PDA

View Full Version : Curious

Nealdeen
08-09-2018, 07:43 PM
Hello everyone, i had a threesome with 2 FL. Under SPF forum. With condom, change condom for different girls. Not a bad sorethroat, with abit cough & body anot aching. Should i be worried? No kiss, with condom, no finger, handjob & blowjob with condom. Is this me worrying? Cause i enjoy fucking these indon girls. Hahaha!

IAmAwesome
08-09-2018, 09:48 PM
Should i be worried? No kiss, with condom, no finger, handjob & blowjob with condom. Is this me worrying?

I don't think you have anything to worry about because there was no bbbj and your sex was with condom

Big Sexy
09-09-2018, 07:12 AM
you can reassure yourself just by reading your old threa ..
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=17368654

Hello everyone, i had a threesome with 2 FL. Under SPF forum. With condom, change condom for different girls. Not a bad sorethroat, with abit cough & body anot aching. Should i be worried? No kiss, with condom, no finger, handjob & blowjob with condom. Is this me worrying? Cause i enjoy fucking these indon girls. Hahaha!

TreeTrunks
05-10-2018, 11:34 PM
TS your condom was intact right, no breakages correct?

Arnolds
25-10-2018, 10:29 PM
With condom, change condom for different girls

Bro i think you are unnecessary worry yourself because from the way you describe you practiced safe sex

luckyboiboi
28-10-2018, 03:56 PM
requirement to change condom for threesome?

TheBladeRunner
08-11-2018, 10:17 PM
requirement to change condom for threesome?

Not sure if its a requirement but i think its a rather good practice to change condoms when indulging in a threesome

luckyboiboi
09-11-2018, 12:31 AM
Not sure if its a requirement but i think its a rather good practice to change condoms when indulging in a threesome

Ok. I just think it's disruptive to change all the time.