
25-05-2007, 02:09 PM
at lengkee? can let us noe her name? tmr go down testdrive her:D

bro your nissan sales-girl from toa payoh branch?

was there once to service my car and saw this chio lady walking by...

EvilInside
26-05-2007, 06:54 PM

What does 7.80 mean?:confused:

SP2010
27-05-2007, 03:54 AM
technicality is the key :D
if a guy alone in a lingerie shop then got problem, but then again, then try to talk to the staff and act like u know them

Bro, why shuld there be a prob if u're alone ? U cud be shopping gifts for yr gf/wifey wat ..the thing is , try not to feel guilty lah , hehe ..;)

L P P L
27-05-2007, 09:59 AM
wah car sales gal ... btw which distributor got more chio ones...

no_faith
27-05-2007, 03:14 PM
guilty? there is nothing wrong to bio char bo in any situations mah.:( :D
heeheehee.....

Cyber Killer
27-05-2007, 03:43 PM
guilty? there is nothing wrong to bio char bo in any situations ma
heeheehee.....

Agreed, chiobus is for appreciation .... :)

KingEros
27-05-2007, 05:30 PM
Wah u dare stick around in bra section ... peeps will think u are prevert
aiyo he's with his OC ma, so still ok la. if a guy alone in a lingerie shop then got problem ...
Which dinosaur era you guys from huh??
It's so common for guys to pop into a lingerie specialty shop these days ... on the pretext of buying a gift for your loved ones.
The more daring one, like myself, would even take opportunistic strike on the salesgirl ... eg "I dun really know what cup size, but looks like yours." The professional ones would just listen & go pick up the appropriate size ... the naughtier ones would smile/giggle & ask "How you know??"
Whether you get anything else from her will depend on your wit while on your feet liao. :rolleyes:

KingEros
27-05-2007, 05:44 PM
For the regular golfers who frequent Far east Shopping Centre ...

1) The new PGA shop facing next to the massage shop on the 2nd floor ... there is this small & petite little Malaysian salesgirl, with boobs that's even bigger than her own head.
In the beginning, she wore her own clothes ... so there were times when her cleavage was openly for all to see, then management made her wear the golf tops as uniform ... but still can see if you get close enough lor.

2) The only other golf apparel shop on 3rd floor, just opposite the Jap restaurant (where Grand Bigwin used to be) ... there is this rather pretty Filipino-mixed who man the shop on a part-time basis. Not very big, just B-cupper but she likes to reveal her nice lacey lingerie ... more significantly, there was this occasion when I think she bought one size too big & the boobs kinda "left" the cup when she leaned forward to take my measurements ... very nice inviting nipples.

yohooo
27-05-2007, 06:03 PM
Which dinosaur era you guys from huh??
It's so common for guys to pop into a lingerie specialty shop these days ... on the pretext of buying a gift for your loved ones.
The more daring one, like myself, would even take opportunistic strike on the salesgirl ... eg "I dun really know what cup size, but looks like yours." The professional ones would just listen & go pick up the appropriate size ... the naughtier ones would smile/giggle & ask "How you know??"
Whether you get anything else from her will depend on your wit while on your feet liao.

HAHA! bro, u're the man! Hahah... i didnt try it before... once i went into 1 shop with a close friend but the experience sucks as the lady staff keep staring at me... dont know if it's that kind of 'u're a lecher...'

next time maybe can try ur technique... :D

Chenyuan
27-05-2007, 09:05 PM
What about optical shop? any nice one? Thanks

KingEros
27-05-2007, 09:12 PM
HAHA! bro, u're the man! Hahah... i didnt try it before... once i went into 1 shop with a close friend but the experience sucks as the lady staff keep staring at me... dont know if it's that kind of 'u're a lecher...'
Nobody asked you to do this in Metro or Isetan lah ... those auntie saleswomen of course give you the acid shoulder treatment lah. We're talking about lingerie speciality shops like Blush & La Sensa, etc. :D

SP2010
28-05-2007, 03:44 AM
Nobody asked you to do this in Metro or Isetan lah ... those auntie saleswomen of course give you the acid shoulder treatment lah. We're talking about lingerie speciality shops like Blush & La Sensa, etc. :D

