PDA

View Full Version : Any boss looking for a secetery with "special" OT? 😋

Scavio8896
01-10-2018, 01:28 PM
Hello lao bans,

Finally decide to open a account after reading so much. Happen to saw a thread and somethong struck my mind. "if she can, so can i! " 😉

As my title says it all. Whoever is readily open to hire are welcome to PM me 😃

Here is a little bit about me:
Singaporean
Sweet early 20s
Looks : 7/10
Height: 6/10 (means short 😅)
Figure: Slim
Work capability: 8/10 (as your secetery and after working hours)

Do NOTs:
Anal, raw, werid fetish or BDSM.

Preffered Lao Ban is not married. Any other things we can discuss more through wechat or KIK. Drop me a pm of your package proposal first and if i am keen. I will reply with my wechat or KIK ID.

fion.18
01-10-2018, 02:26 PM
maybe for a start you should do a spell check on the job you want to apply for.

secretary ;)

good luck.

Cuntworth
01-10-2018, 03:06 PM
Got pic to show???:D

jabwemet
01-10-2018, 05:09 PM
Hello lao bans,

Finally decide to open a account after reading so much. Happen to saw a thread and somethong struck my mind. "if she can, so can i! " 😉

Singaporean
Sweet early 20s

Do NOTs:

Preffered Lao Ban is not married. Any other things we can discuss more through wechat or KIK. Drop me a pm of your package proposal first and if i am keen. I will reply with my wechat or KIK ID.
Like emikosan?
Is this a trick to get a perm job?

mavericklovesex
01-10-2018, 06:12 PM
maybe for a start you should do a spell check on the job you want to apply for.

secretary ;)

good luck.

Give chance lah. ....😂

fion.18
01-10-2018, 06:47 PM
Give chance lah. ....��

got la.. that’s why i stopped at the title. :D

But in all honesty if you wanna do proper secretary work, must at least be able to spell and type in proper grammatical sentences. unless is only “secretary” in bed la. that one is okay just wear OL clothes and learn to do a proper striptease. ;)

Scavio8896
01-10-2018, 10:59 PM
got la.. that’s why i stopped at the title. :D

But in all honesty if you wanna do proper secretary work, must at least be able to spell and type in proper grammatical sentences. unless is only “secretary” in bed la. that one is okay just wear OL clothes and learn to do a proper striptease. ;)

Wah bro., you like that catch me.. Later my future boss ask me learn spelling how?? 😂
Nowadays we all use smartphone or computer rely on spelling checks. 1 points for your intelligence! 😘

Its quite sad though, i seen so many threads on legit experience from SBF. But it seems too many despos and cheapos around trying to eat free lunch. Should i share some of the convo here to keep you guys entertained?? Its really funny to see how despo guys can be 😂😂

jabwemet
02-10-2018, 06:37 AM
Wah bro., you like that catch me.. Later my future boss ask me learn spelling how?? 😂
Nowadays we all use smartphone or computer rely on spelling checks. 1 points for your intelligence! 😘

Its quite sad though, i seen so many threads on legit experience from SBF. But it seems too many despos and cheapos around trying to eat free lunch. Should i share some of the convo here to keep you guys entertained?? Its really funny to see how despo guys can be 😂😂

-10 pts for your intelligence!

augeen15
02-10-2018, 07:05 AM

people with big mouths cannot be sex-cretary. now no lao ban will dare employ you fearing you cannot shut your big mouth.

JuzOldGuy
02-10-2018, 09:25 AM
Wah bro., you like that catch me.. Later my future boss ask me learn spelling how?? ��
Nowadays we all use smartphone or computer rely on spelling checks. 1 points for your intelligence! ��

