PDA

View Full Version : Mistress as mistress

littleme
20-05-2007, 10:32 AM
All bros across 4 oceans... had a little problem which needs ADVICE to sort out. My cohabited prc gf is a mistress and she save all the money from the old man.. and now she wants to say bye bye to him and legally be my wife.

Here's where the little problem starts... she still keep in touch with him because after 4 yrs as his mistress.. she say it is cruel to just cut him off.. he always pour out his family/work problems to her.. she is like a harbour for his troubled yacht (sex included during those days)...

But nowadays.. she just keep in touch with him over the phone... offering her sympathies and listening ear to him.. (she is prc and he is in SGP)...

I am not comfortable with that and like to hear what views bros here had... appreciate for your listening ears... :cool:

Rof|maoxz
20-05-2007, 10:45 AM
All bros across 4 oceans... had a little problem which needs ADVICE to sort out. My cohabited prc gf is a mistress and she save all the money from the old man.. and now she wants to say bye bye to him and legally be my wife.

Here's where the little problem starts... she still keep in touch with him because after 4 yrs as his mistress.. she say it is cruel to just cut him off.. he always pour out his family/work problems to her.. she is like a harbour for his troubled yacht (sex included during those days)...

But nowadays.. she just keep in touch with him over the phone... offering her sympathies and listening ear to him.. (she is prc and he is in SGP)...

I am not comfortable with that and like to hear what views bros here had... appreciate for your listening ears... :cool:

Why start opening a new thread again? Can't you post back in your initial thread?

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=2014839#post2014839

littleme
20-05-2007, 10:52 AM
Why start opening a new thread again? Can't you post back in your initial thread?

Feel bad hijacking that thread... paisei mah...

Rof|maoxz
20-05-2007, 11:01 AM
I guess your gefrd stayed with the oldman due to the money right? So after that, what's next? Will she continue to find the next "target"? Can you able to contain her? Is there really "love" exist between both of you? Or she's good to you out of loneliness? :rolleyes:

soul_vision
20-05-2007, 11:15 AM
i totally agree with bro Rof|maoxz , my friend had similar encounter , one after another she jumping the boats, but insist that she love my friend and just doing this to secure their future....can cry in front of us...like real .....can simultaneously having few taukay to bao her, yet insist that body with taukay, heart with my friend.

Bro,i have seen many of my friend fall for this kind of trap, to them, they want a younger BF to pamper them, everyday see ah pek also sianz right........when money enough liao they will just leave you and go back China, some of my bro kena ask money before leaving and disappear.

Hope you have a clear picture now and most of my brother who kena think that or was told that their girl are different from others.

cheers!

soul:D

Rof|maoxz
20-05-2007, 11:27 AM
There are certainly some exceptions pertaining to the negative stereotyped chinese woman. It's wise that you're not pursuing it pro-actively, but just letting it run its course. :cool:

littleme
20-05-2007, 11:50 AM
I guess your gefrd stayed with the oldman due to the money right? So after that, what's next? Will she continue to find the next "target"? Can you able to contain her? Is there really "love" exist between both of you? Or she's good to you out of loneliness? :rolleyes:

She did bring me to her family gatherings in china... and I stay over at her house whenever I am there. You are right.. I am not so sure about our relationship but cohabitating is okay with me but now she is talking about legal marriage so I am hesitating.

Maybe I just hold off anything legal until I clear my doubts about her.. she's mid 30s and going onto 40s in a few years time but her looks are that CFM type and had a strong sex appeal.. more of it later.

littleme
20-05-2007, 11:53 AM
Bro.. thanks for sharing your fren's experience... it can be rather tramautic when one finds kenna cheated. So far, we are like a couple.. knowing each other frens and relatives (her side) while I had been avoiding legal marriage coz I am not so sure about this relationship due to her past mistress days.

She is financially independent.. so I guess money is out of our r/s.. but the part about her keeping contact through the phone with the old man is something which I don't understand.

