PDA

View Full Version : Jurong West

orgasm69u
20-05-2007, 11:26 AM
Hi All,

Was wondering any TN in Jurong West area? I go there once a week recently as I have my assisting to send my niece fro her piano lessons there and was wondering if there are any TN in that area so that I can spent my time awaiting for her lesson to be over. Thanks...please don't flame me as I used to read some action in Juroing West, but no new news anymore in this area.

hearthrob
20-05-2007, 02:16 PM
Well almost all are gone.... Left one at blk 4XX something can't remember the exact blk now....its now run by group of singaporean old aunties and FRs aren't good. I think you must have saw that thread also.

There is another thread about "west coast drive blk500" that has 5 TNs along the shophouses. I think that is the closest that may gives you something.... Good luck! If you find good ones let me know. :D

orgasm69u
20-05-2007, 04:21 PM
Thanks for the info bro...if I do find any in Jurong West will post here.

hearthrob
20-05-2007, 10:37 PM
Elegance at Jap Garden

So, what's your experience with this joint?

redpacket
21-05-2007, 12:50 AM
i can only think of the nearest one in jurong east. but have not been to the joint yet. will post FR after visit.

cl09
21-05-2007, 01:32 AM
Elegance at Jap Garden

what kind of services we can get there? thks for sharing. cheers!

Ahnook78
21-05-2007, 03:00 AM
Hmm... Near my camp. Can eat snake and relaxz....

mega117
21-05-2007, 03:37 AM
at Jurong West blk 429, just went Wednesday, newly open. look for Wen Wen. her goin area massage almost made me cum. got to ask her to stop. else need to pay$50 for HJ was told before that.

kennyboy_69
21-05-2007, 01:57 PM
at Jurong West blk 429, just went Wednesday, newly open. look for Wen Wen. her goin area massage almost made me cum. got to ask her to stop. else need to pay$50 for HJ was told before that.

Hi mega117,

Thanks for sharing. I live near there. Would be a nice place for some quick relief ;-)

Can u share abit more for ur FR like how is the face, age, body, attitute and damage?
$50 HJ is sort of standard rate but it depends on the standard of the WL. If she is a SYT, I wouldn't mind paying $50. Else...

You mention groin area massage...do u meant Jua gen or just playing with ur balls?

How many ladies there? How is their standard in the look and body department?

Since you visit there before, it would be great if you could share abit more with the bro here.

Thanks alot

hearthrob
22-05-2007, 12:40 AM
I was juz going to ask the same questions...hehehe...

5stars
22-05-2007, 11:17 AM
i was at Jurong West 2 weeks ago, waiting for the clinic to open on Sunday, and since i had 2.5 hours, i hunted around for good TNs - can't even find one.

I found a few facial centres, but most of them dun do massage for guys. Unless you wish to do facial, and you have to make advance booking.

Well.. If you want to find TNs, skip Jurong West :p

Steam Engine
22-05-2007, 03:04 PM

Hi Bros... Just check this TN out. Massage, by Ah Juan, was ok. No HJ or anything. Hmmm...

cl09
22-05-2007, 10:34 PM
Full services, have jacuzzi and steam bath.. kinda like wakiki but smaller joint... the girls there are nothing to wow bout... went there twice... first time went there serve by Crystal... nice bod tt's why i went 2nd time but she's not around tt day and tio one Janis.. on the older side... overall not bad feeling... I posted my FR bout the 2 girls at another thread already.. let me dig... here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=2035405&postcount=58)

Thanks bro, really appreciate ur info. In return, me only have some points for u. cheers!

Kardelsharpeye
23-05-2007, 03:58 AM
Hi bro mega117,

i m referring to ur post on 429 Jurong west. there's indeed a shop newly opened there, that seems like some facial or healthcare stuff. honestly didnt cross my mind that it cld be lup sup. really hope u can share more details with bros here. thanks

Steam Engine
23-05-2007, 12:08 PM
Hi bro mega117,

i m referring to ur post on 429 Jurong west. there's indeed a shop newly opened there, that seems like some facial or healthcare stuff. honestly didnt cross my mind that it cld be lup sup. really hope u can share more details with bros here. thanks

Hey Kardelsharpeye.

