PDA

View Full Version : my fb

weeklys
19-05-2007, 12:22 PM
NOTE: 70% facts, 30% fiction. Names has been change to protect identity.

EP1

It all happen when i was 19, in my tertiary education. I got to noe a grp of friends while playing soccer. We were always hanging out together until one fine day when one of them invited 2 gals to join us for a ka-la-o-k session. As I am only the one that does not noe the 2 gals, one of the guys introduce me to them.

“joe, this is mandy and this is cherry”

“hello” is all I said as I was a little bit smitten by cherry. Let me first describe e 2 of them. Cherry has nice feature, a slim body. Not too big n not too small abt b if I can recall correctly and standing at abt 162 with long hair (I fancy long hair so smitten mah). Mandy on e other hand is shorter abt 155, shoulder length hair, wear specs and hv a cute small mouth. I wouldn’t say she is not pretty but average looking. B cup but she do fancy wearing short a-line skirt and she is from HK.

After that outing, all of us started to go out more often and practically every outing will include a session of ka-la-o-k but I must say the gals do sing quite well. I also realize that one of the guys is after mandy. I was thinking wtf, why not cherry but also gd becoz it means I got no competitor since I had decided to make my move.

Do let me know if I shd continue becoz I not beri gd in writing story though 70% is fact.

:p

weeklys
20-05-2007, 01:27 PM
to all bros who have visited this thread. thanks. guess my story writing not gd enough and i will stop here.

cheers :p

PS3SG
20-05-2007, 04:33 PM
Your 1st supporter here

singleguy81
20-05-2007, 05:01 PM
i am ur second supporter. :D

sabroe163
20-05-2007, 09:31 PM
Please continue !

kelvin_21t
21-05-2007, 09:54 AM
Hi TS please contiune camping here. thks :D

dunknow
21-05-2007, 08:17 PM
seems interesting ...
something sweet is boiling hehe

camp camp cammMMP

nelman06
21-05-2007, 09:11 PM
Camping....camping...camping!!!:D

aman
21-05-2007, 09:31 PM
me to camping here...:)

sexytoy.com.sg
22-05-2007, 01:18 AM
I am starting fire to keep all the fellow campers warm.:)

weeklys
22-05-2007, 02:11 PM
hey bros.........thks so much for the support. guess i will continue my story. if its not good enough, do let me noe so that i dun bored u guys to death :p

EP2

Not being hao lian (proud), during that time, I was living in a condo estate, got a license and also got permit to drive mama car, I felt myself in a better position n intent to use all this to my advantage for my advancement on cherry becoz during that time, not a lot of ppl live in private estate and has a car to drive like today.

So when I decided to make my move, I decided to take mama car every weekend and I will have more opportunity to drive the gals ard while some of the guys will have to ferry cab or public transport kekekeke. During every outing, I took every opportunity to get close to cherry, ferry her home etc but seems no result. Mandy noes that n is constantly helping me out but no success. As time goes, I drew closer and closer to mandy though she has already been attach to one of the guys.

After a few mths, I decided to give up and just carry on with my norm life. On e other hand, I chat a lot with mandy over the phone since we have already been like gd friends. She start complaining to me that her bf (ivan) abt this n that and can’t seem to get along and I start consoling and counseling her to make her feel gd. Being the gd guy, I tried to talk to my friend and also to her to ease off their tension. Then one day ……......

weeklys
22-05-2007, 03:11 PM
EP3

Mandy call me up and said she is unhappy and wld really like to meet me at her home. It was abt 1pm. I immediately took mama car since she not using during the afternoon. Upon reaching her house, I expect to see her mum ard but surprise as she told me her parents were working. I mean I do not hv second thoughts abt anything and trying to be caring friend. She took up some beers and was drinking as she pour out her feelings to me. Halfway thru the conversation, she then said something which I a bit surprised.

