PDA

View Full Version : beware of recommending MLs

AlexelA
13-09-2018, 09:42 AM
Recently my counterpart from India came to Singapore. He is a 40 yr old chap who was the only one in the Indian team who had the same work ethic has us Singaporeans. Those who work with native indians will know what I mean. If it can be done he will say so and if not able to he will tell us early so we can look at other options. Our biggest problem previously was the team will say yes to everything and only near completion we find out that the team was lying. Anyway over dinner after our team session he asked me if i could recommend any massage shops for him to relax. Since I was close to him he told me he was looking for a massage and more.

Past 6 months I have been going to a massage shop in boat quay, always the same lady, even though there are 3 different ladies at the same place. I did not tell him I go there regularly, just told him I have friends who go to the place looking for a particular female. He asked me for estimates on how much to pay for such places and since I dont know what services he will seek just told him a rough figured all marked up 50%.

I sent a WeChat msg to ML at boat quay that a friend of mine will be looking for her in the next few days possibly and to be nice to him as he was a good guy. 3 days later we met for Dinner, just me and him and this is his account.

He went to the massage place about 3 pm asked for the girl I had told him to look out for. The cashier collected $50 and called out the girl by name to come out from kitchen. She came out with a smile but the moment she saw him her smile disappeared. She softly told the cashier something into her ear then went back into the kitchen. The cashier politely told her in broken english, "she got customer, i can massage if you want". He was taken aback by the outright lie but the cashier was all smiles so he said okay, will appreciate if you can massage me. He told me though he was initially disgusted at the rejection he was happy with the massage provided by the girl and paid her extra for her services. ($50+$250)

I was miffed. If it had been an important Jap client and I had sent them to this place and this happened this would have been a disaster. Next day messaged her and she called back. She did not know my friend is an indian and she does not do massages for indians. I guess its her personal preference but when I told her the amount he had paid she suggested that I ask my friend to come look for her. Aiyah.

Moral of story: Check with ML before referring ppl. First time I encounter this.

Littlewolf
13-09-2018, 09:46 AM
Ya prc never like indians.. my ML always complain about smelll etc.. lol

bagusman81
13-09-2018, 09:49 AM
Depends on the MLs, some only see money not colour

Keima
13-09-2018, 11:04 AM
A lot of MLs/FLs in Singapore don't service Indian bros - its not just the PRC, but MY and local girls as well. That's why a number of online ads say "sorry no Indian bros".

I have a few Indian friends and they're all great guys, but they're also all very cosmopolitan fellas. I know MLs who've experienced less cultured Indian bros and the main issues they told me was lack of personal hygiene, poor attitude towards women (demanding, rude) and refusing to pay negotiated amount after the session was over.

Littlewolf
13-09-2018, 02:02 PM
A lot of MLs/FLs in Singapore don't service Indian bros - its not just the PRC, but MY and local girls as well. That's why a number of online ads say "sorry no Indian bros".

I have a few Indian friends and they're all great guys, but they're also all very cosmopolitan fellas. I know MLs who've experienced less cultured Indian bros and the main issues they told me was lack of personal hygiene, poor attitude towards women (demanding, rude) and refusing to pay negotiated amount after the session was over.

I guess there are black sheeps among them.. lol.

Too bad for them.. many fishes dont want serve them

rey69
13-09-2018, 02:10 PM
Recently my counterpart from India came to Singapore. He is a 40 yr old chap who was the only one in the Indian team who had the same work ethic has us Singaporeans. Those who work with native indians will know what I mean. If it can be done he will say so and if not able to he will tell us early so we can look at other options. Our biggest problem previously was the team will say yes to everything and only near completion we find out that the team was lying. Anyway over dinner after our team session he asked me if i could recommend any massage shops for him to relax. Since I was close to him he told me he was looking for a massage and more.

Past 6 months I have been going to a massage shop in boat quay, always the same lady, even though there are 3 different ladies at the same place. I did not tell him I go there regularly, just told him I have friends who go to the place looking for a particular female. He asked me for estimates on how much to pay for such places and since I dont know what services he will seek just told him a rough figured all marked up 50%.

I sent a WeChat msg to ML at boat quay that a friend of mine will be looking for her in the next few days possibly and to be nice to him as he was a good guy. 3 days later we met for Dinner, just me and him and this is his account.

He went to the massage place about 3 pm asked for the girl I had told him to look out for. The cashier collected $50 and called out the girl by name to come out from kitchen. She came out with a smile but the moment she saw him her smile disappeared. She softly told the cashier something into her ear then went back into the kitchen. The cashier politely told her in broken english, "she got customer, i can massage if you want". He was taken aback by the outright lie but the cashier was all smiles so he said okay, will appreciate if you can massage me. He told me though he was initially disgusted at the rejection he was happy with the massage provided by the girl and paid her extra for her services. ($50+$250)

I was miffed. If it had been an important Jap client and I had sent them to this place and this happened this would have been a disaster. Next day messaged her and she called back. She did not know my friend is an indian and she does not do massages for indians. I guess its her personal preference but when I told her the amount he had paid she suggested that I ask my friend to come look for her. Aiyah.

Moral of story: Check with ML before referring ppl. First time I encounter this.

I think i know which mp at Boat Quay.
That day i saw got 1 indian went into that shop when i was there.
In my mind, i am thinking:"How d F*** FT knoe this playgrond despite so many recent raids of the playground?"

Yr ML also $$$ face once she heard $250/pop.
Very 现实。