PDA

View Full Version : Special Blockbuster : Welcome to Exotic "BOLLY" Wood... (Pics Avail)

loveseed
17-05-2007, 07:17 PM
Dear bros, new arrival :

Name: BOLLY
Nationality : Thai
Height: 1.59m
Vital Stats: 33'23'35
Services : Frenching BBBJ, Special Massage !!!
Damage : $150/90/2

Click on pics link below :

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w194/loveseedthai/edi.jpg

Please do sms me or pm me for slots if interested, thanks!

Regards,
LS

hthderrick
18-05-2007, 07:20 PM
Wah!not a single FR on Bolly:eek: try this thai and indian mixed gal last nite me love those exotic type of look gal...kekeke!Look like bollywood actress type of thai gal:D guys that like massage she is the gal...especially her sexyball massage not those very professional type but still can pass lah..My FR will be out later,kekeke!

loveseed
18-05-2007, 08:46 PM
Heehee ya lor bro, i also still waiting for other bros FRs leh ! Anyway, glad you like the Bollywood Balls Massage !!! Now me waiting patiently for your FR... :D

LS

johnny_t
19-05-2007, 02:57 AM
Today received an sms from bro LS about this new SYT. Actually wanted to store up damage but heck, just do it.

Went to her room and "knock knock", a half thai-half indian descent syt opened the door. She's got nice petite figure and what I like is her friendliness. TCSS a bit and she gave me one of the nicest tub bath. All these were done with great service.

After that moved to the bed and she started cat licking me all over. Moved south and took my didi with her whole mouth. Incredible considering she said mine was the biggest she has encountered so far. BBBJ was good with nice tongue movement and suction. I then flipped her over and fingered her while caressing her breasts, within 5 min, she had an orgasm.

Satisfied, she capped me and I took her in missionary. Her cunt was nice and tight. Stereo was fantastic too as she probably found me a little too big for her. A true SYT. Later changed position and she rode me hard and fast. Could see that she was enjoying herself. Her stereo and tight cunt soon made me damn high and I couldn't control and shot straight into her. I normally don't cum while being rode on but this time was so good I came. Really shiok session.

After that showered together and she gave me a good massage rub down. Overall fantastic session.

Looks: 7.5/10 (quite sweet ethnic looking girl)
Body: 7.5/10 (petite)
Breasts: 7 (nice and soft)
BBBJ: 8 (great suction and technique)
FJ: 8.5 (great stereo and tight cunt)
Overall: 8 (good session)
RTF: Definitely if I can store up enough damage

loveseed
19-05-2007, 12:30 PM
Thanks bro johnny_t for the FR ! Glad you enjoyed ! Have a nice weekend ! Cheers ! :p

LS

hthderrick
19-05-2007, 03:52 PM
FR On Bolly

Sorry bro loveseed for the late FR was busy and tired...anyway the fr goes like this...was sms by bro loveseed that there is a exotic mixed tomyum coming to spore and take a quick look at the pics she indeed look like northern indian like those bollywood star...so straight away confrim with bro loveseed as me always festish for exotic look gal,kekeke!

Took the late nite slot when she arrived 2 days ago reach hotel and sms bro loveseed for the room number and proceed up knock on the door and a northern indian look alike gal open the doors invited me in with 'wai'she really look like those bollywood star gal immediately i ask her in thai 'are you thai'she reply me why i ask that 'i told her she look like northern indian gal...

She laugh and held me to the chair and sit down i light up a cirrgie and she when in to fill up the tub came back out when straight to my back and give me a shoulder and neck massage wow!she is quite good in massage and she told me she learn and work in the massage before and she also told me she is from phuket and her dad is indian but already divorce with her mother when she is still very young...

Was enjoying her massage till i almost fell asleep and drop my cirrgie on the floor,kekeke!she then when in to check the water came back out and tell me that the water is ready,came over and help me undress when i was walking to the bathroom she ask me to wait for her as she is undressing she was wearing a black undie and bra,mmmhhh not big boob but small cupper with small nipples good enough to eat,kekeke!her figure is very good and her small butt is like protrude out...sexy butt didi immedaitely responded..

