PDA

View Full Version : Click better or Fuck better?

Acidman
20-05-2007, 02:28 AM
Bros, one question. Say you have two girlfriends.

Girlfriend A, both of you can speak on more common topics. She could gives you better advice on matters. Is more supportive of you and give you better moral support. But you are not really that sexually attracted to her. Sex or no sex is ok with you.

Girlfriend B, not that she is great in bed. It's you just loves to have sex with her. Even when you musturbate you think of her. And you think of her most of the time. But you two has not much in common and often ran out of things to say.

Now, which girl would you marry. Assuming you would have at least 10yrs of great sex with girlfriend B.

Yahoo.com
20-05-2007, 02:35 AM
U can talk whole day but u cant fuck whole day.

Marriage is all about communication.

Hope I have answer your question ;)

asdfghjkl
20-05-2007, 02:38 AM
"Sex or no sex is ok with you" ??

This is a sex forum ler! :o

remycao
20-05-2007, 03:37 AM
Well 4 me bro I will choose Gal A

whycare
20-05-2007, 03:54 AM
Interesting Thread... Good question raised by the thread starter.
Maybe just wanna to add in more level to the question.

Lets give you guys this scenarios:

Gal A: who you can trust in or feel comfortable with but performance in bed is so-so.

Gal B: who is hot-temper but great in bed.

Who will you choose as long term partner?

Acidman
20-05-2007, 03:55 AM
U can talk whole day but u cant fuck whole day.

Marriage is all about communication.

Hope I have answer your question ;)

Would you marry your male best friend then? I would say marriage is about love.

The_Unrepentant
20-05-2007, 08:15 AM

dating is abt love. marriage is abt communication. flirting is abt sex.:D

The_Unrepentant
20-05-2007, 08:18 AM

Now, which girl would you marry. Assuming you would have at least 10yrs of great sex with girlfriend B.

marry A and keep B as mistress. u can find great sex everywhere. Gl, Fl section, ktv.....:p

EricssonMan
20-05-2007, 08:54 AM
marry A and keep B as mistress. u can find great sex everywhere. Gl, Fl section, ktv.....:p

In this case, dont need those liao as you can get it from B

Acidman
20-05-2007, 02:26 PM
It's interesting most bros here equate Marriage as their end of their sex live with their wife. Is that the rule of the Jungle? Will one really get tired of having sex with the same girl?

block11
20-05-2007, 03:41 PM
It's interesting most bros here equate Marriage as their end of their sex live with their wife. Is that the rule of the Jungle? Will one really get tired of having sex with the same girl?

maybe its just human nature? eventually most men do get bored of eating the same dish everyday... personally i would choose Girlfriend A as she would be a better life partner :cool:

Yahoo.com
20-05-2007, 03:45 PM
Have u ever heard to love is to set free? ;) And man normally dont marry the one they really love? :p

MisterSportivo
20-05-2007, 04:12 PM
hahahhahaa

jus my 2 cents. ppls will change. can comm now dont mean 4ever.

hahahahahha

Yahoo.com
20-05-2007, 04:42 PM
ppls will change. can comm now dont mean 4ever.
Totally agree with u. Can fuck now dont mean 4ever too :p

Schmi
20-05-2007, 04:47 PM
Totally agree with u. Can fuck now dont mean 4ever too :p

The how man? must think so much, war over already

no_faith
20-05-2007, 05:36 PM
imho, itz abt how u tink. u wanna settle down or still wanna fool ard.
coz if u still wanna fool ard. after A and B, soon will be C, D, E.....

peace

Kyser Soze
20-05-2007, 06:18 PM
Girlfriend A, both of you can speak on more common topics. She could gives you better advice on matters. Is more supportive of you and give you better moral support. But you are not really that sexually attracted to her. Sex or no sex is ok with you.

Girlfriend B, not that she is great in bed. It's you just loves to have sex with her. Even when you musturbate you think of her. And you think of her most of the time. But you two has not much in common and often ran out of things to say.

For a wife, I would choose Girlfriend A. Sex is no doubt one part of the relationship, but communication and one's character form a major part of it.

natsuki
20-05-2007, 06:24 PM
If i'm a man, i would choose A. Sex is not the only topic u will talk about in daily life rite? Since 2 can communicate better, y not proceed further. And it's only sex that holding u and Miss B together now... Did u ask urself, wad r the common topic other den sex u 2 can communicate in? :) Just my 2 cents... =)

Shuang_Jie_Gun
20-05-2007, 06:29 PM
Girl A for me definitely,too much sex also siong. :)

asspanker
20-05-2007, 08:45 PM
Gf A would be better. Sex techniques can be learnt and enhanced. But communication is always the key to sustaining a long and happy, fulfilling union.

Tua Kang
20-05-2007, 09:39 PM
Go for the one u can taalk to. For sex u can always come sbf look for FL. hehe

acidstorm
20-05-2007, 09:54 PM
Which one will accompany you for the rest of your life. GF A or GF B.

Thus, SEX is not a lifetime thing & when you turn old, i doubt you will have SEX so frequent.

Should think and look ahead instead focus on short term pleasure. :cool:

Squall
20-05-2007, 10:19 PM
Hmm..having read many bros opinions, I must say I m impressed by the maturity most bros show. I not so mature, I go for gf 'B'. No need talk so much lah, got good sex, is better! I not NATO. :)

Chinapuss
20-05-2007, 10:19 PM
Communication is very important in all forms of relationship...To sustain a relationship, sex does play an important role too. I guess for a healthy relationship to work, u muz hav both communication and sex...lackin in one of this two would end up both separatin with each other sooner or later in de relationship. :D

Acidman
20-05-2007, 11:29 PM
You guys didn't think of the point, you always think of GF B. So how can you marry GF A, when you're always thinking of GF B? Pls discuss further.

ocelot
20-05-2007, 11:51 PM
Move to Arab and build a harem. Then have both A and B.

diver69er
21-05-2007, 12:32 AM
Marry A....and keep B as yr regular FB.:rolleyes:

waahaa
21-05-2007, 01:21 AM
The how man? must think so much, war over already

ain't that the whole idea? make love, not war

stallone21
21-05-2007, 03:37 AM
I think we, the men will give better ans if A and B come with a picture each, lol...

geckoSG
21-05-2007, 09:35 AM
Marry A....and keep B as yr regular FB.:rolleyes:

I have the same thoughts as you! Thumbs up! :D

YummyBear
21-05-2007, 10:44 AM
I got a different idea from all. I won't choose both of them.

Reason being, I do not love "A" whole heartedly since I am still complaining. I will still end up hurting her down the road when I get tired and go ard screwing. Its not the best for either party to get married just for the idea since marriage is a serious matter which you can't "choose" which gal to marry. Fate plays a really funny role in this kinda stuff.

As for "B", she loves sex.... i love sex.... what else is there in common? Will probably set me thinking.. should there be a day I can't satisfy her, would she turn to another? its a dangerous game my friends. Divorce is no joking matter.

But should there be a need to choose only between them..... the answer is so obvious... the one with the bigger (. )( .) of course !!!! :rolleyes:

Castrol
21-05-2007, 11:10 AM
Girlfriend A, both of you can speak on more common topics. She could gives you better advice on matters. Is more supportive of you and give you better moral support.

Girlfriend B, not that she is great in bed. It's you just loves to have sex with her.

if gf A looks like mo xiao ling and gf B looks like constance song, how? is it a no brainer? :D

surfer888
21-05-2007, 11:40 AM
Marry Neither. Keep A for the conversations and lonely days. Keep B for the fucks and horny days. On days, that are neither, go find GF C... the one to marry.

jintulan
21-05-2007, 01:44 PM
Marry Neither. Keep A for the conversations and lonely days. Keep B for the fucks and horny days. On days, that are neither, go find GF C... the one to marry.poor C! no conversation, no fucks! really jialat la! :D
stay at home do laundry, clean house, cook, and.... somemore ????

_AXL_
21-05-2007, 01:52 PM
poor C! no conversation, no fucks! really jialat la!
stay at home do laundry, clean house, cook, and.... somemore ????

that is happening to his real-life wife lor... :rolleyes:

surfer dude,

surfer's A: kimchi gf

surfer's B: trying for wong lilin

surfer's C: wifey...

life couldnt get any better, ya? :D

weert
21-05-2007, 01:55 PM
KNS this is the situation i'm finding myself in now... really dilemma but something tells me i'll choose A in the end... whether she choose me or not is another thing. :D

u guys considered, if u choose her, will she choose u? n to her, are u the conversation type or the sex type? :cool:

jintulan
21-05-2007, 01:56 PM
that is happening to his real-life wife lor...I doubt so, I believe the man's heart is softer than his words. :rolleyes:

21-05-2007, 01:56 PM
ABC can combine bo???:D

surfer888
21-05-2007, 01:58 PM
that is happening to his real-life wife lor... :rolleyes:

surfer dude,

surfer's A: kimchi gf

surfer's B: trying for wong lilin

surfer's C: wifey...

life couldnt get any better, ya? :D

No lah... not so bad.

Real-life wife does not do any housework. A & B are both Kimchi... trying to be C but most likely will cancel out all A, B & C because of D (children).

