PDA

View Full Version : fingering gal pussy

ionicmuscle
21-05-2007, 09:44 AM
what is the best technique to finger a gal pussy? i heard if do it right, u can make her squirt like fountain :D

Chinapuss
21-05-2007, 10:17 AM
Finger in circular motion gently and slowly clockwise then anti-clockwise around her clit area...when she's a bit high, use de tip of your toungue to lick her clit...if her body starts to quiver a lot, be ready to open ur mouth and drink her squirt juice :p

Aegis-Mortis
21-05-2007, 10:45 AM
Clit area is good, but prior foreplay (kissing, necking, ear licking etc) to start off first is better (to get her wet). Certain body parts are keys to getting her immediately wet, just gotta find out which, its different on each individual.

When attacking the lower area, massage the area around the base of the clitoris , and you can also finger her not too deeply, just under the base of the clit, again. Those are the best spots, works for me. Interchange between slow and rapid speeds. :)

ionicmuscle
21-05-2007, 10:57 AM
how about the G-spot? i heard that is the button to activate the squirting.

block11
21-05-2007, 11:21 AM
below is a thread on squirting, good info :D

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=57082

wukong68
21-05-2007, 11:27 AM
below is a thread on squirting, good info :D

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=57082

Thanks for recommending my thread.. yes this thread will tell u the hows and dos of fingering..

Cheers!:)

KingP
21-05-2007, 11:50 AM
I agree that playing with the base of the chick's clit is definitely a winner... it has never failed me.

If you are already starting to play with her down there, that means that she is already horny and her clit is wet. So by playing slowly on the base of her clit, she will yearn for your full finger and full speed as you tease your way to her cumdown, haha

diver69er
21-05-2007, 12:18 PM
According to one of the bros here......u should insert yr finger in....and move in a circular pattern.....like u are stirring coffee...:eek: Jus remember not to add creamer or sugar:D

Aegis-Mortis
21-05-2007, 04:48 PM
Squirting is not possible for all girls, in fact most girls don't 'squirt'. :)

Best Bonk
23-05-2007, 08:29 AM
This thread is really enlightening .....