PDA

View Full Version : Can't Believe Its happening To Me

lexus3rx
21-05-2007, 11:53 AM
After so many years of cheonging, never have I thought that this will happen to me. I AM IN LOVE WITH A FL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Bosses of Fls, those that know me ya, so sorry to say, I want to retire from cheonging. This girl had made me feel nothing I had ever felt before, and I want to give up my cheoning life for her.

I know la, a lot of brosss here will say I am crazy, but I want to give myself a chance to try this time. I seriously dun care abt wat her job is b4, now & later is wat it matters most. The time i had spent wif her 4 the past 2 weeks was so different compared 2 tos I had b4. $ was not the center of attention at all, it was all the things we did 2gether, and conversation we had.

I was surprise myself tat I was able 2 give in 2 her so much, she too accomodated me so well. The day I left back 2 sg seeing her cried was so heart breaking, my godma was there 2gether 2 send me off. N godma had 2 console her n kept her company 4 the rest of the day.

I decided 2 give it a try bcoz all along, after I come bk 2 sg, my heart, my brain will b bk wif me. I dun think abt the time I spent wif tos girls after I leave. Tis time is really diff, n its like feeling shit!!! I can't stop thinking of her!!!!

So bros n bozzes, I will stop my FLs cheonging ya, wish me all the best, I will greatly appreciate them.....thx........

Castrol
21-05-2007, 11:59 AM
After so many years of cheonging, never have I thought that this will happen to me. I AM IN LOVE WITH A FL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh boy... this thread will be 10 pages within today. :D

littleme
21-05-2007, 12:00 PM
Bro... this world is full of surprises and you just found out the surprising way.. Good luck on your newfound romance. Enjoy and grow it into a thousand blooms.

enzer88
21-05-2007, 12:02 PM
All the best,bro.

JWNY
21-05-2007, 12:12 PM
Hope you quit for good bro - good luck :)

JWNY

LongDrive
21-05-2007, 12:14 PM
Bro lexus3rx,

hope you have found your true love......Congrates.

But sometimes man needs to have a "breather", or own space from wife/gf occasionally to maintain the good r/s with wife/gf.....occasional cheoing is ok...although i'm not encouraging extra-marital affair.

Looksee
21-05-2007, 12:18 PM

u going to open plate?

wat's the odds?

BKK Kaki
21-05-2007, 12:21 PM
Thats why LOVE is BLIND and its no surprise Bro. I have seen so many of my frens married Thai FL and lived happily after with kids, although 1 or 2 went separate ways. So congrat but still can cheong la everyday eat same fish u dont sian meh.

~|@|~
21-05-2007, 12:32 PM
all the best to you bro! proceed with care and take it step by step ok ;)

slyer
21-05-2007, 12:37 PM

how u know? u fortune teller ah? :D

Ah Dac
21-05-2007, 12:42 PM
All the best!!

:)

edvil
21-05-2007, 12:52 PM
Congrats bro, well u never try u never know.... all the best....:)

surfer888
21-05-2007, 01:09 PM
Another one bites the dust.

xxrain
21-05-2007, 01:10 PM
hi bro,
i seldom post these days but good luck and maybe u can protect yourself a little by going slowly and see how things develop.. no harm slowing down if you both thin that you are will be together no matter what

cheers and best wishes

jit singapore
21-05-2007, 01:15 PM
Congrats....and all the best to you. Me too try to out from looking fl, but still no successful :( Will try my best :)

lexus3rx
21-05-2007, 01:36 PM
O my god!!! Wat a respond.... Thx man Bross.... I 1 tis time 2 b the here 4 good, I 1 2 settle down wif her 4 sure.

I will keep all of u update if possible.

Thx so much again 4 all the kind n supportive words........

Castrol
21-05-2007, 01:49 PM
u going to open plate?

wat's the odds?

lucky i never open plate, times have changed and its now "all the best" and "congrats"... :confused:

not like last time sure got many point form responses like (1) do you really love her or just want to bonk her blah blah or (2) will she stop her FL business etc...

lidat i think this thread 5 pages kao tim liao.

how u know? u fortune teller ah?

me observer lah. :D

S3vw
21-05-2007, 01:52 PM

ha ha ha ha......
10 pgs of TCSS or advice....:D

S3vw
21-05-2007, 01:56 PM
O my god!!! Wat a respond.... Thx man Bross.... I 1 tis time 2 b the here 4 good, I 1 2 settle down wif her 4 sure.