_AXL_
21-05-2007, 02:03 PM
KNS this is the situation i'm finding myself in now... really dilemma but something tells me i'll choose A in the end... whether she choose me or not is another thing.

u guys considered, if u choose her, will she choose u? n to her, are u the conversation type or the sex type?

i dont know about u, but for me, if i m not the one and only choice she is considering, then i dont even bother about her, period. put it this way, do u deserve to be the better of maybe 3 choices? cos this would mean, if u dont make it, she is telling u that she still has 2 other guys waiting in the wings. dont think i deserve that. if i dont deserve that, first of all i make sure that the girl i m interested in dont get that kind of treatment as well. if u dont find gal A attractive, dont give mixed signals lah. if u dont find gal B intellectually stimulating, f**k and run lah... well, until we find the best of both worlds...:D

I doubt so, I believe the man's heart is softer than his words.

no lah, surfer, can tell from his words, he had given up all hope, whatsoever... he is just waiting!!!;)

jit singapore
21-05-2007, 02:11 PM
Sex, we can find outside, like GL, flirting, and here and there got alot of FL too waiting to serve you.If you everyday have sex with the same sexy gal, one day u will be "sian" also rite!

So, I'll choose "A" loh. That one she really can give me fully support in my life include $$$ wise :) y not? Like my wife (but she A + B) hehe.

=WK=
21-05-2007, 05:37 PM

bro Acidman, if Girlfriend A can make you say "sex or no sex is ok" then the choice is obvious right? ;)

dirtyhairy
21-05-2007, 05:56 PM
Girlfriend A, both of you can speak on more common topics. She could gives you better advice on matters. Is more supportive of you and give you better moral support. But you are not really that sexually attracted to her. Sex or no sex is ok with you. Girlfriend B, not that she is great in bed. It's you just loves to have sex with her. Even when you musturbate you think of her. And you think of her most of the time. But you two has not much in common and often ran out of things to say.Now, which girl would you marry. Assuming you would have at least 10yrs of great sex with girlfriend B.

Yo Bro how lucky can you be
Not one but two to pamper your didi
if for me, I will becum a muslim and adopt name Abdullah Ali
becos if both gals agree, you get to marry
both the two ladies, Gal A and B
lidat imagine..shiok man can do tama and enjoy didi
oso, one can talk to you while the other in bed so sexy
yo bro you very lucky:D

laodi123456789
21-05-2007, 06:09 PM
Bro Acidman

Get some dough together and go and book 3 of the best working ladies you can find. Book them for three solid days and then maybe you can answer your own question after you finish.

We wait for your FR and your final answer

bonkers69
21-05-2007, 06:36 PM
once marry. Both A or B will no longer be the same as present.
stay Single , cheong freedom.:D

surfer888
21-05-2007, 07:52 PM
Get some dough together and go and book 3 of the best working ladies you can find. Book them for three solid days and then maybe you can answer your own question after you finish.

We wait for your FR and your final answer

Sekali after that, question revised to add on option C, D, E.:D

ZenneZ
21-05-2007, 10:26 PM
Alot of us settle for someone that ain't our ideal that is within our reach
Some of us manage to work things out, some of us don't.

But if you are having second thoughts now, it probably means you are not ready to marry either of them

Just remember that if you decide to marry, there will be days where you don't click, there will be days you don't fuck, and there will be day you hate each other.

If you are not ready for these, don't get married.

hornybitchgal
22-05-2007, 02:03 AM

Well, just something from a gal's point of view.
Are you sure you wanna get married? Doesn't seems to me you are in love with any of them. The baseline of your story is... SEX..
Then why are you thinking abt marriage? Getting married for the sake of doing it.. wat for? When you are ready to settle down, which ever gal it is.. good or bad in bed, supportive or not supportive, one thing for sure you know she is the one who you wanna spend the rest of your life with. Or someone who you can't live without.

You probably havent found the right one boy.. keep looking.. and stop using your dick head to think.. try something new.. use your heart.. :cool:

And one more thing.. wat the hell are you doing dating 2 gals at the same time?? Sometimes you guys just deserve to be slapped.. :mad:

And some of you commented keeping gal B as mistress?!!! You guys sometimes just need to learn how to respect women. Not all gals deserved to be treated like that... If some guy do that to your sister or daughter.. you will regret wat you said. So dun say anything that is so shallow...

No offence mates.. watever said.. are just "some" of my thoughts and feels..

jintulan
22-05-2007, 09:58 AM
... well, until we find the best of both worlds..and then get married, and then have kids, and then.... WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD! :D

_AXL_
22-05-2007, 04:36 PM
Y never inculed D

D = Rich and buy what u like
Can stay at home shake leh....when bored still can look for A,B or C

can intro me when u find D??? but come to think of it, i still want to be known as the breadwinner of the family, too much stupid pride in the way lah!!!

Well, just something from a gal's point of view.
Are you sure you wanna get married? Doesn't seems to me you are in love with any of them. The baseline of your story is... SEX..
Then why are you thinking abt marriage? Getting married for the sake of doing it.. wat for? When you are ready to settle down, which ever gal it is.. good or bad in bed, supportive or not supportive, one thing for sure you know she is the one who you wanna spend the rest of your life with. Or someone who you can't live without.

now, now, now... this is getting interesting. a gal's point of view. i concede that the views here in general r quite negative about women. but good sex is also a requisite to continue a beautiful and generally harmonious relationship after marriage. i m sure women want that too, except that they perceive it as socially unacceptable (still???!!!) to voice it out aloud.

i do not know the threadstarter, so i cant answer yr question as to why he wants to get married, so i just have to leave it as that.

but i can assure u is that with the current crop of women (foreigners exempted in this case) that there r not many out there who can make a man want to spend the rest of their lives with, or someone we men cant live without. so end of the day, we men would do what is second best to us, reverting to the age old strategem... mistresses, concubines, FBs, FLs, etc...

You probably havent found the right one boy.. keep looking.. and stop using your dick head to think.. try something new.. use your heart..

contrary to popular belief, we men do use our heart when it comes to marriage and finding our loved ones... well, at least i m surrounded by many... maybe i m lucky here cos while they do not conceal the fact that they do have problems with their partners, they do try their best to work things out. i suspect this is the main reason for me to still be optimistic about love.

yes, we men think with our dicks sometimes, which explains why the oldest profession in the world is still a roaring trade. it is part of the anatomy of a man. but due to social norms, we need a further push as to why we need to be going out to find FLs, mistresses, FBs, ONS, etc... more often than u might want to admit, the women in their lives made it so, in one way or another. lack of sex, lack of tender loving care, lack of communication, constant nagging, etc...

And one more thing.. wat the hell are you doing dating 2 gals at the same time?? Sometimes you guys just deserve to be slapped..

hell, dating 2 gals at the same time!!! that's really taboo!!! but then again, u want me to intro u to women who r the same thing so that u can slap them on our behalf... cos i cant lay a finger on these women, my mum's teachings forbids it!!! i can name at least a dozen off the cuff, more to come if i let my aging mind process a while more...

And some of you commented keeping gal B as mistress?!!! You guys sometimes just need to learn how to respect women. Not all gals deserved to be treated like that... If some guy do that to your sister or daughter.. you will regret wat you said. So dun say anything that is so shallow...

again, i have seen women who r willing to be mistresses, even though they know that it is wrong. off the cuff again, i can name quite a few, including my recent ex-gf! all the guy needed to do was to dangle a monetary carrot right in front of her face... yes, not all gals deserve to be treated that way, but do such "undeserving" gals behave in such way that do not deserve such?

all i m saying is that there is always 2 sides of a coin... things happen for a reason... they dont just materialise out of nowhere. there r many men out there who r willing to change if they find the ONE... here, at least, i speak for myself... but r women willing to change? ditch those feministic mags for a change? even my present korean gf knows that those articles r just shite, main motvie is to make $ from the gullible women out there!!!

No offence mates.. watever said.. are just "some" of my thoughts and feels

no offence to u too... u seemed to be very young and idealistic about love. not that idealistic is bad actually, and i certainly hope u keep this mindset about "love will keep us alive" motto as u move on in life... then at least u can save the ONE man (the one u r going to marry) from sliding down the downward slide... which many bros here r experiencing.;)

and then get married, and then have kids, and then.... WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!

aaahhh... there r many joys in this world worth braving the real world for... key is finding the woman u want to do it for... :D

laodi123456789
22-05-2007, 04:55 PM
You probably havent found the right one boy.. keep looking.. and stop using your dick head to think.. try something new.. use your heart.. :cool:
I'd probably agree that threadstarter is not ready to get married yet.

And one more thing.. wat the hell are you doing dating 2 gals at the same time?? Sometimes you guys just deserve to be slapped.. :mad:

This happens on both teams. Do girls need to be slapped when they do this?

I think many guys here did not have mistresses before and don't understand that keeping a mistress is a big headache unless you're fucking filthy rich (and only sometimes). I also think some of the brudders here are poking fun at threadstarter when they talk about keeping a mistresses.

No offence mates.. watever said.. are just "some" of my thoughts and feels..

I see you have more to be said. Let it out. Feel the catharsis of releasing your.. rage? I should point out that this is a commercial sex forum so many samsters not likely to espouse feminist viewpoints.

surfer888
22-05-2007, 05:51 PM
one thing for sure you know she is the one who you wanna spend the rest of your life with. Or someone who you can't live without.

Mummy???

Dick head is to search... Heart is to love... Big Head is to decide.

And one more thing.. wat the hell are you doing dating 2 gals at the same time?? Sometimes you guys just deserve to be slapped..

Slap where hah? Dun get some bros here excited leh.

And some of you commented keeping gal B as mistress?!!!

Takes 2 hands to clap. Its a demand and supply thing gone awry... The mistresses demand, the men supply.
:D

imation
22-05-2007, 05:54 PM
I choose click better over fuck better.