Break means break.. why bother to continue be his aunt agony over the phone.. she said she got kind heart but I am not convinced.

DaLu Power
20-05-2007, 12:10 PM
Women just can't get enough, of money.

naemlo
20-05-2007, 01:01 PM

It does bother u when she is still in contact with that man, thats y u start this thread. The answer is u just can't accept it. Anyway, u dun lose anything, it is either u accept the fact or find a another ger.

naemlo
20-05-2007, 01:04 PM
Break means break.. why bother to continue be his aunt agony over the phone.. she said she got kind heart but I am not convinced.

Aiyoh u have so much doubt on her, y waste so much effort to prove yourself otherwise? Find another decent ger for yourself n dun waste time. :rolleyes:

no_faith
20-05-2007, 01:08 PM
she still keep in touch with him because after 4 yrs as his mistress.. she say it is cruel to just cut him off..
i tink she more likely afraid the supply of money being cut off.

imho,
see her families, relatives in china,
raw sex,
only kiss the one she love,
do not mean anyting.

furthermore, money where got enuff. the more the merrier.
juz like speculate shares. play if u up to it. if not u burn ur fingers.

peace

firegobypower
20-05-2007, 01:14 PM
Bro,

think twice. If she can do that to the old man. She can do that to you. Sorry, I am not pouring cold water on you. Just be caution.:o

XboxSG
20-05-2007, 01:24 PM
Safety always comes first

dirtyhairy
20-05-2007, 02:00 PM
Bro.. thanks for sharing your fren's experience... it can be rather tramautic when one finds kenna cheated. So far, we are like a couple.. knowing each other frens and relatives (her side) while I had been avoiding legal marriage coz I am not so sure about this relationship due to her past mistress days. She is financially independent.. so I guess money is out of our r/s.. but the part about her keeping contact through the phone with the old man is something which I don't understand. Break means break.. why bother to continue be his aunt agony over the phone.. she said she got kind heart but I am not convinced.

Yo Bro Littleme,
Pls allow me laobaby,
to say a few things as me
have seen life longer than thee
so maybe can offer wat I think and see
Most important is do you love her and she thee?
bcos marriage should not be taken lightly
if the answer is yes, then mutual trust there must be
otherwise, even no contact with her old tapao didi
she may still try others without u knowing Bro Littleme
the fact that she tells you tat she's playing aunty agony
to her old lover on things etc, etc
sure you not too happy
but if both of you really
love each other dearly
then you should not let jealousy
ruin and spoil your happy unity
btWay, tell me honestly
is this the same lady in the thread below who we are hunting so zealously:confused:
Any samsters came across her before?

the one so called in Kimkeat tapao by old man for $2k mthly
and then he ended it so suddenly
somehow I think both are the same lady
which explains why you know so much, so intimately
if yes, pls dun waste our time aimlessly
we want to move on and look at other opportunity:)
DirtyHairy, horny laobaby who's into safe sex and honesty

Hanxinco88
20-05-2007, 07:21 PM

Bro...if you are not comfortable, drop her a hint. PRC women can get hint easily.

jintulan
21-05-2007, 09:27 AM
... and now she wants to...be my wife.besides wanting to be your wife, any idea what else she wants? ;) and what's wrong with being your...cohabited prc gf...

Frankiestine
21-05-2007, 09:30 AM
My cohabited prc gf is a mistress and she save all the money from the old man.. and now she wants to say bye bye to him and legally be my wife.
she still keep in touch with him because after 4 yrs as his mistress.

if she can be a mistress to him, she can be a mistress to anyone else...sorry to pour cold water but wise up...