When in to the tub and soak my whole body in the water and she join me lifted my body up and she start cleaning me with shower gel and every part of my body she will massage when cleaning me,really feel shiok as she apply strength during the massage...and then using the shower gel she use her hand and massage my boss wa!cow!shiok sia and she sexy massage my ball not experience type of ball massage but infact more on arousing,teasing and sexy ball massage follow by stroking my didi making it so hard!!!!

Ans she use her nipple to rub against my didi head follow by BBBJ i was like lying in the tub we both of my leg on tub and lifted my body higher for her gain full access on my bro she was licking every inch and part of my bro and then bbbj again combination with her hj wow!heaven!!!after about 10min of bbbj she rinse me and then ask me to turn to my back and she clean my back and massage my back as well follow by her body and breast rubbing my back and with her hand doing tuning on my nipple...

Rinse me and dry me up and i proceed to the bed and sit down she came over to my back and hug me from behind and she lick my ear and then neck her hand was on my niple tuning the rite channel when she got the rite channel my didi responded and sing her a national anthem.....this time round me not into servicing the gal and want the gal to service so lie down and she start to cathbath me from my neck all the way to the leg and turn her lower body toward me so that i can access to her pussy...

I use my finger to play with ehr clit while she bbbj me her moaning start when i insert my finger in her cunt hole not full but half way and then withdraw and play with her clit till i can feel thaty her cunt huices is flowing out then i insert my finger full in and figer full her quite tight pussy her moaning get louder and her pussy get wetter when i finger her fast and attacking ger G spot till she push her ass assiting my finger and her bbbj me faster and faster till i almos shoot out but stop in times ask her to cap me and she ride me cow gal...

She insert my hard on didi into her pussy slowly inch by inch but my didi cannot wait give a hard and fast push and fully penetrate she give out a loud moan and she hug me tight and start to ride me i use my leg on and lift my lower body upward giving her full access on my didi she was moaning like crazy when i start to pump her fast and she grab me tight and reciprocate back till me can tahan liao!!!arh!!!shoot my first load out and lie flat she was on top of me hugging me like a baby koala bear
for good 5 min..

Then she when wash up together with me cam back out and ask me to lie down and she massage for me just liek the trranditional thai massage with back breaking type till i fall asleep and sundenly i feel my bro being s+++e by her hand i told her i dont want 2nd shot coz tired she the told me is it that she is no good...i told her no not that...then she told me if is not that ask me to lie down and relax while she service me she begin to use oil to massage my ball palying with it then then use oil to stroke my didi slow and long stroke...

I didi respond again and she told me you see your didi not tired and he want more she bend down and bbbj me when she see my didi is so hard liao she quikly grab the cd cap me and she went down to doggie position and want me to fj her doggie...wah!lau!eh!my weakness is doggie liao bobian lor,penetrate her fully and pump her fast paces she was looking back at me..i feel like bonking a bollywood star like that,si bei song!!but too bad my 2nd shot didnt last me long and i shoot out my babys in her doggie!rested awhile took off the use cd and when in wash up for me...came out the times up tone on her hp rings...she took my cloth dress me up and i paid her with tips and left the room.

Stat On Bolly
Look:7/10 indian looking thai but not dark type hor,northen indian type
Body:7.5/10 slim with curvy butt
Boobs:B cup i think so with light brown nipples
FJ:7.5/10 wet and tight pussy
BBBJ:7/10
Frenching:Yes
Massage:7/10
Service and attidute:8/10
RTF:cant going to bkk on working trip tonite:( :D

girllover
20-05-2007, 01:39 AM
I guess what enticed me to her is the fact that a good indian fl is hard to come by, especially one that is close to bollywood movie stars standard.

Although reality is a little off from expectation, nontheless, it brought me some pleasant surprises.

She is neither gorgeous looking nor have a blemishless body nor have a pair of ample bossoms, yet, without all that, she is still as charming as your usual barbie doll liked nymphs.