Its quite sad though, i seen so many threads on legit experience from SBF. But it seems too many despos and cheapos around trying to eat free lunch. Should i share some of the convo here to keep you guys entertained?? Its really funny to see how despo guys can be ����

mistake number 1, u addressed fion.18 as bro
mistake number 2, 1 point, not points
mistake number 3, being dependant on spell checks on pc or hp may work but can also cause a new problem cos it may correct ur spelling, and it may not be the right word. example: if u misspelled secetery, auto-correct might change it to sectary, which gives a different meaning

so if u really wanna get a job as a secretary, brush up on ur spelling and grammar for a start :cool:

fion.18
02-10-2018, 12:40 PM
mistake number 1, u addressed fion.18 as bro
mistake number 2, 1 point, not points
mistake number 3, being dependant on spell checks on pc or hp may work but can also cause a new problem cos it may correct ur spelling, and it may not be the right word. example: if u misspelled secetery, auto-correct might change it to sectary, which gives a different meaning

so if u really wanna get a job as a secretary, brush up on ur spelling and grammar for a start :cool:

Fion LIKE! :D

JuzOldGuy
02-10-2018, 04:58 PM
Fion LIKE! :D

me like fion.18 :D :D :D

Cuntworth
02-10-2018, 04:59 PM
me like fion.18 :D :D :D

U two go get a room :D

JuzOldGuy
02-10-2018, 05:04 PM

me oso like Cuntworth, shall we have a MMF session? :D

xchange
02-10-2018, 05:16 PM
In May 1999 the Group GM of Bonvests Holdings (Burger King/Starbucks )was charged with molesting an employee in his company.( I think his secretary)

Moral of the story, anything can happen when job starts and women scream rape-its the men words against the women, who will the judge believe.?
Better document in black and white -if this offer is even real in the first place

fion.18
02-10-2018, 07:28 PM

me oso like Cuntworth, shall we have a MMF session? :D

wah wah you two. But that is smth i do want to try.

anyways, pls return the thread back to TS :D

Cuntworth
02-10-2018, 10:01 PM
wah wah you two. But that is smth i do want to try.

anyways, pls return the thread back to TS :D

This is something I dun dare to try...:o

augeen15
13-10-2018, 04:20 PM
In May 1999 the Group GM of Bonvests Holdings (Burger King/Starbucks )was charged with molesting an employee in his company.( I think his secretary)

Moral of the story, anything can happen when job starts and women scream rape-its the men words against the women, who will the judge believe.?
Better document in black and white -if this offer is even real in the first place
document in black and white so that can blackmail? or put onto internet to shame? 兔子不吃窝边草。

rey69
14-10-2018, 04:02 PM
document in black and white so that can blackmail? or put onto internet to shame? 兔子不吃窝边草。

Can put in workman compensation or join union ?

Scavio8896
16-10-2018, 12:50 PM
Its been awhile since i reply the bros pm. Sorry been really busy with work. Either way, do hit me up if you are interested!

itwarrior
19-10-2018, 03:47 PM
Can I do an interview or audition first? Like those in AV

MyNameIsFour
07-11-2018, 03:55 PM
What is your current job profile and experience

I’m searching for a capable Personal Assistant to manage my clients list, appointments scheduling, filing of invoices / payments

Good communication skills is a must as you will be making calls to different organizations
Meticulous
Able to drive is a bonus as it will be helpful if you can drive us around during my business meetings / appointments, you don’t need to own a car in case you are wondering

stealthsolo
08-11-2018, 06:31 PM
Hello lao bans,

Pm my kik

Singaporean
Sweet early 20s

Do NOTs:

Pm me on kik stealthsolo

Lanc3lot
12-11-2018, 09:09 PM
Hi I am looking for a secretary for a side business of mine and it would be great if she is sexy as well.. cheers
Normal secretary salary is 1.5k but with the sexiness it's a lot more... to be discussed

Hello lao bans,

Singaporean
Sweet early 20s

Do NOTs:

Lukasgoessteady
16-11-2018, 07:53 PM
Its been awhile since i reply the bros pm. Sorry been really busy with work. Either way, do hit me up if you are interested!

Your inbox is full and I can't reply you. Thank you

lucuher
27-02-2019, 10:37 AM
Anyone ever seriously considered this? I have at the moment two positions available in either contracting or as a financial assistant.... thinking about the potential benefits, especially after wife is now monitoring our own cash flow :rolleyes:

charlestan666
27-02-2019, 05:09 PM
No photo how to convince the bosses?

Charles2121
14-03-2019, 11:34 AM
Hello lao bans,

Wechat me kokpeng21