Frankiestine
21-05-2007, 09:36 AM
Maybe I just hold off anything legal until I clear my doubts about her.. she's mid 30s and going onto 40s in a few years time

bro that means you also not young should be in your late 30s maybe 40s? so why get yourself into deep shit by marriage...if you can live your past 30 over years without any commitment then treasure your freedom and bachelorhood....moreover she already 30s i believe she married before in prc...any baggages that she is carrying..ie. children etc...

dirtyhairy
21-05-2007, 10:04 AM
Yo Bro F,

Threadstarter has not answered my previous post
about another thread on the hunt for $2k tapao PRC MILF, whom he knows
in it he aledi says he's married
and here, he described her as his mistress, isnt it?
and that the gal wanna with him to get married
sumhow I think that missing PRC and this lady
are the same person actually
which explains why he knows so much, so intimately
if true, he should 'fess up instead of keeping us guessing/waiting indefinitely:mad:
DirtyHairy

Castrol
21-05-2007, 11:18 AM
yo bro DH aka lau horny baby,maybe u talk too chim for the TS to understand that y he not replying u :D

bro, can you simplify DH's poetry for threadstarter so he can understand? :D

dirtyhairy
21-05-2007, 11:29 AM
Ok lah bruddahs,
say i talk too chim..
so aku mai yimchim
oei threadstarter...
is the missing $2k "pao yang" MILF peidumama
the same as your PRC mistress who wanna marry you huh?
if yes, pls tell us lah
otherwise you are wasting our time mah!! :eek:

Frankiestine
21-05-2007, 11:41 AM
Yo Bro F,

Threadstarter has not answered my previous post
about another thread on the hunt for $2k tapao PRC MILF, whom he knows
in it he aledi says he's married
and here, he described her as his mistress, isnt it?

from the sound of it, i think his oc is also prc but not the same one we are hunting for in the other thread...and most probably his oc is not official yet...

Freman
21-05-2007, 11:43 AM
hi,

I think anytime we have prc as gf, it's always a risk.

personally, I would ensure a few things

she is not receiving money from the former old guy. that's important. If she is married to you, she shouldn't receive any money from other guys. But then, how can you be sure ?

should make her slowly cut off the contact with the old guy. The old guy should know it... mistress this kind of stuff, how can stay forever... sure will end one day...

lastly, make sure you lay out ground rules in case she change her attitude after marriage... sad to admit... alot of prc are like that... so becareful... don't kena ransom...

good luck.. hope you get a true gem..

WillamSexsphere
21-05-2007, 11:50 AM
Life is full of risks.
Go to sleep and you may not know if you will wake up in hell instead.
Nothing in life is guaranteed.
So is love.

To live is to love.
To not love is to not live.
Ask no more questions. Have no more doubts.
DARE TO LIVE then DARE to love.

No one knows the outcome, nor can anyone predict its eventual result.
But the rollercoaster ride will give you the thrill of a lifetime.
A memory that when you grow old and begain reminiscening,
- a beautiful love story movie in which you played the lead actor.

All men make mistakes.
Life and love is not about perfection
In perfection, predictibility and boredom exists.
Dare to make mistakes and learn from it. Enjoy the ride. With a smile.

All the best bro! Cheers!:)

surfer888
21-05-2007, 11:56 AM
Ask for all her money to be transferred to your account. Only if she does that, you know that there is some love and trust there.

Unfortunately, if you ask of that, there's no trust from your part. But, better safe than sorry... esp with PRCs.

sToNeCoLd
21-05-2007, 11:56 AM
Yo Bro Littleme,
Pls allow me laobaby,
to say a few things as me
have seen life longer than thee
so maybe can offer wat I think and see
Most important is do you love her and she thee?
bcos marriage should not be taken lightly
if the answer is yes, then mutual trust there must be
otherwise, even no contact with her old tapao didi
she may still try others without u knowing Bro Littleme
the fact that she tells you tat she's playing aunty agony
to her old lover on things etc, etc
sure you not too happy
but if both of you really
love each other dearly
then you should not let jealousy
ruin and spoil your happy unity
btWay, tell me honestly
is this the same lady in the thread below who we are hunting so zealously
Any samsters came across her before?

