PDA

View Full Version : Urgently Seeking 1-2 Chinese/Eurasian Guys for Swing Party Tonight!

splitwhale
22-09-2018, 09:01 AM
Hi Guys!

I am short of 1-2 single Chinese / Eurasian guys for 2 couples swing event happening this evening. (Sat 22 Sept)

Requirements:
A) Chinese or Eurasian guys between 20-42 yrs old. (Girls preference... sorry to other guys)
B) Reasonably fit shape, 6 pack best! (No belly pauches or hideous Monster looking guys pls).
C) Handsome dudes will have priority pass entry.
D) Sense of adventure, friendly and open minded.
E) Inexperienced or experience not important.
F) Sharing of cost to cover venue rental food and drinks
G) Willing to share face / body pics via Kik/Telegram
H) Good stamina to be fast & furious.

What can you expect
1 pretty SYT and 1 MILF celebrating their career advancement.

For those keen and meeting the above requirements for this evening, pls kindly PM me your Kik/Telegram ID for more details. We will share more details with you. Wishing all a fantastic weekend!
Cheers!

Cuntworth
22-09-2018, 09:16 AM
Got pic to show???:D

stealthsolo
22-09-2018, 04:13 PM
Pm me tele ign stealth

bunker0000
22-09-2018, 04:56 PM
PMed you as I fit all criterias.

andylin
22-09-2018, 06:58 PM
Hi Guys!

I am short of 1-2 single Chinese / Eurasian guys for 2 couples swing event happening this evening. (Sat 22 Sept)

Requirements:
A) Chinese or Eurasian guys between 20-42 yrs old. (Girls preference... sorry to other guys)
B) Reasonably fit shape, 6 pack best! (No belly pauches or hideous Monster looking guys pls).

What can you expect

For those keen and meeting the above requirements for this evening, pls kindly PM me your Kik/Telegram ID for more details. We will share more details with you. Wishing all a fantastic weekend!
Cheers!

Maybe next time you can give a est cost to participate. And preferably 2-3 days in advance. Just saw your post. Guessed it’s too late ! Hope to be in the next round

splitwhale
23-09-2018, 11:16 AM
Maybe next time you can give a est cost to participate. And preferably 2-3 days in advance. Just saw your post. Guessed it’s too late ! Hope to be in the next round

Thanks for feedback. All these gatherings are impromptu and spontaneous among my FBs. We are all out for mutual fun not fame Nor fortune. :)
Interested guys can send me your details for future gatherings.

In fact, both FBs are keen on the swing later :p keep those pm coming

splitwhale
23-09-2018, 01:39 PM
Hi Guys,

Due to some family emergency, the swing has been postponed to this late evening. I am still short of one suitable guy for the 2 couple swing.
PM me with your kik or Telegram iD for more info.
Cheers to a great Sunday!

hi2u
23-09-2018, 03:58 PM
Your mailbox full bro

Hi Guys,

Due to some family emergency, the swing has been postponed to this late evening. I am still short of one suitable guy for the 2 couple swing.
PM me with your kik or Telegram iD for more info.
Cheers to a great Sunday!

xtz1234
23-09-2018, 06:07 PM
Hi Guys!

Requirements:

What can you expect

Cheers!

Telegram: Zealth92

augeen15
24-09-2018, 06:11 PM
splitwhale bro is 100% credible. but often too impromptu, haha.

splitwhale
25-09-2018, 03:19 PM
splitwhale bro is 100% credible. but often too impromptu, haha.

Thanks Bro Augeen15! We always live in the moment and now :p if it happens, it will happen.

We had a great MMMFF session. It was the SYT girl first time swinging and all the guys went slow & easy on her. Overall a close and intimate swing within a nice luxurious environment.

Both ladies are game for another swing session on 1st weekend of Oct. interested guys who missed the first one, can send me your kik / telegram iD for shortlisting by them. Cheers!

Hsilknit
25-09-2018, 05:03 PM
In future, will they be keen in a threesome ffm?

splitwhale
26-09-2018, 10:10 AM
In future, will they be keen in a threesome ffm?

Haha.... I am assuming you want to be the only M? Are you forgetting their male partners too? ;) PM me with your kik/telegram ID and your revised proposal.