PDA

View Full Version : Place recommended

corsiar74
15-05-2007, 08:55 PM
Sorry if someone ask before...

Just wanna check with brother here, let say if u go out with ur gf or milf, half way through wanna fxxxx, but they don't want to go H81, is there any good place to go to?

I guess someone should experience b4....can go karaoke or not?? :D

aman
15-05-2007, 09:02 PM

Just wanna check with brother here, let say if u go out with ur gf or milf, half way through wanna fxxxx, but they don't want to go H81, is there any good place to go to?

I guess someone should experience b4....can go karaoke or not??

I use to ask my gf to sing karaoke in my car with me.....may be you can try too:eek: :D

ix1x
15-05-2007, 09:20 PM
i think this bro maybe refering to no car

tellmiwhy
15-05-2007, 09:27 PM
i think this bro maybe refering to no car

eh....how u noe huh? or maybe u recommend lar wif ur past experience. :p

tellmiwhy

dbrudder
15-05-2007, 09:28 PM
There are many places all over the country. It's just a matter of whether you dare to do it or not.

example 1: I've seen a couple at a bench of Fort Canning. I was walking down to get to the MRT station after an event. Very dark, could not see a thing. And I was right beside them because I blur blur didn't expect people to make out there.

example 2: I know of a friend who did it at a staircase after you exit from the cinema. Because he said they waited until everyone go off, and he knew the next show will not end until 2 hours later.

example 3: A friend told me he was smoking at the corridor of his flat and he accidentally saw his neighbour getting a blowjob at the staircase. He says it's usually around 3am (so I guess it happened more than once).

Use your imagination lor. Can I film while you do it and post it on YouTube? :D

mosses
16-05-2007, 03:12 AM
I use to ask my gf to sing karaoke in my car with me.....

Bro aman, you mean using your MIKE??? :D

Can I film while you do it and post it on YouTube?

Bro dbrudder, if you mean an artistic director, can pm me :D

Castrol
16-05-2007, 11:23 AM

karaoke not so good lah, the best is bring her go LSB. dark dark can do whatever you want. :D

bonkers69
16-05-2007, 11:32 AM

can go anywhere u like after she's drunk/ high after clubbing....:D

hubber27
16-05-2007, 11:37 AM
You mean east side? Amder hotel, quite ulu but hot fav place, hard to get room at peak time. I usual go during office hour.

west side? Santa hotal or Pasir panjang inn. Also peak hour hard to get room. good luck. Oh btw, as for the charges, please work hard and seach in the other thread. Thats all folks.

dnagene_gal
16-05-2007, 12:24 PM
Any places is definitely ok, as long as you have the guts and love the thrills! :D

Freman
16-05-2007, 04:39 PM
hi,

I once did it in this damn posh handicap toilet... damn big... and got bench inside ... bench was against the wall, but I pull it out.....

feel bad... hoped no handicap people outside wondering who the idiot take so long....

damn shiok... the handicap toilet even had aircon... and toilet roll unlimited supply........ like a small little hotel room.... heheh...

corsiar74
16-05-2007, 07:07 PM
hahaha....mind to tell me on which mall?? good idea leh...

hi,

I once did it in this damn posh handicap toilet... damn big... and got bench inside ... bench was against the wall, but I pull it out.....

feel bad... hoped no handicap people outside wondering who the idiot take so long....

damn shiok... the handicap toilet even had aircon... and toilet roll unlimited supply........ like a small little hotel room.... heheh...

Chinapuss
16-05-2007, 09:05 PM
Any places is definitely ok, as long as you have the guts and love the thrills! :D

Yeah...Baby...Yeahhhh!!....Luv de way u said it :D

ChiliTaco
17-05-2007, 02:35 AM
hi,
I once did it in this damn posh handicap toilet.....
This is a great idea. :p

Freman
17-05-2007, 02:13 PM
hahaha....mind to tell me on which mall?? good idea leh...

hi,

it's at one of the newer buildings in shenton way... cannot say more lah.. otherwise my workplace will be revealed.

anyway, enjoy! shenton way building on Sat is very very empty......

red-perrier
17-05-2007, 02:33 PM
so many options; late night in hotel lobby toilet, shopping centre handicap toilet, office building stairway to mezzanine level, staircase top level in multi-storey carpark at night, public park/garden/marina south at night, any of the reservoir, east coast park car park, old changi hospital, changi airport toilet..etc

bullwrath
17-05-2007, 09:42 PM
changi airport toilet..etc

if you r refering to airline house office toilet between T1 & T2......
ya ;)

tomvoyeur
18-05-2007, 04:10 AM
hi,

it's at one of the newer buildings in shenton way... cannot say more lah.. otherwise my workplace will be revealed.

anyway, enjoy! shenton way building on Sat is very very empty......

Hmmmm.......its either OGS or ORQ? Which one ah? :p

Freman
18-05-2007, 11:47 AM
Hmmmm.......its either OGS or ORQ? Which one ah? :p

wah lao... ma lu lah.... dun say anymore....

yohooo
18-05-2007, 12:07 PM
wah lao... ma lu lah.... dun say anymore....

Hahah so bro, he's right on target? :D

Any places is definitely ok, as long as you have the guts and love the thrills!

wooo, sis so where did u tried it before?

.... old changi hospital...

:eek: ur girl not scared? quite scary at night leh, but when your 'yang qi' is high, even those things will go away! hahah

dnagene_gal
19-05-2007, 12:02 PM
wooo, sis so where did u tried it before?

I was brought up to heaven even. ;)
Those who understands, good for you.