PDA

View Full Version : My Friendster Encounter.....

YouSuck!
20-05-2007, 12:44 AM
THis happened to me last month.

I have a friendster account since 2004 but no one views my page because I did not put up a photo. So I decided to put up my headshot about 2 months ago. I started getting many views on my page.

I saw a philippine girl viewed my page. I thought she looked familiar so i decided to check out her page. However, it;s restricted , so i can't see much of it. I decided to send her a smile and told her that she looked familiar. She replied and then I asked her to add me.

She said she is in singapore and I thought she could be one of those girls working in the tanjong pagar pubs. She looked quite nice and I jokingly asked her if she would like to meet up before she goes back. She replied why not and dont mind having one more friend.
She told me she she will be staying in Siloso resort for 2 days, alone. And said maybe we can meet up at cafe del mar.

A few days later, we exchange phone numbers and started smsing each other getting to know each other. I found out later that she was here on holiday staying at her auntie's and she is not those girls working in the pubs.

to be cont....

S3vw
20-05-2007, 12:52 AM
THis happened to me last month.

I have a friendster account since 2004 but no one views my page because I did not put up a photo. So I decided to put up my headshot about 2 months ago. I started getting many views on my page.

to be cont....

how many acc do u hv with SBF.....:rolleyes:
to be cont..

YouSuck!
20-05-2007, 01:00 AM
Cont...

On the day she checked into Siliso resort, she text me telling me that she was quite bored with nothing to do in the hotel. She couldn;t get a tan too as it was raining.

In the afternoon, she asked if I would like to meet up with her at Sentosa as she is feeling bored with nothing to do and dont mind some company. I kept thinking this is too good to be true, a nice looking girl without company asking me to accompany her in the resort. By the way, she is 175cm tall, slim with long hair.

Anyway, we havent chat on the phone, just texting each other, so i dont even know if she is the real person in the picture, or just a transvestite. Well, I would take the chance.

Told her I couldnt meet her for dinner but only late eveing cos i had to work. She was really happy knowing that i will go to meet her cos she was really bored.

She then told me to bring my swimming trunks as she would like to have a swim in the sea at night....My mind started to run wild....And i also asked her what I should wear to meet her and she said jeans and t shirt is fine. She asked me what I want her to wear and I told her I want to see her in bikini...:D

She text me asking when i will be able to meet her. Told her I wont be able to meet her until 11pm, she said she will wait for me. I told her that it might be a bit late and might have to leave at 12 midnight to get back to mainland.
She text me back jokingly that I can stay with overnight with her, but I have to behave. The thougth of that gave me a hard on....seems like she had everything planned....meet her, go for a swim, have a drink at cafe del mar and sleep over....

cont....

YouSuck!
20-05-2007, 01:25 AM
cont....

When i finished work, immediately took a taxi to vivo city and took the tram to sentosa. was kind of reluctant to go at first because if she turns out to be ugly, might have to keep her company cos can't go back to mainland. Well, i was in adventurous mood and want to check out cafe del mar. can always walk back if it turn out really bad.

When i reached the resort, text her and she replied that she will be down in a min. My heart was beating fast as I didn't know what to expect. When she came down, I wasnt disappointed. She is not stunning, but definitely not like those philippino maid you see in orchard road. 175cm tall approx 55kg long hair and slim figure. can see she has sizable boobs too.

We chatted as we walked to her room. She told me she was really glad I came as some caucasian guys staying next door was hustling her.

When we got into the room, she sat the ledge while I sat on the bed. She told me she was shy and she was acting quite girly. I have met a few girls on the internet before but she put me at ease immediately. I dont feel awkward at all.

She asked me to get change as we are going for a swim. We then went to cafe del mar to have a drink. We chatted like we had known each other for a very long time.

It was kinda boring at cafe del mar as it was a weekday. So we decided to go to the 7-11 to get more drinks. She was really nice and chatty, totally un inhibited. We each got a bacardi breezer and drank while walking back to the resort. We decided to sit down by the beach to finish our drink.

The water was calm, warm and inviting. So i suggested to her if she wants to have a dip. She was reluctant at first as she felt the water was cold. I stripped down to my trunks and jumped into the water and seeing me in the water she took off her top and jumped in too!

When i saw her in her bikini, her boobs was overflowing out of her bikini...at least a 34C. I can't help but stare at them when she wasn't looking. I had a hard on then but as it was rather dark, she didnt notice it.