I will keep all of u update if possible.

why must update.....
is ur private life........
is there a need tell the whole world...

S3vw
21-05-2007, 01:58 PM

:D

i think 5pgs oso hard....
11plus start and 2pm onli 2pg....:D

Looksee
21-05-2007, 02:03 PM

ai mai nia..........

Zoick
21-05-2007, 02:08 PM
bro lexus3rx, slow and steady, slow and steady ..... always think with "clear" mind.

lexus3rx
21-05-2007, 02:18 PM
I knw I knw Bro....had been thinking wif a clear mind 4 the last 15 yrs. Tats y I also dun knw y I m in it so seriously tis time round.

Tis girl is jus so special tat it melt my heart. I had always claimed 2 b very level headed when it comes 2 tis type of relationship. Its always pay, play n go..... I m trying 2 calm down, ponder on it more n giv myself a better plan on how 2 go abt now.

Bro is rite tat tis is my own private matter, I jus 1 2 share tis very happy moment I m experiencing rite now. Many brosss here knw her 2 in fact......

Castrol
21-05-2007, 02:20 PM

today i think many tcss stars are not free... :D

S3vw
21-05-2007, 02:30 PM

all went to join star search......:eek:

S3vw
21-05-2007, 02:31 PM
ai mai nia..........

u free meh...:cool:

geckoSG
21-05-2007, 02:38 PM
Good luck to you threadstarter! :D All the best!

Looksee
21-05-2007, 02:38 PM
u free meh...:cool:

i cannot mention the word "free"......

Looksee
21-05-2007, 02:39 PM

got u enough liao...........

S3vw
21-05-2007, 02:40 PM
i cannot mention the word "free"......

u just did....

Looksee
21-05-2007, 02:45 PM
u just did....

:eek:

liao liao loh........

:eek:

no_faith
21-05-2007, 02:57 PM
i tot usually such issue, our iran boss will come in blast ppl:D

anyway, hope both of u are really meant for each other.;)

Looksee
21-05-2007, 02:58 PM
i tot usually such issue, our iran boss will come in blast ppl:D

anyway, hope both of u are really meant for each other.;)

ah sam shack out after the last thread.....

went on MC......

Frankiestine
21-05-2007, 02:59 PM
3 pages and counting....:p

Rof|maoxz
21-05-2007, 02:59 PM

went on MC......

I think meng meng comforting him now.

Frankiestine
21-05-2007, 03:02 PM
not like last time sure got many point form responses like (1) do you really love her or just want to bonk her blah blah or (2) will she stop her FL business etc...

becos this thread don't have ah sam coming in to comment if not bao hit your target...

Rof|maoxz
21-05-2007, 03:05 PM
becos this thread don't have ah sam coming in to comment if not bao hit your target...

Bro Frankie, today slow and wet day lah.... if got 5 pages, I "steal laugh" liao. :D

Frankiestine
21-05-2007, 03:07 PM
Bro Frankie, today slow and wet day lah.... if got 5 pages, I "steal laugh" liao. :D

hahaha, boz sam is noticeably missing from the forum for the past few days...so probably contribute to the low hits...:D

Zoick
21-05-2007, 03:08 PM
I knw I knw Bro....had been thinking wif a clear mind 4 the last 15 yrs. Tats y I also dun knw y I m in it so seriously tis time round.

Tis girl is jus so special tat it melt my heart. I had always claimed 2 b very level headed when it comes 2 tis type of relationship. Its always pay, play n go..... I m trying 2 calm down, ponder on it more n giv myself a better plan on how 2 go abt now.

Bro is rite tat tis is my own private matter, I jus 1 2 share tis very happy moment I m experiencing rite now. Many brosss here knw her 2 in fact......

Same here, may be this is our fate. Or may be they understand very well man's week point? But slow and steady with her definitely will move you further. It also benefit her if she really love you.

Rof|maoxz
21-05-2007, 03:12 PM
hahaha, boz sam is noticeably missing from the forum for the past few days...so probably contribute to the low hits... :D

Didn't see him post in delphi leh. :rolleyes:

Looksee
21-05-2007, 03:14 PM
I think meng meng comforting him now.

i just saw meng meng heading towards Tuas.....

ah sam in Tuas?

lexus3rx
21-05-2007, 03:18 PM
2 answer point form questions 1st wifout being ask ya.....

