PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Siam diu aka Flower Joint to party

HarumaJitsu
12-09-2018, 08:12 PM
Always visiting Neverland / Pixie / Mystic / City of Dreams / Palace 8 and Sense Club... Getting bored of this Flower Joint, Any new Flower Joint to introduce to a newbie like me? Been searching for the big flower joint around Sutera area as heard from local's but till now still have no idea where is the place and the name of the flower joint... Any Lupsup diu or tnn diu kindly share! Thanksss

ShadowRiders
13-09-2018, 02:50 AM
Always visiting Neverland / Pixie / Mystic / City of Dreams / Palace 8 and Sense Club... Getting bored of this Flower Joint, Any new Flower Joint to introduce to a newbie like me? Been searching for the big flower joint around Sutera area as heard from local's but till now still have no idea where is the place and the name of the flower joint... Any Lupsup diu or tnn diu kindly share! Thanksss

All these venues you mentioned are $$$$ washing outlets and drug party centres for the syndicates.... with the recent busts and seizure of their supplies..... there is not much $$$$ to be washed so these venues are ownself temporary closed. No opportunity to conduct raids on them yet.

tokeast
14-09-2018, 08:58 PM

phuket live? mount austin. hang 50rm only

HarumaJitsu
15-09-2018, 06:12 AM
phuket live? mount austin. hang 50rm only

Is the place still alive? I only been there 2 times around 2014 or 2015... Still remember last time there is a flower joint called wynn etc... Any FB or info that Phuket live still alive?

tokeast
15-09-2018, 04:23 PM
Is the place still alive? I only been there 2 times around 2014 or 2015... Still remember last time there is a flower joint called wynn etc... Any FB or info that Phuket live still alive?

i last went early this year. dont know still alive or not

KhalidBPMG
25-11-2018, 07:15 PM
Can try Club Mosco at skudai.. abit away from border but many girls avail

microdjsim
25-11-2018, 09:09 PM
mosco always tio raid. recently, mythic.
CoD the place quite dirty.

HarumaJitsu
06-12-2018, 09:09 PM
mosco always tio raid. recently, mythic.
CoD the place quite dirty.

Dirty as in? High playability? Till now still looking for a good place to play

microdjsim
08-12-2018, 03:07 PM
dirty as in environment la. lol.
Every girls has a price. Now i no longer visit those places liao. :p:p

overall, thai girls still the best. more fun and playable than viet.

HarumaJitsu
22-01-2019, 03:25 AM
Recently been to Tokyo KTV at Sentosa.
Mummy brought in 10+ viet girl to choose after requesting it from the waiter, pick one of the viet girl, damage per hour is $100 rm. Order 2 bucket of beer for 400+rm, small room foc.

All the girls playability high guess cause they are drunk or high on drugs 3-8am session, manage to get BJ and rubbing and tnn inside the ktv (BJ inside ktv room toilet)

Me and my friend, each over night our girl at our Airbnb at damage $1000rm.

Seem like KTV is so much better than flower joint.

Damage on the higher end compare to spa, over all nego with my girl paid her 1.5k rm for 4shots and 3-8am session and overnight.

Computereasy1
30-01-2019, 01:02 AM
Anyone chioning KTV or Pubs CNY day one ? Pm me can go together !

greatdane88
27-03-2019, 09:59 PM
any new thai joints?

wynn and pixie are getting boring

asia bar too commerical

HarumaJitsu
30-03-2019, 10:22 AM
any new thai joints?

wynn and pixie are getting boring

asia bar too commerical

Mystic, Palace 8, Neverland, Sense Club.

F-boy
05-01-2020, 12:50 PM
Any like pubs kind with GROs instead of disco?
Old man can’t tahan disco

05-01-2020, 03:03 PM
Any like pubs kind with GROs instead of disco?
Old man can’t tahan disco

There few Sri terbau area and skudai area...KARAOKE WITH PRC,VIETNAM AND THAI LADIES..They accompany you with drinks and then can bring them out..
I know a PRC have good connections..Karaoke start at 3pm...

