PDA

View Full Version : Looking for help, willing to pay, a small business proposition.

zedd
09-09-2018, 05:02 PM
Hello all,

Looking for a kind soul to help a brother out here. Long story short, have been in a long distance relationship for about a year+ witha girl in thailand (i know i know many ppl will think "wah this guy so stupid", what to do, already done) and recently started to suspect that she may be seeing another person.

Basically I need someone to follow this account on Instagram and send me any pictures of a man and woman together (within the last 5 months). I am willing to pay $100 for the first person who is able to help me out, i know i know not a big amount... but only need to follow on instagram ma so help a brother out pls.

The instagram account to follow is this: kanongsuk_chuwattana
If my inbox is full you can add me via wechat: aahhhhhhd

thank you bros! hope someone can help me out here

sammyboyfor
09-09-2018, 05:24 PM
I would suggest that you just assume that your suspicions are correct and cut the ties.

No point throwing good money after bad.

Even if you do manage to track down images of her with another man she'll just come up with some cock and bull story that he is a relative, long lost brother etc and you'll end up no better off than you are now... full of self doubt and distrust but not enough evidence to nail her.

fallen11
09-09-2018, 10:08 PM
I would suggest that you just assume that your suspicions are correct and cut the ties.

No point throwing good money after bad.

Even if you do manage to track down images of her with another man she'll just come up with some cock and bull story that he is a relative, long lost brother etc and you'll end up no better off than you are now... full of self doubt and distrust but not enough evidence to nail her.

wow
the 3rd party is MMA champion in malaysia wor

jameschong1
11-09-2018, 09:59 AM
[QUOTE=zedd;17785835]Hello all,

Looking for a kind soul to help a brother out here. Long story short, have been in a long distance relationship for about a year+ witha girl in thailand (i know i know many ppl will think "wah this guy so stupid", what to do, already done) and recently started to suspect that she may be seeing another person.

y cunt u follow her instagram directly yourself?
did u give her $$$ to feed her make her happy?
No, then she of course hungry + horny

long distance relationship? thin she will run road liao lor!

healthyheart
11-09-2018, 12:10 PM
How much can u pay me? $1million?

jameschong1
18-09-2018, 04:41 PM
How much can u pay me? $1million?

this healthyheart pm me saying "limpeh earn $5k a mth"
but here he ask people to pay him $1m !!!
how can %5k standard ask for $1m?
talk cock!
his heart not healthy, mind also not healthy

verywelldone
18-09-2018, 11:26 PM
Very well done:p

this healthyheart pm me saying "limpeh earn $5k a mth"
but here he ask people to pay him $1m !!!
how can %5k standard ask for $1m?
talk cock!
his heart not healthy, mind also not healthy