the one so called in Kimkeat tapao by old man for $2k mthly
and then he ended it so suddenly
somehow I think both are the same lady
which explains why you know so much, so intimately
if yes, pls dun waste our time aimlessly
we want to move on and look at other opportunity:)
DirtyHairy, horny laobaby who's into safe sex and honesty

Hi Dude,

this is so funny
your reply always makes me laugh so easily
i think the threadstarter think we're stupid baby
ride on us with our goodwill comments like a lost pony
unless he gives us some indepth info about this lady
else we shall zap him till he's "mati"
what do u think bro dirtyhairy
or should we shall sit & chill relax drinking our beer with a ciggi???;)

littleme
21-05-2007, 11:57 AM
a. I am cohabitating with a prc ger who was a mistress before and she is my OC... we spend half of the time in china and in SGP... this is why I know so many mistress in both prc and SGP coz they tend to have gatherings with their sugar daddies...

b. Now this prc ger wants to settle down after "earning enough" from the old man... looking for a family life... but I am not ready coz of what she said (opening thread)

In case I am backing out... what is the best way to do it... disappear or work out a amiable solution with her... after all, she's with me for many years leading a double life and she said its so stressful...

Thank you to all bros for the comments...

Rather busy these few days.. will post more on mistresses in general when free.

Frankiestine
21-05-2007, 12:18 PM
In case I am backing out... what is the best way to do it... disappear or work out a amiable solution with her... after all, she's with me for many years leading a double life and she said its so stressful...

if you want a break there is no best way or wat.....since you been together i am sure she had her share of fun as well as you....honestly with this prc if you thinking about amiable solution such as compensation...then i think it is a big mistake...cos she will definitely milk you dry...and why should she complain about a stressful life from leading two men on...i think she gain more then she lose...

dirtyhairy
21-05-2007, 12:19 PM
a. I am cohabitating with a prc ger who was a mistress before and she is my OC... we spend half of the time in china and in SGP... this is why I know so many mistress in both prc and SGP coz they tend to have gatherings with their sugar daddies...
b. Now this prc ger wants to settle down after "earning enough" from the old man... looking for a family life... but I am not ready coz of what she said (opening thread) In case I am backing out... what is the best way to do it... disappear or work out a amiable solution with her... after all, she's with me for many years leading a double life and she said its so stressful...

Ayah Bro LittleMe
Kamsiah for taking time to answer me
But ayoh...u still have not answer properly
is this PRC mistress ala your OC oso the one we hunting until aisee?
if yes, it means her whereabouts known aledi
so no need to lao nuar and oso put up prize money
as reward for one chosen bro to up her in a pte bonking party
so LittleMe, quick2 kong ok and out an end to this thread oh so silly

sToNeCoLd
21-05-2007, 12:49 PM
b. Now this prc ger wants to settle down after "earning enough" from the old man... looking for a family life... but I am not ready coz of what she said (opening thread)
Thank you to all bros for the comments...
Rather busy these few days.. will post more on mistresses in general when free.

Halo Bro littleme
u think u're very smart & steady
u think u have know many PRCs
but allow me to share this suspicious thingy

first of all,dont be stupid,silly & crazy
PRC or FB...by any name of Sally,Mary or Lucy
they are all smart gold-digger lady
after she digged all the money from that poor old man sugar daddy
it's your turn to becomes her another dummy

she will use your hard-earned sweat money
send back her china province Guangxi
with the surplus she will buy Fendi,LV & more Gucci
Sometimes go enrolled in luxury spa sanctuary

I suggest u better keep all your salary & additional money
Deposit in UOB or OCBC
This is safer than giving to your so-called sweet honey
before you go busted like any Tom,Dick or Harry

If you want to ask any opinions, feedbacks or freebies
U better Listen to me
Your life is your own destiny
Before you kill yourself over a PRC
So...Dont seek any mercy for being downright silly