1. if u ask me if i really luv her or jus 1 2 bonk n bonk her.... my answer is, all along I dun really knw wat is call luv, how do u diff the feelings???? Tis time, I feel sumthing special in me which I feel its luv after spending tos time wif her. Tats y i say I m in luv wif a FL. Yes of coz, I make luv wif her, I dun feel like I m bonking a working girl.

2. whether or not she wil stop her biz s FL??? I dun hav the answer really. She can tell me she stop, she can tell me she luv only me. Its up 2 me 2 believe her words. Knowing most of tis girls (I dun mean all pliz), can tell beautiful stories, act professionally, paint pretty pictures, I m prepared 2 trust her n take her words 4 it now.

I wil try s best s I can 2 come 2 reality on tis kind of relationship. I 1 2 giv myself n her a chance 2 make tis a fruitful relationship, s I think I had found the 1 i had been looking 4.

Rof|maoxz
21-05-2007, 03:20 PM

went on MC......

Boh leh.... he just posted! :D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=2037773&postcount=1

lexus3rx
21-05-2007, 03:21 PM
Same here, may be this is our fate. Or may be they understand very well man's week point? But slow and steady with her definitely will move you further. It also benefit her if she really love you.

Bro Zoick, pliz tell me, how 2 take it slow n steady? The feelings r overtaking anything else 2 keep the feeling sin control.

Frankiestine
21-05-2007, 03:23 PM

hahaha why he hiding in newbies section...too much heat generated from the other thread cannot tahan..:D

Hakoshu
21-05-2007, 03:24 PM
Wish u all the best!!

.................................................. .................................................. ...........

Looksee
21-05-2007, 03:26 PM

ah sam keng bo MC huh?

Castrol
21-05-2007, 03:48 PM

ah sam still very kek sim from the last thread war, somemore he kanna diap pts. :D

Frankiestine
21-05-2007, 03:54 PM
ah sam still very kek sim from the last thread war, somemore he kanna diap pts. :D

but he buy "insurance" on being zapped, the more pts he kena minus the more powerful his rep pwr..lidat he one swop can kill many many pple..:D

lexus3rx
21-05-2007, 04:03 PM
Wish u all the best!!

Bro, Thx.... I hope now u understand me more after clearing up wif u on the last thread. Tis FL is a Tg.....

no_faith
21-05-2007, 04:15 PM
bro lexus, judging from your posts, u seems over the moon and fall too deeeeeep in the relationship.
i tink negative comments have no impact on you liao.

"you qin ren, zhong chen juan su";)
hope itz real for you.

bhoven
21-05-2007, 04:22 PM
bro lexus, judging from your posts, u seems over the moon and fall too deeeeeep in the relationship.

hope itz real for you.

Just one advice....don't rush to ROM. Take your time to see if this really is love and not great sex masquerading as one. Given her background and cutural differences too, there will be many problems ahead for a man/wife relationship. Just be sure that you are aware and prepared for the worst! Good luck and best wishes!

Castrol
21-05-2007, 04:25 PM
but he buy "insurance" on being zapped, the more pts he kena minus the more powerful his rep pwr..lidat he one swop can kill many many pple..:D

he is more fierce than the qin emperor. :D

cbyecbye
21-05-2007, 04:28 PM
bro, it's your life - u made the decision, u live with the consequences...

all i can wish for u is best of luck and may you have a happy ending. :cool:

Looksee
21-05-2007, 05:04 PM
he is more fierce than the qin emperor. :D

qin emperor burn books......

ah sam burn wat huh?

Castrol
21-05-2007, 05:12 PM

ah sam burn wat huh?

burn nicks. :D

S3vw
21-05-2007, 05:18 PM

hope itz real for you.

quote from a wise man "love is blind"....
btw congrats...
winning the FA cup....

JWNY
21-05-2007, 05:22 PM
I always had preferred my options to see 30 discussions on a single page...so now on page 2...to reach 10 pages...phew...299 replies.... :D

JWNY

Rof|maoxz
21-05-2007, 06:18 PM

ah sam burn wat huh?

Reset server.

Night70
21-05-2007, 06:44 PM
Bro lexus3rx,wish you all the best.gd luck

Xdecepticon
21-05-2007, 06:49 PM
Bro Lexus, sometimes infactuation can be confused with Love. Hope you know what is Love. Last but not least follow your HEAD (big one); Not your Heart. Feelings and Emotions, real torturing at times.