She is:

young looking - I was expecting someone a little mature, perhaps influenced by the rather mature looking main actresses in bollywood movies. The youthfulness of her comes as a pleasant surprise as one can still find the girlishness in her, being shy, being demure, being untainted.

Slim & Petite - Sometime ago when I started liking this kind of body type, no other types can interests me anymore. She is slim but not bony, she is petite but not dwarfy, light yet not frail.

cheerful - Her light-heartedness is one of the major reason of bringing the enjoyment to her session. She is constantly smiling, at times act cute, at times act shy, at times act loving, at times act cheeky, the many sides of her brings out the my many hidden faces of enjoyment.

WET - This girl is really mega wet. I am kind of worried for her that she may be dehydrated before her tour is over. Throughout the session, she kept pulling out tissues to wipe my mouth, hey! I am perfectly happy with all the juices hanging around my lips but she feels shy of having her juices on many parts of my body, it is rather cute the way she expresses her shyness.

RESPONSIVE - I don't know whether it is real or she is acting but if she is acting, then she is doing a really good job. The way she responds to stimulation will make any men feels he is a sex god.

A LOUD MOANER - I have to apologise to the two cleaning ladies who were cleaning the rooms beside ours for having to endure this white noise as I enjoyed listening to them and was thinking of ways to make them louder. Oh, how sinful.

TIGHT - She has the perfect combination, tight and very wet, any other combination would lessen the enjoyment.

Flexible - I just love a lady who can bends to allow easier access to that lovely pussy.

There are many other qualities of her worth mentioning but my extreme tiredness has taken a toll on this aged body. I leave it to all to discover the joy yourselves and to meet this fun girl with extremely good attitude.

loveseed
20-05-2007, 04:03 PM
Thanks bro hthderrick and bro girlover for the FRs !!! Have a great day bros !!! Btw, bro hthderrick, have a nice trip to bkk... cheers ! :D

LS

ircknight
20-05-2007, 11:56 PM
any more FR?

freefreesole
21-05-2007, 08:46 AM
Not good in writing FR.

Stat On Bolly
Look:7/10 indian looking thai
Body:6.5/10 slim with curvy butt
Boobs:B cup (not for boobs lover)
FJ:7.5/10 wet and tight pussy
Frenching:Yes
Massage:8/10 ( provide good massage)
Service and attidute:8/10 (very hardworking)

Good for bros who lke to try indian looking gay with good massage.

dexblu
21-05-2007, 11:05 AM
LS Production Presents... Director Loveseed 1st “BOLLY-wood” Production…
– A Visual Treat (Her Exotic Looks),
– An Experience Of Senses (Her Sensuous Touch)
– Now MOANING in a Cinema Near YOU!!

RATED (RA) – REALLY ADDICTIVE
A visually stunning treat lies in the form of BOLLY. This thought registered on my mind when I first laid eyes on this exotic THAI-INDIAN beauty when she opened the door and greeted me in a revealing black dress. For a moment, I thought that I was in BOLLY-wood!! Her looks uncannily resembles that of her studio pictures and I admired her pure beauty as I passed her the snacks and fruits. She thanked me for my gifts and removed my shoes, socks, etc. and hangs my shirt in the cupboard before pouring me a drink. All this while, I was mesmerized by her beautiful eyes and gentle demeanor and she sat on my lap while I was smoking before we adjourned to the bathroom. This feeling is beginning to be really addictive!

CRITICS SAY – “EXCELLENT BOLLY-WOOD SEXPERIENCE”
BOLLY gave me a soaping followed by an overall massage which includes the feet, neck and shoulder areas and then, she massaged my back using her boobs. After that, she gave my back a good scrub down. She then proceeded to give my dick a massage before passing me some Listerine and toweling me dry. BOLLY climbed on the bed and we started kissing before she slowly, sensuously and lovingly placed her mouth on and engulfing my dick; introducing it to her soft, warm and moist mouth. She began a sensuous, smooth and nice pressure BBBJ on my member and I began caressing her. Her soft moans filled the air as she worked on my dick with a good pace before escalating to a much higher speed with deep throating and some slurping noises.