Our 2ct worth is all for you to see
Sit down & think about it carefully over a kopi
Trust no PRC who had actually conned some old man money
Becos end of the day u're still Singaporean who's born & bred Kiasu & Kiasi

edvil
21-05-2007, 01:01 PM
Nice "rap" bro stonecold....:D

Rof|maoxz
21-05-2007, 01:17 PM

Can you really trust her, if yes, give it a go lah. Nowadays divorced men very charming one, you know. :D

jintulan
21-05-2007, 01:38 PM
Ask for all her money to be transferred to your account...this is surely the best advice you can find. It can be used not only on PRC gers, even on men! :D

Zoick
21-05-2007, 02:00 PM
my friend had similar encounter , one after another she jumping the boats, but insist that she love my friend and just doing this to secure their future....can cry in front of us...like real .....can simultaneously having few taukay to bao her, yet insist that body with taukay, heart with my friend.

Bro,i have seen many of my friend fall for this kind of trap, to them, they want a younger BF to pamper them, everyday see ah pek also sianz right........when money enough liao they will just leave you and go back China, some of my bro kena ask money before leaving and disappear.

Hope you have a clear picture now and most of my brother who kena think that or was told that their girl are different from others.

Share with my own experience, which just end days ago. She can cry in front of everyone telling me how much she love me and how much she wish to stay back (She left and back to mainland weeks ago). Money is not the topic of discussion when the days we together.

Thanks to SBF (from bottom of my heart), i learn about others bro experience, i go slow and steady and always with "CLEAR" mind. I tested her last Thursday (24 May). She said she is flying to Singapore to see me because she miss me so much (yeah, more like coming back to work). I told her how about she transfer the air ticket money, i take tigerair to fly over to see her (I just wanted to test her). And she said "Ok"..... Subsequently, now she avoiding my call (We did contact by phone). I think her true colour surface.

My point is, you never try, you never know. There are true love out there, which i agree. But always beware and always have CLEAR mind. We are smart, they are not stupid as well. All my best wishes.

Zoick
21-05-2007, 02:03 PM
Ask for all her money to be transferred to your account. Only if she does that, you know that there is some love and trust there.

No need all the money, just ask for SGD5/10K with whatever crap reasons will do.

surfer888
21-05-2007, 02:15 PM
My point is, you never try, you never know. There are true love out there, which i agree. But always beware and always have CLEAR mind. We are smart, they are not stupid as well. All my best wishes.

5 pts for the smart bro here!:D

Zoick
21-05-2007, 03:00 PM
5 pts for the smart bro here!:D

Thanks. I just wish the SBF sharing spirit carry on. Without this site, i think i will fall into the trap. Honestly, She is a real oscar winner, even intro me her mother and sister (What she claimed and we talk over the phone).

Last but not least, talk more and more you will find something here and there. One can tell lie, but not lies. That why i always ask ppl go slow and steady.

Rof|maoxz
21-05-2007, 03:04 PM
Thanks. I just wish the SBF sharing spirit carry on. Without this site, i think i will fall into the trap. Honestly, She is a real oscar winner, even intro me her mother and sister (What she claimed and we talk over the phone).

Last but not least, talk more and more you will find something here and there. One can tell lie, but not lies. That why i always ask ppl go slow and steady.

You do not need this forum to lead you on..... it's takes just one little experience, and you are willing to repent, and learn from it.

littleme
21-05-2007, 04:43 PM
Bro...if you are not comfortable, drop her a hint. PRC women can get hint easily.

PRC women can pretend to get or don't get the hint easily. haha

littleme
21-05-2007, 04:45 PM
besides wanting to be your wife, any idea what else she wants? ;) and what's wrong with being your cohabitated prc gf

Cohabitate first becoz she want to "take" enough from the old man... than when she is ready to settle down, she wants legal status... I think this is most WL thinking.

littleme
21-05-2007, 04:47 PM
bro that means you also not young should be in your late 30s maybe 40s? so why get yourself into deep shit by marriage...if you can live your past 30 over years without any commitment then treasure your freedom and bachelorhood....moreover she already 30s i believe she married before in prc...any baggages that she is carrying..ie. children etc...