Mandy: “joe, actually I find that u r someone who I can rely on and more mature than my bf”
Me: erm……mature, maybe coz I slightly older and has gone thru one bad relationship mah”
Mandy: “but joe ………. U know ……. I ………I think ……… I do like you but ……”
Me: “r u kidding……..i guess u r just too sad to think straight”

Suddenly, in a flash, her lips was in mine. I was initially shock and was backing off but she kept coming. Within a short while, I was thinking, f*** la……kiss first then see how anyway since it was my first time (yes…..virgin la) maybe I can try on her. We continue frenching and slowly moving back into her room. once we were near the bed, I quickly took off everything I hv since very anxious to break my first f***. When done, I start to auto roam her body and took off her everything. Oh my……nice b cup firm and sweet. I start attacking the right with my tongue and left with my hand.

“hmmmm………aahhhhh……..” sensing she like it, I attack more vigorously. “ooohhhhhhh…………….joe………..u r wild” and I shifted my hands down slowly to her pussy. Wow……..its wet………mai tu liao…..n I start fingering her ahhhhhh……..hmmmmm……niiiiicceeeeee…….heng shuan” and she started to moan harder

I continue attack her c*** while I slowly lick her body down until my mouth is near her pussy. Neatly shaved, I thought. Mai tu liao …….while holding her two thighs, I start attacking her c*** with my mouth. Hmmm….. nice smell……my tongue start lickin her c*** in a rotational movement and she was starting to moan louder and louder………”joe……..i want u in me pls” suddenly I remember I dun hv cd…….knn. “man, its dangerous, I dun hv a cd” while I continue to lick her super wet pussy by now. “its ok joe…..i wan u in me now … pls”

my small head was controlling me ……. wtf, do first then say. I began to slowly put my manhood into her in missionary position and …shiok ah……I cried to myself …… oohhh so tied ……. . i started to trust slowly to enjoy the moment. mandy was now moaning louder and louder. “aahhhh……..aahhhh, joeee joeeeeee…….fas….ter……fas….ter pls.” on hearing that, I increase my tempo to 100km/h trusting hard and fast and grabbing her tits “ ooohh…hhhhh…….joe, ni hao ye……” oh my…….dirty talk makes me wan to cum. As I dun want to cum so fast, I withdrew and change into doggie position. Wow…..nice butt and she can really noe how to jerk her back up to me. I continue to trust hard and fast………. and grabbing her tits at the same time. “ ahhhhhhh ………aaaahhhh….. aaahhhh …….ahhhhh …….ahhhh …….aaaahh………joeeeeeee, i……. i…….cann……ot…….take ….it, pls..dun stop. Mandy was literally screaming by now ....... knnzz....... cannot take it still dun stop .......haha i felt strong, i felt i'm gd and i start to up my tempo even more. "oooohhhhh.......ooo....hhhhh ....jooeeeee......my.......god......u...r.....good ." I felt I am cumming soon and suddenly I felt my dick being cramp up but I kept pumping…… "mandy ........i cumming liao" however, she hold one of my hand tightly and said " dun....stop......i wan .......you......in me" and I finally shot my load after load into her. I collapse beside her and hug her tight …….

She was still catching her breaths and I ask her, are we not suppose …… “sshhhhh…..joe, dun say another thing. You are good and its just between u and me. dun worry, i wun get pregnant” oh my ….whats she saying I kept thinking to myself. We kept quiet n rested for a while and I said “can I bathe”. “sure” she said and pass me a towel. She then led me to the washroom which was in the master bedroom.. just as I starting to bathe and the water running down on me, she came in to join me......suddenly ………..

Guys………pls advise if I shd continue……..dunno gd or not.

spinelli10
22-05-2007, 03:16 PM
EP3

……I cried to myself ……

i find this part damn funny :D

MMM88
22-05-2007, 03:25 PM
hahaha....finally after a few days .....ACTIONs starts..........keep it cummming yah;)

suaveguy28
22-05-2007, 04:29 PM
nice story...continue

Genbukan
22-05-2007, 08:35 PM
Finally! Some good stories.... not some serious talks in this session....