Good Luck!

Shuang_Jie_Gun
21-05-2007, 07:16 PM

now that u have come and think this far i am sure no one or nth can change my mind.there is nth we can or i can do but give u my most sincere blessings. :)

Regards
SJG

lexus3rx
21-05-2007, 09:08 PM
Wah Lau!!!! Thx man!!!! All tis encouraging words n wishes..... Will keep all the kind advices, n think everything carefully. Definitely will not go ROM so quickly, its 2 early 2 nail the coffin, I need 2 knw her more.

So sorry Bro SJG, can't cheong wif u anymore, I 1 2 abstain from it for now. Its her n her only now......

Thx Thx again......

Hakoshu
21-05-2007, 09:09 PM
Good luck and go for it.. Hope to see u in thailand soon :)

lexus3rx
21-05-2007, 09:12 PM
Good luck and go for it.. Hope to see u in thailand soon :)

Wil b there 1st July 4 sure....in BKK. C u there 4 a drink wif my darling....

dirtyhairy
21-05-2007, 10:03 PM
Yo Bro Lexus3X,
best wishes, well done and congrats
may I oso propose, (yo Bro Rofl... are u there?) a 1-minute silence:D
as a mark of respect for Bro Lexus's decision
and oso for the fact we will have one fewer
from our bonking scene an active cheongster:eek:

21-05-2007, 10:19 PM
Threat starter .. wish u allthe best and settle down nicely ... May u find ur true love and live in no regrets .....
Act everything in "clear mind" ....
dun rush all in 1 shiok time... whole life happiness need whole life to maintain and research... not in pass 15 years experience..

bte i guess 10 page also not a prob when Looksee, Roflmaoxz, Castrol and TCSS around... open odds >8 only 1.4 ... <8 is 2.95
HAHAHAHA .. cheers.....

Bronco
21-05-2007, 10:20 PM
bro lexus,

No matter how when u madly in love no wan can topple u due to urs heart always thinking of her in any mins and sec..Hope it is not "LOVE IS BLIND"
As samster in here only I can give u a blessing and ever lasting marriage..:)

Freman
22-05-2007, 12:23 AM
hi,

becareful that it's a trap... but if it's true, you're lucky...

justl00king
22-05-2007, 12:50 AM
Bro Lexus3rx,

Firstly, CONGRATS!! :D that you found the one you love..

Some say follow your head, some say follow your heart which all means well.

I say do whatever that will make you happy. Isn't it the most important thing in life? Just remember you can take it up, also must be able to put it down.:)

Good luck bro.

chinchilla
22-05-2007, 12:59 AM
It is always hard to find someone you really love and soneone really love in real life.

With all best wishes to your new life.

HIVsucks_XXX
22-05-2007, 02:42 AM
In love yes, get married with FL?
sorry to say but better not in my opinion.:cool:
Reason? the fire you might have to face from the rest of your family or society.

tomvoyeur
22-05-2007, 02:52 AM
I say do whatever that will make you happy. Isn't it the most important thing in life? Just remember you can take it up, also must be able to put it down.

Well said...many people miss this important point in life....

Hanxinco88
22-05-2007, 07:16 AM

So bros n bozzes, I will stop my FLs cheonging ya, wish me all the best, I will greatly appreciate them.....thx........

I really hope the best will come out from your "unique" relationship....Remember a Chinese saying....people will only laugh at poverty but not prostitution......however in this instance, nobody is laughing or mocking them. It is marriage that we are talking about it here....to marry "them" definitely takes a hell lot of courage if one is in his clear mind......for a person who is so "madly" in love may not really see the hidden "problem" that may occurs in the upcoming future.....but again.....just wish the good will come will way bro.....cheers!!!!!

Looksee
22-05-2007, 08:07 AM
Yo Bro Lexus3X,
from our bonking scene an active cheongster:eek:

i tot should be 1 minute of yam sheng?

Rof|maoxz
22-05-2007, 11:19 AM

You can prolong that long boh? :D

JWNY
22-05-2007, 11:49 AM
Yo Bro Lexus3X,
from our bonking scene an active cheongster
Bro Lexus3X came in with glee
Couldn't believe what's happening to thee
In love is he, his heart set free
SBF rejoice for all to see
Pour the champagne and let it be
to share his joy like one big camaraderie :)

JWNY

Looksee
22-05-2007, 12:33 PM
You can prolong that long boh? :D

bonk i cannot tahan so long......tong tao bo ho.....

shout yam sheng no problem.....

i got weak didi but strong lungs......