Well, you still can have sex even you choose the click better one right ?

zenmeyang
22-05-2007, 06:08 PM
marriage is not a word, it is a sentence ... life sentence

Acidman
23-05-2007, 02:34 AM
No where in my thread I stated I'm dating two girls at the same time. And that is not the point. The point is given the two girls which one would men choose.

But I do agree with the point I recently came across quite alot. Marry the girl you can't live without. I sure hope I realise this point sooner.

Night70
23-05-2007, 11:19 AM
For marriage you might want to choose the ONE who will stick to you even when you are sick and poor.I have been through that stage b4 made my chioce and never look back.No regrets too

_AXL_
23-05-2007, 02:21 PM
For marriage you might want to choose the ONE who will stick to you even when you are sick and poor.I have been through that stage b4 made my chioce and never look back.No regrets too

easy to say... very hard to find...:D since u have found her, congrats!!!;)

X man X
23-05-2007, 02:24 PM
It is very difficult to find someone who can click with you, but someone for sex, wah lau, got money swee chabor all come liao ... so guess which is better .... click click

Castrol
23-05-2007, 02:35 PM
easy to say... very hard to find...:D

those type of women are very very hard to find, perhaps maybe ipoh still have. :D

how many guys, when wooing the girl, will try their best to show their full "power" to her? - $, car, job.

likewise, girls are moving around more often these days. they know how different life is, to marry a poor bloke or a high flyer.

_AXL_
23-05-2007, 02:45 PM
those type of women are very very hard to find, perhaps maybe ipoh still have.

u sure ipoh have or not??? from what i see, they come here and then become ktv gers... and they seemed very at home, too at home to be doing it the 1st time leh...:rolleyes:

how many guys, when wooing the girl, will try their best to show their full "power" to her? - $, car, job.

yah, those guys with little money, struggling to pay for the car instalments, desperately trying to hold on their jobs will try to show off. so that when they get the girl, the girl can pay for him mah... want me to intro this kind of guy to u? i happen to know one...

likewise, girls are moving around more often these days. they know how different life is, to marry a poor bloke or a high flyer

yup, no different from a hooker then... her pussy to the one who can afford it...:rolleyes: so pls, if that is the case, they dont deserve to act high class in the 1st place...

Tailok
23-05-2007, 02:49 PM
Aiyah, all you ppl realli dun noe abt life. There is no such thing as a perfect wife. If you try to get a best option, you will be very disappointed. Normally the perfect gal you see are the ones who are good at hiding their fox's tail.
Even if U find a perfect gal, U like her, but she may not like U! So life is about making the best out of the one U have. If she like sex, fuck her more. If she don't, then make her like it. If not, then fuck someone else.

_AXL_
23-05-2007, 03:10 PM
Aiyah, all you ppl realli dun noe abt life. There is no such thing as a perfect wife. If you try to get a best option, you will be very disappointed. Normally the perfect gal you see are the ones who are good at hiding their fox's tail.
Even if U find a perfect gal, U like her, but she may not like U! So life is about making the best out of the one U have. If she like sex, fuck her more. If she don't, then make her like it. If not, then fuck someone else.

aiyoh, u r even more pessimistic than me! LOL

there r wives like that, at least i have seen before, just that u n i dont have the good fortune to come across. at least for me, not yet since u have given up and settled for 2nd best.

those hiding their fox tails, they r called potential mistresses...:rolleyes: or even better, ONS, f**k and go. or even better still, FBs, f**k many, many times then go...

the crux of the discussion here, is to choose and not f**k someone else lah... of course, u didnt really have the time to go thru the whole thread, i suppose. :p

surfer888
23-05-2007, 03:12 PM
u sure ipoh have or not??? from what i see, they come here and then become ktv gers... and they seemed very at home, too at home to be doing it the 1st time leh

Reminds me of the time when I brought a new GF back and she took control of the bedplay... stripped me, catbath every single spot... much better than GL... best sex I ever had. After that, changed her status from GF to FB. Double standards, Yes but she's probably practised too much for me to accept as a serious partner.

yah, those guys with little money, struggling to pay for the car instalments, desperately trying to hold on their jobs will try to show off. so that when they get the girl, the girl can pay for him mah... want me to intro this kind of guy to u? i happen to know one...

You talking about me? :D

surfer888
23-05-2007, 03:19 PM
Aiyah, all you ppl realli dun noe abt life. There is no such thing as a perfect wife. If you try to get a best option, you will be very disappointed.

Of coz no such thing as a perfect wife, just like a perfect woman or a perfect man. We live in an imperfect world.

We're just asking for a woman who looks like Wong Lilin, fucks and sucks like Yua Aida, has more money than us but does not let anyone else know, and a little less brainey than us, and of coz loves us to bits unconditionally... Is that too much to ask for?:D

Castrol
23-05-2007, 03:21 PM
u sure ipoh have or not??? from what i see, they come here and then become ktv gers... and they seemed very at home, too at home to be doing it the 1st time leh...

thats why must really go ipoh to find lah, those that left ipoh are already $ wised. :D

yah, those guys with little money, struggling to pay for the car instalments, desperately trying to hold on their jobs will try to show off.

i was like that in my late 20s, most of my gf thought i very can one. with car, credit card and office subordinates calling me for advice on the phone. my chicks clicked with me and gave me good fucks but when they know i'm just a pretender with 0 $ in the bank sigh... most of those relationships never last 6 months. :D

surfer888
23-05-2007, 03:30 PM
thats why must really go ipoh to find lah, those that left ipoh are already $ wised.

Thought those that are still there only know how to make belachan and chincalok.

i was like that in my late 20s, most of my gf thought i very can one. with car, credit card and office subordinates calling me for advice on the phone. my chicks clicked with me and gave me good fucks but when they know i'm just a pretender with 0 $ in the bank sigh... most of those relationships never last 6 months.

I'm just like that now... just that I'm in my 30s with no money and no chicks giving me fucks.:D :o

Btw... saw your inputs on Nimble Fingers and surprised that you go there too.

bactraq
23-05-2007, 03:32 PM
First a question.... Why would you like to have sex with a girl that's not great in bed ?

Assuming girl B can give great sex, take her as life partner. Then you won't stray or look for commercial sex. Free fucks can save you a bundle and you will be richer than you can ever dream of.

At the same time, take girl A as a confidante, adviser or whatever you want to call her, since you only dig her brains and not her pussy.

Like that you get the best of both worlds. You double winner liao!

_AXL_
23-05-2007, 03:52 PM
You talking about me?

sensitive siah... not u lah. but since u owned up, then bro castrol, i got 2 to intro u.:rolleyes:

We're just asking for a woman who looks like Wong Lilin, fucks and sucks like Yua Aida, has more money than us but does not let anyone else know, and a little less brainey than us, and of coz loves us to bits unconditionally... Is that too much to ask for?

yes.

i was like that in my late 20s, most of my gf thought i very can one. with car, credit card and office subordinates calling me for advice on the phone. my chicks clicked with me and gave me good fucks but when they know i'm just a pretender with 0 $ in the bank sigh... most of those relationships never last 6 months.

my point exactly...

Thought those that are still there only know how to make belachan and chincalok.[QUOTE]

i thought chincalok is malacca??? i was thinking of nice mee hoon kuay...

[QUOTE]I'm just like that now... just that I'm in my 30s with no money and no chicks giving me fucks

kns, still pretending for what??? we know most of yr present situation lah...

First a question.... Why would you like to have sex with a girl that's not great in bed ?

after a long hard minute of mulling over yr question, my answer is why not??? cos, come to think of it, every woman is capable of giving good sex. just get rid of their inhibitions. great character and the determination not to leave me for better or for worse, in sickness or in health... man, that is sexy already...

Assuming girl B can give great sex, take her as life partner. Then you won't stray or look for commercial sex. Free fucks can save you a bundle and you will be richer than you can ever dream of.

only know that one can get rich from providing commercial sex... if u can get rich by staying away from commercial sex, then it can only mean 2 things. u r either having too much commercial sex or that u r just very easily contented, which is actually a good thing, by the way.

At the same time, take girl A as a confidante, adviser or whatever you want to call her, since you only dig her brains and not her pussy.

Like that you get the best of both worlds. You double winner liao!

so ur suggesting that we all go with 2 girls at the same time hah??? be careful, later for no rhyme or reason, u kena slapped by some horny and bitchy, self-righteous girl lor...:rolleyes:

_AXL_
23-05-2007, 03:54 PM
How i wish i could find one.....

wish also no use... i not fairy godmother!!!:p

since u got turbo car, more convenient for u to go out there and find!!! dont procrastinate liao, go now!!! while u r at it, do help me find one too!!!:D

Castrol
23-05-2007, 04:12 PM
I'm just like that now... just that I'm in my 30s with no money and no chicks giving me fucks.:D

Btw... saw your inputs on Nimble Fingers and surprised that you go there too.

but you still can buy us some beer right? i'll ask AXL to fix you up with a nice chick (the type that is gf B - fuck better). hey nimble fingers, its near where i work. :D

_AXL_
23-05-2007, 04:27 PM
but you still can buy us some beer right? i'll ask AXL to fix you up with a nice chick (the type that is gf B - fuck better). hey nimble fingers, its near where i work.

kns!!! obviously, u dont know the surfer very well lor... he has more than enough to pass a few to us, duh!!!:rolleyes:

Castrol
23-05-2007, 05:10 PM
kns!!! obviously, u dont know the surfer very well lor... he has more than enough to pass a few to us, duh!!!:rolleyes:

oh really? who should i believe now...? :D

jintulan
23-05-2007, 05:11 PM
Of coz no such thing as a perfect wife, just like a perfect woman or a perfect man. We live in an imperfect world.
We're just asking for a woman who looks like Wong Lilin, fucks and sucks like Yua Aida, has more money than us but does not let anyone else know, and a little less brainey than us, and of coz loves us to bits unconditionally... Is that too much to ask for?not at all, of course. :D

jintulan
23-05-2007, 05:12 PM
kns!!! obviously, u dont know the surfer very well lor... he has more than enough to pass a few to us, duh!!!:rolleyes:I'll second that! :D

surfer888
23-05-2007, 05:19 PM
sensitive siah... not u lah. but since u owned up, then bro castrol, i got 2 to intro u.