Ninja_Assassin
05-01-2020, 11:34 PM
There few Sri terbau area and skudai area...KARAOKE WITH PRC,VIETNAM AND THAI LADIES..They accompany you with drinks and then can bring them out..

I understand there are some retro style KTVs similar to 1990s 水晶宫 in the Skudai area. However dun ask me for location as I have never been there..... only heard fellow bros discuss about these KTVs during the TCSS gatherings.

F-boy
06-01-2020, 07:13 AM

Dun mind PM if can’t share info publicly.
3pm just nice as usually I’m a day tripper
Thanks in advance

F-boy
06-01-2020, 07:15 AM
I understand there are some retro style KTVs similar to 1990s 水晶宫 in the Skudai area. However dun ask me for location as I have never been there..... only heard fellow bros discuss about these KTVs during the TCSS gatherings.

Crystal Palace in the 1990s was a lasup bar in Bukit Meldrum
Still got such concepts? I thot all went the way of the dinosaurs in the mid noughties

CoutinHo
06-01-2020, 12:13 PM
Still got such concepts? I thot all went the way of the dinosaurs in the mid noughties

I thought they were extinct too...... but apparently they are making a comeback since last year. None in JB yet as those operating are in the outskirts. I think the nearest one to CIQ should be the one in Skudai Industrial estate.

Below is post by one fellow cheongster...

I remember last year my malaysian clients bring me to Skudai..... after makan zichar we cross the road into industrial estate. I was wondering why go to industrial area at night until we arrive at a unit. Outside look like closed workshop but inside is KTV..... lol
Reminded me of the former Crystal Palace lupsup bar in JB. Inside many vietnam ladies mixture of young and milfs but all dressed in short kimono with nothing else underneath. :D
We were brought to KTV room and follow by mamasan and more than 20 ladies. We choose 5 ladies and shoo the rest out of the room.
My malaysian clients really know how to enjoy.... I just follow what they do. Strange thing was when they serve the tidbits and fruit platter come with it was a bowl with colourful pills...my clients told me for shakehead but don't eat them...... just leave it for the ladies. After drinks arrive and everyone kanpei...... rm10 tip to lady.... off goes her kimono. Another rm10 tip..... she do naked lap dance on you.... 1 more rm10 to her..... she give boobs massage to your face and feed you her breasts for sucking.
Just make sure you have lots of rm10 notes coz like amusement game..... for every rm10 tip you can get her to do something. I finger my girl pussy like nobody's business and even tried to fistfuck her but her hole was too tight...... only manage 3 fingers inside.
Made her do bbbj on me after see the other girls doing the same for my clients. Soon all four of us were buck naked and humping the 5 ladies all the way to heaven..... used up 2 dozen condoms and have to ask mamasan to bring more. By the time we left the place it was almost morning..... just nice to go for bakkutteh breakfast.

alpineguy
06-01-2020, 12:26 PM
I was introduced to a place near checkpoint recently, Zeus. Just next to City Square. Got some pretty good looking ones.

06-01-2020, 12:48 PM

A know a few joints near Skudai area n also near padigam shopping ..mostly Vietnamese joint

Redbrick
06-01-2020, 09:41 PM
I thought they were extinct too...... but apparently they are making a comeback since last year. None in JB yet as those operating are in the outskirts. I think the nearest one to CIQ should be the one in Skudai Industrial estate.

Haha..... I believe the one you posted in the Skudai Industrial estate is the one near the foodcourt.... it is no more there. They have shifted to bigger premises off the next side lane. The new location has both ground level & upstairs level. Upstairs are the bigger VIP rooms which come with attached bathrooms. But that place is damn hard to book ..... always need to make reservation with mummy days in advance.
No chance for walk-ins at all.

F-boy
08-01-2020, 06:09 AM
I was introduced to a place near checkpoint recently, Zeus. Just next to City Square. Got some pretty good looking ones.