Departmental Stores downtown is quite okay due saleswomen there tend to be younger and they are also service orientated & helpful ..they may think you're tourist .. I dont hve a prob in Orchard Robinsons/ John Little's .. hehe
Buying lingerie in heartland is out , bcos as u mentioned auntie saleswomen will give you the look as if you are a prevert lor :(

littleme
28-05-2007, 09:17 AM
What about optical shop? any nice one? Thanks

Optical shop at Westmall. Name of shop is Better Vision on the 3rd level next to TS Video shop. Rating:

Looks 8/10 (Selina look-alike. Her lips are super luscious)
Body like a model, butts firm

She's the almost perfect SYT I had ever seen... she is rotating day on/off so you may need to try again if you don't see her on your first trip.

ed_is_on_87
28-05-2007, 12:18 PM
lol. couldnt help but post after you guys begin to talk about la senza. btw i was a part timer at a shop under F * B*njamin group which takes care of la senza, marciano, raoul, guess etc etc etc. =) one word to sum it all up. haha. if you looking for boobs, go to marciano. they purposely wear their tops so tight that it bursts and screams for attention.

anyway in my shop alone (i was in ladies fashion store) i had a few experiences. customers would ask me to pass them another size in their bra. and i had plenty of good experiences. there was this lady customer (around 30- i like mature women, i am 20 =D). she got a few items into the dressing room and found out the size dun fit. so she ask me go inside ( i thought she was wearing the top). I WENT IN AND FOUND HER ONLY IN HER BLACK BRA. SONG MAN. SHE WAS AT LEAST A D CUP! somemore she was giving me that type of ''look at me, i want that lusty look'' look.

then after that, i went out to take the correct size for her. when i went back in, she had already tried on another piece and was unbuttoning her top one by one and looking at me la! she purposely do it imo. end up she left without buying. i was thinking whether she did it purposely. cant help but share. lol.

Chenyuan
28-05-2007, 08:19 PM
[QUOTE=littleme;2050848]Optical shop at Westmall. Name of shop is Better Vision on the 3rd level next to TS Video shop. Rating:
Body like a model, butts firm....

Bro, does she do eye check/test or just a sales girl manning the counter? Very good feeback indeed !!!

Garage1
28-05-2007, 08:23 PM
nice man..keep it up

winger_tag
28-05-2007, 10:33 PM
guilty? there is nothing wrong to bio char bo in any situations mah
heeheehee.....

Bro, i totally agree with you....when there are nice jugs to see, my wifey will alert me....we are pretty open. then we will discuss if its real or fake...:D

littleme
30-05-2007, 02:18 AM
[QUOTE=littleme;2050848]Optical shop at Westmall. Name of shop is Better Vision on the 3rd level next to TS Video shop. Rating:
Body like a model, butts firm....

Bro, does she do eye check/test or just a sales girl manning the counter? Very good feeback indeed !!!

Yes, she do eye check.. especially when she bend to adjust the lens. You can smell her perfume which will intoxicate you.

CyberRod
31-05-2007, 01:14 AM
Was at AMK Hub this afternoon. Walked pass Christofori and there's this chio gal in black OL attire at the reception... Nice legs and face... Chk it out if you guys happen to be there... :p

KingEros
31-05-2007, 11:12 AM
end up she left without buying. i was thinking whether she did it purposely.
Think she was baiting you to touch & suck those D-cuppers lah.

cant help but share. lol.
Yup, yup ... share more.
Start your own thread if you need to ... tell us all about those bonks you had in the storeroom with the staff. :D

block11
31-05-2007, 12:18 PM
Was at AMK Hub this afternoon. Walked pass Christofori and there's this chio gal in black OL attire at the reception... Nice legs and face... Chk it out if you guys happen to be there... :p

hohoho.... i'm around that area. will go and check it out later :D

arrow
02-05-2011, 12:10 AM
Saw a china gal at That CD Shop look rather attractive, wearing a blue spot dress, but very skinny, and small breast. But guess whoever able to fuck her will be enjoy, with her beautiful look and that sweet voice will make you not to fall in love for her. :D

loneyheart
02-05-2011, 12:17 AM
Funan IT Mall 3 lvl Fujitsu just beside Pizza Hut
If u r lucky u see t lady boss
Sweet Sexy Chio MILF babe ( But heard tats she is not marry but bao by a rich guy ) High Class Tai Tai look
Good Figure:p She certainly know how to doll up herself

calvintan123
03-05-2011, 06:36 AM
Recently went for a trial at fitness first amk....attended by one malay sales chick...name is lastuti osman.....fucking hot siah....but my fren who is member told me she married...damed..would love to suck on her neh neh.