We were swimming slowly in the water and holding each other's hand for safety, hehe...and she told me she likes to skinny dip back in the philippines with her friends....making my cock really hard and nearly come out of my trunnks but i managed to keep it down.

YouSuck!
20-05-2007, 01:43 AM
cont'

well, nothing happened in the water. we did not flirt with each other too. as it was getting late, she suggested we head back to the room. As i got out of the water, i was trying to hide my erection from her as it will be kind of embarassing if she sees it.

We had shower separately. She came out of the shower in a very short white translucent dress. Seeing her long legs gave me an instant hard on again.

When I came out of shower, she was already in the queen sized bed. I joined her on the other side. We were lying slightly apart, watching tv. couldn't really sleep.

I had a semi hard on all these while but i did not make any move on her. she then started touching my hand...and i decided to respond by touching her hand back. She then snuggle up closer towards me, all this while we were just caressing each other's hand.

I then slide my hand slowly up to feel her boobs. She did not resist and was quietly enjoying my boobs massage. Seeing her enjoy herself, i went down to suck her tits and she started to moan softly..at the same time, she was rubbing my cock. At the same time, my other hand went down south to feel her pussy. She was wet! I started rubbing her clit and finger fucked her. Can feel that she is really tight and the vagina contractions. think she came. She then said she want me inside her. However, as I had no condom, i decided not to. She then went south and gave me a superb blow job.

Couldnt really sleep thougout the nite. In the morning, she sent me a text saying she heard me snoring. We then bid each other good bye....thinking we will not meet again...:o

sorry if the sex part wasnt that exciting. for me it's the whole encounter that is exciting.

S3vw
20-05-2007, 01:45 AM
guess i am ur only fan you suck..:rolleyes:

kenneth_8388
20-05-2007, 01:59 AM
hahahha nice encounter bro
what a lucky guy u r:)

YouSuck!
20-05-2007, 02:06 AM
since there is an ardent fan, i thouht i will continue....

I thought she just wanted a one night thing cos she text me saying she had a good time and till we meet again if there is a chance bla bla bla..... replied her that i would love to go back again to get a good tan with her on the beach but it's not possible as I have to work.

Later in the afternoon, she text me asking if i would meet her again. Told her maybe we can go clubbing at St James and she said maybe I can sleepover again....:D

Met her at vivo, she told me she is not feeling well so we went straight back to sentosa. we went to cafe del mar to get a bite and a drink. as there is a jaccuzi , we decide to chill out inside the jacuzzi . She stripped down to her bikini and seeing that gave me a hard on again, damn.

After our drinks, decided to head back to siloso resort. We went to swim in the beautiful pool. it was already 1am in the morning and there was no one else except the 2 of us. As we had already got aquainted the night before, we were more touchy feely this time. Was then fantasizing fucking her in the pool ...but that's just a fantasy.....

As the water was getting cold, we decide to head back to our room. After shower, again, we made out like the night before. There was no sexual intercourse as I did not have a condom . .....

to be cont...

YouSuck!
20-05-2007, 02:46 AM
http://images7.pictiger.com/thumbs/99/4f6cab76a6edc35b0ee386c0a13c8b99.th.jpg (http://server7.pictiger.com/img/129904/picture-hosting/dsc-00191--.php)

what you think of this boobs?

JWNY
20-05-2007, 04:09 AM
Great story! ... these Pinay Catholic girls never worry about condoms.... ;)

JWNY

Ovadoze
20-05-2007, 04:41 AM
nice breasts.
and great story. you sure are one lucky bro

Elementary
20-05-2007, 01:51 PM
She has a pair of nice boobs.

block11
20-05-2007, 02:37 PM
bro YouSuck!, looks like you had a nice encounter. i think i need to be more active in Friendster from now on :D

stephenL
20-05-2007, 05:02 PM
Bro YouSuck!,
Next time get a packet of 3 cd fr 7-11.....

poorman4sex
20-05-2007, 08:05 PM
you were invited the 2nd time and u know she is up for ONzz and you dun bring condoms ????
I will bring a truck load the 2nd time if i were you

birdie8819
20-05-2007, 08:22 PM
Nice boobs , please continue leh another camper here .

YouSuck!
21-05-2007, 01:52 AM
cont'..

in the 2nd morning, was feeling a bit reluctant to leave cos the view of siloso beach from the room is really nice....she came out of the shower wrapped in the white towel.... thinking i may not see her again, i grabbed her and and pulled down her towel seductively . As we had been making out in the dark, wasn;t able to look at her boobs properly. now in bright daylight have to get a good look at her 34C boobs.