I go ta bao supper and waiting for next episode.

birdie8819
22-05-2007, 09:27 PM
Me just finished having fruits while enjoying this story . :D

dunknow
23-05-2007, 12:03 AM
nice stry :)
keepe itttt Cummmming:D

moe11
23-05-2007, 12:17 AM
joe continue plssss... :D

AD69
23-05-2007, 12:56 AM
Keep up the good work. Keep the story cummmmig. :D

Elementary
23-05-2007, 11:31 AM
Camping here for the story too. :D

weeklys
23-05-2007, 05:35 PM
EP 4

suddenly ……….. she knelt down and was slowly licking at my soften shaft and swirling ard the tip of my cock. In a short moment, my shaft started to slowly harden. Seeing my hardened shaft, she cannot resist but slowly swallow my harden meat and give it a hard suck before withdrawing. It was my first time being given an oral and feeling was f***ing shiokkkkkk ah. By now, she has begun blowing me slow but constant with water pouring down on us “uuhhmmmm …. uuhhmmmm ……. uuhhmmmm” she seems to be enjoying every bit it.

The feeling was too shiok that I want to give her some pleasure as well so I bend down slightly and was now attacking her boobs vigorously with my both hands. “uuhhmmmm …. uuhhmmmm ……. uuhhmmmm……. uuhhmmmm……. uuhhmmmm” she’s moaning louder. “oh my ….. man……you are great” I moan. In one short moment, I pull her up, turn her back facing me and slowly insert my harden meat into her. “ aahhhhhhh….” she moan. The rhythm of the running water seems like a symphony to us and I kept trusting and trusting hard and fast.

“ooohhhh……aaahh…..aahhhhh…..aaahhhhh…..uuhhmmm” she kept moaning. As this is my second time, I feel I can last longer and I start to step up my tempo even more “oohhh … joe….. I can’t …… take…..it”……I felt tightness and suddenly she moan even louder “aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” …… I know she cum pretty fast this time rd probably because she was still high fr our previous rd but as I haven cum, I decided to change our position. I make her stand up while I knelt down and start to attack her c*** with my tongue. OH....thats a lot of c*** juice, i thought to myself. In sort of a vibrating effect, I fasten the pace of my tongue and slow down at times and she was by now screaming “ooohhhh …… my……ahhhh……u r….so …. Good”. I kept doing this routing for abt a few mins until she started to beg me.

“joe……I wan ……a hard…….f*ck, pls….”. upon hearing that, I immediately stand up facing her and pull one of her legs up and trust my meat into her…. “yessss” she moan…..i step up the pace and kept trusting ….“harder …. harder ……plssss.” and I immediately know she needs my hard trusting. we change to missionary “piark ….. piark …… piark” and I felt I’m cumming soon as my heat is boiling below me but I tried to endure so as to cum together. “oh…..my……god…….joe……I cumm……ing….. again” …… “ me …. too…..do you love it……man” I ask. “yesssss……..AAAHHHHHHHH” and it was the loudest scream that I hear for the day and I know she cum again for a third time and was grabbing me tightly. In jus a short moment, I was abt to cum and quickly pull out my shaft and shot load after load of my cum on her body. We rested for a short while before washing ourselves up.

After such a wonderful experience and given her my virgin fuck…..i was sort of confuse and because i was happy but guilt ridden becoz I enjoy and at the same time felt bad bonking my friend’s gal though I wont say we are buddy and I ask “man, I hope u dun break off with ben (ben was her bf's name) because of our wonderful session. I mean, I am truly enjoy your company but…..i just felt bad. “joe, dun worry. I think I just need to let go at times. Will you still continue to meet me?” still in a state of confusion, I said to her “I will be by your side when u need me and I will try to cheer u up. I got to go so u take care ok.”….. “ok” she said she gave me a peck on my cheeks b4 we parted for the day.