JJjumper
22-05-2007, 12:44 PM
Bro Lexus3X came in with glee
Couldn't believe what's happening to thee
In love is he, his heart set free
SBF rejoice for all to see
Pour the champagne and let it be
to share his joy like one big camaraderie :)

JWNY

CLAP CLAP CLAP

well done

dirtyhairy
22-05-2007, 01:00 PM

Ya Bro...but if you think we gonna lose one more cheong kaki...
who otherwise could oso be sharing his lobangs if he does not marry...

slyer
22-05-2007, 01:45 PM
me observer lah. :D

if boss comes here n post, this thread sure exceed 10 pages one :D

lexus3rx
22-05-2007, 03:22 PM
I m very sincerely touch by all the congrats n encouraging words, I will keep all tis in mind, n who might knw, I might arrange 4 all 2 attend my simple ceremony........not now ya, when everything r sure....

I knw its going 2 b a tough going journey, but i m prepared 4 it. She is communicating wif my godma everyday now, making lots of arrangement n plans 4 both of us. Godma had been very supportive, s she can c how in love both of us r.

She is so damn special....I dun 1 2 knw n remember her past, I 1 2 create a new future 4 both of us.....

no_faith
22-05-2007, 03:47 PM
at least u still not blur blur cuz u tink of not getting ROM yet.

zhong guo you jiang tou meh?

SharpDicky
22-05-2007, 08:01 PM

Please get out from the trouble. Marrying an ex-prostitute will only lead you to problem

Rof|maoxz
23-05-2007, 09:50 AM
I m very sincerely touch by all the congrats n encouraging words, I will keep all tis in mind, n who might knw, I might arrange 4 all 2 attend my simple ceremony........not now ya, when everything r sure....

I knw its going 2 b a tough going journey, but i m prepared 4 it. She is communicating wif my godma everyday now, making lots of arrangement n plans 4 both of us. Godma had been very supportive, s she can c how in love both of us r.

She is so damn special....I dun 1 2 knw n remember her past, I 1 2 create a new future 4 both of us.....

Do it as it deems fit.

Don't be overwhelmed by the lovey-dovey at this moment, there's still alot of things to be done, if you going to apply for her stay at a later stage. Good the luck. :cool:

littleme
23-05-2007, 10:59 AM
Bro, take it slowly and don't rush into ROM. It may be she's after a SGP PR so do consider carefully. Just cohabitate for a few years and observe her. If she is very keen to get a PR, you know hor...

Good luck and hope she is what you think she is. I am now in the same situation as you except my prc gf was a mistress and quitted (I hope) and we had been together for the last 3-4 years !!!!!!!

Sometimes I still do not understand whats in her mind.

miloluv
23-05-2007, 11:47 AM
you are lucky bro... im not... I fell for a FL.. shes in debt and doing it for temporary... she was almost everything I like and I fork out more than 1.5K to help her... after she settled her debts... attitude kinda change, hot and cold... not like before very nice and getting along great... only just 2 months... my heart aches like hell... and I told her I did everything I could and so nice to her, why is the sudden change that I sense? She said Im too sensitive and etc... sometimes when sms her or call she dun reply or pick up like before anymore... response only when Im lucky... I still keep her sweet sms and all.. Shes the 1st gal that gave me a feeling of settling down.. but now.... :(

JWNY
23-05-2007, 11:52 AM
Shes the 1st gal that gave me a feeling of settling down.. but now.... :( You should read "Woes of a Tirak" thread :)

JWNY

Big Sexy
23-05-2007, 11:52 AM
u seems divorced from reality.... it might only work if she is out of the body trade as well...otherwise what good is it if you stop your cheonging and she is still in it....

best of luck nevertheless..

miloluv
23-05-2007, 11:53 AM
You should read "Woes of a Tirak" thread :)

JWNY

Wat do u mean bro JWNY?

lexus3rx
23-05-2007, 12:55 PM
Bro, take it slowly and don't rush into ROM. It may be she's after a SGP PR so do consider carefully. Just cohabitate for a few years and observe her. If she is very keen to get a PR, you know hor...