I went to check this place,429 Jurong West, out yesterday afternoon. There were no sign written anywhere that TN is provided. But still decided to go in. At that time, there were 2 ah pei and 3 prc ladies. All 3 prc ladies have below avg looks. So I ask them if there is TN svc. One of the ladies said yes and lead me in to room behind the shop. In the room, there were 2 cubicles. Quite clean. Then the lady who lead me in massage for me. I feel the massage quite ok but may be abit too pain for bros who prefer softer massage. The lady who massage me is named Ah Juan. Quite chatty, maybe trying to advertise the shop... Tell me got SPA and some TCM treatment. Sian... Like that means no special loh...

So this went on for about an hour. In btn, her phone rang and was her old customer from Yishun, she used to work in TN in Yishun mah...

Yeah... So in the end... NO NOTHING HAPPENED :eek:

NAME: AH JUAN
LOOKS: 5/10
MASSAGE: 7/10
HJ: NO GOLDEN QNS
FJ: NO HJ WHERE GOT FJ
DAMAGE: 40/hr and 60/1.5hr ... XXXXXpensive
SPA DAMAGE: 15
TCM DAMAGE: DID NOT ASK

Kardelsharpeye
23-05-2007, 05:57 PM
alrite, tks for the info. So seems like this place is clean. Sian

cl09
24-05-2007, 03:46 AM
Full services, have jacuzzi and steam bath.. kinda like wakiki but smaller joint... the girls there are nothing to wow bout... went there twice... first time went there serve by Crystal... nice bod tt's why i went 2nd time but she's not around tt day and tio one Janis.. on the older side... overall not bad feeling... I posted my FR bout the 2 girls at another thread already.. let me dig... here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=2035405&postcount=58)

points added! :)

mega117
26-05-2007, 07:09 AM
I was juz going to ask the same questions...hehehe...

Went again yesterday, ask for Wen Wen. The place got all types of beauty services and therapy such as haircut, facial, herbal body soak, mosha ..etc. She promoting me to try mosha. As usual, just ask for massage, her skill is above average and follow by a bit like juagen type feeling, very shoik, this time finish with hj@50, her hj_skill is too fast pace not very interesting to me, and abit ex, but she a accommodating lady. Face i rate @ 7/10

GTOKING
26-05-2007, 08:11 AM

HJ - 50 ?

must well i do it myself ? just imagine my hand hold the 50 and start to do HJ myself , after that i still can keep the 50 inside my pocket right ?

k_focus
26-05-2007, 08:36 AM
For all bros in the west, can check out this new joint at B/Ba+++ 537, was told by one prc from BTSC on moday that they just open, she is going in two days time. for her , good massage, nice boos, nice hj. can try, and pls give FR, cheers

best123
26-05-2007, 08:56 AM
but she is MILF type right?

SupremeD
02-06-2007, 08:08 AM
For all bros in the west, can check out this new joint at B/Ba+++ 537, was told by one prc from BTSC on moday that they just open, she is going in two days time. for her , good massage, nice boos, nice hj. can try, and pls give FR, cheers

Bro this joint is on the 2nd floor or? I live nearby maybe i will go and check it out later noon.

bobchow
02-06-2007, 06:32 PM
hi bros....
sorry to add bt ba+++ at the title, as i just spotted a new joint at bb east.
Went there to recce but didnt go in as the next door shop got 2 uncle chatting outside, but with a glance i saw a lady bout 30 odd wearing sexily sitting inside the joint. The place is quite ulu and just opposite a sec sch/temple. Nearby is a hill. The block is 21X, should be quite easy to find for those staying the area. Do post any good news here.
##For info, blk 17x joint already closed a few days as i saw a note pasted outside the closed shop. Looks like they shifted out to another area, hopefully somewhere in the West area.

trancer
03-06-2007, 11:11 AM
hi bros....
sorry to add bt ba+++ at the title, as i just spotted a new joint at bb east.
Went there to recce but didnt go in as the next door shop got 2 uncle chatting outside, but with a glance i saw a lady bout 30 odd wearing sexily sitting inside the joint. The place is quite ulu and just opposite a sec sch/temple. Nearby is a hill. The block is 21X, should be quite easy to find for those staying the area. Do post any good news here.
##For info, blk 17x joint already closed a few days as i saw a note pasted outside the closed shop. Looks like they shifted out to another area, hopefully somewhere in the West area.