Which is why I am not willing to be legally marrying her... not just becoz she's a mistress before but also like what you said above... she was a divorcee (beaten up by the husband until go to court) before she became a mistress.

She once said... "no love take money" in any relationship.

littleme
21-05-2007, 04:50 PM
sumhow I think that missing PRC and this lady are the same person actually
which explains why he knows so much, so intimately if true, he should 'fess up instead of keeping us guessing/waiting indefinitely:mad: DirtyHairy

Bro... already told you mah... she is a mistress and they have a network of who is who.. I am surprise when I first learn about this but there is such a network among old men (clue: traditional biz made big) in SGP.

Filthy rich and horny too.

dirtyhairy
21-05-2007, 04:56 PM
Which is why I am not willing to be legally marrying her... not just becoz she's a mistress before but also like what you said above... she was a divorcee (beaten up by the husband until go to court) before she became a mistress.

Ok Bro Littleme
me dirtyhairy always horny
willing to be stupid kenna conned party
if u no wanna her marry
as you scared kenna taichi
wanna pass her to me?
hehehehe
me only got two lorries
can ta pao her one year, two may be three
once no money i go join home for old folksy
certainly better than cobwebbed mati didi
worse still knnn, cross outram for KTV
then kenna hit by drunk driver maybe
or pui pui, by made-in-China bike ridden by Mr Ah Sammy:D
so better enjoy now instead die suddenly
so hmmm, what me worry?

littleme
21-05-2007, 04:57 PM
Ayah Bro LittleMe Kamsiah for taking time to answer me But ayoh...u still have not answer properly is this PRC mistress ala your OC oso the one we hunting until aisee? if yes, it means her whereabouts known aledi so no need to lao nuar and oso put up prize money as reward for one chosen bro to up her in a pte bonking party so LittleMe, quick2 kong ok and out an end to this thread oh so silly

Bro.. not the same lady lah... one is my OC and the other is her friend (the old man) mistress, the one you guys are looking for. I think she stay at Street 12.. near a school becoz one time my OC went there to pass her something from the old man.

Rof|maoxz
21-05-2007, 04:58 PM

Try to get illegal with her lah, once everything legal.... you got to change nick to pityme. :D

littleme
21-05-2007, 05:02 PM
I told her how about she transfer the air ticket money, i take tigerair to fly over to see her (I just wanted to test her). And she said "Ok"..... Subsequently, now she avoiding my call (We did contact by phone). I think her true colour surface.

Bro... thanks for the post. What I know is that prc gers don't like guys to ask money from them, its a turn-off for them. So why don't you spend your own money and fly to meet her and see how long the r/s can last without you having to give up more than you think...

dirtyhairy
21-05-2007, 05:03 PM
Bro.. not the same lady lah... one is my OC and the other is her friend (the old man) mistress, the one you guys are looking for. I think she stay at Street 12.. near a school becoz one time my OC went there to pass her something from the old man.

Bro Littleme, ho seh
pls tell sum more St 12, where leh?
ang mo kio, Serangoon, Punggol, Pasir Ris, Woodlands.. all got Sts 12 too eh
let me know exact place...me wanna 6c if she's really such an ace!

littleme
21-05-2007, 05:09 PM
Bro Littleme, ho seh
pls tell sum more St 12, where leh? ang mo kio, Serangoon, Punggol, Pasir Ris, Woodlands.. all got Sts 12 too eh let me know exact place...me wanna 6c if she's really such an ace!

Tampines St 12... near a school.. opposite are some slab block HDB facing Ave 7. Her block has a small car park in front.

dirtyhairy
21-05-2007, 05:24 PM
Tampines St 12... near a school.. opposite are some slab block HDB facing Ave 7. Her block has a small car park in front.

