PDA

View Full Version : Old Upper Thomson Road Now (7/9/18 11:40pm)

dreameric
07-09-2018, 11:41 PM
We r here aldy...dun ask exact location..search for us...work for yr reward
Hint : we may or May not be in carpark..

Any chinese couple or single Chinese guy(Sorry.. lady preference) who reaches first gets to join in(approach us holding a leaf so we know u r from sbf...plenty leaves over here...
Watchers welcome but pls respect..Keep yr distance n no photography or videography. We will leave immed. If we find anyone breaching the rules..
Round 2 at 4star hotel near novena...can stay overnight..big big bed
No cost involved.
Gal 1 stat:32B/?/?
Gal 2 stat: 33C/29/32
Guy stat: who cares lol

Latest we will leave by 1.10am

dreameric
08-09-2018, 12:11 AM
No one here yet... one gal half naked..

dreameric
08-09-2018, 01:13 AM
Sad..nobody turn up.. we r leaving

bunker0000
08-09-2018, 01:23 AM
Sent pm. ........

shareandcare
08-09-2018, 07:59 PM
any round 2? :D

dreameric
09-09-2018, 01:19 AM
Thanks all for the pm...in will not be replying them simply bcos there r too many...Dun send me anymore either.. I still wun be replying them...

Short explaining/story for u all thou..

I just somewat got lucky...my fb n I had planned for a weekend staycation at the hotel only...
Were hungry n decided to drive down to there to eat the prata.. her bbf
(Stay nearby) Whom i know also somehow decided to turn up to join us for the prata n I was complaining tat she was spoiling my night hint*hint* n then they suddenly keep whispering to themselves after which my fb declare tat she will be joining us for the night...got the hint n suggested we try something else before going back to hotel...we then drove to a selcuded carpark n things got heated...I naturally was attacking her bff so she complain tat she wasn't getting the action..hence the last.min post ...one white van n one black motorbike did came near to us but nobody approach us directly...by any chances is it any bro in Here???

v_s_f
09-09-2018, 01:24 AM
Thanks all for the pm...in will not be replying them simply bcos there r too many...Dun send me anymore either.. I still wun be replying them...

I just somewat got lucky...my fb n I had planned for a weekend staycation at the hotel only...
(Stay nearby) Whom i know also somehow decided to turn up to join us for the prata n I was complaining tat she was spoiling my night hint*hint* n then they suddenly keep whispering to themselves after which my fb declare tat she will be joining us for the night...got the hint n suggested we try something else before going back to hotel...we then drove to a selcuded carpark n things got heated...I naturally was attacking her bff so she complain tat she wasn't getting the action..hence the last.min post ...one white van n one black motorbike did came near to us but nobody approach us directly...by any chances is it any bro in Here???

Still keen? I am the black bike but not sure if it was you guys...

kankan0209
09-09-2018, 01:27 AM

Where r u now. We can meet up:) pm u WeChat

dreameric
09-09-2018, 01:31 AM
Still keen? I am the black bike but not sure if it was you guys...

Pm me my car make n colour..

Becky
09-09-2018, 02:14 AM
How is it ?

Irrumare
09-09-2018, 03:14 AM
Any more rounds?
:)

dreameric
09-09-2018, 09:18 AM
Lol.. share also tio zap...zzzzz