Anything to get laid these days.

yes.

Are you sure too much to ask for? I already minus the part about belly chain and clit piercing.:rolleyes:

i thought chincalok is malacca??? i was thinking of nice mee hoon kuay...

Malacca also lah... both places are into hae-bee industry.

kns, still pretending for what??? we know most of yr present situation lah...

You mean everyone knows about my $0 and dreamt up ride??? wah.. paiseh.. so malu.

after a long hard minute of mulling over yr question, my answer is why not??? cos, come to think of it, every woman is capable of giving good sex. just get rid of their inhibitions. great character and the determination not to leave me for better or for worse, in sickness or in health... man, that is sexy already...

Ok... you go work on Sherine.:D

only know that one can get rich from providing commercial sex... if u can get rich by staying away from commercial sex, then it can only mean 2 things. u r either having too much commercial sex or that u r just very easily contented, which is actually a good thing, by the way.

Very sensible but I just keep laughing at this.

so ur suggesting that we all go with 2 girls at the same time hah??? be careful, later for no rhyme or reason, u kena slapped by some horny and bitchy, self-righteous girl lor...

Did I hear slap? now you're getting me excited.

surfer888
23-05-2007, 05:25 PM
but you still can buy us some beer right? i'll ask AXL to fix you up with a nice chick (the type that is gf B - fuck better). hey nimble fingers, its near where i work. :D

Sama sama although I seldom go there now. Last time was around 3 months back.

No need nice chick... me on the verge of giving up already.

surfer888
23-05-2007, 05:26 PM

Pass what hah? wind izzit?

wuqing666
23-05-2007, 05:29 PM
It's always good to have options rather than no option avail. You r lucky in the sense. Personally I believe nowsaday, guys are more willing to adjust their expectations to suit the circumstances. So whoever finally you choose, guess you will be contented.

IMO, it should be "how to sustain the love and feeling from your final choice" that's matter. Came across a survey result suggesting that 80% of SG divorce cases are initiated by the wife.

_AXL_
23-05-2007, 06:04 PM
oh really? who should i believe now...?

listen to yr heart lor... what does it tell u???:rolleyes:

not at all, of course.

damn, u r greedy... but i like. yr wifey like that?

I'll second that!

can i choose first??? i want his kimchi!!!:D

_AXL_
23-05-2007, 06:16 PM
Anything to get laid these days.

r u averse to paying??? must "choot" so many stunts meh???

Are you sure too much to ask for? I already minus the part about belly chain and clit piercing.

i m salivating liao, mesa also like belly chain!!! hmmm... great minds think alike, but fools dont differ.

Malacca also lah... both places are into hae-bee industry.

ipoh... guess i like their homemade mee hoon kway... malacca... their chincalok. seremban... allergic to everything there, just to be safe!!! 2 times also turn out to be only money grabbers!!!

You mean everyone knows about my $0 and dreamt up ride??? wah.. paiseh.. so malu..

if u insist on giving yrself away time and again, nothing we can do to stop u. trying the sympathy bonk tactic hah???

Ok... you go work on Sherine..

sherine belongs to our dear castrol, the oil baron.

Very sensible but I just keep laughing at this. .

duh... wasnt meant to be sensible, at least not most of it...

Did I hear slap? now you're getting me excited.

then go pm the self-righteous but horny and bitchy girl armed with a quickdraw palm lor... hmmm, 1st time seeing those qualities in a single sentence...:p

Pass what hah? wind izzit?

pass yr kimchi FB lah!!! u act blur, i spell out lor!!!:D

surfer888
23-05-2007, 07:07 PM
r u averse to paying??? must "choot" so many stunts meh???

Me zero dollars, remember?

i m salivating liao, mesa also like belly chain!!! hmmm... great minds think alike, but fools dont differ.

Nose & Navel piercings also cool. Can't remember where but had a few WLs with belly chains before.

Jialat... same taste... cannot go out with you or both surely go after the same chick. Me sure lose... zero dollars and dun have fast car like you.

ipoh... guess i like their homemade mee hoon kway... malacca... their chincalok. seremban... allergic to everything there, just to be safe!!! 2 times also turn out to be only money grabbers!!!

I'm safe then.... zero dollars.... but they had better not take my eye-mo.

if u insist on giving yrself away time and again, nothing we can do to stop u. trying the sympathy bonk tactic hah???

You can bet there'll be tears in my eyes as I cum into them.

sherine belongs to our dear castrol, the oil baron.

I'm sure he's most willing to share IT.

then go pm the self-righteous but horny and bitchy girl armed with a quickdraw palm lor... hmmm, 1st time seeing those qualities in a single sentence...:p

Me don't pm before dating... ohhh... not premature masturbation.

pass yr kimchi FB lah!!! u act blur, i spell out lor!!!:D

Oi... sensitive lah... she's not FB but the love of my life.

_AXL_
23-05-2007, 07:18 PM
Me zero dollars, remember?

ya right... i dont wear a skirt lor...

Nose & Navel piercings also cool. Can't remember where but had a few WLs with belly chains before..

me only belly chain... navel piercings can do lah, but not the same effect.

Jialat... same taste... cannot go out with you or both surely go after the same chick. Me sure lose... zero dollars and dun have fast car like you..

no fast car, no $, no looks but happy as i m. so u can go ahead... just need to declare, that's all.

I'm safe then.... zero dollars.... but they had better not take my eye-mo..

aaahh... go ahead...

You can bet there'll be tears in my eyes as I cum into them..

buaya shedding tears, eh?

I'm sure he's most willing to share IT..

no thanks... i dont fancy heavy set women... especially those who r heavier than me...:rolleyes:

Me don't pm before dating... ohhh... not premature masturbation..

then date her openly... since u so interested in her ru lai shen zhang...

Oi... sensitive lah... she's not FB but the love of my life.

oops... sorry:D

surfer888
24-05-2007, 11:48 AM
me only belly chain... navel piercings can do lah, but not the same effect.

What about studs and leather?:D

no fast car, no $, no looks but happy as i m. so u can go ahead... just need to declare, that's all.

Thought your ride coming in already?

Acidman
25-05-2007, 12:50 AM
It's always good to have options rather than no option avail. You r lucky in the sense. Personally I believe nowsaday, guys are more willing to adjust their expectations to suit the circumstances. So whoever finally you choose, guess you will be contented.

IMO, it should be "how to sustain the love and feeling from your final choice" that's matter. Came across a survey result suggesting that 80% of SG divorce cases are initiated by the wife.

Guys are generally more soft hearted. And it is really not easy for us to file for divorce. That is why there is so many cheongster.

Acidman
25-05-2007, 12:52 AM
BTW, will someone help me to reach 100 points? Thanks.

_AXL_
25-05-2007, 04:20 AM
What about studs and leather?

nope... scared of that...:p

Thought your ride coming in already?

haiyah... dont really want to talk about it. went down yesterday morning to the damn wulu showroom, still groggy from the CL game, and was told still havent arrive... was told to expect it over the weekend. sianz!!! still thought it would at least take away the pain of the loss in the finals...:(

A A A
25-05-2007, 05:38 AM
Sure click better, more difficult to find, fuck better, GL got a lot...

surfer888
25-05-2007, 10:28 AM
haiyah... dont really want to talk about it. went down yesterday morning to the damn wulu showroom, still groggy from the CL game, and was told still havent arrive... was told to expect it over the weekend. sianz!!!

I've never looked forward to changing cars that much... always feel some sentiments for the current car... but then again, I've never been left without a car.

still thought it would at least take away the pain of the loss in the finals...:(

More pain if you had money in the game.

jintulan
25-05-2007, 10:50 AM
...damn, u r greedy... but i like. yr wifey like that?
i dun tink there exist wives like that, but if there are, yes, I want.

can i choose first??? i want his kimchi!!!can I queue up behind you? :D

oops! just read his post and realised that kimchi is the love of his life! pai sei! pai sei! my apologies to surfer888. :eek:

yinyang
25-05-2007, 12:35 PM
Scintillating discourse... Hmmm, so this where you guys hangout now or migrated from other thread on gers (getting superflous from my tinted view).
.....men would do what is second best to us, reverting to the age old strategem... mistresses, concubines, FBs, FLs, etc...
Some things don't change over time. In days of old, set a table or 2 and over toasts kao liao.. witness to boot. About to take offence with 2nd best :p .. but hor, such picks can be choicest.
.....men think with our dicks sometimes, which explains why the oldest profession in the world is still a roaring trade. it is part of the anatomy of a man. but due to social norms..women in their lives made it so, in one way or another. lack of sex, lack of tender loving care, lack of communication, constant nagging, etc......
Not only sometimes, often enough. Not looking for excuse to validate my failings, but you hit the head on proverbial nail on last bit. :o

surfer888
25-05-2007, 01:31 PM
Scintillating discourse... Hmmm, so this where you guys hangout now or migrated from other thread on gers (getting superflous from my tinted view).