As I slowly pulled down her towel, she resisted shyly but relented in the end. I looked down admiring her beautiful cleavage while at the same time squeezing them. She asked me to stop as I was making her horny. And then i saw the nipples....OMG it's light pinkish brown.... gave me a hard on again but as I have to rushed to the office, i kissed her good bye reluctantly....

She text me saying she had a great time and enjoyed my company. Told her I had a great time too. We did not meet that night as we were really tired from the last 2 nights.

However, the next day, she text me again saying she wanted to see me as she might be going back to philippines in 2 to 3 days' time and wanted to spend more time with me. Because we didnt have sexual intercourse, she said i made her want me even more! I am sure she had orgasm when i finger fucked her...but I think she wasn't satisfied with that.

Again, told her I couldnt make it in the evening as I had to work late. she said it's ok and will meet me after work. She also said she will be getting some food and will cook for me at my apartment.

We had a good time having food in front of the tv. We also fed each other like lovers. She was really nice nice, pampering me like a king. Really hard to find in modern women nowadays.

As both of us were really tired, we slept like pigs. However in the morning, I got an inevitable hard on and started to cuddle her and kiss her neck, teasing her.... again we had a good petting session...no intercourse... she seem kind of disappointed though. She then left hurriedly...

to be cont...

YouSuck!
21-05-2007, 02:08 AM
http://images7.pictiger.com/thumbs/87/594641b3695d0436353110aae7611c87.th.jpg (http://server7.pictiger.com/img/136545/picture-hosting/dsc-00208--.php)
hope u guys like this down blouse . :D
click on the pic for full size pic.

Presto6969
21-05-2007, 02:56 AM
Bro, u got no condoms, didn't fuck but got cam to take boobies.

stallone21
21-05-2007, 03:32 AM
There was no sexual intercourse as I did not have a condom . .....

to be cont...

Guess tats why they said, "Never leave home without it.."

compaq69
21-05-2007, 06:59 AM
Gd story,i pcc after reading.:D

21-05-2007, 02:00 PM
Nice story and picture too!!!!!!!!:p

pete_the_fish
21-05-2007, 03:56 PM
Nice boobs......cannot tahan.....:p

faith
21-05-2007, 04:19 PM
usuck. just up u my 2 humble pts , nice boobs & story , btw remember 2 bring condoms next time:D

hellfrezz77
21-05-2007, 04:24 PM
hey bro, if u got no money to buy condom tell me ok. i'll buy u some so u can tell us more about ur sexperience. hahaha. great experience n thanks 4 sharing. :D ;)

dirtymonk82
21-05-2007, 04:32 PM
YouSuck!!

Got money buy bacadi not money buy condem meh?? :p

=WK=
21-05-2007, 04:42 PM
to be cont...

i hope there is a bonk soon... thanks for sharing :D

YouSuck!
22-05-2007, 01:04 AM
cont.....

We had met for the past 4 nights but every night, we just made out but did not have sexual intercourse. Everytime when i made her really high, she would say " I want you inside me....xxx"

I had resisted (even with the use of condom) was because, she asked me to enter her raw on the first night we met. I was really concern about that.

Anyway, she did asked me why i didnt want to have sex with her, and she also felt that there was something wrong with her. I assured her that there was nothing wrong with her and told her that I wanted to take things slowly. Of course that is not the real reason.....

The night before she had to go back, she came to my place again....Again we had a great petting session....I told her isn't it great that there was no sexual intercourse.... she didnt seem to agree....and then she started to talk about her favourite sexual position....she loves giving blow job and looking at me enjoying myself and also loves being doggied as "it is very deep feeling"....arrrrggg.......

In the morning, she left for manila..........

We kept in touch thru emails , msn and sms. Told me she felt really sad that she had to leave and she really likes me alot cos she find me a really nice person and enjoyed my company alot.

She told me that her birthday will be in 2 weeks time and hope that i will be in manila to celebrate her birthday and my presence will be her greatest present.

