PDA

View Full Version : PPP (pearly penile papules)

reggiemiller
09-09-2018, 10:15 AM
Anyone suffering from PPP?

sammyboyfor
09-09-2018, 12:42 PM
Why do you ask? There are loads of threads on this subject.

Hummyguy
11-09-2018, 03:18 AM
Anyone suffering from PPP?
Dude, it's not a disease la. Why "suffering?" :confused: I have it and still have them.

Bulus
11-09-2018, 11:18 PM
Dude, it's not a disease la. Why "suffering?"

You make a very good point, its not a disease at all

reggiemiller
13-09-2018, 11:09 AM
You make a very good point, its not a disease at all

But girls are not as educated and may think otherwise

sammyboyfor
13-09-2018, 11:23 AM

You can remove them for cosmetic reasons if you so wish.

https://menshealthmag.org/health/pearly-penile-papules-causes-pictures-how-to-remove-symptoms-treatment-cure-cost-and-home-remedies/

Pearly Penile Papules Removal
By now we are sure you understand that pearly penile papules are common, normal, harmless and are not contagious. As such no medical treatment is required to treat the papules. However, if you feel the need to get rid of the papules, then the treatment methods should be employed only as last resort.

Pearly Penile Papules removal, treatment or cure

Below, we have listed some of the available treatment option that you can employ to get rid of the papules. Some of the methods are expensive but the cost will vary from one health care provider to the other.

Using an instrument known as hyfrector your doctor will destroy the papules tissue directl. To do so, the doctor will apply an anesthetic cream to numb the area then vaporize the bumps using an AC electricity current. It is advised to avoid sex or masturbation for ten day after the procedure. The procedure is expensive and might cause permanent scars.

An excision surgery can also be used to reduce the bumps. With this procedure, the doctor will use a scalpel to cu the papules and remove them one after the other.

The other alternative option is carbon-Di-oxide laser surgery. A laser beam of CO2 is focused on the papules. The procedure is said to remove cleanly the papules concentration. It is a much painless method for getting rid of the papules.

A radio surgery can also be used for the removal. High concentrated beam of radiation is used to remove the papules deposition. The risk associated with this method are far much worse than those of CO2 laser surgery.

To counter the effects of radio surgery, cryo-surgery can be used instead. This method uses liquid nitrogen at very low temperature. The temperature is so low to an extent that the papules layer start falling off.

Electro-Desiccation is another possible way to get rid of the papules. An electro current is used to remove the papules from the penile shaft, this is a very painful and risky procedure, unless the surgeon has plenty experience and patience, the surgery may end up in disaster.

Pearly Penile Papules Removal Cost

Without a need to say, no amount of money can be equated to a healthy body. On the other hand expensive is relative, what one might consider expensive the other will consider cheap. PPP is without doubt embarrassing and most people will opt to get rid of them.

The cost for treatment will first of all depend on the method used to remove the papules. Secondly, the cost will vary depending on the health care provider offering the service. For a public facility, the cost will be moderate lower compared to the same procedure form a private health care provider.

The cost for the removal will be on the average around $2000 per surgery. For those who cannot afford this amount, nature is endowed with remedies that can help get rid of the papules at home. You can also employ a “free wait and see approach” this way, the papules will heal and disappear on they own as time goes by.

Pearly Penile Papules Cream

A clinically approved cream to remove the papules is now available for the public. The cream refines the papules surface and scraps them slowly. The cream will also weaken the fibrotic core of the penile papules and make them fall off the penis naturally.

Visit any pharmacy near you and the pharmacist will be able to give the prescription on use and application of the cream.

Home Remedies for Pearly Penile Papule – How to Remove at Home

For those who cannot afforded the removal methods discussed above, nature has a solution for you. Simple remedies can be applied to get rid of the papules safely, with ease and at little cost. The method include the following.

a) Toothpaste for removal of pearly penile papules

A lot of people have used toothpaste to treat acne and other skin condition. Toothpaste contains compounds that are capable of extreme drying the skin. Just like the other skin condition, it is possible to use toothpaste to get rid of pearly penile papules.

Apply a thin layer of toothpaste on the affected area overnight and rinse in the morning. Do this daily for two or three weeks for optimal results. It is important to note that different toothpastes will have different effect in terms of reliability and effectiveness. We would recommend a basic white toothpaste for the removal of PPP.

The fluoride in the white toothpaste is the main ingredient for the removal of the bumps. In case of any damage please contact your health care provider immediately

b) Tea Tree Oil

Though slow, tree oil can be an effective remedy for the papules. It may take around 10 week to get rid of the papules. Using a cotton to spread the oil on the affected area. Avoid mixing the oil with others. To speed up the remedy, mix tea tree oil with Castro oil and apply on the affected parts of the penile shaft.

c) Castro oil
Castrol oil, which is easily available is another possible effective remedy for the papules. Though slow, it can be used to treat the papules with time.

You can mix the oil with tea tree oil to make the remedy work faster.

d) Pepper mint oil

To keep the skin soft and get rid of the papules, organic pepper mint oil can be applied on the penile shift using a cotton swab. Avoid skin irritation, avoid wearing underwear. Rinse the penis after the oil has completely dried off.

Hummyguy
13-09-2018, 04:06 PM

Go under search and you find some bros here got them removed. Or you can find doctors locally that can remove them. Just E-mail them and ask for cost.

reggiemiller
21-09-2018, 12:01 PM
Go under search and you find some bros here got them removed. Or you can find doctors locally that can remove them. Just E-mail them and ask for cost.

I asked because I saw this gel online. Www.3pgel.com

Wondering if any bros tried it.

Hummyguy
22-09-2018, 04:16 AM
I asked because I saw this gel online. Www.3pgel.com

Wondering if any bros tried it.

Don't buy stuff like these online, you have no idea if they work or not. If you really interested to get rid of them, seek ptofessional help. Personally, I would not try and apply stuff on my dick without knowing what maybe the side effects.
I basically tried using all types of oil and aloe vera gel, it does not work. Using the toothpaste method does not work.

reggiemiller
22-09-2018, 06:13 PM
Don't buy stuff like these online, you have no idea if they work or not. If you really interested to get rid of them, seek ptofessional help. Personally, I would not try and apply stuff on my dick without knowing what maybe the side effects.
I basically tried using all types of oil and aloe vera gel, it does not work. Using the toothpaste method does not work.
So what did you end up doing to resolve the issue?

Hummyguy
24-09-2018, 03:36 PM
So what did you end up doing to resolve the issue?

I didn't of course. Its still there.