To be continued.........hope the bros here enjoy

weeklys
23-05-2007, 06:03 PM
paiseh........forgot to say thanks to the bros who have up me. :)

if my story dun deserve to be up, do let me know but mai zapped me ok but up me instead hahaha :D just joking

hope u guys enjoy. cheers

cookoo
23-05-2007, 09:18 PM
Great story n good effort bro.. :)

ytytytyt
24-05-2007, 03:54 PM
Excellent story... Is the story continuing?:D

Elementary
25-05-2007, 12:26 AM
Good story, keep up the good work.

lovebirds
25-05-2007, 12:29 AM
Thanks a lot brudder ...

Reaper
25-05-2007, 01:25 AM
She start complaining to me that her bf (ivan)

“man, I hope u dun break off with ben (ben was her bf's name) because of our wonderful session.

her boy friend ang moh??? first name Ben, last name Ivan??? Ben Ivan?? or Ivan Ben????hhhhmmmm:confused:

weeklys
25-05-2007, 10:38 AM
her boy friend ang moh??? first name Ben, last name Ivan??? Ben Ivan?? or Ivan Ben????hhhhmmmm:confused:

oh bro...........very paiseh.........she indeed has a bf but i wanted to use fictitious name for her bf and not the real name and it turn out it is me who is confuse hahaha. IT IS MY MISTAKE very sorry ....... zap me if i'm not forgiven......but i just like to contribute and share my stories and hope you guys like it.

SET ........ to atone for my mistake..........kindly refer to BEN as her bf name ..... easier to remember mah........ paiseh to all bros here for the confusion.

bro reaper ......... you beri sharp eye :D

weeklys
25-05-2007, 10:43 AM
continue

EP5

as I lay on my bed, I was going thru images of my sexcapades with mandy. At tat pt of time, I thought to myself “I’m not the one who initiates it, it’s her, so whats there to worry. Moreover, I really enjoy the sexcapades that I hv.” With that, I decided to bonk her when given the chance. As ben is someone who is quite possessive, the time for bonking became greatly reduce, he was always with him even at night. “damn” I thought. However, I constantly find time to kept in touch with mandy and sometimes talk dirty over the phone and this continue for abt 2 months before we finally met up after our last bonking session.

It was such coincidence that ben is going overseas with his parents. On my part, I hv just finish my exams and the school has organize an inter-class bowling competition. Since the competition is held on a Friday, a group of us of abt 6 guys and 2 gals excluding mandy decided to book a chalet at EC so that we can continue to hv fun after the bowling competition. Since ben is not in town, I decided to invite mandy as well in order to find time for bonking session.

It was pretty early abt 7am and abt 8am, we have started our bowling competition. Mandy came to meet us up at abt 9 plus before all of us proceed to the chalet. Wow…..she seems to hv better develop and become more sexy or was I dreaming, I thought. Anyway, over the time mandy and myself has become very close though we did not met up. She seems to learn how to “sa jiao” which really melts me. When we reach the chalet about 2 plus, all of us were happily sorting out the stuff and putting all our bags at the top level of the chalet and planning what to do next. They hv all decided to cycle around EC and go for a swim before dinner and followed by a Mahjong (MJ) or drinking session.

I was very tired since I work up early and the thought of having MJ at night let me decide to take an afternoon nap so as replenish my energy for the night session. The rest including mandy proceed for the cycling session while I lock up the door and proceed for my nap. Abt half an hour later, mandy came back and shouted for me to open the door. I ask her why she did not go cycling and she says that everyone wanted to cycle in pairs while the remaining guys decided to swim instead hence she decided not to proceed and come back to join me

Hee hee, chance coming but I still decided to nap first to gain energy b4 anything happens and we lay on the bed hugging each other to sleep until ………………..

dbrudder
29-05-2007, 02:16 PM
continue
we lay on the bed hugging each other to sleep until ………………..

until what?! Please continue :D

Offspring
29-05-2007, 06:25 PM
more pleaseeeeee :D

Peregrine
30-05-2007, 03:24 AM
Waiting for the rest of the update...:)