Throughout the next few days, we exchanged mails and msn. She kept asking me to go to manila to spend a few days with her. As I have always wanted to visit philippines but did not have the chance as I didnt know anyone there. I thought this is a great opportunity as she will be my tour guide and promised to take good care of me :D

So I decided to book a ticket and told her about it. She was elated. Told me she will pick me up at the airport in her car and probably start doing me in the car as she really missed me. She also planned to bring me to a beach resort and promised me we will do it in the room looking out to the beach...........Over the next few days before my trip, we just talked about what we are going to do to each other when we meet.........I can't wait.........

to be cont'.........

verisio
22-05-2007, 09:08 AM
please bring condoms this time. If you need help with the choice of condoms, alot of bros here can recommend to u.. :D

maizze
22-05-2007, 09:33 AM
yea bro, rmb to bring condoms on the trip to "paradise" hor.. :D

cheers.. looking forward to ur next installment..

lbcben
22-05-2007, 09:35 AM
long time didn't come to this thread.....

seems that Bro need some CD donation, if anyone wants to donate CD, pls call 1900 112 6868...:D

Camping here to hear your story......

gilagila100
22-05-2007, 11:17 AM
aiyo ... I think he intentionally dun want to hav sex wif the girl ...

tats y can drive her crazy wif all the sexcitement & anticipation ...

chinese saying "put long line, get big fish" ... :D

blackjack_king
22-05-2007, 11:37 AM
must remember to bring CONDOMS!!

YouSuck!
23-05-2007, 01:54 AM
cont....

cant' sleep the nite before departure, kept thinking what we will be doing to each other when we meet.......

We could be having sex marathon when we meet, so I bought some sexual health supplement to boost my system just in case....so that I can keep up with her and sextisfy her pent up sexual demand ...

At Changi airport, saw many pretty pinoy girls taking the same flight as me. Kind of made me horny already. Was sitting beside one but not really pretty.

On reaching Manila airport, the queue was fucking long at immigration. My girl kept calling me if I am out yet....saying she is very horny and can't wait to see me...

Finally got out of immigration and saw her waiting for me at the waiting area. We hugged each other tightly like we haven't seen each other for the longest time...

Got into her car and we kissed passionately, it was really hot, i mean the fucking weather. On the way to the hotel, she kept touching my cock which made it hard. I can't help but squeezed her 34C boobs.

When he reached the hotel, we can't keep our hands off each other....as we were sweating like pigs, she suggested we take a shower first. Once she was out of the shower, she smelled so nice I can't keep my hands off her...and she asked me to stop it as i m making her horny... she immediately ordered me to take a shower.

When I came out, she was already dressed up. Really disappointed....thought we were going to do it..Guess now I have to wait.....:rolleyes:

to be cont'....

blackjack_king
23-05-2007, 04:22 PM
did u remember to bring your condoms to manila? ;)

blackjack_king
23-05-2007, 04:30 PM
dun keep us waiting ..waiting for ur story.

vivi.gucci
23-05-2007, 05:13 PM
she sure noe hw to make u itch too!!! good story!

Shuang_Jie_Gun
23-05-2007, 05:53 PM
hope he finally managed to bonk her liao. :)

Hakoshu
23-05-2007, 06:15 PM
Where have u been?? resident in Joo chiat now??

hope he finally managed to bonk her liao. :)

YouSuck!
23-05-2007, 06:29 PM
dun keep us waiting ..waiting for ur story.

Dun think I want to continue anymore. Some people has been deducting my points and said my story sucks. :rolleyes:

And BTW, all this that I had typed really happened, it's not made up. I am giving a day by day and blow by blow account of what had happened.

I only have time to recount my story late at night. So eveyone please be patient.

d(^_^)b
23-05-2007, 07:47 PM
Dun think I want to continue anymore. Some people has been deducting my points and said my story sucks. :rolleyes:

And BTW, all this that I had typed really happened, it's not made up. I am giving a day by day and blow by blow account of what had happened.

I only have time to recount my story late at night. So eveyone please be patient.

Ask Urself this Qn. Do U care wat people say? Are U here to share or get points? If points is what U want, fine, I'll have upped U when I've regained my points.

Fact or fiction, brothers here dun really bother. If they bother which I really doubt so, they'll have asked alot of questions tryin to find loop holes. Is there any brother out there tryin to find fault w U? I really don't think so.

So if U want to share, share, but like I say, dun expect people to rewards U with points juz coz U share. Sharing dun need rewards. If this is Ur personality in real life of wanting points when U share, then I think U're really a sad man.

Q for U: Will U ask an elderly for reward if U were to help him/her cross the road?

Lastly, the points here, so what if U've alot of points that everyone envy. But do people know who U are? N can the points be exchanged for anythin valuable?

:cool:

duothrust
23-05-2007, 09:48 PM

Seriously ur story is a bore!! Deduct marks for wishy washy. And ur story is pretty incredible.