Thank you....
will keep her in view

Hanxinco88
22-05-2007, 06:59 AM
What I know is that prc gers don't like guys to ask money from them, its a turn-off for them....

What I know is whenever I need money for business or for doing things that are sweet to them, most of my PRC "normal" galfriends will be more than willing to help/give if they can afford it............

But the one that you are dealing is not actually " normal"....she is someone's else mistress B4 so they see 50 cents like a big wheel tyre.........:D .....hence the abnormal act lor.....:D

Hanxinco88
22-05-2007, 07:03 AM
PRC women can pretend to get or don't get the hint easily. haha

My shifu taught me 2 words when dealing with PRC..........."Persistent" and "Diplomatic".....Drop the hints in a persistent yet diplomatic way....

Rof|maoxz
22-05-2007, 11:20 AM
My shifu taught me 2 words when dealing with PRC..........."Persistent" and "Diplomatic".....Drop the hints in a persistent yet diplomatic way....

How? So chim.

littleme
22-05-2007, 11:45 AM
Thank you.... will keep her in view

If got more info, I post here but no guarantee hor. Try the food court at the SMART building near the junction of Ave 7. Good luck hunting and you can claim the "bonus" if you see her.

littleme
22-05-2007, 11:48 AM
What I know is whenever I need money for business or for doing things that are sweet to them, most of my PRC "normal" galfriends will be more than willing to help/give if they can afford it............ But the one that you are dealing is not actually " normal"....she is someone's else mistress B4 so they see 50 cents like a big wheel tyre.........:D .....hence the abnormal act lor.....:D

I agree with you. The prc gals with a decent job and not materialistic see money as less incentive. They do want a better life (husband provides) but they won't be mistresses.

It is normally mistress frens who encourage these "normal" gals to be mistress by flaunting their wealth and material comforts...

My current prc gal is just like that.. a normal divorcee, penniless and her fren encourage her to be a mistress and that is a road which can never end.. at least emotional. Sad.

dirtyhairy
22-05-2007, 11:59 AM
If got more info, I post here but no guarantee hor. Try the food court at the SMART building near the junction of Ave 7. Good luck hunting and you can claim the "bonus" if you see her.

Yo Bro Littleme
Thanks for the tips and the missing lady
will probably check it out and see
btway, what time can she be found there usually?:)
cheers....from horny laobaby dirtyhairy

littleme
22-05-2007, 12:03 PM
Early morning before 7am becoz she need to cook or buy breakfast for the school going daughter or after 8pm...

no_faith
22-05-2007, 12:21 PM
bro littleme, u stalk her?:eek:

littleme
22-05-2007, 12:33 PM
bro littleme, u stalk her?:eek:

No.. though her headlights are appealing, even my OC said the same thing, she is not my type. Age a bit old at 41 yr...

I used to fetch my OC to her block downstairs becoz the old man not always convenient so we sort of like despatch service once a while to send money or things like that... so know her schedule a little.

Now my OC and me had a little argument (not over her) so cannot spend much time on this lady. Got to settle my own personal r/s first...

littleme
22-05-2007, 12:51 PM
Bros.. I had written a few write-ups on mistresses. Hope forumers find them entertaining. Its a mix of fact & fiction (varies in each write-up), the story is how prc gals end up as mistresses in SGP. Based on living among mistresses.

The beginning...

Zhen fiddles nervously with the pen in her fingers as she fill in the immigration form in Changi airport, pausing at times to ponder over some questions. This is her first trip to Singapore and Zhen is a 29-yr old divorcee from north-east China, fair complexion and with nice oriental features especially her almond shape eyes, rather pretty for a divorcee without any children. This is also why she can retain her figure well at 36-24-36 for a 5-ft-2 height and with her silky smooth shoulder length hair, she looks more youthful than her age. Friends and strangers alike have always mistaken her in the early twenties instead.