When I could feel that she was wet and ready for me, I asked BOLLY to cap me and slowly, but surely, slid my throbbing member into her dripping wet pussy!! She straddled on top of me and I was slowly MAKING LOVE to this exotic beauty, kissing and touching her as sensuously as I can. With each and every thrust and stroke… her moans filled the air, and when the tempo picked up; so did her moans get louder and even overpowering the Gold 90.5 playing in the background!! I savored our moment together and decided to prolong our LOVEmaking pleasure by changing a few positions before I finally decided to let it rip!!! 1st shot was thus, a memorable, satisfying and excellent BOLLY-wood sexperience for me!!

CRITICS SAY – “A SENSUOUS FEELING ALTOGETHER”
We showered and I lay faced up on the bed for my massage experience. BOLLY wrapped a towel around her waist and began massaging my body. Who was I to resist playing with this exotic looking beauty’s tight nubile body and stroking her whenever possible right? Her massage was very relaxing and good and I turned over for her to do a back massage. After the back massage, she asked me to turn face up again. She took some baby lotion and started applying it to me entire shaft and balls. BOLLY began to sensuously massage my balls and shaft and she stroked my flaccid dick and turned it into a hard, throbbing member again. Her gentle and sensuous touch for me, is best described as “A Sensuous Feeling, Altogether”. BOLLY looked at my hardened dick, smiled and told me in her own sweet way and voice… 2nd round… **ding*ding**… and she capped me up again.

& WINNER OF GOLDEN GLOBE AWARD
Our LOVEmaking was underway once again… only that this time round, it was even more intense and passionate. When we finally climaxed, we again hugged each other tightly and BOLLY remained in my arms with my dick still buried within her deep and moist enclaves until we both caught our breath and went for another shower.
She again toweled me dry and poured me a glass of water and the air was filled by her sweet voices chatting away whilst I lit another ciggie. BOLLY certainly is good at time management and she ensures that your 90 minutes with her is filled with sextivities (activities)!!.

To me, BOLLY is certainly a well deserving winner of Golden Globe Award (even though it’s not for her B00Bs size). She deserves Golden Globe Awards for being a PLEASANT girl armed with a SWEET DEMEANOUR, EXOTIC LOOKS and BEAUTIFUL EYES, SWEET VOICE and a BRIGHT SMILE, GOOD SERVICE, GFE and GOOD MASSAGE!!! Director Loveseed... Congratulations for discovering and having a new starlet!!

I will rate the entire session as a worthy one :) if you go for 1 shot + massage, an excellent one :D if you go for 2 shots + massage; but what makes this BOLLY-wood a SEXsational SEXperience (sensational experience), is the SEXSUOS, I mean sensuous feel that BOLLY exudes, to make you feel that it’s more a LOVEmaking session rather than your usual FJ!

BBBJ: 8/10 (Nice suction, deepthroat with full speed in the end and some slurping noises)
CIM: N.A. (Please lah… This Is Not An X-Rated Movie… Only Rated RA!!)
FJ: 8/10 (Hear her MOANS, Feel her ORGASM and WETness during the LOVEmaking)
Looks: Exactly like the Group Pics
Boobs: 6/10 (Actually very nice for her body but I prefer Big Natural B00Bs)
GFE: 8/10 Sweet voices and sensuous touches throughout. Warning! May Be ADDICTIVE!!
Damage: S$150 + Snacks + Fruits + Some Tips

A MILLION THANK YOU to Director Loveseed for this “BOLLY-good”… erm… I mean, for this “Jolly-good”… erm… what I really mean is… for this EXCELLENT LS Production!

loveseed
21-05-2007, 04:49 PM
Thanks bro freefreesole for the FR ! Thanks bro dexblu for the RA FR and for giving out the Golden Globe award !!! :D

By the way, as for bro M_a_t_a_h_a_r_i, just want to ask if you really have came for Bolly ????? Sorry, because I don't have record of you as my customer... :confused:

LS

M_a_t_a_h_a_r_i
21-05-2007, 05:03 PM
By the way, as for bro M_a_t_a_h_a_r_i, just want to ask if you really have came for Bolly ????? Sorry, because I don't have record of you as my customer... :confused:

LS

Yes, I did come for the session. 5xx ... that's why I am matahari. The legendary Indian born spy of all time:D s

DayRider
22-05-2007, 12:59 PM
My FR on Bolly:

Was feeling lousy and need to unload my Monday blues.. Manage to make a last-minute with Loveseedthai for Bolly for afternoon appt. Reach hotel and received signal. Went up to floor and look for room. Chambermail cart was blocking the way, saw a petite lady in the room, was ask by the chambermail to go in.. :cool: (pai sai, man)

Went in the room with coffeebean's latte. Chit chat with her (notice she has dark circles - too many customers I suspose) and our hands start to roam around each other. Start to undress each other for bath cos was sweating when reached hotel. Went in for bath, had quite a detail clean-up by her. She performed her magic on my didi and bag, had to stop her before wasting my blues.

Went to bed, commented mine didi was long (dont zap me for this comment) and will cause pain to her (too sore, maybe too many customers). She start to perform her catbath on my upper body and head south ward. BBBJ was good, but was distracted by her constant tissue wiping.. Try to french with her but was rejected (maybe no chemistry). Start with the action on missionary, change to lotus with her riding away.. And unload with doggie (her favourite).

After wash-up and TCSS for awhile. She perform some thai massage and was relaxing for me. Look at her dark circle, me request to perform massage for her. She was naugthy to suggest she paid me in night for me to be back to continue with the massage.. he.. he..

Round 2 was SOP. She was hardworking but me just couldnt make and had to finish off with HJ. :o

Looks: 7/10 (Exotic)
Boobs: 8/10 (Handful, proportion to her body)
Body: 8/10 (petite, nice curve)
BBBJ: 7/10 (better if she stop wiping with tissue)
FJ: 7/10 (Hardworking girl)
Massage: 8/10 (some thai massage though)
RTF: re-charge blues & Vit M..

Speak passable english.. Service-oriented: 9/10 (hang up my clothes, prepare mouth wash/towel)

Thanks, bro Loveseed for last minute booking..

hothatch
22-05-2007, 04:03 PM
My apologies to bro LS ... a much awaited FR as i was super bz past few days ... :D

For those who really wanna screw a bollywood star ... this stock comes close! Although don't look the same class as Aishwarya ... hehe .... but she's got sharp features with sharp nose and huge eyes.

Don't look Thai but she's definitely fathered by an Indian and Thai mum ... hence her Thai "accent" moaning of "Oui" ... "Oui" ... "Oui" .... Hahahaha!!!

Pretty SOP from bathtub to BBBJ ... but one additional feature is using baby oil to massage your balls! Damn shiok!

She did all the work and twice i needn't get up to bonk her ... was cowgirl position all the time and damn ... her pussy is TIGHT! She went up and down on my shaft and she's a very hard working gal ... stereo also QUITE GOOD .... unloaded in her both times in the same position.

All i can say is that her massage skills are pretty good and that she makes you feel very relax!

Face: 7/10 - if you like bolly-looking gal ... haa
Hair: Long ... like bollywood actress!
Boobs: B-cuppers!!!
BBBJ: 8/10 - great balls massage!! But capped on too fast ... sigh
FJ: 7/10 ... tight ... tight ... pussy cat! Very hardworking!
Frenching: NA
Damage: --- ask bro LS ---

loveseed
23-05-2007, 02:24 AM
Thanks bro dayrider and bro hothatch for the FRs !!! Cheers to BOLLYWOOD !!! Have a great day !!! :p

LS

loveseed
23-05-2007, 01:32 PM
Yes sir ! Heehee... When you free to go to Bollywood? :p

LS

StEvEn1612
25-05-2007, 03:57 AM
Thanks bro loveseed for arranging the slot for me with bolly yesterday, the following is the stat for bolly.