First few times u dun fuck that gal, n she still wan u to visit her in Manila?! U must be Andy Lau-lookalike! lol

Sammery
24-05-2007, 12:38 AM
lucky chap..keep the story coming, had a hard on while reading

YouSuck!
24-05-2007, 01:14 AM
To bros who enjoy my write up so far, thanks. You dont have to give me points but thanks anyway. But those who do not enjoy also dont deduct my points lah. All comments welcome.

cont.......

After our shower, we head out of the hotel to Makati, Manila;s CBD, for some shopping. Makati is quite a decent place compared to other places in manila.

Anyway, she brought me to Greenbelt area for some shopping and food. THe philippine girls, especially those fair skin ones seen around the shopping complexes are so pretty. After a few rounds of window shopping, was brought to manila bay to view the sunset. The sunset is spectacular, a must see if you go to manila. Very romantic.....

Was really tired after walking around, we decided to go back to our hotel rooms. She had her shower first, came out with a white towel wrapped around her and her wet hair made her look really sexy....I grabbed her and we started frenching and when i started to get hot, she stopped me and asked me to shower..... LL went to shower with a hard on....quickly clean up and came back out of shower....

She was (naked) lying on her front under the white bedsheet drying her wet hair. I could see the side of her boobs and ample cleavage ....which gave me an immediate hard on which poke out of my towel...

I climbed on top of her and started to give her a sensual back massage....she was moaning in pleasure..:"that feels good... mmmmm" then i kissed her on her neck and slowly down her back , savouring every inch of her body. at the same time, my hand reached forward and cupped her soft 34C boobs, massaging them softly. She turned around and we frenched each other furiously.

"I am so wet now xxx......" she wispered in my ears. My hand went down to her pussy to check if that was really the case....shit...it;s dripping wet....The wet pussy felt so good to be fingered. That went on for about 5 mins before she begged," i want you inside me now...." I told her to wait while i put on a condom. :D

We were lying on our sides facing each other and she guided my erected cock into her hungry wet pussy and started moving...she kept saying " that feel so good....i havent' felt like this for a long time..." and at the same time kept grinding on my dick. Her tight wet hole felt really good and my dick glides smoothly in and out of her....

She was going arrrggggg for a few times.....we changed a few positions and i remembered that she likes being doggied....pumped her from behind and she swung her head wildly....grabbing the bedsheet...

I think i went on for quite some time and she was begging me to stop. Told me she already had 7 orgasms and can't take it anymore....So I rev up my speed and finally cummed exploding inside her (with condom) and pulled out immediately. scolded by her for pulling out so fast.....

we took a nap after our sextifying sexion........

YouSuck!
24-05-2007, 01:25 AM
http://images7.pictiger.com/thumbs/d3/fc5fde0c1172f31f84013a8a4f5d26d3.th.jpg (http://server7.pictiger.com/img/155223/picture-hosting/image-261-crpooed-.php)

hope you guys like this. :D

geckoSG
24-05-2007, 08:41 AM
You are one lucky bastard. treat her well mate

shadowfiend
24-05-2007, 11:54 AM
Finally you brought the condoms. Nice story by the way. I envy you, you lucky fella.

ok69
25-05-2007, 03:22 AM
http://images7.pictiger.com/thumbs/d3/fc5fde0c1172f31f84013a8a4f5d26d3.th.jpg (http://server7.pictiger.com/img/155223/picture-hosting/image-261-crpooed-.php)

hope you guys like this.

tats was her?
u lucky shit :D

Steadyman
25-05-2007, 05:58 PM
Damn rite... U lucky sucker! :p

I like real story n real pics... so will up u for the effort!

Keep your story cumming.... :D

keano
25-05-2007, 08:46 PM
nice story. : )

AD69
25-05-2007, 09:39 PM
Indeed you are very lucky. Please continue with the story.

YouSuck!
26-05-2007, 01:17 AM
cont'.........

as it was still early (about 10pm) , we decided to grab a bite after losing so much energy from our physical exercise...hehe...

As we had to catch an early bus (4am) to the resort the next day, I asked her to show me the nightlife of Manila. There are many places to go but not enough time...So she brought me to this street called P. Burgos which is kind of like a red light district. There are about 10 to 20 gogo bars on this short street and also hookers standing around. This place is pale in comparison to those in bangkok.

Anyway, we did not know which one to go so we just took a peep at everyone of them. Some the the settings look really nice with lots of girls. We were kind of embarassed to go in as a couple. Finally decided to go into one which she had brought her friends previously. When we went in , saw a girl doing dirty dancing on an ang mo and some girls dancing in their bikini on a small stage.