Welcome back.

surfer888
25-05-2007, 01:34 PM
can I queue up behind you? :D

oops! just read his post and realised that kimchi is the love of his life! pai sei! pai sei! my apologies to surfer888.

No offence taken.
She's the love of my life but she just treats me like a FB.:(

yinyang
25-05-2007, 02:08 PM
Welcome back.
Dunno what to make of your cryptic note.. Or simply, deja vu? But if I try my darnest to stay relevant to thread, makes sense to 1st click ---> fxxk better. Seems natural progression, rather than reverse order. Then again, it's only hobson's choice for some to plumb for latter. But surely, there's hope yet for the former to learn new tricks. Decisions, decisions aiyoh -not unlike choosing colour or model of your new hp:p

laodi123456789
25-05-2007, 02:29 PM
No offence taken.
She's the love of my life but she just treats me like a FB.:(

At least its better than nothing. onli ever got one kiss and one hug from the love of my life. All other loves of my life.. nothing

_AXL_
26-05-2007, 03:55 AM
I've never looked forward to changing cars that much... always feel some sentiments for the current car... but then again, I've never been left without a car.

it is painful not to be without a car after driving for so long. wasted my 2 days leave thinking that i could collect my car on thursday. was thinking of driving around to do some more shopping for our new place... very troublesome without transport. but good thing is, OC and i seemed to have more time to really talk when we were taking the mrt.

More pain if you had money in the game

that was a given for me. had to put money on where my mouth is what... but nothing i couldnt afford, which meant a very small bet just for fun...

i dun tink there exist wives like that, but if there are, yes, I want.

can I queue up behind you?

oops! just read his post and realised that kimchi is the love of his life! pai sei! pai sei! my apologies to surfer888.

aisi ah!!! people already declared love of his life liao... even if he gives up, as gentlemen, we also cannot go after her lor... but then again, i m speaking only for myself.:p

Not only sometimes, often enough. Not looking for excuse to validate my failings, but you hit the head on proverbial nail on last bit.

think every man should love himself more than to settle for 2nd best. easier said than done. every one of my gfs also 2nd best, cos the best, i've already blew it. she will never accept me again.

as for the proverbial nail on the coffin, just witnessed that again with my sis-in-law. my kimchi gf finally lost her cool and told her off, telling her to be thankful for having such a hubby who doesnt like to go out drinking and fool around. but i guess mt SIL will never learn to be thankful...

No offence taken.
She's the love of my life but she just treats me like a FB.

oh, i really want to say this!!! U DESERVED IT!!! but i guess u r doing it for yr junior to still be stuck in your present reality...:o

surfer888
28-05-2007, 01:55 PM
At least its better than nothing. onli ever got one kiss and one hug from the love of my life. All other loves of my life.. nothing

Its one of the few times in my life that a kiss and hug means more than a blowjob.

surfer888
28-05-2007, 02:07 PM
it is painful not to be without a car after driving for so long. wasted my 2 days leave thinking that i could collect my car on thursday. was thinking of driving around to do some more shopping for our new place... very troublesome without transport. but good thing is, OC and i seemed to have more time to really talk when we were taking the mrt.

At least you've got a new place. I've been getting hell looking for a place to buy... always one step too late. Was close to buying this place last month but as I was deciding, the price just went up 50% over the weekend. Happened 6 months back as well... 25% increase. This has happened so many times for the past 6 months that I'm thinking of signing on the dotted line immediately on the first viewing in future.

that was a given for me. had to put money on where my mouth is what... but nothing i couldnt afford, which meant a very small bet just for fun...

Small bet to you is my monthly salary.

aisi ah!!! people already declared love of his life liao... even if he gives up, as gentlemen, we also cannot go after her lor... but then again, i m speaking only for myself.

You'll never know. I used to think this way till I met OC... anyway, long story, big mistake.

think every man should love himself more than to settle for 2nd best. easier said than done. every one of my gfs also 2nd best, cos the best, i've already blew it. she will never accept me again.

Well said... but, My best blew me but I'm still not satisfied.:o

as for the proverbial nail on the coffin, just witnessed that again with my sis-in-law. my kimchi gf finally lost her cool and told her off, telling her to be thankful for having such a hubby who doesnt like to go out drinking and fool around. but i guess mt SIL will never learn to be thankful...

Its difficult to be thankful for something you've taken for granted and never really appreciated.

oh, i really want to say this!!! U DESERVED IT!!! but i guess u r doing it for yr junior to still be stuck in your present reality...

Erm... I deserve a FB?:rolleyes:

It was an easy decision. Why would anyone in his right mind give up the perfect playstation partner for the love of his life? No regrets anyway... anything for jr is not difficult at all.

_AXL_
28-05-2007, 10:12 PM
At least you've got a new place. I've been getting hell looking for a place to buy... always one step too late. Was close to buying this place last month but as I was deciding, the price just went up 50% over the weekend. Happened 6 months back as well... 25% increase. This has happened so many times for the past 6 months that I'm thinking of signing on the dotted line immediately on the first viewing in future.

i didnt buy the place, i rented it... my own place is rented out, corporate long term...:D tried getting a place recently as well but due to the stupid speculative mood, decided against it. wait for a few years if i have to.

by the way, how on earth can a property increase 50% over the weekend??? en bloc, ah? it was probably dirt cheap in the first place. u should have paid the deposit in the first place... then u would have the option to sue the bloody owner for the shortfall should they decide to back out of the deal...

but my advice... dont ever sign on the 1st viewing, especially in this market. many other projects r coming up. the prices r definitely speculative at this moment. wait it out... supply eventually will catch up with this unreal demand. think the property agents will zap me for this. but remember the late 90s. i got my apartment for half of what the previous owner paid for.

Small bet to you is my monthly salary.

in my dreams i would. seen a watch that probably cost a quarter of yr monthly salary, and been mulling over it for the past 2 months, still got no heart to buy... every cent of mine is earned with blood and sweat, u know???

You'll never know. I used to think this way till I met OC... anyway, long story, big mistake.

aaahh... things to talk about when we actually meet up, if we ever do...

Well said... but, My best blew me but I'm still not satisfied.

well, at least u got yr blowjob that u have always been hung up on... me??? not even close...

Its difficult to be thankful for something you've taken for granted and never really appreciated.

not nice though... after the quarrel, my bro has been staying over at my place and has been telling disgusting childhood stuff to kimchi... but glad they bonded. nice to have an OC who can get along with my 2 best friends, my 2 younger bros...

Erm... I deserve a FB?

errr, nope. but u got yours anyway. ooops, sorry, she is the real love of your life. well, u deserve the shite that she has been giving u...

It was an easy decision. Why would anyone in his right mind give up the perfect playstation partner for the love of his life? No regrets anyway... anything for jr is not difficult at all

playstation??? try playing call of duty online with yr bros shouting for my sneaky ass over the intercom... perfect family, i have!!! and i m thankful...:D

surfer888
29-05-2007, 03:01 PM
i didnt buy the place, i rented it... my own place is rented out, corporate long term... tried getting a place recently as well but due to the stupid speculative mood, decided against it. wait for a few years if i have to.

Will probably have to sit this out as well... damn... missed the cycle. Could have retired early if was more decisive.

by the way, how on earth can a property increase 50% over the weekend??? en bloc, ah? it was probably dirt cheap in the first place. u should have paid the deposit in the first place... then u would have the option to sue the bloody owner for the shortfall should they decide to back out of the deal...

but my advice... dont ever sign on the 1st viewing, especially in this market. many other projects r coming up. the prices r definitely speculative at this moment. wait it out... supply eventually will catch up with this unreal demand. think the property agents will zap me for this. but remember the late 90s. i got my apartment for half of what the previous owner paid for.

Don't know why but have been both blessed and cursed in this aspect. Have seen a couple of properties which I was close to buying which went up like crazy in flash. Blessed for spotting it, cursed for missing it.

Fortunately enough, same for stock markets... but wary of committing to it... nearly had to beg for food in 1997.

in my dreams i would. seen a watch that probably cost a quarter of yr monthly salary, and been mulling over it for the past 2 months, still got no heart to buy... every cent of mine is earned with blood and sweat, u know???

If you're talking about my casio then you're probably really earning too little.:D

aaahh... things to talk about when we actually meet up, if we ever do...

Once I save up enough for petrol, sure to drive over.

well, at least u got yr blowjob that u have always been hung up on... me??? not even close...

Nah... the worst part... it wasn't even good.

not nice though... after the quarrel, my bro has been staying over at my place and has been telling disgusting childhood stuff to kimchi... but glad they bonded. nice to have an OC who can get along with my 2 best friends, my 2 younger bros...

Not that I'm insinuating anything... Careful with your bro. Men in his position can be especially weak and it has nothing to do with trust.

errr, nope. but u got yours anyway. ooops, sorry, she is the real love of your life. well, u deserve the shite that she has been giving u...

Yes, I deserve all the shit she's giving me plus a whole lot more that she has not dished out yet. Unfortunately, only way to repay her is for me to lose everything which I'm not willing to... esp playstation with Jr.