Look:7.5/10 (Exotic Bollywood)
Body:7.5/10
BBBJ:8/10
Frenching: Never try
Boobs: Nice B cups
FJ:8/10 (Tight and wet)
Service:8.5/10
Massage : 8/10

krasydick
25-05-2007, 12:12 PM
Thanks to Bro Loveseed for arranging my session with Bolly yesterday.

Reached the designated location, and sms bro for room number. immediately proceed to room, but turns out she's having some problems with her card key... so went back to reception to get it fixed... had a chance to observe her from a distance, quite a petite gal and really has the exotic indian look... so far so good...

got the key fixed and proceeded to room... once inside, she gave me a hug and went to prepare the water for bath... while waiting... we chatted abit... but maybe her grasp of english is very basic so its abit difficult to communicate properly... nevertheless, i think this gal has a good attitude....

bath was pretty SOP with some rabba rabba... then proceed to action... round 1 was pretty good... BJ was ok, i personally prefer more suction, then she proceed to ride me... changed a few positions and fired off in missionary... cleaned up abit and she offered to give me a massage...

her massage was ok... i was hoping for someting stronger, but neverthelesss, its still fairly relaxing... spent some time massaging my balls and bro... and proceeded to give me a hand job... here is where i really hoped we could communicate better... there were times where she over stimulated my bro and it went soft... but as i said, her attitude is good... never complain although i can see she's getting tired... i think its the alcohol from the night before bro loveseed....

eventually managed to start round 2 but maybe the damage was already done and unable to sustain... thus... i decided to just ask for a hj... again... this gal has good attitude and finally shot my second load....

all in all, an alrite experience... not the hot wild sex i had hoped for... but then.. all these boils down to chemistry and communication... so win some lose some lah...

will refrain from rating since bros already have her pix to view.... but i just want to say that although the session did not exactly meet my expectations, this is one hardworking gal with good attitude... if bros want to try an exotic indian mix gal, then she is worth a try...

cheers and happy bonking... :)

loveseed
26-05-2007, 12:47 PM
Thanks bro Steven1612 and bro krasydick for the FRs !!! Have a nice weekend bros !!! :)

LS

loveseed
29-05-2007, 11:42 AM
Dear bros, 2 more days left for this Bollywood... Bros, who like bollywood or exotic type of look, please do not wait any longer... :)

LS

loveseed
30-05-2007, 01:37 PM
Good Days bros ! Today is last day to go to BOLLYWOOD ! :p

LS

ronaldo_785
30-05-2007, 05:56 PM
FR: Bolly

Hey guys. Im not really gd at writing FR so here goes a short n sweet one.

First of all thanx to bro loveseed for arrangment. Proceed to meet bolly at the hotel room. Got some strange looks from some guys when inside the lift. No sure why. Anyways the first thing I noticed when bolly opened the door was her how pretty she actually was. The exotic indian n thai look kinda captivated me. We started to chit chat for awil. Her english not dat gd but who really cares. I jst wanted to bonk.

Proceed to baththub. She asked me lie down while she cleaned me up. Her massage skills not too bad. Then cam the balls massage. Kinda enjoyable. After wash up proceed to the bed.

Started with hj while she licked my nipples. Followed by bbbj. She commented dat my didi strong. Guess my lil bro not dat lil at all. Hehe. Then cap on n ride cowgal and missionary. Shot 1st load.

Shower again. Come back to the bed. TCSS for awile. Started round 2 with BBBJ. Cap on this time do doggie and after some time shot 2nd load.

Overall experience with her was really gd. She very friendly and likes to cuddle up. Her moans wile bonking is a plus point. And she also likes to give kitty roars at times. kinda cute. Had a gd time.

Overall statistcs

Looks - 8/10
Body - 7/10
Boobs - 6.5/10
BBBJ - 7.5/10
FJ- 7/10
Overall - 7/10

loveseed
31-05-2007, 05:51 PM
Thanks bro ronaldo_785 for the FR ! Thanks all bros for the support for Bollywood !!! Happy Holiday !!! :)

LS