We sat down in a corner and ordered our drinks. Then 2 girls came to join us. My girl then whispered in my ear that it's her fantasy to do a 3some. I told her why not 4some :D. The girl who sat with me was rather restrained as she thougth that she is my gf. She asked me to buy her a drink but I was not keen as she was not my type. I was eyeing other girls on the stage instead.

The girl I fancied came over and asked me to buy her a drink. I was hesitating and then My girl asked the gogo girl to get a drink. the gogo girl then started touching me and started to climb on top of my lap and gave me a lap dance. All this while my Girl was watching...I think it made her quite horny looking at another girl rubbing me...As it was getting late and we were really tired (otherwise would have tell the girl to come to our room for a threesome), we decided to get back to our hotel and get ready to take our bus....

It was a rather long bus ride (about 2hours) in a crappy bus. We had to transfer to a boat (they call it a banca) to get to our beach resort which is about 1 hour boat ride.

We checked into a resort and booked a spacious room looking over the beach and the sea, very beautiful views....Was then fantasizing doing her looking at those views....

We took a bit of rest , showered and she changed into her bikinis.....looking at those boobs made me hard again. they are really yummy... ..

to be cont....

Elementary
27-05-2007, 12:25 PM
Good story. Keep it up.

lustyman
27-05-2007, 03:10 PM
hope to see some outdoor actions dude. Somemore in other country.. more high .:D

~|@|~
27-05-2007, 06:15 PM
getting more interesing... more more :D

YouSuck!
29-05-2007, 01:07 AM
Good news everyone. This philipino friendster of mine is coming over in 2 weeks time for a one week shagfest with me. We have already line up a sex program for the week ....haha..more hot stories in 4 weeks time...

anyway, will con't my sexcapades with her in Phil here....

cont......

the beach is really nice. After our breakfast, we just laze around on the beach sun tanning and deciding what to do for the rest of the day. In the end, we decided to hire a pumpboat and went island hopping. We stopped at some secluded beaches and made out for awhile. As the sun was setting, it provided great lighting for photography...She was frolicking in the water in her bikini and I became a Swimsuit photographer, haha...asked her to do some sexy poses showing her cleavage. Will post a pic if possible.

Was really tired with the island hopping the whole afternoon. We went back, showered and went to the adjacent beach for dinner.

Went into the water for a dip but was too cold. So we get back to our room. We had our separate showers. When I came out, she was naked in the bed waiting for me. I was already hard when i saw her. Climbed under the sheets to join her. The feeling of our naked body rubbing each other was really good. She was already wet before I even do anything. Slipped on a condom and got her on top of me. Sucked her tits for a good 5 min at the same time fingering her wet dripping pussy.

Entered her cm by cm and then pulling her out. She got a little impatient and begged "want u inside me.....now..." Slipped my whole cock in easily and she gave out an ecstatic moan....Pumped slowly and sped up then she collapsed onto me...changed a few styles and went on for about 20 mins with her hitting multiple orgasms. Finally came in doggie. We were at it for so long that our knees were a bit weak after that, staggering into the toilet to wash up.

We slept soundly that nite as we had a very tiring day....... :D

Steadyman
30-05-2007, 03:28 PM
Yo Sucker, really nice catch... can post more pics? Her boobs is super solid man! Yummy..... :p

YouSuck!
01-06-2007, 12:27 AM
cont...

In the morning, she had woke up earlier and went to the beach for a dip while I was still in bed recovering from last night's bonk.

When she came back, I saw her wearing her mini skirt and and her t shirt was partially wet, showing the curves of her boobs with the t shirt clinging onto her body.

Was already having a morning erection but the sight of that made me even harder. She was standing in front of the mirror touching up and I cheekily grabbed her from behind. I then kiss her from behind with my hard on poking her backside.

After less than 2 minutes, she told me she was very wet. I then lift up her skirt and pulled down her panties. She was indeed wet. I put on my condom and we begin fucking in the standing position. That was the first time I fucked a girl standing as she is as tall as me.

I then turned her around with her facing the mirror and did her from behind... never fails to turn me on...The curtain was not drawn...and we moved to the window to get a good view of the beach while fucking...It was really exciting as outside the window is a common corridor and people might just walk by. However, we were in a corner room, but still it's quite thrilling thinking that someone might walk past seeing us fucking.....I came in no time...