Guess that says alot... I'm not even willing to sacrifice for the person who is my real love.

playstation??? try playing call of duty online with yr bros shouting for my sneaky ass over the intercom... perfect family, i have!!! and i m thankful...

Jr has started learning cuss words... Ahhh... the joys of gaming.

cibaifoo
29-05-2007, 09:42 PM
frankly speaking, i will choose both:)
if i forced to choose either one, i will choose A, coz great sex life u still can find it at outside, but is hard to find a CLICK :D

_AXL_
30-05-2007, 05:11 AM
Will probably have to sit this out as well... damn... missed the cycle. Could have retired early if was more decisive..[/QUOTE]

think u will appreciate this: better safe than sorry. even if u have gotten yourself a property for investment, i would advise u to release it withn 18 months. again, to be on the safe side. never good to cut it too close. u might end up having to top up the loss in value.

this advice is free. any further ones, for u, i have to charge liao...:rolleyes:

Don't know why but have been both blessed and cursed in this aspect. Have seen a couple of properties which I was close to buying which went up like crazy in flash. Blessed for spotting it, cursed for missing it..

better to miss the opportunity than to lose $, right???

Fortunately enough, same for stock markets... but wary of committing to it... nearly had to beg for food in 1997..

glad u went through that... then u will appreciate yr situation now. no need to rush in. the rich love this lemming mentality, so that when they pull out their sucker punch and made tons of cash, it will be from the man on the street. u should know this, in order for u to make $, someone else has to lose it...

If you're talking about my casio then you're probably really earning too little.

i m talking about the piaget i have been aiming... nope, still aiming... probably until it has gone out of stock, then kick myself for not buying it...

Once I save up enough for petrol, sure to drive over..

no need to save lah... castrol giving out petrol vouchers. u can ask him for a few stacks!!! otherwise, i have gotten my car liao. the offer is still valid for u to put a set of clothing in my car... errr... for emergency purposes. anyway, i have to pass by your place to return home from town...:p

Nah... the worst part... it wasn't even good..

my condolences then... no wonder u r so hung up on bbbjs... kekeke....

Not that I'm insinuating anything... Careful with your bro. Men in his position can be especially weak and it has nothing to do with trust..

i trust him, period. he is not that kind.

Yes, I deserve all the shit she's giving me plus a whole lot more that she has not dished out yet. Unfortunately, only way to repay her is for me to lose everything which I'm not willing to... esp playstation with Jr..

i understand what yr dilemma... so continue to suffer in her hands lor...

Guess that says alot... I'm not even willing to sacrifice for the person who is my real love..

but not really the love of yr life... u r sacrificing for the real love of yr life, junior...

Jr has started learning cuss words... Ahhh... the joys of gaming.

yup yup... my parents had to disable the intercom in their room, cos they had a few false alarms, thinking that we were really fighting...

cheers

Eunuch
30-05-2007, 09:45 AM
This question is a no brainer .... of course click lah ... Good Sex, look for professionals lor ... clickable, hard to find

surfer888
31-05-2007, 03:24 AM
think u will appreciate this: better safe than sorry. even if u have gotten yourself a property for investment, i would advise u to release it withn 18 months. again, to be on the safe side. never good to cut it too close. u might end up having to top up the loss in value.

Which means maybe chance to buy in after 18 months... some consolation but scant.

this advice is free. any further ones, for u, i have to charge liao...:rolleyes:

Put it on my tab... its the next big thing.

better to miss the opportunity than to lose $, right???

Why doesn't this line work with women? Losing $ preferred over lost opportunities sometimes.

glad u went through that... then u will appreciate yr situation now. no need to rush in. the rich love this lemming mentality, so that when they pull out their sucker punch and made tons of cash, it will be from the man on the street. u should know this, in order for u to make $, someone else has to lose it...

Contemplating exit now. Have to be really disciplined to be a contrarian. Its really difficult once in.

i m talking about the piaget i have been aiming... nope, still aiming... probably until it has gone out of stock, then kick myself for not buying it...

I kick myself all the time.... solution is to invest in koyok.

no need to save lah... castrol giving out petrol vouchers. u can ask him for a few stacks!!! otherwise, i have gotten my car liao. the offer is still valid for u to put a set of clothing in my car... errr... for emergency purposes. anyway, i have to pass by your place to return home from town...

Dirty boxers can or not?

my condolences then... no wonder u r so hung up on bbbjs... kekeke....

So you've noticed. Its really difficult to spot that.:D

but not really the love of yr life... u r sacrificing for the real love of yr life, junior...

He's sick again which explains why I'm up at 3am... thermometer duty.

_AXL_
31-05-2007, 03:38 AM
Which means maybe chance to buy in after 18 months... some consolation but scant.

wait it out... u will know when it is time... 1999 will repeat itself.

Put it on my tab... its the next big thing.

but, but, but u dont have an account with me. care to set one up??? kekeke...

Why doesn't this line work with women? Losing $ preferred over lost opportunities sometimes.

with women, it is always a losing venture, financially. only difference, lose more or lose less. so, this one is always a case of knowing when to cut your losses...

Contemplating exit now. Have to be really disciplined to be a contrarian. Its really difficult once in.

the hope of making more, the fear of kicking oneself when one pulls out too early, are almost always the 2 main factors why the man on the street like us lose money in our investments. if u made some, pull out and be contented. lose track of it and one usually pays dearly for it... ala bread and water for the next decade or so... seen too many of these. the apartment i bought was at a huge discount. why? forced sale...

I kick myself all the time.... solution is to invest in koyok.

so u have self-inflicted bruises all over??? good choice with the koyok thing...

Dirty boxers can or not?

if u r thinking of wearing those said boxers when we go ktvs and clubs lor... i dont mind, since u r the one getting thrown out...:rolleyes:

So you've noticed. Its really difficult to spot that.

i suspected that for quite some time. but didnt want to come across as too presumptous (as if...)

He's sick again which explains why I'm up at 3am... thermometer duty

yr thermometer allows u to access the internet??? cool!!!:D

Acidman
03-06-2007, 03:49 AM
This question is a no brainer .... of course click lah ... Good Sex, look for professionals lor ... clickable, hard to find

Making love with professionals is just different from making love with the one you love. I've lost interest with professionalsm for now at least.

Peregrine
03-06-2007, 04:42 AM
Making love with professionals is just different from making love with the one you love. I've lost interest with professionalsm for now at least.

I think mood play a part too. :rolleyes: I am like u once...

Acidman
04-06-2007, 02:12 AM
So now you are back to the cheong scene?

surfer888
04-06-2007, 11:49 AM
wait it out... u will know when it is time... 1999 will repeat itself.

Ok... will take your advice and sell off property and rent one for now. Will come after you if it does not crash later.

but, but, but u dont have an account with me. care to set one up??? kekeke...

Will set one up when my tab turns over its deficit.

with women, it is always a losing venture, financially. only difference, lose more or lose less. so, this one is always a case of knowing when to cut your losses...

There are gains as well... just that losses here and there tend to negate that. The trick here is to cut the losses and nurture the gains... still figuring the loss part though.

the hope of making more, the fear of kicking oneself when one pulls out too early, are almost always the 2 main factors why the man on the street like us lose money in our investments. if u made some, pull out and be contented. lose track of it and one usually pays dearly for it... ala bread and water for the next decade or so... seen too many of these. the apartment i bought was at a huge discount. why? forced sale...

Pull out too late and sometimes the consequences can be too much to bear, sometimes not pulling out does have it rewards. Ohhh... you're not talking about sex.;)

so u have self-inflicted bruises all over??? good choice with the koyok thing...

Unfortunately, koyok not good with open wounds.

if u r thinking of wearing those said boxers when we go ktvs and clubs lor... i dont mind, since u r the one getting thrown out...

No problem there... don't frequent those places anymore.

yr thermometer allows u to access the internet??? cool!!!:D

Can make phone calls also... only problem is the inbuilt tamagochi that keeps asking to be entertained.

_AXL_
04-06-2007, 12:06 PM
Ok... will take your advice and sell off property and rent one for now. Will come after you if it does not crash later.

bear in mind... there is always a cycle. sg's cycle is short, about 10-12 years. renting is not a long term solution. bear that in mind too. but it is always wise to buy when the prices r low and sell when prices r high. there is a huge influx of en blocs going on meaning a huge future supply of homes, n u know that a lot of the present demand now is generated r by the lemmings who want to make a quick buck. put 2 n 2 together yourself. u certainly have the clout to make an informed decision. dont take the coward's path and pin it on me, unless u want to give me a share of what u made.:D but take it from me, never ever lose track that a home is first and foremost a place of dwelling. hate it when i see people not even having a place to live.

Will set one up when my tab turns over its deficit.

nevermind, u cannot hit the minimum investment sum. prove me wrong!!! hahahahaha....

There are gains as well... just that losses here and there tend to negate that. The trick here is to cut the losses and nurture the gains... still figuring the loss part though.

whenever i m gaining, i always think of the losses i m going to incur... kekeke...

Pull out too late and sometimes the consequences can be too much to bear, sometimes not pulling out does have it rewards. Ohhh... you're not talking about sex.

no meh???

Unfortunately, koyok not good with open wounds.

that one a bit tricky... need professional help...

No problem there... don't frequent those places anymore.

but if u r going out with me, those r the places we r going right??? no? kopitiam?:confused:

Can make phone calls also... only problem is the inbuilt tamagochi that keeps asking to be entertained

yup, and yr arse is a fax machine...LOL

surfer888
04-06-2007, 01:35 PM
bear in mind... there is always a cycle. sg's cycle is short, about 10-12 years. renting is not a long term solution. bear that in mind too. but it is always wise to buy when the prices r low and sell when prices r high. there is a huge influx of en blocs going on meaning a huge future supply of homes, n u know that a lot of the present demand now is generated r by the lemmings who want to make a quick buck. put 2 n 2 together yourself.