Good luck and hope she is what you think she is. I am now in the same situation as you except my prc gf was a mistress and quitted (I hope) and we had been together for the last 3-4 years !!!!!!!

Sometimes I still do not understand whats in her mind.

Sad 2 hear ur predicament, cheer up..... But if tis happen 2 me, I dun knw man..... I wun let it rest so easily....

lexus3rx
23-05-2007, 12:57 PM
u seems divorced from reality.... it might only work if she is out of the body trade as well...otherwise what good is it if you stop your cheonging and she is still in it....

best of luck nevertheless..

U hit the the exact nail in me.... but i jus 1 2 show her wat i m doing 4 her, n hope she revert 2.....

Shuang_Jie_Gun
23-05-2007, 12:57 PM
So sorry Bro SJG, can't cheong wif u anymore, I 1 2 abstain from it for now. Its her n her only now......

Thx Thx again......

no need for apologies man.can still come out for drinks rite and not totally out of bounds to everywhere rite? :)

lexus3rx
23-05-2007, 12:59 PM
Please get out from the trouble. Marrying an ex-prostitute will only lead you to problem

I m prepared....pliz advice wat kind of problems i shld anticipate bro, will appreciate it.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
23-05-2007, 01:06 PM
U hit the the exact nail in me.... but i jus 1 2 show her wat i m doing 4 her, n hope she revert 2.....

i wont say she wont do it but chances are slim but nevertheless it is not impossible.All the best and jia you! :)

soberguy
27-06-2007, 04:43 PM
So any more update on this?

lexus3rx
13-07-2007, 08:56 PM
Its been a fantastic journey so far with my girl... reading the other post by other bro about a farang being cheated by his thai "girlfriend" makes me sad tat tis does happen n exist.

There was even an incident when I was wif her, 1 of her ex customer called, an american farang.. She told him she is already attached n no longer work, the farang ask her where her darling come from. She told him I m from singapore n the farang actly raised his voice at her. Telling her she is so stupid 2 choose a s'porean, s s'porean speaks lousy english n got no $ n education n bla.....

Guess farangs still think they r superior 2 us asian ya...It doesn't bother me at all, in fact if the farang goes around speaking tis way, I think he is only going 2 get himself into sum deep shit 1 day. Wats so great abt them after all, we r all human...

After tat incident, I suggested going 2 a club in bkk 2 chill down n 4get abt the matter, guess wat? A group of cheapskate farangs came 2 me n ask me 2 refill their glass wif my Chivas, tats not all, they even ask 4 cigerrettes from me. I gave 2 them wat they ask 4, did not say a word of thx even took my lighter. 1 of them even said Thailand is so great, so easy 2 con sum free drinks, free smoke n now they r ready 2 hook sum free chicks. Upon listening 2 tat, I spoke up n us them in English, " Wat The Fxxk R U Talking Abt, N Who The Fxxk Do U Think U Guys R?"

They immediately shut up n walked away....dun knw wat they did after tat...

Its not ez leaving wif a girlfreind ta previously work, everyday, she has 2 entertain calls after calls telling ex customers tat she no longer work. Sum r nice 2 congrat her, but sum r plain Bastard 2 tell her tat she can still work even if she has a darling or married alrdy....wat the fxxk. I hope tos guys tat said tat 2 her rot in hell n may their future girlfriends n wife get Fxxk by others....

forumer
13-07-2007, 10:54 PM
Its not ez leaving wif a girlfreind ta previously work, everyday, she has 2 entertain calls after calls telling ex customers tat she no longer work. Sum r nice 2 congrat her, but sum r plain Bastard 2 tell her tat she can still work even if she has a darling or married alrdy....wat the fxxk. I hope tos guys tat said tat 2 her rot in hell n may their future girlfriends n wife get Fxxk by others....

why don't you ask her to change her hp number?

bmw_9994
21-10-2007, 07:06 PM
[QUOTE=lexus3rx;2144047]Its been a fantastic journey so far with my girl... reading the other post by other bro about a farang being cheated by his thai "girlfriend" makes me sad tat tis does happen n exist......

ya ask her to change her number n why she still keeping the number ? n if i say if one day she not around with u or u call her never pick up ur call WHAT will u thinking maybe she call back 15min to 30min later she said with her friends WHAT will u think again ........... n to i will congra u n all the best :)

justl00king
21-10-2007, 07:18 PM
Good to hear some success stories for a change...:D

All the best hope all turns out well! :)