We has some more fun when we got back to manila.

I left manila the next morning. I did not hear from her until about 2 weeks ago. She told me she really misses me and the great sex we had. And so she booked a ticket and will be here next week to rekindle the hot sex we had. Told me she will be here for 8 days and want me to be with her everynight!!
Not to worry, i have got some sexual health supplement just in case didi too tired to perform. :D

EvilInside
01-06-2007, 02:58 AM
Ya post more pics when you tell the incident... More juicy :p

Elementary
01-06-2007, 11:29 AM
Agree with bro EvilInside. :D

shadowfiend
02-06-2007, 05:34 AM
And please remember the condoms! :D

断头将军
02-06-2007, 01:12 PM
Yes i do like picture with story too.keep it up :)

birdie8819
02-06-2007, 08:44 PM
Dats a good news for you bro YouSuck , hope to see more of your posts and pictures .

cyclonez
02-06-2007, 08:50 PM
camping here for more updates!!

EvilInside
03-06-2007, 03:36 AM
Agree with bro EvilInside. :D

Got pic will arouse more...:D

vivi.gucci
03-06-2007, 03:08 PM
wah! hw come i dont hv such encounter in frenster aft joining for like 4 yrs?! & e pics look damn good! u're a lucky bastard!

JinGz
05-06-2007, 05:12 AM
damn, friendster sure is getting intresting but what bros out there say is true,
1 lucky bastard:D,
tho i have no f***ing idea how to up you
only can show you my 2 thumbs, good job bro
more pics more story, more to cum pls :p

Peregrine
07-06-2007, 04:21 AM
Where is the samster? Dun keep us suspend leh...:confused:

Sex Voodoo
07-06-2007, 09:36 AM
nice story hope bro can carry on

big_risk_taker
07-06-2007, 10:08 AM
nice story bro..camping here soon..and yeh..where are the pics of her in bikini u promised?? hahaha..keep it comin!!

Anything.Goes
07-06-2007, 01:05 PM
Wah bro. You are The Man! I have a friendster account but never used it for a looooooong time. Maybe can find a FB or 2 there. I also dunno how to spot them so awaiting your enlightenment. Thumbs up for your encounter manz!

SioPuKing
07-06-2007, 09:38 PM
Great one! Keep it coming!

YouSuck!
08-06-2007, 12:33 AM
HI guys, I did not MIA. Story has stopped for now. I am waiting for her to come to singapore. We have been chatting on the net and she told me she can't wait to cum to singapore to F#$k me. She will be here for 8 days and told me she wants me every nite. :eek: We also chat about what we will be doing to each other when we meet again. She likes to have sex everywhere whenever she is horny. She said she will be wearing short skirts (like those that cheer leaders wear) so that I can have "easy access". She will be here next week. And after that, stories will continue.......

Here is a pic of her boobs..........can't wait to lay my hands on them...and put my dick in between them......

http://images6.pictiger.com/thumbs/3c/f8a4d81e88e0f91d5082a7b0cdb8c23c.th.jpg (http://server6.pictiger.com/img/255313/picture-hosting/pink-tits-.php)

Elementary
08-06-2007, 12:56 AM
Looking forward for your update of the story.....dun forget to take some pics of her. ( No need to show her face ) :D

Anything.Goes
08-06-2007, 12:57 AM
HI guys, I did not MIA. Story has stopped for now. I am waiting for her to come to singapore. We have been chatting on the net and she told me she can't wait to cum to singapore to F#$k me. She will be here for 8 days and told me she wants me every nite. :eek: We also chat about what we will be doing to each other when we meet again. She likes to have sex everywhere whenever she is horny. She said she will be wearing short skirts (like those that cheer leaders wear) so that I can have "easy access". She will be here next week. And after that, stories will continue.......

Here is a pic of her boobs..........can't wait to lay my hands on them...and put my dick in between them......

http://images6.pictiger.com/thumbs/3c/f8a4d81e88e0f91d5082a7b0cdb8c23c.th.jpg (http://server6.pictiger.com/img/255313/picture-hosting/pink-tits-.php)

WAH!! *nose bleed when typing* She wants you every night?! You are one lucky fella!

AndyCock
08-06-2007, 01:01 AM
You are damn a lucky man !!! Maybe should ask her want to know more bros. Certainly a long queue here :p ...

Does she has any sisters or gf tag along this trip... :D

YouSuck!
08-06-2007, 01:17 AM
You are damn a lucky man !!! Maybe should ask her want to know more bros. Certainly a long queue here :p ...