My main intention was to buy to live and to rent out the current place... so still looking for reasonable place to buy to live... also have to be near jr's primary school which narrows down the choices alot.

u certainly have the clout to make an informed decision. dont take the coward's path and pin it on me, unless u want to give me a share of what u made.

That one can put on my tab again.

but take it from me, never ever lose track that a home is first and foremost a place of dwelling. hate it when i see people not even having a place to live.

That's just dumb. I've always wondered how some people can do that. Have never met one... only read from papers... work of fiction???

nevermind, u cannot hit the minimum investment sum. prove me wrong!!! hahahahaha....

Ehh.. minimum how much hah? I'm working to my first dollar... remember zero $$$?

whenever i m gaining, i always think of the losses i m going to incur... kekeke...

I write off the loss even before investing.:D

that one a bit tricky... need professional help...

No lah... solution is easy to think of but difficult to execute. Just needs a huge dose of kimchi... problem is that it's gonna smart real bad.

but if u r going out with me, those r the places we r going right??? no? kopitiam?:confused:

Me retired liao... even kopitiam these days are getting too sleazy for my virginal eyes. Maybe Sanrio store more suitable.

yup, and yr arse is a fax machine...LOL

Thinking of upgrading the thermal function to toner ones... but no color please.

_AXL_
04-06-2007, 03:21 PM
My main intention was to buy to live and to rent out the current place... so still looking for reasonable place to buy to live... also have to be near jr's primary school which narrows down the choices alot.

well, a place to go home to sleep but yr case is trickier cos junior has needs too. i also rented out my place and used to live with my parents. cheapskate i know. but u should see my mum's eyes every month when i give her allowance.:D now even my rented flat is dirt cheap as compared to the rental i collect. all because i bought my place in a forced sale.

That one can put on my tab again.

u r not going to pay, r u? can tell right away...

That's just dumb. I've always wondered how some people can do that. Have never met one... only read from papers... work of fiction???

no, something called biting off more than they can chew. those in the late 90s. those bragging about making $50k just by selling off their place right after making their purchase during soft launches. they r the worst hit!!!

i always believe, a house/apartment is for living. if people use it for speculation and to make money, the house will bite back. and then it's too late...

Ehh.. minimum how much hah? I'm working to my first dollar... remember zero $$$?

update me once in a while, when u reach the amount, i will let u know.

I write off the loss even before investing.

painful lah... write off...

No lah... solution is easy to think of but difficult to execute. Just needs a huge dose of kimchi... problem is that it's gonna smart real bad.

kimchi is yr cure-all miracle drug eh???

Me retired liao... even kopitiam these days are getting too sleazy for my virginal eyes. Maybe Sanrio store more suitable.

sanrio? so that u can be a kid again, right??? no need to hide behind junior for that...

Thinking of upgrading the thermal function to toner ones... but no color please

laser ones??? accidents can happen u know??? laser burns will leave scars leh...:rolleyes:

surfer888
04-06-2007, 04:00 PM
well, a place to go home to sleep but yr case is trickier cos junior has needs too. i also rented out my place and used to live with my parents. cheapskate i know. but u should see my mum's eyes every month when i give her allowance. now even my rented flat is dirt cheap as compared to the rental i collect. all because i bought my place in a forced sale.

Any more lobangs for forced sales in the west? Btw, the previous owner must be one extremely unlucky or stupid dude to lose money in this climate.

u r not going to pay, r u? can tell right away...

It'll work itself off.

no, something called biting off more than they can chew. those in the late 90s. those bragging about making $50k just by selling off their place right after making their purchase during soft launches. they r the worst hit!!!

Make $50k and get hit the worse? I'm confused... are we in topsy turvey land?:confused:

i always believe, a house/apartment is for living. if people use it for speculation and to make money, the house will bite back. and then it's too late...

Get an older house lah... less capital commitment and teeth drop already.

update me once in a while, when u reach the amount, i will let u know.

Soon... 85 cents now... damn... forget that later must buy kopi-o, 70 cents.

painful lah... write off...

No choice... lessons learnt at the casino and the 90's crash.

kimchi is yr cure-all miracle drug eh???

Cure-all plus Cause-all. The ultimate oxymoron.

sanrio? so that u can be a kid again, right??? no need to hide behind junior for that...

hehe... wait till I hook a MILF in one of the stores.

laser ones??? accidents can happen u know??? laser burns will leave scars leh...:rolleyes:

What's one more scar to the collection.

_AXL_
04-06-2007, 07:12 PM
Any more lobangs for forced sales in the west? Btw, the previous owner must be one extremely unlucky or stupid dude to lose money in this climate.

i got mine early 99, in the east side. loan amount exceeded the value of the place after the crash. ex-owner eventually still had to declare bankrupt.

It'll work itself off.

how??? daily offerings of one-liners???

Make $50k and get hit the worse? I'm confused... are we in topsy turvey land?

late 90s, these people made easy money. got greedy. small condos made $50k, then upgrade, buy big condos and penthouses... finally when they bought nice landed properties, market crash. no more speculative demand, not enough real buyers, prices drop, banks want top up, but money already spent on ktv gers liao. how??? :D

Get an older house lah... less capital commitment and teeth drop already.

not now lah... rent yr apartment out, rent hdb. wait out if u r buying.

Soon... 85 cents now... damn... forget that later must buy kopi-o, 70 cents.

since u dont have an account with me, u have to do the accounts yourself. kekeke....

No choice... lessons learnt at the casino and the 90's crash.

thank god i only just started working during the boom times in the 90s. no money to lose. luckier with casinos, never could stay long enough in them...

Cure-all plus Cause-all. The ultimate oxymoron.

i feel u, man!!!

hehe... wait till I hook a MILF in one of the stores.

most likely married somemore, meaning someone elses' responsibility!!!:D

STI0565
04-06-2007, 07:32 PM

Meaning you eat / sleep where you shit?!? :p
for me, thou i got my own house, i will only go home when i am sleepy/tired.
Meaning (usually) i only sleep where i do not shit... :D
Cheers! kekekeke

surfer888
04-06-2007, 07:33 PM
i got mine early 99, in the east side. loan amount exceeded the value of the place after the crash. ex-owner eventually still had to declare bankrupt.

aha... I need to find another victim of negative equity.

how??? daily offerings of one-liners???

This way, you'll owe me in no time.

late 90s, these people made easy money. got greedy. small condos made $50k, then upgrade, buy big condos and penthouses... finally when they bought nice landed properties, market crash. no more speculative demand, not enough real buyers, prices drop, banks want top up, but money already spent on ktv gers liao. how??? :D

Oh... you're talking about buying on credit. Dangerous game to play then... not too different from margin trading then.

not now lah... rent yr apartment out, rent hdb. wait out if u r buying.

Too much effort for too little reward.

since u dont have an account with me, u have to do the accounts yourself. kekeke....

No problems... I can count to 10.

thank god i only just started working during the boom times in the 90s. no money to lose. luckier with casinos, never could stay long enough in them...

I don't stay long for the wrong reasons.

i feel u, man!!!

Always knew the gay in you was bursting to get out.

most likely married somemore, meaning someone elses' responsibility!!!:D

Like all good investments, someone has to lose in order for us to gain.

On a more serious note, no desires for married MILFs. Too much trouble... very poor ROI.

_AXL_
04-06-2007, 07:38 PM
Meaning you eat / sleep where you shit?!?
for me, thou i got my own house, i will only go home when i am sleepy/tired.
Meaning (usually) i only sleep where i do not shit...
Cheers! kekekeke

huh??? yes, i shit at home usually, every morning before i go to work. cos i dont like to sit in public toilets. now that my place is near my office, i might even consider going home during lunch time to shit if really stomach not feeling well.:D

but if u r saying i eat and sleep in the toilet, no, i dont. oh yes, if u r thinking of coming to my place to shit since u have no toilet bowl at home, no, sorry, no can do...:D

_AXL_
04-06-2007, 07:50 PM
aha... I need to find another victim of negative equity.

the keyword here: patience. they will turn up. haste will make u the victim.

This way, you'll owe me in no time.

nope, dont think so. just the advice i dished out to u in this thread is going to pay for all the one-liners till u have rep power 10 liao...LOL

Oh... you're talking about buying on credit. Dangerous game to play then... not too different from margin trading then.

hello, house. big ticket item. loan is the only way for lesser human like us, unlike u though. u pay cash one hah??? me no such luck. had to borrow from dad cos no loan, was in between jobs then. still paying him back until now with the rental income. good thing was no interest. yes, i m a scum...:D

Too much effort for too little reward.

a little here and there makes a lot, u know???

No problems... I can count to 10.

since u would have problems counting the 15cents, i will help u for free this time. today onwards, u have 15 cents. if u keep this up, in approx 130k years, u will be able to open an account with me liao.

I don't stay long for the wrong reasons.

haha... but yet u still go there for more... the complexities of human nature.

Always knew the gay in you was bursting to get out.

sorry, still straight. dont think i will ever turn.

Like all good investments, someone has to lose in order for us to gain.

u r right on that count. u r a fast learner, arent u???