This is ex Neverland?
Thanks for the tips
Will go next week and post FR

F-boy
08-01-2020, 06:11 AM

Haha thanks to all Bros for the tips
Kimonos? More like yukatas haha glad to know some things never change even after so long.

JadeBird
08-01-2020, 12:49 PM
.... haha glad to know some things never change even after so long.

Yeah..... it seems there's resurgence of these old style lupsap ktvs.
Hopefully we may get the opportunity to see some being set up in JB again.

CTOA3954
09-01-2020, 08:57 PM
Can I follow you guys to the lupsap ktv?

Otaman
10-01-2020, 02:16 AM
I wanna go too.

alpineguy
10-01-2020, 05:59 PM
This is ex Neverland?
Thanks for the tips
Will go next week and post FR

Nice bro. But I think they only start super late like 11pm, midnight.. Very weird, I went on a Sunday, really dead at 10+, nobody except for some of the girls.

The guy who introduced me there said if raining, most of the models options won't show up one.

Otaman
11-01-2020, 04:06 PM
TQ..... I will be there 9pm sharp.

ramadel
13-01-2020, 02:47 AM
TQ..... I will be there 9pm sharp.

Had a good time there?
Any FR to share with us? :D

Otaman
14-01-2020, 02:46 AM
Had a good time there?
Any FR to share with us? :D

I would love to write an FR but I had given my word to the organiser not to attract unnecessary publicity for this place. It was certainly an eye opener for me as I was too young to cheong when the original Crystal Palace was in JB. We had such a wonderful time that night.

hotguy2468
16-01-2020, 03:06 AM
I would love to write an FR but I had given my word to the organiser not to attract unnecessary publicity for this place. It was certainly an eye opener for me as I was too young to cheong when the original Crystal Palace was in JB. We had such a wonderful time that night.

Glad you enjoyed yourself that night.
Dun forget our CNY gathering :D

Otaman
16-01-2020, 03:37 PM
Glad you enjoyed yourself that night.
Dun forget our CNY gathering :D

Sure.... definitely will be there.
Glad to have gotten to know you guys.

patrickgoh1000
25-01-2020, 06:34 PM
Can I join you all during CNY?

KatongCowboy
26-01-2020, 02:22 AM
Can I join you all during CNY?

CNY tcss session or KTV session?

patrickgoh1000
26-01-2020, 09:36 AM
CNY tcss session or KTV session?

I am still waiting for their reply.

hotguy2468
26-01-2020, 03:38 PM
I am still waiting for their reply.

Although you are long time member since 2007...... but no one in any of our tcss groups seems to know who you are so that is why we never bother to contact you. If you are a real person.... maybe you can get one of the members whom you know to bring you along to our tcss sessions.

patrickgoh1000
27-01-2020, 12:42 PM
Although you are long time member since 2007...... but no one in any of our tcss groups seems to know who you are so that is why we never bother to contact you. If you are a real person.... maybe you can get one of the members whom you know to bring you along to our tcss sessions.

I am new to your group, so asking can I join you all for KTV session? As your session sounds interesting to me.

Thanks!

KatongCowboy
27-01-2020, 03:49 PM
I am new to your group, so asking can I join you all for KTV session? As your session sounds interesting to me.

Thanks!

We dun bring strangers to any of our cheong outings. I suggest you join one of the tcss sessions first to let the other members know you. If they are comfortable with you around..... not a problem to bring you along to our cheong activities.

patrickgoh1000
27-01-2020, 04:48 PM
We dun bring strangers to any of our cheong outings. I suggest you join one of the tcss sessions first to let the other members know you. If they are comfortable with you around..... not a problem to bring you along to our cheong activities.

Please direct me how to join your tcss session please. Thanks!

CITY224
27-01-2020, 04:51 PM
Please direct me how to join your tcss session please. Thanks!

You got PM.

shitty_pants
02-02-2020, 10:56 AM
Wha. Sounds interesting ...