Bro bobchow,

for your info the shop at blk 17x joint is the same shop that you came across at this blk 21X, if you observe the shop signboard carefully, is the same signboard that was used previously at blk 17x except that they changed the 1st name of the shop...this is confirmed by the lady boss who i spoke to when went there last night...

see also
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=70604

cheers,
trancer :cool:

bobchow
03-06-2007, 01:13 PM
Bro trancer,
Thanks for the info, i happened to see the thread this morning and i will get info from there. Thanks.

chelsea76
04-06-2007, 12:57 AM

bro, i went there one day morning and found nothing leh.. only the coffeeshop and a few provision shops.

then realised tha opp is the block of one previous joint.. now closed liao.. so in the end.. makan and go back fully loaded.. haha

SupremeD
04-06-2007, 09:40 AM

Checked out yesterday. Nothing was there.. only coffeeshop and minimart...

kk84
04-06-2007, 11:46 AM
Wow, seems like the B/BA*** area is a quick moving area. Can any bros confirm if there is any there? I should be dropping by in a couple of days, hope to get some action during my free time.

Kardelsharpeye
03-07-2007, 04:44 AM
bro can u provide more stats abt the girl

g2dragon
04-07-2007, 10:42 AM
juz went to jurong west 49x for a check out,located at 2nd storey de.happen to c two young lady inside.talk to them,find out tat actually one of them is a singaporean lady25-26 Nv expected find a singaporean lady in tis type of ulu ulu place.so immediately choose her n went in for a massage.massage is ok not the play piano type.after 35-40 min massage come the golden question,yao special ma,i ask her what do u have she say onli hand job ask got any other else anot reply dun have so bo bian lan lan take up the hand job after seeing her huge breast(i tink 36c ba). quote me $50 c tat same singaporean nv kill the price with her.allow me to press her breast abit resist when i try to sneak my hand into her bra but give in when i keep trying.hj quite ok slow n steady nv rush
will clean u up slowly when done,u can bath oso as there is bath room.pay her 50 for hj 40 for massage Total 90.anyway left the place as a happy man...do pardon me if my posting is nt good as i m first time posting.thks alot

hi bro... actually i went there b4.... when i got up, i saw a 28+++ yr old gal.
not so pretty with permed hair... she service me.... but when i got into the room space/room, i saw a long straight hair lady.... she look quite pretty... too bad... :( mine is GRACE... she called herself grace.
she provide hj... but i hint her got bj or not.... she say next time u come lo....
but next time if i really wanna go again... not her.... hehe

boyboy123
09-07-2007, 12:08 AM
Have a couple of hours this evening around jurong and spotted this thread from a Mac Wifi connection:D Decided to take a 5 mins drive. Opt of the $45 45mins session. Was assigned Miki but found her too fleshy for me.
The massage was good since she is on the heavy and fleshy side the pressure is good, I quite enjoy the massage but she was shy and quiet. 20 mins or so the golden Q was asked. quoted $50 for HJ and $80 for BJ. No FJ.. she did not strip as well..

The BBBJ was not bad but lack the proper suction and I am the type that is hard to cum if no FJ.. Played with her big boobs 35C?, tried to finger her and almost got her wet she then clamped up and tried to push my hand away. was quite shy during the whole session dun know acting or not. times up, no cum took a bath paid her and go.

Name: Miki
Nationaility: Malaysian
Body: 5.5/10 ( too fleshy but smooth skin)
Massage: 7
HJ: 6
BJ: 6
RTF: maybe not try others

ezez11
03-08-2007, 10:31 PM
juz went to jurong west 49x for a check out,located at 2nd storey de.happen to c two young lady inside.talk to them,find out tat actually one of them is a singaporean lady25-26 Nv expected find a singaporean lady in tis type of ulu ulu place.---

Thanks bro xiaolun for the detailed address. Got chance to have the session with the lady this week. Set the price total for $80 (meassage+hj). After the job, I passed her $100, but she only give me back $15 in the dark and did not say anything. I found it was $10 outside and $5 inside after I was in the carpark. Five dollor is no much, but I don't like that she cheated me Purposely.

Bro, please be caution on this dishonest lady.