On a more serious note, no desires for married MILFs. Too much trouble... very poor ROI

glad u know that... but yr kimchi doesnt seem to comprehend it, eh???:rolleyes:

surfer888
04-06-2007, 08:31 PM
the keyword here: patience. they will turn up. haste will make u the victim.

Just don't want to be the bird that gets the scraps.

nope, dont think so. just the advice i dished out to u in this thread is going to pay for all the one-liners till u have rep power 10 liao...LOL

55 years then lah.

hello, house. big ticket item. loan is the only way for lesser human like us, unlike u though. u pay cash one hah??? me no such luck. had to borrow from dad cos no loan, was in between jobs then. still paying him back until now with the rental income. good thing was no interest. yes, i m a scum...:D

Just that I refuse to work for the bank. Rather wait till I can afford.

a little here and there makes a lot, u know???

Tell that to the kacang puteh man who makes a few cents per pack. Where is he now? Obsolete.

since u would have problems counting the 15cents, i will help u for free this time. today onwards, u have 15 cents. if u keep this up, in approx 130k years, u will be able to open an account with me liao.

Hooray! A glimmer of hope at the end of the tunnel.

haha... but yet u still go there for more... the complexities of human nature.

There's a sucker born every minute. Thank goodness, its only an annual pilgrimage.

sorry, still straight. dont think i will ever turn.

Please warn me if you do.

u r right on that count. u r a fast learner, arent u???

Kudos to the teacher.

glad u know that... but yr kimchi doesnt seem to comprehend it, eh???:rolleyes:

She knows hence she's gone.

ferrari355
05-06-2007, 12:50 AM
I got a different idea from all. I won't choose both of them.

Reason being, I do not love "A" whole heartedly since I am still complaining. I will still end up hurting her down the road when I get tired and go ard screwing. Its not the best for either party to get married just for the idea since marriage is a serious matter which you can't "choose" which gal to marry. Fate plays a really funny role in this kinda stuff.

just to share my own experience.

i didn't have A or B to choose, just A. after giving it much thought, i broke it off with her. it was obvious to me that i didnt love her as much as she loved me. there wasn't any sparks for her within me. she loved me but i looked at her more as a companion than a lover. if i had continued in the r/s, i would have been settling for someone who loves me but who wasn't loved as much in return by me.

my advice, consider not choosing either. if u're still young, go single n search for the one who's a little of both. i'm still searching for mine though i'm no longer young. cos i recognise that both communication and good fulfilling sex is equally important for a successful r/s.

just my 2 cents worth.

_AXL_
05-06-2007, 11:59 AM
Just don't want to be the bird that gets the scraps.

better to get scraps than be the bird to be shot down by the hunter...

55 years then lah.

whatever u say...

Just that I refuse to work for the bank. Rather wait till I can afford.

good for u... not everyone has that option.

Tell that to the kacang puteh man who makes a few cents per pack. Where is he now? Obsolete.

then tell me why the cinemas r selling that still??? good margins, my friend. the kacang puteh man had a viable business model, alas he was a victim of syndication by the cineplexes...

Hooray! A glimmer of hope at the end of the tunnel.

enjoy the tunnel ride. i wont be waiting up...

There's a sucker born every minute. Thank goodness, its only an annual pilgrimage.

when they have that up in sg, just dont make it a month-end pilgrimage. for me, i was more interested in what facilities and entertainment the bidders wanted to build. was impressed with the bahamas bid but alas, the cheapo genting got it... haiz...

Please warn me if you do.

never, ever.

Kudos to the teacher.

aye... yr course fees r due... pls automatically make the transfer.:D

She knows hence she's gone

aiyah... gone but confirmed will be back for more...:rolleyes:

Acidman
06-06-2007, 05:02 AM
just to share my own experience.

i didn't have A or B to choose, just A. after giving it much thought, i broke it off with her. it was obvious to me that i didnt love her as much as she loved me. there wasn't any sparks for her within me. she loved me but i looked at her more as a companion than a lover. if i had continued in the r/s, i would have been settling for someone who loves me but who wasn't loved as much in return by me.

my advice, consider not choosing either. if u're still young, go single n search for the one who's a little of both. i'm still searching for mine though i'm no longer young. cos i recognise that both communication and good fulfilling sex is equally important for a successful r/s.

just my 2 cents worth.

Letting A go is easy. Letting B go is not. Remember you are always thinking of her. Is that considered love?

surfer888
06-06-2007, 04:29 PM
better to get scraps than be the bird to be shot down by the hunter...

Situation now is worse... can even get shot while foraging for scraps.

good for u... not everyone has that option.

Most have the option but choose the dark side. Just need to have the discipline to live with what you have on hand. Living on future earnings can be nice but what is there left for future living?

then tell me why the cinemas r selling that still??? good margins, my friend. the kacang puteh man had a viable business model, alas he was a victim of syndication by the cineplexes...

Cinemas sell at a much higher margin... not that it is helping Eng Wah much.

when they have that up in sg, just dont make it a month-end pilgrimage. for me, i was more interested in what facilities and entertainment the bidders wanted to build. was impressed with the bahamas bid but alas, the cheapo genting got it... haiz...

Atlantis izzit? At least Universal got through.

never, ever.

Never ever tell that you're closet?

aye... yr course fees r due... pls automatically make the transfer.:D

The Tab.

aiyah... gone but confirmed will be back for more...:rolleyes:

No lah... don't think there are any addictive enzymes in my bodily secretions.

_AXL_
06-06-2007, 04:45 PM
Situation now is worse... can even get shot while foraging for scraps.

that's why u have to wait out until the hunters r also gone and when everyone thinks that it is a dump already, stake your claim on it and wait it out. remember 12 year cycle.

Most have the option but choose the dark side. Just need to have the discipline to live with what you have on hand. Living on future earnings can be nice but what is there left for future living?

cos they r prepared to die when the future arrives. heard there is a much higher number of those who r bankrupt before they even turn 30. whose fault??? credit cards? slacker car loans??? no, their own vanity...

Cinemas sell at a much higher margin... not that it is helping Eng Wah much.

dont think too highly of their seats nor the sound system. but their popcorn is my favourite, cos not so salty and tastes fresher.:D

Atlantis izzit? At least Universal got through.

to me, genting only wants to operate a casino. the rest r there cos they were required to. they will just let them rot. this is what i could call supermarket style. not much choice. 1 size fits all. not happy, dont come feel!!! strongly feel that the gahmen "kelonged" to the wrong people...

Never ever tell that you're closet?

yah, trying to hide the fact that yes, i did love to bash up gays in my army days!!!

The Tab.

overdrawn!!!

No lah... don't think there are any addictive enzymes in my bodily secretions

but the money u paid for the "kong-tao" love potion by harry potter worth it hor???:rolleyes:

surfer888
06-06-2007, 07:53 PM
that's why u have to wait out until the hunters r also gone and when everyone thinks that it is a dump already, stake your claim on it and wait it out. remember 12 year cycle.

Cycle beomes shorter with globalization. Markets are more liquid now.

cos they r prepared to die when the future arrives. heard there is a much higher number of those who r bankrupt before they even turn 30. whose fault??? credit cards? slacker car loans??? no, their own vanity...

Agreed... vanity and ego. That's how I console myself in my small residence and car.

dont think too highly of their seats nor the sound system. but their popcorn is my favourite, cos not so salty and tastes fresher.:D

can't comment... could never afford to buy them.

to me, genting only wants to operate a casino. the rest r there cos they were required to. they will just let them rot. this is what i could call supermarket style. not much choice. 1 size fits all. not happy, dont come feel!!! strongly feel that the gahmen "kelonged" to the wrong people...

I'm just grateful for another place to bring Jr to.

yah, trying to hide the fact that yes, i did love to bash up gays in my army days!!!

What was that chinese saying again... to hit is to love?

overdrawn!!!

Limit extended.

but the money u paid for the "kong-tao" love potion by harry potter worth it hor???:rolleyes:

Got mine from Guardian's as it was on sale... must get refund.

vixxxen
08-08-2007, 09:58 PM
a woman can definitely have 2 persona... a loving, sweet, caring and nurturing persona.. and next will be hot, sexy and a vixxxen.. like me.. heheh

phallusman
09-08-2007, 10:35 AM

This is easy leh. Go for GF A and teach her to be GIB [good in bed]. If she's keen, you can teach her in just a mere 6lessons. Some DVDs can help. Or, do you need any bros here to help, FOC of course. Kekeke. I guess there is no such thing as a frigid gal. Worst case - go for hormone therapy.

phallusman
09-08-2007, 10:43 AM
a woman can definitely have 2 persona... a loving, sweet, caring and nurturing persona.. and next will be hot, sexy and a vixxxen.. like me.. heheh
Yeah, very true. I knew one classmate doing our final year project in the soil mechanics lab together. She was the studious bespectacled type and a bit plump, with fats in the wrong places. I was the jeesiao type and dunno a darn shit about the project. She told me what to do in the lab and we were kinda running behind schedule and got to work late.

Then, there was a crockroach and she screamed like hell and came to hold me tight and that started the ball rolling.......

Sex Yoga
09-08-2007, 12:59 PM
The girl that clicks better. A good fuck is easy to find but a girl that clicks with you is hard.

Bruce-Sg
09-08-2007, 09:19 PM
A is a more spiritual thing
not as superficial as B

tk-king
09-08-2007, 10:15 PM
i chose click betta but ...
i m lost, really lost :(

EricssonMan
09-08-2007, 11:35 PM
For a wife, communication is the most crucial than sex lah