She hands the completed immigration forms and after a few suspecting looks from the Immigration Officer, she heard the thump thump rubber stamping sound much to her relief. After collecting her luggage, she pull them hurriedly towards the exit, looking earnestly for her girlfriend who is picking her up.

There she is ! ….. as a familiar face shows up among the crowd around the exit. Many men and a few women steal glances at her sensuous body in the white blouse and knee length black skirt which hug her body nicely… what are they looking at?… as she just ignores them and hugs her friend over the barrier.

"Wow ! zhen ! you look fabulous" exclaimed her friend Lin. She feel a sense of pride because since her divorce 2 years ago after 7 years of marriage, she had been a phyiscal wreck as her ex-husband left her for an average looking woman. After 2 years of wrangling with reality, she had resumed her looks, thanks to herbal food and lots of exercises to numb the emotional pain. Now she is ready to start all over again and also the reason for her to be in Singapore today.

Lin is the same age as Zhen… having put on weight during the last few years and is cohabiting with her bf Hu for a year or so… and she looks more tan than before.. probably the weather in Singapore.

Hu.. on the other hand.. is quite fair.. a head taller than Lin.. but Zhen find him a bit too skinny for a guy… though both of them are a match.

"My friend is waiting" as Lin helps to lug the lugguage towards the main exit where she can see a dark blue car waiting. Inside, a guy looking in his late 30s is bowing his head to peep at the side window for them. "Hi, this is Zhen and this is my bf Hu" said Lin as she wave for him to open the car booth. After closing the booth, Lin slides into the front passenger seat while Zhen settles herself at the back.

"What a clean city!" Zhen exclaims as the car zips through the highway towards the city. Hu is driving and Zhen thought she saw him stealing glances through the rear mirror - must be my imagination - but continue to relax in the air-condition comfort as the car approaches the hotel in Bencoolen Street.

"Dinner at 8.00pm, ok ?" shouts Lin as Zhen finishes the check-in and prepares to go up to her room. Zhen nods and points to the lobby and give a ok sign. After unpacking her lugguage, she has a nice long bath and is glad she brought along her bubble bath lotion. Its good to relax after a 6-hour flight from Zhejiang and as her hair sweeps sensuously across her face, she feels a sense of sexiness.

"Hmmm... not bad.." as Zhen admires herself in the mirror with only a towel around her body. She notices the glow in her face after the bubble bath and the nice aroma emanating from her hair and body. Removing the towel, she admires her own body, smiling with great satisfaction at the 36-24-36 porcelain skin figure in the misty mirror.

"Brrrrr" snaps Zhen back to reality as the alarm goes off... reminding her that its 7.00pm and she has an hour to prepare. Reluctantly she wrap herself again and walks toward the vainity table. Settling herself down, she starts to apply the foundation, then the mascara, draw the eye outlines and then stop for a few moments to admire and now for the lipstick. She choose the pink colour to match her white blouse as she brushes her lips carefully. Satisfied, she reach out for the white blouse. "Must be conservative.." as she slips it on and adjust the lacy buttons. - Nice fit - as the blouse hugs her body nicely with the bosom and waist contrasting each other. "Hmmm.... not bad" as her freshness merges with the blouse revealing a oriental beauty with silky hair.

Combing her hair in quick strokes... she quickly slides into the dark skirt and with a few adjustments, it snugs her waist perfectly. Adjusting herself in the mirror and a few minutes later, she is now ready for the dinner. Looking at her watch, its 5 minutes to 8pm so she slips on her high heels which accentuates her 5' 2" height and after a few glances to ensure she got everything, she closes the door behind her.....

(to be continued)

Hanxinco88
23-05-2007, 05:54 AM
How? So chim.

Buy me kopi I slowly explain to you eh sai bo???..........kekekeke:D

littleme
23-05-2007, 11:03 AM
Buy me kopi I slowly explain to you eh sai bo???..........kekekeke:D

Thanks bro, I got it decoded and decrypted and demystified already.