PDA

View Full Version : Lactating ladies

raftwee
10-09-2018, 04:30 AM
looking for one who is open minded to meet up.

Sorbxe
10-09-2018, 11:25 PM
Had my 1st experience w a SYT single mom.

Met about 8mths a land became chat buddies. After I found out she was still lactating, I admitted my fantasy of trying. But she rejected, saying she will soon be stopping.

She absolutely cute w 青春痘on face but otherwise fabulous smooth skin all over. Simply enjoy sliding my hands and fingers all over her arms, legs, back, boobs etc

Offered to treat her to a good meal but say her jaw was aching (due to prepping for braces) and only accepted a cheap pork porridge meal <$5. I felt so cheapo

She’s petite around 164/48 w cute bunny teeth which she is gonna fixed braces and offered me a shiok bj which was silky smooth. Lucky to get itb4 her braces came on. Cos won’t enjoy after that!

No FJ as she was on code red, and I was too tired to reciprocate with but except my gentle touches and snake like tongue

Received a good compliment of 100分情人z but she says she dare not meet me again cos she is afraid she will be addicted

bigloser0
06-10-2018, 10:10 AM

Met about 8mths a land became chat buddies. After I found out she was still lactating, I admitted my fantasy of trying. But she rejected, saying she will soon be stopping.

She absolutely cute w 青春痘on face but otherwise fabulous smooth skin all over. Simply enjoy sliding my hands and fingers all over her arms, legs, back, boobs etc

Offered to treat her to a good meal but say her jaw was aching (due to prepping for braces) and only accepted a cheap pork porridge meal <$5. I felt so cheapo

She’s petite around 164/48 w cute bunny teeth which she is gonna fixed braces and offered me a shiok bj which was silky smooth. Lucky to get itb4 her braces came on. Cos won’t enjoy after that!

No FJ as she was on code red, and I was too tired to reciprocate with but except my gentle touches and snake like tongue

Received a good compliment of 100分情人z but she says she dare not meet me again cos she is afraid she will be addicted

this is pure fantasy to me.
Can only dream.
I like.
Thank you.

Sorbxe
06-10-2018, 11:24 AM
this is pure fantasy to me.
Can only dream.
I like.
Thank you.

Thanks for support. Jus ups u on ano bro Acct and jus sharing my lucky encounter.

But too bad she doesn’t want any benefit or intimacy, just friend (shes from up north)

Haizzz!

reading
06-10-2018, 05:56 PM
Thanks for support. Jus ups u on ano bro Acct and jus sharing my lucky encounter.

But too bad she doesn’t want any benefit or intimacy, just friend (shes from up north)

Haizzz!

bro she need more friend ? :D

bigloser0
06-10-2018, 05:59 PM
i want to try too. MILK + FJ.
If she is available..

Dondon26
10-10-2018, 06:57 PM

Bro I new to this but if can share contact I got one to share with you !

Sorbxe
10-10-2018, 11:11 PM
i want to try too. MILK + FJ.
If she is available..

Sorry she is not FL and not selling milk (watery but little bit sweet tasting)

I dun even get FJ so dun think u will. U need to chat some 有缘 and proceed from there.

Btw her quad helix braces are on.

https://g$$$$$l/images/WbEAxUhttps://g$$$$$l/images/WbEAxU

So don’t think u will wanna risk Didi in mouse trap. Lol

Bro I new to this but if can share contact I got one to share with you !

U can jio me and 2 Bros to ur regular MP, & intro ur ML, we will in turn bring u to our fav ones.

We dun mind if jus hard and good massage w no GQ. Or at least no black face and eat clock, if we reject GQ

Sometimes GQ or not is individual case by case. If ML like u (finds acceptable or neeeds $) she ask GQ. Vice versa, if ML CMI we can reject too but mostly if her skill is good (to steam u or SAI nai) then u will not reject her GQ right?

Anyway u just turn 18? No worries lah, plenty of opportunities, jus need to burn some dough & rubber (from ur soles and for Didi lol)

U can try different MPs and FR share ur finds, then can ask Bros to share / exchange la