Does she has any sisters or gf tag along this trip... :D

She is one horny bitch and gets wet easily when i just hug her or when i kiss her on her neck...When she is wet, she would let me know and said" I am very wet now..." When she said that, my cock also auto stand up And I just put on a condom and do her hard. She absolutely love it. She is the horniest girl I know. It's been a month since we last saw each other and she said she hasn't had sex since and really miss the hot sex that we had and want's to come to singapore just to have sex with me. I dont know why also cos She could easily find someone to have sex with her if she wants in Phil.

Unfortunately she will be here alone again. When I went over to meet her, i met her cousins and friends....walau they are so much more chio than her (and sexually liberated)...see liao buay tahan... We greet each other by hugging and doing the cheek kiss....felt funny cos we seldom do that here....but shiok can hug and feel their breast against u...

AD69
08-06-2007, 12:43 PM
Bro YouSuck,

You are a very LUCKY man.

geckoSG
08-06-2007, 12:52 PM
When I went over to meet her, i met her cousins and friends....walau they are so much more chio than her (and sexually liberated)...see liao buay tahan... We greet each other by hugging and doing the cheek kiss....felt funny cos we seldom do that here....but shiok can hug and feel their breast against u...

Bro, then u should organise a few samster to go mission with her cousins and friends loh, must share share mah...

Elementary
08-06-2007, 05:47 PM
You are damn a lucky man !!! Maybe should ask her want to know more bros. Certainly a long queue here ...

Does she has any sisters or gf tag along this trip...I think bro YouSuck!'s PM will be flooded liao. :D

Bro, then u should organise a few samster to go mission with her cousins and friends loh, must share share mah...Totally agree with you on your statement. :D

vivi.gucci
19-06-2007, 06:56 PM
no news fr threadstarter alr. or is he busy bonking his girl?

best123
19-06-2007, 09:59 PM
what good luck you have bro!!!

YouSuck!
13-12-2007, 02:28 AM
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.cde3a9f806.jpg (http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?cde3a9f806.jpg)

not much update but hope u guys enjoy my artistic pic of her breast. :)

takashitana
13-12-2007, 05:12 AM
You are lucky guy man!

pendragon_sg
13-12-2007, 02:11 PM
bring glory to your nation ........

You are lucky guy man!

hanoin
13-12-2007, 04:48 PM
You're Da Man~ Bro!

YouSuck!
14-12-2007, 02:03 AM
She likes to send me pics of herself in bikini to seduce me....

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/8e76309bc3.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

:rolleyes:

84gunner
14-12-2007, 02:56 AM
I might be going Philippines for my next project. Going 5 ASEAN countries in 7 month duration! If I join tat project (I'm oso considering joining other projects), then will look 4ward 2 go Philippines!

I am the Game!
14-12-2007, 03:05 AM
so many artistic shots of boobs!
u make me want to lay a philipino!

usmjordan2
14-12-2007, 06:11 AM
champ here to see more !!:D

AD69
14-12-2007, 01:18 PM
This thread is revived with pics, good work bro YouSuck! :)

YouSuck!
15-12-2007, 04:45 AM
More artistic pic. :D

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/66f58fc1ff.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

They are all authentic.

CoolBlack
15-12-2007, 02:32 PM
Keep them coming! :D

shuaige84
15-12-2007, 04:45 PM
nice boobs :D

boyforsammy
15-12-2007, 06:07 PM
love the (.)(.)

MiniHawk
15-12-2007, 06:13 PM
:eek:more more pls.:D

Torch_Man
16-12-2007, 11:18 PM
my encounters wif Filipinas (gals term 4 Filipino):
- they r reli HOT abt sex, condom anot, basically they dun reli bother
- they could b in bed within a short moment of knowin, such as becumin frens, etc.
- minority r rather sly lor (jz bware of tis kind)
but overall they r "great 2 b wif" type of pple

jz shain onli

YouSuck!
16-12-2007, 11:32 PM
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.258daa2b4d.jpg (http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?258daa2b4d.jpg)

You like it? :D

YouSuck!
19-12-2007, 03:22 AM
cleavage is good for breast fuck :p

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b6c34d3f9f.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

boyforsammy
21-12-2007, 02:51 AM
Good one. more plese

sexy2002
21-12-2007, 02:57 AM
That really nice boobs.... :)

Sado Masochist
23-12-2007, 11:32 PM
Nice and deep valley. I am sure it's good for breast fuck.